Re: A Sticky for Trump Tweets!

Post by andybox » Wed Jun 06, 2018 12:45 am

Nifty 1600
Hands have been clenched in a fist too long

northern_goddess
Queen Bee

Post by northern_goddess » Thu Jun 07, 2018 12:40 pm

Apparently he feels he needs to tweet every thought that comes into his head.
42m42 minutes ago
More
Isn’t it Ironic? Getting ready to go to the G-7 in Canada to fight for our country on Trade (we have the worst trade deals ever made), then off to Singapore to meet with North Korea & the Nuclear Problem...But back home we still have the 13 Angry Democrats pushing the Witch Hunt!
I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it.

http://www.fat-pie.com/salad.htm

Flobster!
Stew Ingredient

Post by Flobster! » Thu Jun 07, 2018 2:02 pm

No-one expects him to tell the truth any more. I barely noticed this:

"(we have the worst trade deals ever made)"
The pies and sausage rolls are good in Australia - Iolar

northern_goddess
Queen Bee

Post by northern_goddess » Thu Jun 07, 2018 4:38 pm

He's always so unappreciated... and let's us know it.
When will people start saying, “thank you, Mr. President, for firing James Comey?”
I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it.

northern_goddess
Queen Bee

Post by northern_goddess » Thu Jun 07, 2018 4:39 pm

What kind of adult says things like this. I wonder if he purposely sets out to show how little class and professionalism he has.
How could Jeff Flake, who is setting record low polling numbers in Arizona and was therefore humiliatingly forced out of his own Senate seat without even a fight (and who doesn’t have a clue), think about running for office, even a lower one, again? Let’s face it, he’s a Flake!

VinnyD
Stew Ingredient

Post by VinnyD » Sun Jun 10, 2018 11:08 am

Somehow I thought the tariffs were for national security reasons. I was wrong.

Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump
PM Justin Trudeau of Canada acted so meek and mild during our @G7 meetings only to give a news conference after I left saying that, “US Tariffs were kind of insulting” and he “will not be pushed around.” Very dishonest & weak. Our Tariffs are in response to his of 270% on dairy!
7:04 PM - Jun 9, 2018

northern_goddess
Queen Bee

Post by northern_goddess » Mon Jun 11, 2018 11:18 pm

I guess he's taking a page from Hilary's playbook, but instead of deplorables, he's calling people who don't support him losers.
The fact that I am having a meeting is a major loss for the U.S., say the haters & losers. We have our hostages, testing, research and all missle launches have stoped, and these pundits, who have called me wrong from the beginning, have nothing else they can say! We will be fine!

section8
the Secret Sauce

Post by section8 » Tue Jun 12, 2018 3:50 am

David Simon was banned from Twitter a few days ago. What a strange platform.
This is the only musical: the mouth. And hopefully the brain attached to the mouth. Right? The brain, more important than the mouth, is the brain. The brain is much more important.

shunter
Stew Ingredient

Post by shunter » Tue Jun 12, 2018 3:58 pm

Trump quote (according to Twitter)

“I may be wrong. I may stand before you in six months and say, ‘Hey, I was wrong.’ I don’t know that I’ll ever admit that, but I’ll find some kind of an excuse.”
1988: "We have a climate in Britain in which business wants to succeed and can succeed." Margaret Thatcher, speech to launch the European Single Market

2018: "Fuck business." Boris Johnson

RedsailsII
Stew Ingredient

Post by RedsailsII » Tue Jun 12, 2018 6:02 pm

"Justin acts hurt when called out!"
Donnie needs a time out. He's not getting enough rest. The Diet Coke doesn't help either.

avalon_
Stew Ingredient

Post by avalon_ » Wed Jun 13, 2018 4:04 am

Donald J. Trump
‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump

Robert De Niro, a very Low IQ individual, has received to many shots to the head by real boxers in movies. I watched him last night and truly believe he may be “punch-drunk.” I guess he doesn’t...

...realize the economy is the best it’s ever been with employment being at an all time high, and many companies pouring back into our country. Wake up Punchy!
I no longer understand the country I live in.

northern_goddess
Queen Bee

Post by northern_goddess » Thu Jun 14, 2018 12:40 am

I'm sorry, did I miss something? Did NK denuclearize?
Just landed - a long trip, but everybody can now feel much safer than the day I took office. There is no longer a Nuclear Threat from North Korea. Meeting with Kim Jong Un was an interesting and very positive experience. North Korea has great potential for the future!
Thank God for Donald Trump!!

avalon_
Stew Ingredient

Post by avalon_ » Fri Jun 15, 2018 1:02 am

So funny!

northern_goddess
Queen Bee

Post by northern_goddess » Fri Jun 15, 2018 6:29 pm

Was there ever someone as amazing as him?
I’ve had to beat 17 very talented people including the Bush Dynasty, then I had to beat the Clinton Dynasty, and now I have to beat a phony Witch Hunt and all of the dishonest people covered in the IG Report...and never forget the Fake News Media. It never ends!

2wilzgood
Stew Ingredient

Post by 2wilzgood » Fri Jun 15, 2018 6:47 pm

It never ends!
Oh, it ends. Read your history.

Check out 1974, and jump to August ninth.
I used to feel empathy for the poor. Now I just want them all to die. - ScottBaio
You will die like a dog for no good reason. - Hemingway
My efforts here are wasted - wilz

northern_goddess
Queen Bee

Post by northern_goddess » Sat Jun 16, 2018 1:38 am

Crazy Canuck retaliates!
U.S. embassy receives 'suspicious substance' meant for ambassador to Canada

Officials at the U.S. embassy in Ottawa say they received an envelope containing a “suspicious substance” that was addressed to the U.S. ambassador to Canada.

The envelope was received at an off-site mail screening facility in Ottawa, but the mailing address was the embassy, with Kelly Knight Craft’s name on it.

“The substance was tested and found not to be harmful,” the embassy told CityNews.

An embassy staff member was exposed to the substance and received precautionary medical attention and is fine.

A spokesperson for the embassy wouldn’t provide more details since the incident is under investigation.

Canada’s Minister of Foreign Affairs Chrystia Freeland tweeted about the incident on Friday, saying it is a “wholly unacceptable threat” and that Craft “does an essential and difficult job and Canada respects her service.”

CTV reports that a death threat against Craft accompanied the substance, along with a threat to U.S. President Donald Trump.

The incident comes as Canada and the U.S. continue to clash over trade, tariffs, and Trump’s verbal attacks against Prime Minister Justin Trudeau.
https://toronto.citynews.ca/2018/06/15/ ... or-canada/

VinnyD
Stew Ingredient

Post by VinnyD » Sat Jun 16, 2018 10:03 pm

Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump
The Democrats are forcing the breakup of families at the Border with their horrible and cruel legislative agenda. Any Immigration Bill MUST HAVE full funding for the Wall, end Catch & Release, Visa Lottery and Chain, and go to Merit Based Immigration. Go for it! WIN!
1:08 PM - Jun 15, 2018
This is what I thought was going on, but I didn't think anyone would spell it out. There is a bill before the House that gives Trump everything he wants on immigration — the wall, a substantial reduction in legal immigration, etc — and apparently also has language forbidding separating families. (Current law apparently is silent on the subject. It certainly doesn't mandate separation.) Trump is saying that we will go on being unspeakably cruel to innocent children unless the Democrats agree to everything he wants. It reminds me of this:

northern_goddess
Queen Bee

Post by northern_goddess » Mon Jun 18, 2018 3:04 pm

He's spinning out of control. Losing his mind.
Donald J. Trump
‏Verified account@realDonaldTrump
3m3 minutes ago
More
If President Obama (who got nowhere with North Korea and would have had to go to war with many millions of people being killed) had gotten along with North Korea and made the initial steps toward a deal that I have, the Fake News would have named him a national hero!

Donald J. Trump
1h1 hour ago
More
It is the Democrats fault for being weak and ineffective with Boarder Security and Crime. Tell them to start thinking about the people devastated by Crime coming from illegal immigration. Change the laws!

Donald J. Trump
1h1 hour ago
More
CHANGE THE LAWS!

Donald J. Trump
1h1 hour ago
More
Children are being used by some of the worst criminals on earth as a means to enter our country. Has anyone been looking at the Crime taking place south of the border. It is historic, with some countries the most dangerous places in the world. Not going to happen in the U.S.

Donald J. Trump
2h2 hours ago
More
We don’t want what is happening with immigration in Europe to happen with us!

Donald J. Trump
2h2 hours ago
More
The people of Germany are turning against their leadership as migration is rocking the already tenuous Berlin coalition. Crime in Germany is way up. Big mistake made all over Europe in allowing millions of people in who have so strongly and violently changed their culture!

Donald J. Trump
2h2 hours ago
More
Why don’t the Democrats give us the votes to fix the world’s worst immigration laws? Where is the outcry for the killings and crime being caused by gangs and thugs, including MS-13, coming into our country illegally?

Donald J. Trump
14h14 hours ago
More
“The highest level of bias I’ve ever witnessed in any law enforcement officer.” Trey Gowdy on the FBI’s own, Peter Strzok. Also remember that they all worked for Slippery James Comey and that Comey is best friends with Robert Mueller. A really sick deal, isn’t it?

Donald J. Trump
14h14 hours ago
More
The Democrats should get together with their Republican counterparts and work something out on Border Security & Safety. Don’t wait until after the election because you are going to lose!

Donald J. Trump
14h14 hours ago
More
Why was the FBI’s sick loser, Peter Strzok, working on the totally discredited Mueller team of 13 Angry & Conflicted Democrats, when Strzok was giving Crooked Hillary a free pass yet telling his lover, lawyer Lisa Page, that “we’ll stop” Trump from becoming President? Witch Hunt!

Donald J. Trump
15h15 hours ago
More
Why was the FBI giving so much information to the Fake News Media. They are not supposed to be doing that, and knowing the enemy of the people Fake News, they put their own spin on it - truth doesn’t matter to them!

VinnyD
Stew Ingredient

Post by VinnyD » Mon Jun 18, 2018 3:50 pm

I imagine that Boarder Security is a major issue for rooming house landladies.

Flobster!
Stew Ingredient

Post by Flobster! » Mon Jun 18, 2018 3:55 pm

(Crime in Germany is at its lowest for something like 20 years.)

VinnyD
Stew Ingredient

Post by VinnyD » Mon Jun 18, 2018 7:25 pm

US crime is half what it was during the Reagan and GHW Bush administrations.

Source.

2wilzgood
Stew Ingredient

Post by 2wilzgood » Mon Jun 18, 2018 7:35 pm

That graph is bizarre.

Violent crime and property crime are roughly equal until 1980, and that comports with my experience and memories.

Today, and since 1980, violent becomes minimum 50% more likely than property.

They must've changed definitions.

Trump is the oldest president ever sworn in first term.

Get off my lawn
I used to feel empathy for the poor. Now I just want them all to die. - ScottBaio

northern_goddess
Queen Bee

Post by northern_goddess » Tue Jun 19, 2018 3:06 pm

He's really ramping it up.

Donald J. Trump
52m52 minutes ago

#CHANGETHELAWS Now is the best opportunity ever for Congress to change the ridiculous and obsolete laws on immigration. Get it done, always keeping in mind that we must have strong border security.

Donald J. Trump
56m56 minutes ago

We must always arrest people coming into our Country illegally. Of the 12,000 children, 10,000 are being sent by their parents on a very dangerous trip, and only 2000 are with their parents, many of whom have tried to enter our Country illegally on numerous occasions.

Donald J. Trump
1h1 hour ago

Democrats are the problem. They don’t care about crime and want illegal immigrants, no matter how bad they may be, to pour into and infest our Country, like MS-13. They can’t win on their terrible policies, so they view them as potential voters!

Donald J. Trump
1h1 hour ago

If you don’t have Borders, you don’t have a Country!

Donald J. Trump
1h1 hour ago

Crime in Germany is up 10% plus (officials do not want to report these crimes) since migrants were accepted. Others countries are even worse. Be smart America!

Donald J. Trump
1h1 hour ago

I can’t think of something more concerning than a law enforcement officer suggesting that their going to use their powers to affect an election!” Inspector General Horowitz on what was going on with numerous people regarding my election. A Rigged Witch Hunt!

2wilzgood
Stew Ingredient

Post by 2wilzgood » Tue Jun 19, 2018 6:41 pm

tedonalt wrote: Democrats are the problem. They don’t care about crime and want illegal immigrants, no matter how bad they may be, to pour into and infest our Country
Where have I heard that phrase before?

#MakingAmerica1933Again

northern_goddess
Queen Bee

Post by northern_goddess » Fri Jun 22, 2018 2:06 pm

Oh, all those phoney stories of sadness and grief.
More
We must maintain a Strong Southern Border. We cannot allow our Country to be overrun by illegal immigrants as the Democrats tell their phony stories of sadness and grief, hoping it will help them in the elections. Obama and others had the same pictures, and did nothing about it!

northern_goddess
Queen Bee

Post by northern_goddess » Sun Jun 24, 2018 1:50 pm

The President appears to believe that 'real' Americans don't commit crimes.
34m34 minutes ago
More
Democrats, fix the laws. Don’t RESIST. We are doing a far better job than Bush and Obama, but we need strength and security at the Border! Cannot accept all of the people trying to break into our Country. Strong Borders, No Crime!

Flobster!
Stew Ingredient

Post by Flobster! » Mon Jun 25, 2018 4:07 am

Yeah, that surprised me, and also reminded me - didn't he make an election promise to end crime in his first week or something?

Flobster!
Stew Ingredient

Post by Flobster! » Tue Jun 26, 2018 12:26 pm

I'm not sure he's going to get away with this.

northern_goddess
Queen Bee

Post by northern_goddess » Tue Jun 26, 2018 2:53 pm

Oh, no! Not the "Aura"!!

NorthAmerican
Stew Ingredient

Post by NorthAmerican » Tue Jun 26, 2018 4:00 pm

northern_goddess wrote:
Tue Jun 26, 2018 2:53 pm
Oh, no! Not the "Aura"!!
Had he known of the word's existence and therefore its meaning, Trump might have tweeted that the Harley-Davidson name would lose its cachet. But then some of his people would wonder what the hell he was tweeting about. "Cachet? Does that rhyme with hatchet?"
I enjoy reading NorthAmerican's posts. So well-written and interesting except for the dull parts.--Nines

section8
the Secret Sauce

Post by section8 » Tue Jun 26, 2018 4:18 pm

Quick! Send Harley Davidson some ~~~vibes~~~ before t loses all of its aura.
This is the only musical: the mouth. And hopefully the brain attached to the mouth. Right? The brain, more important than the mouth, is the brain. The brain is much more important.

VinnyD
Stew Ingredient

Post by VinnyD » Tue Jun 26, 2018 8:26 pm

I wonder what color Harley-Davidson's aura is.

DCComic
Stew Ingredient

Post by DCComic » Thu Jun 28, 2018 12:39 pm

VinnyD wrote:
Tue Jun 26, 2018 8:26 pm
I wonder what color Harley-Davidson's aura is.
What, then, is the aura? A strange tissue of space and time: the unique apparition of a distance, however near it may be.s To follow with the eye-while resting on a summer afternoon-a mountain range on the horizon or a branch that casts its shadow on the beholder is to breathe the aura of those mountains, of that branch.
פולאר הוא שקרן - I want my fucking money back - The only reason you continue to participate is because you hate me personally.

https://maxkimberstudio.co.uk

northern_goddess
Queen Bee

Post by northern_goddess » Thu Jun 28, 2018 2:17 pm

Huh?
naldTrump
3h3 hours ago
More
Lover FBI Agent Peter Strzok was given poor marks on yesterday’s closed door testimony and, according to most reports, refused to answer many questions. There was no Collusion and the Witch Hunt, headed by 13 Angry Democrats and others who are totally conflicted, is Rigged!

SeamusMcCool
Stew Ingredient

Post by SeamusMcCool » Thu Jun 28, 2018 2:39 pm

IIRC, there were two FBI agents investigating Hillary who wound up being caught in an affair. They were immediately disciplined and removed from the investigation as far as I know.
Moethebartender wrote: "No doubt funded by the nigrah's and the joos."

northern_goddess
Queen Bee

Post by northern_goddess » Thu Jun 28, 2018 2:48 pm

My "huh?" was more about me being unable to decipher anything he wrote in that tweet due to his incomprehensible writing style. But, thanks!

SeamusMcCool
Stew Ingredient

Post by SeamusMcCool » Thu Jun 28, 2018 2:55 pm

That's the only part I could help with the rest I have no idea. Shameless that he would trash talk somebody over an affair. The man has no self-awareness.
Moethebartender wrote: "No doubt funded by the nigrah's and the joos."

VinnyD
Stew Ingredient

Post by VinnyD » Thu Jun 28, 2018 3:08 pm

The Witch Hunt is the Mueller investigation, which is headed by the Republican Mueller who was appointed by the Republican Rosenstein. There are twelve or thirteen Democrats on Mueller's staff; that they are angry is Trump projecting.

NorthAmerican
Stew Ingredient

Post by NorthAmerican » Thu Jun 28, 2018 3:51 pm

Was I delirious when I woke this morning? I was just getting out of bed when the news came on the radio, and I thought they said Trump and Putin agree that there was no Russian interference is the 2016 election or in the campaign that preceded it.

See? No collusion!
I enjoy reading NorthAmerican's posts. So well-written and interesting except for the dull parts.--Nines

northern_goddess
Queen Bee

Post by northern_goddess » Thu Jun 28, 2018 7:33 pm

The Toddler in Chief.

incognita
red fanged She-devil

Post by incognita » Sun Jul 01, 2018 7:00 am

Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump
I never pushed the Republicans in the House to vote for the Immigration Bill, either GOODLATTE 1 or 2, because it could never have gotten enough Democrats as long as there is the 60 vote threshold. I released many prior to the vote knowing we need more Republicans to win in Nov.

2:17 PM - Jun 30, 2018
21.8K people are talking about this
And on June 27, he said this:
Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump
HOUSE REPUBLICANS SHOULD PASS THE STRONG BUT FAIR IMMIGRATION BILL, KNOWN AS GOODLATTE II, IN THEIR AFTERNOON VOTE TODAY, EVEN THOUGH THE DEMS WON’T LET IT PASS IN THE SENATE. PASSAGE WILL SHOW THAT WE WANT STRONG BORDERS & SECURITY WHILE THE DEMS WANT OPEN BORDERS = CRIME. WIN!

7:39 AM - Jun 27, 2018
49K people are talking about this
As an adult, the beer aisle at the grocery makes me feel exactly like the cereal aisle made me feel as a kid.

Lost Soul
Stew Ingredient

Post by Lost Soul » Mon Jul 02, 2018 4:12 pm

Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump
THE NORTHERN GODDESS POSTER CHEATED ON THE INTERNETS. BIGLY. VERY, VERY BAD,
12:11 PM - July 02, 2018
49 people are talking about this
IMPRISON BUSH!

INDICT HILLARY!

"Lost Soul is largely correct"- VinnyD

NorthAmerican
Stew Ingredient

Post by NorthAmerican » Mon Jul 02, 2018 4:24 pm

When the facts are against you, mockery and name calling are the best reply. -- Lost Soul

Lost Soul
Stew Ingredient

Post by Lost Soul » Mon Jul 02, 2018 4:55 pm

The facts are with me. Chicago is a shithole.
IMPRISON BUSH!

INDICT HILLARY!

"Lost Soul is largely correct"- VinnyD

northern_goddess
Queen Bee

Post by northern_goddess » Mon Jul 02, 2018 5:07 pm

Lost Soul wrote:
Mon Jul 02, 2018 4:12 pm
Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump
THE NORTHERN GODDESS POSTER CHEATED ON THE INTERNETS. BIGLY. VERY, VERY BAD,
12:11 PM - July 02, 2018
49 people are talking about this
*drops knitting*

northern_goddess
Queen Bee

Post by northern_goddess » Tue Jul 03, 2018 10:09 pm

Now, this is funny stuff.
Verified account@realDonaldTrump
48m48 minutes ago

After having written many best selling books, and somewhat priding myself on my ability to write, it should be noted that the Fake News constantly likes to pour over my tweets looking for a mistake. I capitalize certain words only for emphasis, not b/c they should be capitalized!

northern_goddess
Queen Bee

Post by northern_goddess » Tue Jul 03, 2018 10:16 pm

And now he tries to pull the sympathy card again. Poor, poor man.
alDonaldTrump
38m38 minutes ago
More
The Washington Post is constantly quoting “anonymous sources” that do not exist. Rarely do they use the name of anyone because there is no one to give them the kind of negative quote that they are looking for. They are a disgrace to journalism but then again, so are many others!

NorthAmerican
Stew Ingredient

Post by NorthAmerican » Tue Jul 03, 2018 10:41 pm

northern_goddess wrote:
Tue Jul 03, 2018 10:09 pm
Now, this is funny stuff.
Verified account@realDonaldTrump
48m48 minutes ago
After having written many best selling books, and somewhat priding myself on my ability to write, it should be noted that the Fake News constantly likes to pour over my tweets looking for a mistake. I capitalize certain words only for emphasis, not b/c they should be capitalized!
As someone who prides himself on his ability to write, Mr. President, I take issue with your trying to boost yourself to my level without having the needed qualifications. Note, first, that you should have referred to yourself in the first sentence, not "it." My own first sentence, in its exemplary structure, might teach you something about that particular phrasing.

Next, refer to the text I enlarged. Why will you not tell us exactly what it is that the Fake News pours over your tweets? Maple syrup? Lighter fluid? What is it, sir? It would be easy for a poor writer to confuse "pour over" with "pore over," but we have your own statement that you take pride in your ability to write. Maybe you wrote that in full knowledge of the difference between the two, and were waiting to tweet GOTCHA! (all caps, of course) when we failed to comment on it. You're a sly old fox!