24%
Orange Abby
17%

Total votes: 41

SeamusMcCool
Stew Ingredient

Re: A Sticky for Trump Tweets!

Post by SeamusMcCool » Mon Aug 13, 2018 7:20 pm

A 70 year old with the mind of a petulant child.
Moethebartender wrote: "No doubt funded by the nigrah's and the joos."

Flobster!
Stew Ingredient

Post by Flobster! » Tue Aug 14, 2018 1:33 pm

Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) Tweeted:
When you give a crazed, crying lowlife a break, and give her a job at the White House, I guess it just didn’t work out. Good work by General Kelly for quickly firing that dog!
The pies and sausage rolls are good in Australia - Iolar

Zamuel
Stew Ingredient

Post by Zamuel » Wed Aug 15, 2018 12:45 pm

I have this deep and abiding conviction that DJT has the hots for Omarosa, but never managed to work up the hootspa to make a play for her. (Dark woman syndrome). And I bet she knows it too …

Link - NSFW

*edited by mod
"Life is not like a box of chocolates, it's a jalapeno. What you do today will bite you in the ass tomorrow."

northern_goddess
Queen Bee

Post by northern_goddess » Sat Aug 18, 2018 3:26 am

Is this a bad episode of the Twilight Zone? The fact that a President of the United States could tweet something like this and no one bats an eye just shows how messed up things have become.
“Bruce Ohr of DOJ is in legal jeopardy, it’s astonishing that he’s still employed. Bruce & Nelly Ohr’s bank account is getting fatter & fatter because of the Dossier that they are both peddling. He doesn’t disclose it under Fed Regs. Using your Federal office for personal.......
...financial gain is a Federal Gratuity Statute Violation, Bribery Statute Violation, Honest Services Violation....all Major Crimes....because the DOJ is run by BLANK Jeff Sessions......” Gregg Jarrett. So when does Mueller do what must be done? Probably never! @FoxNews
I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it.

http://www.fat-pie.com/salad.htm

northern_goddess
Queen Bee

Post by northern_goddess » Sat Aug 18, 2018 1:25 pm

Social Media is totally discriminating against Republican/Conservative voices. Speaking loudly and clearly for the Trump Administration, we won’t let that happen. They are closing down the opinions of many people on the RIGHT, while at the same time doing nothing to others.......
I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it.

snowgirl
Stew Ingredient

Post by snowgirl » Sat Aug 18, 2018 4:59 pm

northern_goddess wrote:
Sat Aug 18, 2018 3:26 am
Is this a bad episode of the Twilight Zone? The fact that a President of the United States could tweet something like this and no one bats an eye just shows how messed up things have become.
“Bruce Ohr of DOJ is in legal jeopardy, it’s astonishing that he’s still employed. Bruce & Nelly Ohr’s bank account is getting fatter & fatter because of the Dossier that they are both peddling. He doesn’t disclose it under Fed Regs. Using your Federal office for personal.......
...financial gain is a Federal Gratuity Statute Violation, Bribery Statute Violation, Honest Services Violation....all Major Crimes....because the DOJ is run by BLANK Jeff Sessions......” Gregg Jarrett. So when does Mueller do what must be done? Probably never! @FoxNews
Surely there's some libel in there, no? Assuming Bruce isn't really lining his pockets.
Our problem is civil obedience. -Howard Zinn

incognita
red fanged She-devil

Post by incognita » Sat Aug 18, 2018 5:18 pm

Not to mention the massive irony in those comments...
As an adult, the beer aisle at the grocery makes me feel exactly like the cereal aisle made me feel as a kid.

northern_goddess
Queen Bee

Post by northern_goddess » Sun Aug 19, 2018 4:37 am

He allowed them to, did he?
I allowed White House Counsel Don McGahn, and all other requested members of the White House Staff, to fully cooperate with the Special Counsel. In addition we readily gave over one million pages of documents. Most transparent in history. No Collusion, No Obstruction. Witch Hunt!

RedsailsII
Stew Ingredient

Post by RedsailsII » Sun Aug 19, 2018 5:52 pm

"Study the late Joseph McCarthy, because we are now in period with Mueller and his gang that make Joseph McCarthy look like a baby! Rigged Witch Hunt!."
Nice of Donnie to highlight the witch hunt against the Great Joe McCarthy.
President Donald Trump insisted Sunday that White House lawyer Don McGahn isn't "a John Dean type 'RAT."
Yes, John Dean was a RAT in exposing Nixon's crimes during the Watergate hearings.

Flobster!
Stew Ingredient

Post by Flobster! » Tue Aug 21, 2018 1:08 pm

Even James Clapper has admonished John Brennan for having gone totally off the rails. Maybe Clapper is being nice to me so he doesn’t lose his Security Clearance for lying to Congress!
Be nice to Donnie, keep your privileges.

northern_goddess
Queen Bee

Post by northern_goddess » Wed Aug 22, 2018 3:51 am

Trump Delusion Syndrome strikes again.
'It's like a parallel universe': Trump supporters chant 'lock her up' at West Virginia rally hours after courts dealt major blows to the president
https://www.businessinsider.com/trump-r ... ict-2018-8

andybox
Stew Ingredient

Post by andybox » Wed Aug 22, 2018 6:29 am

northern_goddess wrote:
Wed Aug 22, 2018 3:51 am
Trump Delusion Syndrome strikes again.
'It's like a parallel universe': Trump supporters chant 'lock her up' at West Virginia rally hours after courts dealt major blows to the president
https://www.businessinsider.com/trump-r ... ict-2018-8
Jayzussss how much of a hold over some people does this guy have? Nazi Germany anyone?
The rich get richer, the poor get the picture, the bombs never hit you when you're down so low.

Flobster!
Stew Ingredient

Post by Flobster! » Wed Aug 22, 2018 12:56 pm

If anyone is looking for a good lawyer, I would strongly suggest that you don’t retain the services of Michael Cohen!
10:44 pm · 22 Aug 2018

SkinnyPuppy
Stew Ingredient

Post by SkinnyPuppy » Wed Aug 22, 2018 2:10 pm

I feel very badly for Paul Manafort and his wonderful family. “Justice” took a 12 year old tax case, among other things, applied tremendous pressure on him and, unlike Michael Cohen, he refused to “break” - make up stories in order to get a “deal.” Such respect for a brave man!

Crimes committed 12 years ago, that makes it ok then.

Wonder if Trump has 12 year old crimes and rapes to hide

Ledbetter
Stew Ingredient

Post by Ledbetter » Fri Aug 24, 2018 1:54 pm

northern_goddess
Queen Bee

Post by northern_goddess » Fri Aug 24, 2018 7:17 pm

Hahaha

northern_goddess
Queen Bee

Post by northern_goddess » Fri Aug 24, 2018 7:18 pm

I wonder if this means the Nobel Peace Prize is on hold?
Donald J. TrumpVerified account@realDonaldTrump
2h2 hours ago

I have asked Secretary of State Mike Pompeo not to go to North Korea, at this time, because I feel we are not making sufficient progress with respect to the denuclearization of the Korean Peninsula...
...Additionally, because of our much tougher Trading stance with China, I do not believe they are helping with the process of denuclearization as they once were (despite the UN Sanctions which are in place)...
...Secretary Pompeo looks forward to going to North Korea in the near future, most likely after our Trading relationship with China is resolved. In the meantime I would like to send my warmest regards and respect to Chairman Kim. I look forward to seeing him soon!

Flobster!
Stew Ingredient

Post by Flobster! » Sat Aug 25, 2018 5:45 am

Ex-NSA contractor to spend 63 months in jail over “classified” information. Gee, this is “small potatoes” compared to what Hillary Clinton did! So unfair Jeff, Double Standard.
9:10 pm · 24 Aug 2018

northern_goddess
Queen Bee

Post by northern_goddess » Sat Aug 25, 2018 2:06 pm

Stop! Look over here!
Donald J. Trump@realDonaldTrump
57m57 minutes ago

Big story out that the FBI ignored tens of thousands of Crooked Hillary Emails, many of which are REALLY BAD. Also gave false election info. I feel sure that we will soon be getting to the bottom of all of this corruption. At some point I may have to get involved!

snowgirl
Stew Ingredient

Post by snowgirl » Sat Aug 25, 2018 2:15 pm

Oh, you're already involved, Donny.

NorthAmerican
Stew Ingredient

Post by NorthAmerican » Sat Aug 25, 2018 2:28 pm

"At some point I may have to get involved!"

That sounds to me as if Trump may step in and fire both Sessions and Rosenstein, the two obstacles to his forcing an end to the "witch hunt."
I enjoy reading NorthAmerican's posts. So well-written and interesting except for the dull parts.--Nines

northern_goddess
Queen Bee

Post by northern_goddess » Sat Aug 25, 2018 4:12 pm

NorthAmerican wrote:
Sat Aug 25, 2018 2:28 pm
"At some point I may have to get involved!"

That sounds to me as if Trump may step in and fire both Sessions and Rosenstein, the two obstacles to his forcing an end to the "witch hunt."
If you look at the "Sessions" thread down a bit, you will see some tweets from this morning that are much more direct about firing him than this one.

OnTheBall
Stew Ingredient

Post by OnTheBall » Sun Aug 26, 2018 4:47 am

Howard is someone whose legacy will worsen as time goes.

northern_goddess
Queen Bee

Post by northern_goddess » Mon Aug 27, 2018 2:16 am

Look How Much You Love Me!!
J. Trump
Verified account@realDonaldTrump
2h2 hours ago

Over 90% approval rating for your all time favorite (I hope) President within the Republican Party and 52% overall. This despite all of the made up stories by the Fake News Media trying endlessly to make me look as bad and evil as possible. Look at the real villains please!

snowgirl
Stew Ingredient

Post by snowgirl » Mon Aug 27, 2018 7:19 pm

He seems to have gotten confused with the double digit numbers again.
The number the President amplified with his tweet reflected public disapproval of the job he does, not their approval.
https://secondnexus.com/news/trump-twee ... 3302272904

SeamusMcCool
Stew Ingredient

Post by SeamusMcCool » Mon Aug 27, 2018 8:34 pm

Hahaha
Moethebartender wrote: "No doubt funded by the nigrah's and the joos."

northern_goddess
Queen Bee

Post by northern_goddess » Tue Aug 28, 2018 2:02 pm

Perhaps he should try a different search engine and see if that helps his cause.
@realDonaldTrump
5h5 hours ago

Google search results for “Trump News” shows only the viewing/reporting of Fake New Media. In other words, they have it RIGGED, for me & others, so that almost all stories & news is BAD. Fake CNN is prominent. Republican/Conservative & Fair Media is shut out. Illegal? 96% of...
....results on “Trump News” are from National Left-Wing Media, very dangerous. Google & others are suppressing voices of Conservatives and hiding information and news that is good. They are controlling what we can & cannot see. This is a very serious situation-will be addressed!

2wilzgood
Stew Ingredient

Post by 2wilzgood » Tue Aug 28, 2018 2:19 pm

They are controlling what we can & cannot see.
Said the president of the United States.

We?

They?

Who is in charge of my country?

Don't ever ask why I drink.
I used to feel empathy for the poor. Now I just want them all to die. - ScottBaio
You will die like a dog for no good reason. - Hemingway
My efforts here are wasted - wilz

Flobster!
Stew Ingredient

Post by Flobster! » Wed Aug 29, 2018 8:52 am

Trump has tweeted so many strange and disturbing things lately that I can't keep up IRL.

2wilzgood
Stew Ingredient

Post by 2wilzgood » Wed Aug 29, 2018 11:42 am

They are controlling what we can & cannot see.
There is some truth in that from the man who paid Pecker to catch and kill the McDougal story...
I used to feel empathy for the poor. Now I just want them all to die. - ScottBaio
You will die like a dog for no good reason. - Hemingway
My efforts here are wasted - wilz

northern_goddess
Queen Bee

Post by northern_goddess » Wed Aug 29, 2018 8:03 pm

I see the President is being a consummate professional, yet again.
Donald J. Trump
5h5 hours ago

How the hell is Bruce Ohr still employed at the Justice Department? Disgraceful! Witch Hunt!

northern_goddess
Queen Bee

Post by northern_goddess » Thu Aug 30, 2018 1:44 pm

Someone appears to be unravelling this morning. All this from Trump in the last couple of hours. Even the repeats.
The hatred and extreme bias of me by @CNN has clouded their thinking and made them unable to function. But actually, as I have always said, this has been going on for a long time. Little Jeff Z has done a terrible job, his ratings suck, & AT&T should fire him to save credibility!
What’s going on at @CNN is happening, to different degrees, at other networks - with @NBCNews being the worst. The good news is that Andy Lack(y) is about to be fired(?) for incompetence, and much worse. When Lester Holt got caught fudging my tape on Russia, they were hurt badly!
I just cannot state strongly enough how totally dishonest much of the Media is. Truth doesn’t matter to them, they only have their hatred & agenda. This includes fake books, which come out about me all the time, always anonymous sources, and are pure fiction. Enemy of the People!
The news from the Financial Markets is even better than anticipated. For all of you that have made a fortune in the markets, or seen your 401k’s rise beyond your wildest expectations, more good news is coming!
Ivanka Trump & Jared Kushner had NOTHING to do with the so called “pushing out” of Don McGahn.The Fake News Media has it, purposely,so wrong! They love to portray chaos in the White House when they know that chaos doesn’t exist-just a “smooth running machine” with changing parts!
The only thing James Comey ever got right was when he said that President Trump was not under investigation!
I am very excited about the person who will be taking the place of Don McGahn as White House Councel! I liked Don, but he was NOT responsible for me not firing Bob Mueller or Jeff Sessions. So much Fake Reporting and Fake News!
Wow, Nellie Ohr, Bruce Ohr’s wife, is a Russia expert who is fluent in Russian. She worked for Fusion GPS where she was paid a lot. Collusion! Bruce was a boss at the Department of Justice and is, unbelievably, still there!
The Rigged Russia Witch Hunt did not come into play, even a little bit, with respect to my decision on Don McGahn!
I am very excited about the person who will be taking the place of Don McGahn as White House Counsel! I liked Don, but he was NOT responsible for me not firing Bob Mueller or Jeff Sessions. So much Fake Reporting and Fake News!

snowgirl
Stew Ingredient

Post by snowgirl » Thu Aug 30, 2018 2:48 pm

Wow. Someone's been eating his Weetabix.

I just want to re-state that it's awesome this was made a sticky like we asked. Good call NoGs.

VinnyD
Stew Ingredient

Post by VinnyD » Thu Aug 30, 2018 2:59 pm

Yes.

NorthAmerican
Stew Ingredient

Post by NorthAmerican » Thu Aug 30, 2018 3:26 pm

When the President of the United States calls some elements of the print and broadcast media "Enemy of the People!" we are moving into dangerous territory. I don't know if it was a tweet or something Trump said at one of his weekly re-election rallies, but a news broadcast this morning said that he warned his followers of what would follow if the Democrats win a majority in the midterms. They will overturn all the good things he has accomplished, he said, immediately and through violence!
I enjoy reading NorthAmerican's posts. So well-written and interesting except for the dull parts.--Nines

northern_goddess
Queen Bee

Post by northern_goddess » Thu Aug 30, 2018 8:00 pm

NA, that was to Evangelical leaders.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-45340275

northern_goddess
Queen Bee

Post by northern_goddess » Thu Aug 30, 2018 8:23 pm

After telling everyone how well the economy is doing under his leadership he comes out with this? If they weren't before, now every federal government employee will most certainly be undermining everything he tries to accomplish. I guess the only ones getting increases under a Trump economy are his already rich friends.
President Donald Trump said Thursday that civilian employees of the federal government will not receive raises in 2019.

In doing away with the 2.1 percent across-the-board pay increase that was scheduled to take effect in January, Trump said he was working "put our Nation on a fiscally sustainable course."

Scrapping the raises will save more than $25 billion, Trump said.

"I have determined that for 2019, both across the board pay increases and locality pay increases will be set at zero," the president said in a letter addressed to Speaker of the House Paul Ryan, R-WI, and released by the White House. "These alternative pay plan decisions will not materially affect our ability to attract and retain a well qualified Federal workforce."
https://www.cnbc.com/2018/08/30/trump-s ... -2019.html

northern_goddess
Queen Bee

Post by northern_goddess » Thu Aug 30, 2018 8:26 pm

Ooops, wrong thread.

Oh well.

VinnyD
Stew Ingredient

Post by VinnyD » Thu Aug 30, 2018 8:40 pm

If they weren't before, now every federal government employee will most certainly be undermining everything he tries to accomplish.
I really don't think that's true. They will go on doing their jobs, which at the levels covered by the order do not include making policy, just carrying it out.

Those who were inclined to vote for him may have second thoughts.

Flobster!
Stew Ingredient

Post by Flobster! » Thu Aug 30, 2018 8:51 pm

He still can't spell counsel.

northern_goddess
Queen Bee

Post by northern_goddess » Fri Aug 31, 2018 8:46 pm

Trump admits he characterizes the Truth as fake news.
Wow, I made OFF THE RECORD COMMENTS to Bloomberg concerning Canada, and this powerful understanding was BLATANTLY VIOLATED. Oh well, just more dishonest reporting. I am used to it. At least Canada knows where I stand!

northern_goddess
Queen Bee

Post by northern_goddess » Fri Aug 31, 2018 8:57 pm

^ That tweet is in response to him having being so insecure that he couldn't help but try to Big Himself Up to reporters regarding the NAFTA talks. And reporters reported what he said, but it wasn't the Bloomberg reporters:
US-Canada NAFTA talks fall apart and break up after inflammatory Trump comments leak

Trade talks between US and Canadian officials broke down on Friday, leaving US officials with only a preliminary agreement with Mexico on the North American Free Trade Agreement, following reports that President Donald Trump had privately admitted the US will make no concessions to Canada.

US Trade Representative Robert Lighthizer said in a statement that Trump has notified Congress that he intends to sign a trade agreement with Mexico 90 days from now — and Canada will join if it's willing. He added that US and Canadian officials will meet again next Wednesday.

"We have also been negotiating with Canada throughout this year-long process. This week those meetings continued at all levels," Lighthizer said. "The talks were constructive, and we made progress. Our officials are continuing to work toward agreement."

The trade talks with Canada were thrown into disarray Friday morning after The Toronto Star reported that President Donald Trump had told reporters in an off-the-record discussion that he didn't plan to compromise with Canada at all on NAFTA.

According to The Star, Trump told Bloomberg News reporters on Thursday that any deal reached would be "totally on our terms" and suggested that Canadians would have "no choice" but to go along with the plan out of fear that Trump would impose auto tariffs.

"Off the record, Canada's working their ass off. And every time we have a problem with a point, I just put up a picture of a Chevrolet Impala," Trump said, according to The Star. The Chevrolet Impala is produced at a General Motors plant in Canada.

Trump appeared to confirm that he made the remarks on Friday afternoon, tweeting, "At least Canada knows where I stand!" He also blamed Bloomberg for the leak, though it was unclear who The Star's source was.

"Wow, I made OFF THE RECORD COMMENTS to Bloomberg concerning Canada, and this powerful understanding was BLATANTLY VIOLATED," he wrote. "Oh well, just more dishonest reporting. I am used to it."

The Star said that the remarks were made to Bloomberg News reporters on condition they not be published and that it had obtained them from a source and published them because it was not bound by Bloomberg's agreement with Trump.
https://www.businessinsider.com/trump-n ... ise-2018-8

northern_goddess
Queen Bee

Post by northern_goddess » Sat Sep 01, 2018 3:06 am

He's having a bit of a meltdown tonight.

I assume this in response to the report that his ratings are the worst ever.
The ABC/Washington Post Poll was by far the least accurate one 2 weeks out from the 2016 Election. I call it a suppression poll - but by Election Day they brought us, out of shame, to about even. They will never learn!
And here he is fretting some more about how he was flapping his gums and trying to big himself up to the media and it came back to bite him.
Still can’t believe that Bloomberg violated a firm OFF THE RECORD statement. Will they put out an apology?

northern_goddess
Queen Bee

Post by northern_goddess » Sun Sep 02, 2018 1:43 pm

Black celebrities like me!!!!

Tiger Woods showed great class in the way he answered the question about the Office of the Presidency and me. Now they say the so-called “left” is angry at him. So sad, but the “center & right” loves Tiger, Kanye, George Foreman, Jim Brown & so many other greats, even more.......

RedsailsII
Stew Ingredient

Post by RedsailsII » Tue Sep 04, 2018 3:12 pm

Wow, just wow. Donnie is another Coastal Elitist who disdains Southerners and their accents.

The president reportedly has told his aides Sessions is not capable of speaking on behalf of the president on television because he "talks like he has marbles in his mouth," POLITICO reported.

Trump also took issue with the fact that Sessions "doesn't have the Ivy League pedigree the president prefers." Sessions graduated from Huntingdon College in Montgomery and The University of Alabama School of Law.

northern_goddess
Queen Bee

Post by northern_goddess » Tue Sep 04, 2018 6:53 pm

Is he now threatening the licences of media outlets?
More
NBC FAKE NEWS, which is under intense scrutiny over their killing the Harvey Weinstein story, is now fumbling around making excuses for their probably highly unethical conduct. I have long criticized NBC and their journalistic standards-worse than even CNN. Look at their license?

snowgirl
Stew Ingredient

Post by snowgirl » Tue Sep 04, 2018 8:05 pm

"...probably highly unethical conduct."?

Probably highly?

andybox
Stew Ingredient

Post by andybox » Tue Sep 04, 2018 9:22 pm

snowgirl wrote:
Tue Sep 04, 2018 8:05 pm
"...probably highly unethical conduct."?

Probably highly?
Unethical conduct so he wants to look at their license?
The rich get richer, the poor get the picture, the bombs never hit you when you're down so low.

northern_goddess
Queen Bee

Post by northern_goddess » Tue Sep 04, 2018 9:29 pm

Ok, you've convinced me to post his even stupider tweets from earlier today. Vinny had them in a thread of their own but you might not have seen it. Donald Trump is clearly dumber than a bag of rocks, or else thinks his supporters are. I will go look for them. Uno memento, por favor.

northern_goddess
Queen Bee

Post by northern_goddess » Tue Sep 04, 2018 9:33 pm

So... he's saying Don't prosecute popular Republicans when and if the timing might effect mid-terms and if you dare to prosecute your own kind, Jeff Sessions, then democrats might start to like you because that's what happened with Comey. Traitor!
Two long running, Obama era, investigations of two very popular Republican Congressmen were brought to a well publicized charge, just ahead of the Mid-Terms, by the Jeff Sessions Justice Department. Two easy wins now in doubt because there is not enough time. Good job Jeff......
....The Democrats, none of whom voted for Jeff Sessions, must love him now. Same thing with Lyin’ James Comey. The Dems all hated him, wanted him out, thought he was disgusting - UNTIL I FIRED HIM! Immediately he became a wonderful man, a saint like figure in fact. Really sick!