CIA says Russia tried to help Trump

Berning Trumpeters vs The Establishment

Moderator: Moderator

Stew Ingredient

Re: CIA says Russia tried to help Trump

Postby Lost Soul » Tue Jan 10, 2017 1:27 am

I dropped five tons of truth on this thread, and still the leftards insist on lying to themselves.

No wonder the leftist media lies to them. It's what they insist on, because they lie to themselves.
IMPRISON BUSH!

INDICT HILLARY!

"Lost Soul is largely correct"- VinnyD

Stew Ingredient

Postby birdlite » Tue Jan 10, 2017 1:53 am

Jim-2012 wrote:
Birdlite wrote:Now I am back to reading Jim's resources, especially this one" Fact: There has never been an expository Bible commentary that shows that the Bible teaches anything other than free market capitalism."

Jim- remember that you said you would not belive it was a hack without a name? Why do you believe Wikileaks without a name?

I believe Assange & Wikileaks because they have a track record of revealing truth,

And yet Assange does not have that reputation. You are believing in a fairy godmother

Stew Ingredient

Postby birdlite » Tue Jan 10, 2017 1:55 am

Lost Soul wrote:I dropped five tons of truth on this thread, and still the leftards insist on lying to themselves.

No wonder the leftist media lies to them. It's what they insist on, because they lie to themselves.

And when I provided evidence, your response was "I don't believe it."

But please, let me examine again your evidence such as "Mr. Trump's skepticism is warranted not only by technical realities, but also by human ones, including the dramatis personae involved."

Stew Ingredient

Belief in Fairy-Godmothers & Nonsense

Postby WhosieWho » Tue Jan 10, 2017 5:50 am

Alive and well in the USA, lolgag, and this is WHY they are correctly termed "f*cktards"

https://today.yougov.com/news/2016/12/2 ... ical-iden/
Years ago, then-private citizen Donald Trump was very vocal about the idea that — maybe, just maybe — President Obama was born in Kenya. The “birther movement” agreed with Mr. Trump and asserted itself. Mr. Obama issued his long-form birth certificate, the Democratic Party made light of the phenomenon, the news media squawked, and Mr. Trump himself backed away from the theory in late September.
The idea still percolates in certain sectors. A new Economist/YouGov poll gauging the longevity and political nature of assorted conspiracy theories reveals that 36 percent of Americans still believe that Mr. Obama was born in Kenya; that number includes 20 percent of Democrats, 39 percent of independents and 52 percent of Republicans.
"Two things fill the mind with ever new and increasing admiration and awe, the more often and steadily we reflect upon them: the starry heavens above, and the moral law within." -- I.Kant

Stew Ingredient

Postby Lost Soul » Tue Jan 10, 2017 3:17 pm

birdlite wrote:
Lost Soul wrote:I dropped five tons of truth on this thread, and still the leftards insist on lying to themselves.

And when I provided evidence, your response was "I don't believe it."

But please, let me examine again your evidence such as "Mr. Trump's skepticism is warranted not only by technical realities, but also by human ones, including the dramatis personae involved."

You must have graduated from the googoo school of language studies.
IMPRISON BUSH!

INDICT HILLARY!

Stew Ingredient

Postby Jim-2012 » Tue Jan 10, 2017 10:35 pm

“During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.”
“To learn who rules over you, simply find out whom you are not allowed to criticize.”

Stew Ingredient

Postby Godjira » Tue Jan 10, 2017 11:52 pm

Lost Soul wrote:I dropped five tons of bullshit on this thread, and still the normal people insist on proving me wrong every time.

No wonder the rightist media lies to me. It's what I insist on, because I lie to myself.

Fixed for you.

You must have graduated from the Jim school of denial.
That's the kind of bold flavor they enjoy in Albuquerque!

Stew Ingredient

Postby simon_in_exile » Wed Jan 11, 2017 5:11 pm

simon_in_exile wrote:Act 1 of the performance is now complete, and we are enjoying champagne and hors d'oeuvres in the bar at the interval. Half of the audience are relaxed and smug as they haven't yet guessed the twist in the tail.

But nothing was ever released from any Republican sources—despite the fact that, according to the New York Times, the Russians had hacked the RNC and possibly other Republican accounts as well. If I had to guess, I'd say there's a good chance they hacked a few people at the Trump Organization too.

Act 2 will last four years and, at best, will only involve constant and persistent blackmailing of the election winners. Four years of looking over shoulders will make for a tense finale. It's a beautiful tragi-comedy.

Four weeks on from my post, and it's all happening faster than I predicted. I'm loving this.
La ruta nos aportó otro paso natural.

Stew Ingredient

Postby Lost Soul » Wed Jan 11, 2017 9:55 pm

You got it all wrong, Simon.

Your first mistake was believing the NYTimes. The RNC was never hacked.
IMPRISON BUSH!

INDICT HILLARY!

Stew Ingredient

Postby Lost Soul » Thu Jan 12, 2017 3:56 am

Godjira wrote:
Lost Soul wrote:They didn't leak it. Maobama did.

Who cares who leaked it, just as long as news of this corruption reaches the people?

I was wrong.

James Clapper the Maobamabot leaked it. Trump did a sting.

President-elect Donald Trump, after growing suspicious that intelligence officials were leaking news about their classified briefings with him, says he conducted a sting operation to try to prove top spies were behind the leaks.

Trump revealed the extraordinary scheme to try to entrap the senior spies in a furious press conference where he suggested the intelligence community had been behind salacious and totally unproven allegations against him.

‘I think it’s pretty sad when intelligence reports get leaked out to the press. First of all, it’s illegal. These are classified and certified meetings and reports,’ Trump said during a press conference at Trump Tower – his first since getting elected.

Then he revealed the details of the stealthy sting he says he conducted on the nation’s senior spooks.

‘I’ll tell you what does happen. I have many meetings with intelligence. And every time I meet, people are reading about it,' Trump complained, possibly referencing reports on his classified briefings, which he has chosen not to receive daily.

'Somebody’s leaking them out,’ Trump said, after inveighing against leaks generally.

‘So I said, "Maybe it’s my office. Maybe my office." Because I’ve got a lot of people … Maybe it’s them?’

‘What I did, is I said I won’t tell anyone. I’m going to have a meeting, and I won’t tell anybody about my meeting with intelligence,’ Trump continued.

He even shielded one of his closest aides from word of the meeting.

‘Nobody knew – not even Rhoda, my executive assistant for years. She didn’t know – I didn’t tell her. Nobody knew,’ Trump continued – drawing laughter from collected family members and staff.

Having set the trap, Trump says the word leaked anyway.

‘The meeting was held. They left, and immediately the word got out that I had a meeting. So, I don’t want that. It’s very unfair to the country. It’s very unfair to our country what’s happening,’ he said.

Thomas Barrett, chief of media relations for the Director of National Intelligence, declined to comment on the substance of Trump's alleged sting.

'I’m sorry, we have nothing to offer on this matter,' he told DailyMail.com.

As president-elect, Trump is entitled to a daily briefing of the 'crown jewels' of the intelligence community. The briefings typically are conducted by high level intelligence officers.

On Friday, he got a briefing that included James Clapper, the Director of National Intelligence and other top intelligence officials.

At his Wednesday press conference, he went after the intelligence community as being behind the leak of a dirty dossier of material alleging the Russians had compromising information on him, saying it would be a 'blot' on the record if true.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4110654/Trump-conducts-sting-operation-ensnare-intelligence-briefers-says-caught-leaking.html
IMPRISON BUSH!

INDICT HILLARY!

Stew Ingredient

Postby Godjira » Fri Jan 13, 2017 2:18 am

Daily Mail? Fake news.

Stew Ingredient

Postby Lost Soul » Fri Jan 13, 2017 2:33 pm

Godjira wrote:Daily Mail? Fake news.

It's the truth compared to the NYTimes or the Compost.
IMPRISON BUSH!

INDICT HILLARY!

Stew Ingredient

Postby VinnyD » Fri Jan 13, 2017 2:48 pm

I think what the Daily Mail reported there was probably accurate.

But as to whether Trump was telling the truth, who knows? The odds are against it. He could have said when the briefing happened and there would have been a chance to verify his claims, but he didn't.

Stew Ingredient

Postby Godjira » Sat Jan 14, 2017 3:54 am

The last real thing the Daily Mail printed was Samantha Fox's breasts.

Stew Ingredient

Postby Jim-2012 » Sat Jan 14, 2017 12:37 pm

“During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.”
“To learn who rules over you, simply find out whom you are not allowed to criticize.”

Stew Ingredient

Postby Godjira » Sat Jan 14, 2017 1:17 pm

"I'm talking a full pound of Oscar Mayer bacon, done crisp. Peanut butter? Yep, half a jar of Skippy- smooth, never chunky..."

Stew Ingredient

Postby birdlite » Sun Jan 15, 2017 10:48 pm

Dick Morris?
The Dick Morris best known for his bad political predictions (outside of his prostitution and tax cheating fame)
Right. wisdom from Dick Morriss, booted from Fox News, booted from the Hill, now a "political reporter" for the National Enquirer which bills itself as "Hottest Celebrity Gossip & Entertainment News" (read now about the Paula Dean Pedophile scandal!!!!!!)

yeah- not going to rely on him for "facts"

Stew Ingredient

Postby Jim-2012 » Sun Jan 15, 2017 11:29 pm

birdlite wrote:Dick Morris?
yeah- not going to rely on him for "facts"

Did you watch the video?
Dick Morris makes a lot of sense.

Stew Ingredient

Postby RedsailsII » Tue Jan 17, 2017 9:05 pm

Now Donnie wants to lift the sanctions on Friend Putin in exchange for lowering nuke counts.

Amazing how Friend Vlad has such a pull on Donnie. Will be interesting when McCain and Lindsay Graham + 70% of Congress pass tighter sanctions against Russia. Will Pres. Donnie veto? Stay tuned! Show begins at 11 after Dancing for the Survivors.

Stew Ingredient

Postby VinnyD » Thu Jan 19, 2017 8:46 pm

Did you see that Mahmoud Abbas asked Putin to get Trump not to move the US embassy to Jerusalem?

Stew Ingredient

Postby Lost Soul » Wed Aug 16, 2017 2:37 am

Here is the final nail in the CIA and Clapper's bullshit that Russia hacked the DNC server. It was all fake news, as I have been telling you idiots from the get go.

This wasn't a hack, but a leak. Don't read this, morans. Believe.

Forensicator’s first decisive findings, made public in the paper dated July 9, concerned the volume of the supposedly hacked material and what is called the transfer rate—the time a remote hack would require. The metadata established several facts in this regard with granular precision: On the evening of July 5, 2016, 1,976 megabytes of data were downloaded from the DNC’s server. The operation took 87 seconds. This yields a transfer rate of 22.7 megabytes per second.

These statistics are matters of record and essential to disproving the hack theory. No Internet service provider, such as a hacker would have had to use in mid-2016, was capable of downloading data at this speed. Compounding this contradiction, Guccifer claimed to have run his hack from Romania, which, for numerous reasons technically called delivery overheads, would slow down the speed of a hack even further from maximum achievable speeds.

Time stamps in the metadata indicate the download occurred somewhere on the East Coast of the United States—not Russia, Romania, or anywhere else outside the EDT zone.

What is the maximum achievable speed? Forensicator recently ran a test download of a comparable data volume (and using a server speed not available in 2016) 40 miles from his computer via a server 20 miles away and came up with a speed of 11.8 megabytes per second—half what the DNC operation would need were it a hack. Other investigators have built on this finding. Folden and Edward Loomis say a survey published August 3, 2016, by www.speedtest.net/reports is highly reliable and use it as their thumbnail index. It indicated that the highest average ISP speeds of first-half 2016 were achieved by Xfinity and Cox Communications. These speeds averaged 15.6 megabytes per second and 14.7 megabytes per second, respectively. Peak speeds at higher rates were recorded intermittently but still did not reach the required 22.7 megabytes per second.

“A speed of 22.7 megabytes is simply unobtainable, especially if we are talking about a transoceanic data transfer,” Folden said. “Based on the data we now have, what we’ve been calling a hack is impossible.” Last week Forensicator reported on a speed test he conducted more recently. It tightens the case considerably. “Transfer rates of 23 MB/s (Mega Bytes per second) are not just highly unlikely, but effectively impossible to accomplish when communicating over the Internet at any significant distance,” he wrote. “Further, local copy speeds are measured, demonstrating that 23 MB/s is a typical transfer rate when using a USB–2 flash device (thumb drive).”

https://www.thenation.com/article/a-new-report-raises-big-questions-about-last-years-dnc-hack/
IMPRISON BUSH!

INDICT HILLARY!

Previous

Return to US Presidential Election 2016