24%
Orange Abby
17%

Total votes: 41

northern_goddess
Queen Bee

Re: A Sticky for Trump Tweets!

Post by northern_goddess » Mon Jan 22, 2018 4:56 pm

I have no idea what he's trying to say here. NA, incognita, anyone?
4h4 hours ago
More
Democrats have shut down our government in the interests of their far left base. They don’t want to do it but are powerless!
I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it.

http://www.fat-pie.com/salad.htm

NorthAmerican
Stew Ingredient

Post by NorthAmerican » Tue Jan 23, 2018 12:29 am

northern_goddess wrote:
Mon Jan 22, 2018 4:56 pm
I have no idea what he's trying to say here. NA, incognita, anyone?
4h4 hours ago
More
Democrats have shut down our government in the interests of their far left base. They don’t want to do it but are powerless!
Sorry, but I have no idea what he's saying. I didn't write "trying to say" because I'm sure he wrote exactly what he intended to write. My low-IQ brain is no match for that of a genius, so I dare not try to decipher his tweet.
I enjoy reading NorthAmerican's posts. So well-written and interesting except for the dull parts.--Nines

northern_goddess
Queen Bee

Post by northern_goddess » Wed Jan 24, 2018 4:26 am

He's back to name-calling like an adolescent again.
17m17 minutes ago

Cryin’ Chuck Schumer fully understands, especially after his humiliating defeat, that if there is no Wall, there is no DACA. We must have safety and security, together with a strong Military, for our great people!
I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it.

leela
Stew Ingredient

Post by leela » Thu Jan 25, 2018 11:05 pm

But it turns out that lots of people like name calling. They think it's what makes him great.
Pass the wine...

northern_goddess
Queen Bee

Post by northern_goddess » Thu Jan 25, 2018 11:53 pm

leela wrote:
Thu Jan 25, 2018 11:05 pm
But it turns out that lots of people like name calling. They think it's what makes him great.
Yes they do.

leela
Stew Ingredient

Post by leela » Fri Jan 26, 2018 12:03 am

It's the most depressing thing about this whole year, to be honest. I really thought that people would come to their senses. But instead they've become even more adoring. That so many people respect and love his spite and his childishness is just too much for me sometimes.
Pass the wine...

northern_goddess
Queen Bee

Post by northern_goddess » Fri Jan 26, 2018 1:12 am

It makes me wonder how this will impact the next generation. The ones who will grow up watching his behaviour.

northern_goddess
Queen Bee

Post by northern_goddess » Sat Jan 27, 2018 2:53 am

Speaking of fake news. He got booed. I'm not sure that = "well received".
DonaldTrump10h10 hours ago

Heading back from a very exciting two days in Davos, Switzerland. Speech on America’s economic revival was well received. Many of the people I met will be investing in the U.S.A.! #MAGA

andybox
Stew Ingredient

Post by andybox » Tue Jan 30, 2018 3:32 am

northern_goddess wrote:
Fri Jan 26, 2018 1:12 am
It makes me wonder how this will impact the next generation. The ones who will grow up watching his behaviour.
That’s a very good point. Unfortunately I have no answer.
Hands have been clenched in a fist too long

VinnyD
Stew Ingredient

Post by VinnyD » Tue Jan 30, 2018 2:28 pm

leela
Stew Ingredient

Post by leela » Tue Jan 30, 2018 2:41 pm

Where's Hillary? Surely that should be in the largest font of all?
Pass the wine...

northern_goddess
Queen Bee

Post by northern_goddess » Tue Jan 30, 2018 6:53 pm

Hillary and Obama.

northern_goddess
Queen Bee

Post by northern_goddess » Thu Feb 01, 2018 1:54 pm

So much fake news.
@realDonaldTrump
2h2 hours ago

Thank you for all of the nice compliments and reviews on the State of the Union speech. 45.6 million people watched, the highest number in history. @FoxNews beat every other Network, for the first time ever, with 11.7 million people tuning in. Delivered from the heart!

section8
the Secret Sauce

Post by section8 » Thu Feb 01, 2018 6:27 pm

This is the only musical: the mouth. And hopefully the brain attached to the mouth. Right? The brain, more important than the mouth, is the brain. The brain is much more important.

northern_goddess
Queen Bee

Post by northern_goddess » Fri Feb 02, 2018 1:57 pm

It sounds like they must have something on him.
2h2 hours ago

The top Leadership and Investigators of the FBI and the Justice Department have politicized the sacred investigative process in favor of Democrats and against Republicans - something which would have been unthinkable just a short time ago. Rank & File are great people!

VinnyD
Stew Ingredient

Post by VinnyD » Fri Feb 02, 2018 3:45 pm

That is so weird. He appoiinted the top leadership of the FBI and he Justice Department.

Chi_Rup
Stew Ingredient

Post by Chi_Rup » Sat Feb 03, 2018 11:34 am

“Sacred investigative process” Batman.

northern_goddess
Queen Bee

Post by northern_goddess » Sat Feb 03, 2018 4:38 pm

He's tweeting about himself in the 3rd person now. Anyway, TOADALLY VINDICATES him!
This memo totally vindicates “Trump” in probe. But the Russian Witch Hunt goes on and on. Their was no Collusion and there was no Obstruction (the word now used because, after one year of looking endlessly and finding NOTHING, collusion is dead). This is an American disgrace!

NorthAmerican
Stew Ingredient

Post by NorthAmerican » Sat Feb 03, 2018 8:31 pm

Trump's lying tweets don't stop. The number of viewers watching his State of the Union address was not "the highest number in hostory"; Bill Clinton and Barack Obama both had larger numbers of viewers tuned in. Maybe we need Sarah Huckabee Sanders to explain how Trump's tweet didn't really mean what he said, or how he didn't say what he meant.

Edit. Meanwhile, I predict that the President will not meet with Mueller, despite his having said he'd be glad to do so. After all, Trump's Republican toadies in Congress have create the perfect escape: a memo that totally vindicates Trump! Why would a man totally vindicated of the possible crimes being investigated by the Mueller team need to sit down with potential adversaries? And why would they want to meet with him? Don't they know the meaning of the word "vindicated"?
I enjoy reading NorthAmerican's posts. So well-written and interesting except for the dull parts.--Nines

northern_goddess
Queen Bee

Post by northern_goddess » Tue Feb 06, 2018 2:28 pm

More
Little Adam Schiff, who is desperate to run for higher office, is one of the biggest liars and leakers in Washington, right up there with Comey, Warner, Brennan and Clapper! Adam leaves closed committee hearings to illegally leak confidential information. Must be stopped!
Jeez he's never tweeted about all the legal citizens who commit murder.
DonaldTrump
53m53 minutes ago
More
So disgraceful that a person illegally in our country killed @Colts linebacker Edwin Jackson. This is just one of many such preventable tragedies. We must get the Dems to get tough on the Border, and with illegal immigration, FAST!

andybox
Stew Ingredient

Post by andybox » Tue Feb 06, 2018 10:42 pm

No tweets about the stock market?
Hands have been clenched in a fist too long

northern_goddess
Queen Bee

Post by northern_goddess » Wed Feb 07, 2018 12:09 am

I've been looking and looking! Nope, nothing.

TheDevil
Stew Ingredient

Post by TheDevil » Wed Feb 07, 2018 4:43 pm

Donald J. Trump

Verified account

@realDonaldTrump
32m32 minutes ago
More
NEW FBI TEXTS ARE BOMBSHELLS!
الإله ليس عظيما

northern_goddess
Queen Bee

Post by northern_goddess » Wed Feb 07, 2018 8:12 pm

I'm sorry... what?
More
In the “old days,” when good news was reported, the Stock Market would go up. Today, when good news is reported, the Stock Market goes down. Big mistake, and we have so much good (great) news about the economy!

incognita
red fanged She-devil

Post by incognita » Wed Feb 07, 2018 8:52 pm

Ooh, so now the media controls the stock market too?
As an adult, the beer aisle at the grocery makes me feel exactly like the cereal aisle made me feel as a kid.

VinnyD
Stew Ingredient

Post by VinnyD » Wed Feb 07, 2018 9:47 pm

I actually have kind of the same reaction as Trump.

The recent crash was attributed to a good jobs report that showed that average hourly wages were finally going up. You might think that that would be good news for the stock market, because people would have more money to buy the things that the companies listed on the market want to sell. But the experts tell us that everyone thinks that the report will lead the Fed to raise interest rates, because apparently the last thing the Fed wants is for workers to be making more money.

Since a stock price represents the present value of a share of a company's future earnings, and since when you discount a stream of income to present value, the value decreases as the assumed prevailing interest rate rises,stock prices fall when interest rates rise —or even when they are expectd to rise.

northern_goddess
Queen Bee

Post by northern_goddess » Wed Feb 07, 2018 11:06 pm

VinnyD wrote:
Wed Feb 07, 2018 9:47 pm
stock prices fall when interest rates rise —or even when they are expectd to rise.
I don't think that's true. It's certainly not a a certainty.

VinnyD
Stew Ingredient

Post by VinnyD » Wed Feb 07, 2018 11:25 pm

It has been true for a while.

northern_goddess
Queen Bee

Post by northern_goddess » Thu Feb 08, 2018 8:01 pm

HE has spoken.
Verified account@realDonaldTrump
3h3 hours ago

Our founders invoked our Creator four times in the Declaration of Independence. Our currency declares “IN GOD WE TRUST.” And we place our hands on our hearts as we recite the Pledge of Allegiance and proclaim that we are “One Nation Under God.” #NationalPrayerBreakfast

northern_goddess
Queen Bee

Post by northern_goddess » Fri Feb 09, 2018 2:58 am

I thought he wasn't religious. Or is he just selectively religious.
More
As long as we open our eyes to God’s grace - and open our hearts to God’s love - then America will forever be the land of the free, the home of the brave, and a light unto all nations. #NationalPrayerBreakfast

TheDevil
Stew Ingredient

Post by TheDevil » Fri Feb 09, 2018 10:01 am

Of corsse he's selective religious, like most US presidents
الإله ليس عظيما

northern_goddess
Queen Bee

Post by northern_goddess » Sat Feb 10, 2018 10:02 pm

It looks like he wants to muzzle victims. Because, of course, you can't be sure they are telling the truth...or maybe they are but they should be over it by now.

6h6 hours ago

Peoples lives are being shattered and destroyed by a mere allegation. Some are true and some are false. Some are old and some are new. There is no recovery for someone falsely accused - life and career are gone. Is there no such thing any longer as Due Process?

VinnyD
Stew Ingredient

Post by VinnyD » Sat Feb 10, 2018 11:30 pm

section8
the Secret Sauce

Post by section8 » Sat Feb 10, 2018 11:45 pm

There are two sides.
This is the only musical: the mouth. And hopefully the brain attached to the mouth. Right? The brain, more important than the mouth, is the brain. The brain is much more important.

VinnyD
Stew Ingredient

Post by VinnyD » Sun Feb 11, 2018 12:17 am

And there are some very fine people on both.

section8
the Secret Sauce

Post by section8 » Sun Feb 11, 2018 2:07 am

It’s not fair to say porter was a wife beater. She could have gotten that shiner by falling down the stairs. And we all know women lie but stairs do not.

northern_goddess
Queen Bee

Post by northern_goddess » Sun Feb 11, 2018 8:05 pm

It looks like the media aren't saying what Trump wants them to and that is Making Trump Mad Again.
2h2 hours ago

So many positive things going on for the U.S.A. and the Fake News Media just doesn’t want to go there. Same negative stories over and over again! No wonder the People no longer trust the media, whose approval ratings are correctly at their lowest levels in history! #MAGA

northern_goddess
Queen Bee

Post by northern_goddess » Thu Feb 15, 2018 2:40 pm

He's got all the answers.
Verified account@realDonaldTrump
2h2 hours ago
More
So many signs that the Florida shooter was mentally disturbed, even expelled from school for bad and erratic behavior. Neighbors and classmates knew he was a big problem. Must always report such instances to authorities, again and again!

northern_goddess
Queen Bee

Post by northern_goddess » Thu Feb 15, 2018 3:37 pm

President Donald Trump on Thursday said there were "many signs" the suspected shooter in the horrific attack at a high school in Parkland, Florida, was mentally disturbed and that his classmates should have reported him to authorities.

"So many signs that the Florida shooter was mentally disturbed, even expelled from school for bad and erratic behavior," Trump tweeted, referring to 19-year-old Nikolas Cruz, who was charged Thursday with 17 counts of pre-meditated murder. "Neighbors and classmates knew he was a big problem. Must always report such instances to authorities, again and again!"

Trump made no reference to guns or the AR-15 believed to have been used in the attack. The president is scheduled to address the nation about the shooting Thursday morning at 11:00 a.m., the White House announced. Trump did not speak on-camera about the attack on Wednesday.

At least 17 people were killed when a teen opened fire with a semiautomatic rifle at the high school on Wednesday afternoon, officials said. Fourteen others were wounded, five of whom suffering life-threatening injuries, hospital officials said.

shunter
Stew Ingredient

Post by shunter » Thu Feb 15, 2018 11:25 pm

Jim-2012 wrote:
Tue Dec 13, 2016 12:10 am
avalon_ wrote:Why is Jim's response to everything a video clip of those two ladies?
Don't you think they are a charming pair?
Out of interest, are they still doing their thing?
1988: "We have a climate in Britain in which business wants to succeed and can succeed." Margaret Thatcher, speech to launch the European Single Market

2018: "Fuck business." Boris Johnson

Chi_Rup
Stew Ingredient

Post by Chi_Rup » Fri Feb 16, 2018 9:54 pm

They certainly are. They’re one of only a couple dozen Twitter accounts the President himself follows and still have their own news site.

Meanwhile, in the real world, Mueller indicts 13 Russians...

Junior’s fucked.

NorthAmerican
Stew Ingredient

Post by NorthAmerican » Fri Feb 16, 2018 11:50 pm

Chi_Rup wrote:
Fri Feb 16, 2018 9:54 pm
...Junior’s fucked.
My gut feeling is that Mueller's probe will get its best evidence of collusion with Russia from what it digs up on Donald Trump Jr. To me, at least, the younger Trump comes across as a fool.

northern_goddess
Queen Bee

Post by northern_goddess » Sat Feb 17, 2018 6:31 pm

The American leader recently changed his Twitter cover photo to be one of him standing next to wife Melania and some of the first responders who attended Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School on Valentine's Day.

He's got a big grin on his face and giving a thumb's up. People are not amused.
TRUMP MADE THIS PICTURE HIS TWITTER BANNER. HIM GRINNING WITH HIS THUMBS UP WITH TOWNFOLK OF 17 MURDERED CHILDREN. WHO THE F*CK IS THAT THUMBS UP FOR?
This is Trump's new Twitter banner and it is disgusting. This buffoon is smiling and giving a thumbs up while parents are burying their slain children. And clueless Barbie is smiling along with her husband.
Donald Trump Twitter banner is now him smiling with a thumbs up next to the cops who arrived to the scene of 17 murdered teachers and students. AND they're in front of a aerial pictures of the school.
http://www.ladbible.com/community/polit ... e-20180217

https://goo.gl/images/WXHwPk

NorthAmerican
Stew Ingredient

Post by NorthAmerican » Sat Feb 17, 2018 9:06 pm

northern_goddess wrote:
Sat Feb 17, 2018 6:31 pm
The American leader recently changed his Twitter cover photo to be one of him standing next to wife Melania and some of the first responders who attended Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School on Valentine's Day.

He's got a big grin on his face and giving a thumb's up. People are not amused....
I'm not surprised by the grin and the thumbs-up. Trump lives in an alternate reality where he is the center of attention, no matter what brought him in front of the cameras. A thumbs-up and a grin as he appears with people grieving the deaths of 17 high school kids and the injuries suffered by even more? It doesn't matter; remember that he came close to blaming the students at that school for the massacre. Part of his earlier tweet about the tragedy:

"Neighbors and classmates knew he was a big problem. Must always report such instances to authorities, again and again!"

Chi_Rup
Stew Ingredient

Post by Chi_Rup » Sat Feb 17, 2018 10:14 pm

He’s not bright enough to improvise a reaction to a school shooting.

He has a lot of other things to think about too, you could read his behaviour over the last year as self preservation, at all times.

northern_goddess
Queen Bee

Post by northern_goddess » Sun Feb 18, 2018 4:57 am

It's what, midnight where he is right now? He's starting a bit of tweetstorm. You might almost think he is PUI reading shittweets like this. First it was the fault of the students themselves who didn't report the shooter for having "erratic" behaviour. Then it was the fault of the dems for not passing stronger gun laws and now it's the fault of the FBI because they are investigating trump for collusion with the Russians. Pathetic.
So many signs that the Florida shooter was mentally disturbed, even expelled from school for bad and erratic behavior. Neighbors and classmates knew he was a big problem. Must always report such instances to authorities, again and again!
Just like they don’t want to solve the DACA problem, why didn’t the Democrats pass gun control legislation when they had both the House & Senate during the Obama Administration. Because they didn’t want to, and now they just talk!
More
Very sad that the FBI missed all of the many signals sent out by the Florida school shooter. This is not acceptable. They are spending too much time trying to prove Russian collusion with the Trump campaign - there is no collusion. Get back to the basics and make us all proud!

eric84

Post by eric84 » Sun Feb 18, 2018 1:52 pm

Trumpiedoodle seems grumpy and agitated the last day or two.
Love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair.

northern_goddess
Queen Bee

Post by northern_goddess » Sun Feb 18, 2018 3:04 pm

Someone has been doing a lot of tweeting about Russia in the last 24 hours.
Russia started their anti-US campaign in 2014, long before I announced that I would run for President. The results of the election were not impacted. The Trump campaign did nothing wrong - no collusion!
“Charges Deal Don A Big Win,” written by Michael Goodwin of the @nypost, succinctly states that “the Russians had no impact on the election results.” There was no Collusion with the Trump Campaign. “She lost the old-fashioned way, by being a terrible candidate. Case closed.”
Deputy A.G. Rod Rosenstein stated at the News Conference: “There is no allegation in the indictment that any American was a knowing participant in this illegal activity. There is no allegation in the indictment that the charged conduct altered the outcome of the 2016 election.
Funny how the Fake News Media doesn’t want to say that the Russian group was formed in 2014, long before my run for President. Maybe they knew I was going to run even though I didn’t know!
The Fake News Media never fails. Hard to ignore this fact from the Vice President of Facebook Ads, Rob Goldman!Donald J. Trump added,
Rob Goldman

@robjective
The majority of the Russian ad spend happened AFTER the election. We shared that fact, but very few outlets have covered it because it doesn’t align with the main media narrative of Tump and the election. https://newsroom.fb.com/news/2017/10/ha ... -congress/
Show this thread
Donald J. Trump Retweeted Rob Goldman
“I have seen all of the Russian ads and I can say very definitively that swaying the election was *NOT* the main goal.”
Rob Goldman
Vice President of Facebook AdsDonald J. Trump added,
Rob Goldman

@robjective
Most of the coverage of Russian meddling involves their attempt to effect the outcome of the 2016 US election. I have seen all of the Russian ads and I can say very definitively that swaying the election was *NOT* the main goal.
Show this thread
General McMaster forgot to say that the results of the 2016 election were not impacted or changed by the Russians and that the only Collusion was between Russia and Crooked H, the DNC and the Dems. Remember the Dirty Dossier, Uranium, Speeches, Emails and the Podesta Company!
Finally, Liddle’ Adam Schiff, the leakin’ monster of no control, is now blaming the Obama Administration for Russian meddling in the 2016 Election. He is finally right about something. Obama was President, knew of the threat, and did nothing. Thank you Adam!
I never said Russia did not meddle in the election, I said “it may be Russia, or China or another country or group, or it may be a 400 pound genius sitting in bed and playing with his computer.” The Russian “hoax” was that the Trump campaign colluded with Russia - it never did!
Now that Adam Schiff is starting to blame President Obama for Russian meddling in the election, he is probably doing so as yet another excuse that the Democrats, lead by their fearless leader, Crooked Hillary Clinton, lost the 2016 election. But wasn’t I a great candidate?
If it was the GOAL of Russia to create discord, disruption and chaos within the U.S. then, with all of the Committee Hearings, Investigations and Party hatred, they have succeeded beyond their wildest dreams. They are laughing their asses off in Moscow. Get smart America!

shunter
Stew Ingredient

Post by shunter » Sun Feb 18, 2018 3:16 pm

You can smell his fear in the recent batch of tweets, and it smells delicious.
1988: "We have a climate in Britain in which business wants to succeed and can succeed." Margaret Thatcher, speech to launch the European Single Market

2018: "Fuck business." Boris Johnson

NorthAmerican
Stew Ingredient

Post by NorthAmerican » Sun Feb 18, 2018 3:29 pm

northern_goddess wrote:
Sun Feb 18, 2018 3:04 pm
Someone has been doing a lot of tweeting about Russia in the last 24 hours.
If the President of the United States is spending so much of his time tweeting as he watches Diamond & Silk or Fawning Fox News, he should try to devote at least a little time to doing the job he was elected to do: making America great. Less time at Mar-a-Lago, less time tweeting, less time at appearances like his thumbs-up in Florida as parents there grieved.

But I don't hold out much hope of that happening. A narcissist? An egomaniac? I have no idea how he should be classified except that "normal" wouldn't apply.

And about the fear shunter mentioned: As I read through that barrage of tweets, all I could think of was the possibility that the tug-of-war between the White House and the Special Prosecutor may have become more intense following the indictments of the Russians.