Oxfam, Argonheart and agenda.

Main Course
DCComic
Stew Ingredient

Oxfam, Argonheart and agenda.

Post by DCComic » Mon Feb 12, 2018 7:50 am

On Thursday, the Times reported that Oxfam had covered up the use of prostitutes in Haiti by its aid workers. On Friday, Jacob Rees-Mogg, the current darling of the Tory grassroots, arrived in Downing Street to deliver a petition of more than 100,000 Daily Express readers demanding cuts to the aid budget.
But much else is at risk, too. In the era of Trump, Brexit and silken Rees-Moggery, the notion that prosperous nations have a moral and practical responsibility to the poorest is fading from fashion. The populist right is straining at the leash to take a wrecking ball to the Department for International Development; to caricature it as the paymaster of pimps and perverts. Those who believe in Britain’s enduring obligation to the desperate of the world face the fight of their lives.
We see you.
פולאר הוא שקרן - I want my fucking money back - The only reason you continue to participate is because you hate me personally.

https://maxkimberstudio.co.uk

BulletPark
Stew Ingredient

Re: Oxfam, Argonheart and agenda.

Post by BulletPark » Mon Feb 12, 2018 7:51 am

It really is just an excuse for this little pink golden-curled cunt to sneer at all charities far and wide.

DCComic
Stew Ingredient

Post by DCComic » Mon Feb 12, 2018 7:53 am

Of course it is. But is he bright enough to understand what he’s shilling for when he regurgitates those nasty little blogs and fringe ‘news’ sites?
פולאר הוא שקרן - I want my fucking money back - The only reason you continue to participate is because you hate me personally.

Lost Soul
Stew Ingredient

Post by Lost Soul » Mon Feb 12, 2018 7:57 am

To oppose the UK taxpayer funding of the rapists of Haitian children is beyond the Pale!

The UK taxpayers should give Oxfam a raise due to their demonstrated, noble character!

The Queen is remiss if she doesn't jump on this bandwagon.
IMPRISON BUSH!

INDICT HILLARY!

"Lost Soul is largely correct"- VinnyD

DCComic
Stew Ingredient

Post by DCComic » Mon Feb 12, 2018 7:59 am

You’re another one.
Presumably, not being a total fucking hypocrite, you’ve opposed funding the US army ever since Abu Graib came to light.

Lost Soul
Stew Ingredient

Post by Lost Soul » Mon Feb 12, 2018 8:08 am

I want the troops to come home, idiot.
IMPRISON BUSH!

INDICT HILLARY!

DCComic
Stew Ingredient

Post by DCComic » Mon Feb 12, 2018 8:10 am

If you weren’t such a shameless hypocrite you’d oppose their funding altogether. No caveats, no excuses.

Lost Soul
Stew Ingredient

Post by Lost Soul » Mon Feb 12, 2018 8:17 am

Once again, in English, Bongo.
IMPRISON BUSH!

INDICT HILLARY!

The Mallard Missie
Stew Ingredient

Post by The Mallard Missie » Mon Feb 12, 2018 8:54 am

There are other charities who carry out the same work as Oxfam without having sex with the locals. Support them, stop all funding of Oxfam and boycott the despicable cunts.
The Duck Delusion

DCComic
Stew Ingredient

Post by DCComic » Mon Feb 12, 2018 9:10 am

Lost Soul wrote:
Mon Feb 12, 2018 8:17 am
Once again, in English, Bongo.

You apparently have a problem with the two and three syllable words we need to discuss rarified abstractions like applying your own rules to both sides of the coin.

strife
Stew Ingredient

Post by strife » Mon Feb 12, 2018 9:16 am

Oxfam spends a quarter of its revenues on administration.
I am Stalking you.

dBrother
Stew Ingredient

Post by dBrother » Mon Feb 12, 2018 9:36 am

^^^thats not bad, some spend 80%..

there are charity tracker websites that will tell you how much on admin each charity spends, the government force them to divulge this info to get their tax deductable status, many, like "stop teenage suicide" for an example, are set up just to make their maximum allowable admin fees (including the chuggers)..

thats why I cant stand tin rattlers..

strife
Stew Ingredient

Post by strife » Mon Feb 12, 2018 9:49 am

I don't give cash directly to charities. I work pro bono, helping steal jobs from Real Ameriguns on behalf of immigrants. AI gets a few hours of legal research too.
I am Stalking you.

Argonheart_Po
Stew Ingredient

Post by Argonheart_Po » Mon Feb 12, 2018 10:22 am

DC - “Poverty stricken, disaster surviving children should allow themselves to be raped by left wing aid-workers - for the greater good. If they are still alive, they should stop complaining.”

And while we’re at it - just $50 a month buys two clean 15 years olds for up to six aid-workers.
“We make men without chests and expect of them virtue and enterprise. We laugh at honour and are shocked to find traitors in our midst. We castrate and bid the geldings be fruitful.” —C.S. Lewis

The Mallard Missie
Stew Ingredient

Post by The Mallard Missie » Mon Feb 12, 2018 11:21 am

This is a worthwhile charity to support:

www.thaistudentcharity.org
The Duck Delusion

dBrother
Stew Ingredient

Post by dBrother » Mon Feb 12, 2018 11:53 am

strife wrote:
Mon Feb 12, 2018 9:49 am
I don't give cash directly to charities. I work pro bono, helping steal jobs from Real Ameriguns on behalf of immigrants. AI gets a few hours of legal research too.
yah, yah, yah... there's an irish born immigration lawyer here in melbourne that I share my fairly rare surname with, some of my irish comrades in the west used her, sure its all shifty business but if its technically legal then they're legal I guess, and if they're legal then I don't have a problem.

but unlike your country, in my country if they're found to be illegal then its immediate detention pending deportation, and I also dont have a problem with this either.
in fact i strongly support.

none of this 11 million grey area like you have over there.

immigrants aren't the problem, illegal immigrants working for below minimum wages are the societal problem, and the reason the middle classes in your country have turned to varmintory..

strife
Stew Ingredient

Post by strife » Mon Feb 12, 2018 11:58 am

Dipshitticus, the US has ten times Arsestralia's population, and land borders.
I am Stalking you.

dBrother
Stew Ingredient

Post by dBrother » Mon Feb 12, 2018 12:14 pm

yah yah, but you have shit immigration enforcement defending your country, a fucking big wall should've been built in the 80's, instead you have 11 million illegals inhabiting the place, just the logistics of enforcing your immigration laws and deporting them now would swamp you..

would never have got this far out of control in a true first world country, like mine.

we might have 1/10th of your population, but closer to 1/10.000ths of you population of illegals, trhats because we do things right here.

And why has this happened to your country?.. decades of politicians and policy makers kowtowing to the capitalist employer class to let them keep on bringing in this cheap pliable illegal labour to undermine the wages and working conditions of what you snidely refer to as the varmint class.

rationally i don't fundamentally disagree with your job in legalizing them, give them full worker and welfare rights and they no longer have an unfair trading advantage against the homegrown workers of amreeka

as for land borders, cant see why with todays technology you cant just have lethally armed autonomous drones patrolling a no go 'kill zone' along the unfenced portion of your borders ..

soon stop the flow of illegals it would

DCComic
Stew Ingredient

Post by DCComic » Mon Feb 12, 2018 12:47 pm

strife wrote:
Mon Feb 12, 2018 9:16 am
Oxfam spends a quarter of its revenues on administration.
Link?

There isn't a recognised or universal standard for what 'administration' is in the charity world. Are logistics 'administration', for example?
Oxfam is recognised as being particularly efficient.

meat
Stew Ingredient

Post by meat » Mon Feb 12, 2018 2:12 pm

Actually, it's recognized for having high overhead and being inefficient. Considering that you're Petula, you'll dig in your heels at any criticism of an organization that you've identified as left-wing, because My Team, Right Or Wrong. Idiot.

eric84

Post by eric84 » Mon Feb 12, 2018 3:14 pm

Love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair.

VinnyD
Stew Ingredient

Post by VinnyD » Mon Feb 12, 2018 3:57 pm

eric, obviously meat has data that contradict that , which he will now share with the class.

Meat?

eric84

Post by eric84 » Mon Feb 12, 2018 4:01 pm

I think he's relying on a daily mail article from a few years ago which had been refuted but maybe he has some additional insight.
Love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair.

Citizen Baba
Mayor McCheese

Post by Citizen Baba » Mon Feb 12, 2018 4:02 pm

strife wrote:
Aren’t you required to fo a certain number of pro bono hours per year?

Citizen Baba
Mayor McCheese

Post by Citizen Baba » Mon Feb 12, 2018 4:06 pm

I have some serious issues with the efficacy of aid, particularly development aid, but aid workers sleeping with prostitutes isn’t one of them.

The Mallard Missie
Stew Ingredient

Post by The Mallard Missie » Mon Feb 12, 2018 4:08 pm

Oxfam's Deputy Chief Executive falls on her sword:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-43027631#
The Duck Delusion

strife
Stew Ingredient

Post by strife » Mon Feb 12, 2018 4:10 pm

Citizen Baba wrote:
Mon Feb 12, 2018 4:02 pm
strife wrote:
Aren’t you required to fo a certain number of pro bono hours per year?
Depends on jurisdiction, but not usually. Courts are reluctant to enforce mandatory volunteerism, because involuntary servitude. I don't mind doing it, because I'm a pretty fortunate fucker, and it makes varmints spastic.
I am Stalking you.

Ped_Yai
Stew Ingredient

Post by Ped_Yai » Mon Feb 12, 2018 4:31 pm

The Mallard Missie wrote:
Mon Feb 12, 2018 11:21 am
This is a worthwhile charity to support:

www.thaistudentcharity.org
Somewhere I have a photo of a very young Ped Noi 1.0 putting a donation in a money-box labeled "Haitian Earthquake Relief Fund" at a tourist attraction in Pattaya. I did a quick mental calculation of all the way-points between that collection box in Pattaya and an actual Haitian in need where such donation might go astray. Still, I hoped for the best.
No subject on which I am called to speak is ever slighted, and if a moral lesson or a religious precept can be drawn from it, the opportunity is never allowed to pass unheeded. My constant aim is to elevate and instruct humanity.

DCComic
Stew Ingredient

Post by DCComic » Mon Feb 12, 2018 7:04 pm

meat wrote:
Mon Feb 12, 2018 2:12 pm
Actually, it's recognized for having high overhead and being inefficient. Considering that you're Petula, you'll dig in your heels at any criticism of an organization that you've identified as left-wing, because My Team, Right Or Wrong. Idiot.
Where's your data?
Making stuff up doesn't count.

DCComic
Stew Ingredient

Post by DCComic » Mon Feb 12, 2018 7:06 pm

Oh, and I see Vinny and Eric were on that.
You really are a terrible prat, felix.

strife
Stew Ingredient

Post by strife » Mon Feb 12, 2018 7:13 pm

I fuck you.
I am Stalking you.

Chi_Rup
Stew Ingredient

Post by Chi_Rup » Mon Feb 12, 2018 7:23 pm

It’s hilarious how pub bores attack charities for daring to spend money on admin, when admin is 90% of Western economies.

Anti-literacy is hardcore losing for a varmint, pretentious hardcore losing for a lawyer. Shape up.

jedgarandclyde
Stew Ingredient

Post by jedgarandclyde » Tue Feb 13, 2018 3:18 am

When i go in to my head office Oxfam in Sydney, most of the staff there are volunteers, so i do wonder why some people see them at as having high overheads?

And to work in one of their stores here you do need to serve a time as a non-paid volunteer

From what i have seen, i would dispute the fact that they have high overheads.

Here in Sydney at least.
'There are plenty of people out there'..................Donald Trump

Free American Joe!!!

Argonheart_Po
Stew Ingredient

Post by Argonheart_Po » Tue Feb 13, 2018 3:58 am

How does it feel to know that your hard work enables other Oxfam personnel to jack-off on teenage disaster survivors?
“We make men without chests and expect of them virtue and enterprise. We laugh at honour and are shocked to find traitors in our midst. We castrate and bid the geldings be fruitful.” —C.S. Lewis

Argonheart_Po
Stew Ingredient

Post by Argonheart_Po » Tue Feb 13, 2018 3:58 am

Citizen Baba wrote:
Mon Feb 12, 2018 4:06 pm
I have some serious issues with the efficacy of aid, particularly development aid, but aid workers sleeping with prostitutes isn’t one of them.
Why not?

BulletPark
Stew Ingredient

Post by BulletPark » Tue Feb 13, 2018 3:59 am

The trotters must be a pink blur.

The Mallard Missie
Stew Ingredient

Post by The Mallard Missie » Tue Feb 13, 2018 7:13 am

Argonheart_Po wrote:
Tue Feb 13, 2018 3:58 am
How does it feel to know that your hard work enables other Oxfam personnel to jack-off on teenage disaster survivors?
Are you including yourself in that category, or do you still only take it up the arse willy nilly?
The Duck Delusion

Argonheart_Po
Stew Ingredient

Post by Argonheart_Po » Tue Feb 13, 2018 8:26 am

The Mallard Missie wrote:
Tue Feb 13, 2018 7:13 am
Argonheart_Po wrote:
Tue Feb 13, 2018 3:58 am
Are you including yourself in that category, or do you still only take it up the arse willy nilly?
Malfunctioning robot becomes abusive.

jedgarandclyde
Stew Ingredient

Post by jedgarandclyde » Tue Feb 13, 2018 8:28 am

To those workers you speak about Poo, i hope they all get cancer of the prick, but to paint every body that has worked or volunteered for Oxfam as a person who is protecting rapists?

There is some things in the orginization that need cleaning up, that is very clear, but we ALL are all protecting rapists?

What a mind set to have you have, thank god i do not live in your hate filled world.
'There are plenty of people out there'..................Donald Trump

Free American Joe!!!

Слава Україні
Stew Ingredient

Post by Слава Україні » Tue Feb 13, 2018 8:39 am

As long as those whores are of legal age and the aid workers pay from their own pockets there is no issue at all. The left and christian right are being pretend shocked and offended again

DCComic
Stew Ingredient

Post by DCComic » Tue Feb 13, 2018 8:58 am

The populist right is straining at the leash to take a wrecking ball to the Department for International Development; to caricature it as the paymaster of pimps and perverts.
Po.

Argonheart_Po
Stew Ingredient

Post by Argonheart_Po » Tue Feb 13, 2018 9:13 am

Advice to Oxfam - don’t try and cover it up when your workers fuck teenage survivors of natural disasters.

Advice to the left - stop trying to kick this shit under the carpet. It’s important.

DCComic
Stew Ingredient

Post by DCComic » Tue Feb 13, 2018 9:20 am

The only think tnat’s important to you is trying to find and pass on blogs that excuse your innate cuntery. This is just another talking point in an endless stream of talking points from arsewipes who’ve not quite got the charisma to be shock-jocks.

DCComic
Stew Ingredient

Post by DCComic » Tue Feb 13, 2018 9:35 am

And, while we’re at it, the only reason anybody would be tempted to cover this kind of shit up is tne sure and certain knowledge that some prick like Argonheart-Rees-Bwana would try to use it to conflate giving aid with funding sex-crimes.

Argonheart_Po
Stew Ingredient

Post by Argonheart_Po » Tue Feb 13, 2018 9:40 am

DCComic wrote:
Tue Feb 13, 2018 9:35 am
And, while we’re at it, the only reason anybody would be tempted to cover this kind of shit up is tne sure and certain knowledge that some prick like Argonheart-Rees-Bwana would try to use it to conflate giving aid with funding sex-crimes.
Robot is confused by right and wrong. Ends up finding excuses for those who enable child rapists.

Argonheart_Po
Stew Ingredient

Post by Argonheart_Po » Tue Feb 13, 2018 9:43 am

The Haitian response:
The President of Haiti has condemned Oxfam’s handling of a sex scandal in his country, describing the controversy as a “serious violation of human dignity”.

President Jovenel Moise last night described the aid workers who are alleged to have exchanged “aid for sex” as “sexual predators”, amid reports that the country is preparing to launch a criminal investigation.

Taking to social media, Mr Moïse said: “There is nothing more undignified and dishonest than a sexual predator who uses his position as part of the humanitarian response to a natural disaster to exploit the needy people in their moments of great vulnerability....

It is a cover up. We need to differentiate it, it is not an attempt. It was a cover up. Because the top executives here in London were informed.”
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2018/02 ... e=Facebook

DCComic
Stew Ingredient

Post by DCComic » Tue Feb 13, 2018 9:43 am

You are the excuse.
Own it.

Argonheart_Po
Stew Ingredient

Post by Argonheart_Po » Tue Feb 13, 2018 9:51 am

DCComic wrote:
Tue Feb 13, 2018 9:43 am
You are the excuse.
Own it.
Robot malfunctions completely.

DCComic
Stew Ingredient

Post by DCComic » Tue Feb 13, 2018 9:54 am

Hide behind another catchphrase.
It’s easier.

Argonheart_Po
Stew Ingredient

Post by Argonheart_Po » Tue Feb 13, 2018 9:59 am

DCComic wrote:
Tue Feb 13, 2018 9:54 am
Hide behind another catchphrase.
It’s easier.
Robot misunderstands right and wrong. Makes excuses for the cover up of child rape. Abuses human who holds him to account.