The Dossier

Main Course

Moderator: Moderator

Post Reply
RichD
Stew Ingredient
Posts: 2136
Joined: Fri Jan 21, 2005 2:04 am

The Dossier

Post by RichD » Wed Feb 14, 2018 2:58 am

Interesting story at the link below: Buzzfeed is being used by a Russian and by Trump's lawyer for printing allegations about them by releasing the Dossier. Buzzfeed has hired a private investigation team led by a former senior FBI guy to prove allegations in the dossier are factual: if they are facts it is not libel.

A risky strategy by Trump's lawyer if most of the dossier is true...


http://foreignpolicy.com/2018/02/12/for ... p-dossier/
If you don't take risks, you will never drink champagne!

User avatar
Citizen Baba
Mayor McCheese
Posts: 20466
Joined: Sun Jan 23, 2005 5:44 am

Re: The Dossier

Post by Citizen Baba » Wed Feb 14, 2018 3:19 am

Buzzfeed was the only one with low enough standards to release it.

Lost Soul
Stew Ingredient
Posts: 47988
Joined: Sun Jan 09, 2005 2:02 am

Re: The Dossier

Post by Lost Soul » Wed Feb 14, 2018 3:32 am

Citizen Baba wrote:
Wed Feb 14, 2018 3:19 am
Buzzfeed was the only one with low enough standards to release it.
Yup, they are owned by the lowest of low standards NBC.

The dossier is false.
IMPRISON BUSH!

INDICT HILLARY!

"Lost Soul is largely correct"- VinnyD

User avatar
Citizen Baba
Mayor McCheese
Posts: 20466
Joined: Sun Jan 23, 2005 5:44 am

Re: The Dossier

Post by Citizen Baba » Wed Feb 14, 2018 3:48 am

Lost Soul wrote:
Wed Feb 14, 2018 3:32 am
Citizen Baba wrote:
Wed Feb 14, 2018 3:19 am
Buzzfeed was the only one with low enough standards to release it.
Yup, they are owned by the lowest of low standards NBC.

The dossier is false.
You know that, how?

Lost Soul
Stew Ingredient
Posts: 47988
Joined: Sun Jan 09, 2005 2:02 am

Re: The Dossier

Post by Lost Soul » Wed Feb 14, 2018 4:24 am

Um, er, um... trust me.

The Hilldebeest wouldn't have to pay $12,000,000 for truth.
IMPRISON BUSH!

INDICT HILLARY!

"Lost Soul is largely correct"- VinnyD

User avatar
Stephen_Dedalus
Stew Ingredient
Posts: 58969
Joined: Fri Jun 06, 2014 7:11 pm

Re: The Dossier

Post by Stephen_Dedalus » Wed Feb 14, 2018 4:26 am

What Lost Soul doesn't know isn't worth knowing.

User avatar
Citizen Baba
Mayor McCheese
Posts: 20466
Joined: Sun Jan 23, 2005 5:44 am

Re: The Dossier

Post by Citizen Baba » Wed Feb 14, 2018 4:31 am

Lost Soul wrote:
Wed Feb 14, 2018 4:24 am
Um, er, um... trust me.

The Hilldebeest wouldn't have to pay $12,000,000 for truth.
What I thought. You don't know.

Why didn't you just say that from the beginning?

User avatar
Citizen Baba
Mayor McCheese
Posts: 20466
Joined: Sun Jan 23, 2005 5:44 am

Re: The Dossier

Post by Citizen Baba » Wed Feb 14, 2018 4:32 am

Stephen_Dedalus wrote:
Wed Feb 14, 2018 4:26 am
What Lost Soul doesn't know isn't worth knowing.
A sure sign of an idiot is the inability to say, "I don't know".

Lost Soul
Stew Ingredient
Posts: 47988
Joined: Sun Jan 09, 2005 2:02 am

Re: The Dossier

Post by Lost Soul » Wed Feb 14, 2018 4:41 am

Citizen Baba wrote:
Wed Feb 14, 2018 4:31 am
Lost Soul wrote:
Wed Feb 14, 2018 4:24 am
Um, er, um... trust me.

The Hilldebeest wouldn't have to pay $12,000,000 for truth.
What I thought. You don't know.

Why didn't you just say that from the beginning?
I know.

I've been following this travesty of the crooked, corrupt, police state Dumbocrats from the beginning.

It's all unravelling now, and about 20 people will go to prison, but I want Ahilla and the original gangsta to do time with their minions.
IMPRISON BUSH!

INDICT HILLARY!

"Lost Soul is largely correct"- VinnyD

User avatar
eric84
Moderator
Posts: 48081
Joined: Tue Jan 11, 2005 8:31 pm

Re: The Dossier

Post by eric84 » Wed Feb 14, 2018 4:52 am

How many times has ditchdigger predicted jail or impeachment for dems? It’s comical.
Love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair.

flojin
Stew Ingredient
Posts: 6519
Joined: Thu Feb 17, 2005 5:38 am

Re: The Dossier

Post by flojin » Wed Feb 14, 2018 11:34 am

Lost Soul wrote:
Wed Feb 14, 2018 4:41 am
I've been following this travesty of the crooked, corrupt, police state Dumbocrats from the beginning.

It's all unravelling now, and about 20 people will go to prison, but I want Ahilla and the original gangsta to do time with their minions.
Ah, so you're an expert on this! Like the Vegas shooting. When will we finally learn the truth about that?

Trump has blown your mind. I reckon you'll be on the Bundy ranch mixing fertilizer bombs and plotting the takeover of Federal tourist centers by summer.
Maxwell wrote:Tell me why I should care about ethics when the democrats don't.

User avatar
Flobster!
Stew Ingredient
Posts: 25545
Joined: Wed Jan 07, 2015 12:12 am

Re: The Dossier

Post by Flobster! » Wed Feb 14, 2018 11:40 am

Who was predicting Clinton's imminent death during the primaries?
The pies and sausage rolls are good in Australia - Iolar

User avatar
shunter
Stew Ingredient
Posts: 15554
Joined: Wed Mar 02, 2005 1:56 pm

Re: The Dossier

Post by shunter » Wed Feb 14, 2018 11:45 am

eric84 wrote:
Wed Feb 14, 2018 4:52 am
How many times has ditchdigger predicted jail or impeachment for dems? It’s comical.
He’s insane; it’s perfectly obvious.
“Man is condemned to be free; because once thrown into the world, he is responsible for everything he does. It is up to you to give life a meaning.”

Post Reply