You Don’t Say?

Main Course
Argonheart_Po
Stew Ingredient

You Don’t Say?

Post by Argonheart_Po » Mon Oct 08, 2018 12:08 pm

Really?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
“We make men without chests and expect of them virtue and enterprise. We laugh at honour and are shocked to find traitors in our midst. We castrate and bid the geldings be fruitful.” —C.S. Lewis

Lost Soul
Stew Ingredient

Re: You Don’t Say?

Post by Lost Soul » Mon Oct 08, 2018 1:19 pm

There is evidence at least some were paid by the Soros asshole, including the two who corralled Flake in the elevator, on camera, natch.
IMPRISON BUSH!

INDICT HILLARY!

"Lost Soul is largely correct"- VinnyD

Godjira
Stew Ingredient

Post by Godjira » Mon Oct 08, 2018 1:48 pm

No there isn’t.
That's the kind of bold flavor they enjoy in Albuquerque!

Annotated
Stew Ingredient

Post by Annotated » Mon Oct 08, 2018 4:38 pm

So this woman admits that her job is to be a professional protester. And her organization is funded by Soros.

But the NY Times is not fake news.

Start at the 1:50 mark.

Godjira
Stew Ingredient

Post by Godjira » Mon Oct 08, 2018 10:43 pm

You’re through the retarded looking glass!!

guruwil
vegemite flavored maple syrup

Post by guruwil » Mon Oct 08, 2018 11:18 pm

This whole paid by George Soros thing is totally bullshit and so many people use it all the time. George Soros donates money to liberal political causes, the same way many conservatives donate money to conservative groups and conservative think tanks etc. George Soros isn't sitting in some room dreaming up some liberal master plan plot. He gives money to groups he supports like tons of conservatives do. There is nothing new about that.
An it harm none, do what ye will

We are all Atheists about most gods, some of us just go one god further.
judik wrote:Guruwil was right!!!
jono_in_adelaide wrote:I think Guru is right on this one
“shunter” wrote: I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again: Guru is bang on the money here.

Annotated
Stew Ingredient

Post by Annotated » Mon Oct 08, 2018 11:41 pm

guruwil wrote:
Mon Oct 08, 2018 11:18 pm
George Soros donates money to liberal political causes, the same way many conservatives donate money to conservative groups and conservative think tanks etc. George Soros isn't sitting in some room dreaming up some liberal master plan plot. He gives money to groups he supports like tons of conservatives do. There is nothing new about that.
Exactly.

So why do so many tards lose their shit when you point out that such-and-such group is funded by Soros?

Seems the tards don't want others to know that.

Why not?

Annotated
Stew Ingredient

Post by Annotated » Mon Oct 08, 2018 11:48 pm

Or maybe it's because the tards don't want to be associated with him (even though they happily take his money, and LOTS of it) because he's a ... well, you know.

Either way, they sure do lose their shit when it gets pointed out.

By the way, would you agree with the NY Times that there was no evidence those protesters were paid?

guruwil

Post by guruwil » Tue Oct 09, 2018 12:00 am

Annotated wrote:
Mon Oct 08, 2018 11:48 pm
Or maybe it's because the tards don't want to be associated with him (even though they happily take his money, and LOTS of it) because he's a ... well, you know.

By the way, would you agree with the NY Times that there was no evidence those protesters were paid?
Depends on your definition of paid. The ones employed by advocacy groups were paid as the organizers, although i suspect when people say they were paid for the protest, they are inferring that someone directed them to protest this particular issue and paid them to do it. The reality is that these groups are funded through donations and they decide for themselves what issues they are going to advocate on, I also suspect most of the protesters were organised by the paid groups but not actually paid.

“shunter” wrote: I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again: Guru is bang on the money here.

flojin
Stew Ingredient

Post by flojin » Tue Oct 09, 2018 12:17 am

Lost Soul works for the Russians!

Anno works for the Koch brothers!
Lost Soul wrote:I have it on good authority that William Brennan, Maobama's CIA head, will be referred by the IG for criminal indictment.

Godjira
Stew Ingredient

You Don’t Say?

Post by Godjira » Tue Oct 09, 2018 12:31 am

Annotated wrote:Or maybe it's because the tards don't want to be associated with him (even though they happily take his money, and LOTS of it) because he's a ... well, you know.

The only losing their shit are antisemitic idiots and paranoid right-wing wieners.

Annotated
Stew Ingredient

Post by Annotated » Tue Oct 09, 2018 1:49 am

flojin wrote:
Tue Oct 09, 2018 12:17 am
Anno works for the Koch brothers!
I wish!

Godjira
Stew Ingredient

Post by Godjira » Tue Oct 09, 2018 2:20 am

Yeah, you could speak directly to the douche vote

Argonheart_Po
Stew Ingredient

Post by Argonheart_Po » Wed Oct 10, 2018 8:33 am

guruwil wrote:
Tue Oct 09, 2018 12:00 am
Annotated wrote:
Mon Oct 08, 2018 11:48 pm

Depends on your definition of paid. The ones employed by advocacy groups were paid as the organizers, although i suspect when people say they were paid for the protest, they are inferring that someone directed them to protest this particular issue and paid them to do it. The reality is that these groups are funded through donations and they decide for themselves what issues they are going to advocate on, I also suspect most of the protesters were organised by the paid groups but not actually paid.
Um.

That wasn’t the point of the post.

See if you can work it out.
“We make men without chests and expect of them virtue and enterprise. We laugh at honour and are shocked to find traitors in our midst. We castrate and bid the geldings be fruitful.” —C.S. Lewis

guruwil

Post by guruwil » Wed Oct 10, 2018 9:13 am

Oh I know what point was trying to be made in your c&p. As I said it depends on how you define several bits of it.