Fearless security expert risks his life by venturing into London sharia ‘no-go zone’

Main Course
brodie_bruce
Stew Ingredient

Fearless security expert risks his life by venturing into London sharia ‘no-go zone’

Post by brodie_bruce » Tue Feb 06, 2018 9:19 am

Looks like AJ was right. These no-go zones in London look utterly terrifying.......

http://metro.co.uk/2018/02/05/fearless- ... e-7288616/
He’s like a man with a fork in a world of soup.

mad hatter
Stew Ingredient

Re: Fearless security expert risks his life by venturing into London sharia ‘no-go zone’

Post by mad hatter » Wed Feb 07, 2018 4:41 am

is the actual older area of tower hamlets still a shithole tho?
Nines to Felix: "I know a lot of really successful lawyers. My oldest son is a full partner in a prestigious law firm. I know the gig. None of them have the time nor inclination to post the never-ending drivel like you've done for decades here"

northern_goddess
Queen Bee

Re: Fearless security expert risks his life by venturing into London sharia ‘no-go zone’

Post by northern_goddess » Wed Feb 07, 2018 4:50 am

brodie_bruce wrote:
Tue Feb 06, 2018 9:19 am
Looks like AJ was right. These no-go zones in London look utterly terrifying.......

http://metro.co.uk/2018/02/05/fearless- ... e-7288616/
Hehe
Alt-righters and other online mouth-breathers are OBSESSED with the idea of ‘no-go zones’ – and claim they’re to be found in major Western cities. This week, an intrepid security expert risked his life to travel into one of the most infamous, in London’s Tower Hamlets. What did he find? Ranting hate preachers? Youngsters readying themselves for suicide attacks? Er, no – he found a Carluccio’s, lots of booze shops and a Michelin-starred restaurant, all buried within the zone. Dan Kaszeta said, ‘Oh, look, it’s such a no-go zone that it has a Carluccio’s.
I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it.

http://www.fat-pie.com/salad.htm

rider5
Stew Ingredient

Post by rider5 » Wed Feb 07, 2018 4:57 am

The Dutch press corp finally got the idiot teatard US ambassador to retract his statement about no-go zones in the Netherlands.

They kept after him and would not let it go. Something that sadly does not happen here.

It doesn't matter though. Nines and lost soul will still believe all that no-go nonsense because the lamestream MSM media says it isn't true.

dBrother
Stew Ingredient

Post by dBrother » Wed Feb 07, 2018 8:21 am

Growing up in the 80's in Aus we were convinced by popular culture that parts of New York and LA were indeed no go zones for normal people (whities) controlled by street violence gangs..

Stephen_Dedalus
Stew Ingredient

Post by Stephen_Dedalus » Wed Feb 07, 2018 10:33 am

dBrother wrote:
Wed Feb 07, 2018 8:21 am
Growing up in the 80's in Aus we were convinced by popular culture that parts of New York and LA were indeed no go zones for normal people (whities) controlled by street violence gangs..
You do know that Snake Plissken is a fictional character?

brodie_bruce
Stew Ingredient

Post by brodie_bruce » Wed Feb 07, 2018 11:04 am

dBrother wrote:
Wed Feb 07, 2018 8:21 am
Whereas apparently now people in Melbourne are too scared to go to restaurants because of Somali gangs.......

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/entry/a ... f054f77f7e

But then again, the vegans are at it in Melbourne too......

http://www.theage.com.au/victoria/vegan ... 4yz0t.html

dBrother
Stew Ingredient

Post by dBrother » Wed Feb 07, 2018 10:14 pm

Ummm.. everyone knows it's the Sudanese gangs you've got to worry about.. Somalies are tame by comparison...

Stephen_Dedalus
Stew Ingredient

Post by Stephen_Dedalus » Wed Feb 07, 2018 10:15 pm

When wasn't the Docks in London a shithole?

It's probably far safer to go for a walkabout there than it's ever been.

Chi_Rup
Stew Ingredient

Post by Chi_Rup » Wed Feb 07, 2018 11:53 pm

Oh, I go to yoga in the Sharia Zone. I pass that Cereal Killer Cafe on the way, queues out the door on the weekends still. I’m pretty convinced they managed all the media outrage when they opened themselves.

Haven’t been to Marco Pierre White’s place at the bottom of the Sharia Zone yet. Says it’s “New York Italian”. Is that good? Good as in does it Honour The Prophet?

jedgarandclyde
Stew Ingredient

Post by jedgarandclyde » Thu Feb 08, 2018 12:47 am

The only cities that have 'no go zones' are cities in the US i have found.

We were having dinner one night when a guy from Philly told us he would not even drive his car in some area's of the city, and if he did he would run a red light if there were any people on foot around.

Perhaps the yanks that travel think there are kind of area's and zones like this overseas?
'There are plenty of people out there'..................Donald Trump

Free American Joe!!!

Moethebartender
Stew Ingredient

Post by Moethebartender » Thu Feb 08, 2018 1:32 am

jedgarandclyde wrote:
Thu Feb 08, 2018 12:47 am
The only cities that have 'no go zones' are cities in the US i have found.

We were having dinner one night when a guy from Philly told us he would not even drive his car in some area's of the city, and if he did he would run a red light if there were any people on foot around.

Perhaps the yanks that travel think there are kind of area's and zones like this overseas?
Seriously, why does this fuckwit bother posting on the politics forum? The only no go zones are in cities in the US? Really? Have you ever been to the US? Have you actually ever left Straylia, fuckwit?
Korky wrote:i remember being on Samothraki island is 2003 and apologizing for being an American under Bush II.
Seamus wrote:I flounced from certain aspects of the Stew.

Chip_Oatley
Stew Ingredient

Post by Chip_Oatley » Thu Feb 08, 2018 1:37 am

The Glenn Beck Rally attendees were issued No Go maps. You should have seen them trying to navigate the Metro.

harry_flashman
Stew Ingredient

Post by harry_flashman » Thu Feb 08, 2018 5:46 am

“No go zones” effectively apply to those sections of the country where English secular law does not apply. You will find these areas dotted up and down the country and they invariable fall under the jurisdiction of the Labour Party. A typical example of a police “no go” area would be Rotherham where the police and local authorities have effectively abandoned any notion of asserting any sort of control for fearing of being branded islamaphobic. You will find a similar patten repeated right across europe. The idea that non Muslims would not be safe to enter these enclaves is just more fake news probably engineered by those leftards seeking to serve the interests of mulicultarism industry. The fact that the usual idiots are crawling over this just underlines the value of this sort of disinformation.
Hello Flashman

coward, cad, lecher and knave-of-all-trades

brodie_bruce
Stew Ingredient

Post by brodie_bruce » Thu Feb 08, 2018 9:02 am

dBrother wrote:
Wed Feb 07, 2018 10:14 pm
Ummm.. everyone knows it's the Sudanese gangs you've got to worry about.. Somalies are tame by comparison...
That'll teach me to post before the magic caffeine stuff is working.

I've just realised that I'm lucky to be alive after all this time in no go zones. Especially the wilds of Hackney Wick.

jedgarandclyde
Stew Ingredient

Post by jedgarandclyde » Thu Feb 08, 2018 9:15 am

Well done Moe!!!

Free American Joe!!!

dBrother
Stew Ingredient

Post by dBrother » Thu Feb 08, 2018 11:45 am

moe's in angry hissspittle denial, his hometown is world famouse for its adventure tourism industry were you have to hire an armed local guide to see the real detroit..

and we've all seen charles bronsen in deathwish... can't hide the truth

jedgarandclyde
Stew Ingredient

Post by jedgarandclyde » Fri Feb 09, 2018 11:26 pm

Moe, i have been to Europe more than 20 times from Australia, and 3 times to the US, so i do know what i am talking about here, from 1st hand experience and from what people have told me during my travels, OK?

And do please excuse me again, if i am not rude, show no manners, and name call in return.

Free American Joe!!!

Moethebartender
Stew Ingredient

Post by Moethebartender » Sat Feb 10, 2018 1:49 am

If you're that well traveled and you still think that the US is the only place that has no go zones, then you're simply a fucking moron.

Be as rude as you'd like, cunt, no one cares here.

PhDbro, Deathwish isn't set in Detroit. You dumb fucking racist cunt.
Korky wrote:i remember being on Samothraki island is 2003 and apologizing for being an American under Bush II.

Flobster!
Stew Ingredient

Post by Flobster! » Sat Feb 10, 2018 2:55 am

Moethebartender wrote:
Thu Feb 08, 2018 1:32 am
Seriously, why does this fuckwit bother posting on the politics forum? The only no go zones are in cities in the US? Really? Have you ever been to the US? Have you actually ever left Straylia, fuckwit?
The only first-world country where I've ever been warned not to go to certain areas of cities is South Africa. Other than South Africa, I've never encountered a no-go zone in any city, first or third world. But I haven't been to the US.
The pies and sausage rolls are good in Australia - Iolar

Moethebartender
Stew Ingredient

Post by Moethebartender » Sat Feb 10, 2018 2:59 am

There are rape and torture centers within one mile of every urban location in Straylia, Floppy, according to Straylian Agronheart. I'd say you need to take it up with him if you're unfamiliar.

You haven't been to the Daddyland, but you obsess about it 24/7/365. It's a bit odd.

Flobster!
Stew Ingredient

Post by Flobster! » Sat Feb 10, 2018 3:02 am

? You were claiming that there are no-go areas in many non-US cities. I was giving you the benefit of my experience in many non-US cities. This is obsessing about the US?

jedgarandclyde
Stew Ingredient

Post by jedgarandclyde » Sat Feb 10, 2018 3:04 am

Look Moe, do be rude and act like a angry child to other posters, it does say a lot about you as a person.

Are you drunk?

Free American Joe!!!

Flobster!
Stew Ingredient

Post by Flobster! » Sat Feb 10, 2018 3:11 am

The twitter thread that Metro story comes from is worth a read. Seems lots of people have fun in Tower Hamlets.

Shavenhead
Stew Ingredient

Post by Shavenhead » Sat Feb 10, 2018 7:07 am

Flobster! wrote:
Sat Feb 10, 2018 2:55 am
Moethebartender wrote:
Thu Feb 08, 2018 1:32 am
The only first-world country where I've ever been warned not to go to certain areas of cities is South Africa. Other than South Africa, I've never encountered a no-go zone in any city, first or third world. But I haven't been to the US.
I'm sorry you never got to see the Cape Flats. Next time, don't listen to them, just do your own thing. You'll be fine.

The good news is, there's a new sheriff in town:

"Don't be attracted to easy paths because the paths that make your feet bleed are the only way to get ahead in life" Saddam Hussein

Flobster!
Stew Ingredient

Post by Flobster! » Sat Feb 10, 2018 7:36 am

I did see the Cape Flats, but on a local-run tour.

Shavenhead
Stew Ingredient

Post by Shavenhead » Sat Feb 10, 2018 7:47 am

There are parts of Soweto that are tourist attractions, in fact there are parts of Soweto that I drive into on my own from time to time for work purposes, but there are some parts which I avoid because I know my chances of getting out alive are around 50/50.

Next time you come, try and navigate all of this yourself without heeding any advice, and be more adventurous. The chances are, you'll be just fine.
"Don't be attracted to easy paths because the paths that make your feet bleed are the only way to get ahead in life" Saddam Hussein

Shavenhead
Stew Ingredient

Post by Shavenhead » Sat Feb 10, 2018 8:17 am

SA is worth a visit, but unless you're Flobster it's a very good idea to tread carefully, regardless of where you are. There are dodgy fuckers all over the place, not only in so called "hot spots".

It's potentially a lot more dangerous than most other African countries.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/02 ... low-torch/

https://www.news24.com/SouthAfrica/News ... a-20101116

https://www.timeslive.co.za/news/south- ... errorised/

https://www.enca.com/south-africa/i-am- ... an-tourist

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... rdeal.html

jedgarandclyde
Stew Ingredient

Post by jedgarandclyde » Sat Feb 10, 2018 10:00 am

Great pot Shave', thanks.

And so there are other 'No Area's' in the rest of the world. i stand corrected.

Free American Joe!!!

Godjira
Stew Ingredient

Post by Godjira » Sat Feb 10, 2018 10:17 am

Yep, there are places in Syria and South Africa that are even more dangerous than the US!
That's the kind of bold flavor they enjoy in Albuquerque!

Flobster!
Stew Ingredient

Post by Flobster! » Sat Feb 10, 2018 11:31 am

Shavenhead, you seem to have misinterpreted my post. I said that South Africa was the only country I've been to where there were cities with no-go areas. You seem to agree that there are South African cities with no-go areas. Why do you think we disagree?

Shavenhead
Stew Ingredient

Post by Shavenhead » Sat Feb 10, 2018 12:47 pm

I know, I was just taking the piss, though I sometimes worry that some visitors from other countries come here, and take it lightly how dangerous it can be. Without being paranoid it's important to know the lay of the land.

Last year a total of 19 016 people were murdered in SA. In Australia, less than 500 people were murdered.

Often horrible tragedies like in the above articles happen because people are ignorant to the hazard or think it's exaggerated.

The last murder in my neighbourhood (within a 2km radius) was last Saturday night. That's number 5 in the last six months within the same area. I live in a "safe" area, but in recent years it seems to be becoming a bandit magnet.

To be fair Saturday's murder wasn't the work of bandits. The cops stopped some guy in the middle of the night who was driving around with his dead 18 year old daughter on the back seat. Details are sketchy at the moment, but looks like he shot his daughter for some reason.

dBrother
Stew Ingredient

Post by dBrother » Sun Feb 11, 2018 12:50 am

jedgarandclyde wrote:
Sat Feb 10, 2018 3:04 am
Look Moe, do be rude and act like a angry child to other posters, it does say a lot about you as a person.

Are you drunk?
He shows many signs of brain damage from lead poisoning.. life long exposure I guess.

He's from Detroit.