Stew Ingredient

Re: A Sticky for Trump Tweets!

Post by andybox » Sat Dec 30, 2017 10:49 pm

Nogs, where's the 1250 nifty?

northern_goddess
Queen Bee

Post by northern_goddess » Sun Dec 31, 2017 5:10 pm

Oops, missed the nifty, Andy. Well, Trump is bombastically bombarding Twitter on the last day of the year. Much of which confirms that Obama and even Hillary are still deeply lodged in his brain.

And, of course, he doesn't tweet because he likes to. He's been forced to do it.

More
On Taxes: “This is the biggest corporate rate cut ever, going back to the corporate income tax rate of roughly 80 years ago.This is a huge pro-growth stimulus for the economy. Every year the Obama WH overstated how the economy would grow. Now real economics and jobs.” @WSJ Report

More
I use Social Media not because I like to, but because it is the only way to fight a VERY dishonest and unfair “press,” now often referred to as Fake News Media. Phony and non-existent “sources” are being used more often than ever. Many stories & reports a pure fiction!

More
If the Dems (Crooked Hillary) got elected, your stocks would be down 50% from values on Election Day. Now they have a great future - and just beginning!

Why would smart voters want to put Democrats in Congress in 2018 Election when their policies will totally kill the great wealth created during the months since the Election. People are much better off now not to mention ISIS, VA, Judges, Strong Border, 2nd A, Tax Cuts & more?
I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it.

http://www.fat-pie.com/salad.htm

andybox
Stew Ingredient

Post by andybox » Sun Dec 31, 2017 9:35 pm

I thought the US had elections every 4 years? What’s Trump talking about when he says 2018?

northern_goddess
Queen Bee

Post by northern_goddess » Sun Dec 31, 2017 10:06 pm

andybox wrote:I thought the US had elections every 4 years? What’s Trump talking about when he says 2018?

I don't really get it either but google tells me this:

The 2018 United States elections will mostly be held on Tuesday, November 6, 2018. These midterm elections will take place in the middle of Republican President Donald Trump's term. All 435 seats in the United States House of Representatives and 33 of the 100 seats in the United States Senate will be contested.
I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it.

NorthAmerican
Stew Ingredient

Post by NorthAmerican » Sun Dec 31, 2017 10:11 pm

andybox wrote:I thought the US had elections every 4 years? What’s Trump talking about when he says 2018?

The midterm elections; in 2018, every one of the 435 members of the U.S. House of Representatives is up for re-election (exceptions would include members who choose to leave office, those who were appointed to complete the term of a deceased member, and some others). Some will face challenges, usually from people in a different political party. At the same time, one-third of the 100 nenbers of the U.S. Senate will be up for re-election.

It's complicated, but Wiki has a compehensive explanation that you may or not find comprehensible.

U.S. Midterm elections
I enjoy reading NorthAmerican's posts. So well-written and interesting except for the dull parts.--Nines

andybox
Stew Ingredient

Post by andybox » Sun Dec 31, 2017 10:47 pm

Thanks Nogs and NA, I’m as confused as ever

NorthAmerican
Stew Ingredient

Post by NorthAmerican » Sun Dec 31, 2017 10:56 pm

andybox wrote:Thanks Nogs and NA, I’m as confused as ever

I would bet that a very high percentage of us in the U.S.A. are as confused as you are. I knew that it was all of the House and one-third of the Senate, but I didn't remember the details so I had to look them up.
I enjoy reading NorthAmerican's posts. So well-written and interesting except for the dull parts.--Nines

northern_goddess
Queen Bee

Post by northern_goddess » Mon Jan 01, 2018 3:37 pm

What is he, twelve? Who talks like this?

Verified account@realDonaldTrump
31 Dec 2017
More
As our Country rapidly grows stronger and smarter, I want to wish all of my friends, supporters, enemies, haters, and even the very dishonest Fake News Media, a Happy and Healthy New Year. 2018 will be a great year for America!

Chi_Rup
Stew Ingredient

Post by Chi_Rup » Mon Jan 01, 2018 5:33 pm

His tweets over the last few days have had a very different feel to them, haven’t they? They include some of his popular phrases and signature style but otherwise could be written by a machine.

It’s definitely not the same Trump who gave that interview to the New York Times.
Last edited by Chi_Rup on Mon Jan 01, 2018 6:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

NorthAmerican
Stew Ingredient

Post by NorthAmerican » Mon Jan 01, 2018 5:54 pm

Chi_Rup wrote:His tweets over the last few days have had a very different feel to them, haven’t they? They include some of his popular phrases and signature style but otherwise could be written by a machine.
It’s definitely a not the same Trump who gave that interview to the New York Times.

I have a sense of dread about what Trump may tweet in response to Kim Jong Un's New Year's speech. Sources seem to agree that it was conciliatory rather than confrontational in tone. Kim Jong Un was dressed in a suit and tie rather than a military uniform, and although he referred to his nation's nuclear capability he called it a fact, not a threat. He also wished South Koreans well on their hosting of the Olympics in February, and urged that they join him in talks to reunite the nation.

northern_goddess
Queen Bee

Post by northern_goddess » Tue Jan 02, 2018 3:20 pm

Lock them up!

More
Crooked Hillary Clinton’s top aid, Huma Abedin, has been accused of disregarding basic security protocols. She put Classified Passwords into the hands of foreign agents. Remember sailors pictures on submarine? Jail! Deep State Justice Dept must finally act? Also on Comey & others

northern_goddess
Queen Bee

Post by northern_goddess » Tue Jan 02, 2018 3:21 pm

I bet he's been single-handedly flying all those commercial jets in order to keep Americans safe.

More
Since taking office I have been very strict on Commercial Aviation. Good news - it was just reported that there were Zero deaths in 2017, the best and safest year on record!

northern_goddess
Queen Bee

Post by northern_goddess » Tue Jan 02, 2018 3:22 pm

Weirdo,

More
Democrats are doing nothing for DACA - just interested in politics. DACA activists and Hispanics will go hard against Dems, will start “falling in love” with Republicans and their President! We are about RESULTS.

Chi_Rup
Stew Ingredient

Post by Chi_Rup » Tue Jan 02, 2018 3:53 pm

northern_goddess wrote:I bet he's been single-handedly flying all those commercial jets in order to keep Americans safe.

More
Since taking office I have been very strict on Commercial Aviation. Good news - it was just reported that there were Zero deaths in 2017, the best and safest year on record!

He can’t be tweeting in support of government regulation, surely?

5waldos
Stew Ingredient

Post by 5waldos » Wed Jan 03, 2018 1:31 am

“ I will be announcing THE MOST DISHONEST & CORRUPT MEDIA AWARDS OF THE YEAR on Monday at 5:00 o’clock. Subjects will cover Dishonesty & Bad Reporting in various categories from the Fake News Media. Stay tuned!”

northern_goddess
Queen Bee

Post by northern_goddess » Wed Jan 03, 2018 3:59 am

5waldos wrote:“ I will be announcing THE MOST DISHONEST & CORRUPT MEDIA AWARDS OF THE YEAR on Monday at 5:00 o’clock. Subjects will cover Dishonesty & Bad Reporting in various categories from the Fake News Media. Stay tuned!”

Just when you think he couldn't sink any lower.

NorthAmerican
Stew Ingredient

Post by NorthAmerican » Wed Jan 03, 2018 4:07 am

northern_goddess wrote:
5waldos wrote:“ I will be announcing THE MOST DISHONEST & CORRUPT MEDIA AWARDS OF THE YEAR on Monday at 5:00 o’clock. Subjects will cover Dishonesty & Bad Reporting in various categories from the Fake News Media. Stay tuned!”

Just when you think he couldn't sink any lower.

Do you think Trump will eventually hit rock bottom? Here's John Oliver's take on that:

northern_goddess
Queen Bee

Post by northern_goddess » Wed Jan 03, 2018 4:14 am

And, here we have the dick waving competition.
More
North Korean Leader Kim Jong Un just stated that the “Nuclear Button is on his desk at all times.” Will someone from his depleted and food starved regime please inform him that I too have a Nuclear Button, but it is a much bigger & more powerful one than his, and my Button works!

andybox
Stew Ingredient

Post by andybox » Wed Jan 03, 2018 4:59 am

Chi_Rup wrote:
northern_goddess wrote:I bet he's been single-handedly flying all those commercial jets in order to keep Americans safe.

More

He can’t be tweeting in support of government regulation, surely?

covfefe

TheDevil
Stew Ingredient

Post by TheDevil » Wed Jan 03, 2018 8:41 am

northern_goddess wrote:And, here we have the dick waving competition.
More
North Korean Leader Kim Jong Un just stated that the “Nuclear Button is on his desk at all times.” Will someone from his depleted and food starved regime please inform him that I too have a Nuclear Button, but it is a much bigger & more powerful one than his, and my Button works!

Darth Putin's (who is the Best Putin parody account on twitter) reply:

Darth Putin

@DarthPutinKGB
2h2 hours ago
More
Both Kim & Donnie know my button is the biggest.
الإله ليس عظيما

Flora
Stew Ingredient

Post by Flora » Wed Jan 03, 2018 11:15 am

RedsailsII
Stew Ingredient

Post by RedsailsII » Wed Jan 03, 2018 8:15 pm

Donnie had a fit in the playroom today. Stevey Bannon's getting too much attention from others around the toy box:

The president unleashed a torrent of accusations against Bannon, accusing him of losing his mind after leaving the White House, and having very little to do with his presidency.

Trump also taunted Bannon for supporting Republican senate candidate Roy Moore in the Alabama Senate race and losing to the Democrat. “Steve doesn’t represent my base—he’s only in it for himself,” Trump said.
The president also accused Bannon for leaking false information to the media about his influence and importance and accused him of trying to burn down his MAGA agenda.

northern_goddess
Queen Bee

Post by northern_goddess » Thu Jan 04, 2018 2:38 pm

It's groundhog day at the White House.

More
Many mostly Democrat States refused to hand over data from the 2016 Election to the Commission On Voter Fraud. They fought hard that the Commission not see their records or methods because they know that many people are voting illegally. System is rigged, must go to Voter I.D.

More
As Americans, you need identification, sometimes in a very strong and accurate form, for almost everything you do.....except when it comes to the most important thing, VOTING for the people that run your country. Push hard for Voter Identification!

More
With all of the failed “experts” weighing in, does anybody really believe that talks and dialogue would be going on between North and South Korea right now if I wasn’t firm, strong and willing to commit our total “might” against the North. Fools, but talks are a good thing!

More
Donald J. Trump Retweeted CoreyJones
So beautiful....Show this picture to the NFL players who still kneel!Donald J. Trump added,

northern_goddess
Queen Bee

Post by northern_goddess » Fri Jan 05, 2018 1:10 am

northern_goddess
Queen Bee

Post by northern_goddess » Fri Jan 05, 2018 1:50 pm

Right on cue

Donald J. Trump
‏Verified account@realDonaldTrump
10h10 hours ago
More
I authorized Zero access to White House (actually turned him down many times) for author of phony book! I never spoke to him for book. Full of lies, misrepresentations and sources that don’t exist. Look at this guy’s past and watch what happens to him and Sloppy Steve!

northern_goddess
Queen Bee

Post by northern_goddess » Fri Jan 05, 2018 1:51 pm

Someone appears to still be obsessed with Obama

ealDonaldTrump
10h10 hours ago
More
The Fake News Media barely mentions the fact that the Stock Market just hit another New Record and that business in the U.S. is booming...but the people know! Can you imagine if “O” was president and had these numbers - would be biggest story on earth! Dow now over 25,000.

VinnyD
Stew Ingredient

Post by VinnyD » Fri Jan 05, 2018 3:29 pm

I do wonder exactly how Wolfe got access. Somebody with the authority to get him a pass got him one. Who?

eric84

Post by eric84 » Fri Jan 05, 2018 6:00 pm

Didn’t he just ask and trumpiedoodle agreed? I was thinking whether bob Woodward was steamed he didn’t get access as the premier presidential chronicler.
Love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair.

northern_goddess
Queen Bee

Post by northern_goddess » Sat Jan 06, 2018 1:23 am

I wonder if he forgot the election is over. And he won.

11h11 hours ago
More
Well, now that collusion with Russia is proving to be a total hoax and the only collusion is with Hillary Clinton and the FBI/Russia, the Fake News Media (Mainstream) and this phony new book are hitting out at every new front imaginable. They should try winning an election. Sad!

northern_goddess
Queen Bee

Post by northern_goddess » Sat Jan 06, 2018 1:24 am

:shock: :shock: :shock:

More
The Mercer Family recently dumped the leaker known as Sloppy Steve Bannon. Smart!

Chi_Rup
Stew Ingredient

Post by Chi_Rup » Sat Jan 06, 2018 1:31 pm

Donald is in a reflective mood today:

‪....Actually, throughout my life, my two greatest assets have been mental stability and being, like, really smart. Crooked Hillary Clinton also played these cards very hard and, as everyone knows, went down in flames. I went from VERY successful businessman, to top T.V. Star.....‬

‪....to President of the United States (on my first try). I think that would qualify as not smart, but genius....and a very stable genius at that!‬

Vodd
Stew Ingredient

Post by Vodd » Sat Jan 06, 2018 1:45 pm

He is impossible to parody.

Was talking to the woman on the checkout at the supermarket today about just how fucking stoopid you have to be to not think he's is a cretin. Made me proud to be British. In America I would have been refused service and then shot.
They tire of quiet, that have known the storm.

Flobster!
Stew Ingredient

Post by Flobster! » Sat Jan 06, 2018 1:47 pm

Can you imagine being a head of state and having to make small-talk with him? Without laughing?
The pies and sausage rolls are good in Australia - Iolar

Chi_Rup
Stew Ingredient

Post by Chi_Rup » Sat Jan 06, 2018 5:33 pm

He’s also forgotten running for nomination in 2012. “First try” indeed. He just reflexively lies and self-aggrandises, even after getting to the “having to explain that you’re not mad” stage.

VinnyD
Stew Ingredient

Post by VinnyD » Sat Jan 06, 2018 10:12 pm

andybox
Stew Ingredient

Post by andybox » Sun Jan 07, 2018 3:39 am

Beautiful.

northern_goddess
Queen Bee

Post by northern_goddess » Sun Jan 07, 2018 9:50 pm

It really is just a reality TV show for him.

More
The Fake News Awards, those going to the most corrupt & biased of the Mainstream Media, will be presented to the losers on Wednesday, January 17th, rather than this coming Monday. The interest in, and importance of, these awards is far greater than anyone could have anticipated!

northern_goddess
Queen Bee

Post by northern_goddess » Mon Jan 08, 2018 2:38 am

He continues to be obsessed with Hillary and Obama. It's embarrassing.

Donald J. Trump@realDonaldTrump
14m14 minutes ago
More
“His is turning out to be an enormously consensual presidency. So much so that...there has never been a day that I wished Hillary Clinton were President. Not one. Indeed, as Trump’s accomplishments accumulate, the mere thought of Clinton in the W.H., doubling down on Obama’s.....

No idea who he is quoting.

northern_goddess
Queen Bee

Post by northern_goddess » Mon Jan 08, 2018 2:39 am

Oh, here we go. It took him 15 minutes to get Part 2 out.

1m1 minute ago
More
....failed policies, washes away any doubts that America made the right choice. This was truly a change election, and the changes Trump is bringing are far-reaching and necessary.” Thank you Michael Goodwin! (Please read entire column) mgoodwin@nypost.com

northern_goddess
Queen Bee

Post by northern_goddess » Mon Jan 08, 2018 5:43 am

northern_goddess wrote:He continues to be obsessed with Hillary and Obama. It's embarrassing.

14m14 minutes ago
More
“His is turning out to be an enormously consensual presidency. So much so that...there has never been a day that I wished Hillary Clinton were President. Not one. Indeed, as Trump’s accomplishments accumulate, the mere thought of Clinton in the W.H., doubling down on Obama’s.....

No idea who he is quoting.

Looks like he has real problems with quoting people. Fixed it now.

2h2 hours ago
More
“His is turning out to be an enormously consequential presidency. So much so that, despite my own frustration over his missteps, there has never been a day when I wished Hillary Clinton were president. Not one. Indeed, as Trump’s accomplishments accumulate, the mere thought of...

northern_goddess
Queen Bee

Post by northern_goddess » Wed Jan 10, 2018 2:56 pm

I guess he lost in court again.

44m44 minutes ago

It just shows everyone how broken and unfair our Court System is when the opposing side in a case (such as DACA) always runs to the 9th Circuit and almost always wins before being reversed by higher courts.

TheDevil
Stew Ingredient

Post by TheDevil » Thu Jan 11, 2018 1:28 pm

Why not post some more whataboutism

Donald J. Trump

Verified account

@realDonaldTrump
2h2 hours ago
More
Disproven and paid for by Democrats “Dossier used to spy on Trump Campaign. Did FBI use Intel tool to influence the Election?” @foxandfriends Did Dems or Clinton also pay Russians? Where are hidden and smashed DNC servers? Where are Crooked Hillary Emails? What a mess!
الإله ليس عظيما

northern_goddess
Queen Bee

Post by northern_goddess » Thu Jan 11, 2018 8:29 pm

Foreign surveillance of foreign bad guys on foreign land. Excellent.

More
With that being said, I have personally directed the fix to the unmasking process since taking office and today’s vote is about foreign surveillance of foreign bad guys on foreign land. We need it! Get smart!

northern_goddess
Queen Bee

Post by northern_goddess » Thu Jan 11, 2018 11:37 pm

I wonder if those foreign bad guys are from these shit hole countries?

Donald Trump described El Salvador, Haiti and certain African nations, as “shithole” countries during a meeting with lawmakers on Thursday, according to a report.

“Why are we having all these people from shithole countries come here?” Trump said, after being presented with a proposal to restore protections for immigrants from those countries as part of a bipartisan immigration deal, according to the Washington Post, citing aides briefed on the meeting.

northern_goddess
Queen Bee

Post by northern_goddess » Fri Jan 12, 2018 5:04 am

The most recent of what I believe is a record 13 tweets today. This one reminds us of how firmly Obama is lodged in his brain.

5m5 minutes ago

Reason I canceled my trip to London is that I am not a big fan of the Obama Administration having sold perhaps the best located and finest embassy in London for “peanuts,” only to build a new one in an off location for 1.2 billion dollars. Bad deal. Wanted me to cut ribbon-NO!

Charles Johnson Retweeted Donald J. Trump
Donnie cancels his trip to Britain because he's scared to face their disapproval, but still finds a way to blame it on Obama. Unbelievably pathetic.

RedsailsII
Stew Ingredient

Post by RedsailsII » Fri Jan 12, 2018 3:18 pm

hey, somebody else is calling him "Donnie." I liked that.

Sorry, Northern_Goddess, but Donnie never said 'shithole.' That's a lie. You should be banned from the Stew for being a bigly liar:

Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump
Never said anything derogatory about Haitians other than Haiti is, obviously, a very poor and troubled country. Never said “take them out.” Made up by Dems. I have a wonderful relationship with Haitians. Probably should record future meetings - unfortunately, no trust!

5:48 AM - Jan 12, 2018

northern_goddess
Queen Bee

Post by northern_goddess » Sun Jan 21, 2018 4:00 pm

Trump wants nuclear option. That seems to be how he does everything in his life.
Verified account@realDonaldTrump
3h3 hours ago

Great to see how hard Republicans are fighting for our Military and Safety at the Border. The Dems just want illegal immigrants to pour into our nation unchecked. If stalemate continues, Republicans should go to 51% (Nuclear Option) and vote on real, long term budget, no C.R.’s!

incognita
red fanged She-devil

Post by incognita » Sun Jan 21, 2018 5:11 pm

The lies just never stop.
As an adult, the beer aisle at the grocery makes me feel exactly like the cereal aisle made me feel as a kid.

NorthAmerican
Stew Ingredient

Post by NorthAmerican » Mon Jan 22, 2018 12:17 am

incognita wrote:
Sun Jan 21, 2018 5:11 pm
The lies just never stop.
Even when he doesn't tell a lie, he does. Ignore the lie he tells in the second sentence below, that Democrats just want illegal immigrants to pour into our nation unchecked. Instead, look at the first sentence. To support our Dear Leader on his plans for the border with Mexico doesn't increase safety at the border, it weakens it. What his sentence ignores is the fact that the money for the wall will be taken away from current border security efforts that have proved to be successful. Among these are aerial surveillance of the border, which will cease, and border patrol personnel, whose numbers will be cut back.

Great to see how hard Republicans are fighting for our Military and Safety at the Border. The Dems just want illegal immigrants to pour into our nation unchecked.