Poll- How Many Maobamabots Will Be Indicted For Being Corrupt?

Main Course

Moderator: Moderator

How Many Maobamabots Will Be Criminally Indicted For Partaking In Operation Hillary!?

0- Trump is evil, therefore breaking the law to harm him is justified.
54%
1- Only Andrew McCabe
No votes
4%
No votes
No votes
5 to 10
17%
11 to 15
8%
16 to 20
4%
21 to 30
No votes
31 to 40
No votes
41 to 50
No votes
51 to 60
No votes
61 to 70
No votes
71 to 80
No votes
81 to 90
No votes
91 to 100
No votes
101 to 1000
4%
Myriads
8%

Total votes: 24

flojin
Stew Ingredient

Re: Poll- How Many Maobamabots Will Be Indicted For Being Corrupt?

Post by flojin » Mon Jun 11, 2018 2:52 pm

eric84 wrote:
Mon Jun 11, 2018 2:47 pm
Well, then we keep pushing this to the top asking when he will finally be accountable and admit he engaged in conspiracy theory shit that turned out to completely false. This is important. I'm not going to let him slither away.
Like the time he used some bullshit youtube video to back his claim that the government was hiding the ISIS people who committed the Las Vegas shooting? He did admit that video was bullshit, but he never acknowledged the absurdity of that theory.

Also, I can't agree with you that this is important. I'd have to say that trying to hold a cultist to account for their failed doomsday predictions is about as unimportant as it gets. Though I do enjoy it.
Lost Soul wrote:I have it on good authority that William Brennan, Maobama's CIA head, will be referred by the IG for criminal indictment.

cowtown
Stew Ingredient

Post by cowtown » Tue Jun 12, 2018 1:53 pm

it’s just days away and Infowars will be covering it live. Looking at that site a little, their destruction of Deep State seems more like a welcoming of a coup that would entrench a government somewhere between Iran and Russia, a mob run religious state with shame elections and limited freedom. In that sense, isolating the US from other, western style democracies (a la G-7) makes sense

FALL OF THE DEEP STATE – 34-HOUR LIVE ANALYSIS: RELEASE OF THE IG REPORT
Find out what’s really been going on behind the scenes in Washington
Infowars.com - JUNE 11, 2018
The Deep State is in its death throes as President Trump continues beating the globalists at their own game.

With the much-anticipated Thursday release of the Inspector General’s report, justice may be soon forthcoming for the conspirators involved in the coup to overthrow our president.

Hailing the IG report release, Infowars is hosting a special 34-hour broadcast starting at 8AM CST on June 14 through the 15th at 6PM.https://www.infowars.com/fall-of-the-de ... ig-report/
Jim-2012 wrote:I *heart* Hitler

strife
Stew Ingredient

Post by strife » Tue Jun 12, 2018 5:52 pm

That a Trumpling varmint is still shrieking about alleged corruption of Obama in mid-2018, a year and a half into the Trump Administration, shows how completely they have lost the plot.
I am Stalking you.

cuchulainn
Instigator

Post by cuchulainn » Tue Jun 12, 2018 5:53 pm

Did Lost Soul believe in Pizza Gate?

flojin
Stew Ingredient

Post by flojin » Tue Jun 12, 2018 5:59 pm

cowtown wrote:
Tue Jun 12, 2018 1:53 pm
it’s just days away and Infowars will be covering it live. Looking at that site a little, their destruction of Deep State seems more like a welcoming of a coup that would entrench a government somewhere between Iran and Russia, a mob run religious state with shame elections and limited freedom. In that sense, isolating the US from other, western style democracies (a la G-7) makes sense

FALL OF THE DEEP STATE – 34-HOUR LIVE ANALYSIS: RELEASE OF THE IG REPORT
Find out what’s really been going on behind the scenes in Washington
Infowars.com - JUNE 11, 2018
The Deep State is in its death throes as President Trump continues beating the globalists at their own game.

With the much-anticipated Thursday release of the Inspector General’s report, justice may be soon forthcoming for the conspirators involved in the coup to overthrow our president.

Hailing the IG report release, Infowars is hosting a special 34-hour broadcast starting at 8AM CST on June 14 through the 15th at 6PM.https://www.infowars.com/fall-of-the-de ... ig-report/
It's the Al Capone's Vault of fringe conspiracy politics. Do Lost Soul and Nines also believe that the grieving parents of Sandy Hook are government paid crisis actors?
Lost Soul wrote:I have it on good authority that William Brennan, Maobama's CIA head, will be referred by the IG for criminal indictment.

Lost Soul
Stew Ingredient

Post by Lost Soul » Tue Jun 12, 2018 6:18 pm

strife wrote:
Tue Jun 12, 2018 5:52 pm
That a Trumpling varmint is still shrieking about alleged corruption of Obama in mid-2018, a year and a half into the Trump Administration, shows how completely they have lost the plot.
He weaponized the government against the people, like the good Communist he was, and you dipshit Dumbocrats cheered. Have you no shame? Morans.

cuchulainn wrote:
Tue Jun 12, 2018 5:53 pm
Did Lost Soul believe in Pizza Gate?
Non.
IMPRISON BUSH!

INDICT HILLARY!

"Lost Soul is largely correct"- VinnyD

Lost Soul
Stew Ingredient

Post by Lost Soul » Wed Jun 13, 2018 12:04 am

This just in: The 400 page report by the IG will be released to the peasants, probably heavily redacted, on June 14th.

Early leaked reports indicate that Comey, McCabe and Rod Rosenstein are in deep doodoo.

Will flojin survive the realization that the NYTimes lied to him for the last 16 months?
IMPRISON BUSH!

INDICT HILLARY!

Godjira
Stew Ingredient

Post by Godjira » Wed Jun 13, 2018 12:27 am

Uh, Loosey, you realize that Comey, McCabe and Rosenstein are all Republicans, right?
That's the kind of bold flavor they enjoy in Albuquerque!

Lost Soul
Stew Ingredient

Post by Lost Soul » Wed Jun 13, 2018 12:49 am

Fascinating.
IMPRISON BUSH!

INDICT HILLARY!

flojin
Stew Ingredient

Post by flojin » Wed Jun 13, 2018 1:21 am

Lost Soul wrote:
Wed Jun 13, 2018 12:04 am
This just in: The 400 page report by the IG will be released to the peasants, probably heavily redacted, on June 14th.

Early leaked reports indicate that Comey, McCabe and Rod Rosenstein are in deep doodoo.

Will flojin survive the realization that the NYTimes lied to him for the last 16 months?
Comey will be criticized for announcing the reopening of the investigation into Hillary’s emails.

How will you recover from the shock that mark Levin lies about the Obama Cabinet going to jail?

Remember your hare-brained scheme involving sessions and indictments in Utah? I remember. What will you say when that fantasy fails to materialize?

Godjira
Stew Ingredient

Post by Godjira » Wed Jun 13, 2018 1:23 am

Loosey reminds me of when Jelly tried to say that Dennis Hastert was a Democrat and then got enraged at everyone for telling him the truth.

flojin
Stew Ingredient

Post by flojin » Wed Jun 13, 2018 1:28 am

His backpedaling in this thread has been delicious. We’ve moved from a wave of indictments to a report that will criticize Three people? Hilarious. And his evidence is a radio shock jock who still believes there were WMD and the NY TIMES’s shitty reporting in the run up to iraq. It’s word salad.

cuchulainn
Instigator

Post by cuchulainn » Wed Jun 13, 2018 4:09 pm

Did I miss anything?

This is the week when the Obama and his former cabinet members are all rounded up and arrested, right?

eric84

Post by eric84 » Wed Jun 13, 2018 4:11 pm

Let's see, Cohen appears ready to flip on the president. Trumpiedoodle can't pardon for state crimes. Sad!
Love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair.

eric84

Post by eric84 » Wed Jun 13, 2018 4:12 pm

flojin wrote:
Wed Jun 13, 2018 1:28 am
His backpedaling in this thread has been delicious. We’ve moved from a wave of indictments to a report that will criticize Three people? Hilarious. And his evidence is a radio shock jock who still believes there were WMD and the NY TIMES’s shitty reporting in the run up to iraq. It’s word salad.
The ditchdigger is hanging his hat on a report that will criticize how the FBI dealt with Hillary's emails. It's just too jaw droppingly funny. I will never let this thread go.
Love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair.

flojin
Stew Ingredient

Post by flojin » Wed Jun 13, 2018 4:28 pm

cuchulainn wrote:
Wed Jun 13, 2018 4:09 pm
Did I miss anything?

This is the week when the Obama and his former cabinet members are all rounded up and arrested, right?
That's right! The day after tomorrow, our hero and radio shock jock Mark Levin will get to announce that Obama, Hillary, and the former cabinet will all be indicted in Utah. This is all going to Jeff Session's TOP SECRET plan, as reported by QANON. The prosecution will take place in Utah for important reasons!

cuchulainn
Instigator

Post by cuchulainn » Wed Jun 13, 2018 5:40 pm

Wow! We live in exciting times!

shunter
Stew Ingredient

Post by shunter » Wed Jun 13, 2018 6:51 pm

When’s this report? Friday?
1988: "We have a climate in Britain in which business wants to succeed and can succeed." Margaret Thatcher, speech to launch the European Single Market

2018: "Fuck business." Boris Johnson

flojin
Stew Ingredient

Post by flojin » Wed Jun 13, 2018 8:13 pm

shunter wrote:
Wed Jun 13, 2018 6:51 pm
Yes! The glorious day when Lost Soul will be vindicated...or...revealed to have fallen for the fantasy of the rightist radio echo chamber.

Lost Soul
Stew Ingredient

Post by Lost Soul » Wed Jun 13, 2018 9:57 pm

shunter wrote:
Wed Jun 13, 2018 6:51 pm
Thursday, because the DOJ hates the WC and the US Open.

Please tell flojin. He is still in fantasyland.
IMPRISON BUSH!

INDICT HILLARY!

shunter
Stew Ingredient

Post by shunter » Wed Jun 13, 2018 9:59 pm

And it’s going to lead to multiple prosecutions?
1988: "We have a climate in Britain in which business wants to succeed and can succeed." Margaret Thatcher, speech to launch the European Single Market

2018: "Fuck business." Boris Johnson

Lost Soul
Stew Ingredient

Post by Lost Soul » Wed Jun 13, 2018 10:03 pm

I hope so. We shall see.
IMPRISON BUSH!

INDICT HILLARY!

flojin
Stew Ingredient

Post by flojin » Wed Jun 13, 2018 10:44 pm

Lost Soul wrote:
Wed Jun 13, 2018 10:03 pm
I hope so. We shall see.
Hope? HOPE?! The gospel according to Levin has prophesied!

I love watching you walk back your bold claim of a wave of certain prosecutions all the way down to hope.

flojin
Stew Ingredient

Post by flojin » Wed Jun 13, 2018 11:09 pm

Just for fun, I'm putting all the predictions from our rightist conspiracy nuts in this thread in one post:

The biggest scandal in American history! What a fun prediction!
Lost Soul wrote:
Fri May 18, 2018 1:39 pm
The question is: How many Maobamabots will be indicted from his crooked executive branch, which includes the DOJ, the FBI, the CIA, the NSA, etc., in the biggest political scandal in American history?

Hint: I have it on good authority that William Brennan, Maobama's CIA head, will be referred by the IG for criminal indictment.
5-10, more to follow!
Nines wrote:
Fri May 18, 2018 1:52 pm
Liberal heads will explode when Huber reveals the criminal indictments. 5-10 indictments for now, more to follow when Uranium 1 and the Clinton Foundation investigations are completed.
The rotating blades!
Lost Soul wrote:
Fri May 18, 2018 11:38 pm
Get ready, leftards. The shit is about to hit the rotating blades.
McCabe and Brennan are for sure!
Lost Soul wrote:
Sun May 20, 2018 5:03 pm
McCabe and Brennan are for sure, but Clap on-Clap off the Clapper, Comey, Strzok, Page, Susan Rice (who unmasked ~1000 Americans from her perch at the UN, doing Maobama's bidding), ought to be indicted; as should be that asshole who begat the whole operation, the Sacred Maobama himself.

And let us not forget the Hilldebeest and her hundreds of felonies.
And of course, my prediction:
flojin wrote:
Wed May 23, 2018 4:59 pm
I wish this thread could be a sticky. It's going to be legendary. Like Geodaddy's inflation prediction, Doc's stock market collapse prediction, and Lavite's Judge Moore thread.

Magic moments on the stew.

Godjira
Stew Ingredient

Post by Godjira » Wed Jun 13, 2018 11:14 pm

Today’s the big day!!

Lost Soul
Stew Ingredient

Post by Lost Soul » Thu Jun 14, 2018 12:29 am

flojin wrote:
Wed Jun 13, 2018 11:09 pm
Just for fun, I'm putting all the predictions from our rightist conspiracy nuts in this thread in one post:

Lost Soul wrote:
The question is: How many Maobamabots will be indicted from his crooked executive branch, which includes the DOJ, the FBI, the CIA, the NSA, etc., in the biggest political scandal in American history?

Hint: I have it on good authority that William Brennan, Maobama's CIA head, will be referred by the IG for criminal indictment.
5-10, more to follow!
Nines wrote:
Liberal heads will explode when Huber reveals the criminal indictments. 5-10 indictments for now, more to follow when Uranium 1 and the Clinton Foundation investigations are completed.
The rotating blades!
Lost Soul wrote:
Lost Soul wrote:
McCabe and Brennan are for sure, but Clap on-Clap off the Clapper, Comey, Strzok, Page, Susan Rice (who unmasked ~1000 Americans from her perch at the UN, doing Maobama's bidding), ought to be indicted; as should be that asshole who begat the whole operation, the Sacred Maobama himself.

flojin wrote:
I wish this thread could be a sticky. It's going to be legendary. Like Geodaddy's inflation prediction, Doc's stock market collapse prediction, and Lavite's Judge Moore thread.

You sure turn on a dime, seeing as you were denying the existence of this entire report, and the prosecution it is tied to, as recently as a day ago.

The NYTimes should be proud of the blissfully unaware subscribers they have wrapped around their finger. BTW, how is the search for the WMDs in Iraq going, jeanius?
IMPRISON BUSH!

INDICT HILLARY!

flojin
Stew Ingredient

Post by flojin » Thu Jun 14, 2018 1:15 am

Lost Soul wrote:
Thu Jun 14, 2018 12:29 am
The NYTimes should be proud of the blissfully unaware subscribers they have wrapped around their finger. BTW, how is the search for the WMDs in Iraq going, jeanius?
A) the NY Times has several articles about the IG report. I don't deny the report, I deny that there will be multiple indictments of Obama officials.

B) The NY Times did a terrible job carrying water for the neocons on their WMD fraud.

C) Your hero, Mark Levin, believes that there were WMDs in Iraq and that there was a conspiracy to hide them by the MSM. Do who do you believe now, your hero, or the NY Times that acknowledges that there were no WMD?

D) I can't blame you for wanting to talk about Iraq or the NY Times. Really anything but the bullshit you fell for.

cuchulainn
Instigator

Post by cuchulainn » Thu Jun 14, 2018 1:40 am

flojin wrote:Just for fun, I'm putting all the predictions from our rightist conspiracy nuts in this thread in one post:

Lost Soul wrote:

5-10, more to follow!
Nines wrote:
The rotating blades!
Lost Soul wrote:
Lost Soul wrote:

flojin wrote:

Excellent!

Godjira
Stew Ingredient

Post by Godjira » Thu Jun 14, 2018 7:41 am

I’ll be watching the news wires closely over the next few hours, friends. There’s going to be a series of pre-dawn raids on Democratic offices nationwide.

flojin
Stew Ingredient

Post by flojin » Thu Jun 14, 2018 12:03 pm

Here's the NY Times on what to expect from the report. Strangely, no mention of indictments and Utah. TYPICAL!

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/06/14/us/p ... v=top-news

Godjira
Stew Ingredient

Post by Godjira » Thu Jun 14, 2018 12:19 pm

It also looks like more Republicans will be getting in trouble than Democrats.

Stan In Maryland
Stew Ingredient

Post by Stan In Maryland » Thu Jun 14, 2018 12:23 pm

Lost Soul wrote:
Tue Jun 12, 2018 6:18 pm
He weaponized the government against the people, like the good Communist he was, and you dipshit Dumbocrats cheered. Have you no shame? Morans.
What is a moran?
"As a child I wanted to be a grown-up. I wanted to know everything - not that I like to talk about it. I hate intellectual conversation with intellectuals because I only care about my opinion."

eric84

Post by eric84 » Thu Jun 14, 2018 12:41 pm

Moron spelled wrong. There’s a lm iconic photo of a modern right fan with a poster that proudly proclaims ‘g t a brain, morans.’ For some reason, the ditchdigger doesn’t get the irony.

Godjira
Stew Ingredient

Post by Godjira » Thu Jun 14, 2018 1:19 pm

They’re going to release the report at 2 am EDST. I’ll be sleeping, but the Nation will be wide awake!!

eric84

Post by eric84 » Thu Jun 14, 2018 1:45 pm

Woke, you mean.

eric84

Post by eric84 » Thu Jun 14, 2018 2:38 pm

Leaked to Bloomberg!!!! Comey deviated from fbi guidelines!!!!

Comey Broke From FBI Procedures in Clinton Probe, Watchdog Finds
By Chris Strohm
June 14, 2018, 9:07 AM CDT Updated on June 14, 2018, 9:20 AM CDT
Inspector general probed an array of FBI, Justice decisions
The findings may give Trump fresh grounds for criticism

James Comey Photographer: Andrew Harrer/Bloomberg
Former FBI Director James Comey “deviated” from FBI and Justice Department procedures in handling the probe into Hillary Clinton, damaging the law enforcement agencies’ image of impartiality even though he wasn’t motivated by political bias, the department’s watchdog found in a highly anticipated report.

“While we did not find that these decisions were the result of political bias on Comey’s part, we nevertheless concluded that by departing so clearly and dramatically from FBI and department norms, the decisions negatively impacted the perception of the FBI and the department as fair administrators of justice,” Inspector General Michael Horowitz said in the report’s conclusions, which were obtained Thursday by Bloomberg News.

Horowitz’s report examined actions taken by top officials before the 2016 election, including the handling of the investigation into Clinton’s use of a private email server when she was secretary of state. The investigation expanded to touch on an array of politically sensitive decisions by officials including Comey and former Attorney General Loretta Lynch.

While the report being sent to Congress on Thursday doesn’t deal with the origins of the probe into Russia meddling in the 2016 U.S. election and possible collusion with those around President Donald Trump, the president and his Republican supporters in Congress are primed to use it as evidence of poor judgment and anti-Trump bias within the Federal Bureau of Investigation and the Justice Department.

In tweets, Trump has said Comey’s investigation into Clinton was “phony and dishonest” and that Comey, who he fired on May 9, 2017, left the FBI’s reputation in tatters.

Trump’s Interest
Trump has expressed great interest in the inspector general’s report, as well as some skepticism it might not be as damning as he hoped.

“What is taking so long with the Inspector General’s Report on Crooked Hillary and Slippery James Comey,” Trump tweeted on June 5. “Numerous delays. Hope Report is not being changed and made weaker! There are so many horrible things to tell, the public has the right to know. Transparency!”

Among topics the inspector general reviewed was Comey’s announcement in July 2016 that no prosecutor would find grounds to pursue criminal charges against Clinton for improperly handling classified information on her private email server, as well as Comey’s decision to inform Congress only days before the election that the Clinton investigation was being re-opened. Comey’s public announcement of findings angered Republicans, while his reopening of the inquiry outraged Democrats.

Some of what Horowitz discovered has already been made public.

Anti-Trump Texts
Republican critics seized on revelations from the inspector general that two FBI officials who worked on Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s Russia investigation, Peter Strzok and Lisa Page, exchanged text messages sharply critical of Trump. Mueller removed Strzok from the inquiry after the texts were discovered, and Page has since left the FBI.

“We did not find documentary or testimonial evidence that improper considerations, including political bias, directly affected the specific investigative actions we reviewed,” Horowitz said in the report to be issued Thursday. “The conduct by these employees cast a cloud over the entire FBI investigation.”

The inspector general also released a report in April finding that Deputy FBI Director Andrew McCabe lacked candor on four different occasions regarding interactions with the media, including providing information to a news reporter about the FBI’s investigation into the foundation created by Clinton and her husband, former President Bill Clinton. The inspector general has referred the matter to the U.S. Attorney for the District of Columbia for further investigation.

Attorney General Jeff Sessions relied on the report to fire McCabe only hours before he was set to retire and qualify for his full government pension. McCabe and his lawyer have adamantly contested the allegations.

The inspector general also opened a separate review into whether the Justice Department and FBI followed appropriate procedures in obtaining a secret warrant to conduct surveillance on former Trump campaign aide Carter Page in late 2016 and early 2017.

flojin
Stew Ingredient

Post by flojin » Thu Jun 14, 2018 3:02 pm

eric84 wrote:
Thu Jun 14, 2018 2:38 pm

Anti-Trump Texts
Republican critics seized on revelations from the inspector general that two FBI officials who worked on Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s Russia investigation, Peter Strzok and Lisa Page, exchanged text messages sharply critical of Trump. Mueller removed Strzok from the inquiry after the texts were discovered, and Page has since left the FBI.

“We did not find documentary or testimonial evidence that improper considerations, including political bias, directly affected the specific investigative actions we reviewed,” Horowitz said in the report to be issued Thursday. “The conduct by these employees cast a cloud over the entire FBI investigation.”
Looks like no indictments coming for those public servants!

eric84

Post by eric84 » Thu Jun 14, 2018 3:08 pm

I do think comey was put in a very difficult situation where there were no easy options. Reopening the investigation days before the election was his only obvious mistake that unduly influenced voting.

cuchulainn
Instigator

Post by cuchulainn » Thu Jun 14, 2018 3:14 pm

Today is the day!

So Obama and John Podesta will be arrested and paraded before the cameras in shackles?

Lost Soul
Stew Ingredient

Post by Lost Soul » Thu Jun 14, 2018 3:41 pm

Be still my heart.
IMPRISON BUSH!

INDICT HILLARY!

flojin
Stew Ingredient

Post by flojin » Thu Jun 14, 2018 4:29 pm

cuchulainn wrote:
Thu Jun 14, 2018 3:14 pm
Today is the day!

So Obama and John Podesta will be arrested and paraded before the cameras in shackles?
The GodKing Mark Levin isn't saying anything about it, and doesn't have anything on his website? I guess they cancelled the GREATEST SCANDAL IN AMERICAN HISTORY(tm)

They forgot to tell Lost Soul. Poor dude.

snowgirl
Stew Ingredient

Post by snowgirl » Thu Jun 14, 2018 4:59 pm

eric84 wrote:
Thu Jun 14, 2018 3:08 pm
I do think comey was put in a very difficult situation where there were no easy options. Reopening the investigation days before the election was his only obvious mistake that unduly influenced voting.
Mistake, my ass.
Our problem is civil obedience. -Howard Zinn

Lost Soul
Stew Ingredient

Post by Lost Soul » Thu Jun 14, 2018 5:01 pm

Yeah, Reich is almost as batshit as flojin.
IMPRISON BUSH!

INDICT HILLARY!

eric84

Post by eric84 » Thu Jun 14, 2018 5:02 pm

snowgirl wrote:
Thu Jun 14, 2018 4:59 pm
eric84 wrote:
Thu Jun 14, 2018 3:08 pm
Mistake, my ass.
Yes, go on....you think he was trying to have Trumpiedoodle win?

snowgirl
Stew Ingredient

Post by snowgirl » Thu Jun 14, 2018 5:04 pm

I think he was trying to unduly influence the outcome of the election. Jerk.

flojin
Stew Ingredient

Post by flojin » Thu Jun 14, 2018 5:11 pm

Lost Soul wrote:
Thu Jun 14, 2018 5:01 pm
Yeah, Reich is almost as batshit as flojin.
Right. I'm the batshit one. While your man, Mark Levin is talking all day about...what? The largest scandal in American history? Nope. Nada. Zilch.

Face it. You fell for a bunch of bullshit. Look back on this thread and all your predictions of the shit hitting the fan, of Obama and Hillary being brought up on charges in Utah...and tell me you're not insane?

What's really keeping my in suspense is how you'll try to make this all OK for your worldview. There's no chance you'll admit you were completely wrong on this entire shitshow.

So, what will it be? The deep state got to the IG? ISIS intervened? Indictments will be issued in another month? What's your angle out of this mental mess you've put yourself in?

Logg
Stew Ingredient

Post by Logg » Thu Jun 14, 2018 5:16 pm

Hilarious. I bet they forgot they even posted this crap. It's just another day in the life of being delusional.
flojin wrote:
Wed Jun 13, 2018 11:09 pm

Lost Soul wrote:

5-10, more to follow!
Nines wrote:
The rotating blades!
Lost Soul wrote:
Lost Soul wrote:

flojin wrote:

snowgirl
Stew Ingredient

Post by snowgirl » Thu Jun 14, 2018 5:19 pm

I keep checking in here to see the indictment carnage. Disappointed so far.

eric84

Post by eric84 » Thu Jun 14, 2018 5:24 pm

snowgirl wrote:
Thu Jun 14, 2018 5:04 pm
I think he was trying to unduly influence the outcome of the election. Jerk.
No, I don't think so. I think he calculated that Hillary would win in any case. I don't think he wanted Trumpiedoodle as a boss and certainly nothing that happened since would suggest he would have.

section8
the Secret Sauce

Post by section8 » Thu Jun 14, 2018 5:26 pm

The trap is tightening. Just wait unto July 17th.
This is the only musical: the mouth. And hopefully the brain attached to the mouth. Right? The brain, more important than the mouth, is the brain. The brain is much more important.