25%
Orange Abby
14%

Total votes: 36

eric84

Re: A Sticky for Trump Tweets!

Post by eric84 » Fri Nov 24, 2017 6:32 pm

Just a quick game!
Love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair.

Scrubb
Stew Ingredient

Post by Scrubb » Fri Nov 24, 2017 6:45 pm

Yeah "more calls". Like all the calls and meetings he mentioned he had planned for WEdnesday. Except he went straight to the golf course...
Boinkity_Boink isn't much of an idiot

northern_goddess
Queen Bee

Post by northern_goddess » Fri Nov 24, 2017 6:51 pm

Now that he pardoned the turkey, they are having daily calls. Before golf on Jupiter. The turkey is probably his only friend. At least the turkey appreciates him more than that shoplifting kid's father does. ;)
I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it.

http://www.fat-pie.com/salad.htm

eric84

Post by eric84 » Fri Nov 24, 2017 6:57 pm

He used the attack on muslims in Egypt to argue for the wall and a travel ban? Yeah, ok.
Love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair.

northern_goddess
Queen Bee

Post by northern_goddess » Fri Nov 24, 2017 7:40 pm

Idiot. Because..... Mexicans!

Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump
51m51 minutes ago

Will be calling the President of Egypt in a short while to discuss the tragic terrorist attack, with so much loss of life. We have to get TOUGHER AND SMARTER than ever before, and we will. Need the WALL, need the BAN! God bless the people of Egypt.
I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it.

Flobster!
Stew Ingredient

Post by Flobster! » Fri Nov 24, 2017 10:46 pm

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump
Time Magazine called to say that I was PROBABLY going to be named “Man (Person) of the Year,” like last year, but I would have to agree to an interview and a major photo shoot. I said probably is no good and took a pass. Thanks anyway!
The pies and sausage rolls are good in Australia - Iolar

northern_goddess
Queen Bee

Post by northern_goddess » Fri Nov 24, 2017 10:54 pm

Flobster! wrote:Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump
Time Magazine called to say that I was PROBABLY going to be named “Man (Person) of the Year,” like last year, but I would have to agree to an interview and a major photo shoot. I said probably is no good and took a pass. Thanks anyway!

Oh, I laughed.

Flobster!
Stew Ingredient

Post by Flobster! » Sat Nov 25, 2017 2:24 am

Time's Chief Content Officer tweets:

"Amazing. Not a speck of truth here—Trump tweets he 'took a pass' at being named TIME's person of the year"

avalon_
Stew Ingredient

Post by avalon_ » Sat Nov 25, 2017 3:16 am

He's such a pathological liar. He really can't control it even though he knows he's going to get called out for his lies.
TIME‏Verified account @TIME
2h2 hours ago

The President is incorrect about how we choose Person of the Year. TIME does not comment on our choice until publication, which is December 6.

northern_goddess
Queen Bee

Post by northern_goddess » Sat Nov 25, 2017 3:27 am

The Trump supporters on his twitter feed have all responded to that by saying that TIME is lying.

avalon_
Stew Ingredient

Post by avalon_ » Sat Nov 25, 2017 3:43 am

Of course!

Did you see #piegate and #fakepie? Sarah Sanders posted a picture of pie, saying she cooked it for Thanksgiving. It completely looks like a stock photo and turns out it most likely is. Someone linked to the same photo from PBS website. :lol: The responses are hilarious.
No one tells the truth!

I'm crying with laughter
https://twitter.com/PressSec/status/933782244166008832

northern_goddess
Queen Bee

Post by northern_goddess » Sun Nov 26, 2017 8:44 pm

22h22 hours ago

.@FoxNews is MUCH more important in the United States than CNN, but outside of the U.S., CNN International is still a major source of (Fake) news, and they represent our Nation to the WORLD very poorly. The outside world does not see the truth from them!

northern_goddess
Queen Bee

Post by northern_goddess » Sun Nov 26, 2017 10:25 pm

Hmmm, things must be heating up in the Russia investigation.

54m54 minutes ago

Since the first day I took office, all you hear is the phony Democrat excuse for losing the election, Russia, Russia,Russia.

avalon_
Stew Ingredient

Post by avalon_ » Mon Nov 27, 2017 12:09 am

TheDevil
Stew Ingredient

Post by TheDevil » Mon Nov 27, 2017 10:14 am

northern_goddess wrote:
22h22 hours ago

.@FoxNews is MUCH more important in the United States than CNN, but outside of the U.S., CNN International is still a major source of (Fake) news, and they represent our Nation to the WORLD very poorly. The outside world does not see the truth from them!

CNN's response to trump
CNN Communications
@CNNPR
It's not CNN's job to represent the U.S to the world. That's yours. Our job is to report the news. #FactsFirst
11:10 PM - Nov 25, 2017
الإله ليس عظيما

northern_goddess
Queen Bee

Post by northern_goddess » Mon Nov 27, 2017 2:48 pm

42m42 minutes ago

We should have a contest as to which of the Networks, plus CNN and not including Fox, is the most dishonest, corrupt and/or distorted in its political coverage of your favorite President (me). They are all bad. Winner to receive the FAKE NEWS TROPHY!

NorthAmerican
Stew Ingredient

Post by NorthAmerican » Mon Nov 27, 2017 3:21 pm

"...and not including Fox"?

He has excluded the sure winner from the contest before it has even begun!
I enjoy reading NorthAmerican's posts. So well-written and interesting except for the dull parts.--Nines

Chi_Rup
Stew Ingredient

Post by Chi_Rup » Mon Nov 27, 2017 5:49 pm

There’s something tragic about this “your favourite President” catchphrase. Nobody else is using it and a month ago he didn’t have to add the parentheses.

northern_goddess
Queen Bee

Post by northern_goddess » Mon Nov 27, 2017 9:20 pm

The comedy jokes never end with this guy.

Trump calls Elizabeth Warren ‘Pocahontas’ at event honouring Native American veterans

Donald Trump has again used his derisive ‘Pocahontas’ nickname for Sen. Elizabeth Warren – this time at an event honouring Native American veterans.

President Donald Trump referred to Sen. Elizabeth Warren as “Pocahontas” at an event honouring Native American “code talkers” who served in World War II.

“You were here long before any of us were here,” Trump said Monday. “Although we have a representative in Congress who they say was here a long time ago. They call her Pocahontas.”

Trump made the comment at the White House while standing beside three Navajos who used their native language to help the U.S. Marine Corps protect communications during the Second World War.

The president’s jab at Warren was met with silence.

Trump has repeatedly used the nickname in an attempt to mock Warren’s Native American heritage. Warren has called the comment a “slur.”

“It is deeply unfortunate that the president of the United States cannot make it through a ceremony honouring these heroes without throwing out a racial slur,” Warren said in an interview on MSNBC after the event.

The president also referred to White House chief of staff John Kelly as “chief.”

“He’s the general and the chief,” Trump said during the event. “I said, ‘how good were these code talkers?’ He said, ‘sir, you have no idea. You have no idea how great they were.’ ”

Flora
Stew Ingredient

Post by Flora » Mon Nov 27, 2017 9:22 pm

I'm pretty sure I'll wake up back in summer 2012 and all will be ok again.

NorthAmerican
Stew Ingredient

Post by NorthAmerican » Tue Nov 28, 2017 1:17 am

Chi_Rup wrote:There’s something tragic about this “your favourite President” catchphrase. Nobody else is using it and a month ago he didn’t have to add the parentheses.

I don't think the word tragic can be applied to Trump or any of the occasions he uses to belittle someone else and/or describe himself in only the most glowing terms.

Oedipus was a tragic figure. When he discovered that he unwittingly had killed his own father and married the man's widow, he put out his eyes. If Trump discovered that he had done the same thing, I can only imagine him fighting over the estate.

A petty, vindictive man who holds our fate in his hands.
I enjoy reading NorthAmerican's posts. So well-written and interesting except for the dull parts.--Nines

avalon_
Stew Ingredient

Post by avalon_ » Tue Nov 28, 2017 2:31 am

I thought his comments about Warren would be a separate Op on here. It's just so outrageous that we have an openly racist president with some serious mental health issues. I'm still shocked and outraged. I hate that he's making this behavior normal.

I feel badly for those veterans. They deserved so much more than what they got.

northern_goddess
Queen Bee

Post by northern_goddess » Tue Nov 28, 2017 2:48 am

Like you, I think he has mental health issues. It's truly bizarre to see his supporters ignore and defend his behaviour.

section8
the Secret Sauce

Post by section8 » Tue Nov 28, 2017 3:29 am

The only way he could have made that a better scene is if he gave them some diseased blankets.

Gosh! It's almost like he's surrounded by a bunch of venal white nationalists or something.
My revolutionary farmer friend once labeled me as "severely creative." Yes, yes, I like tall-bike building and riding, making fermented foods, wild-crafting and being silent in places where there are no human sounds.

avalon_
Stew Ingredient

Post by avalon_ » Tue Nov 28, 2017 4:16 am

Did you notice the portrait of Andrew Jackson in the background?

It really can't get any worse. I'm sickened.

section8
the Secret Sauce

Post by section8 » Tue Nov 28, 2017 4:18 am

Of course, and it was deliberate.
My revolutionary farmer friend once labeled me as "severely creative." Yes, yes, I like tall-bike building and riding, making fermented foods, wild-crafting and being silent in places where there are no human sounds.

northern_goddess
Queen Bee

Post by northern_goddess » Tue Nov 28, 2017 4:46 am

avalon_ wrote:I thought his comments about Warren would be a separate Op on here. It's just so outrageous that we have an openly racist president with some serious mental health issues. I'm still shocked and outraged. I hate that he's making this behavior normal.

Kind of further to your point about this sort of behaviour being normalized by him, this was in a CNN news story today.

When White House press secretary Sarah Sanders was asked about the moment in her daily press conference, she argued the word "Pocahontas" was not a slur and quickly sought to change the subject to Warren: "What most people find offensive is Senator Warren lying about her heritage to advance her career."
Look. There's no question that Trump's base, when they hear about this kerfuffle, will laugh at the reference and revel in the fact that the so-called "fake news" media made a big deal out of it. That's fine.
But just because you laugh at bullying or cast rank incivility as a rejection of an overbearing political correctness culture doesn't make it -- or you -- right.
There are lots and lots of ways that Trump's candidacy and presidency have changed, are changing and will change not just our politics but also our culture. Perhaps the most damaging is that his obsession with insults and feuds sends a message that name-calling and bullying are just fine as long as you are doing it to "people who deserve it."
That is the sort of genie that is impossible to put back in its bottle even after Trump leaves office. The mainstreaming of incivility and insults will have an impact long after Trump leaves the White House.

northern_goddess
Queen Bee

Post by northern_goddess » Wed Nov 29, 2017 3:10 am

LOCK HER UP!!

24m24 minutes ago

Charles McCullough, the respected fmr Intel Comm Inspector General, said public was misled on Crooked Hillary Emails. “Emails endangered National Security.” Why aren’t our deep State authorities looking at this? Rigged & corrupt? @TuckerCarlson @seanhannity

andybox
Stew Ingredient

Post by andybox » Wed Nov 29, 2017 8:04 am

Is it 2018 yet? Has he been impeached and locked up?

Flobster!
Stew Ingredient

Post by Flobster! » Wed Nov 29, 2017 10:21 am

northern_goddess wrote:LOCK HER UP!!

24m24 minutes ago

Charles McCullough, the respected fmr Intel Comm Inspector General, said public was misled on Crooked Hillary Emails. “Emails endangered National Security.” Why aren’t our deep State authorities looking at this? Rigged & corrupt? @TuckerCarlson @seanhannity

But WTF does he mean by "deep State authorities"???

Chi_Rup
Stew Ingredient

Post by Chi_Rup » Wed Nov 29, 2017 11:30 am

The shadow government that wants to establish a new world order and ban Christmas or whatever.

Mainly he’s perturbed that, as President, he’s discovered he still answers to someone or something. Or maybe he’s annoyed at the Joos.

It’s a dog whistle, for those who weren’t clear what a dog whistle is.

Flobster!
Stew Ingredient

Post by Flobster! » Wed Nov 29, 2017 12:00 pm

I know what deep state is, but who are these 'authorities'? That implies he thinks there are defined roles and responsibilities. That working for the deep state is the same as working for the erm shallow state.

VinnyD
Stew Ingredient

Post by VinnyD » Wed Nov 29, 2017 12:04 pm

He doesn't know what "deep state" means. He heard the phrase somewhere and thought it sounded cool.

TheDevil
Stew Ingredient

Post by TheDevil » Wed Nov 29, 2017 12:06 pm

Trump just retweeted 3 anti Islam videos from an extreme right British group:
Donald J. Trump Retweeted

Jayda Fransen‏Verified account
@JaydaBF
4h4 hours ago
More
VIDEO: Islamist mob pushes teenage boy off roof and beats him to death!
886 replies 912 retweets 1,402 likes
Reply 886 Retweet 912 Like 1.4K Direct message

@JaydaBF
2h2 hours ago
More
VIDEO: Muslim Destroys a Statue of Virgin Mary!
0:25
764 replies 1,009 retweets 1,497 likes
Reply 764 Retweet 1.0K Like 1.5K Direct message

@JaydaBF
15h15 hours ago
More
VIDEO: Muslim migrant beats up Dutch boy on crutches!
0:35
1,611 replies 2,139 retweets 2,368 likes
Reply 1.6K Retweet 2.1K Like 2.4K Direct message
الإله ليس عظيما

Chi_Rup
Stew Ingredient

Post by Chi_Rup » Wed Nov 29, 2017 2:22 pm

It doesn’t look like anyone’s briefing him on anything anymore. He’s just hanging out on far right Twitter, retweeting shit, whining about Russia and occasionally coming up for air to blame Hilary for something.

QPR_Paul
Stew Ingredient

Post by QPR_Paul » Wed Nov 29, 2017 3:07 pm

Absolutely extraordinary that the PUSA would forward on unverified content from a far right group - a group from another country to boot!

He re-tweeted Jayda Fransen, who is constantly on police bail, convicted of various racially aggravated crimes and is currently facing multiple charges. She is joint leader of the group Britain First, and the nazi terrorist who murdered British MP Jo Cox in 2016 was pictured on a Britain First demonstration at least once, and shouted "Britain First" as he committed the murder.

Flobster!
Stew Ingredient

Post by Flobster! » Wed Nov 29, 2017 11:09 pm

When both Piers Morgan and Paul Joseph Watson (Infowars) say you've crossed the line you've crossed the line.

Dutch embassy in the US weighs in:

Netherlands Embassy
@NLintheUSA

3h
Replying to @JaydaBF and @realDonaldTrump
.@realDonaldTrump Facts do matter. The perpetrator of the violent act in this video was born and raised in the Netherlands. He received and completed his sentence under Dutch law.

Flobster!
Stew Ingredient

Post by Flobster! » Wed Nov 29, 2017 11:14 pm

And Jayda Fransen is happy to have found a soulmate:

Jayda Fransen
@JaydaBF
·
5h
Thanks for the retweets @realDonaldTrump
I'm facing prison for criticising Islam
Britain is now Sharia compliant
I need your help! God bless

northern_goddess
Queen Bee

Post by northern_goddess » Thu Nov 30, 2017 2:30 am

Must.Distract.My.Supporters...

29m29 minutes ago

“Had the information (Crooked Hillary’s emails) been released there would have been harm to National Security...."
Charles McCullough
Fmr Intel Comm Inspector General

andybox
Stew Ingredient

Post by andybox » Thu Nov 30, 2017 4:47 am

I find myself turning on the tv news at 6am each morning, just to check if Trump has started WW3. It would be comedy gold if it weren’t so real.

Flobster!
Stew Ingredient

Post by Flobster! » Thu Nov 30, 2017 5:19 am

He's really just making good on his isolationist promise.

northern_goddess
Queen Bee

Post by northern_goddess » Fri Dec 01, 2017 5:07 am

Flipping out over a verdict made by a jury.

2h2 hours ago
More
A disgraceful verdict in the Kate Steinle case! No wonder the people of our Country are so angry with Illegal Immigration.

northern_goddess
Queen Bee

Post by northern_goddess » Fri Dec 01, 2017 5:09 am

No matter what our beliefs, we all believe this..... say, what?

4h4 hours ago

The Christmas Story begins 2,000 years ago with a mother, a father, their baby son and the most extraordinary gift of all—the gift of God’s love for all of humanity.
Whatever our beliefs, we know that the birth of Jesus Christ and the story of his life...

northern_goddess
Queen Bee

Post by northern_goddess » Fri Dec 01, 2017 5:10 am

It's still November, you MORAN.

5h5 hours ago

Today is a day that I’ve been looking very much forward to ALL YEAR LONG. It is one that you have heard me speak about many times before.
Now, as President of the United States, it is my tremendous honor to finally wish America and the world, a very MERRY CHRISTMAS!

andybox
Stew Ingredient

Post by andybox » Fri Dec 01, 2017 6:03 am

He’s insane, truly lost the plot.

avalon_
Stew Ingredient

Post by avalon_ » Fri Dec 01, 2017 6:06 am

Insane racist piece of shit asshole. President Irposa.

avalon_
Stew Ingredient

Post by avalon_ » Fri Dec 01, 2017 6:07 am

Did anyone see this old tweet from don jr?
“Hypothetical question? Can my 2 year old get in trouble 4 sexual harassment for asking his teacher to come to his place naked after school?”

Flobster!
Stew Ingredient

Post by Flobster! » Fri Dec 01, 2017 6:09 am

lolz

So very much strange there. For a start, 2yos don't have teachers. I doubt they get, articulate or care about the difference between clothed and naked either.

But is his next question going to be - 'Well, if a child doesn't, why should I amirite???
Last edited by Flobster! on Fri Dec 01, 2017 6:13 am, edited 2 times in total.

northern_goddess
Queen Bee

Post by northern_goddess » Fri Dec 01, 2017 6:10 am

**shudder**

Flobster!
Stew Ingredient

Post by Flobster! » Sat Dec 02, 2017 12:29 am

This tweeted by The White House:

"President Donald J. Trump Proclaims December 1, 2017, as World AIDS Day"

It is in fact proclaimed by the UN and began in 1988.