Where are the bodies, streets full of bodies?

Main Course

Moderator: Moderator

dBrother
Stew Ingredient

Where are the bodies, streets full of bodies?

Post by dBrother » Mon Apr 16, 2018 1:19 pm

Seriously, it's the 21st century, we, humans, have been developing and perfecting chemical weapons for 100 years or more.

When I hear a 3rd world village has been deliberately attacked using them by a despot dictator intent on maximum slaughter I'm kinda expecting at least grainy photos, if not video, of bodies strewn all over the streets.. at least multiple dozens of bodies, hundreds even, in such a high density neighborhood.

But there are none, no photos, no fillum, no bodies, just film of a few kids being put under a hose is all the evedence we get.

Even back in 1986 they had film of streets and basements littered with bodies after a gas attack, and that was before every man and his dog routinely carried a video camera phone on them..

Not saying it didn't happen, but is it possible it didn't happen?

Chi_Rup
Stew Ingredient

Re: Where are the bodies, streets full of bodies?

Post by Chi_Rup » Mon Apr 16, 2018 1:22 pm

Serious answer: war photographers and journalists like you see in movies, reporting direct from the front line, haven’t existed since the first Gulf War over 25 years ago.

But you knew that.

The Mallard Missie
Stew Ingredient

Post by The Mallard Missie » Mon Apr 16, 2018 1:26 pm

dBrother the low class Nazi wrote:
Mon Apr 16, 2018 1:19 pm
Seriously, it's the 21st century, we, humans, have been developing and perfecting chemical weapons for 100 years or more.

When I hear a 3rd world village has been deliberately attacked using them by a despot dictator intent on maximum slaughter I'm kinda expecting at least grainy photos, if not video, of bodies strewn all over the streets.. at least multiple dozens of bodies, hundreds even, in such a high density neighborhood.

But there are none, no photos, no fillum, no bodies, just film of a few kids being put under a hose is all the evedence we get.

Even back in 1986 they had film of streets and basements littered with bodies after a gas attack, and that was before every man and his dog routinely carried a video camera phone on them..

Not saying it didn't happen, but is it possible it didn't happen?
Would you also like to see the bodies of the Roma after they were gassed in the concentration camps?

Your hero?

The Duck Delusion

dBrother
Stew Ingredient

Post by dBrother » Mon Apr 16, 2018 1:36 pm

Chi_Rup wrote:
Mon Apr 16, 2018 1:22 pm
Serious answer: war photographers and journalists like you see in movies, reporting direct from the front line, haven’t existed since the first Gulf War over 25 years ago.

But you knew that.
Who the fuck needs war photographers when everyman and his goat has got a camera/video phone on them nowadays..

How do you think the BBC gets close up footage of rebels/isis/Kurds/whomever shootin big fuck arse machine guns at each other?

But you probably knew that..

DCComic
Stew Ingredient

Post by DCComic » Mon Apr 16, 2018 1:57 pm

Maybe the internet connections aren't what they could be in the killing zone?
פולאר הוא שקרן - I want my fucking money back - The only reason you continue to participate is because you hate me personally.

https://maxkimberstudio.co.uk

Chi_Rup
Stew Ingredient

Post by Chi_Rup » Mon Apr 16, 2018 2:08 pm

dBrother wrote:
Mon Apr 16, 2018 1:36 pm
How do you think the BBC gets close up footage of rebels/isis/Kurds/whomever shootin big fuck arse machine guns at each other?
They don’t. You’re either invited to take pics on a media day out or you get beheaded. You may be the only person who hasn’t noticed how little footage of life under ISIS there is.

When Saddam Hussein gassed the Marsh Arabs we have film because he filmed it.

Is this an Australian thing? To take photos like a gormless twat instead of doing anything. Like that marathon runner who collapsed at the Comminwealth Games? You need to sort that somehow.

The Mallard Missie
Stew Ingredient

Post by The Mallard Missie » Mon Apr 16, 2018 2:12 pm

The Australian Nazi should borrow this guy's camera:

The Duck Delusion