Crazy Women (Males* only)

Main Course

Moderator: Moderator

Post Reply
BulletPark
Stew Ingredient
Posts: 12190
Joined: Tue May 30, 2006 7:40 pm

Crazy Women (Males* only)

Post by BulletPark » Mon Feb 12, 2018 12:25 am

According to Jordan Peterson, men have no way to deal with crazy women because men are not allowed to beat women the way they are men. That said, three questions!

Of the males here - sorry, girls, men are talking, make us all sandwiches - how often to you have to fend off a crazy bitch, and since you're not allowed to hit her, what methods do you use? Garlic? Evil eye? Flamethrower?

And how crazy is the average crazy bitch these days? Slavering, snakes-for-hair nails-out-for-your-eyes crazy or talks back when you just want a beer crazy or disagrees with you about something (anything, really, the fucking nerve of those crazy, crazy bitches)?

Finally, is there the slightest chance Jordy-boy is a just quivering pussy who is also full of shit?

*Also, no fags, please. Everyone knows fags love crazy bitches and do their hair and nails and call them "fierce" and drive them to the shelter with the kids.

User avatar
misanthrope
Stew Ingredient
Posts: 8121
Joined: Tue Oct 24, 2006 10:15 pm

Re: Crazy Women (Males* only)

Post by misanthrope » Mon Feb 12, 2018 12:52 am

You are going right off the rails. Awesome!

BulletPark
Stew Ingredient
Posts: 12190
Joined: Tue May 30, 2006 7:40 pm

Re: Crazy Women (Males* only)

Post by BulletPark » Mon Feb 12, 2018 12:54 am

You again? I thought you already said you had tickets to that Queen of the Night thing.

Lost Soul
Stew Ingredient
Posts: 47988
Joined: Sun Jan 09, 2005 2:02 am

Re: Crazy Women (Males* only)

Post by Lost Soul » Mon Feb 12, 2018 1:09 am

I would say one out of two are either crazy or have some 'issues' from their childhood.

Of those, one out of three are batshit.

Of those, one out of two are violent, like the last one.

You put up with it until the sex no longer compensates for the violent batshittery, and then you put her and her crap in the car and drop her off someplace, anyplace.
IMPRISON BUSH!

INDICT HILLARY!

"Lost Soul is largely correct"- VinnyD

User avatar
VinnyD
Stew Ingredient
Posts: 54706
Joined: Thu Jan 03, 2013 3:35 pm

Re: Crazy Women (Males* only)

Post by VinnyD » Mon Feb 12, 2018 1:13 am

Did Mr Peterson say that his usual way of dealing with crazy men is beating them?

User avatar
misanthrope
Stew Ingredient
Posts: 8121
Joined: Tue Oct 24, 2006 10:15 pm

Re: Crazy Women (Males* only)

Post by misanthrope » Mon Feb 12, 2018 1:21 am

BulletPark wrote:
Mon Feb 12, 2018 12:54 am
You again? I thought you already said you had tickets to that Queen of the Night thing.
Not my fault if I hung out with cooler people than you.

Good to see you spit the dummy and then go full retard, though.

User avatar
misanthrope
Stew Ingredient
Posts: 8121
Joined: Tue Oct 24, 2006 10:15 pm

Re: Crazy Women (Males* only)

Post by misanthrope » Mon Feb 12, 2018 1:23 am

VinnyD wrote:
Mon Feb 12, 2018 1:13 am
Did Mr Peterson say that his usual way of dealing with crazy men is beating them?
I'm glad you're in this thread, Vinny. Your presence might stave off some idiotic straw men. Maybe.

User avatar
eric84
Moderator
Posts: 48081
Joined: Tue Jan 11, 2005 8:31 pm

Re: Crazy Women (Males* only)

Post by eric84 » Mon Feb 12, 2018 1:36 am

VinnyD wrote:
Mon Feb 12, 2018 1:13 am
Did Mr Peterson say that his usual way of dealing with crazy men is beating them?
A Canadian-based academic? I think we can make a good guess.
Love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair.

User avatar
guruwil
vegemite flavored maple syrup
Posts: 22831
Joined: Tue Jan 11, 2005 4:44 am

Re: Crazy Women (Males* only)

Post by guruwil » Wed Feb 14, 2018 12:05 pm

I can honestly say I have never felt the need to beat a woman to fend off the crazy and for that matter I have never felt the need to beat a man either. I’d say men and women do crazy about the same amount but it expresses differently at times. Most women, like most men are not crazy.

I will say though that I feel better equipped to deal with crazy men than crazy women, I feel less able to understand the motivations and triggers for crazy women than I do for men. I think that’s the natural order of things.
An it harm none, do what ye will

A duly ordained Minister of the Unversal Life Church call me Reverend.

We are all Atheists about most gods, some of us just go one god further.

judik wrote:Guruwil was right!!!!!!!!!!

jono_in_adelaide wrote:I think Guru is right on this one

User avatar
Argonheart_Po
Stew Ingredient
Posts: 15549
Joined: Fri Jan 07, 2005 10:28 am

Re: Crazy Women (Males* only)

Post by Argonheart_Po » Wed Feb 14, 2018 12:11 pm

guruwil wrote:
Wed Feb 14, 2018 12:05 pm
I can honestly say I have never felt the need to beat a woman to fend off the crazy and for that matter I have never felt the need to beat a man either. I’d say men and women do crazy about the same amount but it expresses differently at times. Most women, like most men are not crazy.

I will say though that I feel better equipped to deal with crazy men than crazy women, I feel less able to understand the motivations and triggers for crazy women than I do for men. I think that’s the natural order of things.
I agree with all that you say. (Although have beaten a few men and been beaten by others).

OnTheBall
Stew Ingredient
Posts: 4777
Joined: Fri Jan 18, 2008 12:01 am

Re: Crazy Women (Males* only)

Post by OnTheBall » Wed Feb 14, 2018 12:38 pm

It was funny to see in the other thread that BP's first post on that thread was pretty much saying the exact same thing that eric said, except it was a lot more verbose. I had already - very patiently, I might add - explained to eric why he was wrong and just couldn't be bothered explaining the same thing to BP. It was obvious that BP and eric weren't interested in anything other than misrepresenting JP's comments, because...you know..."JP...alt-right...small Canadian pussy who couldn't fight...."

Tedious.

The only thing I can't figure out is if it is just blind, brainwashed partisanship, willful ignorance or if they are just thick as pigshit.

OnTheBall
Stew Ingredient
Posts: 4777
Joined: Fri Jan 18, 2008 12:01 am

Re: Crazy Women (Males* only)

Post by OnTheBall » Wed Feb 14, 2018 12:42 pm

VinnyD wrote:
Mon Feb 12, 2018 1:13 am
Did Mr Peterson say that his usual way of dealing with crazy men is beating them?
Of course he didn't. It's the usual straw man from the usual suspects.

User avatar
Argonheart_Po
Stew Ingredient
Posts: 15549
Joined: Fri Jan 07, 2005 10:28 am

Re: Crazy Women (Males* only)

Post by Argonheart_Po » Wed Feb 14, 2018 12:46 pm

OnTheBall wrote:
Wed Feb 14, 2018 12:42 pm
VinnyD wrote:
Mon Feb 12, 2018 1:13 am
Did Mr Peterson say that his usual way of dealing with crazy men is beating them?
Of course he didn't. It's the usual straw man from the usual suspects.
Correct. Robots here all agree with the other robots. Robots all think alike. All the time. About everything.

User avatar
Godjira
Stew Ingredient
Posts: 61451
Joined: Sun Jan 23, 2005 6:52 pm

Re: Crazy Women (Males* only)

Post by Godjira » Wed Feb 14, 2018 2:03 pm

Robots who post only on the political right too
That's the kind of bold flavor they enjoy in Albuquerque!

User avatar
DCComic
Stew Ingredient
Posts: 9034
Joined: Thu Aug 18, 2016 1:42 pm

Re: Crazy Women (Males* only)

Post by DCComic » Wed Feb 14, 2018 2:26 pm

Peterson claims that there is an “underlying threat of physicality” in “real conversations” between men which “keeps the things civilized to some degree.”
I know how to stand up to a man who’s unfairly trespassed against me and the reason I know that is because the parameters for my resistance are quite well-defined, which is: we talk, we argue, we push, and then it becomes physical. If we move beyond the boundaries of civil discourse, we know what the next step is,” he claims. “That’s forbidden in discourse with women and so I don’t think that men can control crazy women.
“If you’re talking to a man who wouldn’t fight with you under any circumstances whatsoever, then you’re talking to someone to whom you have absolutely no respect.”
Peterson also offers an example in which he claims that a female activist organized a movement against him and compared him to Nazis. “I’m defenceless against that kind of female insanity because the techniques that I would use against a man who was employing those tactics are forbidden to me,” he says.
https://thevarsity.ca/2017/10/08/jordan ... azy-women/

He's a fucking idiot.

His reasoning says that a 25 or 30 year old academic cast have no respect for a 60 or 70 year old professor and he's incapable fo debating against a woman.
If a man accused him of being a nazi he'd use 'techniques' that he can't use against women. Which case only be violence.

Prat.
פולאר הוא שקרן - I want my fucking money back - The only reason you continue to participate is because you hate me personally.

User avatar
eric84
Moderator
Posts: 48081
Joined: Tue Jan 11, 2005 8:31 pm

Re: Crazy Women (Males* only)

Post by eric84 » Wed Feb 14, 2018 2:59 pm

OnTheBall wrote:
Wed Feb 14, 2018 12:38 pm
It was funny to see in the other thread that BP's first post on that thread was pretty much saying the exact same thing that eric said, except it was a lot more verbose. I had already - very patiently, I might add - explained to eric why he was wrong and just couldn't be bothered explaining the same thing to BP. It was obvious that BP and eric weren't interested in anything other than misrepresenting JP's comments, because...you know..."JP...alt-right...small Canadian pussy who couldn't fight...."

Tedious.

The only thing I can't figure out is if it is just blind, brainwashed partisanship, willful ignorance or if they are just thick as pigshit.
Do you really think Professor Peterson lives on the verge violence in his everyday interactions with males? Is this even plausible for a comfortable, well off academic living in Toronto? It's just daft.
Love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair.

User avatar
DCComic
Stew Ingredient
Posts: 9034
Joined: Thu Aug 18, 2016 1:42 pm

Re: Crazy Women (Males* only)

Post by DCComic » Wed Feb 14, 2018 3:06 pm

He can't respect anybody who's not up for a bit of fisticuffs. A very limited man.
פולאר הוא שקרן - I want my fucking money back - The only reason you continue to participate is because you hate me personally.

User avatar
northern_goddess
Queen Bee
Posts: 49537
Joined: Sat Feb 05, 2005 8:48 am

Re: Crazy Women (Males* only)

Post by northern_goddess » Wed Feb 14, 2018 3:41 pm

Has the emotional intelligence and self control of a 16-year old angry boy. Fight! Fight! Fight!
I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it.

http://www.fat-pie.com/salad.htm

OnTheBall
Stew Ingredient
Posts: 4777
Joined: Fri Jan 18, 2008 12:01 am

Re: Crazy Women (Males* only)

Post by OnTheBall » Wed Feb 14, 2018 7:01 pm

Argonheart_Po wrote:
Wed Feb 14, 2018 12:46 pm
OnTheBall wrote:
Wed Feb 14, 2018 12:42 pm
VinnyD wrote:
Mon Feb 12, 2018 1:13 am
Did Mr Peterson say that his usual way of dealing with crazy men is beating them?
Of course he didn't. It's the usual straw man from the usual suspects.
Correct. Robots here all agree with the other robots. Robots all think alike. All the time. About everything.
Hmm....hilarious how the posts above prove you right.

User avatar
eric84
Moderator
Posts: 48081
Joined: Tue Jan 11, 2005 8:31 pm

Re: Crazy Women (Males* only)

Post by eric84 » Wed Feb 14, 2018 7:05 pm

Well, the non-robots still didn't answer the question Vinny asked. It seems valid to ask if personally resorts to violence in a dispute with another man.
Love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair.

User avatar
northern_goddess
Queen Bee
Posts: 49537
Joined: Sat Feb 05, 2005 8:48 am

Re: Crazy Women (Males* only)

Post by northern_goddess » Wed Feb 14, 2018 7:40 pm

I guess with that logic, unless you support some sort of fringe or archaic or primitive views, you are a robot. Because, of course, common modern views couldn't be correct.

Btw, the right wingers seem to think a lot more universally alike than the left wingers do.
I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it.

http://www.fat-pie.com/salad.htm

OnTheBall
Stew Ingredient
Posts: 4777
Joined: Fri Jan 18, 2008 12:01 am

Re: Crazy Women (Males* only)

Post by OnTheBall » Wed Feb 14, 2018 7:53 pm

eric84 wrote:
Wed Feb 14, 2018 7:05 pm
Well, the non-robots still didn't answer the question Vinny asked. It seems valid to ask if personally resorts to violence in a dispute with another man.
I did

And I answered it when I replied to you in the other thread.

Post Reply