24%
Orange Abby
17%

Total votes: 41

northern_goddess
Queen Bee

A Sticky for Trump Tweets!

Post by northern_goddess » Sun Dec 04, 2016 4:32 pm

I think we should make this a sticky for Trump Tweets. It could provide some levity for people of all political stripes over the next 4 years.
I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it.

http://www.fat-pie.com/salad.htm

northern_goddess
Queen Bee

Re: A Sticky for Trump Tweets!

Post by northern_goddess » Sun Dec 04, 2016 4:33 pm

Last night's Saturday Night Live tweet from the Donald. Baldwin is really getting under his skin. He didn't even wait until the show was over.

Just tried watching Saturday Night Live - unwatchable! Totally biased, not funny and the Baldwin impersonation just can't get any worse. Sad
I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it.

VinnyD
Stew Ingredient

Post by VinnyD » Sun Dec 04, 2016 4:50 pm

Apparently the basis of the Baldwin sketch was that he spends too much time on Twitter.

Sad!

northern_goddess
Queen Bee

Post by northern_goddess » Sun Dec 04, 2016 6:12 pm

Baldwin promised to stop doing sketches about Trump if Trump releases his tax returns.

Sad!

avalon_
Stew Ingredient

Post by avalon_ » Sun Dec 04, 2016 6:37 pm

I'm watching it right now.

I heard Baldwin was going to stop anyway because he was too busy, but maybe he'll continue. I started following him on Twitter and he tweets and posts articles about Trump frequently. If Trump releases his taxes (which he won't), I certainly hope they fill Alex's shoes with someone else.

Good idea about the tweet sticky.

NorthAmerican
Stew Ingredient

Post by NorthAmerican » Sun Dec 04, 2016 6:41 pm

Too bad Jay Leno isn't still on The Tonight Show. He would have a good time skewering Donald Trump, and we'd be treated to a thousand Trump tweets about Jay Leno, the lantern-jawed loser.

A FAILURE! Totally UNFUNNY!
I enjoy reading NorthAmerican's posts. So well-written and interesting except for the dull parts.--Nines

5waldos
Stew Ingredient

Post by 5waldos » Sun Dec 04, 2016 7:06 pm

Just tried watching Saturday Night Live - unwatchable! Totally biased, not funny and the Baldwin impersonation just can't get any worse. Sad

Yet he watches it religiously every week. And says something similar each week.

avalon_
Stew Ingredient

Post by avalon_ » Sun Dec 04, 2016 7:19 pm

5waldos
Stew Ingredient

Post by 5waldos » Sun Dec 04, 2016 7:40 pm

Wow. Suspect he probably won't retweet those!

shunter
Stew Ingredient

Post by shunter » Sun Dec 04, 2016 7:58 pm

He tweets too much rubbish for anyone to keep up so I'm voting: no
1988: "We have a climate in Britain in which business wants to succeed and can succeed." Margaret Thatcher, speech to launch the European Single Market

2018: "Fuck business." Boris Johnson

Herc
Stew Ingredient

Post by Herc » Mon Dec 05, 2016 6:28 pm

It'd be pretty much the definition of Feeding the Troll

northern_goddess
Queen Bee

Post by northern_goddess » Thu Dec 08, 2016 6:01 am

Robert Reich Pleads With Trump To Quit It With The ‘Petty’ And ‘Vindictive’ Tweets
“This isn’t lifting people up. This is actually penalizing people for speaking their minds,” the former Labor secretary says.

Former Secretary of Labor Robert Reich pleaded with President-elect Donald Trump on Wednesday to stop the “petty, thin-skinned and vindictive” tweets against anyone who criticizes him.

Reich, on CNN’s “Anderson Cooper 360,” listed several of Trump’s Twitter responses as behavior that needs to stop immediately. His examples included ones to actor Alec Baldwin (whom Trump has attacked on Twitter for his satirical impression of him on “Saturday Night Live”); Chuck Jones, president of United Steelworkers Local 1999, who has been critical of Trump’s deal to save jobs at Carrier (Trump tweeted Jones had done a “terrible job representing workers”); as well as the numerous journalists who have been critical of Trump and whom Trump, in return, has launched Twitter tirades against.

“Let me just say with all due respect, Mr. Trump, you are president-elect of the United States, you are looking and acting as if you are mean and petty, thin-skinned and vindictive. Stop this,” Reich said, looking straight into the camera.

“This is not a fireside chat. This is not what FDR did. This isn’t lifting people up. This is actually penalizing people for speaking their minds.”

Reich then called out Trump for a tweet he posted Tuesday saying he’d cancel Boeing’s Air Force One contract, citing “out of control” costs.

Donald J. Trump ✔@realDonaldTrump
Boeing is building a brand new 747 Air Force One for future presidents, but costs are out of control, more than $4 billion. Cancel order!
5:52 AM - 6 Dec 2016

However, the current cost of the program is not more than $4 billion, as Trump claimed in his tweet. The Defense Department has budgeted $1.65 billion to build two Air Force One planes, Reuters reported in January when Boeing won the contract.

In response to Trump’s comments, Boeing said its current contract with the Air Force is just $170 million.

Shortly after Trump’s tweet, Boeing shares fell sharply but then regained.

Reich, now a public policy professor at the University of California, Berkeley, said that these retaliatory tweets present Trump as a man who wants “no one, not a CEO, nobody on television, no journalist, nobody” to criticize him under any circumstance, merely because it offends Trump.

“Well, you are going to be president very shortly,” Reich said. “You are going to have at your command not just Twitter but also the CIA, the IRS, the FBI. If you have this kind of thin-skinned vindictiveness attitude toward anybody who criticizes you, we are in very deep trouble, and, sir, so are you.”

Reich’s comments on CNN were an extension of a blistering blog he posted on Tuesday titled “The Art of the Autocrat,” about Trump’s recent erratic behavior involving Carrier and Boeing.

“Don’t be fooled into thinking Trump is being guided by anything other than his own random, autocratic whims,” Reich wrote in the blog. “This is the work of a despot who wants corporate America (and everyone else) to kiss his derriere.”

northern_goddess
Queen Bee

Post by northern_goddess » Sat Dec 10, 2016 4:32 pm

avalon_
Stew Ingredient

Post by avalon_ » Sat Dec 10, 2016 4:35 pm

I don't even want to open that link. I'm sickened by all that's going on. It's worse than I could have ever imagined.

I really liked seeing the steel workers union president in interviews and his response to Trump. He was awesome. So calm and cool.
http://www.nytimes.com/2016/12/08/us/politics/donald-trump-twitter-carrier-chuck-jones.html

The title of the article is 'Cyberbully-in-Chief...'

northern_goddess
Queen Bee

Post by northern_goddess » Sat Dec 10, 2016 4:55 pm

Cyberbully-in-Chief... I like that. He's some sort of bizarre man-child.

Chi_Rup
Stew Ingredient

Post by Chi_Rup » Sat Dec 10, 2016 5:00 pm

He's whining about being named Time Person of the Year instead of Man of the Year now.

Such small hands.

northern_goddess
Queen Bee

Post by northern_goddess » Sat Dec 10, 2016 5:12 pm

Chi_Rup wrote:He's whining about being named Time Person of the Year instead of Man of the Year now.

Such small hands.

I hadn't seen that. Wow, he's such an embarrassment. "All of the women want it to be the Man of the Year."

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/trump-rally-prefers-times-man-year-title-person-year-954836

Chi_Rup
Stew Ingredient

Post by Chi_Rup » Sat Dec 10, 2016 5:23 pm

He should find out what the Russians want and just go with that.

Feel free to use that line at any point over the next 4 years.

Annotated
Stew Ingredient

Post by Annotated » Sat Dec 10, 2016 6:39 pm

So you cucks want a safe space where you can go whine every time Trump trolls you on Twitter?

Ummm, OK.

Sounds pretty entertaining to me.
Stay Woke

StanDeManII
Stew Ingredient

Post by StanDeManII » Sun Dec 11, 2016 9:59 am

Annotated wrote:So you cucks want a safe space where you can go whine every time Trump trolls you on Twitter?
Ummm, OK.
Sounds pretty entertaining to me.

That.
X2.

Donald J. Trump ‏@realDonaldTrump 20h20 hours ago

Reports by @CNN that I will be working on The Apprentice during my Presidency, even part time, are ridiculous & untrue - FAKE NEWS!
10,163 replies 21,185 retweets 61,054 likes
Godjira:
Imagine? This cheap ass prick tries to stuff one of his overside dumps down the toilet,then the toilet floods,causing a rain of Stan-Stool beer vomit and water over the elderly couple downstairs.. and then charge for his substandard work.

Vodd
Stew Ingredient

Post by Vodd » Sun Dec 11, 2016 10:04 am

Chi_Rup wrote:He should find out what the Russians want and just go with that.

Feel free to use that line at any point over the next 4 years.

Comrade of the year!

I can't wait for the pics of Putin and Trump topless on horseback together. Arno and Joe will cream in their coffees.
They tire of quiet, that have known the storm.

Godjira
Stew Ingredient

A Sticky for Trump Tweets!

Post by Godjira » Sun Dec 11, 2016 10:46 am

How about about a safe space for Trump-Lovers? Waaa!! The CIA hurts us!!! Booo fucking hooooo!

It'll be hilarious when the CIA gets back at Trump. So funny.
That's the kind of bold flavor they enjoy in Albuquerque!

northern_goddess
Queen Bee

Post by northern_goddess » Sun Dec 11, 2016 6:04 pm

His most recent tweet. He really is playing his Presidency like a reality tv show.

Stay tuned, folks, for my next episode when you find out whether I will or won't appoint him. Stay tuned!

Tweets & replies Media
Donald J. Trump ‏@realDonaldTrump 3h3 hours ago

Whether I choose him or not for "State"- Rex Tillerson, the Chairman & CEO of ExxonMobil, is a world class player and dealmaker. Stay tuned!

Annotated
Stew Ingredient

Post by Annotated » Sun Dec 11, 2016 6:22 pm

northern_goddess wrote:
Tweets & replies Media
Donald J. Trump ‏@realDonaldTrump 3h3 hours ago

Stay tuned!

And you will!

And then you'll cry and wail and gnash your teeth.

How do I know? This is re-run. But it's still funny.
Stay Woke

northern_goddess
Queen Bee

Post by northern_goddess » Sun Dec 11, 2016 7:13 pm

Are Annotated and Stan having little meltdowns because the world is laughing at their Great Tweeter President? He embarrasses himself every day with this stuff and if anyone is trying to pretend it's ok or to normalize that sort of behaviour from a President, then it's clear they are desperate to get people to stop talking about it. And why don't they want people talking about it? Probably because it reflects on how badly they've been conned.

Stay tuned for more stupid Trump Tweets!

Vodd
Stew Ingredient

Post by Vodd » Sun Dec 11, 2016 7:24 pm

Yes, it makes you wonder what he has to do before they admit they were misled. Or will they just scream "Leftwing Media Conspiracy!!! Leftwing Media Conspiracy" twice an hour for the next 4 years.

Annotated
Stew Ingredient

Post by Annotated » Sun Dec 11, 2016 7:41 pm

northern_goddess wrote:Are Annotated and Stan having little meltdowns

This seems to be moving from the realm of entertaining irony to actual psychosis.

See someone.

Seriously.
Stay Woke

Maxwell
Stew Ingredient

Post by Maxwell » Sun Dec 11, 2016 9:48 pm

I think I'm gonna post this every day during the Trump administration.
https://youtu.be/PyEXshBOwEU

BulletPark
Stew Ingredient

Post by BulletPark » Sun Dec 11, 2016 10:25 pm

Maxwell wrote:I think I'm gonna post this every day during the Trump administration.

Two Girls, One Cup?

Sick fuck.

Maxwell
Stew Ingredient

Post by Maxwell » Sun Dec 11, 2016 10:48 pm

BulletPark wrote:
Maxwell wrote:I think I'm gonna post this every day during the Trump administration.

Two Girls, One Cup?

Sick fuck.

Poor baby.

Jim-2012
Stew Ingredient

Post by Jim-2012 » Sun Dec 11, 2016 10:53 pm

Thanks, Maxwell. I enjoy watching that video over and over.

“During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.”
“When you are taking FLAK, you know you are over the target”

northern_goddess
Queen Bee

Post by northern_goddess » Sun Dec 11, 2016 11:12 pm

You don't want to talk about the Trump Tweets, Jim? Many of us are finding them pretty funny.

Jim-2012
Stew Ingredient

Post by Jim-2012 » Sun Dec 11, 2016 11:23 pm

northern_goddess wrote:You don't want to talk about the Trump Tweets, Jim? Many of us are finding them pretty funny.

I don't use Facebook or Twitter, so I have no interest in them.
“During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.”

northern_goddess
Queen Bee

Post by northern_goddess » Sun Dec 11, 2016 11:29 pm

Jim-2012 wrote:
northern_goddess wrote:You don't want to talk about the Trump Tweets, Jim? Many of us are finding them pretty funny.

I don't use Facebook or Twitter, so I have no interest in them.

Well, tweets are what this thread is about, Jim!

VinnyD
Stew Ingredient

Post by VinnyD » Sun Dec 11, 2016 11:30 pm

That makes no sense, Jim.

You have no interest in the thoughts of the person you voted for to be President of the United States?

Jim-2012
Stew Ingredient

Post by Jim-2012 » Sun Dec 11, 2016 11:41 pm

Rhinestone & Polyester join Diamond & Silk on this video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FTP91D231iU

northern_goddess
Queen Bee

Post by northern_goddess » Mon Dec 12, 2016 12:06 am

Jim, is that video about how Trump smeared the Union Leader of those employees with his tweets?

Chuck Jones, who is President of United Steelworkers 1999, has done a terrible job representing workers. No wonder companies flee country!

Jim-2012
Stew Ingredient

Post by Jim-2012 » Mon Dec 12, 2016 12:09 am

northern_goddess wrote:Jim, is that video about how Trump smeared the Union Leader of those employees with his tweets?

Chuck Jones, who is President of United Steelworkers 1999, has done a terrible job representing workers. No wonder companies flee country!

Try watching the video of the Trump girls.

Annotated
Stew Ingredient

Post by Annotated » Mon Dec 12, 2016 12:13 am

northern_goddess wrote:Many of us are finding them pretty funny.

(She says as she pulls out her hair and gnashes her teeth.)

Anyone with half a brain and an ounce of sanity can see that you aren't finding this funny.

He quite obviously tweaks you and gets under your skin to an unhealthy degree.

Don't you find it odd to still be in full-on meltdown mode even a full month after the election?

This is derangement, sweetheart, and at a certain point, it could get actually become dangerous.

I would suggest the following: Stop posting. Seek help. And for the love of Obama, stay the fuck away from the liberal media. ... Your sanity quite literally depends on it.
Stay Woke

northern_goddess
Queen Bee

Post by northern_goddess » Mon Dec 12, 2016 12:58 am

I see Annotated continues to shriek in my threads. I'm assuming he doesn't see the humour in these tweets? or is he still posting boner videos of Obama?

It's nice to not have to read what the little fellow is saying.

Electrolyte
Sole Guardian of Truth and Sanity

Post by Electrolyte » Mon Dec 12, 2016 5:22 am

VinnyD wrote:That makes no sense, Jim.

You have no interest in the thoughts of the person you voted for to be President of the United States?

In four years he won't care what the deficit is. He won't care who we are at war with and whether all of our allies have abandoned us or not. He won't care whether the stock market is higher than it was in 1938. He won't care to hear about the latest race riots. He won't care what inflation is. He won't care how much Trump has enriched himself by using his office ...

Logg
Stew Ingredient

Post by Logg » Mon Dec 12, 2016 7:13 am

Back to the subject at hand. The President-elect singled out a union rep with a twitter attack. Think about that. The President will go after individual citizens. That's the new reality. The union rep said that within a half-hour of the President-elect's tweet, he was receiving threatening phone calls. What did this guy do? He dared to question the veracity of Trump's boastful claim.

The very same day (I think) he tweeted that Boeing was wasting too much taxpayers' money on Air Force One. Was this an out of the blue attempt to stand up to a corporation about gouging the public?

Of course not. It was determined that the President-elect's tweet came minutes after a cable news network aired footage of a Boeing executive criticizing Trump's poorly thought out trade policies.

Think about the ramifications of these two incidents. The way Trump gets support is by projecting strength. That's how he won the primaries, and that's what he'll continue to do. By the way, this is just a nice way of saying he's a bully. The way a bully projects strength is by punching down. Punch down at the union rep who criticizes you, and the next petty citizen will think twice before publicly criticizing you. Use the bully pulpit to call a corporation like Boeing gougers, and they will think twice about publicly second-guessing you as they watch their shares plummet.

What are Trump's qualifications for being President again? He's never held any kind of office before. Oh yeah, he bullied his way through the business world, ripping weaker people off and threatening to sue them. Then he played a comically tough boss on TV who projected strength. This is what he does. He punches down. This is what he brings to the White House. He's still in his honeymoon period. How's this going to work when he's actually the president?

Focus on the tweets and not the trolls.

Herc
Stew Ingredient

Post by Herc » Mon Dec 12, 2016 12:08 pm

The Modern Right loves a bully.

They can stand behind him and snicker, put a few extra kicks in, hope that if they keep him happy it won't ever be them.

Vodd
Stew Ingredient

Post by Vodd » Mon Dec 12, 2016 5:26 pm

Vodd wrote:Yes, it makes you wonder what he has to do before they admit they were misled. Or will they just scream "Leftwing Media Conspiracy!!! Leftwing Media Conspiracy" twice an hour for the next 4 years.

Annotated wrote:
northern_goddess wrote:Many of us are finding them pretty funny.

I would suggest the following: Stop posting. Seek help. And for the love of Obama, stay the fuck away from the liberal media. ... Your sanity quite literally depends on it.

One.

northern_goddess
Queen Bee

Post by northern_goddess » Mon Dec 12, 2016 10:26 pm

Ha! He's on a roll again! The man never sleeps.

Donald J. Trump ‏@realDonaldTrump 21h21 hours ago
Just watched @NBCNightlyNews - So biased, inaccurate and bad, point after point. Just can't get much worse, although @CNN is right up there!

Donald J. Trump ‏@realDonaldTrump 9h9 hours ago
Can you imagine if the election results were the opposite and WE tried to play the Russia/CIA card. It would be called conspiracy theory!

Unless you catch "hackers" in the act, it is very hard to determine who was doing the hacking. Why wasn't this brought up before election?

birdlite
Stew Ingredient

Post by birdlite » Mon Dec 12, 2016 10:32 pm

northern_goddess wrote:Ha! He's on a roll again! The man never sleeps.

Donald J. Trump ‏@realDonaldTrump 21h21 hours ago
Just watched @NBCNightlyNews - So biased, inaccurate and bad, point after point. Just can't get much worse, although @CNN is right up there!

Can you imagine if the election results were the opposite and WE tried to play the Russia/CIA card. It would be called conspiracy theory!

Unless you catch "hackers" in the act, it is very hard to determine who was doing the hacking. Why wasn't this brought up before election?

The last one is the best. He has obviously forgotten his security briefing and the debate question on the security briefing when he came up with the 400-lb hacker.

The only thing he remembers is anyone who offends him

avalon_
Stew Ingredient

Post by avalon_ » Mon Dec 12, 2016 11:37 pm

Why is Jim's response to everything a video clip of those two ladies?

northern_goddess
Queen Bee

Post by northern_goddess » Mon Dec 12, 2016 11:59 pm

Oh, another very professional tweet.

Donald J. Trump ‏@realDonaldTrump 18m18 minutes ago
The final Wisconsin vote is in and guess what - we just picked up an additional 131 votes. The Dems and Green Party can now rest. Scam!

Jim-2012
Stew Ingredient

Post by Jim-2012 » Tue Dec 13, 2016 12:10 am

avalon_ wrote:Why is Jim's response to everything a video clip of those two ladies?

Don't you think they are a charming pair?

Godjira
Stew Ingredient

Post by Godjira » Tue Dec 13, 2016 1:21 am

Are they giving you a cut of their YouTube ad revenue?
That's the kind of bold flavor they enjoy in Albuquerque!