Can someone decipher this please?

Main Course
Post Reply
User avatar
andybox
Stew Ingredient
Posts: 28241
Joined: Mon Jan 05, 2009 2:09 am

Can someone decipher this please?

Post by andybox » Mon Jul 09, 2018 5:35 am

“I have broken more Elton John records, he seems to have a lot of records. And I, by the way, I don’t have a musical instrument. I don’t have a guitar or an organ. No organ. Elton has an organ. And lots of other people helping. No we’ve broken a lot of records. We’ve broken virtually every record. Because you know, look I only need this space. They need much more room. For basketball, for hockey and all of the sports, they need a lot of room. We don’t need it. We have people in that space. So we break all of these records. Really we do it without like, the musical instruments. This is the only musical: the mouth. And hopefully the brain attached to the mouth. Right? The brain, more important than the mouth, is the brain. The brain is much more important.”

Thanks to Chi for posting this elsewhere. Part of Trumps latest speech. Is he saying he’s an Elton John fan, or is he jealous that Elton has a better organ than he does?
The rich get richer, the poor get the picture, the bombs never hit you when you're down so low.

User avatar
Godjira
Stew Ingredient
Posts: 67189
Joined: Sun Jan 23, 2005 6:52 pm

Re: Can someone decipher this please?

Post by Godjira » Mon Jul 09, 2018 6:34 am

He’s right. The brain is more important than the mouth.

His mouth writes checks his brain can’t cash.
That's the kind of bold flavor they enjoy in Albuquerque!

User avatar
DCComic
Stew Ingredient
Posts: 15828
Joined: Thu Aug 18, 2016 1:42 pm

Re: Can someone decipher this please?

Post by DCComic » Mon Jul 09, 2018 6:37 am

Yes.
It needs context.
He’s talking about the bigly crowds who come to see him. He gets more than Elton did, even though Elton had a keyboard and a backing band.
He gets more than sports matches because they have to leave space to play the game.
Instead of musical instruments he has a mouth,
He hopes his brain is attached to his mouth.
His brain is more important than his mouth.
פולאר הוא שקרן - I want my fucking money back - The only reason you continue to participate is because you hate me personally.

If you've got a blacklist I want to be on it.

https://maxkimberstudio.co.uk

User avatar
Wellpisser
Stew Ingredient
Posts: 19024
Joined: Fri Jan 27, 2006 12:38 am

Re: Can someone decipher this please?

Post by Wellpisser » Mon Jul 09, 2018 7:36 am

andybox wrote:
Mon Jul 09, 2018 5:35 am
“I have broken more Elton John records, he seems to have a lot of records. And I, by the way, I don’t have a musical instrument. I don’t have a guitar or an organ. No organ. Elton has an organ. And lots of other people helping. No we’ve broken a lot of records. We’ve broken virtually every record. Because you know, look I only need this space. They need much more room. For basketball, for hockey and all of the sports, they need a lot of room. We don’t need it. We have people in that space. So we break all of these records. Really we do it without like, the musical instruments. This is the only musical: the mouth. And hopefully the brain attached to the mouth. Right? The brain, more important than the mouth, is the brain. The brain is much more important.”

Thanks to Chi for posting this elsewhere. Part of Trumps latest speech. Is he saying he’s an Elton John fan, or is he jealous that Elton has a better organ than he does?
Even the most expert Trumpologist would be stumped by this latest bit of jeanius. To Trump supporters it will seem deep and profound and they will interpret it to mean whatever they want it to mean.

User avatar
Godjira
Stew Ingredient
Posts: 67189
Joined: Sun Jan 23, 2005 6:52 pm

Re: Can someone decipher this please?

Post by Godjira » Mon Jul 09, 2018 7:46 am

It basically means “you’re all fucked”
That's the kind of bold flavor they enjoy in Albuquerque!

User avatar
Annotated
Stew Ingredient
Posts: 21148
Joined: Fri Jan 21, 2005 8:20 am

Re: Can someone decipher this please?

Post by Annotated » Mon Jul 09, 2018 3:17 pm

AndyBoxOfRocks - they named you well.
The First White Man to Ever be Woke

User avatar
strife
Stew Ingredient
Posts: 16757
Joined: Mon Apr 06, 2015 1:51 am

Re: Can someone decipher this please?

Post by strife » Mon Jul 09, 2018 3:25 pm

andybox wrote:
Mon Jul 09, 2018 5:35 am
“I have broken more Elton John records, he seems to have a lot of records. And I, by the way, I don’t have a musical instrument. I don’t have a guitar or an organ. No organ. Elton has an organ. And lots of other people helping. No we’ve broken a lot of records. We’ve broken virtually every record. Because you know, look I only need this space. They need much more room. For basketball, for hockey and all of the sports, they need a lot of room. We don’t need it. We have people in that space. So we break all of these records. Really we do it without like, the musical instruments. This is the only musical: the mouth. And hopefully the brain attached to the mouth. Right? The brain, more important than the mouth, is the brain. The brain is much more important.”

Thanks to Chi for posting this elsewhere. Part of Trumps latest speech. Is he saying he’s an Elton John fan, or is he jealous that Elton has a better organ than he does?
He speaks English at a fifth-grade level.
I am Stalking you.

User avatar
Moethebartender
Stew Ingredient
Posts: 12462
Joined: Thu Jan 20, 2005 10:11 pm

Re: Can someone decipher this please?

Post by Moethebartender » Mon Jul 09, 2018 5:05 pm

Annotated wrote:
Mon Jul 09, 2018 3:17 pm
AndyBoxOfRocks - they named you well.
The clown you hero worship isn't really even functionally literate, you drooling varmintmong.
Korky wrote:i remember being on Samothraki island is 2003 and apologizing for being an American under Bush II.
Seamus wrote:I flounced from certain aspects of the Stew.

User avatar
Annotated
Stew Ingredient
Posts: 21148
Joined: Fri Jan 21, 2005 8:20 am

Re: Can someone decipher this please?

Post by Annotated » Mon Jul 09, 2018 5:09 pm

Baby Felix, your daddy is catching it hard for being a lying sociopath (again) over in Streeterville.

Run quick!

He needs his ass licked!
The First White Man to Ever be Woke

User avatar
DCComic
Stew Ingredient
Posts: 15828
Joined: Thu Aug 18, 2016 1:42 pm

Re: Can someone decipher this please?

Post by DCComic » Mon Jul 09, 2018 5:11 pm

Ffs. It’s not fucking Latin. Trump didn’t deconstruct Sartre here but it’s perfectly coherent. Inconsequential boastful verbiage, but nothing you shouldn’t be able to grasp.
פולאר הוא שקרן - I want my fucking money back - The only reason you continue to participate is because you hate me personally.

If you've got a blacklist I want to be on it.

https://maxkimberstudio.co.uk

User avatar
Moethebartender
Stew Ingredient
Posts: 12462
Joined: Thu Jan 20, 2005 10:11 pm

Re: Can someone decipher this please?

Post by Moethebartender » Mon Jul 09, 2018 5:12 pm

Varmintated wrote:
Mon Jul 09, 2018 5:09 pm
Baby Felix, your daddy is catching it hard for being a lying sociopath (again) over in Streeterville.

Run quick!

He needs his ass licked!

If that is what he needs, I'm sure you can remove your lips from the Cheeto's cock long enough to take care of things. If not, maybe sisterwife can assist.
Korky wrote:i remember being on Samothraki island is 2003 and apologizing for being an American under Bush II.
Seamus wrote:I flounced from certain aspects of the Stew.

User avatar
birdlite
Stew Ingredient
Posts: 10819
Joined: Fri Jan 21, 2005 1:00 am

Re: Can someone decipher this please?

Post by birdlite » Mon Jul 09, 2018 5:13 pm

I love AV Club commentarties
How did this happen, aside from the horrible excesses of late capitalism, the slow collapse of American institutions, and the slow, terrible decay of age? Because, like any other consumer of popular culture occasionally must, Trump is going through a bit of an Elton John phase right now—you know, revisiting some of the big ‘70s stuff, which really does hold up. The Guardian reports that the commander in chief brought up his frequent “Rocket Man” barb to fellow world leader Kim Jong-Un during their initial denuclearization meeting, and that Kim was reportedly unfamiliar with the classic cut. And so now Secretary Of State Mike Pompeo, headed to North Korea for another follow-up talk, will be bringing an autographed copy of a John CD containing the track, either in its original form on the rollicking Bernie Taupin collab Honky Château or on some later greatest-hits collection. The autograph, for what it’s worth, will be Donald Trump’s, not Elton John’s.
[...]
Trump is a longtime fan of the singer, whose ‘70s classics likely soundtracked the final period in which his brain was able to separate his own memories from things that occurred during television commercials.
https://news.avclub.com/donald-trump-is ... 1827390585

User avatar
snowgirl
Stew Ingredient
Posts: 22335
Joined: Thu Jan 03, 2008 11:13 pm

Re: Can someone decipher this please?

Post by snowgirl » Mon Jul 09, 2018 5:37 pm

DCC speaks fluent trump, it seems. Thank goodness someone here does.
Our problem is civil obedience. -Howard Zinn

User avatar
Moethebartender
Stew Ingredient
Posts: 12462
Joined: Thu Jan 20, 2005 10:11 pm

Re: Can someone decipher this please?

Post by Moethebartender » Mon Jul 09, 2018 5:38 pm

They share a similar level of intellect and interest in groups that hate Jews.
Korky wrote:i remember being on Samothraki island is 2003 and apologizing for being an American under Bush II.
Seamus wrote:I flounced from certain aspects of the Stew.

User avatar
DCComic
Stew Ingredient
Posts: 15828
Joined: Thu Aug 18, 2016 1:42 pm

Re: Can someone decipher this please?

Post by DCComic » Mon Jul 09, 2018 5:57 pm

snowgirl wrote:
Mon Jul 09, 2018 5:37 pm
DCC speaks fluent trump, it seems. Thank goodness someone here does.
It’s plain, if tortured, English.
Watch the syntax, understand the context and whatever you do don’t just pick out the easy words and try to make something out of them.

That’s what fucks brown-moes every time.
פולאר הוא שקרן - I want my fucking money back - The only reason you continue to participate is because you hate me personally.

If you've got a blacklist I want to be on it.

https://maxkimberstudio.co.uk

User avatar
Moethebartender
Stew Ingredient
Posts: 12462
Joined: Thu Jan 20, 2005 10:11 pm

Re: Can someone decipher this please?

Post by Moethebartender » Mon Jul 09, 2018 6:09 pm

Candy, you're spending an awful lot of your time today defending racists. I guess when you're a Jew hating racist like you, that's probably what you spend most of your time doing though, eh?
Korky wrote:i remember being on Samothraki island is 2003 and apologizing for being an American under Bush II.
Seamus wrote:I flounced from certain aspects of the Stew.

User avatar
DCComic
Stew Ingredient
Posts: 15828
Joined: Thu Aug 18, 2016 1:42 pm

Re: Can someone decipher this please?

Post by DCComic » Mon Jul 09, 2018 6:12 pm

De-fen-ding
That’s two syllables too many, Moe.
You overreached.
פולאר הוא שקרן - I want my fucking money back - The only reason you continue to participate is because you hate me personally.

If you've got a blacklist I want to be on it.

https://maxkimberstudio.co.uk

User avatar
strife
Stew Ingredient
Posts: 16757
Joined: Mon Apr 06, 2015 1:51 am

Re: Can someone decipher this please?

Post by strife » Mon Jul 09, 2018 6:25 pm

Trump speaks in artless language that demonstrates a very limited vocabulary, rarely varying an extremely basic SVO sentence structure. Being the Varmint King, he lacks the intellect to do so. This is for the best, since any complexity to language would only confuse them.
I am Stalking you.

User avatar
DCComic
Stew Ingredient
Posts: 15828
Joined: Thu Aug 18, 2016 1:42 pm

Re: Can someone decipher this please?

Post by DCComic » Mon Jul 09, 2018 6:32 pm

strife wrote:
Mon Jul 09, 2018 6:25 pm
Trump speaks in artless language that demonstrates a very limited vocabulary, rarely varying an extremely basic SVO sentence structure. Being the Varmint King, he lacks the intellect to do so. This is for the best, since any complexity to language would only confuse them.
Quote.
It’s not complex but if you take a chunk out of context...

Con text? Moe? Never mind

... it’s marginally harder to grasp.
פולאר הוא שקרן - I want my fucking money back - The only reason you continue to participate is because you hate me personally.

If you've got a blacklist I want to be on it.

https://maxkimberstudio.co.uk

User avatar
Godjira
Stew Ingredient
Posts: 67189
Joined: Sun Jan 23, 2005 6:52 pm

Can someone decipher this please?

Post by Godjira » Mon Jul 09, 2018 9:36 pm

Isn’t Moe the guy who insults gays by saying American Joe is gay, insults people for the country where they live or were born with the worst stereotypes and uses Down’s syndrome as an insult? And he’s here moralizing to other people?

Give me a break. Just shut the fuck up, man-boy
That's the kind of bold flavor they enjoy in Albuquerque!

User avatar
Godjira
Stew Ingredient
Posts: 67189
Joined: Sun Jan 23, 2005 6:52 pm

Re: Can someone decipher this please?

Post by Godjira » Mon Jul 09, 2018 9:38 pm

The text in the OP isn’t that difficult, but it’s a sure sign of insanity.
That's the kind of bold flavor they enjoy in Albuquerque!

User avatar
Wellpisser
Stew Ingredient
Posts: 19024
Joined: Fri Jan 27, 2006 12:38 am

Re: Can someone decipher this please?

Post by Wellpisser » Mon Jul 09, 2018 9:46 pm

strife wrote:
Mon Jul 09, 2018 6:25 pm
Trump speaks in artless language that demonstrates a very limited vocabulary, rarely varying an extremely basic SVO sentence structure. Being the Varmint King, he lacks the intellect to do so. This is for the best, since any complexity to language would only confuse them.
We’ve discussed this before and I think that you are wrong. Trump communicates in language that his base find easy to understand. He is a very very good salesman who knows his market

User avatar
eric84
Moderator
Posts: 55267
Joined: Tue Jan 11, 2005 8:31 pm

Re: Can someone decipher this please?

Post by eric84 » Mon Jul 09, 2018 9:51 pm

Wellpisser wrote:
Mon Jul 09, 2018 9:46 pm
strife wrote:
Mon Jul 09, 2018 6:25 pm
Trump speaks in artless language that demonstrates a very limited vocabulary, rarely varying an extremely basic SVO sentence structure. Being the Varmint King, he lacks the intellect to do so. This is for the best, since any complexity to language would only confuse them.
We’ve discussed this before and I think that you are wrong. Trump communicates in language that his base find easy to understand. He is a very very good salesman who knows his market
Yup, he's found a niche for nativist, sexist, media bashing nonsense. None of what is quoted here though is easy to understand but it doesn't really matter as long as he utters the keywords.
Love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair.

User avatar
Wellpisser
Stew Ingredient
Posts: 19024
Joined: Fri Jan 27, 2006 12:38 am

Re: Can someone decipher this please?

Post by Wellpisser » Mon Jul 09, 2018 9:54 pm

eric84 wrote:
Mon Jul 09, 2018 9:51 pm
Wellpisser wrote:
Mon Jul 09, 2018 9:46 pm
strife wrote:
Mon Jul 09, 2018 6:25 pm
Trump speaks in artless language that demonstrates a very limited vocabulary, rarely varying an extremely basic SVO sentence structure. Being the Varmint King, he lacks the intellect to do so. This is for the best, since any complexity to language would only confuse them.
We’ve discussed this before and I think that you are wrong. Trump communicates in language that his base find easy to understand. He is a very very good salesman who knows his market
Yup, he's found a niche for nativist, sexist, media bashing nonsense. None of what is quoted here though is easy to understand but it doesn't really matter as long as he utters the keywords.
It is not meant to be understood or to be deep and profound because his base doesn’t do deep and profound. It is junk food politics for junk food eaters.

Logg
Stew Ingredient
Posts: 10470
Joined: Mon Apr 27, 2009 9:19 pm

Re: Can someone decipher this please?

Post by Logg » Mon Jul 09, 2018 10:10 pm

You really need to watch the video to appreciate it. It's his act. It's borscht belt schtick. It's what the base comes out to see. This is the 2016 version of his Howard Stern appearances. The only thing missing is Robin's laughter punctuating the outrageous hyperbole.

He is the Varmint King.

User avatar
Moethebartender
Stew Ingredient
Posts: 12462
Joined: Thu Jan 20, 2005 10:11 pm

Re: Can someone decipher this please?

Post by Moethebartender » Tue Jul 10, 2018 12:37 am

Sweet Pussy Train wrote:
Mon Jul 09, 2018 9:36 pm
Isn’t Moe the guy who insults gays by saying American Joe is gay, insults people for the country where they live or were born with the worst stereotypes and uses Down’s syndrome as an insult? And he’s here moralizing to other people?

Give me a break. Just shut the fuck up, man-boy
Lets take a look though at what comes up when you search SPTs posts with the keyword 'cock':

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord us with thee, please punish Jelly Belly by making him take Himmler's unlubed cock up the ass for all eternity.
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=113603&p=2039405
Responding to Patrikkk
I guess they know that you know how to handle a cock better than your friend.
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=111155&p=1999546
Joe smoked cock when he was in jail, and was ironically traded for a pack of Kools
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=108861&p=1959785
I think he's confused by his deep craving for cock, as there are no KFCs near where he is living now.
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=106288&p=1911860

Because you don't have the balls to comment about Kindred's use of it- because you agree with him. So you clearly agree that using it is sometimes okay- like when Kindred has used it. You're so deep on Kindred's cock, it's coming out your ear, douche.
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=103329&p=1873842
Maybe you should hire Harry FlashesMen. He'll devour your cock with every stool snaking and then pay YOU!
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=100479&p=1840612
you mean you're a former cock smoker.

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=95974&p=1780245
hey, where's my post abou joe's thirst for cock...

oh well, anyway- he's accusing Obama's mother of having had sex with numerous unknown partners. I think this is an example of 1) his private thirst for cock and desire for multiplpe unknown male partners and 2) his general disgust with women.
search.php?st=0&sk=t&sd=d&sr=posts&keywords=cock&author=godjira&start=50

Funny, between your weird fetish for Japanese women who are forced to hide from you on a special train (which you proceeded to stalk and photograph), your bizarre rantings about Japenese women who try to look underage and your weird ranting about homosexuality, I'd say you've got some problems boy. Does your wife know about this shit? In fact, it seems you rarely post anything that isn't sexual in nature. What's up with that Geojira?

Godjira has a lot of problems with homsexuality
Korky wrote:i remember being on Samothraki island is 2003 and apologizing for being an American under Bush II.
Seamus wrote:I flounced from certain aspects of the Stew.

User avatar
Godjira
Stew Ingredient
Posts: 67189
Joined: Sun Jan 23, 2005 6:52 pm

Re: Can someone decipher this please?

Post by Godjira » Tue Jul 10, 2018 1:01 am

None of that changes these facts:

1) Moe insults gays by saying American Joe is gay.

2) Moe insults people for the country where they live or were born with the worst stereotypes.

3) Moe uses Down’s syndrome as an insult.

4) Moe is here moralizing to other people.

Oh yeah:

5) Moe calls women “bitch.”

You think you’re better than everyone? You’re not better than a pile of shit.

So, shut the fuck up.


That's the kind of bold flavor they enjoy in Albuquerque!

User avatar
Godjira
Stew Ingredient
Posts: 67189
Joined: Sun Jan 23, 2005 6:52 pm

Re: Can someone decipher this please?

Post by Godjira » Tue Jul 10, 2018 10:05 am

Logg wrote:You really need to watch the video to appreciate it. It's his act. It's borscht belt schtick. It's what the base comes out to see. This is the 2016 version of his Howard Stern appearances. The only thing missing is Robin's laughter punctuating the outrageous hyperbole.

He is the Varmint King.



Robin’s one liners like this are the best part of the show lately.
That's the kind of bold flavor they enjoy in Albuquerque!

User avatar
Moethebartender
Stew Ingredient
Posts: 12462
Joined: Thu Jan 20, 2005 10:11 pm

Re: Can someone decipher this please?

Post by Moethebartender » Tue Jul 10, 2018 6:16 pm

Sweet Pussy Train wrote:
Tue Jul 10, 2018 1:01 am
None of that changes this fact:

I'm a drunken gibbering moron who has serious issues with homosexuals.
You've got a point there.
Korky wrote:i remember being on Samothraki island is 2003 and apologizing for being an American under Bush II.
Seamus wrote:I flounced from certain aspects of the Stew.

User avatar
Godjira
Stew Ingredient
Posts: 67189
Joined: Sun Jan 23, 2005 6:52 pm

Re: Can someone decipher this please?

Post by Godjira » Tue Jul 10, 2018 9:41 pm

Moethebartender wrote:I’m a ridiculous idiot and hypocrite who can’t hold down a job or maintain adult relationships.
A moment of candor. Thanks.
That's the kind of bold flavor they enjoy in Albuquerque!

Post Reply