Contest! How much does H/Shamu weigh now? [POLL]

Berning Trumpeters vs The Establishment

Moderator: Moderator

How much does H the Shamu weigh these BBQ daze?

150-175
No votes
176-200
18%
201-250
9%
251-300
27%
301 plus
18%
Write in your own H the Shamu weight for extra bonus
9%
I am a hippie, I only eat veggie BBQ pork that still contains all the fat
18%

Total votes : 11
Stew Ingredient

Re: Contest! How much does H/Shamu weigh now? [POLL]

Postby rider5 » Thu Aug 25, 2016 2:47 am

Dude she's dropping dead by late October, she's a walking coronary.

Dr Bellend is right you guys.

Postby eric84 » Thu Aug 25, 2016 2:54 am

A Trumper said almost exactly that because Hillary is always wearing a coat. Obviously very sick.
Love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair.

Stew Ingredient

Postby Lost Soul » Thu Aug 25, 2016 5:28 am

rider5 wrote:Dude she's dropping dead by late October, she's a walking coronary.

Dr Bellend is right you guys.

I'll pray to that.
IMPRISON BUSH!

INDICT HILLARY!

"Lost Soul is largely correct"- VinnyD

Queen Bee

Postby northern_goddess » Thu Aug 25, 2016 5:33 am

eric84 wrote:A Trumper said almost exactly that because Hillary is always wearing a coat. Obviously very sick.

Maybe she's a spy.

I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it.

http://www.fat-pie.com/salad.htm

the Secret Sauce

Postby section8 » Thu Aug 25, 2016 5:47 am

That's a picture of a 1970s thief 'fencing' some stolen goods.
My revolutionary farmer friend once labeled me as "severely creative." Yes, yes, I like tall-bike building and riding, making fermented foods, wild-crafting and being silent in places where there are no human sounds.

Queen Bee

Postby northern_goddess » Thu Aug 25, 2016 5:49 am

Tough crowd.

Ok then, maybe she's a spy selling stolen secrets and other high-security government items (including watches).
I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it.

http://www.fat-pie.com/salad.htm

Stew Ingredient

Postby Jelly_Belly » Thu Aug 25, 2016 6:04 am

northern_goddess wrote:Tough crowd.

Ok then, maybe she's a spy selling stolen secrets and other high-security government items (including watches).

No, secrets, she gave them away as Secretary of State where the cyber security of your gmail account is better than the Secretary of State's total cyber security, she sold power, influence, and pay for play, which is as obvious as you can get without a H the Shamu public confession! Even with a confession, most of you lefties would make up some excuse why it wasn't and couldn't be true even if Bill backed it up.
One famous poster once said...." I look around the house to see what she doesn't have and then I get her it."

Another famous poster uttered: "I have known non-whites who thought of themselves as expats."

Stew Ingredient

Postby brodie_bruce » Thu Aug 25, 2016 6:16 am

Poor jelly, as an actual proper doctor commented the issue isn't her health.....it's that she's winning.

http://www.theguardian.com/commentisfre ... tor-column
Can't help feeling we'll come to look back fondly on 2016. As we scrabble for rat meat & potable water in the apocalyptic wastes of 2017.

Stew Ingredient

Postby Jelly_Belly » Thu Aug 25, 2016 6:28 am

brodie_bruce wrote:Poor jelly, as an actual proper doctor commented the issue isn't her health.....it's that she's winning.

http://www.theguardian.com/commentisfre ... tor-column

Of course, a few minutes on a very very friendly comedy talk show clears everything up!

The last doctor's report was from over a year ago, and G_d forbid that a President's doctor, a candidate's doctor, or the Soviet's Politburo's doctor be less than truthful.

Yes, thanks for the quackery update.

What will be the next bb da bozo's Image investigative report? I know I can't wait, can you gang?
One famous poster once said...." I look around the house to see what she doesn't have and then I get her it."

Another famous poster uttered: "I have known non-whites who thought of themselves as expats."

Stew Ingredient

Postby VinnyD » Thu Aug 25, 2016 11:07 am

Jelly, today she is in Reno. Tomorrow Tallahassee.

In the future you can check her schedule here.

Stew Ingredient

Postby Jelly_Belly » Sun Aug 28, 2016 12:28 pm

Once again, if there are no health problems, why is an internet giant like Google, covering them up? Why is everyone always covering up for H when there is 'nothing to cover up' according to the H bots?

REPORT: GOOGLE CENSORS ‘HILLARY CLINTON HEALTH PROBLEMS’ SEARCH RESULTS
Popular search engine accused of running cover for presidential nominee

AUGUST 27, 2016 1272 Comments

Google users attempting to search for information regarding presidential candidate Hillary Clinton’s health are fed search suggestions that have nothing to do with the issue, many on Twitter pointed out Saturday.
]
Images show users typing, “Hillary Clinton’s he” into the Google search bar, before the search engine gives auto-complete suggestions including “Hillary Clinton’s headquarters,” “Hillary Clinton health plan,” and “Hillary Clinton’s healthcare plan” – in other words, suggestions that have nothing to do with the current trending issue concerning Clinton’s health.
Readers are encouraged to try this for themselves.
In contrast, the Microsoft-owned search engine Bing.com displays search results related to the current trending issue regarding the former secretary of state’s health conditions.

Search engine Yahoo.com’s auto-complete search suggestions are perhaps the most truthful about current trending topics regarding the Democrat nominee.
Merely typing the name, “Hillary Clinton,” in the Yahoo search bar brings up several suggestions inquiring into the former First Lady’s health status.

Indeed, just by entering the name, “Hillary,” users are fed multiple suggestions related to the former New York senator’s health and email scandal.

Observation of the issue sparked the viral hashtag #HillaryClintonSearchTerms which was trending on Twitter on Saturday.

Stew Ingredient

Postby Jim-2012 » Sun Aug 28, 2016 12:41 pm

Jelly, just use Bing to do your internet searches. I have only used Bing for years now.
“During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.”
“To learn who rules over you, simply find out whom you are not allowed to criticize.”

Stew Ingredient

Postby Chi_Rup » Sun Aug 28, 2016 12:55 pm

Bing, made by notorious liberal Bill Gates???!!!!

Just use your gut feeling, Jim. Heart over head.

Stew Ingredient

Postby VinnyD » Sun Aug 28, 2016 1:15 pm

How come google doesn't suggest

Hillary Clinton's heroism
Hillary Clinton's helpfulness
Hillary Clinton's heartfelt sympathy
Hillary Clinton's heyday
Hillary Clinton's heavenliness

I smell a rat.

Stew Ingredient

Postby Jim-2012 » Sun Aug 28, 2016 1:20 pm

VinnyD wrote:I smell a rat.

Maybe she is the rat that you smell.
“During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.”
“To learn who rules over you, simply find out whom you are not allowed to criticize.”

Stew Ingredient

Postby Kilombo » Mon Aug 29, 2016 2:45 pm

Prost!

Stew Ingredient

Postby Jelly_Belly » Mon Aug 29, 2016 10:38 pm

This is the only Shamu sighting in daze, and her pantsuit is getting closer and closer to a Muu Muu as I predicted!!! And what a surprise! Miss Jane from the 'Beverly Hillbillies' appears to be following her! Miss Jane is a smart cookie, so I am sure she will figure a way to get Shamu out of this mess, just like she did with Jethro!

Stew Ingredient

Postby StanDeManII » Wed Aug 31, 2016 6:33 am

News reports now are saying she is hiding medical devices under her clothes.
Any ideas what kind of devices they could be????
Godjira:
Imagine? This cheap ass prick tries to stuff one of his overside dumps down the toilet,then the toilet floods,causing a rain of Stan-Stool beer vomit and water over the elderly couple downstairs.. and then charge for his substandard work.

Stew Ingredient

Postby brodie_bruce » Wed Aug 31, 2016 7:36 am

StanDeManII wrote:News reports now are saying she is hiding medical devices under her clothes.
Any ideas what kind of devices they could be????

Links please. That sounds batshit mental even by, I dunno, Fox standards.....
Can't help feeling we'll come to look back fondly on 2016. As we scrabble for rat meat & potable water in the apocalyptic wastes of 2017.

Stew Ingredient

Postby Godjira » Wed Aug 31, 2016 8:12 am

News Reports now claim Shamu Stan stashes a spare cruller under his man boob for emergencies.
That's the kind of bold flavor they enjoy in Albuquerque!

Stew Ingredient

Postby StanDeManII » Wed Aug 31, 2016 9:37 am

Maybe someone really is batshit mental..................Watch the video at the end of this reply and tell me something isn't seriously wrong. Her doctor has to encourage her to keep talking and then she just comes out with some incoherent nonsense. Pretty sad really.......

Clinton’s physician, who has been dressing identical to her Secret Service detail in recent weeks, carries a “SinglePen D” style auto-injector that can be instantly applied through several layers of clothing, sources said. The injector, designed for use during military combat, is loaded with a dose of diazepam federal sources said. Diazepam affects chemicals in the brain that may be unbalanced in people with anxiety disorders, alcohol withdrawal symptoms, spasms and is often used with other medications to treat seizures. Accidental falls are a common side effect for elderly patients who take diazepam. The drug’s manufacturer warns to use caution to avoid falling or accidental injury while you are taking this medicine.
http://truepundit.com/true-pundit-unpre ... l-records/

We pinpointed this photo taken in Philadelphia in the “tunnels” of the Wells Fargo center from Thursday night of the Democratic National Convention before Hillary’s speech. We were able to pinpoint the “SinglePen D” style auto-injector in the left hand of Hillary’s doctor.

Here is enhanced photography of the “SinglePen D” style auto-injector from the same picture.

True Pundit cross referenced this photo with current and retired Secret Service agents that served in a variety of protective divisions including the Airspace Security Branch; the Counter Sniper Team; the Emergency Response Team; the Counter Surveillance Unit; the Counter Assault Team; and the Hazardous Agent Mitigation and Medical Emergency Response Team. Agents said the equipment pictured in the left hand of the physician is not issued by the Secret Service and confirmed it is a medical device pictured below.

Here we see Clinton’s physician race to her side after a light protest at one of her rallies. Notice the doctor instructs Clinton multiple times to “keep talking” to keep her focused and try to deflate an overly-anxious Hillary. Then “Doc” instructs the Secret Service agents to leave the stage.

Godjira:
Imagine? This cheap ass prick tries to stuff one of his overside dumps down the toilet,then the toilet floods,causing a rain of Stan-Stool beer vomit and water over the elderly couple downstairs.. and then charge for his substandard work.

Stew Ingredient

Postby VinnyD » Wed Aug 31, 2016 11:18 am

He is holding a pen, Stan.

And I would say Trump's BMI is close to that of the guy holding the pen, well over Hillary's. Trump has a better tailor though, and a better hair weaver.

Stew Ingredient

Postby Jelly_Belly » Wed Aug 31, 2016 11:50 am

VinnyD wrote:He is holding a pen, Stan.

And I would say Trump's BMI is close to that of the guy holding the pen, well over Hillary's. Trump has a better tailor though, and a better hair weaver.

Haha! VD, have you ever visited Da Nile in Egypt?

It is beautiful!

Stew Ingredient

Postby StanDeManII » Wed Aug 31, 2016 12:21 pm

VinnyD wrote:He is holding a pen, Stan.

I read it was a flashlight....maybe gets dark in them rallies. But that would be one hell of a pen if you are right. Maybe a Monte Blanc???? Something every secret service supervisor carries when directing the other guys during an apparent emergency? Got to have the pen all the time!!!
What do you make of the video when the guy pats her on the back and tells her to just keep speaking and she says that Trump and his kids have killed many animals? Did you watch the video???

Get on Google and research ......Partial (focal) seizure

http://images.slideplayer.com/14/428062 ... lide_6.jpg
Godjira:

Stew Ingredient

Postby Jelly_Belly » Wed Aug 31, 2016 2:34 pm

Stan,

Don't confuse the leftie's position with medical facts! That's just not fair (in leftieland!)

Stew Ingredient

Postby Godjira » Wed Aug 31, 2016 10:46 pm

News Reports indicate that Shamus Stan and Jelly both carry spare crullers under their manboobs.

Which begs the question- with or without powdered sugar?

Stew Ingredient

Postby Jelly_Belly » Wed Aug 31, 2016 11:45 pm

While Der Donaldo looks like a leader, it looks like Shamu, even though she is a water creature by habit, she didn't wash her hair...again!!!

psst...H is kinda looking like a burnt out druggie too...let's pray for her, ok gang.

Stew Ingredient

Postby Godjira » Wed Aug 31, 2016 11:59 pm

He looks a leader, alright- the leader of the douchebag patrol

Image\

What the fuck happened to his hair?
And his MOUTH!!

Wait, maybe this is why The Shamus Stan and Jelly love Drumpf!

and a pie!

Stew Ingredient

Postby Lost Soul » Thu Sep 01, 2016 3:20 am

So what did I win, JB?
IMPRISON BUSH!

INDICT HILLARY!

"Lost Soul is largely correct"- VinnyD

Stew Ingredient

Postby Jelly_Belly » Fri Sep 02, 2016 11:40 pm

Shamu's health is A OK!

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - Hillary Clinton told the FBI she did not recall all the briefings she received on handling sensitive information as she made the transition from her post as U.S. secretary of state, due to a concussion suffered in 2012, according to a report released Friday.

Republicans have repeatedly attacked Clinton over the issue, helping drive opinion polls that show many U.S. voters doubt her trustworthiness.

Clinton has said that in hindsight she regretted using a private email system while secretary of state.

Said the report, "Clinton said she received no instructions or direction regarding the preservation or production of records from (the) State (Department) during the transition out of her role as Secretary of State in 2013.

"However, in December of 2012, Clinton suffered a concussion and then around the New Year had a blood clot (in her head). Based on her doctor’s advice, she could only work at State for a few hours a day and could not recall every briefing she received," the report said.

Stew Ingredient

Postby Godjira » Sat Sep 03, 2016 12:32 am

Godjira wrote:He looks a leader, alright- the leader of the douchebag patrol

Image\

What the fuck happened to his hair?
And his MOUTH!!

Wait, maybe this is why The Shamus Stan and Jelly love Drumpf!

and a pie!

Spot on!

Stew Ingredient

Postby VinnyD » Sat Sep 03, 2016 1:10 am

Jelly, do you have a position on name-calling?

Stew Ingredient

Postby Jelly_Belly » Sat Sep 03, 2016 2:53 am

VinnyD wrote:Jelly, do you have a position on name-calling?

Yes I do! I am so glad you brought it up.

Stew Ingredient

Postby korgy » Sat Sep 03, 2016 9:24 pm

Jelly, what IS you position on name-calling? is it ok for some people and not others? and who do you think has engaged in more name-calling -- you or Hillary or Trump?

so many questions!
"the rise of Kim Crow"

Stew Ingredient

Postby Godjira » Sun Sep 04, 2016 1:48 am

It's same position he presented on using the suffix "-tard" in insults. He railed against it in one thread but then a quick search showed he was one of the main culprits using it

Stew Ingredient

Postby korgy » Sun Sep 04, 2016 6:58 pm

Godjira wrote:It's same position he presented on using the suffix "-tard" in insults. He railed against it in one thread but then a quick search showed he was one of the main culprits using it
no surprise there..
"the rise of Kim Crow"

Stew Ingredient

Postby twodogs » Sun Sep 04, 2016 7:10 pm

This thread may have more life in it than Hillary does.
More irrational spitefulness coming from twodogs...

Stew Ingredient

Postby Godjira » Sun Sep 04, 2016 11:15 pm

twodogs wrote:This thread may have more life in it than Hillary does.

And you may be just as smart and honest as Donald Trump!

Stew Ingredient

Postby Jelly_Belly » Tue Sep 06, 2016 3:59 pm

Stew Ingredient

Postby ElizaSmith » Thu Feb 02, 2017 9:20 pm

80 Kg minimum :D

Stew Ingredient

[POLL] how fat is jelly?

Postby WhosieWho » Fri Feb 03, 2017 5:10 am

~500lbs?
"Two things fill the mind with ever new and increasing admiration and awe, the more often and steadily we reflect upon them: the starry heavens above, and the moral law within." -- I.Kant

Previous

Return to US Presidential Election 2016