Re: A Sticky for Trump Tweets!

Post by Chi_Rup » Sun May 20, 2018 7:42 pm

“I hereby demand tomorrow”

Thanks for the heads up, Donald.

northern_goddess
Queen Bee

Post by northern_goddess » Mon May 21, 2018 1:24 pm

And tomorrow is here! Just in time for round 2.
“John Brennan is panicking. He has disgraced himself, he has disgraced the Country, he has disgraced the entire Intelligence Community. He is the one man who is largely responsible for the destruction of American’s faith in the Intelligence Community and in some people at the....
....top of the FBI. Brennan started this entire debacle about President Trump. We now know that Brennan had detailed knowledge of the (phony) Dossier...he knows about the Dossier, he denies knowledge of the Dossier, he briefs the Gang of 8 on the Hill about the Dossier, which....
...they then used to start an investigation about Trump. It is that simple. This guy is the genesis of this whole Debacle. This was a Political hit job, this was not an Intelligence Investigation. Brennan has disgraced himself, he’s worried about staying out of Jail.” Dan Bongino
The Wall Street Journal asks, “WHERE IN THE WORLD WAS BARACK OBAMA?” A very good question!
I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it.

http://www.fat-pie.com/salad.htm

RedsailsII
Stew Ingredient

Post by RedsailsII » Mon May 21, 2018 2:45 pm

I hereby demand, and will do so officially tomorrow, that the Department of Justice look into whether or not the FBI/DOJ infiltrated or surveilled the Trump Campaign for Political Purposes - and if any such demands or requests were made by people within the Obama Administration!
Donnie's going all Robert Mugabe. Everyone's out to get him.

Chi_Rup
Stew Ingredient

Post by Chi_Rup » Mon May 21, 2018 6:02 pm

The Department of Justice will hereby investigate The Department of Justice!

Flobster!
Stew Ingredient

Post by Flobster! » Tue May 22, 2018 3:32 am

Food shortages ahead for the US (but only "potential" ones):

Under our potential deal with China, they will purchase from our Great American Farmers practically as much as our Farmers can produce.
11:16 pm · 21 May 2018
The pies and sausage rolls are good in Australia - Iolar

northern_goddess
Queen Bee

Post by northern_goddess » Wed May 23, 2018 3:15 am

Let's break down this logic. No, actually, let's not bother.
If the person placed very early into my campaign wasn’t a SPY put there by the previous Administration for political purposes, how come such a seemingly massive amount of money was paid for services rendered - many times higher than normal...
...Follow the money! The spy was there early in the campaign and yet never reported Collusion with Russia, because there was no Collusion. He was only there to spy for political reasons and to help Crooked Hillary win - just like they did to Bernie Sanders, who got duped!
I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it.

NorthAmerican
Stew Ingredient

Post by NorthAmerican » Wed May 23, 2018 1:07 pm

I don't use Twitter, so I don't see President Trump's tweets, but according to a radio news report just minutes ago (8 a.m. CDT) said that he tweeted about the Mueller investigation as being part of illegal actions by the "criminal Deep State."

Here are his tweet and the background story, as reported by ABC News:

Trump claims pursuit of him by criminal deep state has backfired
I enjoy reading NorthAmerican's posts. So well-written and interesting except for the dull parts.--Nines

northern_goddess
Queen Bee

Post by northern_goddess » Wed May 23, 2018 1:14 pm

Someone's been watching too much FOX Fake News again!
Look how things have turned around on the Criminal Deep State. They go after Phony Collusion with Russia, a made up Scam, and end up getting caught in a major SPY scandal the likes of which this country may never have seen before! What goes around, comes around!
“It’s clear that they had eyes and ears all over the Trump Campaign” Judge Andrew Napolitano
SPYGATE could be one of the biggest political scandals in history!
“Trump should be happy that the FBI was SPYING on his campaign” No, James Clapper, I am not happy. Spying on a campaign would be illegal, and a scandal to boot!

northern_goddess
Queen Bee

Post by northern_goddess » Wed May 23, 2018 2:07 pm

He's gone into full Trump Derangement again. Here is the complete text of his most recent tweet:

WITCH HUNT!

Chi_Rup
Stew Ingredient

Post by Chi_Rup » Wed May 23, 2018 5:58 pm

He’s about to get even more deranged:
A federal district court judge on Wednesday ruled that President Trump can't block people from viewing his Twitter feed over their political views.

Judge Naomi Reice Buchwald, of the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of New York, said President Trump's Twitter account is a public forum and blocking people who reply to his tweets with differing opinions constitutes viewpoint discrimination, which violates the First Amendment.

The court's ruling is a major win for the Knight Foundation, which brought the lawsuit on behalf of seven people who were blocked from the @realDonaldTrump account because of opinions they expressed in reply tweets.

Buchwald, who was appointed by President Clinton, rejected Trump's argument that the First Amendment does not apply in this case and that president's personal First Amendment interests supersede those of plaintiffs.

She suggested in her 75-page opinion that Trump could have ignored his opponents' reply tweets.

"No First Amendment harm arises when a government's 'challenged conduct' is simply to ignore the [speaker]," as the Supreme Court has affirmed 'that it is free to do,' " she wrote.

"Stated otherwise, 'a person's right to speak is not infringed when government simply ignores that person while listening to others,' or when the government 'amplifies' the voice of one speaker over those of others."
The Hill.

northern_goddess
Queen Bee

Post by northern_goddess » Thu May 24, 2018 1:06 pm

The Donald says this special secret spy was paid more than secret spies are normally paid. Sounds like this spy knows the art of the deal.
More
Clapper has now admitted that there was Spying in my campaign. Large dollars were paid to the Spy, far beyond normal. Starting to look like one of the biggest political scandals in U.S. history. SPYGATE - a terrible thing!
The FBI is in pain. Perhaps Trump should call in his doctor, Dr. Harold Bornstein.
More
Not surprisingly, the GREAT Men & Women of the FBI are starting to speak out against Comey, McCabe and all of the political corruption and poor leadership found within the top ranks of the FBI. Comey was a terrible and corrupt leader who inflicted great pain on the FBI! #SPYGATE

Chi_Rup
Stew Ingredient

Post by Chi_Rup » Thu May 24, 2018 1:13 pm

He’s quite demanding, emotionally, isn’t he? Being a Trumpista must be exhausting.

northern_goddess
Queen Bee

Post by northern_goddess » Thu May 24, 2018 1:46 pm

It's so bizarre. You couldn't make this stuff up.

Godjira
Stew Ingredient

Post by Godjira » Sat May 26, 2018 3:35 am

Large dollars are worth the same as regular dollars, though.
That's the kind of bold flavor they enjoy in Albuquerque!

NorthAmerican
Stew Ingredient

Post by NorthAmerican » Sat May 26, 2018 4:49 am

...Clapper has now admitted that there was Spying in my campaign. Large dollars were paid to the Spy, far beyond normal....
The spy wasn't very smart if he accepted large dollars for his work. They were taken out of circulation in the 1930s and replaced by what I assume the President would call the small dollars of today. It surprises me that at times Trump seems to know what he's talking about. Were those large dollars "far beyond normal"? As a matter of fact they were about 50% larger than the dollars of today.

The large dollars of yesteryear
I enjoy reading NorthAmerican's posts. So well-written and interesting except for the dull parts.--Nines

northern_goddess
Queen Bee

Post by northern_goddess » Sat May 26, 2018 9:41 pm

He's on another rampage! No, this guy doesn't do drugs or drink at all...
With Spies, or “Informants” as the Democrats like to call them because it sounds less sinister (but it’s not), all over my campaign, even from a very early date, why didn’t the crooked highest levels of the FBI or “Justice” contact me to tell me of the phony Russia problem?
This whole Russia Probe is Rigged. Just an excuse as to why the Dems and Crooked Hillary lost the Election and States that haven’t been lost in decades. 13 Angry Democrats, and all Dems if you include the people who worked for Obama for 8 years. #SPYGATE & CONFLICTS OF INTEREST!
When will the 13 Angry Democrats (& those who worked for President O), reveal their disqualifying Conflicts of Interest? It’s been a long time now! Will they be indelibly written into the Report along with the fact that the only Collusion is with the Dems, Justice, FBI & Russia?
And where did he get this "13 Angry Democrats" from? FOX News?

Chi_Rup
Stew Ingredient

Post by Chi_Rup » Sun May 27, 2018 8:48 am

Can’t someone just wank him off or something?

northern_goddess
Queen Bee

Post by northern_goddess » Sun May 27, 2018 2:14 pm

Do you think he's writing a screenplay?
2h2 hours ago
More
Who’s going to give back the young and beautiful lives (and others) that have been devastated and destroyed by the phony Russia Collusion Witch Hunt? They journeyed down to Washington, D.C., with stars in their eyes and wanting to help our nation...They went back home in tatters!

northern_goddess
Queen Bee

Post by northern_goddess » Sun May 27, 2018 2:19 pm

Trump's lawyer admits "Spygate" and all the tweets about it are a publicity stunt.
Former New York City mayor Rudy Giuliani said on Sunday that his repeated imputations of a supposed scandal at the heart of the Robert Mueller investigation – which Donald Trump calls “Spygate” – amounted to a tactic to sway public opinion and limit the risk of the president being impeached.

“Of course we have to do it to defend the president,” Giuliani told CNN State of the Union host Dana Bash, who accused him of being part of a campaign to undermine the Mueller investigation. Trump has repeatedly called the special counsel’s work a “witch hunt” despite its producing five guilty pleas, including by three former Trump aides, and evidence of Russian tampering in US elections.

“It is for public opinion,” Giuliani said of his public campaign of dissimulation. “Because eventually the decision here is going to be impeach or not impeach. Members of Congress, Democrats and Republicans, are going to be informed a lot by their constituents. And so our jury – and it should be – is the American people.

“So Republicans largely, many independents, even some Democrats now question the legitimacy of it [the Mueller investigation],” Giuliani said. “Democrats I would suggest for their own self interest, this is not a good issue to go into the midterms.”

As Giuliani acknowledged the political nature of his public campaign against Mueller, Trump advanced that campaign on Twitter, lamenting what he said were “young and beautiful lives” “devastated and destroyed” by the investigation of alleged collusion between the Trump campaign and Russia.

“They went back home in tatters!” Trump wrote. It was unclear who he was talking about.
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/201 ... nald-trump

NorthAmerican
Stew Ingredient

Post by NorthAmerican » Sun May 27, 2018 3:19 pm

I think it's not an exaggeration at this point to refer to President Trump as lying scum.

He blasted the New York Times for using what he called phony sources in reporting fake news about Korea, challenging the paper to make public the identity of the people it claimed to have received information from. The source was, in fact, a member of the White House staff, who briefed reporters on condition of anonymity. When asked why a press briefing couldn't be reported with the individual's name, the explanation offered was that both President Trump and Secretary of State had already addressed the issue, and the briefing was only to provide background.

So President Trump, who had to have been fully aware of the briefing, challenged the newspaper to retract its promise of anonymity to the staffer who gave the briefing. "Phony sources"? No, a member of his own staff, and he knew it. Lying scum.

Flobster!
Stew Ingredient

Post by Flobster! » Sun May 27, 2018 3:24 pm

This one has me baffled. Who is he talking about? Scaramucci? Poor young and beautiful Manafort?
Who’s going to give back the young and beautiful lives (and others) that have been devastated and destroyed by the phony Russia Collusion Witch Hunt? They journeyed down to Washington, D.C., with stars in their eyes and wanting to help our nation...They went back home in tatters!
10:41 PM · May 27, 2018
eta - is he talking about Jared, Ivana, Jr and Eric? Have they left DC? Are they in tatters? Hope so.

northern_goddess
Queen Bee

Post by northern_goddess » Sun May 27, 2018 4:59 pm

It's Steve Bannon, I bet!

Here's a list. Take your pick. https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/list-of ... d=49334453

section8
the Secret Sauce

Post by section8 » Sun May 27, 2018 5:27 pm

Maybe he’s talking about that frat boy they put in charge of the opioid epidemic?
This is the only musical: the mouth. And hopefully the brain attached to the mouth. Right? The brain, more important than the mouth, is the brain. The brain is much more important.

northern_goddess
Queen Bee

Post by northern_goddess » Mon May 28, 2018 12:41 am

NorthAmerican wrote:
Sun May 27, 2018 3:19 pm
I think it's not an exaggeration at this point to refer to President Trump as lying scum.

He blasted the New York Times for using what he called phony sources in reporting fake news about Korea, challenging the paper to make public the identity of the people it claimed to have received information from. The source was, in fact, a member of the White House staff, who briefed reporters on condition of anonymity. When asked why a press briefing couldn't be reported with the individual's name, the explanation offered was that both President Trump and Secretary of State had already addressed the issue, and the briefing was only to provide background.

So President Trump, who had to have been fully aware of the briefing, challenged the newspaper to retract its promise of anonymity to the staffer who gave the briefing. "Phony sources"? No, a member of his own staff, and he knew it. Lying scum.
There is a Washington Post story that I can't access that has him at over 3000 lies so far. This one says it's over 1,500: http://projects.thestar.com/donald-trump-fact-check/

So yes, he's a real lying liar. Not sure why his supporters think that is ok. Just this weekend alone he piled on a bunch of new lies with his tweets.

NorthAmerican
Stew Ingredient

Post by NorthAmerican » Mon May 28, 2018 1:53 am

I wish I could tell you how many of the items at the link I read, but I can't. I was exhausted after about 20 minutes of reading, and hadn't got anywhere near through half of it.

The scary thing is that his lies seem to be working; I've read reports saying more Republicans are supporting him than were doing so six months ago, and even some Democrats are buying his narrative.

shunter
Stew Ingredient

what an absolute cunt:

Post by shunter » Mon May 28, 2018 3:20 pm

Happy Memorial Day! Those who died for our great country would be very happy and proud at how well our country is doing today. Best economy in decades, lowest unemployment numbers for Blacks and Hispanics EVER (& women in 18years), rebuilding our Military and so much more. Nice!
1988: "We have a climate in Britain in which business wants to succeed and can succeed." Margaret Thatcher, speech to launch the European Single Market

2018: "Fuck business." Boris Johnson

Logg
Stew Ingredient

Re: what an absolute cunt:

Post by Logg » Mon May 28, 2018 7:41 pm

shunter wrote:
Mon May 28, 2018 3:20 pm
Happy Memorial Day! Those who died for our great country would be very happy and proud at how well our country is doing today. Best economy in decades, lowest unemployment numbers for Blacks and Hispanics EVER (& women in 18years), rebuilding our Military and so much more. Nice!
There's a facebook meme with proofreader notes changing the text to "On this Memorial Day, let us remember those who have fallen for our great country," and deleting the rest.

However, it is the text at the top that will be preserved in the presidential archives.

andybox
Stew Ingredient

Post by andybox » Tue May 29, 2018 10:27 am

What a cunt of a man.
Hands have been clenched in a fist too long

Flobster!
Stew Ingredient

Post by Flobster! » Tue May 29, 2018 10:51 am

Trump has a large plaque on one of his golf courses about a civil war battle there, with Donnie's name and the boast "It is my great honor to have preserved this important section of the Potomac River!"

There was no battle.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/River_o ... (monument)

northern_goddess
Queen Bee

Post by northern_goddess » Tue May 29, 2018 2:27 pm

It's the last one that you'll laugh at. As if someone (other than himself) is forcing him to endlessly tweet about this. This was in the period of about an hour this morning. His base is lapping it up.
“This investigation involved far more surveillance than we ever had any idea about. It wasn’t just a wiretap against a campaign aide...it was secretly gathering information on the Trump Campaign...people call that Spying...this is unprecedented and scandalous.” Mollie Hemingway
The 13 Angry Democrats (plus people who worked 8 years for Obama) working on the rigged Russia Witch Hunt, will be MEDDLING with the mid-term elections, especially now that Republicans (stay tough!) are taking the lead in Polls. There was no Collusion, except by the Democrats!
Why aren’t the 13 Angry and heavily conflicted Democrats investigating the totally Crooked Campaign of totally Crooked Hillary Clinton. It’s a Rigged Witch Hunt, that’s why! Ask them if they enjoyed her after election celebration!
Sorry, I’ve got to start focusing my energy on North Korea Nuclear, bad Trade Deals, VA Choice, the Economy, rebuilding the Military, and so much more, and not on the Rigged Russia Witch Hunt that should be investigating Clinton/Russia/FBI/Justice/Obama/Comey/Lynch etc.

Oh, but wait.... it looks like he's not ready to focus on those other things yet!
The Fake Mainstream Media has, from the time I announced I was running for President, run the most highly sophisticated & dishonest Disinformation Campaign in the history of politics. No matter how well WE do, they find fault. But the forgotten men & women WON, I’m President!

northern_goddess
Queen Bee

Post by northern_goddess » Wed May 30, 2018 2:40 pm

What kind of a person tweets about their staff like this? Typical bully behaviour. Just fire him already if that's how you feel. I suppose that publicly humiliating him is more fun for Trump.
Rep.Trey Gowdy, “I don’t think so, I think what the President is doing is expressing frustration that Attorney General Sessions should have shared these reasons for recusal before he took the job, not afterward. If I were the President and I picked someone to be the country’s....
3,698 replies 5,620 retweets 22,118 likes
....chief law enforcement officer, and they told me later, ‘oh by the way I’m not going to be able to participate in the most important case in the office, I would be frustrated too...and that’s how I read that - Senator Sessions, why didn’t you tell me before I picked you.....
....There are lots of really good lawyers in the country, he could have picked somebody else!” And I wish I did!

And then he tweets about demeaning and disparaging. The disconnect in his brain is bizarre.
The Failing and Corrupt @nytimes estimated the crowd last night at “1000 people,” when in fact it was many times that number - and the arena was rockin’. This is the way they demean and disparage. They are very dishonest people who don’t “get” me, and never did!

VinnyD
Stew Ingredient

Post by VinnyD » Wed May 30, 2018 3:00 pm

I am not surprised that Trump still doesn't understand the timeline for Sessions' recusal, even though I imagine many people have tried to explain it to him. I am almost surprised that Trey Gowdy doesn't. "Almost" because I think he probably does and is lying.

To recap: In his confirmation hearings, Sessions testified that he had had no contact with the Russians during the campaign. It later turned out, after he had been confirmed, that that was not true. I think he ought to have resigned at that point. He thought it was sufficient to recuse himself from the investigation into Russian interference in the election.

It makes absolutely no sense to say that he should have announced he would recuse himself before being confirmed. It would make sense to say that he should have told the truth during the confirmation hearings, or that he should have resigned rather than recuse himself once the lie was discovered, but neither Trump nor Gowdy is saying that.

2wilzgood
Stew Ingredient

Post by 2wilzgood » Wed May 30, 2018 4:08 pm

@realDonaldTrump

Bob Iger of ABC called Valerie Jarrett to let her know that “ABC does not tolerate comments like those” made by Roseanne Barr. Gee, he never called President Donald J. Trump to apologize for the HORRIBLE statements made and said about me on ABC. Maybe I just didn’t get the call?
11:31 AM · May 30, 2018
Gosh, tedonalt wants Bob to apologize more.

#hurtfeelingsmatter
I used to feel empathy for the poor. Now I just want them all to die. - ScottBaio
You will die like a dog for no good reason. - Hemingway
My efforts here are wasted - wilz

Flobster!
Stew Ingredient

Post by Flobster! » Wed May 30, 2018 4:54 pm

That is fucking incredibly bad. He's a head of state, ffs.

northern_goddess
Queen Bee

Post by northern_goddess » Thu May 31, 2018 4:24 am

He's up late tonight.
The soon to be released book, “The Russia Hoax, The Illicit Scheme To Clear Hillary Clinton And Frame Donald Trump,” written by Gregg Jarrett, looks like a real deal big hit. The Phony Witch Hunt will be opened up for the world to see! Out in 5 weeks.
Why is this coming up again now with such a vengeance?
“The recusal of Jeff Sessions was an unforced betrayal of the President of the United States.” JOE DIGENOVA, former U.S. Attorney.

northern_goddess
Queen Bee

Post by northern_goddess » Thu May 31, 2018 2:48 pm

I bet he'd never pardon a Democrat who pled guilty to this sort of thing.
Will be giving a Full Pardon to Dinesh D’Souza today. He was treated very unfairly by our government!
President Donald Trump said Thursday he plans to issue a pardon to Dinesh D'Souza, a prominent conservative commentator and filmmaker who was convicted of making an illegal campaign contribution.

Trump said he will pardon D'Souza on Thursday, adding that D'Souza "was treated very unfairly by our government!"

D'Souza pleaded guilty in 2014 to reimbursing two of his associates after directing them to contribute $10,000 each to the 2012 Senate campaign of Wendy Long. He also admitted that he knew what he was doing violated the law.

At the time D'Souza made his contributions, the Federal Election Campaign Act prohibited individual citizens from donating more than $5,000 to a single candidate.

Then-U.S. attorney Preet Bharara announced D'Souza's conviction at the time.

"Dinesh D'Souza attempted to illegally contribute over $10,000 to a Senate campaign, wilfully undermining the integrity of the campaign finance process," Bharara said. "Like many others before him, of all political stripes, he has had to answer for this crime – here with a felony conviction."

Bharara was fired by Trump shortly after Trump took office in 2017, and has since become an occasionally vocal critic of the president.
https://www.cnbc.com/2018/05/31/trump-w ... d-for.html

Chi_Rup
Stew Ingredient

Post by Chi_Rup » Thu May 31, 2018 6:23 pm

I’m sure he’d pardon anyone who pleaded guilty to a campaign finance charge and kept their mouth shut, whether they were his personal lawyer or not.

It’s a shame Dr Jelly isn’t here to witness the Pardoning Of Dinesh.

shunter
Stew Ingredient

Post by shunter » Thu May 31, 2018 9:24 pm

“Not that it matters but I never fired James Comey because of Russia! The Corrupt Mainstream Media loves to keep pushing that narrative, but they know it is not true!”

This is just a perfect tweet. Especially the “not that it matters” bit. “I didn’t obstruct and I’ve never said on tv that I obstructed and even if I did, it doesn’t matter”

He sound a bit worried!
1988: "We have a climate in Britain in which business wants to succeed and can succeed." Margaret Thatcher, speech to launch the European Single Market

2018: "Fuck business." Boris Johnson

NorthAmerican
Stew Ingredient

Post by NorthAmerican » Thu May 31, 2018 10:32 pm

Chi_Rup wrote:
Thu May 31, 2018 6:23 pm
I’m sure he’d pardon anyone who pleaded guilty to a campaign finance charge and kept their mouth shut, whether they were his personal lawyer or not....
The news at 5 p.m. CDT today (May 31) reported that President Trump is about to commute the 15-year sentence of Rod Blagojevich, former governor of Illinois who was sent to prison for -- in my words -- offering to the highest bidder the Senate seat of Barack Obama. The sentence of Blagojevich, who I think the President has claimed made no more than "stupid statements," would be commuted to the time served (six years).

If that deal goes through, Trump might later claim his own statements (e.g., "Russia, are you listening?") had nothing to do with his campaign or politics, but just "stupid statements." If worse comes to worst, could he pardon himself? Would he at least try?

incognita
red fanged She-devil

Post by incognita » Thu May 31, 2018 10:51 pm

I was only joking is the oldest excuse in the book.

Not just Blago, but Stewart too. But doesn't Blago's wife go in when he gets out?
As an adult, the beer aisle at the grocery makes me feel exactly like the cereal aisle made me feel as a kid.

northern_goddess
Queen Bee

Post by northern_goddess » Sun Jun 03, 2018 7:24 pm

A brief interlude from Trump's lawyer, Mr. Giuliani, who should probably be a stand-up comic.
President Donald Trump's lawyer, Rudy Giuliani, said Sunday that the President should not testify before special counsel Robert Mueller because "our recollection keeps changing."
He appeared on ABC's This Week programme and was asked whether Mr Trump had the power to pardon himself. Mr Giuliani, the head of Mr Trump's legal team, said he "probably does", but added: "He has no intention of pardoning himself."

He went on: "I think the political ramifications of that would be tough. Pardoning other people is one thing. Pardoning yourself is another."
I laughed. Twice.

northern_goddess
Queen Bee

Post by northern_goddess » Mon Jun 04, 2018 4:43 am

OMG, this guy is cracking me up! He's the gift that keeps giving.
Donald Trump's lawyer Rudy Giuliani claimed Sunday that the President hypothetically could have shot the former FBI director to end the Russia investigation and not face prosecution for it while in office.

Flobster!
Stew Ingredient

Post by Flobster! » Mon Jun 04, 2018 4:51 am

Only on 5th Av.

Flobster!
Stew Ingredient

Post by Flobster! » Mon Jun 04, 2018 2:23 pm

The appointment of the Special Counsel is totally UNCONSTITUTIONAL! Despite that, we play the game because I, unlike the Democrats, have done nothing wrong!
12:01 am · 5 Jun 2018
(He took 2 tries to spell counsel correctly)

VinnyD
Stew Ingredient

Post by VinnyD » Mon Jun 04, 2018 2:39 pm

Giuliani clears everything up.
“I think Jay was wrong. I mean, this is the reason you don’t let the president testify,” Giuliani responded. “If, you know, every — our recollection keeps changing, or we’re not even asked a question and somebody makes an assumption."

Flobster!
Stew Ingredient

Post by Flobster! » Mon Jun 04, 2018 4:31 pm

From 2012
Everybody is raving about the Trump Home Mattress by @SertaMattresses. If you are looking for a mattress, go buy (cont) (link: http://tl.gd/hkincm) tl.gd/hkincm
4:19 am · 31 May 2012

northern_goddess
Queen Bee

Post by northern_goddess » Mon Jun 04, 2018 11:12 pm

Errrr, I think that's you who keeps talking about this over and over and over again.
The Fake News Media is desperate to distract from the economy and record setting economic numbers and so they keep talking about the phony Russian Witch Hunt.

northern_goddess
Queen Bee

Post by northern_goddess » Tue Jun 05, 2018 1:01 pm

Getting ready to fire Sessions.
The Russian Witch Hunt Hoax continues, all because Jeff Sessions didn’t tell me he was going to recuse himself...I would have quickly picked someone else. So much time and money wasted, so many lives ruined...and Sessions knew better than most that there was No Collusion!

northern_goddess
Queen Bee

Post by northern_goddess » Tue Jun 05, 2018 1:01 pm

And, of course, he reaches a new low.
What is taking so long with the Inspector General’s Report on Crooked Hillary and Slippery James Comey. Numerous delays. Hope Report is not being changed and made weaker! There are so many horrible things to tell, the public has the right to know. Transparency!

NorthAmerican
Stew Ingredient

Post by NorthAmerican » Tue Jun 05, 2018 3:36 pm

Perfect! A call for transparency from a guy who won't release his tax returns.