Stew Ingredient

Re: Caligula Would Have Blushed

Post by Argonheart_Po » Sun Feb 11, 2018 1:39 am

Citizen Baba wrote:
Sun Feb 11, 2018 12:25 am
Argonheart_Po wrote:
Sat Feb 10, 2018 11:40 pm
It’s relevant.

Here you are in a thread discussing the prevalence of sex criminals in the aid industry - and here’s you - an aid worker with what you can only describe as at best a disrespectful attitude towards women, particularly Asian women, denying there’s a problem.
The thread isn't about the "prevalence of sex criminals in the aid industry", but an incident of some aid workers using prostitutes. I'm not an aid worker, nor a sexual predator, not interested in having sex with peasants, nor have I ever referred to an adult working for me as a "house boy".
You're fishing -- or projecting -- and your hook is coming up empty.

What percentage of your revenue comes from government?
House Boy? That was a different time in a different continent. That was his job title. House Boy. In this time, in your continent you recently you referred to Asian women as objects or conquests. How would your multicultural colleagues feel about that? And do you tell them about how you pretend to talk like a black guy online?

With that in mind. Here you are minimising the despicable sexually degenerate actions of your international peers.

My income? None of it comes directly from the taxpayer, although some comes indirectly through consultation fees from para-stare organisations. Some comes from investments. Some from the cafe. Some from house rental in the UK. Some comes from selling cows, recently I made a lot by growing and selling canola. A small amount comes from writing or public speaking.

What percentage of your income comes from European or American taxpayers?

jedgarandclyde
Stew Ingredient

Post by jedgarandclyde » Sun Feb 11, 2018 1:42 am

I have come to this thread late, as i did not know it was about Oxfam, i did think it was Poo going off again in one of his humour-less rants about the evils f the left and did not look inside untill this morning.

Let me say firstly i used to do volunteer work for Oxfam, in our Broadway Shopping Centre store, and at our head office in the city of Sydney.

BTW, the store is on the ground floor, and a couple of shops along on the right as you come into the centre.

And i really can't see how the charity has 'Left Wing' views like Poo says it has, it was formed by church goers in Oxford, as the 'Oxford Famine Relief Fund', and there has been a strong identity with it and the christian church.

Matter of a fact our regional manager when talking to us always stressed that aspect of our work, that we should have strong 'christian values', and see the work as trying to make those who were less fortunate than ourselves have a better life.

When i volunteered there, i did meet a whole range of very different types of people within Oxfam, from people who had all sorts of views and kinda like the different people you would meet in life i suppose, but i suppose they did have the same view, that if you can't help your fellow man you should go and live on another planet.

And i did not find it had any 'left wing' views at all.
No signature for you!

Citizen Baba
Mayor McCheese

Post by Citizen Baba » Sun Feb 11, 2018 1:55 am

House Boy? That was a different time in a different continent. That was his job title. House Boy.
The quote is from yesterday.
In this time, in your continent you recently you referred to Asian women as objects or conquests.
Link?
And do you tell them about how you pretend to talk like a black guy online?
Something you made up. You don't understand American colloquial English.
With that in mind. Here you are minimising the despicable sexually degenerate actions of your international peers.[/qupte]

They aren't my peers. You are maximizing their actions to refer to aid workers in general. You didn't even seem to understand your own post.
My income? None of it comes directly from the taxpayer, although some comes indirectly through consultation fees from para-stare organisations. Some comes from investments. Some from the cafe. Some from house rental in the UK. Some comes from selling cows, recently I made a lot by growing and selling canola. A small amount comes from writing or public speaking.
Your parents did well for themselves.

Argonheart_Po
Stew Ingredient

Post by Argonheart_Po » Sun Feb 11, 2018 1:56 am

Tell us about your income. How much of it comes from Euro or US taxpayers?

Citizen Baba
Mayor McCheese

Post by Citizen Baba » Sun Feb 11, 2018 1:57 am

Argonheart_Po wrote:
Sun Feb 11, 2018 1:56 am
Tell us about your income. How much of it comes from Euro or US taxpayers?
That's easy: zero.

Argonheart_Po
Stew Ingredient

Post by Argonheart_Po » Sun Feb 11, 2018 1:58 am

We both know that’s not true.

BulletPark
Stew Ingredient

Post by BulletPark » Sun Feb 11, 2018 1:59 am

Citizen Baba wrote:
Sun Feb 11, 2018 1:55 am
House Boy? That was a different time in a different continent. That was his job title. House Boy.
The quote is from yesterday.
In this time, in your continent you recently you referred to Asian women as objects or conquests.
Link?
And do you tell them about how you pretend to talk like a black guy online?
Something you made up. You don't understand American colloquial English.
With that in mind. Here you are minimising the despicable sexually degenerate actions of your international peers.[/qupte]

They aren't my peers. You are maximizing their actions to refer to aid workers in general. You didn't even seem to understand your own post.
Your parents did well for themselves.
I dunno, seems like their kid turned out a bit weird.

Citizen Baba
Mayor McCheese

Post by Citizen Baba » Sun Feb 11, 2018 2:05 am

Argonheart_Po wrote:
Sun Feb 11, 2018 1:58 am
Indeed, it is. You can't do advocacy if you're paid with government money.

Citizen Baba
Mayor McCheese

Post by Citizen Baba » Sun Feb 11, 2018 2:07 am

I'm grateful for Trump for being the best fundraising catalyst one could ask for.

Citizen Baba
Mayor McCheese

Post by Citizen Baba » Sun Feb 11, 2018 2:14 am

BP -- Do you have a house boy (who is a grown man)?

BulletPark
Stew Ingredient

Post by BulletPark » Sun Feb 11, 2018 2:14 am

Citizen Baba wrote:
Sun Feb 11, 2018 2:05 am
Argonheart_Po wrote:
Careful, Baba. Argo's running 4-5 threads concurrently and is probably cooking up another dozen as we speak. Don't introduce too many new concepts. He's sputtering like an old car as it is.

BulletPark
Stew Ingredient

Post by BulletPark » Sun Feb 11, 2018 2:15 am

Citizen Baba wrote:
Sun Feb 11, 2018 2:14 am
Occasionally I have fucked grown men who have seen my house and said "Boy!"

Does that count?

Citizen Baba
Mayor McCheese

Post by Citizen Baba » Sun Feb 11, 2018 2:18 am

BulletPark wrote:
Citizen Baba wrote:
Sun Feb 11, 2018 2:05 am
Argonheart_Po wrote:
Careful, Baba. Argo's running 4-5 threads concurrently and is probably cooking up another dozen as we speak. Don't introduce too many new concepts. He's sputtering like an old car as it is.
Yep, he'll passive-aggressively post another thread on the same topic.

Citizen Baba
Mayor McCheese

Post by Citizen Baba » Sun Feb 11, 2018 2:19 am

BulletPark wrote:
Sun Feb 11, 2018 2:15 am
Citizen Baba wrote:
Occasionally I have fucked grown men who have seen my house and said "Boy!"

Does that count?
Were they African? If so, Po would be able to say as he's the resident infantilizer of adult Africans.

BulletPark
Stew Ingredient

Post by BulletPark » Sun Feb 11, 2018 2:20 am

Poor chap. I hope he doesn't blow a vessel. Terrible thing, getting blood off a feature wall.

northern_goddess
Queen Bee

Post by northern_goddess » Sun Feb 11, 2018 2:30 am

jedgarandclyde wrote:
Sun Feb 11, 2018 1:42 am
I have come to this thread late, as i did not know it was about Oxfam, i did think it was Poo going off again in one of his humour-less rants about the evils f the left and did not look inside untill this morning.

Let me say firstly i used to do volunteer work for Oxfam, in our Broadway Shopping Centre store, and at our head office in the city of Sydney.

BTW, the store is on the ground floor, and a couple of shops along on the right as you come into the centre.

And i really can't see how the charity has 'Left Wing' views like Poo says it has, it was formed by church goers in Oxford, as the 'Oxford Famine Relief Fund', and there has been a strong identity with it and the christian church.

Matter of a fact our regional manager when talking to us always stressed that aspect of our work, that we should have strong 'christian values', and see the work as trying to make those who were less fortunate than ourselves have a better life.

When i volunteered there, i did meet a whole range of very different types of people within Oxfam, from people who had all sorts of views and kinda like the different people you would meet in life i suppose, but i suppose they did have the same view, that if you can't help your fellow man you should go and live on another planet.

And i did not find it had any 'left wing' views at all.
Po has never let facts or the truth get in the way of his narratives about the monolith he labels as the Modern Left. Just look at all his posts here where he continually embarrasses himself.
I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it.

http://www.fat-pie.com/salad.htm

Argonheart_Po
Stew Ingredient

Post by Argonheart_Po » Sun Feb 11, 2018 2:33 am

What ignorant nonsense.

Look up Oxfam’s recent anti-capitalist campaign.

BulletPark
Stew Ingredient

Post by BulletPark » Sun Feb 11, 2018 2:34 am

Argonheart_Po wrote:
Sun Feb 11, 2018 2:33 am
What ignorant nonsense.

Look up Oxfam’s recent anti-capitalist campaign.
What, that throwing the money lenders out of the temple thing?

That was a while back.

jedgarandclyde
Stew Ingredient

Post by jedgarandclyde » Sun Feb 11, 2018 10:04 am

Poo, i don't know why you are against that in your mind that might be slightly leftish, but i do find that you slagging off at a charity that is founded to help people quite hard to understand.

I know if you cherry pick you would find the negative in any large orginasion, but to slagg off at Oxfam?

A place that tries to help people?

Please, if you have love in heart show it.
No signature for you!

Argonheart_Po
Stew Ingredient

Post by Argonheart_Po » Sun Feb 11, 2018 10:56 am

You think the aid-workers organising events to fuck poor, underage, earthquake survivors was “helping” them?

Only you and Baba believe that.

BulletPark
Stew Ingredient

Post by BulletPark » Sun Feb 11, 2018 5:36 pm

Jedgar, Po-po is pitching one of his fits. Reasoned argument is no use. And don't stand too close - flying chunks of tongue, you know.

Chip_Oatley
Stew Ingredient

Post by Chip_Oatley » Sun Feb 11, 2018 5:42 pm

Well, it's not as though Haitians have high rates of STIs/STDs.

jedgarandclyde
Stew Ingredient

Post by jedgarandclyde » Mon Feb 12, 2018 2:40 am

I do think that the many that have done anything at all within Oxfam, do have the view that along the way they have tried to help their fellow man, i do know i have, it's not that i have high morals or anything like that, it just helps me sleep at night.

But i do find that a person who slaggs off at a charity just because he thinks it is left-wing is not much of a human, in fact i think it is a terrible mind set to have and is an example of hatred of the worst kind.

I do think Poo should go and live on another planet.
No signature for you!

Argonheart_Po
Stew Ingredient

Post by Argonheart_Po » Mon Feb 12, 2018 4:04 am

Do you really think people are furious at Oxfam because they’re left wing?

Or because their workers were fucking 14 year old earthquake victims?

Citizen Baba
Mayor McCheese

Post by Citizen Baba » Mon Feb 12, 2018 4:10 am

Argonheart_Po wrote:
Mon Feb 12, 2018 4:04 am

Or because their workers were fucking 14 year old [sic] earthquake victims?
Where did you come up with that age? Did you read it somewhere, and thus can come up with a link, or did you just make it up?

northern_goddess
Queen Bee

Post by northern_goddess » Mon Feb 12, 2018 4:11 am

Argonheart_Po wrote:
Sat Feb 10, 2018 12:59 am

After the great glut of Hollywood and MeToo lefties outed as sexual predators, should we just assume that every left wing organisation is full of rapists and degenerates?
Did you already forget you posted this, Po? You are embarrassing yourself again.
I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it.

http://www.fat-pie.com/salad.htm

Argonheart_Po
Stew Ingredient

Post by Argonheart_Po » Mon Feb 12, 2018 4:20 am

northern_goddess wrote:
Mon Feb 12, 2018 4:11 am
Argonheart_Po wrote:
Sat Feb 10, 2018 12:59 am

After the great glut of Hollywood and MeToo lefties outed as sexual predators, should we just assume that every left wing organisation is full of rapists and degenerates?
Did you already forget you posted this, Po? You are embarrassing yourself again.
That’s it?

Your best reply.

BulletPark
Stew Ingredient

Post by BulletPark » Mon Feb 12, 2018 4:49 am

Argonheart_Po wrote:
Mon Feb 12, 2018 4:04 am
Do you really think people are furious at Oxfam because they’re left wing?

Or because their workers were fucking 14 year old earthquake victims?
You certainly seemed to be angry at them because they were "left wing". Although as a church-based charity they don't seem any more so than average.

Face it - you don't give a shit what happens to the blicks in Haiti or anywhere else. This is simply you stapling your Goldilocks wig to yet another version of an alt-right virtue signal. You really should think about taking some time off from this board and, oh, I don't know - fucking yourself.

It's becoming painfully clear no one else is.

Lost Soul
Stew Ingredient

Post by Lost Soul » Mon Feb 12, 2018 4:50 am

Oxfam does show a certain chutzpah in that they see no reason why this should curtail their UK government funding. Indeed, they want to "carry on delivering", because Haiti deserves it.
One senior figure told the Guardian the charity was already facing “a challenging funding context” with the government before the scandal broke and so losing its state budget – £34m last year – was a real concern.

Oxfam’s chief executive, Mark Goldring, said he would emphasise Oxfam’s contrition and the changes it had made in the Monday meeting to discuss the charity’s state funding.

“I’m going to explain the improvements Oxfam has made,” Goldring said. “I’m going to repeat, as I have done to the British public, Oxfam’s apologies for those events.” And he said he would explain the proposed changes that Thomson laid out on Sunday.

Those changes included a new whistleblowing procedure and stronger vetting for staff.

Goldring said that if funding was cut by the UK government, Oxfam would “carry on delivering as best we can because that’s what the people of Yemen, Syria, Congo and indeed Haiti need and deserve”.
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2018/ ... aiti-abuse
IMPRISON BUSH!

INDICT HILLARY!

"Lost Soul is largely correct"- VinnyD

Argonheart_Po
Stew Ingredient

Post by Argonheart_Po » Mon Feb 12, 2018 4:52 am

As I said elsewhere - that government money is the difference between cum on an underage disaster victim’s face - and not. Oxfam should make that clear.

BulletPark
Stew Ingredient

Post by BulletPark » Mon Feb 12, 2018 5:04 am

Argonheart_Po wrote:
Mon Feb 12, 2018 4:52 am
As I said elsewhere - that government money is the difference between cum on an underage disaster victim’s face - and not. Oxfam should make that clear.
Aside from the fact that you don't actually give a shit, this also makes no sense.

BulletPark
Stew Ingredient

Post by BulletPark » Mon Feb 12, 2018 5:08 am

Lost Soul wrote:
Mon Feb 12, 2018 4:50 am
Oxfam does show a certain chutzpah in that they see no reason why this should curtail their UK government funding. Indeed, they want to "carry on delivering", because Haiti deserves it.
One senior figure told the Guardian the charity was already facing “a challenging funding context” with the government before the scandal broke and so losing its state budget – £34m last year – was a real concern.

Oxfam’s chief executive, Mark Goldring, said he would emphasise Oxfam’s contrition and the changes it had made in the Monday meeting to discuss the charity’s state funding.

“I’m going to explain the improvements Oxfam has made,” Goldring said. “I’m going to repeat, as I have done to the British public, Oxfam’s apologies for those events.” And he said he would explain the proposed changes that Thomson laid out on Sunday.

Those changes included a new whistleblowing procedure and stronger vetting for staff.

Goldring said that if funding was cut by the UK government, Oxfam would “carry on delivering as best we can because that’s what the people of Yemen, Syria, Congo and indeed Haiti need and deserve”.
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2018/ ... aiti-abuse
I don't really have a pony in this race. It seems Oxfam needs to tighten up their act and make sure abuses are not carried out against the people they are purportedly hoping to serve. This is a bit different from simply assuming every single charity is run exclusively by rapists and what we should really do is ignore funding to response services because...well, I'm not sure what Argo would have in mind about the blicks. "Let them all die horribly - but unraped!!!" appears to be his message.

Argonheart_Po
Stew Ingredient

Post by Argonheart_Po » Mon Feb 12, 2018 5:19 am

And just like Hollywood - they all knew:
But deep disgust at what they were hearing was tinged with a sense of inevitability for some. “We’ve all worked with people who’ve worked in Ethiopia, DRC, Haiti, Malawi, Thailand etc who’ve seen similar things across the entire sector,” said one Oxfam worker in the Middle East.
The Guardian.

Citizen Baba
Mayor McCheese

Post by Citizen Baba » Mon Feb 12, 2018 5:22 am

Argonheart_Po wrote:
Mon Feb 12, 2018 5:19 am
And just like Hollywood - they all knew:
But deep disgust at what they were hearing was tinged with a sense of inevitability for some. “We’ve all worked with people who’ve worked in Ethiopia, DRC, Haiti, Malawi, Thailand etc who’ve seen similar things across the entire sector,” said one Oxfam worker in the Middle East.
The Guardian.
Knew what?

Citizen Baba
Mayor McCheese

Post by Citizen Baba » Mon Feb 12, 2018 5:34 am

The people in the OP were reported and duly fired —- just like Hollywood!

Argonheart_Po
Stew Ingredient

Post by Argonheart_Po » Mon Feb 12, 2018 6:05 am

Citizen Baba wrote:
Mon Feb 12, 2018 5:34 am
Why don’t you read about it before replying?

Citizen Baba
Mayor McCheese

Post by Citizen Baba » Mon Feb 12, 2018 6:14 am

Argonheart_Po wrote:
Mon Feb 12, 2018 6:05 am
Citizen Baba wrote:
Mon Feb 12, 2018 5:34 am
Why don’t you read about it before replying?
I did. It’s you who is making shit up.

Argonheart_Po
Stew Ingredient

Post by Argonheart_Po » Mon Feb 12, 2018 6:24 am

Nope.

Citizen Baba
Mayor McCheese

Post by Citizen Baba » Mon Feb 12, 2018 6:26 am

Who knew you were such a social justice warrior?

Argonheart_Po
Stew Ingredient

Post by Argonheart_Po » Mon Feb 12, 2018 6:36 am

Me.

Who knew you’d find yourself minimising the actions of men exploiting underage disaster survivors for sex?

Me again.

Citizen Baba
Mayor McCheese

Post by Citizen Baba » Mon Feb 12, 2018 6:38 am

I thought they were 14 and raped.

Argonheart_Po
Stew Ingredient

Post by Argonheart_Po » Mon Feb 12, 2018 6:39 am

If you think that then why are you lending support to their rapists?

Citizen Baba
Mayor McCheese

Post by Citizen Baba » Mon Feb 12, 2018 6:42 am

I didn’t think it. You made it up.

Lost Soul
Stew Ingredient

Post by Lost Soul » Mon Feb 12, 2018 7:31 am

Sigh is showing his true colors here. As the ultimate SJW, he and they can do no wrong, ever.

Bravo, idiot.
IMPRISON BUSH!

INDICT HILLARY!

Argonheart_Po
Stew Ingredient

Post by Argonheart_Po » Mon Feb 12, 2018 7:33 am

Imagine the moral gymnastics he’s had to perform to get to where he is now.

Lending online support to child rapists who exploited a natural disaster to fuck young poverty-stricken refugees.

Citizen Baba
Mayor McCheese

Post by Citizen Baba » Mon Feb 12, 2018 7:36 am

Argonheart_Po wrote:
Mon Feb 12, 2018 7:33 am

Lending online support to child rapists who exploited a natural disaster to fuck young poverty-stricken refugees.
And the two fabulists locked eyes. It was true love.

jedgarandclyde
Stew Ingredient

Post by jedgarandclyde » Mon Feb 12, 2018 8:18 am

We have this usual 'reds under the beds' shit from the the usual suspects.

True some people from Oxfam have done the wrong thing, and used the groups charity work to mask their evil deeds, but it seems that because you see them as 'left wing' , so you think all connected with them are up to no good?

And anybody that tries to defends them are 'protecting child rapists' in your crazy minds Lost and Poo?

Along the way i have tried to help people and make a difference in their lives, while you two just jump up and down and complain because of the image they have of helping others.

That is one thing you two will never be guilty off, and i do wonder when will you be going to move to another planet?

And I have volunteered for Oxfam, and i am very proud that i did.
No signature for you!

Lost Soul
Stew Ingredient

Post by Lost Soul » Mon Feb 12, 2018 8:30 am

I can hardly wait until you tell me again that you aren't a leftist, Clyde.

I love that coda. Now don't disappoint me.
IMPRISON BUSH!

INDICT HILLARY!

Lost Soul
Stew Ingredient

Post by Lost Soul » Mon Feb 12, 2018 8:33 am

Argonheart_Po wrote:
Mon Feb 12, 2018 7:33 am

Leftists are pros at lying to themselves, about everything. See the philosophy thread in Albo's for details.
IMPRISON BUSH!

INDICT HILLARY!

jedgarandclyde
Stew Ingredient

Post by jedgarandclyde » Mon Feb 12, 2018 10:19 am

Dear oh dear..................So we have judgement on here is if a person is 'left' or 'right'.

I would think that if you do the best for your fellow humans it doesn't matter.

And i would think that there are people on the very 'left' or 'right' that would think the very same.

It is all about love you have for your fellow humans, if you are left or right i don't think they care at all, but it is not the same do think that others it seems.
Last edited by jedgarandclyde on Mon Feb 12, 2018 10:29 am, edited 2 times in total.
No signature for you!