A Sticky for Trump Tweets!

Main Course

Moderator: Moderator

Post Reply

We need a sticky for Trump Tweets

Yes
24
59%
No
10
24%
Orange Abby
7
17%
 
Total votes: 41

User avatar
northern_goddess
Queen Bee
Posts: 51880
Joined: Sat Feb 05, 2005 8:48 am

Re: A Sticky for Trump Tweets!

Post by northern_goddess » Fri Apr 27, 2018 2:05 pm

It's almost as if he were talking about himself.
4h4 hours ago
More
Is everybody believing what is going on. James Comey can’t define what a leak is. He illegally leaked CLASSIFIED INFORMATION but doesn’t understand what he did or how serious it is. He lied all over the place to cover it up. He’s either very sick or very dumb. Remember sailor!
I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it.

http://www.fat-pie.com/salad.htm

User avatar
andybox
Stew Ingredient
Posts: 27291
Joined: Mon Jan 05, 2009 2:09 am

Re: A Sticky for Trump Tweets!

Post by andybox » Fri Apr 27, 2018 8:58 pm

A very poor nifty 1500 there Nogs.
Hands have been clenched in a fist too long

User avatar
northern_goddess
Queen Bee
Posts: 51880
Joined: Sat Feb 05, 2005 8:48 am

Re: A Sticky for Trump Tweets!

Post by northern_goddess » Fri Apr 27, 2018 10:08 pm

Damn! Missed that.
I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it.

http://www.fat-pie.com/salad.htm

User avatar
section8
the Secret Sauce
Posts: 28339
Joined: Sun Jan 02, 2005 11:46 pm

Re: A Sticky for Trump Tweets!

Post by section8 » Fri Apr 27, 2018 11:30 pm

northern_goddess wrote:
Fri Apr 27, 2018 2:05 pm
It's almost as if he were talking about himself.
4h4 hours ago
More
Is everybody believing what is going on. James Comey can’t define what a leak is. He illegally leaked CLASSIFIED INFORMATION but doesn’t understand what he did or how serious it is. He lied all over the place to cover it up. He’s either very sick or very dumb. Remember sailor!
Who is "sailor"?
This is the only musical: the mouth. And hopefully the brain attached to the mouth. Right? The brain, more important than the mouth, is the brain. The brain is much more important.

User avatar
incognita
red fanged She-devil
Posts: 20294
Joined: Thu Jan 20, 2005 10:11 pm

Re: A Sticky for Trump Tweets!

Post by incognita » Sat Apr 28, 2018 1:49 pm

And then there's this one:
The U.S. has put together a STRONG bid w/ Canada & Mexico for the 2026 World Cup. It would be a shame if countries that we always support were to lobby against the U.S. bid. Why should we be supporting these countries when they don’t support us (including at the United Nations)?
Yeah, nice country you have there. It would be a shame if something...happened to it.
As an adult, the beer aisle at the grocery makes me feel exactly like the cereal aisle made me feel as a kid.

8645

User avatar
northern_goddess
Queen Bee
Posts: 51880
Joined: Sat Feb 05, 2005 8:48 am

Re: A Sticky for Trump Tweets!

Post by northern_goddess » Sat Apr 28, 2018 7:18 pm

The Liar-in-Chief is upset about another liar?
ldTrump
3m3 minutes ago
More
Secret Service has just informed me that Senator Jon Tester’s statements on Admiral Jackson are not true. There were no such findings. A horrible thing that we in D.C. must live with, just like phony Russian Collusion. Tester should lose race in Montana. Very dishonest and sick!
I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it.

http://www.fat-pie.com/salad.htm

User avatar
2wilzgood
Stew Ingredient
Posts: 14545
Joined: Thu Jan 20, 2005 11:51 pm

Re: A Sticky for Trump Tweets!

Post by 2wilzgood » Sat Apr 28, 2018 7:39 pm

Secret Service has just informed me that

This makes me sad. My president said...
I used to feel empathy for the poor. Now I just want them all to die. - ScottBaio
You will die like a dog for no good reason. - Hemingway
My efforts here are wasted - wilz

User avatar
2wilzgood
Stew Ingredient
Posts: 14545
Joined: Thu Jan 20, 2005 11:51 pm

Re: A Sticky for Trump Tweets!

Post by 2wilzgood » Sat Apr 28, 2018 8:17 pm

A horrible thing that we in D.C. must live with, just like phony Russian Collusion.


we in D.C.


I hate my bizzarro world
I used to feel empathy for the poor. Now I just want them all to die. - ScottBaio
You will die like a dog for no good reason. - Hemingway
My efforts here are wasted - wilz

User avatar
northern_goddess
Queen Bee
Posts: 51880
Joined: Sat Feb 05, 2005 8:48 am

Re: A Sticky for Trump Tweets!

Post by northern_goddess » Sat Apr 28, 2018 10:40 pm

I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it.

http://www.fat-pie.com/salad.htm

User avatar
NorthAmerican
Stew Ingredient
Posts: 16206
Joined: Tue Jun 11, 2013 4:15 pm

Re: A Sticky for Trump Tweets!

Post by NorthAmerican » Sat Apr 28, 2018 10:49 pm

I suspect that a man who lives in a bubble finds it tough to watch anything without being distracted by his own image reflected on the interior walls of his world.
I enjoy reading NorthAmerican's posts. So well-written and interesting except for the dull parts.--Nines

User avatar
andybox
Stew Ingredient
Posts: 27291
Joined: Mon Jan 05, 2009 2:09 am

Re: A Sticky for Trump Tweets!

Post by andybox » Sun Apr 29, 2018 5:56 am

Threats and tweets, that's the diplomatic way.
Hands have been clenched in a fist too long

User avatar
northern_goddess
Queen Bee
Posts: 51880
Joined: Sat Feb 05, 2005 8:48 am

Re: A Sticky for Trump Tweets!

Post by northern_goddess » Sun Apr 29, 2018 3:06 pm

So Presidential and professional,
3h3 hours ago
More
While Washington, Michigan, was a big success, Washington, D.C., just didn’t work. Everyone is talking about the fact that the White House Correspondents Dinner was a very big, boring bust...the so-called comedian really “bombed.” @greggutfeld should host next year! @PeteHegseth
and lets not forget how much Obama is in his head.
Just got recent Poll - much higher than President O at same time....Well, much more has been accomplished!
I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it.

http://www.fat-pie.com/salad.htm

User avatar
northern_goddess
Queen Bee
Posts: 51880
Joined: Sat Feb 05, 2005 8:48 am

Re: A Sticky for Trump Tweets!

Post by northern_goddess » Sun Apr 29, 2018 10:07 pm

“If we don’t get border security, we’re going to have no choice, we’ll close down the country.”
I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it.

http://www.fat-pie.com/salad.htm

User avatar
andybox
Stew Ingredient
Posts: 27291
Joined: Mon Jan 05, 2009 2:09 am

Re: A Sticky for Trump Tweets!

Post by andybox » Mon Apr 30, 2018 4:42 am

Close down the country? As in another default on paying government employees?
Hands have been clenched in a fist too long

User avatar
northern_goddess
Queen Bee
Posts: 51880
Joined: Sat Feb 05, 2005 8:48 am

Re: A Sticky for Trump Tweets!

Post by northern_goddess » Tue May 01, 2018 2:25 am

Perhaps he's run out of tweets and is just recycling a lot of them now.
4h4 hours ago
More
The Fake News is going crazy making up false stories and using only unnamed sources (who don’t exist). They are totally unhinged, and the great success of this Administration is making them do and say things that even they can’t believe they are saying. Truly bad people!
The White House is running very smoothly despite phony Witch Hunts etc. There is great Energy and unending Stamina, both necessary to get things done. We are accomplishing the unthinkable and setting positive records while doing so! Fake News is going “bonkers!”
I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it.

http://www.fat-pie.com/salad.htm

User avatar
Flobster!
Stew Ingredient
Posts: 29848
Joined: Wed Jan 07, 2015 12:12 am

Re: A Sticky for Trump Tweets!

Post by Flobster! » Tue May 01, 2018 7:56 am

Accomplishing the unthinkable ...
The pies and sausage rolls are good in Australia - Iolar

User avatar
NorthAmerican
Stew Ingredient
Posts: 16206
Joined: Tue Jun 11, 2013 4:15 pm

Re: A Sticky for Trump Tweets!

Post by NorthAmerican » Tue May 01, 2018 1:35 pm

I heard on the news about 30 minutes ago that the New York Times has published a list of more than 40 questions that Robert Mueller would like to ask the President. Trump is raging, saying all the same stuff as he's said before -- there was no collusion, it's all fake news, etc. -- so I hope one of you will post the tweet storm that is sure to come.
I enjoy reading NorthAmerican's posts. So well-written and interesting except for the dull parts.--Nines

User avatar
northern_goddess
Queen Bee
Posts: 51880
Joined: Sat Feb 05, 2005 8:48 am

Re: A Sticky for Trump Tweets!

Post by northern_goddess » Tue May 01, 2018 2:05 pm

It's starting.
3h3 hours ago
More
So disgraceful that the questions concerning the Russian Witch Hunt were “leaked” to the media. No questions on Collusion. Oh, I see...you have a made up, phony crime, Collusion, that never existed, and an investigation begun with illegally leaked classified information. Nice!
It would seem very hard to obstruct justice for a crime that never happened! Witch Hunt!
I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it.

http://www.fat-pie.com/salad.htm

User avatar
Flobster!
Stew Ingredient
Posts: 29848
Joined: Wed Jan 07, 2015 12:12 am

Re: A Sticky for Trump Tweets!

Post by Flobster! » Thu May 03, 2018 10:43 am

As everybody is aware, the past Administration has long been asking for three hostages to be released from a North Korean Labor camp ...
He uses present tense to refer to the Obama administration. He must view it as a sort of alternative government running in parallel.
The pies and sausage rolls are good in Australia - Iolar

User avatar
VinnyD
Stew Ingredient
Posts: 61435
Joined: Thu Jan 03, 2013 3:35 pm

Re: A Sticky for Trump Tweets!

Post by VinnyD » Thu May 03, 2018 1:34 pm

Or he has an imprefect grasp of English grammar.

And technically that is the present perfect tense, but your point is valid; it wouldn't be used of a past administration.

User avatar
northern_goddess
Queen Bee
Posts: 51880
Joined: Sat Feb 05, 2005 8:48 am

Re: A Sticky for Trump Tweets!

Post by northern_goddess » Fri May 04, 2018 1:00 pm

I take it something's happened?
2h2 hours ago
More
NBC NEWS is wrong again! They cite “sources” which are constantly wrong. Problem is, like so many others, the sources probably don’t exist, they are fabricated, fiction! NBC, my former home with the Apprentice, is now as bad as Fake News CNN. Sad!
I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it.

http://www.fat-pie.com/salad.htm

User avatar
NorthAmerican
Stew Ingredient
Posts: 16206
Joined: Tue Jun 11, 2013 4:15 pm

Re: A Sticky for Trump Tweets!

Post by NorthAmerican » Fri May 04, 2018 1:46 pm

What happened is that NBC News reported that Michael Cohen's phone had been tapped, which made it seem likely that at least one conversation between Cohen's office and the White House had been intercepted. NBC has since corrected its report; there was no wiretap, but rather a "pen register" of calls. A pen register does not access the voices of the caller and the called party, only the telephone numbers to and from which calls were made.

The subsequent raid on Cohen's various premises, though, seized some tapes that Cohen had recorded. So far, the content of those tapes has not been released.
I enjoy reading NorthAmerican's posts. So well-written and interesting except for the dull parts.--Nines

User avatar
northern_goddess
Queen Bee
Posts: 51880
Joined: Sat Feb 05, 2005 8:48 am

Re: A Sticky for Trump Tweets!

Post by northern_goddess » Fri May 04, 2018 2:01 pm

Ahhh, ok. Thank you. I assumed he would have been tweeting about something really important that he was accused of but alas... no. He wants to use this situation to begin to inoculate himself against something NBC might say about him in the future.
I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it.

http://www.fat-pie.com/salad.htm

User avatar
Chi_Rup
Stew Ingredient
Posts: 24729
Joined: Wed Jan 02, 2013 1:08 pm

Re: A Sticky for Trump Tweets!

Post by Chi_Rup » Mon May 07, 2018 1:44 pm

This is perfect:
The 13 Angry Democrats in charge of the Russian Witch Hunt are starting to find out that there is a Court System in place that actually protects people from injustice...and just wait ‘till the Courts get to see your unrevealed Conflicts of Interest!
Can’t see that jumping back to bite him on the arse, no way. And love the movie reference.

Also, the day after it’s revealed you’ve hired private investigators to find the dirt on your political opponents is The Best Time to tell an entirely different set of political opponents you’ve got dirt on them.

User avatar
northern_goddess
Queen Bee
Posts: 51880
Joined: Sat Feb 05, 2005 8:48 am

Re: A Sticky for Trump Tweets!

Post by northern_goddess » Mon May 07, 2018 2:26 pm

No idea what this is about but it's sort of interesting for him to be talking about other people having lovers:
52m52 minutes ago
More
Lisa Page, who may hold the record for the most Emails in the shortest period of time (to her Lover, Peter S), and attorney Baker, are out at the FBI as part of the Probers getting caught? Why is Peter S still there? What a total mess. Our Country has to get back to Business!
More
Is this Phony Witch Hunt going to go on even longer so it wrongfully impacts the Mid-Term Elections, which is what the Democrats always intended? Republicans better get tough and smart before it is too late!
And, so not a fan of John Kerry I take it.
15m15 minutes ago
More
The United States does not need John Kerry’s possibly illegal Shadow Diplomacy on the very badly negotiated Iran Deal. He was the one that created this MESS in the first place!
I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it.

http://www.fat-pie.com/salad.htm

User avatar
2wilzgood
Stew Ingredient
Posts: 14545
Joined: Thu Jan 20, 2005 11:51 pm

Re: A Sticky for Trump Tweets!

Post by 2wilzgood » Mon May 07, 2018 3:01 pm

"Don Blankenship, currently running for Senate, can’t win the General Election in your State...No way! Remember Alabama."

That's nice, tedonalt. Anything else in today's news feed?
Republicans are panicking as internal polls show Don Blankenship, a coal baron who spent time in jail for a mining disaster that killed 29 workers, surging into the lead in the West Virginia Senate GOP primary over Attorney General Patrick Morrissey and Congressman Evan Jenkins.
I used to feel empathy for the poor. Now I just want them all to die. - ScottBaio
You will die like a dog for no good reason. - Hemingway
My efforts here are wasted - wilz

User avatar
VinnyD
Stew Ingredient
Posts: 61435
Joined: Thu Jan 03, 2013 3:35 pm

Re: A Sticky for Trump Tweets!

Post by VinnyD » Wed May 09, 2018 10:42 pm

Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump
Crooked Hillary Clinton has not held a news conference in more than 7 months. Her record is so bad she is unable to answer tough questions!
9:15 AM - Jun 6, 2016

Trump's last news conference was in February 2017.

User avatar
snowgirl
Stew Ingredient
Posts: 21870
Joined: Thu Jan 03, 2008 11:13 pm

Re: A Sticky for Trump Tweets!

Post by snowgirl » Wed May 09, 2018 10:53 pm

Also, she's a private citizen. Why does she need to hold a press conference? Why am I even bothering to respond to a tweet like that?
Our problem is civil obedience. -Howard Zinn

RedsailsII
Stew Ingredient
Posts: 828
Joined: Tue Aug 09, 2016 6:01 pm

Re: A Sticky for Trump Tweets!

Post by RedsailsII » Fri May 11, 2018 2:19 pm

"I want to thank you all. It's very early in the morning. I think you probably broke the all time in history television rating for three o'clock in the morning. That I would say."
President Donnie had the best TV ratings ever in the 3AM TV time slot yesterday when he met those Korean-ish people on the tarmac.

Never ever have their ever been better TV ratings at 3AM.

User avatar
northern_goddess
Queen Bee
Posts: 51880
Joined: Sat Feb 05, 2005 8:48 am

Re: A Sticky for Trump Tweets!

Post by northern_goddess » Sat May 12, 2018 1:44 pm

Geez, I don't know...
14h14 hours ago
More
Why doesn’t the Fake News Media state that the Trump Administration’s Anti-Trust Division has been, and is, opposed to the AT&T purchase of Time Warner in a currently ongoing Trial. Such a disgrace in reporting!
I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it.

http://www.fat-pie.com/salad.htm

User avatar
northern_goddess
Queen Bee
Posts: 51880
Joined: Sat Feb 05, 2005 8:48 am

Re: A Sticky for Trump Tweets!

Post by northern_goddess » Mon May 14, 2018 10:55 pm

Witch hunt!
2h2 hours ago
More
The so-called leaks coming out of the White House are a massive over exaggeration put out by the Fake News Media in order to make us look as bad as possible. With that being said, leakers are traitors and cowards, and we will find out who they are!
I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it.

http://www.fat-pie.com/salad.htm

User avatar
NorthAmerican
Stew Ingredient
Posts: 16206
Joined: Tue Jun 11, 2013 4:15 pm

Re: A Sticky for Trump Tweets!

Post by NorthAmerican » Mon May 14, 2018 11:24 pm

northern_goddess wrote:
Mon May 14, 2018 10:55 pm
Witch hunt!
2h2 hours ago
More
The so-called leaks coming out of the White House are a massive over exaggeration put out by the Fake News Media in order to make us look as bad as possible. With that being said, leakers are traitors and cowards, and we will find out who they are!
Well, at least one "traitor and coward" works in the White House, and what was leaked was not an over exaggeration.

Last week, Sen. John NcCain of Arizona voiced his objection to the president's choice of Gina Haspel to head the CIA, saying he could not square Ms. Gina Haspel's failure to condemn torture with his values. Soon after that, Kelly Sadler, special assistant to the president, told other White House staffers in a meeting, "It doesn't matter, he's dying anyway." Someone in the White House leaked that comment, and it was confirmed by other sources.

It sounds like the president's special assistant will keep her job, while those who leaked her comment will be hunted down and presumably sent packing.
I enjoy reading NorthAmerican's posts. So well-written and interesting except for the dull parts.--Nines

User avatar
northern_goddess
Queen Bee
Posts: 51880
Joined: Sat Feb 05, 2005 8:48 am

Re: A Sticky for Trump Tweets!

Post by northern_goddess » Wed May 16, 2018 12:06 pm

Jeez, if he's doing so great then why is he so worried?
22h22 hours ago
More
Can you believe that with all of the made up, unsourced stories I get from the Fake News Media, together with the $10,000,000 Russian Witch Hunt (there is no Collusion), I now have my best Poll Numbers in a year. Much of the Media may be corrupt, but the People truly get it!
I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it.

http://www.fat-pie.com/salad.htm

User avatar
2wilzgood
Stew Ingredient
Posts: 14545
Joined: Thu Jan 20, 2005 11:51 pm

Re: A Sticky for Trump Tweets!

Post by 2wilzgood » Wed May 16, 2018 6:58 pm

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump
The Washington Post and CNN have typically written false stories about our trade negotiations with China. Nothing has happened with ZTE except as it pertains to the larger trade deal. Our country has been losing hundreds of billions of dollars a year with China...

We have not seen China’s demands yet, which should be few in that previous U.S. Administrations have done so poorly in negotiating. China has seen our demands. There has been no folding as the media would love people to believe, the meetings...

haven’t even started yet! The U.S. has very little to give, because it has given so much over the years. China has much to give!
China's demands? No folding!

Yet! China has much to give!

And by the way, that trouble with ZTE?

Nevermind
I used to feel empathy for the poor. Now I just want them all to die. - ScottBaio
You will die like a dog for no good reason. - Hemingway
My efforts here are wasted - wilz

User avatar
incognita
red fanged She-devil
Posts: 20294
Joined: Thu Jan 20, 2005 10:11 pm

Re: A Sticky for Trump Tweets!

Post by incognita » Wed May 16, 2018 11:26 pm

Of course China has a lot to give. They just put 500 million into an IQ45 project in Indonesia...
As an adult, the beer aisle at the grocery makes me feel exactly like the cereal aisle made me feel as a kid.

8645

User avatar
northern_goddess
Queen Bee
Posts: 51880
Joined: Sat Feb 05, 2005 8:48 am

Re: A Sticky for Trump Tweets!

Post by northern_goddess » Thu May 17, 2018 12:34 pm

h1 hour ago
More
Congratulations America, we are now into the second year of the greatest Witch Hunt in American History...and there is still No Collusion and No Obstruction. The only Collusion was that done by Democrats who were unable to win an Election despite the spending of far more money!
36m36 minutes ago
More
Wow, word seems to be coming out that the Obama FBI “SPIED ON THE TRUMP CAMPAIGN WITH AN IMBEDDED INFORMANT.” Andrew McCarthy says, “There’s probably no doubt that they had at least one confidential informant in the campaign.” If so, this is bigger than Watergate!
I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it.

http://www.fat-pie.com/salad.htm

User avatar
northern_goddess
Queen Bee
Posts: 51880
Joined: Sat Feb 05, 2005 8:48 am

Re: A Sticky for Trump Tweets!

Post by northern_goddess » Thu May 17, 2018 9:49 pm

So... no evidence for the claim of an Obama spy. I guess it's a nice distraction for Trump's minions though.
I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it.

http://www.fat-pie.com/salad.htm

User avatar
northern_goddess
Queen Bee
Posts: 51880
Joined: Sat Feb 05, 2005 8:48 am

Re: A Sticky for Trump Tweets!

Post by northern_goddess » Thu May 17, 2018 9:50 pm

I guess "Haters" is Trump's version of "deplorables".
More
Despite the disgusting, illegal and unwarranted Witch Hunt, we have had the most successful first 17 month Administration in U.S. history - by far! Sorry to the Fake News Media and “Haters,” but that’s the way it is!
I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it.

http://www.fat-pie.com/salad.htm

User avatar
Chi_Rup
Stew Ingredient
Posts: 24729
Joined: Wed Jan 02, 2013 1:08 pm

Re: A Sticky for Trump Tweets!

Post by Chi_Rup » Fri May 18, 2018 1:12 pm

Congratulations America, we are now into the second year of the greatest Witch Hunt in American History...and there is still No Collusion and No Obstruction. The only Collusion was that done by Democrats who were unable to win an Election despite the spending of far more money!
I like this one. “Collusion”... that word does not mean what he thinks it means.

Also love the sarcastic “Congratulations America”. Sarcasm is so leadership.

User avatar
northern_goddess
Queen Bee
Posts: 51880
Joined: Sat Feb 05, 2005 8:48 am

Re: A Sticky for Trump Tweets!

Post by northern_goddess » Sat May 19, 2018 1:09 am

He didn't just say "clean coal" did he? Hahahaha!
2h2 hours ago
More
America is blessed with extraordinary energy abundance, including more than 250 years worth of beautiful clean coal. We have ended the war on coal, and will continue to work to promote American energy dominance!
I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it.

http://www.fat-pie.com/salad.htm

User avatar
Moethebartender
Stew Ingredient
Posts: 11751
Joined: Thu Jan 20, 2005 10:11 pm

Re: A Sticky for Trump Tweets!

Post by Moethebartender » Sat May 19, 2018 10:04 pm

northern_goddess wrote:
Sat May 19, 2018 1:09 am
He didn't just say "clean coal" did he? Hahahaha!
2h2 hours ago
More
America is blessed with extraordinary energy abundance, including more than 250 years worth of beautiful clean coal. We have ended the war on coal, and will continue to work to promote American energy dominance!
Sweet.

The war with North Korea might be about to reboot. The war with Iran is looming. War in the South China Sea? Looking pretty good.

But finally, our long national nightmare is over. The tragic conflict that is the war on coal is finally over. Mission accomplished! Do you suppose that King Cheetoh will erect a monument on the national mall in celebration of the termination of these horrific hostilities?
Korky wrote:i remember being on Samothraki island is 2003 and apologizing for being an American under Bush II.
Seamus wrote:I flounced from certain aspects of the Stew.

User avatar
andybox
Stew Ingredient
Posts: 27291
Joined: Mon Jan 05, 2009 2:09 am

Re: A Sticky for Trump Tweets!

Post by andybox » Sat May 19, 2018 10:43 pm

Sweet.

The war with North Korea might be about to reboot. The war with Iran is looming. War in the South China Sea? Looking pretty good.
Did any of you mutter the words "this cunt will start WW3" when Trump came into office?
Hands have been clenched in a fist too long

User avatar
Moethebartender
Stew Ingredient
Posts: 11751
Joined: Thu Jan 20, 2005 10:11 pm

Re: A Sticky for Trump Tweets!

Post by Moethebartender » Sat May 19, 2018 10:50 pm

My one and only true thought, and dream really, was that he would finally bring an end to this senseless bloodshed that has been the result of the great war on coal. Thank god it has happened in my lifetime.
Korky wrote:i remember being on Samothraki island is 2003 and apologizing for being an American under Bush II.
Seamus wrote:I flounced from certain aspects of the Stew.

User avatar
Moethebartender
Stew Ingredient
Posts: 11751
Joined: Thu Jan 20, 2005 10:11 pm

Re: A Sticky for Trump Tweets!

Post by Moethebartender » Sat May 19, 2018 10:51 pm

Next up - Trump will defeat the war on Christmas. Watch out bitches, this shit is about to get real.
Korky wrote:i remember being on Samothraki island is 2003 and apologizing for being an American under Bush II.
Seamus wrote:I flounced from certain aspects of the Stew.

User avatar
andybox
Stew Ingredient
Posts: 27291
Joined: Mon Jan 05, 2009 2:09 am

Re: A Sticky for Trump Tweets!

Post by andybox » Sat May 19, 2018 11:01 pm

That is Nobel Prize worthy, Moe.
Hands have been clenched in a fist too long

User avatar
Chi_Rup
Stew Ingredient
Posts: 24729
Joined: Wed Jan 02, 2013 1:08 pm

Re: A Sticky for Trump Tweets!

Post by Chi_Rup » Sun May 20, 2018 1:51 pm

Americans will be free to say “Merry Christmas” all year long!

User avatar
Flobster!
Stew Ingredient
Posts: 29848
Joined: Wed Jan 07, 2015 12:12 am

Re: A Sticky for Trump Tweets!

Post by Flobster! » Sun May 20, 2018 1:56 pm

"....At what point does this soon to be $20,000,000 Witch Hunt, composed of 13 Angry and Heavily Conflicted Democrats and two people who have worked for Obama for 8 years, STOP! They have found no Collussion with Russia, No Obstruction, but they aren’t looking at the corruption...
11:11 pm · 20 May 2018"

He just can't help lying - as we know, most of the Witch Hunt Gang are Republicans.
The pies and sausage rolls are good in Australia - Iolar

User avatar
snowgirl
Stew Ingredient
Posts: 21870
Joined: Thu Jan 03, 2008 11:13 pm

Re: A Sticky for Trump Tweets!

Post by snowgirl » Sun May 20, 2018 2:24 pm

Yeah, I doubt any Democrats are conflicted. Republicans, maybe...
Our problem is civil obedience. -Howard Zinn

User avatar
northern_goddess
Queen Bee
Posts: 51880
Joined: Sat Feb 05, 2005 8:48 am

Re: A Sticky for Trump Tweets!

Post by northern_goddess » Sun May 20, 2018 7:23 pm

snowgirl wrote:
Sun May 20, 2018 2:24 pm
Yeah, I doubt any Democrats are conflicted. Republicans, maybe...
Hehe.
I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it.

http://www.fat-pie.com/salad.htm

User avatar
northern_goddess
Queen Bee
Posts: 51880
Joined: Sat Feb 05, 2005 8:48 am

Re: A Sticky for Trump Tweets!

Post by northern_goddess » Sun May 20, 2018 7:37 pm

I'm just not buying the story that this guy isn't on some kind of drugs. No wonder Melania doesn't sleep in the same bed as him. Can you imagine waking up next to someone who is this psychotic? All this before noon!
If the FBI or DOJ was infiltrating a campaign for the benefit of another campaign, that is a really big deal. Only the release or review of documents that the House Intelligence Committee (also, Senate Judiciary) is asking for can give the conclusive answers. Drain the Swamp!
More
Things are really getting ridiculous. The Failing and Crooked (but not as Crooked as Hillary Clinton) @nytimes has done a long & boring story indicating that the World’s most expensive Witch Hunt has found nothing on Russia & me so now they are looking at the rest of the World!
....At what point does this soon to be $20,000,000 Witch Hunt, composed of 13 Angry and Heavily Conflicted Democrats and two people who have worked for Obama for 8 years, STOP! They have found no Collussion with Russia, No Obstruction, but they aren’t looking at the corruption...
...in the Hillary Clinton Campaign where she deleted 33,000 Emails, got $145,000,000 while Secretary of State, paid McCabes wife $700,000 (and got off the FBI hook along with Terry M) and so much more. Republicans and real Americans should start getting tough on this Scam.
Now that the Witch Hunt has given up on Russia and is looking at the rest of the World, they should easily be able to take it into the Mid-Term Elections where they can put some hurt on the Republican Party. Don’t worry about Dems FISA Abuse, missing Emails or Fraudulent Dossier!
What ever happened to the Server, at the center of so much Corruption, that the Democratic National Committee REFUSED to hand over to the hard charging (except in the case of Democrats) FBI? They broke into homes & offices early in the morning, but were afraid to take the Server?
....and why hasn’t the Podesta brother been charged and arrested, like others, after being forced to close down his very large and successful firm? Is it because he is a VERY well connected Democrat working in the Swamp of Washington, D.C.?
The Witch Hunt finds no Collusion with Russia - so now they’re looking at the rest of the World. Oh’ great!
I hereby demand, and will do so officially tomorrow, that the Department of Justice look into whether or not the FBI/DOJ infiltrated or surveilled the Trump Campaign for Political Purposes - and if any such demands or requests were made by people within the Obama Administration!
I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it.

http://www.fat-pie.com/salad.htm

Post Reply