24%
Orange Abby
17%

Total votes: 41

northern_goddess
Queen Bee

Re: A Sticky for Trump Tweets!

Post by northern_goddess » Thu Nov 09, 2017 4:27 am

avalon_ wrote:Trump's a piece of shit. I love that I get to tell him that on twitter.

You go, girl!!
I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it.

http://www.fat-pie.com/salad.htm

avalon_
Stew Ingredient

Post by avalon_ » Thu Nov 09, 2017 4:31 am

It helps get me through it. :lol:

Flobster!
Stew Ingredient

Post by Flobster! » Thu Nov 09, 2017 7:10 am

avalon_ wrote:Trump's a piece of shit. I love that I get to tell him that on twitter.

He blocks people now and then. What an honour that would be!
The pies and sausage rolls are good in Australia - Iolar

northern_goddess
Queen Bee

Post by northern_goddess » Fri Nov 10, 2017 1:13 pm

What a douche.

Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump
14h14 hours ago
More
I don’t blame China, I blame the incompetence of past Admins for allowing China to take advantage of the U.S. on trade leading up to a point where the U.S. is losing $100's of billions. How can you blame China for taking advantage of people that had no clue? I would've done same!
I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it.

Chi_Rup
Stew Ingredient

Post by Chi_Rup » Fri Nov 10, 2017 2:48 pm

I’m bored of this 280 character thing already. It hasn’t helped.

NorthAmerican
Stew Ingredient

Post by NorthAmerican » Fri Nov 10, 2017 3:51 pm

14h14 hours ago
More
I don’t blame China, I blame the incompetence of past Admins for allowing China to take advantage of the U.S. on trade leading up to a point where the U.S. is losing $100's of billions. How can you blame China for taking advantage of people that had no clue? I would've done same!

Here we have the realDonaldTrump indeed: "I would've done the same!"

And he did, didn't he? Grabbing 'em by the pussy, walking into a dressing room of females when they were in various states of undress, etc. What a guy!
I enjoy reading NorthAmerican's posts. So well-written and interesting except for the dull parts.--Nines

eric84

Post by eric84 » Fri Nov 10, 2017 4:41 pm

Chi_Rup wrote:I’m bored of this 280 character thing already. It hasn’t helped.

His twitter game is not the same now. 280 characters has completely neutralized its impact. Sad!
Love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair.

Butterfingers
Stew Ingredient

Post by Butterfingers » Sun Nov 12, 2017 1:17 am

Short and fat tweet re Kim Jong. What an absolute embarrassment.

section8
the Secret Sauce

Post by section8 » Sun Nov 12, 2017 2:26 am

This is the only musical: the mouth. And hopefully the brain attached to the mouth. Right? The brain, more important than the mouth, is the brain. The brain is much more important.

northern_goddess
Queen Bee

Post by northern_goddess » Sun Nov 12, 2017 3:23 am

Mentally ill President =

3h3 hours ago
More
Why would Kim Jong-un insult me by calling me "old," when I would NEVER call him "short and fat?" Oh well, I try so hard to be his friend - and maybe someday that will happen!

northern_goddess
Queen Bee

Post by northern_goddess » Sun Nov 12, 2017 3:25 am

and Part 2 - "Chemistry with Putin"

Donald J. Trump‏Verified account
@realDonaldTrump
3h3 hours ago
More
When will all the haters and fools out there realize that having a good relationship with Russia is a good thing, not a bad thing. There always playing politics - bad for our country. I want to solve North Korea, Syria, Ukraine, terrorism, and Russia can greatly help!

@realDonaldTrump
3h3 hours ago
More
Does the Fake News Media remember when Crooked Hillary Clinton, as Secretary of State, was begging Russia to be our friend with the misspelled reset button? Obama tried also, but he had zero chemistry with Putin.

Flobster!
Stew Ingredient

Post by Flobster! » Sun Nov 12, 2017 3:29 am

I suppose the question is whether he's just a crazy buffoon with a bitchy 12-year-old mind, or whether he has super-savvy social media people who know what appeals to his idiot base.

TheDevil
Stew Ingredient

Post by TheDevil » Sun Nov 12, 2017 7:31 pm

He wants to solve Ukraine, did he forget who invaded?
الإله ليس عظيما

northern_goddess
Queen Bee

Post by northern_goddess » Mon Nov 13, 2017 4:44 pm

He's nominating a former drug company executive as the next Health and Human Services secretary. Wonder how his supporters are reconciling that with 'draining the swamp'.

2h2 hours ago
More
Happy to announce, I am nominating Alex Azar to be the next HHS Secretary. He will be a star for better healthcare and lower drug prices!

incognita
red fanged She-devil

Post by incognita » Mon Nov 13, 2017 5:59 pm

They're just fine with it, as they are with all the Wall St. executives in his financial cabinet.
As an adult, the beer aisle at the grocery makes me feel exactly like the cereal aisle made me feel as a kid.

RedsailsII
Stew Ingredient

Post by RedsailsII » Mon Nov 13, 2017 6:13 pm

Donnie's still throwing pooh at the Dear Leader's boy. The time outs for these two youngsters don't seem to be working. Sad.

“Why would Kim Jong-un insult me by calling me ‘old,’ when I would NEVER call him ‘short and fat?’ Oh well, I try so hard to be his friend — and maybe someday that will happen!”

Chi_Rup
Stew Ingredient

Post by Chi_Rup » Mon Nov 13, 2017 7:55 pm

northern_goddess
Queen Bee

Post by northern_goddess » Tue Nov 14, 2017 7:58 pm

:o :o :o

12h12 hours ago
More
One of the most accurate polls last time around. But #FakeNews likes to say we’re in the 30’s. They are wrong. Some people think numbers could be in the 50's. Together, WE will MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!

section8
the Secret Sauce

Post by section8 » Wed Nov 15, 2017 6:26 am

This is the only musical: the mouth. And hopefully the brain attached to the mouth. Right? The brain, more important than the mouth, is the brain. The brain is much more important.

northern_goddess
Queen Bee

Post by northern_goddess » Wed Nov 15, 2017 12:37 pm

I wonder if his nose is growing. Hasn't watched it in months.... yah, right. That's why he tweets about it all the time.

2h2 hours ago
More
While in the Philippines I was forced to watch @CNN, which I have not done in months, and again realized how bad, and FAKE, it is. Loser!

VinnyD
Stew Ingredient

Post by VinnyD » Wed Nov 15, 2017 2:25 pm

He said Sutherland Springs when he meant Rancho Tehama, and didn't put a lot of thought into what to say. This is what he said after Sutherland Springs: "May God be w/ the people of Sutherland Springs, TX. The FBI and law enforcement are on the scene. I am monitoring the situation from Japan."

NorthAmerican
Stew Ingredient

Post by NorthAmerican » Wed Nov 15, 2017 2:57 pm

Can tweets be deleted?

I wasn't paying attention to the news this morning, just waiting for the weather forecast at the end, but I thought they said Trump's latest tweet -- to the wrong people -- had been deleted.
I enjoy reading NorthAmerican's posts. So well-written and interesting except for the dull parts.--Nines

Moethebartender
Stew Ingredient

Post by Moethebartender » Wed Nov 15, 2017 3:30 pm

northern_goddess wrote:I wonder if his nose is growing. Hasn't watched it in months.... yah, right. That's why he tweets about it all the time.

2h2 hours ago
More
While in the Philippines I was forced to watch @CNN, which I have not done in months, and again realized how bad, and FAKE, it is. Loser!

Hey, he learned how to spell Philippines!
Korky wrote:i remember being on Samothraki island is 2003 and apologizing for being an American under Bush II.
Seamus wrote:I flounced from certain aspects of the Stew.

northern_goddess
Queen Bee

Post by northern_goddess » Wed Nov 15, 2017 11:34 pm

He just wants people to love him. Is that too much to ask?

8h8 hours ago

Do you think the three UCLA Basketball Players will say thank you President Trump? They were headed for 10 years in jail!

northern_goddess
Queen Bee

Post by northern_goddess » Wed Nov 15, 2017 11:36 pm

I thought he didn't read Fake News!

7h7 hours ago

More
It is actually hard to believe how naive (or dumb) the Failing @nytimes is when it comes to foreign policy...weak and ineffective!

Flobster!
Stew Ingredient

Post by Flobster! » Fri Nov 17, 2017 12:07 am

NorthAmerican wrote:Can tweets be deleted?

I wasn't paying attention to the news this morning, just waiting for the weather forecast at the end, but I thought they said Trump's latest tweet -- to the wrong people -- had been deleted.

Yes.

But Trump deleting tweets raises issues with the legal requirement for presidents to keep data or whatever it is.

SkinnyPuppy
Stew Ingredient

Post by SkinnyPuppy » Fri Nov 17, 2017 9:19 am

Pussygrabber posts about abuse

@realDonaldTrump
6h6 hours ago
More
The Al Frankenstien picture is really bad, speaks a thousand words. Where do his hands go in pictures 2, 3, 4, 5 & 6 while she sleeps? .....
.And to think that just last week he was lecturing anyone who would listen about sexual harassment and respect for women. Lesley Stahl tape?

northern_goddess
Queen Bee

Post by northern_goddess » Sat Nov 18, 2017 5:06 am

I'm sure this has frightened them so much that America will be Safe/Great Again.

MAKING AMERICA SAFE AGAIN!
I have a simple message for every gang member and criminal alien that are threatening so violently our people: We will find you, we will arrest you, we will jail you, and we will deport you.

northern_goddess
Queen Bee

Post by northern_goddess » Sat Nov 18, 2017 2:23 pm

He's still so obsessed with her.

51m51 minutes ago

Crooked Hillary Clinton is the worst (and biggest) loser of all time. She just can’t stop, which is so good for the Republican Party. Hillary, get on with your life and give it another try in three years!

NorthAmerican
Stew Ingredient

Post by NorthAmerican » Sat Nov 18, 2017 2:43 pm

We only discovered recently that Trump couldn't spell Philippines, and now we see he can't spell Frankenstein, either.

Why is he giving Al Franken so much flak while not criticizing Roy Moore?

RedsailsII
Stew Ingredient

Post by RedsailsII » Sat Nov 18, 2017 6:29 pm

Looks like Donnie's aching for a rematch. He wants to close that 3,000,000 vote gap (fake gap!) and be a winner next time:

“Crooked Hillary Clinton is the worst (and biggest) loser of all time. She just can’t stop, which is so good for the Republican Party. Hillary, get on with your life and give it another try in three years!”

northern_goddess
Queen Bee

Post by northern_goddess » Sun Nov 19, 2017 11:41 pm

I guess he didn't do it because he thought it was the right thing to do, he did it because he wanted people to like him and be grateful.

6h6 hours ago

Now that the three basketball players are out of China and saved from years in jail, LaVar Ball, the father of LiAngelo, is unaccepting of what I did for his son and that shoplifting is no big deal. I should have left them in jail!

And another thing!

3m3 minutes ago
Shoplifting is a very big deal in China, as it should be (5-10 years in jail), but not to father LaVar. Should have gotten his son out during my next trip to China instead. China told them why they were released. Very ungrateful!

northern_goddess
Queen Bee

Post by northern_goddess » Sun Nov 19, 2017 11:48 pm

Perhaps he missed dinner and was a bit hangry today.

25m25 minutes ago

Sen. Jeff Flake(y), who is unelectable in the Great State of Arizona (quit race, anemic polls) was caught (purposely) on “mike” saying bad things about your favorite President. He’ll be a NO on tax cuts because his political career anyway is “toast.”

Scrubb
Stew Ingredient

Post by Scrubb » Mon Nov 20, 2017 12:44 am

Hey, I'm starting to think that Trump is actually Lost Soul. The constant harping back to HILARY!; warping everyone's name to make it an insult (Obamao/Flakey); the obvious double standards between Democrats and Republicans; the quickness to call everything that he disagrees with "fake news"... the similarities go on and on! and, has anyone ever seen both of them in the same room at the same time??
Boinkity_Boink isn't much of an idiot

northern_goddess
Queen Bee

Post by northern_goddess » Tue Nov 21, 2017 12:25 am

Distractions, distractions, distractions. And he hasn't tweeted since!

13h13 hours ago
More
Marshawn Lynch of the NFL’s Oakland Raiders stands for the Mexican Anthem and sits down to boos for our National Anthem. Great disrespect! Next time NFL should suspend him for remainder of season. Attendance and ratings way down.

Lost Soul
Stew Ingredient

Post by Lost Soul » Tue Nov 21, 2017 4:15 am

Lynch is a fucking mong who clearly has no clue about the history of slavery in Mexico; nor of the current status of ex-slaves in Mexico.

Carry on.
IMPRISON BUSH!

INDICT HILLARY!

"Lost Soul is largely correct"- VinnyD

section8
the Secret Sauce

Post by section8 » Tue Nov 21, 2017 5:37 am

Every time he tweets about Lynch I'm buying another jersey.

northern_goddess
Queen Bee

Post by northern_goddess » Wed Nov 22, 2017 2:10 pm

And, and, another thing!!

4h4 hours ago

It wasn’t the White House, it wasn’t the State Department, it wasn’t father LaVar’s so-called people on the ground in China that got his son out of a long term prison sentence - IT WAS ME. Too bad! LaVar is just a poor man’s version of Don King, but without the hair. Just think..

4h4 hours ago

...LaVar, you could have spent the next 5 to 10 years during Thanksgiving with your son in China, but no NBA contract to support you. But remember LaVar, shoplifting is NOT a little thing. It’s a really big deal, especially in China. Ungrateful fool!

Since he's up at 5am 'schooling' people on how they should think and act... he thought he'd go back to this nugget.
3h3 hours ago

The NFL is now thinking about a new idea - keeping teams in the Locker Room during the National Anthem next season. That’s almost as bad as kneeling! When will the highly paid Commissioner finally get tough and smart? This issue is killing your league!.....

section8
the Secret Sauce

Post by section8 » Wed Nov 22, 2017 6:09 pm

The only reason why Trump cares about the flag 'controversy' (he is a fake patriot) is because he wants pay back from the NFL. He's spent his entire adult life trying to be an NFL owner, and they want nothing to do with him.

I wonder why that is?

northern_goddess
Queen Bee

Post by northern_goddess » Wed Nov 22, 2017 8:26 pm

Besides crying about the NFL not liking him, I wonder what else he is doing today. Oh! Working very, very hard... he says.

9h9 hours ago

Will be having meetings and working the phones from the Winter White House in Florida (Mar-a-Lago).

What he is actually doing today.

Donald Trump appears to have headed straight to the golf course on the first day of his Thanksgiving trip to Mar-a-Lago in Florida – despite his staff insisting only an hour and a half earlier that he had “a full schedule of meetings and phone calls” all day.

The president flew to Florida for the holiday on Tuesday night after taking part in a traditional turkey-pardoning ceremony at the White House, and was up bright and early on Wednesday morning to resume his feud with LaVar Ball, the father of a basketball player arrested in China, and his separate row with NFL players who kneel to protest against police violence during the national anthem.

Those disagreeable errands out of the way, the president assured his 43.2m Twitter followers he would be “having meetings and working the phones from the Winter White House in Florida (Mar-a-Lago)”.

A White House press secretary, however, was less on-message, telling the press travelling with the president that she expected a “low-key day” on Wednesday, according to the “pool report” shared by journalists.

Within minutes, a correction had arrived to dispel any possible misunderstandings about Trump’s work rate and stamina.

“While the White House communications staff expects the press pool to have a ‘low-key day’,” it read, “the president will NOT have a low-key day and has a full schedule of meetings and phone calls”.

Just over an hour later, the Trump motorcade set off from Mar-a-Lago, arriving at Trump International Golf Club in West Palm Beach at 9.26am.

incognita
red fanged She-devil

Post by incognita » Wed Nov 22, 2017 8:52 pm

"Winter white house" Fuck that asshole.
As an adult, the beer aisle at the grocery makes me feel exactly like the cereal aisle made me feel as a kid.

northern_goddess
Queen Bee

Post by northern_goddess » Wed Nov 22, 2017 11:35 pm

I wonder what his wife does all day.

birdlite
Stew Ingredient

Post by birdlite » Wed Nov 22, 2017 11:47 pm

incognita wrote:"Winter white house" Fuck that asshole.

On Twitter, I am going to try spreading #WinterKremlin.
Or #WinterEmoluments

incognita
red fanged She-devil

Post by incognita » Thu Nov 23, 2017 1:11 am

WinterKremlin will go further. I don't think many people know what emolument means, or if they do, the trumpified don't think it's a problem.

andybox
Stew Ingredient

Post by andybox » Thu Nov 23, 2017 7:30 am

Does he fly in that 747 to Florida?
The rich get richer, the poor get the picture, the bombs never hit you when you're down so low.

Flobster!
Stew Ingredient

Post by Flobster! » Thu Nov 23, 2017 10:15 am

Definitely sometimes, maybe always.

section8
the Secret Sauce

Post by section8 » Thu Nov 23, 2017 7:38 pm

VinnyD
Stew Ingredient

Post by VinnyD » Thu Nov 23, 2017 8:05 pm

There are ex-slaves in Mexico? They must be very old. Slavery was abolished there in the 1820s, during the administration of the first Mexican president with African ancestry.

Flobster!
Stew Ingredient

Post by Flobster! » Thu Nov 23, 2017 9:44 pm

northern_goddess
Queen Bee

Post by northern_goddess » Fri Nov 24, 2017 6:27 pm

So many questions about this tweet...

6h6 hours ago

After Turkey call I will be heading over to Trump National Golf Club, Jupiter, to play golf (quickly) with Tiger Woods and Dustin Johnson. Then back to Mar-a-Lago for talks on bringing even more jobs and companies back to the USA!