15%

Total votes: 39

northern_goddess
Queen Bee

Re: A Sticky for Trump Tweets!

Post by northern_goddess » Sat Dec 02, 2017 6:13 pm

Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump
58m58 minutes ago

I had to fire General Flynn because he lied to the Vice President and the FBI. He has pled guilty to those lies. It is a shame because his actions during the transition were lawful. There was nothing to hide!

Oh, oh!!! He's sunk his battleship now!
I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it.

http://www.fat-pie.com/salad.htm

avalon_
Stew Ingredient

Post by avalon_ » Sat Dec 02, 2017 6:26 pm

I think he won't be held accountable. Just like he's not held accountable for anything he's done.

Chi_Rup
Stew Ingredient

Post by Chi_Rup » Sat Dec 02, 2017 6:34 pm

Now they’ve got their tax cuts maybe the Republicans will grow some balls? It’s not like they have anything else planned for the next 3 years.

avalon_
Stew Ingredient

Post by avalon_ » Sat Dec 02, 2017 6:35 pm

The tax cuts aren't completely secured yet.

VinnyD
Stew Ingredient

Post by VinnyD » Sat Dec 02, 2017 6:54 pm

Flobster! wrote:This tweeted by The White House:

"President Donald J. Trump Proclaims December 1, 2017, as World AIDS Day"

It is in fact proclaimed by the UN and began in 1988.

The day on which it occurs was decided by the UN. The President proclaims it with respect to the US, apparently. Obama's proclamation of World Aids Day 2015

northern_goddess
Queen Bee

Post by northern_goddess » Sun Dec 03, 2017 4:23 am

But, but but..... HILLARY!!!!

2h2 hours ago

So General Flynn lies to the FBI and his life is destroyed, while Crooked Hillary Clinton, on that now famous FBI holiday “interrogation” with no swearing in and no recording, lies many times...and nothing happens to her? Rigged system, or just a double standard?

2h hours ago
More
Many people in our Country are asking what the “Justice” Department is going to do about the fact that totally Crooked Hillary, AFTER receiving a subpoena from the United States Congress, deleted and “acid washed” 33,000 Emails? No justice!

Whataboutism at its finest.
I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it.

RedsailsII
Stew Ingredient

Post by RedsailsII » Sun Dec 03, 2017 6:03 pm

Whataboutism at its finest.

NG, the correct term is Butwhataboutism.

VinnyD
Stew Ingredient

Post by VinnyD » Sun Dec 03, 2017 6:44 pm

I have usually heard whataboutery.

RedsailsII
Stew Ingredient

Post by RedsailsII » Mon Dec 04, 2017 3:38 am

Whataboutery sounds good.

Love his plan to bring the FBI back to greatness. And from tatters. Impressive!

"After years of Comey, with the phony and dishonest Clinton investigation (and more), running the FBI, its reputation is in Tatters - worst in History! But fear not, we will bring it back to greatness," he later added.

NorthAmerican
Stew Ingredient

Post by NorthAmerican » Mon Dec 04, 2017 4:24 am

Not a tweet by the President, but a comment on them from Republican Sen. Lindsey Graham of South Carolina, who was speaking on "Face the Nation" Sunday, December 3:

Graham said, first, that he thinks James Comey needs to be questioned about some decisions he made while heading the FBI. Graham characterized some of those decisions as "very, very wrong." But then he added "I would just say this to the president: there is an ongoing criminal investigation, Comey may be part of it. You tweet comments on ongoing criminal investigations at your own peril. I’d be careful If I were you, Mr. President. I’d watch this.”
I enjoy reading NorthAmerican's posts. So well-written and interesting except for the dull parts.--Nines

Flobster!
Stew Ingredient

Post by Flobster! » Thu Dec 07, 2017 2:28 am

Still a way to go until the end of year one. This thread will be 100 pages long if he goes full term.
The pies and sausage rolls are good in Australia - Iolar

northern_goddess
Queen Bee

Post by northern_goddess » Fri Dec 08, 2017 12:09 am

Ok we get it.

One of 5 Pearl Harbour tweets in the last few hours.

3h3 hours ago

Across the battlefields, oceans, and harrowing skies of Europe and the Pacific throughout the war, one great battle cry could be heard by America’s friends and foes alike:
“REMEMBER PEARL HARBOR.”

section8
the Secret Sauce

Post by section8 » Fri Dec 08, 2017 1:40 am

So, he just posted this on Facebook. There is no mention anywhere as to who Kevin is.

I’m going to face liberals in the Senate with a list of America’s DEMANDS BEFORE THE YEAR ENDS, Kevin, and I want to make sure YOURS are front and center. Take the survey TODAY!
This is the only musical: the mouth. And hopefully the brain attached to the mouth. Right? The brain, more important than the mouth, is the brain. The brain is much more important.

NorthAmerican
Stew Ingredient

Post by NorthAmerican » Fri Dec 08, 2017 2:01 am

3h3 hours ago

Across the battlefields, oceans, and harrowing skies of Europe and the Pacific throughout the war, one great battle cry could be heard by America’s friends and foes alike:
“REMEMBER PEARL HARBOR.”

I wonder who wrote that for him; that is definitely NOT his writing style. "Remember the Alamo" is famous for the emotions it stirred, but I don't think I've ever heard "Remember Pearl Harbor" before now.
I enjoy reading NorthAmerican's posts. So well-written and interesting except for the dull parts.--Nines

VinnyD
Stew Ingredient

Post by VinnyD » Fri Dec 08, 2017 12:33 pm

"Remember Pearl Harbor" never achieved the status of "Remember the Alamo" or "Remember the Maine," but it was definitely in use.

NorthAmerican
Stew Ingredient

Post by NorthAmerican » Fri Dec 08, 2017 4:16 pm

I thought of "Remember the Maine" after I posted, but I'm listening to "Remember Pearl Harbor" right now and I swear it's the first time I've heard it. Something big must have knocked it off the charts.

RedsailsII
Stew Ingredient

Post by RedsailsII » Sat Dec 09, 2017 6:26 pm

Donnie, hinting at changes ahead. He wants a military coup:

"Look, it's being proven we have a rigged system," Trump said to the crowd of supporters. "Doesn't happen so easy. But this system, there will be a lot of changes."

Trump also called it a "sick system from the inside," and said he was working to course-correct the institutional sickness within the country.

northern_goddess
Queen Bee

Post by northern_goddess » Sat Dec 09, 2017 8:06 pm

Some days I think he's trying to convince everyone he's the dumbest man alive. Or perhaps he's too dumb to even realize he's doing that.

Trump's 41 most eye-popping lines from his Pensacola speech
http://www.cnn.com/2017/12/09/politics/trump-pensacola-speech-analysis/index.html

northern_goddess
Queen Bee

Post by northern_goddess » Sun Dec 10, 2017 6:45 pm

His crazy has become so normalized there's not even that much to post anymore. We are all so used to it.

However... this was kind of funny.

leela
Stew Ingredient

Post by leela » Sun Dec 10, 2017 9:23 pm

U-licious S Grant?

I can't even laugh. It's just too awful. He can't even pronounce the names of some states in his own country. It's tragic and it's scary.
Pass the wine...

northern_goddess
Queen Bee

Post by northern_goddess » Sun Dec 10, 2017 11:07 pm

Jeez, he didn't seem to mind it when it was him insisting Obama was born in Kenya. Now he's apoplectic about any news he simply disagrees with or he feels paints him in a bad light.

2h2 hours ago

Very little discussion of all the purposely false and defamatory stories put out this week by the Fake News Media. They are out of control - correct reporting means nothing to them. Major lies written, then forced to be withdrawn after they are exposed...a stain on America!

VinnyD
Stew Ingredient

Post by VinnyD » Sun Dec 10, 2017 11:09 pm

The plain z in the middle of Nazi, instead of a ts, is old-fashioned but I wouldn't call it wrong. I believe it is how Winston Churchill used to say it. Except that I think he gave it the a of cat, not father.

There was speculation that the sh for s as in Ulicious or United Shtatesh was due to loose dentures. But you would think he had implants, no?

leela
Stew Ingredient

Post by leela » Mon Dec 11, 2017 2:51 pm

VinnyD wrote:The plain z in the middle of Nazi, instead of a ts, is old-fashioned but I wouldn't call it wrong. I believe it is how Winston Churchill used to say it. Except that I think he gave it the a of cat, not father.

There was speculation that the sh for s as in Ulicious or United Shtatesh was due to loose dentures. But you would think he had implants, no?

Surely he'd have said U-lish-eez if that was the case?
Pass the wine...

northern_goddess
Queen Bee

Post by northern_goddess » Mon Dec 11, 2017 3:00 pm

Looks like the NYT hit a sore spot with old Donnie. He's a bit agitated by it.

41m41 minutes ago

Another false story, this time in the Failing @nytimes, that I watch 4-8 hours of television a day - Wrong! Also, I seldom, if ever, watch CNN or MSNBC, both of which I consider Fake News. I never watch Don Lemon, who I once called the “dumbest man on television!” Bad Reporting.

Chi_Rup
Stew Ingredient

Post by Chi_Rup » Mon Dec 11, 2017 10:57 pm

The hilarious thing is that watching TV 4-8 hours a day is just a colourful detail in a story, based on interviews with his own staff, that presents him as a befuddled individual dependant on John Kelly for information and access to people, uses baseball cards to remind him who Senators are and is headlined “Inside Trump’s Hour By Hour Battle For Self-Preservation”.

Interesting article, paywall but you can read 5 articles a month: https://mobile.nytimes.com/2017/12/09/u ... gle.co.uk/

northern_goddess
Queen Bee

Post by northern_goddess » Tue Dec 12, 2017 3:01 pm

Just wow. I guess the Senator is only one of those women who would "come to my office" and "would do anything". I suppose that's what he thought was happening with all those women who have come forward and complained about his inappropriate behaviour. Behaviour that he has corroborated himself in interviews.

J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump
3h3 hours ago

Despite thousands of hours wasted and many millions of dollars spent, the Democrats have been unable to show any collusion with Russia - so now they are moving on to the false accusations and fabricated stories of women who I don’t know and/or have never met. FAKE NEWS!

Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump
2h2 hours ago

Lightweight Senator Kirsten Gillibrand, a total flunky for Chuck Schumer and someone who would come to my office “begging” for campaign contributions not so long ago (and would do anything for them), is now in the ring fighting against Trump. Very disloyal to Bill & Crooked-USED!

birdlite
Stew Ingredient

Post by birdlite » Tue Dec 12, 2017 8:45 pm

northern_goddess wrote:Just wow. I guess the Senator is only one of those women who would "come to my office" and "would do anything". I suppose that's what he thought was happening with all those women who have come forward and complained about his inappropriate behaviour. Behaviour that he has corroborated himself in interviews.

3h3 hours ago

Despite thousands of hours wasted and many millions of dollars spent, the Democrats have been unable to show any collusion with Russia - so now they are moving on to the false accusations and fabricated stories of women who I don’t know and/or have never met. FAKE NEWS!

Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump
2h2 hours ago

Lightweight Senator Kirsten Gillibrand, a total flunky for Chuck Schumer and someone who would come to my office “begging” for campaign contributions not so long ago (and would do anything for them), is now in the ring fighting against Trump. Very disloyal to Bill & Crooked-USED!

WTF?
The man is a demented sociopath.

polardude1
Stew Ingredient

Post by polardude1 » Tue Dec 12, 2017 8:49 pm

3h3 hours ago

Funny thing, happened at th UN. US ambassador, Nikki Haley, all but said the woman should come forward.
DCComic "3000 dead Americans is slightly less than fuck all",

northern_goddess
Queen Bee

Post by northern_goddess » Wed Dec 13, 2017 2:32 pm

This seems to confirm that Trump does NOT watch a lot of news on tv and it confirms that FOX News is Fake News.

ld J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump
1h1 hour ago

Wow, more than 90% of Fake News Media coverage of me is negative, with numerous forced retractions of untrue stories. Hence my use of Social Media, the only way to get the truth out. Much of Mainstream Meadia has become a joke! @foxandfriends

VinnyD
Stew Ingredient

Post by VinnyD » Wed Dec 13, 2017 2:40 pm

It is interesting that he thinks it is disloyal of Gillebrand to oppose him after asking for a contribution. I guess he thinks that contributions should buy political positions.

NorthAmerican
Stew Ingredient

Post by NorthAmerican » Wed Dec 13, 2017 2:54 pm

If it was a tweet, I can't find it, but I just heard on the news that Trump has said he was right to support Luther Strange initially. So the guy who later threw his support to Moore now throws Moore under the bus?

northern_goddess
Queen Bee

Post by northern_goddess » Wed Dec 13, 2017 3:10 pm

NorthAmerican wrote:If it was a tweet, I can't find it, but I just heard on the news that Trump has said he was right to support Luther Strange initially. So the guy who later threw his support to Moore now throws Moore under the bus?

I just posted it on the Moore thread. I will get it and put it up here for posterity.

northern_goddess
Queen Bee

Post by northern_goddess » Wed Dec 13, 2017 3:12 pm

And just in case anyone was thinking that Trump was wrong. He wasn't. He knew all along! He was right!

ald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump
3h3 hours ago

The reason I originally endorsed Luther Strange (and his numbers went up mightily), is that I said Roy Moore will not be able to win the General Election. I was right! Roy worked hard but the deck was stacked against him!

RedsailsII
Stew Ingredient

Post by RedsailsII » Wed Dec 13, 2017 3:13 pm

Donnie was right, as usual. If everybody just does exactly what Donnie tells them to do....Swamp Drained!

"The reason I originally endorsed Luther Strange (and his numbers went up mightily), is that I said Roy Moore will not be able to win the General Election. I was right! Roy worked hard but the deck was stacked against him!"

TheDevil
Stew Ingredient

Post by TheDevil » Wed Dec 13, 2017 4:22 pm

Despite endorsing Moore countless times ,Trump tweeted this:

Donald J. Trump‏Verified account
@realDonaldTrump
2h2 hours ago
More
If last night’s election proved anything, it proved that we need to put up GREAT Republican candidates to increase the razor thin margins in both the House and Senate..
الإله ليس عظيما

northern_goddess
Queen Bee

Post by northern_goddess » Wed Dec 13, 2017 7:53 pm

OMG, so true to form. He can't stop trying distance himself from it and yet somehow try to come off as looking good to his base while throwing everyone else around him under the bus.

Stephen_Dedalus
Stew Ingredient

Post by Stephen_Dedalus » Sat Dec 16, 2017 2:27 am

I hadwould cut your cock off

northern_goddess
Queen Bee

Post by northern_goddess » Mon Dec 18, 2017 2:52 pm

Perhaps he should buy a lottery ticket.

. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump
3h3 hours ago

Remember, Republicans are 5-0 in Congressional Races this year. The media refuses to mention this. I said Gillespie and Moore would lose (for very different reasons), and they did. I also predicted “I” would win. Republicans will do well in 2018, very well! @foxandfriends

northern_goddess
Queen Bee

Post by northern_goddess » Mon Dec 18, 2017 8:24 pm

Well, that didn't take long.

Before he even managed to send "thoughts and prayers" for the victims he found a way to use their deaths as a way to push his agenda.

2h2 hours ago

The train accident that just occurred in DuPont, WA shows more than ever why our soon to be submitted infrastructure plan must be approved quickly. Seven trillion dollars spent in the Middle East while our roads, bridges, tunnels, railways (and more) crumble! Not for long!

Fred Garvin
Male Prostitute

Post by Fred Garvin » Thu Dec 21, 2017 5:21 pm

americanjoe needs to stop eating fortune cookies - tph24601

Bachelor # 1 looks like he knows how to do laundry, and wipes his ass properly. - Chip_Oatley

shunter
Stew Ingredient

Post by shunter » Sun Dec 24, 2017 5:14 pm

It’s Christmas Eve. Peace and goodwill to all men:

“The Fake News refuses to talk about how Big and how Strong our BASE is. They show Fake Polls just like they report Fake News. Despite only negative reporting, we are doing well - nobody is going to beat us. MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!”
1988: "We have a climate in Britain in which business wants to succeed and can succeed." Margaret Thatcher, speech to launch the European Single Market

2018: "Fuck business." Boris Johnson

northern_goddess
Queen Bee

Post by northern_goddess » Sun Dec 24, 2017 8:45 pm

He's truly an awful person whose ego knows no bounds. I can't imagine what it must be like for the people who spend time with him, like his wife and kids and employees. Just awful.

section8
the Secret Sauce

Post by section8 » Sun Dec 24, 2017 10:19 pm

This is the only musical: the mouth. And hopefully the brain attached to the mouth. Right? The brain, more important than the mouth, is the brain. The brain is much more important.

northern_goddess
Queen Bee

Post by northern_goddess » Tue Dec 26, 2017 2:00 am

That's perfect, s8.

Here's some more Fake TrumpNews!

[quote]More
People are proud to be saying Merry Christmas again. I am proud to have led the charge against the assault of our cherished and beautiful phrase. MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!/quote]

Lost Soul
Stew Ingredient

Post by Lost Soul » Wed Dec 27, 2017 3:30 am

In honor of the 119th anniversary of the creation of the Yukon Territory, here are the best tweets of 2017 in one handy link.

Trump's most outlandish, bombastic, and eye-popping tweets of 2017

http://www.businessinsider.com/trump-tweets-of-the-year-2017-12/#when-he-chastised-so-called-russian-hacking-1
IMPRISON BUSH!

INDICT HILLARY!

"Lost Soul is largely correct"- VinnyD

northern_goddess
Queen Bee

Post by northern_goddess » Thu Dec 28, 2017 8:42 pm

Tough talk against the Chinese?

Donald J. Trump@realDonaldTrump
4h4 hours ago

Caught RED HANDED - very disappointed that China is allowing oil to go into North Korea. There will never be a friendly solution to the North Korea problem if this continues to happen!

RedsailsII
Stew Ingredient

Post by RedsailsII » Fri Dec 29, 2017 7:23 am

Oh no, Donnie has uncovered the global warming hoax. The science-industrial-complex stands to lose $billions. American wins!

In the East, it could be the COLDEST New Year’s Eve on record. Perhaps we could use a little bit of that good old Global Warming that our Country, but not other countries, was going to pay TRILLIONS OF DOLLARS to protect against. Bundle up!

northern_goddess
Queen Bee

Post by northern_goddess » Fri Dec 29, 2017 4:12 pm

His stupidity knows no bounds.

Why is the United States Post Office, which is losing many billions of dollars a year, while charging Amazon and others so little to deliver their packages, making Amazon richer and the Post Office dumber and poorer? Should be charging MUCH MORE!

NorthAmerican
Stew Ingredient

Post by NorthAmerican » Fri Dec 29, 2017 4:24 pm

northern_goddess wrote:Tough talk against the Chinese?
Donald J. Trump@realDonaldTrump
4h4 hours ago
Caught RED HANDED - very disappointed that China is allowing oil to go into North Korea. There will never be a friendly solution to the North Korea problem if this continues to happen!

That tweet came after China cautioned both sides to cool their rhetoric. And our military is taking its marching orders from the Supreme Leader -- er, Commander in Chief. Speaking to members of the armed forces, one of our generals said "War is coming."

northern_goddess
Queen Bee

Post by northern_goddess » Fri Dec 29, 2017 8:52 pm

I didn't realize that, NA. I guess we will have to see what the coming weeks bring.