Lavite

Main Course

Moderator: Moderator

User avatar
Nines
Regular Guy
Posts: 11449
Joined: Wed Dec 19, 2007 8:38 pm

Re: Lavite

Post by Nines » Fri Feb 09, 2018 2:23 am

What a liberal circle jerk this thread has turned out to be. Patting yourselves on the back for insulting and running off a poster. Not that I'm surprised.

Nifty.
Last edited by Nines on Fri Feb 09, 2018 2:28 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
rider5
Stew Ingredient
Posts: 17920
Joined: Fri Jan 21, 2005 4:45 pm

Re: Lavite

Post by rider5 » Fri Feb 09, 2018 2:28 am

Nines wrote:
Fri Feb 09, 2018 2:23 am
What a liberal circle jerk this thread has turned out to be. Not that I'm surprised.

Nifty.
Is there something wrong with liberalism?

User avatar
Citizen Baba
Mayor McCheese
Posts: 23284
Joined: Sun Jan 23, 2005 5:44 am

Re: Lavite

Post by Citizen Baba » Fri Feb 09, 2018 2:38 am

Again, the round Earthers are also a circle jerk.

User avatar
rider5
Stew Ingredient
Posts: 17920
Joined: Fri Jan 21, 2005 4:45 pm

Re: Lavite

Post by rider5 » Fri Feb 09, 2018 2:59 am

Nines wrote:
Fri Feb 09, 2018 2:23 am
What a liberal circle jerk this thread has turned out to be. Patting yourselves on the back for insulting and running off a poster. Not that I'm surprised.

Nifty.
With your amended post would you consider insulting a liberal poster a bad thing?

User avatar
Godjira
Stew Ingredient
Posts: 64740
Joined: Sun Jan 23, 2005 6:52 pm

Re: Lavite

Post by Godjira » Fri Feb 09, 2018 3:26 am

Lavite ran himself off.
That's the kind of bold flavor they enjoy in Albuquerque!

BulletPark
Stew Ingredient
Posts: 13919
Joined: Tue May 30, 2006 7:40 pm

Re: Lavite

Post by BulletPark » Fri Feb 09, 2018 5:04 am

Logg wrote:
Thu Feb 08, 2018 9:59 pm
BulletPark wrote:
Thu Feb 08, 2018 11:21 am
You implied I lived off an allowance.

I corrected your assumption.

You may keep your heart and your mind.
The Trump kids have jobs, too. Even the dumb ones.

Earning $50,000/yr at a real job is not the same as getting 10% of someone else's cut of 31 million dollars simply because of your contact list and your 'hard work' of getting a real estate license at age 40.

There are people who get their real estate license in middle age and then go out and pound the pavement and get five-figure commissions and part of them is still amazed that they can earn in one sale what would have taken their parents months to earn. And then there's what you aspire to do, which sounds more like the Manaforts and the Trumps.

But actually sneering at the little people who have a more hand to mouth perspective on a good income is more of a Spaulding Smails move.

(Sorry for taking the thread away from lavite.)
Go back and carefully reread my post about my new career. Pay particular attention to the parts where I mention working for 12 years in the art world; that art is a valuable asset class; and that my most recent project was at a panel on arts investment that happened to be at a costly apartment represented by a broker colleague.

Then answer this quiz:

BulletPark's new job venture for 2018 is as a:

1. Arts advisor with a focus on investment issues; has obtained a real estate license as a potential secondary source of referral-based income
2. Person sitting around with his fist up his own piss slit waiting for the Divine Miss B. to sell a 59 million dollar apartment to some completely useless cunt so he can soak her aerobicized ass for 10%
3. HOT CHICK WITH DICK XXX PRON STAR SEXY FOR LOVE YOU LONG TIME XXX
4. Landlord in Sydney, Australia

Logg
Stew Ingredient
Posts: 10028
Joined: Mon Apr 27, 2009 9:19 pm

Re: Lavite

Post by Logg » Fri Feb 09, 2018 7:33 am

Ah, I must have missed the part about paying your dues in the art world. Well, that changes everything. It is after all the world's most respected profession.

You've definitely earned your right to sneer at the little people who only make mid-five figures a year....especially teachers. Someone common enough to think $50,000/yr is substantial is no match for someone who paid his dues in the art world.

Why don't you spell out how much thir-ty one million is again, and how if your ticket comes in, you'll get a percentage of a percentage of that thir-ty one million, and how it will put any 50k teacher salary to shame.

You still clearly don't know what a real job is. You fancy yourself an insult comic, right? Plan A was going to be a book conflating your snobby whinges into satire or tacky architecture humor or something, right?

Just imagine how ridiculous you seem to anyone who's ever had to bust ass or do any real work in any capacity, or even change a tire or throw a football.

You secretly know that you're kind of worthless, right?

Logg
Stew Ingredient
Posts: 10028
Joined: Mon Apr 27, 2009 9:19 pm

Re: Lavite

Post by Logg » Fri Feb 09, 2018 7:39 am

flojin wrote:
Fri Feb 09, 2018 1:38 am
Logg wrote:
Thu Feb 08, 2018 11:01 pm
If you're ever in Frisco we should do lunch.
I'd love to. You're one of my favorites, even if you like to bust my balls sometimes. :)

Same if you're ever NYC, I've got some great spots to eat I'd love to show you.

I always wanted to meet Bulletpark too, but I think I scare him.
lt's all set then. I haven't been to New York since Quayle was vice president, btw, which is sad.

BeatRaven
Stew Ingredient
Posts: 10996
Joined: Wed Feb 26, 2014 1:27 pm

Re: Lavite

Post by BeatRaven » Fri Feb 09, 2018 1:01 pm

Nines, for future amusement, just how would someone go about running someone off here? I mean forcibly make someone leave by the sheer power of typing?

My fave flounce, never to be topped: Guruweil storming off because people weren't deferential enough to Pezworld. A delicious sense of an unrequited crush in that one.

I too would like to hear what happened to BulletPark's book deal. I have shared the details of my own near miss.

BulletPark
Stew Ingredient
Posts: 13919
Joined: Tue May 30, 2006 7:40 pm

Re: Lavite

Post by BulletPark » Fri Feb 09, 2018 3:47 pm

Logg wrote:
Fri Feb 09, 2018 7:33 am
Ah, I must have missed the part about paying your dues in the art world. Well, that changes everything. It is after all the world's most respected profession.

You've definitely earned your right to sneer at the little people who only make mid-five figures a year....especially teachers. Someone common enough to think $50,000/yr is substantial is no match for someone who paid his dues in the art world.

Why don't you spell out how much thir-ty one million is again, and how if your ticket comes in, you'll get a percentage of a percentage of that thir-ty one million, and how it will put any 50k teacher salary to shame.

You still clearly don't know what a real job is. You fancy yourself an insult comic, right? Plan A was going to be a book conflating your snobby whinges into satire or tacky architecture humor or something, right?

Just imagine how ridiculous you seem to anyone who's ever had to bust ass or do any real work in any capacity, or even change a tire or throw a football.

You secretly know that you're kind of worthless, right?

As we're largely on the same side of the political spectrum and you write intelligently every now and again I forget what a cunt you are.

I don't mock teachers or people who make 50K. I mock(ED) one teacher who made 50K after he consistently acted as if he shat Credit Suisse quarterly reports.

Yet another "the art world isn't real work" twat. You name is Legion, buddy. I don't even bother to disagree with gaping holes like you anymore. I just smile and nod, like I did to the businesswoman who once scheduled an appointment with me to discuss the fact that since she'd mastered the world of international aviation development she'd like to retire, relax and do something simple and easy by become the Executive Director of the Frick Collection, could I get on the phone with the current one and ask for the dimensions of his office so she could start talking to her interior decorator about feng shui for her filing cabinets. I used to try to correct such people's misconceptions. Now I watch them faceplant in a pile of reality and laugh.

Plenty of manual labor jobs through my teens, cunty. And I can change my own tires, thanks so much. Gay and rich does not mean weak and physically and mechanically unable, a popular misconception though that is among the slope-brows of the world.

Back to staring at that one M.C. Escher poster you own and thinking how cool it would be if, like, a whole room looked like that, man, next time you drop a tab*.




* this is a joke: I know very well you're too uptight to drop a tab.

BulletPark
Stew Ingredient
Posts: 13919
Joined: Tue May 30, 2006 7:40 pm

Re: Lavite

Post by BulletPark » Fri Feb 09, 2018 4:00 pm

BeatRaven wrote:
Fri Feb 09, 2018 1:01 pm
Nines, for future amusement, just how would someone go about running someone off here? I mean forcibly make someone leave by the sheer power of typing?

My fave flounce, never to be topped: Guruweil storming off because people weren't deferential enough to Pezworld. A delicious sense of an unrequited crush in that one.

I too would like to hear what happened to BulletPark's book deal. I have shared the details of my own near miss.
Novel #1. Turned out to be too long at 675 pages. I sort of wish my editorial contacts had clued me in around page 395, but it was a good experience.
Novel #2. Took fucking forever and was not much fun to write. Was evidently even less fun to read. Lesson in there somewhere: if you don't want to spend time with the characters you're creating, nobody else will either.
Novel #3. Finishing the manuscript's second line edit this month and turning it in for suggestions. Feel pretty good about this one - it's much less "genteel" than the first two, is far more satiric, fast-paced, and clocks in at around 325 pages, which I've been told is optimum for a debut novel. I won't be putting Jonathan Franzen in any sort of shade - but, really, who gives a shit?

Also have a non-fiction book in development with an architectural historian and am meeting a film producer friend to discuss possible shared credit for a television pilot project.

I realize none of this involves actual work at all and is easy to do because gay cock. My apologies to the Noble Proletariat among us. Long may the sweat trickle from their manly hetrosexual brows.

BeatRaven
Stew Ingredient
Posts: 10996
Joined: Wed Feb 26, 2014 1:27 pm

Re: Lavite

Post by BeatRaven » Fri Feb 09, 2018 4:40 pm

If you wrote a 675 page novel, full respect.

For me, 225 pages was like passing a kidney stone.

And:

You describe a teacher's income as "quaint".

BulletPark
Stew Ingredient
Posts: 13919
Joined: Tue May 30, 2006 7:40 pm

Re: Lavite

Post by BulletPark » Fri Feb 09, 2018 4:49 pm

Thanks, but I would have settled for half that length and, you know, published.

Anyway, writing isn't real work. Real work is what Logg does. Whatever that is. Something manly, I imagine, like shoveling panda shit at the zoo while wearing a wifebeater and thinking non-stop about quivering labial folds.

As for the word "quaint", it was probably "cunt" and autocorrect kicked in.

My bad.

BeatRaven
Stew Ingredient
Posts: 10996
Joined: Wed Feb 26, 2014 1:27 pm

Re: Lavite

Post by BeatRaven » Fri Feb 09, 2018 4:59 pm

I agree that writing isn't real work -anymore than door knob polishing is.

It's something you took upon yourself for your own satisfaction that no one cares about, just like I don't think my shiny door knobs get the respect they deserve.

Can we split the diff and agree that quaint = condescension?

User avatar
strife
Stew Ingredient
Posts: 14925
Joined: Mon Apr 06, 2015 1:51 am

Re: Lavite

Post by strife » Fri Feb 09, 2018 5:00 pm

I like seeing Fiercelings Logg and BP bestrife each other. There are not many better writers here, and their ire is bewitching.
I am Stalking you.

BulletPark
Stew Ingredient
Posts: 13919
Joined: Tue May 30, 2006 7:40 pm

Re: Lavite

Post by BulletPark » Fri Feb 09, 2018 5:06 pm

BeatRaven wrote:
Fri Feb 09, 2018 4:59 pm
I agree that writing isn't real work -anymore than door knob polishing is.

It's something you took upon yourself for your own satisfaction that no one cares about, just like I don't think my shiny door knobs get the respect they deserve.

Can we split the diff and agree that quaint = condescension?
Sure, if we can agree that boasting about how you are a financial powerhouse at 50K = fucking absurd?

BeatRaven
Stew Ingredient
Posts: 10996
Joined: Wed Feb 26, 2014 1:27 pm

Re: Lavite

Post by BeatRaven » Fri Feb 09, 2018 5:08 pm

What about the 3 properties?

2 more than I, who could buy and sell you, have.

So respect.

BulletPark
Stew Ingredient
Posts: 13919
Joined: Tue May 30, 2006 7:40 pm

Re: Lavite

Post by BulletPark » Fri Feb 09, 2018 5:15 pm

Well, shit, if real estate maketh the man, I technically have equity in four properties.

Do I win a little kewpie doll?

BeatRaven
Stew Ingredient
Posts: 10996
Joined: Wed Feb 26, 2014 1:27 pm

Re: Lavite

Post by BeatRaven » Fri Feb 09, 2018 5:17 pm

I'm like the anti-you. Why don't you use the brains that god gave you and pretend to be poor?

I can't tell you the grief this has spared me.

BulletPark
Stew Ingredient
Posts: 13919
Joined: Tue May 30, 2006 7:40 pm

Re: Lavite

Post by BulletPark » Fri Feb 09, 2018 5:22 pm

Too redolent of being in the closet.

And I have learned from bitter experience that people who scorn the queers will do back-flips for the rich.

flojin
Stew Ingredient
Posts: 7288
Joined: Thu Feb 17, 2005 5:38 am

Re: Lavite

Post by flojin » Fri Feb 09, 2018 6:29 pm

It's absurd to say that writing isn't real work. That's like the goldbugs who say fiat currency isn't real money.

Writing is definitely real work. I've written a lot of stuff and I've made my living by writing and producing. It's not as hard as outdoor work in the rain, but for me it's definitely work. Also, if you're writing for money, there's the matter of navigating all the notes.

Good luck on your writing credit, BP. I've been through the wringer with TV development! I've had better luck in documentary and have written and produced several feature docs for the history channel. I got to meet JJ Abrams when I was working for him on a job at Bad Robot which was fun.
Lost Soul wrote:I have it on good authority that William Brennan, Maobama's CIA head, will be referred by the IG for criminal indictment.

OnTheBall
Stew Ingredient
Posts: 5512
Joined: Fri Jan 18, 2008 12:01 am

Re: Lavite

Post by OnTheBall » Fri Feb 09, 2018 6:32 pm

I would like to see the posts where I am "bragging" about 3 properties or bragging about a $50k income.

You made the claim, back it up, cunt.

BulletPark
Stew Ingredient
Posts: 13919
Joined: Tue May 30, 2006 7:40 pm

Re: Lavite

Post by BulletPark » Fri Feb 09, 2018 6:38 pm

OnTheBall wrote:
Fri Feb 09, 2018 6:32 pm
I would like to see the posts where I am "bragging" about 3 properties or bragging about a $50k income.

You made the claim, back it up, cunt.
Type "OnTheBall" into the search function and go nuts.

Include "all these girls want to fuck me" and "look at how handsome I am" for added giggles.

BulletPark
Stew Ingredient
Posts: 13919
Joined: Tue May 30, 2006 7:40 pm

Re: Lavite

Post by BulletPark » Fri Feb 09, 2018 6:40 pm

flojin wrote:
Fri Feb 09, 2018 6:29 pm
It's absurd to say that writing isn't real work. That's like the goldbugs who say fiat currency isn't real money.

Writing is definitely real work. I've written a lot of stuff and I've made my living by writing and producing. It's not as hard as outdoor work in the rain, but for me it's definitely work. Also, if you're writing for money, there's the matter of navigating all the notes.

Good luck on your writing credit, BP. I've been through the wringer with TV development! I've had better luck in documentary and have written and produced several feature docs for the history channel. I got to meet JJ Abrams when I was working for him on a job at Bad Robot which was fun.
Sorry, your opinion is invalid unless you own three properties, pull in a lordly 50K and/or pull a dump truck full of elephant jizz up a canyon wall with your teeth - naked - as Logg does to collect his humble (yet fiercely earned!!!) annual buck two fifty.

OnTheBall
Stew Ingredient
Posts: 5512
Joined: Fri Jan 18, 2008 12:01 am

Re: Lavite

Post by OnTheBall » Fri Feb 09, 2018 6:42 pm

BulletPark wrote:
Fri Feb 09, 2018 6:38 pm
OnTheBall wrote:
Fri Feb 09, 2018 6:32 pm
I would like to see the posts where I am "bragging" about 3 properties or bragging about a $50k income.

You made the claim, back it up, cunt.
Type "OnTheBall" into the search function and go nuts.

Include "all these girls want to fuck me" and "look at how handsome I am" for added giggles.
I'll take that as you being unable to do so.

BeatRaven
Stew Ingredient
Posts: 10996
Joined: Wed Feb 26, 2014 1:27 pm

Re: Lavite

Post by BeatRaven » Fri Feb 09, 2018 7:07 pm

I gotta go with Richard Pryor's definition of work: something they have pay you to do. Like, you never see a want ad saying wanted, water skier.

Chris Rock amplified this in his thoughts on the minimum wage: Imagine some rich motherfucker standing over you at McDonald's saying 'if I could pay you less, I would'.

flojin
Stew Ingredient
Posts: 7288
Joined: Thu Feb 17, 2005 5:38 am

Re: Lavite

Post by flojin » Fri Feb 09, 2018 7:17 pm

BeatRaven wrote:
Fri Feb 09, 2018 7:07 pm
I gotta go with Richard Pryor's definition of work: something they have pay you to do.
You do realize that I get paid to write all day. That's literally what I'm paid to do. Granted, you'd have to pay someone to do this, and they'd happily pay me less if they could. But it costs about $85/hr to get someone to spew marketing copy about financial products.

I also got paid for 10 years to write about New York City for a Japanese newspaper, and yesterday I wrote a VERY FUNNY script for spot that educates teenagers about genital warts.

I also sometimes get paid to write about Star Trek or fun stuff like that.

Ah, freelancing.
Lost Soul wrote:I have it on good authority that William Brennan, Maobama's CIA head, will be referred by the IG for criminal indictment.

flojin
Stew Ingredient
Posts: 7288
Joined: Thu Feb 17, 2005 5:38 am

Re: Lavite

Post by flojin » Fri Feb 09, 2018 7:20 pm

By the way, I like both Logg and Bulletpark and I wish you two got along better. Not that anyone cares what I think. But you both seem like friends of mine after 10 years of writing back and forth on this board.
Lost Soul wrote:I have it on good authority that William Brennan, Maobama's CIA head, will be referred by the IG for criminal indictment.

BeatRaven
Stew Ingredient
Posts: 10996
Joined: Wed Feb 26, 2014 1:27 pm

Re: Lavite

Post by BeatRaven » Fri Feb 09, 2018 7:23 pm

Many are called, few are chosen.

If you got $85-chosen, you beat some hard, long odds. Good for you.

User avatar
strife
Stew Ingredient
Posts: 14925
Joined: Mon Apr 06, 2015 1:51 am

Re: Lavite

Post by strife » Fri Feb 09, 2018 7:40 pm

OnTheBall wrote:
Fri Feb 09, 2018 6:42 pm
BulletPark wrote:
Fri Feb 09, 2018 6:38 pm
OnTheBall wrote:
Fri Feb 09, 2018 6:32 pm
I would like to see the posts where I am "bragging" about 3 properties or bragging about a $50k income.

You made the claim, back it up, cunt.
Type "OnTheBall" into the search function and go nuts.

Include "all these girls want to fuck me" and "look at how handsome I am" for added giggles.
I'll take that as you being unable to do so.
You stopped your laughable boasts when you felt the hot shame of derision, like you started spellchecking your posts. You're a remarkably thin-skinned pantywaist. I think it's great that you managed to master picking up heavy things and replacing them. Even mongs like you can Excel at something.

OneBall Smash!
I am Stalking you.

OnTheBall
Stew Ingredient
Posts: 5512
Joined: Fri Jan 18, 2008 12:01 am

Re: Lavite

Post by OnTheBall » Fri Feb 09, 2018 7:52 pm

What derision? You mean yours and BP's? You really do have a very high opinion of yourself if you think I give a flying fuck what you two fuckwits think.

Go on, BP can't find any posts of me boasting about owning properties. Can you?

User avatar
Moethebartender
Stew Ingredient
Posts: 11348
Joined: Thu Jan 20, 2005 10:11 pm

Re: Lavite

Post by Moethebartender » Fri Feb 09, 2018 8:09 pm

strife wrote:
Fri Feb 09, 2018 5:00 pm
I like seeing Fiercelings Logg and BP bestrife each other. There are not many better writers here, and their ire is bewitching.
Throw BeatRaven into the mix and it's great. Monoball coming along for the ride (and a kicking) is just the icing on the cake. Outstanding strife. Best thread here in a while, which means the mods will probably carkulate it soon.
Korky wrote:i remember being on Samothraki island is 2003 and apologizing for being an American under Bush II.
Seamus wrote:I flounced from certain aspects of the Stew.

User avatar
strife
Stew Ingredient
Posts: 14925
Joined: Mon Apr 06, 2015 1:51 am

Re: Lavite

Post by strife » Fri Feb 09, 2018 8:56 pm

Moethebartender wrote:
Fri Feb 09, 2018 8:09 pm
strife wrote:
Fri Feb 09, 2018 5:00 pm
I like seeing Fiercelings Logg and BP bestrife each other. There are not many better writers here, and their ire is bewitching.
Throw BeatRaven into the mix and it's great. Monoball coming along for the ride (and a kicking) is just the icing on the cake. Outstanding strife. Best thread here in a while, which means the mods will probably carkulate it soon.
OneBall is the retard who wanders in and thinks he's FIERCE. Quite possibly the only mong on the internet stupider than korgy.
I am Stalking you.

User avatar
Moethebartender
Stew Ingredient
Posts: 11348
Joined: Thu Jan 20, 2005 10:11 pm

Re: Lavite

Post by Moethebartender » Fri Feb 09, 2018 9:00 pm

I've no wish to underestimate the monglike qualities of either Korky or Oneball, but Flabster and PhDbrother would like to step forward to assert what appear to be fairly legitimate claims to being the stupidest mongs on the internet.
Korky wrote:i remember being on Samothraki island is 2003 and apologizing for being an American under Bush II.
Seamus wrote:I flounced from certain aspects of the Stew.

User avatar
eric84
Moderator
Posts: 52678
Joined: Tue Jan 11, 2005 8:31 pm

Re: Lavite

Post by eric84 » Fri Feb 09, 2018 9:00 pm

Image
Love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair.

User avatar
Shavenhead
Stew Ingredient
Posts: 16336
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2009 7:57 pm

Re: Lavite

Post by Shavenhead » Fri Feb 09, 2018 9:43 pm

Wow! For once Eric adds a bit of colour to this forum.
"Don't be attracted to easy paths because the paths that make your feet bleed are the only way to get ahead in life" Saddam Hussein

BulletPark
Stew Ingredient
Posts: 13919
Joined: Tue May 30, 2006 7:40 pm

Re: Lavite

Post by BulletPark » Sat Feb 10, 2018 1:13 am

OnTheBall wrote:
Fri Feb 09, 2018 7:52 pm
What derision? You mean yours and BP's? You really do have a very high opinion of yourself if you think I give a flying fuck what you two fuckwits think.

Go on, BP can't find any posts of me boasting about owning properties. Can you?
If you don't care what we think of you, why are you asking us to find posts about what you've said and done?

OnTheBall
Stew Ingredient
Posts: 5512
Joined: Fri Jan 18, 2008 12:01 am

Re: Lavite

Post by OnTheBall » Sat Feb 10, 2018 1:21 am

BulletPark wrote:
Sat Feb 10, 2018 1:13 am
OnTheBall wrote:
Fri Feb 09, 2018 7:52 pm
What derision? You mean yours and BP's? You really do have a very high opinion of yourself if you think I give a flying fuck what you two fuckwits think.

Go on, BP can't find any posts of me boasting about owning properties. Can you?
If you don't care what we think of you, why are you asking us to find posts about what you've said and done?
Does the person being libeled (in a sense) have to care what the person doing the libeling thinks of them for him/her to ask for proof?

Go on, find something. I don't remember every single post I have made, it is possible that people could have misinterpreted what I had written, but I doubt it. So go on, find something.

BulletPark
Stew Ingredient
Posts: 13919
Joined: Tue May 30, 2006 7:40 pm

Re: Lavite

Post by BulletPark » Sat Feb 10, 2018 1:25 am

Well...as the same is true of me...and it's BeatRaven claiming I said it...rather than me bringing it up out of the blue...perhaps you should ask him to find where I impugned you?

Seems like the burden of proof actually rests on his shoulders.

BeatRaven
Stew Ingredient
Posts: 10996
Joined: Wed Feb 26, 2014 1:27 pm

Re: Lavite

Post by BeatRaven » Sat Feb 10, 2018 2:56 am

Libeled? Whoa, get a grip.

A burden upon my shoulders? Good luck with that.

Searching by Quaint oughta do it. But I aint doing shit.

OnTheBall
Stew Ingredient
Posts: 5512
Joined: Fri Jan 18, 2008 12:01 am

Re: Lavite

Post by OnTheBall » Sat Feb 10, 2018 4:41 am

Well, that's why I put (in a sense). It's not libel. More like misrepresented.

I didn't see your post, but I did see him in multiple posts that I bragged about having property, I'd like to see his proof.

But we won't see any because he is full of shit

BeatRaven
Stew Ingredient
Posts: 10996
Joined: Wed Feb 26, 2014 1:27 pm

Re: Lavite

Post by BeatRaven » Sat Feb 10, 2018 4:45 am

As far as it goes, I like posters like you who share about their lives living overseas, having affairs etc.

Used be more of that kind of exchange here before it got all crazy balkanized and grudge-obsessed.

coffeeguy
Stew Ingredient
Posts: 9164
Joined: Wed Jan 26, 2005 3:26 pm

Re: Lavite

Post by coffeeguy » Mon Feb 12, 2018 2:42 am

on this OP I bow to my betters. The insults I could never match.

BulletPark
Stew Ingredient
Posts: 13919
Joined: Tue May 30, 2006 7:40 pm

Re: Lavite

Post by BulletPark » Mon Feb 12, 2018 2:55 am

Nines wrote:
Fri Feb 09, 2018 2:23 am
What a liberal circle jerk this thread has turned out to be.
Wrong again, Watson.

Post Reply