Pat Robertson Mighty Wizard

Main Course

Moderator: Moderator

cuchulainn
Instigator

Post by cuchulainn » Tue Sep 11, 2018 11:06 pm

Powerful American sorcerer Pat Robertson is casting a powerful spell to protect the Carolinas from a hurricane.
Prominent conservative evangelical leader Pat Robertson has asked his followers to join in on a prayer to cast a “shield of protection” ahead of Hurricane Florence.

In a video shared online by Right Wing Watch, the televangelist cited a passage from the bible in which Jesus commanded the wind and water on the Sea of Galilee to “be still.”

While delivering remarks in Virginia, which is home to his Christian Broadcasting Network and where thousands are bracing for Florence's arrival, Robertson asked if his followers could invoke the same words from the passage to accomplish a similar result “if we are together with one accord.”

Robertson then asked his congregation to “put a hand out toward the Atlantic” and to repeat after him.

“In the name of Jesus, you Hurricane Florence, we speak to you in the name of Jesus, and we command the storm to cease its forward motion and go harmlessly into the Atlantic,” Robertson said.

“Go up north away from land and veer off in the name of Jesus. We declare in the name of the lord that you shall go no farther, you shall do no damage in this area,” the evangelical leader continued.

He went on to declare a “shield of protection” over parts where “innocent people” are bracing for the hurricane, which is already reportedly packing winds of up to 130 mph, according to CNN.

“In Jesus's holy name, be out to sea!” Robertson continued.

He also said that the “shield” has worked against previous hurricanes.

“It’s almost hilarious to see them try,” he said. “They try to get in and they can’t, and then they go north and they turn around, try to come back in. They can’t do it.”

A state of emergency has been declared in South Carolina, North Carolina and Virginia ahead of Florence's arrival.

President Trump has signed off on emergency declarations in South Carolina and North Carolina to free up federal funds for the areas.

More than 1 million people on the East Coast have been ordered to evacuate as the hurricane is expected to make landfall later this week.

http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing- ... protection

Lost Soul
Stew Ingredient

Re: Pat Robertson Mighty Wizard

Post by Lost Soul » Wed Sep 12, 2018 12:35 am

Geronimo broke out of prison in San Carlos with about 187 men, women and children. He had one fourth of the US Army chasing him across So. Arizona, on his way to the Sierra Madre. Anyhoo, they were in the Peloncillos when they discovered troops blocking their way south. Time to switch ranges. Except it was 25 miles across the San Simon valley to the Chiricahuas, and the sun would be up before they could make it to cover.

What to do? Geronimo the Medicine Man commanded the sun to stand still. Apparently it worked, because they made it to Mexico.
IMPRISON BUSH!

INDICT HILLARY!

"Lost Soul is largely correct"- VinnyD

polardude1
Stew Ingredient

Post by polardude1 » Fri Sep 14, 2018 2:51 pm

How well did that work?
DCComic "3000 dead Americans is slightly less than fuck all",

Godjira
Stew Ingredient

Post by Godjira » Fri Sep 14, 2018 3:12 pm

Loosey thinks it’ll work fir the rightarded too.
That's the kind of bold flavor they enjoy in Albuquerque!

Godjira
Stew Ingredient

Post by Godjira » Fri Sep 14, 2018 3:20 pm

If they pray real hard

Total Reject
Stew Ingredient

Post by Total Reject » Fri Sep 14, 2018 4:37 pm

Lost Soul wrote:
Wed Sep 12, 2018 12:35 am
Geronimo broke out of prison in San Carlos with about 187 men, women and children. He had one fourth of the US Army chasing him across So. Arizona, on his way to the Sierra Madre. Anyhoo, they were in the Peloncillos when they discovered troops blocking their way south. Time to switch ranges. Except it was 25 miles across the San Simon valley to the Chiricahuas, and the sun would be up before they could make it to cover.

What to do? Geronimo the Medicine Man commanded the sun to stand still. Apparently it worked, because they made it to Mexico.
Geronimo was a true badass. He finished his days as a minor celebrity, still a prisoner of war, but occasionally traveling around and living a better life because of his notoriety. At Fort Sill he used to sneak out and get whiskey, rumor has it that he stumbled into a creek one drunken night which contributed to his pneumonia. There are few cemeteries that impress me, but the number of badass native American leaders all buried at Fort Sill makes it a special place. Geronimo may have willed the sun to stand still, but he never could convince Roosevelt to give the Apaches their land back. Anyway. Pat Wizard Robertson couldn't hold a candle to him.

Lavite
Stew Ingredient

Post by Lavite » Fri Sep 14, 2018 7:22 pm

Pat Robinson cast a spell and Hurricane Florence is now a mere Class I instead of a IV. Coincidence? I think not. He could have done the same for Katrina, but New Orleans was full of sinners and sodomites so he declined.
There is no education in the second kick of the mule.

strife
Stew Ingredient

Post by strife » Fri Sep 14, 2018 7:58 pm

This is Freedom, because Maobama.
I am Stalking you.

Higgs Bossom
Stew Ingredient

Post by Higgs Bossom » Fri Sep 14, 2018 9:03 pm

andybox
Stew Ingredient

Post by andybox » Fri Sep 14, 2018 9:40 pm

Lavite wrote:
Fri Sep 14, 2018 7:22 pm
Pat Robinson cast a spell and Hurricane Florence is now a mere Class I instead of a IV. Coincidence? I think not. He could have done the same for Katrina, but New Orleans was full of sinners and sodomites so he declined.
Cray Cray
Hands have been clenched in a fist too long

jedgarandclyde
Stew Ingredient

Post by jedgarandclyde » Fri Sep 14, 2018 10:40 pm

Lalvite, Jerry Fallwell said exactly the same about New Yorkers and it was god's punishment for their life style was the reason behind 9-11.

It does beg the question i guess, do you believe in the Tooth Fairy and Santa as well?
'There are plenty of people out there'..................Donald Trump

Free American Joe!!!

Lavite
Stew Ingredient

Post by Lavite » Mon Sep 17, 2018 9:07 am

jedgarandclyde wrote:
Fri Sep 14, 2018 10:40 pm
Lalvite, Jerry Fallwell said exactly the same about New Yorkers and it was god's punishment for their life style was the reason behind 9-11.

It does beg the question i guess, do you believe in the Tooth Fairy and Santa as well?
You must not be too bright. But I forgive you. Not all of God's creatures can grasp sarcasm, bless your heart.
There is no education in the second kick of the mule.

temporaryhandle2
Stew Ingredient

Post by temporaryhandle2 » Mon Sep 17, 2018 11:32 am

The sheer blasphemy of the man.

Godjira
Stew Ingredient

Post by Godjira » Mon Sep 17, 2018 2:36 pm

When they splice up Pat Robertson on Howard Stern, it cracks me up for some reason.

sodelicious
Stew Ingredient

Post by sodelicious » Mon Sep 17, 2018 7:11 pm

Lavite wrote:
Mon Sep 17, 2018 9:07 am
jedgarandclyde wrote:
Fri Sep 14, 2018 10:40 pm

You must not be too bright. But I forgive you. Not all of God's creatures can grasp sarcasm, bless your heart.
You're not correct about a lot of things, but you are about this one, he isn't too bright.
Everyone is a victim to a social worker.

muthafunky
Stew Ingredient

Post by muthafunky » Tue Sep 18, 2018 2:47 am

He’s really looking decrepit these days.

Curtis E Wipe
Stew Ingredient

Post by Curtis E Wipe » Tue Sep 18, 2018 2:48 am

He's a cretin snake oil salesman worth $100 million.
“Devils I make and the love can relate/All the solace inside tears me up.” -- Korn

jedgarandclyde
Stew Ingredient

Post by jedgarandclyde » Tue Sep 18, 2018 3:18 am

More evidence of what Christoper Hitchens said is true, if you call yourself, a 'holy man' of any kind you can say any sort of rubbish you like, and you will be believed by some idiots.

As in the case of Jerry Falwell, the fat little turd.

Free American Joe!!!

Lost Soul
Stew Ingredient

Post by Lost Soul » Tue Sep 18, 2018 3:23 am

polardude1 wrote:
Fri Sep 14, 2018 2:51 pm
How well did that work?
Not too well. Unbeknownst to Geronimo, the US made a treaty with Mexico that US troops could enter Mexico when hot on the trail of the Apaches. We dredged him out of the Sierra Madre a few times.

But he did get to witness the spectacle of US and Mexican troops shooting at each other all day near Copper Canyon, thinking the other side were the Apaches. The Apaches loved that day.
IMPRISON BUSH!

INDICT HILLARY!

"Lost Soul is largely correct"- VinnyD

jedgarandclyde
Stew Ingredient

Post by jedgarandclyde » Tue Sep 18, 2018 5:04 am

Hi Sode, how they hanging?

Free American Joe!!!