Chi_Rup
Stew Ingredient

Re: A Sticky for Trump Tweets!

Post by Chi_Rup » Tue Apr 10, 2018 3:54 pm

northern_goddess wrote:
Tue Apr 10, 2018 2:37 pm
3h3 hours ago

Attorney–client privilege is dead!
But he said he didn’t know anything about the Stormy Daniels payment?

snowgirl
Stew Ingredient

Post by snowgirl » Tue Apr 10, 2018 4:21 pm

Don't confuse him with facts! That was yesterday !

Lock her up!
Our problem is civil obedience. -Howard Zinn

avalon_
Stew Ingredient

Post by avalon_ » Wed Apr 11, 2018 3:29 pm

Donald J. Trump
‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump

Russia vows to shoot down any and all missiles fired at Syria. Get ready Russia, because they will be coming, nice and new and “smart!” You shouldn’t be partners with a Gas Killing Animal who kills his people and enjoys it!

VinnyD
Stew Ingredient

Post by VinnyD » Wed Apr 11, 2018 3:39 pm

June 15, 2013: We should stay the hell out of Syria, the "rebels" are just as bad as the current regime. WHAT WILL WE GET FOR OUR LIVES AND $ BILLIONS?ZERO

August 29, 2013: @walaa_3ssaf No, dopey, I would not go into Syria, but if I did it would be by surprise and not blurted all over the media like fools.

August 29, 2013: What will we get for bombing Syria besides more debt and a possible long term conflict? Obama needs Congressional approval.

September 1, 2013: President Obama's weakness and indecision may have saved us from doing a horrible and very costly (in more ways than money) attack on Syria!

September 2, 2013: If the U.S. attacks Syria and hits the wrong targets, killing civilians, there will be worldwide hell to pay. Stay away and fix broken U.S.

September 3, 2013: What I am saying is stay out of Syria.

September 5, 2013: The only reason President Obama wants to attack Syria is to save face over his very dumb RED LINE statement. Do NOT attack Syria,fix U.S.A.

September 5, 2013: AGAIN, TO OUR VERY FOOLISH LEADER, DO NOT ATTACK SYRIA - IF YOU DO MANY VERY BAD THINGS WILL HAPPEN & FROM THAT FIGHT THE U.S. GETS NOTHING!

September 7, 2013: President Obama, do not attack Syria. There is no upside and tremendous downside. Save your "powder" for another (and more important) day!

September 9, 2013: Don't attack Syria - an attack that will bring nothing but trouble for the U.S. Focus on making our country strong and great again!

Axios.

section8
the Secret Sauce

Post by section8 » Wed Apr 11, 2018 5:01 pm

avalon_ wrote:
Wed Apr 11, 2018 3:29 pm
Donald J. Trump

Russia vows to shoot down any and all missiles fired at Syria. Get ready Russia, because they will be coming, nice and new and “smart!” You shouldn’t be partners with a Gas Killing Animal who kills his people and enjoys it!
All of our missiles are graduates of Trump University, so you know they're smart!
This is the only musical: the mouth. And hopefully the brain attached to the mouth. Right? The brain, more important than the mouth, is the brain. The brain is much more important.

section8
the Secret Sauce

Post by section8 » Wed Apr 11, 2018 5:44 pm

@walaa_3ssaf No, dopey, I would not go into Syria, but if I did it would be by surprise and not blurted all over the media like fools.
This is the only musical: the mouth. And hopefully the brain attached to the mouth. Right? The brain, more important than the mouth, is the brain. The brain is much more important.

northern_goddess
Queen Bee

Post by northern_goddess » Wed Apr 11, 2018 6:04 pm

Donald J. Trump

Verified account

@realDonaldTrump
5h5 hours ago

Much of the bad blood with Russia is caused by the Fake & Corrupt Russia Investigation, headed up by the all Democrat loyalists, or people that worked for Obama. Mueller is most conflicted of all (except Rosenstein who signed FISA & Comey letter). No Collusion, so they go crazy!
I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it.

http://www.fat-pie.com/salad.htm

section8
the Secret Sauce

Post by section8 » Thu Apr 12, 2018 5:32 pm

snowgirl
Stew Ingredient

Post by snowgirl » Thu Apr 12, 2018 8:53 pm

A staffer got ahold of his phone, it seems.

northern_goddess
Queen Bee

Post by northern_goddess » Fri Apr 13, 2018 1:12 pm

I guess he didn't like Comey's book. :(
1h1 hour ago
More
James Comey is a proven LEAKER & LIAR. Virtually everyone in Washington thought he should be fired for the terrible job he did-until he was, in fact, fired. He leaked CLASSIFIED information, for which he should be prosecuted. He lied to Congress under OATH. He is a weak and.....
52m52 minutes ago
More
....untruthful slime ball who was, as time has proven, a terrible Director of the FBI. His handling of the Crooked Hillary Clinton case, and the events surrounding it, will go down as one of the worst “botch jobs” of history. It was my great honor to fire James Comey!
I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it.

incognita
red fanged She-devil

Post by incognita » Fri Apr 13, 2018 1:14 pm

Wow, he's seething. Comey must be hitting close to home.
As an adult, the beer aisle at the grocery makes me feel exactly like the cereal aisle made me feel as a kid.

NorthAmerican
Stew Ingredient

Post by NorthAmerican » Fri Apr 13, 2018 2:27 pm

incognita wrote:
Fri Apr 13, 2018 1:14 pm
Wow, he's seething. Comey must be hitting close to home.
Trump's lap dog (i.e., Sarah Huckabee Sanders) has now entered the Twitter war: "One of the few areas of true bipartisan consensus in Washington is Comey has no credibility."

According to NBC News, the White House has signed off on a "battle plan" to attack Comey in every way possible, with the plan itself being managed by the Republican National Committee. I'm not surprised; every one of the e-mails I receive from the President, Donald Trump Jr. Mike Pence and others has the RNC's endorsement on it.
I enjoy reading NorthAmerican's posts. So well-written and interesting except for the dull parts.--Nines

northern_goddess
Queen Bee

Post by northern_goddess » Fri Apr 13, 2018 6:11 pm

I laughed.

I wonder if some of these are his staff tweeting for him and setting him up to look really stupid.
2h2 hours ago
More
We are bringing back our factories, we are bringing back our jobs, and we are bringing back those four beautiful words: MADE IN THE USA!

andybox
Stew Ingredient

Post by andybox » Fri Apr 13, 2018 10:21 pm

northern_goddess wrote:
Fri Apr 13, 2018 6:11 pm
I laughed.

I wonder if some of these are his staff tweeting for him and setting him up to look really stupid.
2h2 hours ago
More
We are bringing back our factories, we are bringing back our jobs, and we are bringing back those four beautiful words: MADE IN THE USA!
You can’t make this shit up. It must be highly embarrassing to be openly supporting this fool of a man.
The rich get richer, the poor get the picture, the bombs never hit you when you're down so low.

VinnyD
Stew Ingredient

Post by VinnyD » Fri Apr 13, 2018 11:01 pm

John Kelly, at a recent meeting with Trump and members of Congress, speaks (or rather is dumbstruck) for us all:

section8
the Secret Sauce

Post by section8 » Sat Apr 14, 2018 3:35 am

NorthAmerican
Stew Ingredient

Post by NorthAmerican » Sat Apr 14, 2018 3:53 am

I think the consensus for a long time has been that a President doesn't need their approval except in the case of a declaration of war. This is not a war, but only the baby steps toward one.

Sad to say, the majority on both sides of the aisle are okay with tonight's attacks.
I enjoy reading NorthAmerican's posts. So well-written and interesting except for the dull parts.--Nines

Flobster!
Stew Ingredient

Post by Flobster! » Sat Apr 14, 2018 12:42 pm

Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) Tweeted:
DOJ just issued the McCabe report - which is a total disaster. He LIED! LIED! LIED! McCabe was totally controlled by Comey - McCabe is Comey!! No collusion, all made up by this den of thieves and lowlifes!
The pies and sausage rolls are good in Australia - Iolar

northern_goddess
Queen Bee

Post by northern_goddess » Sun Apr 15, 2018 1:18 pm

He's always so reactive to everything. It really is just like a reality tv show. In today's episode Comey's book really has him spinning out.of.control.
1h1 hour ago
More
Unbelievably, James Comey states that Polls, where Crooked Hillary was leading, were a factor in the handling (stupidly) of the Clinton Email probe. In other words, he was making decisions based on the fact that he thought she was going to win, and he wanted a job. Slimeball!
1h1 hour ago
More
The big questions in Comey’s badly reviewed book aren’t answered like, how come he gave up Classified Information (jail), why did he lie to Congress (jail), why did the DNC refuse to give Server to the FBI (why didn’t they TAKE it), why the phony memos, McCabe’s $700,000 & more?
1h1 hour ago
More
Comey throws AG Lynch “under the bus!” Why can’t we all find out what happened on the tarmac in the back of the plane with Wild Bill and Lynch? Was she promised a Supreme Court seat, or AG, in order to lay off Hillary. No golf and grandkids talk (give us all a break)!
And let's not forget to throw some random comment in about the Damn Media while we're ranting.
54m54 minutes ago
More
The Syrian raid was so perfectly carried out, with such precision, that the only way the Fake News Media could demean was by my use of the term “Mission Accomplished.” I knew they would seize on this but felt it is such a great Military term, it should be brought back. Use often!
42m42 minutes ago
More
I never asked Comey for Personal Loyalty. I hardly even knew this guy. Just another of his many lies. His “memos” are self serving and FAKE!
18m18 minutes ago
More
Attorney Client privilege is now a thing of the past. I have many (too many!) lawyers and they are probably wondering when their offices, and even homes, are going to be raided with everything, including their phones and computers, taken. All lawyers are deflated and concerned!
8m8 minutes ago
More
Slippery James Comey, a man who always ends up badly and out of whack (he is not smart!), will go down as the WORST FBI Director in history, by far!

NorthAmerican
Stew Ingredient

Post by NorthAmerican » Sun Apr 15, 2018 2:38 pm

Attorney Client privilege is now a thing of the past. I have many (too many!) lawyers and they are probably wondering when their offices, and even homes, are going to be raided with everything, including their phones and computers, taken. All lawyers are deflated and concerned!
According to the news item I linked to in The Michael Cohen Thread, prosecutors have made the point that Michael Cohen is a lawyer, but also more than that, a private citizen whose actions in that latter capacity are being investigated. That investigation apparently was in progress for weeks or months before the raids on Cohen's residences and hotel room, and prosecutors say there were zero communications between Cohen and the President in anything they have examined.

snowgirl
Stew Ingredient

Post by snowgirl » Sun Apr 15, 2018 2:45 pm

Don't confuse them with facts, NA!

northern_goddess
Queen Bee

Post by northern_goddess » Sun Apr 15, 2018 6:29 pm

And... Obama continues to be firmly lodged in Trump's head.
4h4 hours ago
More
Just hit 50% in the Rasmussen Poll, much higher than President Obama at same point. With all of the phony stories and Fake News, it’s hard to believe! Thank you America, we are doing Great Things.

NorthAmerican
Stew Ingredient

Post by NorthAmerican » Mon Apr 16, 2018 2:56 pm

Donald J. Trump

That was less than a week ago, and this morning's news reports say that the Russian navy is conducting firing exercises near Syria.

Flex those muscles, Darin' Donnie! You'll show 'em who's boss of the world!

northern_goddess
Queen Bee

Post by northern_goddess » Tue Apr 17, 2018 7:35 pm

They love me! They really love me!!
2h2 hours ago
More
Rasmussen just came out at 51% Approval despite the Fake News Media. They were one of the three most accurate on Election Day. Just about the most inaccurate were CNN and ABC News/Washington Post, and they haven’t changed (get new pollsters). Much of the media is a Scam!

northern_goddess
Queen Bee

Post by northern_goddess » Wed Apr 18, 2018 2:11 pm

He seems to wake up MAD every morning. That can't be good for his health.
1h1 hour ago
More
Slippery James Comey, the worst FBI Director in history, was not fired because of the phony Russia investigation where, by the way, there was NO COLLUSION (except by the Dems)!

2wilzgood
Stew Ingredient

Post by 2wilzgood » Thu Apr 19, 2018 2:30 am

Dog whistle!
"There is a Revolution going on in California. Soooo many Sanctuary areas want OUT of this ridiculous, crime infested & breeding concept. Jerry Brown is trying to back out of the National Guard at the Border, but the people of the State are not happy. Want Security & Safety NOW!"
WTF, breeding concept?
I used to feel empathy for the poor. Now I just want them all to die. - ScottBaio
You will die like a dog for no good reason. - Hemingway
My efforts here are wasted - wilz

northern_goddess
Queen Bee

Post by northern_goddess » Thu Apr 19, 2018 3:05 am

DHS secretary declines to explain Trump's 'breeding' tweet
https://www.cnn.com/2018/04/18/politics ... index.html

northern_goddess
Queen Bee

Post by northern_goddess » Thu Apr 19, 2018 11:25 pm

And, back to Comey
More
James Comey just threw Andrew McCabe “under the bus.” Inspector General’s Report on McCabe is a disaster for both of them! Getting a little (lot) of their own medicine?

northern_goddess
Queen Bee

Post by northern_goddess » Fri Apr 20, 2018 2:20 pm

I guess we know what is top of mind for Trump before he goes to bed and the second he wakes up.
11h11 hours ago
More
James Comey Memos just out and show clearly that there was NO COLLUSION and NO OBSTRUCTION. Also, he leaked classified information. WOW! Will the Witch Hunt continue?
4h4 hours ago
More
So General Michael Flynn’s life can be totally destroyed while Shadey James Comey can Leak and Lie and make lots of money from a third rate book (that should never have been written). Is that really the way life in America is supposed to work? I don’t think so!

VinnyD
Stew Ingredient

Post by VinnyD » Fri Apr 20, 2018 4:12 pm

I think he was trying to express the idea that some concept, maybe sanctuary cities or something — has led to California being crime infested and that that smae concept could be said to breed crime. It didn't quite work out by the time it made its way from his brain to his fingertips.

Scrubb
Stew Ingredient

Post by Scrubb » Fri Apr 20, 2018 6:47 pm

YEah, I think he meant crime-infested and crime-breeding but that doesn't really come across with "crime infested & breeding".
Boinkity_Boink isn't much of an idiot

VinnyD
Stew Ingredient

Post by VinnyD » Fri Apr 20, 2018 7:28 pm

And "crime-infested concept" doesn''t really make any sense.

VinnyD
Stew Ingredient

Post by VinnyD » Fri Apr 20, 2018 7:28 pm

His capitalization reminds me of Strife.

northern_goddess
Queen Bee

Post by northern_goddess » Fri Apr 20, 2018 11:29 pm

Wait! He's doing great in the polls again. :D
More
Can you believe that despite 93% bad stories from the Fake News Media (should be getting good stories), today we had just about our highest Poll Numbers, including those on Election Day? The American public is wise to the phony an dishonest press. Make America Great Again!
I like that he knows exactly 93% of the stories are bad.

andybox
Stew Ingredient

Post by andybox » Sat Apr 21, 2018 3:53 am

northern_goddess wrote:
Fri Apr 20, 2018 11:29 pm
Wait! He's doing great in the polls again. :D
More
Can you believe that despite 93% bad stories from the Fake News Media (should be getting good stories), today we had just about our highest Poll Numbers, including those on Election Day? The American public is wise to the phony an dishonest press. Make America Great Again!
I like that he knows exactly 93% of the stories are bad.
100% of the time.
The rich get richer, the poor get the picture, the bombs never hit you when you're down so low.

northern_goddess
Queen Bee

Post by northern_goddess » Sat Apr 21, 2018 4:08 am

Perhaps Trump would be better served to ask his lawyer these questions. Oh, wait...
51m51 minutes ago
More
James Comey illegally leaked classified documents to the press in order to generate a Special Council? Therefore, the Special Council was established based on an illegal act? Really, does everybody know what that means?

section8
the Secret Sauce

Post by section8 » Sat Apr 21, 2018 5:35 am

‘Counsel’

northern_goddess
Queen Bee

Post by northern_goddess » Sat Apr 21, 2018 5:48 am

One of his twinks will probably correct it before morning.

incognita
red fanged She-devil

Post by incognita » Sat Apr 21, 2018 1:49 pm

Meanwhile, the DOJ gave Comey memos to House Rs...who instantly leak them....
As an adult, the beer aisle at the grocery makes me feel exactly like the cereal aisle made me feel as a kid.

northern_goddess
Queen Bee

Post by northern_goddess » Sat Apr 21, 2018 1:51 pm

Someone sounds nervous.
35m35 minutes ago
More
The New York Times and a third rate reporter named Maggie Haberman, known as a Crooked H flunkie who I don’t speak to and have nothing to do with, are going out of their way to destroy Michael Cohen and his relationship with me in the hope that he will “flip.” They use....
35m35 minutes ago
More
....non-existent “sources” and a drunk/drugged up loser who hates Michael, a fine person with a wonderful family. Michael is a businessman for his own account/lawyer who I have always liked & respected. Most people will flip if the Government lets them out of trouble, even if....
More
....it means lying or making up stories. Sorry, I don’t see Michael doing that despite the horrible Witch Hunt and the dishonest media!

VinnyD
Stew Ingredient

Post by VinnyD » Sat Apr 21, 2018 2:44 pm

What does he mean by Cohen flipping? To most people that would mean Cohen giving the prosecutors evidence of crimes that Trump has committed. But Trump hasn't committed any crimes, has he? So how can Cohen flip?

northern_goddess
Queen Bee

Post by northern_goddess » Sat Apr 21, 2018 2:48 pm

That's when 'flipping' quickly turned to 'making up stories'.

VinnyD
Stew Ingredient

Post by VinnyD » Sat Apr 21, 2018 3:30 pm

Right, got it. Somebody must have said: "Umm, Mr President . . . "

section8
the Secret Sauce

Post by section8 » Sat Apr 21, 2018 6:32 pm

VinnyD
Stew Ingredient

Post by VinnyD » Sat Apr 21, 2018 7:59 pm

Melania's smile actually looks natural in that picture.

northern_goddess
Queen Bee

Post by northern_goddess » Sun Apr 22, 2018 12:14 am

He's on a rampage again (well, when isn't he?) and all over the map. I was thinking about his 'pardon' tweet. Can you imagine if he doesn't pardon Johnson, after saying he might. That's sort of a cruel thing to do to a person. And it's hilarious that he denies calling people names. That's at least the one thing we all know he does.
5h5 hours ago
More
So funny, the Democrats have sued the Republicans for Winning. Now he R’s counter and force them to turn over a treasure trove of material, including Servers and Emails!
5h5 hours ago
More
Sylvester Stallone called me with the story of heavyweight boxing champion Jack Johnson. His trials and tribulations were great, his life complex and controversial. Others have looked at this over the years, most thought it would be done, but yes, I am considering a Full Pardon!
More
James Comey’s Memos are Classified, I did not Declassify them. They belong to our Government! Therefore, he broke the law! Additionally, he totally made up many of the things he said I said, and he is already a proven liar and leaker. Where are Memos on Clinton, Lynch & others?
More
The Washington Post said I refer to Jeff Sessions as “Mr. Magoo” and Rod Rosenstein as “Mr. Peepers.” This is “according to people with whom the president has spoken.” There are no such people and don’t know these characters...just more Fake & Disgusting News to create ill will!
2h2 hours ago
More
“At least two Memos Comey shared with a friend contained Classified Information.” Wall Street Journal

northern_goddess
Queen Bee

Post by northern_goddess » Wed Apr 25, 2018 6:28 pm

He seems very pleased that wifey is skilled at setting tables. How nice.
4h4 hours ago
More
.@FLOTUS did a spectacular job hosting the President of France @EmmanuelMacron and his wife Brigitte. Every detail was done to perfection. The State Dining Room never looked more beautiful, and Washington is abuzz over what an incredible job Melania did.

VinnyD
Stew Ingredient

Post by VinnyD » Wed Apr 25, 2018 7:25 pm

Jack Johnson has been dead for over seventy years, NoGs. It is of no concern to him whether he is pardoned or not.

northern_goddess
Queen Bee

Post by northern_goddess » Wed Apr 25, 2018 7:48 pm

VinnyD wrote:
Wed Apr 25, 2018 7:25 pm
Jack Johnson has been dead for over seventy years, NoGs. It is of no concern to him whether he is pardoned or not.
Ha! I hadn't bothered to read up about it. I just saw the tweet. But anyway, think of the family!!

northern_goddess
Queen Bee

Post by northern_goddess » Thu Apr 26, 2018 11:09 pm

Haha. Could he be more delusional? or maybe this is one of those tweets his staff make in order to mock him without him realizing it.
More
Loved being on @foxandfriends this morning. Great show!