24%
Orange Abby
17%

Total votes: 41

northern_goddess
Queen Bee

Re: A Sticky for Trump Tweets!

Post by northern_goddess » Wed Jul 04, 2018 3:21 am

Right? It's pretty funny but somehow I have difficulty either seeing him with the sense of humour required for this or being smart enough for the play on words to be on purpose. I guess we'll never know. Or maybe it's a staffer.
I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it.

http://www.fat-pie.com/salad.htm

northern_goddess
Queen Bee

Post by northern_goddess » Wed Jul 04, 2018 3:27 am

Oh, he's gone back and corrected it. So I guess it wasn't an on-purpose attempt at humour.
I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it.

SeamusMcCool
Stew Ingredient

Post by SeamusMcCool » Thu Jul 05, 2018 2:31 am

I would pay money to subscribe to a Twitter channel where Trump makes himself available to be intellectually "rag dolled" by the likes of NA for 1-2 hours.
Moethebartender wrote: "No doubt funded by the nigrah's and the joos."

birdlite
Stew Ingredient

Post by birdlite » Thu Jul 05, 2018 3:13 pm

Anyone see his 4th of July video? what's up with his hair

He looks more and more like a villain from a Dick Tracey cartoon

Scrubb
Stew Ingredient

Post by Scrubb » Thu Jul 05, 2018 5:11 pm

Actually, that hair looks way better than his usual coiffeur. More like an actual style than a haystack or bad wig.
Boinkity_Boink isn't much of an idiot

DCComic
Stew Ingredient

Post by DCComic » Thu Jul 05, 2018 7:27 pm

Scrubb wrote:
Thu Jul 05, 2018 5:11 pm
Actually, that hair looks way better than his usual coiffeur. More like an actual style than a haystack or bad wig.

Yup. Less yellow, less obvious hairspray.
פולאר הוא שקרן - I want my fucking money back - The only reason you continue to participate is because you hate me personally.

https://maxkimberstudio.co.uk

Chi_Rup
Stew Ingredient

Post by Chi_Rup » Fri Jul 06, 2018 12:12 pm

Not a tweet, a quote from a rally in Montana. Is it Peak Trump yet?
“I have broken more Elton John records, he seems to have a lot of records. And I, by the way, I don’t have a musical instrument. I don’t have a guitar or an organ. No organ. Elton has an organ. And lots of other people helping. No we’ve broken a lot of records. We’ve broken virtually every record. Because you know, look I only need this space. They need much more room. For basketball, for hockey and all of the sports, they need a lot of room. We don’t need it. We have people in that space. So we break all of these records. Really we do it without like, the musical instruments. This is the only musical: the mouth. And hopefully the brain attached to the mouth. Right? The brain, more important than the mouth, is the brain. The brain is much more important.”
Public speaking is hard, and sometimes you have to improvise, but wat? Should we be searching for Trump’s organ?

RedsailsII
Stew Ingredient

Post by RedsailsII » Fri Jul 06, 2018 3:06 pm

Said at his Yeeehaa! rally in Montana yesterday:
"A vote for the Democrats in November is a vote to let MS-13 run wild in our communities."
Yup. Democrats are in the pockets of murderers from El Salvador. Lock Democrats up!
"Democrats want anarchy, they really do, and they don't know who they're playing with, folks."
They's playing with fire!
"Winning the Electoral College is very tough for a Republican, much tougher than the so-called 'popular vote,' where people vote four times, you know. Much tougher. Much, much tougher."
Yup. Those millions of illegal brownie Mexies who voted make the popular vote irrelevant.

Ledbetter
Stew Ingredient

Post by Ledbetter » Fri Jul 13, 2018 5:33 pm

Flobster!
Stew Ingredient

Post by Flobster! » Mon Jul 16, 2018 1:48 am

Who wrote these tweets? Definitely not Trump.

The pies and sausage rolls are good in Australia - Iolar

section8
the Secret Sauce

Post by section8 » Mon Jul 16, 2018 3:50 am

That sounds like Kelly.
This is the only musical: the mouth. And hopefully the brain attached to the mouth. Right? The brain, more important than the mouth, is the brain. The brain is much more important.

Moethebartender
Stew Ingredient

Post by Moethebartender » Mon Jul 16, 2018 6:51 am

We're getting the great city of Moscow? Sweet. Another Nobel for Trump then, I'd imagine.
Korky wrote:i remember being on Samothraki island is 2003 and apologizing for being an American under Bush II.
Seamus wrote:I flounced from certain aspects of the Stew.

snowgirl
Stew Ingredient

Post by snowgirl » Mon Jul 16, 2018 12:18 pm

Retribution? Dissension? Definitely not Trump.
Our problem is civil obedience. -Howard Zinn

2wilzgood
Stew Ingredient

Post by 2wilzgood » Mon Jul 16, 2018 1:50 pm

Are you "given" retribution or do you exact it?

Did he mean restitution?
I used to feel empathy for the poor. Now I just want them all to die. - ScottBaio
You will die like a dog for no good reason. - Hemingway
My efforts here are wasted - wilz

Chi_Rup
Stew Ingredient

Post by Chi_Rup » Mon Jul 16, 2018 2:25 pm

Our relationship with Russia has NEVER been worse thanks to many years of U.S. foolishness and stupidity and now, the Rigged Witch Hunt!
Donald Trump; 16/07/18, 07:05
We agree
Russian Foreign Ministry; 16/07/18, 11:24

Flora
Stew Ingredient

Post by Flora » Mon Jul 16, 2018 2:51 pm

section8
the Secret Sauce

Post by section8 » Thu Jul 19, 2018 3:58 am

SAD!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
This is the only musical: the mouth. And hopefully the brain attached to the mouth. Right? The brain, more important than the mouth, is the brain. The brain is much more important.

dBrother
Stew Ingredient

Post by dBrother » Thu Jul 19, 2018 10:03 am

^^^^^^^^^^^^^ heh, that's like googling "failure" back in the early 2000's, and hitting the "i'm feeling lucky" key, got you the POTUS homepage..

RedsailsII
Stew Ingredient

Post by RedsailsII » Thu Jul 19, 2018 3:30 pm

The Donnie/Putin summit successful. Second meeting will be even more sucessfuller:
The Summit with Russia was a great success, except with the real enemy of the people, the Fake News Media. I look forward to our second meeting so that we can start implementing some of the many things discussed.

Barbarella
Stew Ingredient

Post by Barbarella » Fri Jul 20, 2018 12:22 pm

"mangled apricot hell beast" :lol: :lol: :lol:

Its almost as good as "Super callous fragile ego Trump you are atrocious".

section8
the Secret Sauce

Post by section8 » Sun Jul 22, 2018 5:16 pm

Seems legit.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

2wilzgood
Stew Ingredient

Post by 2wilzgood » Sun Jul 22, 2018 7:02 pm

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump
Andrew McCarthy - “I said this could never happen. This is so bad that they should be looking at the judges who signed off on this stuff, not just the people who gave it. It is so bad it screams out at you.” On the whole FISA scam which led to the rigged Mueller Witch Hunt

@realDonaldTrump
.@PeteHegseth on @FoxNews “Source #1 was the (Fake) Dossier. Yes, the Dirty Dossier, paid for by Democrats as a hit piece against Trump, and looking for information that could discredit Candidate #1 Trump. Carter Page was just the foot to surveil the Trump campaign...” ILLEGAL
Seems even the FISA Court judges are corrupt and Out To Get Trump! #Candidate #1 #Insane
I used to feel empathy for the poor. Now I just want them all to die. - ScottBaio

Chip_Oatley
Stew Ingredient

Post by Chip_Oatley » Mon Jul 23, 2018 1:20 am

WalterOwensGpa is a parody btw

@realDonaldTrump
3h3 hours ago
So President Obama knew about Russia before the Election. Why didn’t he do something about it? Why didn’t he tell our campaign? Because it is all a big hoax, that’s why, and he thought Crooked Hillary was going to win!!!

Walter(Owen's Grandpa)
@walterowensgrpa
3h3 hours ago
Wow sir ,, your right ,,, there is no evidence or reporting any-where to suggest he wanted to tell any-one ,, you have come to the only logical conclusion ,, that is was a Hoax ( much like global warming and also Canada)

8 replies 11 retweets 205 likes

avalon_
Stew Ingredient

Post by avalon_ » Mon Jul 23, 2018 4:21 am

Google image 'idiot'

andybox
Stew Ingredient

Post by andybox » Mon Jul 23, 2018 10:04 am

"To Iranian President Rouhani: NEVER, EVER THREATEN THE UNITED STATES AGAIN OR YOU WILL SUFFER CONSEQUENCES THE LIKES OF WHICH FEW THROUGHOUT HISTORY HAVE EVER SUFFERED BEFORE. WE ARE NO LONGER A COUNTRY THAT WILL STAND FOR YOUR DEMENTED WORDS OF VIOLENCE & DEATH. BE CAUTIOUS!"

What in the absolute fuck???
The rich get richer, the poor get the picture, the bombs never hit you when you're down so low.

leela
Stew Ingredient

Post by leela » Mon Jul 23, 2018 10:23 am

Jeeeze. Now where are all those checks and balances that some posters on here said would prevent him doing stupid things? In the early days of his presidency, some people were saying we were over-reacting, and that there really wasn't much damage he could do.

I wasn't convinced then, and I certainly don't believe it now.
Pass the wine...

avalon_
Stew Ingredient

Post by avalon_ » Mon Jul 23, 2018 2:42 pm

andybox wrote:
Mon Jul 23, 2018 10:04 am
"To Iranian President Rouhani: NEVER, EVER THREATEN THE UNITED STATES AGAIN OR YOU WILL SUFFER CONSEQUENCES THE LIKES OF WHICH FEW THROUGHOUT HISTORY HAVE EVER SUFFERED BEFORE. WE ARE NO LONGER A COUNTRY THAT WILL STAND FOR YOUR DEMENTED WORDS OF VIOLENCE & DEATH. BE CAUTIOUS!"

What in the absolute fuck???
I think this is way of saying, "LOOK AT THIS IT'S NOT ABOUT RUSSIA".

NorthAmerican
Stew Ingredient

Post by NorthAmerican » Mon Jul 23, 2018 3:01 pm

I posted the following in the KINDERGARTEN TWEET thread, and I think it makes sense to post it here as well:

Wow! Gee Whiz!

"YOUR DEMENTED WORDS OF VIOLENCE & DEATH"

Change a few words here and there, and those demented words of violence and death might have come from the mouth of President Donald J. Trump:

North Korea best not make any more threats to the United States. They will be met with fire and fury like the world has never seen. He has been very threatening … and as I said they will be met with fire, fury and frankly power, the likes of which this world has never seen before.
I enjoy reading NorthAmerican's posts. So well-written and interesting except for the dull parts.--Nines

RedsailsII
Stew Ingredient

Post by RedsailsII » Mon Jul 23, 2018 3:08 pm

Looks like Cadet Bonespur wants a war to call all his own:

"To Iranian President Rouhani: NEVER, EVER THREATEN THE UNITED STATES AGAIN OR YOU WILL SUFFER CONSEQUENCES THE LIKES OF WHICH FEW THROUGHOUT HISTORY HAVE EVER SUFFERED BEFORE," Trump tweeted after returning to the White House from a weekend at his golf resort in Bedminster, New Jersey. "WE ARE NO LONGER A COUNTRY THAT WILL STAND FOR YOUR DEMENTED WORDS OF VIOLENCE & DEATH. BE CAUTIOUS!"

Love the ALL CAPS! Bigly beautiful effect.

Flobster!
Stew Ingredient

Post by Flobster! » Wed Jul 25, 2018 12:42 pm

Trump doesn't like Cohen any more.

Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) Tweeted:
What kind of a lawyer would tape a client? So sad! Is this a first, never heard of it before? Why was the tape so abruptly terminated (cut) while I was presumably saying positive things? I hear there are other clients and many reporters that are taped - can this be so? Too bad!

2wilzgood
Stew Ingredient

Post by 2wilzgood » Thu Jul 26, 2018 12:45 pm

Tweeting Twitter is against me...

Something must be done! (The end is near)
Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump
Twitter “SHADOW BANNING” prominent Republicans. Not good. We will look into this discriminatory and illegal practice at once! Many complaints.
7:46 AM - Jul 26, 2018
At once, jawohl!

RedsailsII
Stew Ingredient

Post by RedsailsII » Mon Jul 30, 2018 6:27 pm

Good of Donnie to tell the publisher of the New York Times that the free press is the enemy of the people. Sad, but true! Good friend Vlad Putin agrees:

Had a very good and interesting meeting at the White House with A.G. Sulzberger. ... Spent much time talking about the vast amounts of Fake News being put out by the media & how that Fake News has morphed into phrase, ‘Enemy of the People.’ Sad!”
Trump’s aides had requested that the July 20 meeting not be made public, Sulzberger said.
But Donnie couldn't help himself.

Sulzberger's response:
Sulzberger said he told Trump that while the phrase “fake news” is untrue and harmful, “I am far more concerned about his labeling journalists ‘the enemy of the people.’ I warned that this inflammatory language is contributing to a rise in threats against journalists and will lead to violence.”
Looks like the Deep State is starting to worry!

Flobster!
Stew Ingredient

Post by Flobster! » Tue Jul 31, 2018 4:10 pm

Collusion is not a crime, but that doesn’t matter because there was No Collusion (except by Crooked Hillary and the Democrats)!

Flora
Stew Ingredient

Post by Flora » Tue Jul 31, 2018 7:03 pm

If the collusion made Hillary crooked, then he's crooked too? Yes?

andybox
Stew Ingredient

Post by andybox » Wed Aug 01, 2018 4:05 am

Flobster! wrote:
Tue Jul 31, 2018 4:10 pm
Collusion is not a crime, but that doesn’t matter because there was No Collusion (except by Crooked Hillary and the Democrats)!
Not a crime? How about treason?
The rich get richer, the poor get the picture, the bombs never hit you when you're down so low.

VinnyD
Stew Ingredient

Post by VinnyD » Wed Aug 01, 2018 3:19 pm

Treason is the only crime defined in the US constitution. Givng aid and comfort to Russia would not be treason because they are not our enemy in a declared war.

But the Trump campagn could not have colluded with Russia without violating any number of laws. (None of which uses the word "collusion" or "collude".)

incognita
red fanged She-devil

Post by incognita » Wed Aug 01, 2018 5:59 pm

Russia is still considered a hostile government. But regardless of whether we at war with them, colluding with any country to subvert our democracy is treason, IMO.

Trump must be getting nervous. He's moving from not a crime to calling on Sessions to make it stop, RIGHT NOW!
..This is a terrible situation and Attorney General Jeff Sessions should stop this Rigged Witch Hunt right now, before it continues to stain our country any further. Bob Mueller is totally conflicted, and his 17 Angry Democrats that are doing his dirty work are a disgrace to USA!

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) August 1, 2018
And we're up to 17 angry democrats...
As an adult, the beer aisle at the grocery makes me feel exactly like the cereal aisle made me feel as a kid.

VinnyD
Stew Ingredient

Post by VinnyD » Wed Aug 01, 2018 6:00 pm

Your opinion doesn't count for much against the constitution, incog.

NorthAmerican
Stew Ingredient

Post by NorthAmerican » Wed Aug 01, 2018 6:16 pm

Sorry, I got here too late.
I enjoy reading NorthAmerican's posts. So well-written and interesting except for the dull parts.--Nines

andybox
Stew Ingredient

Post by andybox » Thu Aug 02, 2018 12:17 am

VinnyD wrote:
Wed Aug 01, 2018 3:19 pm
Treason is the only crime defined in the US constitution. Givng aid and comfort to Russia would not be treason because they are not our enemy in a declared war.

But the Trump campagn could not have colluded with Russia without violating any number of laws. (None of which uses the word "collusion" or "collude".)
Thanks Vinny. Things seem to be heating up in the Trump world.

Ledbetter
Stew Ingredient

Post by Ledbetter » Thu Aug 02, 2018 12:35 pm

RedsailsII
Stew Ingredient

Post by RedsailsII » Sat Aug 04, 2018 5:06 am

Donnie on Thursday: "In Helsinki, I had a great meeting with Putin," Trump said. "We discussed everything. ... We got along really well. By the way, that's a good thing, not a bad thing. Now we're being hindered by the Russian hoax -- it's a hoax, OK?"

IT'S ALL A HOAX, FOLKS. RUSSIA IS OUR FRIEND. MOVE ON.

andybox
Stew Ingredient

Post by andybox » Sun Aug 05, 2018 9:52 pm

“"Fake News reporting, a complete fabrication, that I am concerned about the meeting my wonderful son, Donald, had in Trump Tower. This was a meeting to get information on an opponent, totally legal and done all the time in politics - and it went nowhere. I did not know about it!"
Finally Donny comes clean.

VinnyD
Stew Ingredient

Post by VinnyD » Mon Aug 06, 2018 3:51 pm

That may really deserve a thread. It does deserve a long post anyway.

It is against us law for a foreign person to contribute anything of value to a US campaign, or for a campaign knowingly to accept such a contribution. If Donald Jr had had any brains, he would have responded to the Russian offer to supply dirt on Clinton by saying "I will have to talk to a lwyer." The lawyer would have told him to call the FBI, or would have called the FBI himself.

Trump had previously said that the meeting was about restoring the ability of Americans to adopt Russian children, which Putin had stopped in response to the Us Magnitsky Act. That statement may constitute obstruction of justice, trying to hide the illegal activity that he apparently knew about.

If the meeting was about getting the Magnitsky Act repealed (and adoptions restored) in exchange for dirt on Clinton, then all sorts of crimes were committed, starting with conspiracy against the United States.

Manafort and Donald Jr have said that no substantial dirt on Clinton was offered at the meeting. That might be true, but neither of those gentlemen has a sterling reputation for truth-telling. We don't know what kind of deal was made at meeting.

At the very least, Donald Jr and Manafort were willing to put Trump in a position where he might have owed his election to the Russians.

RedsailsII
Stew Ingredient

Post by RedsailsII » Mon Aug 06, 2018 6:15 pm

Nobody understands water policy or how to fight fires as hugely as DJT.
“California wildfires are being magnified & made so much worse by the bad environmental laws which aren’t allowing massive amount of readily available water to be properly utilized,” he tweeted Sunday. “It is being diverted into the Pacific Ocean. Must also tree clear to stop fire spreading!”

VinnyD
Stew Ingredient

Post by VinnyD » Tue Aug 07, 2018 8:01 pm

Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump
“Collusion with Russia was very real. Hillary Clinton and her team 100% colluded with the Russians, and so did Adam Schiff who is on tape trying to collude with what he thought was Russians to obtain compromising material on DJT. We also know that Hillary Clinton paid through....
10:13 AM - Aug 6, 2018

Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump
....a law firm, eventually Kremlin connected sources, to gather info on Donald Trump. Collusion is very real with Russia, but only with Hillary and the Democrats, and we should demand a full investigation.” Dan Bongino on @foxandfriends Looking forward to the new IG Report!
10:25 AM - Aug 6, 2018

From the way he is demanding an investigation, you would almost think that collusion is a crime.

Zamuel
Stew Ingredient

Post by Zamuel » Sat Aug 11, 2018 5:21 pm

VinnyD wrote:
Mon Aug 06, 2018 3:51 pm
It is against us law for a foreign person to contribute anything of value to a US campaign, or for a campaign knowingly to accept such a contribution.
A penny for your thoughts Vinny … If "collusion" (between Trump's campaign and Russians) can be shown to have any value (?) then isn't such collusion a crime ?
"Life is not like a box of chocolates, it's a jalapeno. What you do today will bite you in the ass tomorrow."

VinnyD
Stew Ingredient

Post by VinnyD » Sat Aug 11, 2018 6:49 pm

Yes.

northern_goddess
Queen Bee

Post by northern_goddess » Mon Aug 13, 2018 2:01 pm

Trump confirms that the only qualifications required for high-paid Whitehouse Staff are that they say good things about him. Great criteria for draining the swamp.
Wacky Omarosa, who got fired 3 times on the Apprentice, now got fired for the last time. She never made it, never will. She begged me for a job, tears in her eyes, I said Ok. People in the White House hated her. She was vicious, but not smart. I would rarely see her but heard....
..really bad things. Nasty to people & would constantly miss meetings & work. When Gen. Kelly came on board he told me she was a loser & nothing but problems. I told him to try working it out, if possible, because she only said GREAT things about me - until she got fired!

incognita
red fanged She-devil

Post by incognita » Mon Aug 13, 2018 3:37 pm

Heh, too bad she released the tape of Trump claiming to not know that she was fired and that he wasn't happy about it.
As an adult, the beer aisle at the grocery makes me feel exactly like the cereal aisle made me feel as a kid.