Jordan Peterson Part II

Main Course
OnTheBall
Stew Ingredient

Jordan Peterson Part II

Post by OnTheBall » Thu Feb 01, 2018 10:38 am

I posted this on the other thread but I feel it deserves a thread of its own.

This is Joe Rogan's interview with Jordan Peterson. Rogan is a thick stoner (although thankfully, he is not stoned in this instance), but he is very good at giving his interviewees a platform to explain their POV and to ask questions with a view to learning and not "trapping" a guest. Lengthy, but if you want to learn a bit more about where he is coming from then you will watch the video (at least a part of it).

eric84

Re: Jordan Peterson Part II

Post by eric84 » Thu Feb 01, 2018 12:15 pm

A two hour mutual admiration society who also didn’t read his book needs another thread?

Nah, not really.
Love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair.

OnTheBall
Stew Ingredient

Post by OnTheBall » Thu Feb 01, 2018 12:41 pm

Are you criticising something you haven't heard, seen or read again?

Are you trying to come across as a complete moron or does it come naturally?

eric84

Post by eric84 » Thu Feb 01, 2018 1:33 pm

I listened to the first 10-15 minutes. I got the gist. Am I right? Did u listen to the whole 2 hrs?
Love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair.

vanceen
Stew Ingredient

Post by vanceen » Thu Feb 01, 2018 2:53 pm

We are all familiar with the story of benevolent nature, threatened by the rapacious forces of the corrupt individual and the society of the machine. The plot is solid, the characters believable, but Mother Nature is also malarial mosquitoes, parasitical worms, cancer and Sudden Infant Death Syndrome. The story of peaceful and orderly tradition, undermined by the incautious and decadent (with the ever-present threat of chaos lurking in the background) is also familiar, and compelling, and true— except that the forces of tradition, however protective, tend to be blind, and to concern themselves more with their own stability than with the well-being of those subject to them. We have all heard and identified with the story of the brave pioneer, additionally— plough in hand, determined to wrest the good life and the stable state from the intransigent forces of nature— although we may be sporadically aware that the “intransigent forces” shaped so heroically included the decimated original inhabitants of our once-foreign landscape. We all know, finally, the story of the benevolent individual, genuine and innocent, denied access to the nourishing forces of the true and natural world, corrupted by the unreasonable strictures of society. This tale has its adherents, as well— not least because it is reassuring to believe that everything “bad” stems from without, rather than within. These stories are all ideologies (and there are many more of them). Ideologies are attractive, not least to the educated modern mind— credulous, despite its skepticism— particularly if those who embody or otherwise promote them allow the listener every opportunity to identify with the creative and positive characters of the story, and to deny their association with the negative. Ideologies are powerful and dangerous. Their power stems from their incomplete but effective appropriation of mythological ideas. Their danger stems from their attractiveness, in combination with their incompleteness. Ideologies tell only part of the story, but tell that part as if it were complete. This means that they do not take into account vast domains of the world. It is incautious to act in the world as if only a set of its constituent elements exist. The ignored elements conspire, so to speak, as a consequence of their repression, and make their existence known, inevitably, in some undesirable manner. Knowledge of the grammar of mythology might well constitute an antidote to ideological gullibility. Genuine myths are capable of representing the totality of conflicting forces, operating in any given situation. Every positive force has its omnipresent and eternal “enemy.” The beneficial aspect of the “natural environment” is therefore properly viewed in light of its capacity to arbitrarily inflict suffering and death. The protective and sheltering capacity of society is therefore understood in light of its potent tendency to tyranny and the elimination of necessary diversity. The heroic aspect of the individual is regarded in light of the ever-lurking figure of the adversary: arrogant, cowardly and cruel. A story accounting for all of these “constituent elements of reality” is balanced and stable, in contrast to an ideology— and far less likely to produce an outburst of social psychopathology. But the forces that make up the world as a forum for action constantly war in opposition. How is it possible to lay a path between them, so to speak— to configure a mode of being that takes “all things” into account, without being destroyed in the process? A developmental account of the relationship between “the forces of the individual, society and chaos” might aid in the comprehension of their proper interplay.
PETERSON, JORDAN B.. Maps of Meaning: The Architecture of Belief (p. 219). Taylor and Francis. Kindle Edition.

Crazy right wing extremism, eh?

eric84

Post by eric84 » Thu Feb 01, 2018 3:21 pm

Jordan Peterson is a tangle of contradictions, inconsistencies, and seeming improbabilities: a famous academic; a middle-aged man with a spookily intuitive mastery of the vicissitudes of social media; a Christian in the thrall of Nietzsche; a self-styled individualist free-thinker who calls for the mass sackings of fellow academics; a wholly unimposing specimen who insists on the moral necessity of physical strength and bemoans the social taboo against becoming physically violent with "crazy women."

Peterson's lectures, YouTube videos, and new book contain wisdom that ranges from the incendiary (that sexual assault is a consequence of the decline of traditional marriage), to the obvious (skateboarding is cool), to the vacuously pithy ("Start to stop doing what you know to be wrong"), and utterly ponderous ("cats are a manifestation of nature, of Being, in an almost pure form"). He has been called a "dangerous scholar" (the Chronicle of Higher Education), "Canada's newest intellectual star" (the National Post), "YouTube's new father figure" (the National Review), and, in an acerbic turn that cuts to the heart of the Peterson Paradox, as "the stupid man's smart person" (Tabatha Southey in Maclean's).
Crazy right wing extremism, eh?
Yes, you can be both the individualist free thinker and crazy right wing extremist.

guruwil
vegemite flavored maple syrup

Post by guruwil » Thu Feb 01, 2018 4:00 pm

Thanks for posting this, I had never heard of this guy but found him very interesting I certainly didn’t listen to two and a half hours of it but did liste to about 40 minutes. I think he is overall a very smart and pretty reasonable guy and I agree with about 90% of what he is saying.

But those on the hard right shouldn’t take what he says as a vindication of their world view, it isn’t.
An it harm none, do what ye will

We are all Atheists about most gods, some of us just go one god further.
judik wrote:Guruwil was right!!!
jono_in_adelaide wrote:I think Guru is right on this one
“shunter” wrote: I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again: Guru is bang on the money here.

eric84

Post by eric84 » Thu Feb 01, 2018 4:01 pm

guruwil wrote:
Thu Feb 01, 2018 4:00 pm
Thanks for posting this, I had never heard of this guy but found him very interesting I certainly didn’t listen to two and a half hours of it but did liste to about 40 minutes. I think he is overall a very smart and pretty reasonable guy and I agree with about 90% of what he is saying.

But those on the hard right shouldn’t take what he says as a vindication of their world view, it isn’t.
It's the 10% that gets all the modern right interested in him. Otherwise, he'd just another academic nobody has heard of.

vanceen
Stew Ingredient

Post by vanceen » Thu Feb 01, 2018 6:15 pm

eric84 wrote:
Thu Feb 01, 2018 4:01 pm
guruwil wrote:

It's the 10% that gets all the modern right interested in him. Otherwise, he'd just another academic nobody has heard of.
Dead wrong. And clearly you didn't read what I posted.

EDIT: Peterson is a consistent defender of Enlightenment values. That upsets some extremists on the left. And a handful of idiots on the right wrongly assumed that if he upset SJW's, he's one of their guys. But they seem to be figuring out that he's not.

Annotated
Stew Ingredient

Post by Annotated » Thu Feb 01, 2018 6:35 pm

Oh boy. I see Eric's Black Hole of Stupid opening for all to enter.

I'm telling you: DON'T DO IT!

OK, you've been warned.

eric84

Post by eric84 » Thu Feb 01, 2018 6:40 pm

vanceen wrote:
Thu Feb 01, 2018 6:15 pm
eric84 wrote:
guruwil wrote:

EDIT: Peterson is a consistent defender of Enlightenment values. That upsets some extremists on the left. And a handful of idiots on the right wrongly assumed that if he upset SJW's, he's one of their guys. But they seem to be figuring out that he's not.
Yes, I'm sure his youtube followers are interested in his staunch and entirely unique defence of enlightment values.

OnTheBall
Stew Ingredient

Post by OnTheBall » Thu Feb 01, 2018 6:47 pm

guruwil wrote:

Of course it isn't. Somewhere in the interview he actually says there is a necessity for the left to balance out the right. He does denounce the radical, extreme left, and so he should, as most, if not all, extremism should be.

OnTheBall
Stew Ingredient

Post by OnTheBall » Thu Feb 01, 2018 6:52 pm

eric84 wrote:
Thu Feb 01, 2018 6:40 pm
vanceen wrote:
eric84 wrote:

Yes, I'm sure his youtube followers are interested in his staunch and entirely unique defence of enlightment values.
You know nothing about him other than read a couple of articles from people who have criticised him (and who have misrepresented what he has said). You just know that this guy needs to be dismissed because fellow left wingers do not agree with him. You actually lack the intellectual curiosity and are too lazy to do your own research and come to your own conclusion.
Last edited by OnTheBall on Thu Feb 01, 2018 6:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

OnTheBall
Stew Ingredient

Post by OnTheBall » Thu Feb 01, 2018 6:53 pm

Annotated wrote:
Thu Feb 01, 2018 6:35 pm
Oh boy. I see Eric's Black Hole of Stupid opening for all to enter.

I'm telling you: DON'T DO IT!

OK, you've been warned.

You are spot on. He is an ideologue and it is a complete waste of time discussing anything with him.

Annotated
Stew Ingredient

Post by Annotated » Thu Feb 01, 2018 6:55 pm

OnTheBall wrote:
Thu Feb 01, 2018 6:53 pm
He is an ideologue and it is a complete waste of time discussing anything with him.
Oh, I can argue with an ideologue. But Eric's Black Hole of Stupid is a whole different ballgame. (Matched only by Gootard.)
Last edited by Annotated on Thu Feb 01, 2018 6:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

eric84

Post by eric84 » Thu Feb 01, 2018 6:55 pm

OnTheBall wrote:
Thu Feb 01, 2018 6:52 pm
eric84 wrote:
Thu Feb 01, 2018 6:40 pm
vanceen wrote:

You know nothing about him other than read a couple of articles from people who have criticised him (and who have misrepresented what he has said). You just know that this guy needs to be dismissed because fellow left wingers do not agree with him. You actually lack the intellectual curiosity and are too lazy to do your own research and come to your own conclusion.
Left wingers on campus made the mistake of elevating this guy to become the new modern right darling. He's laughing all the way to the bank.

eric84

Post by eric84 » Thu Feb 01, 2018 6:56 pm

OTB and Anno, have you read his book yet? 440 pages, just so you're warned.

OnTheBall
Stew Ingredient

Post by OnTheBall » Thu Feb 01, 2018 7:14 pm

I've got it on my phone and will start reading it when I come back from the gym.

Do books with a few hundred pages intimidate you, eric?

eric84

Post by eric84 » Thu Feb 01, 2018 7:17 pm

Yes, it would be bore me to tears reading that book. Can you share everyday one of his rules and what you learned and incorporated into your day to day life?

OnTheBall
Stew Ingredient

Post by OnTheBall » Thu Feb 01, 2018 7:19 pm

No, I will not indulge your intellectual laziness. Take ownership of your own learning.

Annotated
Stew Ingredient

Post by Annotated » Thu Feb 01, 2018 8:46 pm

OnTheBall wrote:
Thu Feb 01, 2018 7:19 pm
Take ownership of your own learning.
He has.

That's the problem.

eric84

Post by eric84 » Thu Feb 01, 2018 8:52 pm

OnTheBall wrote:
Thu Feb 01, 2018 7:19 pm
No, I will not indulge your intellectual laziness. Take ownership of your own learning.
Disappointed. Was hoping you'd share with us your transition to intellectual superman.

OnTheBall
Stew Ingredient

Post by OnTheBall » Thu Feb 01, 2018 9:49 pm

I've made that transition years ago.

eric84

Post by eric84 » Thu Feb 01, 2018 9:54 pm

So, why would you need to read a self help book? I mean, I get why Anno may want to but you....

eric84

Post by eric84 » Fri Feb 02, 2018 3:43 am

Peterson thinks that men are at a disadvantage debating a woman because, after all, you have the option of getting into a fist fight with a man. But yes, he’s just a staunch defender of enlightenment values.

OnTheBall
Stew Ingredient

Post by OnTheBall » Fri Feb 02, 2018 5:30 am

Cathy Newman is that you?

vanceen
Stew Ingredient

Post by vanceen » Fri Feb 02, 2018 12:51 pm

eric84 wrote:
Fri Feb 02, 2018 3:43 am
Peterson thinks that men are at a disadvantage debating a woman because, after all, you have the option of getting into a fist fight with a man. But yes, he’s just a staunch defender of enlightenment values.
Source?

Perhaps it's with the link containing evidence that Peterson is making "a lot of coin on social media from alt-right followers".

eric84

Post by eric84 » Fri Feb 02, 2018 2:54 pm

Jordan Peterson: “I don’t think that men can control crazy women”
U of T psychology prof says he's "defenceless" against "female insanity"

By Tom Yun

Published: 6:07 pm, 8 October 2017

Jordan Peterson: “I don’t think that men can control crazy women”

http://var.st/2nk
U of T psychology professor Jordan Peterson has released a nearly two hour-long discussion with Camille Paglia, a professor at the University of the Arts in Philadelphia. In the video, Peterson says that men can’t control “crazy women” because men are not allowed to physically fight them.

The interview was uploaded to his YouTube channel on October 2 and was reported on five days later by Canadian news outlet Press Progress.

Approximately 30 minutes into the video, Peterson and Paglia begin discussing societal gender roles. After the 37-minute mark of the video, Peterson claims that there is an “underlying threat of physicality” in “real conversations” between men which “keeps the things civilized to some degree.”

“Here’s the problem, I know how to stand up to a man who’s unfairly trespassed against me and the reason I know that is because the parameters for my resistance are quite well-defined, which is: we talk, we argue, we push, and then it becomes physical. If we move beyond the boundaries of civil discourse, we know what the next step is,” he claims. “That’s forbidden in discourse with women and so I don’t think that men can control crazy women. I really don’t believe it.”

Regarding the necessity of the “underlying threat of physicality,” Peterson says, “If you’re talking to a man who wouldn’t fight with you under any circumstances whatsoever, then you’re talking to someone to whom you have absolutely no respect.”

Peterson also offers an example in which he claims that a female activist organized a movement against him and compared him to Nazis. “I’m defenceless against that kind of female insanity because the techniques that I would use against a man who was employing those tactics are forbidden to me,” he says.

Peterson concludes that “sane women” should “stand up against their crazy sisters.”

The U of T psychology professor made headlines last fall after releasing a video criticizing gender-neutral pronouns and Bill C-16, a federal bill that protects against discrimination based on gender identity and expression. Peterson is currently on sabbatical and not teaching classes at U of T.

The Varsity has reached out to U of T media relations and Peterson for comment.

https://thevarsity.ca/2017/10/08/jordan ... azy-women/

eric84

Post by eric84 » Fri Feb 02, 2018 2:55 pm

Perhaps it's with the link containing evidence that Peterson is making "a lot of coin on social media from alt-right followers".
What part don't you believe exactly? That he makes money from his youtube account or do you think his followers are simply supporters of enlightenment values?

vanceen
Stew Ingredient

Post by vanceen » Fri Feb 02, 2018 3:32 pm

As expected, your source doesn't support your premise. He wasnt talking about "debate" (your word), he was talking about interactions that go "beyond the bounds of civil discourse" (his words).

What part don't you believe exactly? That he makes money from his youtube account or do you think his followers are simply supporters of enlightenment values?
What? I asked for evidence of your claim that he is making "lot of coin on social media from alt-right followers" (your words). You said that as grounds for stating that my words ("And Peterson has nothing to do with the alt-right. If some of them like him it's only because they haven't understood a word he says") were "bullshit". So you must know for sure it's true.

eric84

Post by eric84 » Fri Feb 02, 2018 3:53 pm

vanceen wrote:
Fri Feb 02, 2018 3:32 pm
As expected, your source doesn't support your premise. He wasnt talking about "debate" (your word), he was talking about interactions that go "beyond the bounds of civil discourse" (his words).
Debate/discussion, whatever. Is that terribly important in determining how howlingly ridiculous his statement is? How many punch ups do you think men get into during an 'interaction'? The notion of a Canadian professor whining that he can't punch a woman if an 'interaction' isn't going his way is pretty ridiculous.
What? I asked for evidence of your claim that he is making "lot of coin on social media from alt-right followers" (your words). You said that as grounds for stating that my words ("And Peterson has nothing to do with the alt-right. If some of them like him it's only because they haven't understood a word he says") were "bullshit". So you must know for sure it's true.

Serious question, Vanceen: how do you think people come to know this guy and follow him on his youtube channel?

vanceen
Stew Ingredient

Post by vanceen » Fri Feb 02, 2018 4:55 pm

eric84 wrote:
Fri Feb 02, 2018 3:53 pm
vanceen wrote:
Fri Feb 02, 2018 3:32 pm
Debate/discussion, whatever. Is that terribly important in determining how howlingly ridiculous his statement is? How many punch ups do you think men get into during an 'interaction'? The notion of a Canadian professor whining that he can't punch a woman if an 'interaction' isn't going his way is pretty ridiculous.

Serious question, Vanceen: how do you think people come to know this guy and follow him on his youtube channel?
Both of your replies are evasive.

In the first instance, it wasn't about the difference between "debate" and "discussion". Read what he said.

In the second instance, I asked a question that you haven't answered yet. Yet I'll answer yours anyway: I don't know. I know how I heard about Peterson, and some other people I know. It had absolutely nothing to do with alt-right nonsense.

eric84

Post by eric84 » Fri Feb 02, 2018 5:08 pm

The evasion is with you. Do you really think Peterson is hampered by 'interactions that go beyond civil discourse' with women because he can't punch them out? C'mon, try answering that. I think that's it's hilariously absurd.

You don't know who follows Peterson? You think they may all be supporters of the enlightenment? Ok, I would disagree with that and I think you're being disingenuous.

vanceen
Stew Ingredient

Post by vanceen » Fri Feb 02, 2018 5:19 pm

eric84 wrote:
Fri Feb 02, 2018 5:08 pm
The evasion is with you. Do you really think Peterson is hampered by 'interactions that go beyond civil discourse' with women because he can't punch them out? C'mon, try answering that. I think that's it's hilariously absurd.

You don't know who follows Peterson? You think they may all be supporters of the enlightenment? Ok, I would disagree with that and I think you're being disingenuous.
I follow Peterson. I have read a large part of his major work and I've seen a number of his videos. I find him interesting and refreshing for reasons having nothing to do with the alt-right, and I find plenty in what he says that is antithetical to alt-right notions (including what I quoted on this thread).

I don't pretend to know everything about everybody who follows his stuff. There may well be some, even many, who do it because they misunderstand him. There is little excuse for that, because he has made himself clear.

So on the one hand, I have some first-hand knowledge of what the guy actually talks about. It appears that you, on the other hand, have none, and have written him off as one of the bad guys because of some reviews you have read, and because some people you disagree with have expressed a confused and ignorant approval of a few of the things he has said.

eric84

Post by eric84 » Fri Feb 02, 2018 5:26 pm

vanceen wrote:
Fri Feb 02, 2018 5:19 pm
eric84 wrote:
Fri Feb 02, 2018 5:08 pm

I follow Peterson. I have read a large part of his major work and I've seen a number of his videos. I find him interesting and refreshing for reasons having nothing to do with the alt-right, and I find plenty in what he says that is antithetical to alt-right notions (including what I quoted on this thread).

I don't pretend to know everything about everybody who follows his stuff. There may well be some, even many, who do it because they misunderstand him. There is little excuse for that, because he has made himself clear.

So on the one hand, I have some first-hand knowledge of what the guy actually talks about. It appears that you, on the other hand, have none, and have written him off as one of the bad guys because of some reviews you have read, and because some people you disagree with have expressed a confused and ignorant approval of a few of the things he has said.
I've read a lot of his goofy statements and assessments from people whose judgement I trust enough not to have listen to his cliched dreck. If you enjoy it, bully for you, but it's disingenuous of you to pretend why you don't know how it is he became famous. I see you still can't bring yourself to comment on his absurd notion that it's not fair that he can't punch out a woman if his 'interactions go beyond civil discourse'.

OnTheBall
Stew Ingredient

Post by OnTheBall » Fri Feb 02, 2018 7:31 pm

vanceen, below is the video where JP actually says what eric quotes. You will see how he is taken out of context by eric. I am not sure if eric is just being intellectually lazy by quoting authors without actually viewing the original source, or if he has seen the original source but doesn't have the capacity to understand what JP is saying or if he is being willfully obtuse. Start playing from about 35 minutes onwards

eric84

Post by eric84 » Fri Feb 02, 2018 7:38 pm

So, I've seen the video and the take from the story is entirely accurate. He really thinks violence underlies all male to male 'interactions'. Just jaw droppingly stupid.

OnTheBall
Stew Ingredient

Post by OnTheBall » Fri Feb 02, 2018 7:59 pm

That's what you got from that? That the underlying principle of all male to male interactions is violence???

Amazing.

Annotated
Stew Ingredient

Post by Annotated » Fri Feb 02, 2018 8:01 pm

OK, I'm going to go ahead and say this now: I told you so.

eric84

Post by eric84 » Fri Feb 02, 2018 9:08 pm

OnTheBall wrote:
Fri Feb 02, 2018 7:59 pm
That's what you got from that? That the underlying principle of all male to male interactions is violence???

Amazing.
Then explain in your own words what he said. In context of course.

vanceen
Stew Ingredient

Post by vanceen » Fri Feb 02, 2018 9:16 pm

OnTheBall wrote:
Fri Feb 02, 2018 7:31 pm
vanceen, below is the video where JP actually says what eric quotes. You will see how he is taken out of context by eric. I am not sure if eric is just being intellectually lazy by quoting authors without actually viewing the original source, or if he has seen the original source but doesn't have the capacity to understand what JP is saying or if he is being willfully obtuse. Start playing from about 35 minutes onwards

Thanks, OTB. The distortion in the article is pretty clear.

I think this discussion is a good example of a phenomenon we see too much these days. Many people don't compare ideas, points, logic and facts any more. Instead they look for shibboleths. If someone uses the wrong catch phrase, they are "bad", and there is nothing more to talk about. No listening, no discussion, just "resistance". Punch them.

eric84

Post by eric84 » Fri Feb 02, 2018 9:31 pm

So, again, give me what you think you heard and whether you support his notions of interactions between males? You seem hesitant in finding fault with the good professor.

OnTheBall
Stew Ingredient

Post by OnTheBall » Sat Feb 03, 2018 3:39 am

I was hoping someone else would explain it to you because I just don't have the patience to do it.

Firstly, JP is not talking about all male to male interactions, he is talking about when a man is in disagreement with another man.

Then, he goes through the whole spectrum of what may happen in a male to male argument. It moves from talking, to arguing, to pushing, to it then getting physical.

JP is not saying that men need to be violent, but that there are underlying emotions and a level of acceptability that allows men to pursue that closure (even if most arguments don't end in violence, the underlying principle doesn't change).

Lastly, he says that men (well, most men) do not have the option of getting physical with women, so therefore men cannot control "crazy" women (he is referring to women with pathological issues) because they do not have that last option with women.

How many times have you seen men walking away from screaming women? Or trying to get into a car while the woman screams and holds the door open? Or wanting to walk away from the confrontation but are being held by women? Even if you haven't personally seen it, you can imagine it happens quite often, because most men are not going to get physical with women, whereas these situations just wouldn't happen in a male to male disagreement.

eric84

Post by eric84 » Sat Feb 03, 2018 3:49 am

Do you really think a Canadian professor is getting into fist fights due to heated arguments? I think once you live hit university, that doesn’t happen so the whole premise of that argument is laughable.

OnTheBall
Stew Ingredient

Post by OnTheBall » Sat Feb 03, 2018 3:51 am

Ok Cathy

eric84

Post by eric84 » Sat Feb 03, 2018 4:05 am

He would be apologizing if things got too heated. He is canadian.

temporaryhandle2
Stew Ingredient

Post by temporaryhandle2 » Sat Feb 03, 2018 5:08 am

OnTheBall wrote:
Thu Feb 01, 2018 9:49 pm
I've made that transition years ago.
And yet you can't use the correct tenses in a single sentence.

OnTheBall
Stew Ingredient

Post by OnTheBall » Sat Feb 03, 2018 5:25 am

Yeah, because I put a lot of thought into using correct grammar on a shitty internet message board. Besides, I'd think you would be the last person who should be correcting anyone on anything, given as to how your lack of intelligence has been exposed here time and time again.

misanthrope
Stew Ingredient

Post by misanthrope » Sat Feb 03, 2018 5:56 pm

I'm glad that Peterson is getting some press. I didn't know about him much before, but he's a welcome antidote to toxic feminists and the surreal culture of victimhood.

Annotated
Stew Ingredient

Post by Annotated » Fri Feb 09, 2018 3:28 am