24%
Orange Abby
17%

Total votes: 41

northern_goddess
Queen Bee

Re: A Sticky for Trump Tweets!

Post by northern_goddess » Wed Sep 05, 2018 6:48 pm

About the 30th tweet related to the Woodward Book that just came out.
@realDonaldTrump
5h5 hours ago

Almost everyone agrees that my Administration has done more in less than two years than any other Administration in the history of our Country. I’m tough as hell on people & if I weren’t, nothing would get done. Also, I question everybody & everything-which is why I got elected!
I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it.

http://www.fat-pie.com/salad.htm

northern_goddess
Queen Bee

Post by northern_goddess » Wed Sep 05, 2018 6:49 pm

I wonder if his nose is growing.
@realDonaldTrump
5h5 hours ago

Just like the NFL, whose ratings have gone WAY DOWN, Nike is getting absolutely killed with anger and boycotts. I wonder if they had any idea that it would be this way? As far as the NFL is concerned, I just find it hard to watch, and always will, until they stand for the FLAG!
I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it.

sodelicious
Stew Ingredient

Post by sodelicious » Thu Sep 06, 2018 12:01 am

Donald J. Trump
‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump
2h2 hours ago

TREASON?
Everyone is a victim to a social worker.

andybox
Stew Ingredient

Post by andybox » Thu Sep 06, 2018 3:55 am

sodelicious wrote:
Thu Sep 06, 2018 12:01 am
Donald J. Trump
‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump
2h2 hours ago

TREASON?
Who, the whistleblower?
The rich get richer, the poor get the picture, the bombs never hit you when you're down so low.

sodelicious
Stew Ingredient

Post by sodelicious » Thu Sep 06, 2018 3:57 am

Yep
Everyone is a victim to a social worker.

northern_goddess
Queen Bee

Post by northern_goddess » Thu Sep 06, 2018 4:10 am

@realDonaldTrump
43m43 minutes ago

I’m draining the Swamp, and the Swamp is trying to fight back. Don’t worry, we will win!

@realDonaldTrump
4h4 hours ago

Does the so-called “Senior Administration Official” really exist, or is it just the Failing New York Times with another phony source? If the GUTLESS anonymous person does indeed exist, the Times must, for National Security purposes, turn him/her over to government at once!

@realDonaldTrump
6h6 hours ago
More
TREASON?

2wilzgood
Stew Ingredient

Post by 2wilzgood » Thu Sep 06, 2018 4:21 am

If the GUTLESS anonymous person does indeed exist, the Times must, for National Security purposes, turn him/her over to government at once!
Jawohl and or at once!

Why not?

Turn him over to government. Government

At once!

You get the government you deserve
I used to feel empathy for the poor. Now I just want them all to die. - ScottBaio
You will die like a dog for no good reason. - Hemingway
My efforts here are wasted - wilz

Flobster!
Stew Ingredient

Post by Flobster! » Fri Sep 07, 2018 4:47 am

(Someone suggested reading that one-word TREASON? tweet in Scoobie-Doo's voice)
The pies and sausage rolls are good in Australia - Iolar

northern_goddess
Queen Bee

Post by northern_goddess » Sat Sep 08, 2018 2:13 am

This is the response of the President of the United State's to his former advisor, George Papadopoulos, being sentenced to 14 days in jail (among other things) for the charge of lying to the FBI during the Russia investigations regarding the election.

As always, stay classy, Trump.
Verified account@realDonaldTrump
4h4 hours ago

14 days for $28 MILLION - $2 MILLION a day, No Collusion. A great day for America!

northern_goddess
Queen Bee

Post by northern_goddess » Mon Sep 10, 2018 1:24 am

He's so out of his depth.
12h12 hours ago

“Ford has abruptly killed a plan to sell a Chinese-made small vehicle in the U.S. because of the prospect of higher U.S. Tariffs.” CNBC. This is just the beginning. This car can now be BUILT IN THE U.S.A. and Ford will pay no tariffs
Ford will not be moving production of a hatchback to the US from China – despite Donald Trump’s claim on Sunday that his taxes on Chinese imports mean the Focus Active can be built in America.

On 31 August, citing Trump’s new tariffs, Ford said it was dropping plans to ship the Focus Active from China to America.

Trump declared victory on Sunday, writing: “This is just the beginning. This car can now be BUILT IN THE USA and Ford will pay no tariffs!”

But in a statement, Ford said it would “not be profitable to build the Focus Active in the US”, given forecast yearly sales below 50,000.

That means Ford simply will not sell the vehicle in the US. Kristin Dziczek of the Center for Automotive Research said Ford can make Focuses “in many other plants around the world, so if they decided to continue to sell a Focus variant in the US market, there are several options other than building it in the United States”.

In April, Ford announced plans to stop making cars in the US – except for the Mustang – and to focus on more profitable SUVs. In May, it stopped making Focus sedans at a plant in Wayne, Michigan.

The plan, said industry analyst Ed Kim of AutoPacific, was to pare down the Focus lineup to Active wagons and import them from China.

“Without the tariffs, the business case was pretty solid for that model in the US market,” Kim said.

The tariffs changed everything. On 6 July the US began imposing a 25% tax on $34bn in Chinese imports, including motor vehicles. Last month, it added tariffs to another $16bn in Chinese goods and is readying taxes on another $200bn. China is retaliating with its own tariffs on US products.

The world’s two biggest economies are clashing over US allegations that China deploys predatory tactics – including outright cybertheft – to acquire technology from US companies and challenge American technological dominance.
https://www.theguardian.com/business/20 ... mp-tariffs

Flobster!
Stew Ingredient

Post by Flobster! » Tue Sep 11, 2018 1:43 pm

northern_goddess
Queen Bee

Post by northern_goddess » Wed Sep 12, 2018 11:53 pm

So Presidential. He never disappoints.
13h13 hours ago

We got A Pluses for our recent hurricane work in Texas and Florida (and did an unappreciated great job in Puerto Rico, even though an inaccessible island with very poor electricity and a totally incompetent Mayor of San Juan). We are ready for the big one that is coming!

northern_goddess
Queen Bee

Post by northern_goddess » Thu Sep 13, 2018 2:05 pm

If he would just stu his approval ratings would increase dramatically. Can you imagine having to spend time with this man on a regular basis?
1h1 hour ago

3000 people did not die in the two hurricanes that hit Puerto Rico. When I left the Island, AFTER the storm had hit, they had anywhere from 6 to 18 deaths. As time went by it did not go up by much. Then, a long time later, they started to report really large numbers, like 3000...
.....This was done by the Democrats in order to make me look as bad as possible when I was successfully raising Billions of Dollars to help rebuild Puerto Rico. If a person died for any reason, like old age, just add them onto the list. Bad politics. I love Puerto Rico!

Flobster!
Stew Ingredient

Post by Flobster! » Thu Sep 13, 2018 2:24 pm

That's so incredibly distasteful.

And STUPID!

northern_goddess
Queen Bee

OBAMA!!

Post by northern_goddess » Sat Sep 15, 2018 3:29 pm

Obama, Obama, Obama, Obama.... obsessed with OBAMA!!!!
12h12 hours ago

When President Obama said that he has been to “57 States,” very little mention in Fake News Media. Can you imagine if I said that...story of the year!

northern_goddess
Queen Bee

Post by northern_goddess » Sun Sep 16, 2018 9:23 pm

According to Trump it is illegal to investigate someone, if that someone is Trump.
More
The illegal Mueller Witch Hunt continues in search of a crime. There was never Collusion with Russia, except by the Clinton campaign, so the 17 Angry Democrats are looking at anything they can find. Very unfair and BAD for the country. ALSO, not allowed under the LAW!

Barbarella
Stew Ingredient

Post by Barbarella » Sun Sep 16, 2018 10:51 pm

I read an article and now I'm very worried. This is when Trumps feral genius comes into play. His relative silence on this fucking "insider" in the White House, schooling the democratically elected POTUS. He looks like a victim for once. Just think for a sec if the same were done on Obama. There'd be uproar and arrests lets face it.

I think this asshole might have secured Trump a second term. He'll strike when the irons hot on this fucker claiming Trumps staff refusing to follow his commands "for the good of the country" yada yada. Its a death knell imo.

Its the inability of the lefts side to put themselves in the oppositions shoes thats always their undoing.

Flobster!
Stew Ingredient

Post by Flobster! » Mon Sep 17, 2018 1:12 am

Erm, we might need a new sticky. Trump is going to use the txt alert system (usually used for natural disasters etc) to directly text Americans. He has probably just realised that his base isn't on twitter.

RedsailsII
Stew Ingredient

Post by RedsailsII » Wed Sep 19, 2018 4:50 pm

Donnie's very sad about Jeff (Sessions) now.

"He was the first senator that endorsed me. And he wanted to be attorney general, and I didn't see it," Trump said in the Oval office interview. "And then he went through the nominating process and he did very poorly. I mean, he was mixed up and confused, and people that worked with him for, you know, a long time in the Senate were not nice to him, but he was giving very confusing answers. Answers that should have been easily answered."

“I don’t have an Attorney General. It’s very sad,”

northern_goddess
Queen Bee

Post by northern_goddess » Fri Sep 21, 2018 2:15 pm

President Trump's shining example of how to treat people who claim they have been sexually assaulted.

First, claim the accused is beyond reproach and is in fact the one being assaulted.
More
Judge Brett Kavanaugh is a fine man, with an impeccable reputation, who is under assault by radical left wing politicians who don’t want to know the answers, they just want to destroy and delay. Facts don’t matter. I go through this with them every single day in D.C.
Second, mock and demean the victim and her family to the entire country.
More
I have no doubt that, if the attack on Dr. Ford was as bad as she says, charges would have been immediately filed with local Law Enforcement Authorities by either her or her loving parents. I ask that she bring those filings forward so that we can learn date, time, and place!

andybox
Stew Ingredient

Post by andybox » Sat Sep 22, 2018 4:26 am

Im aghast that the Reagans’ daughter, a victim of early adulthood sexual assault herself, had to explain why a 15 year old girl would be reluctant to tell anyone.
The rich get richer, the poor get the picture, the bombs never hit you when you're down so low.

northern_goddess
Queen Bee

Post by northern_goddess » Wed Sep 26, 2018 5:28 pm

Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump
· 37m
Avenatti is a third rate lawyer who is good at making false accusations, like he did on me and like he is now doing on Judge Brett Kavanaugh. He is just looking for attention and doesn’t want people to look at his past record and relationships - a total low-life!

Michael Avenatti

@MichaelAvenatti
“False accusations?” Like those crimes your fixer Cohen pled to? You are an habitual liar and complete narcissist who also is a disgrace as a president and an embarrassment to our nation. You are so inept that your “best and brightest” are Cohen and Giuliani. Let’s go.

10:02 AM - Sep 26, 2018

andybox
Stew Ingredient

Post by andybox » Wed Sep 26, 2018 8:57 pm

Heh Trump won’t like that.

VinnyD
Stew Ingredient

Post by VinnyD » Thu Sep 27, 2018 12:52 am

I am not overly fond of "an habitual" myself.

northern_goddess
Queen Bee

Post by northern_goddess » Thu Sep 27, 2018 1:03 am

VinnyD wrote:
Thu Sep 27, 2018 12:52 am
I am not overly fond of "an habitual" myself.
Perhaps. But it is technically correct, is it not?

VinnyD
Stew Ingredient

Post by VinnyD » Thu Sep 27, 2018 1:17 am

So say some.

northern_goddess
Queen Bee

Post by northern_goddess » Sun Sep 30, 2018 5:18 pm

Hahaha. Such a fragile ego.
Donald J. Trump

Like many, I don’t watch Saturday Night Live (even though I past hosted it) - no longer funny, no talent or charm. It is just a political ad for the Dems. Word is that Kanye West, who put on a MAGA hat after the show (despite being told “no”), was great. He’s leading the charge!

northern_goddess
Queen Bee

Post by northern_goddess » Sun Sep 30, 2018 7:24 pm

Not a tweet and it's in another thread but it's so messed up I feel it belongs in this thread.

northern_goddess
Queen Bee

Post by northern_goddess » Sun Sep 30, 2018 8:22 pm

Oops, that was the wrong clip.

Ledbetter
Stew Ingredient

Post by Ledbetter » Tue Oct 02, 2018 9:09 pm

northern_goddess
Queen Bee

Post by northern_goddess » Wed Oct 03, 2018 12:01 am

He's so embarrassing.

This is really an incredible time for our Nation - WE are RESPECTED AGAIN!

Chi_Rup
Stew Ingredient

Post by Chi_Rup » Fri Oct 05, 2018 2:08 pm

Trump blames the Jooz:
The very rude elevator screamers are paid professionals only looking to make Senators look bad. Don’t fall for it! Also, look at all of the professionally made identical signs. Paid for by Soros and others. These are not signs made in the basement from love! #Troublemakers

Flobster!
Stew Ingredient

Post by Flobster! » Fri Oct 05, 2018 2:20 pm

That is an excellent Trump tweet. Lies, conspiracy theory, strangeness.

snowgirl
Stew Ingredient

Post by snowgirl » Fri Oct 05, 2018 4:50 pm

Who are the Elevator Screamers?
Our problem is civil obedience. -Howard Zinn

Chi_Rup
Stew Ingredient

Post by Chi_Rup » Fri Oct 05, 2018 5:06 pm

The rape survivors who cornered Jeff Flake.

snowgirl
Stew Ingredient

Post by snowgirl » Fri Oct 05, 2018 6:09 pm

Great band name. The Very Rude Elevator Screamers.
Our problem is civil obedience. -Howard Zinn

northern_goddess
Queen Bee

Post by northern_goddess » Sun Oct 07, 2018 2:22 pm

And this, my friends, is what we call The Reverse Trump.
16h16 hours ago

The crowd in front of the U.S. Supreme Court is tiny, looks like about 200 people (& most are onlookers) - that wouldn’t even fill the first couple of rows of our Kansas Rally, or any of our Rallies for that matter! The Fake News Media tries to make it look sooo big, & it’s not!

northern_goddess
Queen Bee

Post by northern_goddess » Sun Oct 07, 2018 2:25 pm

He's on fire!
13h13 hours ago

You don’t hand matches to an arsonist, and you don’t give power to an angry left-wing mob. Democrats have become too EXTREME and TOO DANGEROUS to govern. Republicans believe in the rule of law - not the rule of the mob. VOTE REPUBLICAN!

8===D~~{()}
Stew Ingredient

Post by 8===D~~{()} » Sun Oct 07, 2018 8:37 pm

northern_goddess
Queen Bee

Post by northern_goddess » Fri Oct 12, 2018 2:35 pm

He does love to create the narrative.
36m36 minutes ago

So nice, everyone wants Ivanka Trump to be the new United Nations Ambassador. She would be incredible, but I can already hear the chants of Nepotism! We have great people that want the job.

northern_goddess
Queen Bee

Post by northern_goddess » Sun Oct 14, 2018 3:46 pm

Big day! Pastor Andrew Brunson, who could have spent 35 years in a Turkish prison, was returned safely home to his family today. Met in Oval Office, great people! Then off to Kentucky for a Rally for Congressman Andy Barr. Tremendous crowd & spirit! Just returned to White House.
And the one burning question the President had for Pastor Brunson during his visit to the White House was:

“Can I ask you one question,” Trump asked. “Who did you vote for?”

Was he going to send him back if he didn't like the answer?

https://www.vox.com/2018/10/13/17973410 ... urkey-vote

andybox
Stew Ingredient

Post by andybox » Sun Oct 14, 2018 10:00 pm

8===D~~{()} wrote:
Sun Oct 07, 2018 8:37 pm
There are occasions when you advertise the fact you have been involved in a war. Probably best not to wear a hat like that.

northern_goddess
Queen Bee

Post by northern_goddess » Tue Oct 16, 2018 12:06 am

Me, me, me, me, me, me! Bigly, bigly, bigly, bigly, covefe, sad!!

@realDonaldTrump
12h12 hours ago

The crowds at my Rallies are far bigger than they have ever been before, including the 2016 election. Never an empty seat in these large venues, many thousands of people watching screens outside. Enthusiasm & Spirit is through the roof. SOMETHING BIG IS HAPPENING - WATCH!

SkinnyPuppy
Stew Ingredient

Post by SkinnyPuppy » Tue Oct 16, 2018 12:47 pm

Three Pocahontas tweets within half an hour

Thank you to the Cherokee Nation for revealing that Elizabeth Warren, sometimes referred to as Pocahontas, is a complete and total Fraud!

Donald J. Trump

Verified account

@realDonaldTrump
27m27 minutes ago
More
Now that her claims of being of Indian heritage have turned out to be a scam and a lie, Elizabeth Warren should apologize for perpetrating this fraud against the American Public. Harvard called her “a person of color” (amazing con), and would not have taken her otherwise!

@realDonaldTrump
37m37 minutes ago
More
Pocahontas (the bad version), sometimes referred to as Elizabeth Warren, is getting slammed. She took a bogus DNA test and it showed that she may be 1/1024, far less than the average American. Now Cherokee Nation denies her, “DNA test is useless.” Even they don’t want her. Phony!

NorthAmerican
Stew Ingredient

Post by NorthAmerican » Tue Oct 16, 2018 1:42 pm

The poor guy is desperate to avoid paying the million dollars he promised to donate to charity if Warren would take a DNA test. He probably doesn't have a million dollars; he'd have to borrow it.
I enjoy reading NorthAmerican's posts. So well-written and interesting except for the dull parts.--Nines

leela
Stew Ingredient

Post by leela » Tue Oct 16, 2018 5:38 pm

“Federal Judge throws out Stormy Danials lawsuit versus Trump. Trump is entitled to full legal fees.” @FoxNews Great, now I can go after Horseface and her 3rd rate lawyer in the Great State of Texas.
He called a woman "horseface". Is he five? Seriously, this is the person that was elected to lead the USA. How on earth can so many people still respect him?
Pass the wine...