Labour is responsible for rise of 'softcore Holocaust denial', Dr Deborah Lipstadt says

Main Course

Moderator: Moderator

Moethebartender
Stew Ingredient

Re: Labour is responsible for rise of 'softcore Holocaust denial', Dr Deborah Lipstadt says

Post by Moethebartender » Fri Jul 06, 2018 5:36 pm

What if he spends a couple of decades hating Jews? What does that mean?
Korky wrote:i remember being on Samothraki island is 2003 and apologizing for being an American under Bush II.
Seamus wrote:I flounced from certain aspects of the Stew.

DCComic
Stew Ingredient

Re: Labour is responsible for rise of 'softcore Holocaust denial', Dr Deborah Lipstadt says

Post by DCComic » Fri Jul 06, 2018 5:46 pm

Or spent that time inventing hate for his own amusement - that would be pathological, wouldn't it?
פולאר הוא שקרן - I want my fucking money back - The only reason you continue to participate is because you hate me personally.

strife
Stew Ingredient

Post by strife » Fri Jul 06, 2018 5:53 pm

You are the only person who has ever expressed a moral duty to kill a Jew by nazi method. You are the coiner of "seppo cunts." You have been banned from this rough-and-tumble forum, time and time again, for losing your shit. You have a problem. You aren't cut out for the internet.
I am Stalking you.

simon_in_exile
Stew Ingredient

Post by simon_in_exile » Fri Jul 06, 2018 5:56 pm

Interjection: There’s nothing wrong with the term “seppo cunts”. It’s got a nice ring to it, like when our Aussie friends greet us with “pommy twats”.
La ruta nos aportó otro paso natural.

strife
Stew Ingredient

Post by strife » Fri Jul 06, 2018 6:00 pm

simon_in_exile wrote:
Fri Jul 06, 2018 5:56 pm
Interjection: There’s nothing wrong with the term “seppo cunts”. It’s got a nice ring to it, like when our Aussie friends greet us with “pommy twats”.
Depends. With Petula, it's obviously a term of hate.
I am Stalking you.

simon_in_exile
Stew Ingredient

Post by simon_in_exile » Fri Jul 06, 2018 6:02 pm

Oh well, carry on lads - it’s football time so the rest of the board will be elsewhere.
La ruta nos aportó otro paso natural.

DCComic
Stew Ingredient

Post by DCComic » Fri Jul 06, 2018 6:04 pm

"You are the coiner of "seppo cunts.""

You flatter me, but it's not true.
Meanwhile search on here - it's almost your catchphrase.
פולאר הוא שקרן - I want my fucking money back - The only reason you continue to participate is because you hate me personally.

strife
Stew Ingredient

Post by strife » Fri Jul 06, 2018 6:06 pm

It must be Terrible to lack the courage to own your convictions, you quivering mound of jelly.
I am Stalking you.

DCComic
Stew Ingredient

Post by DCComic » Fri Jul 06, 2018 6:21 pm

You don't know what it means 'to coin a phrase', don't you?

strife
Stew Ingredient

Post by strife » Fri Jul 06, 2018 6:24 pm

Stricher.
I am Stalking you.

strife
Stew Ingredient

Post by strife » Fri Jul 06, 2018 6:24 pm

You will Apologize Immediately, or I shall punish you.
I am Stalking you.

The Mallard Missie
Stew Ingredient

Post by The Mallard Missie » Sat Jul 07, 2018 5:59 am

strife wrote:
Fri Jul 06, 2018 5:53 pm
You are the only person who has ever expressed a moral duty to kill a Jew by nazi method. You are the coiner of "seppo cunts." You have been banned from this rough-and-tumble forum, time and time again, for losing your shit. You have a problem. You aren't cut out for the internet.
Did that cunt dBrother not post quite recently that Hitler was correct when he decided to gas the Roma?
The Duck Delusion

davebt
Stew Ingredient

Post by davebt » Sat Jul 07, 2018 4:46 pm

Dr Deborah Lipstadt is right
For three years Corbyn's cult inside Labour have been normalising antisemitism in the UK. The rise of 'softcore Holocaust Denial' is only part of it

polardude1
Stew Ingredient

Post by polardude1 » Tue Jul 10, 2018 10:10 am

is Cunt Candy presenting thia as "historic fact?"
Livingstone: No. It’s completely over the top [but] it’s not antisemitic. Let’s remember, when Hitler won his election in 1932 his policy then was that Jews should be moved to Israel. He was supporting Zionism. [He then] went mad and ending up killing 6 million Jews
DCComic "3000 dead Americans is slightly less than fuck all",

DCComic
Stew Ingredient

Post by DCComic » Tue Jul 10, 2018 10:13 am

You've quoted Livingstone, you halfwit.

Are you saying he is wrong?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haavara_Agreement

polardude1
Stew Ingredient

Post by polardude1 » Tue Jul 10, 2018 10:35 am

Did ypu read the whole Wiki reference. Did you did any deeper? Were German Jews on board? German Jews were only a fractiono European Jews wjo later came under nazi occupation. Finally, let's play a little with theory.

1. The Jerusalem Mufti supported Hitler's anti Semitic polices.

2. Seeing as the Hitler had designs o the Middle East and it's oil what would have happened tp the jews of British mandated Palestinian if the German army broke through to Egypt and into British mandated Palestine?

3. What are your thoughts about Hitler's initial idea? Be honest with your answer

Oh yes, 1933, The Nazi regime as in its infancy. I guess you really do not get it.

strife
Stew Ingredient

Post by strife » Tue Jul 10, 2018 10:46 am

polardude1 wrote:
Tue Jul 10, 2018 10:10 am
is Cunt Candy presenting thia as "historic fact?"
Livingstone: No. It’s completely over the top [but] it’s not antisemitic. Let’s remember, when Hitler won his election in 1932 his policy then was that Jews should be moved to Israel. He was supporting Zionism. [He then] went mad and ending up killing 6 million Jews
"Be moved" = Deported? Zionism urged the voluntary migration of Jews to Mandatory Palestine. Deportation is something else.
I am Stalking you.

DCComic
Stew Ingredient

Post by DCComic » Tue Jul 10, 2018 10:52 am

Polar;

Let's see if I can walk you through this.

1. Argon's OP. "Labour is responsible for rise of 'softcore Holocaust denial', Dr Deborah Lipstadt says."
2. He supports that by linking to the Telegraph article.
3. The Telegraph article supports its claim by referencing the Livingstone statement.
4. It turns out that Livingstone did say " Let’s remember, when Hitler won his election in 1932 his policy then was that Jews should be moved to Israel. He was supporting Zionism.", but
a/ He was suspended from the party for saying it - in response to immediate demands from Labour members, including Sadiq Khan - was never readmitted and has since resingned.
b/ Wiki says he was correct - so the suspension/resignation was clearly a more than adequate response.

I have no doubt at all that there are too many words, they're swimming in a muddle in your pea-brain and if you respond at all you'll show, once again, that you're unable to grasp simple concepts or follow a very basic train of reason.

polardude1
Stew Ingredient

Post by polardude1 » Tue Jul 10, 2018 11:21 am

Cunty's sense of humor
He was supporting Zionism.", but

strife
Stew Ingredient

Post by strife » Tue Jul 10, 2018 11:22 am

I love how polardude triggers paroxysms of rage from Petula, time and time again. So triggered.
I am Stalking you.

DCComic
Stew Ingredient

Post by DCComic » Tue Jul 10, 2018 11:25 am

polardude1 wrote:
Tue Jul 10, 2018 11:21 am
Cunty's sense of humor
He was supporting Zionism.", but
What?

DCComic
Stew Ingredient

Post by DCComic » Tue Jul 10, 2018 11:27 am

strife wrote:
Tue Jul 10, 2018 11:22 am
I love how polardude triggers paroxysms of rage from Petula, time and time again. So triggered.
There must be (or have been) a lot of rage on your life. You see it everywhere. Apparently you've been affected and believe that rage you imagine is how you should respond to the world.

It isn't.
Sort yourself out.

polardude1
Stew Ingredient

Post by polardude1 » Tue Jul 10, 2018 11:31 am

Cunty, Was Hitler a Zionist?

DCComic
Stew Ingredient

Post by DCComic » Tue Jul 10, 2018 11:32 am

No.

polardude1
Stew Ingredient

Post by polardude1 » Tue Jul 10, 2018 11:38 am

cunty
He was supporting Zionism
Why are you so dishonest?

DCComic
Stew Ingredient

Post by DCComic » Tue Jul 10, 2018 11:39 am

I suspect you are beyond help.
Who said "He was supporting Zionism"?

polardude1
Stew Ingredient

Post by polardude1 » Tue Jul 10, 2018 12:03 pm

Scroll back a bit.
Do you and Livingstone lie to referencingNazism when discussing Zionism

DCComic
Stew Ingredient

Post by DCComic » Tue Jul 10, 2018 12:05 pm

polardude1 wrote:
Tue Jul 10, 2018 12:03 pm
Scroll back a bit.
Do you and Livingstone lie to referencingNazism when discussing Zionism
What?
I have no doubt at all that there are too many words, they're swimming in a muddle in your pea-brain and if you respond at all you'll show, once again, that you're unable to grasp simple concepts or follow a very basic train of reason.

polardude1
Stew Ingredient

Post by polardude1 » Tue Jul 10, 2018 12:20 pm

Cunty, why d you agree with Livingstone with regard to Zionism?

DCComic
Stew Ingredient

Post by DCComic » Tue Jul 10, 2018 12:25 pm

You poor confused child. What on earth are you on about?

polardude1
Stew Ingredient

Post by polardude1 » Tue Jul 10, 2018 12:59 pm

Cunty
He mentioned one historical fact.
What we cal this is cherry picking "facts"

Why do you cherry pick?

DCComic
Stew Ingredient

Post by DCComic » Tue Jul 10, 2018 1:01 pm

polardude1 wrote:
Tue Jul 10, 2018 12:59 pm
Cunty
He mentioned one historical fact.
What we cal this is cherry picking "facts"

Why do you cherry pick?
I didn't. Don't be silly.
This is way way beyond you.

polardude1
Stew Ingredient

Post by polardude1 » Tue Jul 10, 2018 1:02 pm

Oh please.

DCComic
Stew Ingredient

Post by DCComic » Tue Jul 10, 2018 1:05 pm

DCComic wrote:
Tue Jul 10, 2018 10:52 am
Polar;

1. Argon's OP. "Labour is responsible for rise of 'softcore Holocaust denial', Dr Deborah Lipstadt says."
3. The Telegraph article supports its claim by referencing the Livingstone statement.
4. It turns out that Livingstone did say " Let’s remember, when Hitler won his election in 1932 his policy then was that Jews should be moved to Israel. He was supporting Zionism.", but
a/ He was suspended from the party for saying it - in response to immediate demands from Labour members, including Sadiq Khan - was never readmitted and has since resingned.
b/ Wiki says he was correct - so the suspension/resignation was clearly a more than adequate response.

Is there some part I can make simpler for you?

strife
Stew Ingredient

Post by strife » Tue Jul 10, 2018 1:12 pm

I predict a breakout victory soon in the ppploadred/Petula Stalingrad death struggle.
I am Stalking you.

DCComic
Stew Ingredient

Post by DCComic » Tue Jul 10, 2018 1:19 pm

strife wrote:
Tue Jul 10, 2018 1:12 pm
I predict a breakout victory soon in the ppploadred/Petula Stalingrad death struggle.
Unlikely.

strife
Stew Ingredient

Post by strife » Tue Jul 10, 2018 1:48 pm

You lack Confidence.
I am Stalking you.

polardude1
Stew Ingredient

Post by polardude1 » Tue Jul 10, 2018 2:00 pm

Cunty, what is Zionism?

DCComic
Stew Ingredient

Post by DCComic » Tue Jul 10, 2018 2:11 pm

strife wrote:
Tue Jul 10, 2018 1:48 pm
You lack Confidence.
Confidence here would be misplaced.
Breakthroughs are rare.
Look, he's off on one.
Again.

strife
Stew Ingredient

Post by strife » Tue Jul 10, 2018 2:15 pm

DCComic wrote:
Tue Jul 10, 2018 2:11 pm
strife wrote:
Tue Jul 10, 2018 1:48 pm
You lack Confidence.
Confidence here would be misplaced.
I don't think you should ever be Confident, not with your beliefs.
I am Stalking you.

DCComic
Stew Ingredient

Post by DCComic » Tue Jul 10, 2018 2:40 pm

Any belief in particular?
Usually you're so wrapped up in your convenient fictions that you show no sign of following anybody else's argument.

strife
Stew Ingredient

Post by strife » Tue Jul 10, 2018 2:57 pm

Schmeißfliege.
I am Stalking you.

davebt
Stew Ingredient

Post by davebt » Wed Jul 11, 2018 6:46 pm

DCComic wrote:
Tue Jul 10, 2018 1:05 pm
DCComic wrote:
Tue Jul 10, 2018 10:52 am
Polar;

Is there some part I can make simpler for you?
No, but you can be more honest. Livingstone said:

'Let’s remember when Hitler won his election in 1932, his policy then was that Jews should be moved to Israel. He was supporting Zionism – this before he went mad and ended up killing six million Jews.'

Interesting that you chopped the quote. Two points.
1. When Hamas and Israel negotiate a 'prisoner' swap, they are not supporting each other. At no point did Hitler 'support Zionism' He was quite clear about what he thought of Zionism. This from Mein Kampf:
“They have no thought of building up a Jewish State in Palestine, so that they might perhaps inhabit it, but they only want a central organization of their international world cheating, endowed with prerogatives, withdrawn from the seizure of others: a refuge for convicted rascals and a high school for future rogues.” –
Is there any part of that, written 'before he went mad' that you have trouble understanding?

And then there is the 'went mad' bit, as if Hitler's views about Jews were moderate from the start and deteriorated. Which for anyone who has read Mein Kampf is an insult to history.

The entire narrative that seeks to demonise Zionism pre-Holocaust and create a good-Jew, bad-Jew situation is vile poppycock. It is however a pillar upon which anti-Zionists build many of their theories. People who help to push it, or defend Livingstone are engaging in some truly sickening historical revisionism.

polardude1
Stew Ingredient

Post by polardude1 » Wed Jul 11, 2018 6:59 pm

The entire narrative that seeks to demonise Zionism pre-Holocaust and create a good-Jew, bad-Jew situation is vile poppycock. It is however a pillar upon which anti-Zionists build many of their theories. People who help to push it, or defend Livingstone are engaging in some truly sickening historical revisionism.
It sexually aroused DCComicus

DCComic
Stew Ingredient

Post by DCComic » Wed Jul 11, 2018 7:04 pm

"Interesting that you chopped the quote."
Why?

"And then there is the 'went mad' bit, as if Hitler's views about Jews were moderate from the start and deteriorated. Which for anyone who has read Mein Kampf is an insult to history."
OK

"The entire narrative that seeks to demonise Zionism... " etc
So what? That narrative isn't part of the interview, and anyway Livingstone was suspended for what he did say.

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/20 ... ion-labour

Do you think Labour's response was wrong?

davebt
Stew Ingredient

Post by davebt » Wed Jul 11, 2018 7:28 pm

Of course it was wrong. They kept kicking the ball down the road for two years. Two years! Had he insulted any other minority the way he did the Jews, he would have been done and dusted in an instant. Jews are treated differently in Labour, as the recent refusal to adopt the full IHRA shows us.

But Corbyn is stuck between the Jews who see him doing nothing and the Cultists who see him doing nothing. Neither are satisfied. He wasn't strong enough to ignore Ken's words, but couldn't deal with Ken without causing deep friction in the heart of his own camp. So the stalemate continued until eventually someone got through to Ken that for the good of the party, he should step down. Having realised their own weakness, they have since strengthened the cultist grip on the entire disciplinary process. If the Ken situation was replayed now, despite the vile nature of his comments, I doubt he'd have even got scratched.

polardude1
Stew Ingredient

Post by polardude1 » Wed Jul 11, 2018 7:32 pm

Cunty, Do you agree with Livingstone's view of Zionism?

DCComic
Stew Ingredient

Post by DCComic » Wed Jul 11, 2018 7:34 pm

Thanks for dealing with the issue, Dave.
I'll take your word for it that it was an egregious insult. I'm not convinced that it was intended that way.

polardude1
Stew Ingredient

Post by polardude1 » Wed Jul 11, 2018 7:37 pm

Post by polardude1 » Wed Jul 11, 2018 7:32 pm

Cunty, Do you agree with Livingstone's view of Zionism?

DCComic
Stew Ingredient

Post by DCComic » Wed Jul 11, 2018 7:39 pm

Polar, why are you such a twat?