Obama's foreign policy

Sponsored by Americans for a Better Tomorrow, Tomorrow

Moderator: Moderator

Stew Ingredient
User avatar
Posts: 6746
Joined: Sat Jan 22, 2005 11:17 pm
Location: thin ice and hot water

Obama's foreign policy

Postby kirrabi » Wed Nov 07, 2012 1:44 am

What is Obama's foreign policy besides KILL KILL KILL?

How is it going for him with Russia? Putin suspends USAID project in Russia. Putin will not renew 1999 treaty which allows USA to assist in the dismantle of Russian nuclear warheads.
His gizzard was stuffed so full of rubies he sounded like a bag of marbles when he waddled past the Mogok checkpoint and anyone who saw him would swear he had been force fed for the purpose of making a fine foie gras. – A passage from Legends of the Duck

Stew Ingredient
User avatar
Posts: 13181
Joined: Thu Jan 20, 2005 11:51 pm
Location: Still Digging, Almost There

Re: Obama's foreign policy

Postby 2wilzgood » Wed Nov 07, 2012 2:01 am

Romney had his ass handed to him in the third debate (his team must have forgotten to get your input prior to).
I used to feel empathy for the poor. Now I just want them all to die. - ScottBaio
You will die like a dog for no good reason. - Ernest Hemingway
My efforts here are wasted - wilz

Stew Ingredient
User avatar
Posts: 6746
Joined: Sat Jan 22, 2005 11:17 pm
Location: thin ice and hot water

Re: Obama's foreign policy

Postby kirrabi » Wed Nov 07, 2012 2:11 am

You mean when the President of the United States of America was snarky and small when explaining aircraft carriers and submarines? I know people like Chris Mathews and Katty Kate judged him on his zingers but is that really how to determine whether the President of the United States of America was effective in conveying information or his vision to the American people?




Charlie Rose: There’s also this idea, everything that I’ve been reading says that Americans want Barack Obama to lay out what he wants to do in the second term. That is voters are disappointed they haven’t heard that. But he didn’t seem to address that tonight either. And they were using this debate to go where ever they wanted to go. Why doesn’t he try and meet that obligation to his candidacy?

John Dickerson of CBS: He did a little but he doesn’t want to tell people about the pain this is coming from the necessary cuts. You don’t want to go inot an election saying, ”Hey, I’m going to sock it to you.” They never want to articulate what the hard choices are.
His gizzard was stuffed so full of rubies he sounded like a bag of marbles when he waddled past the Mogok checkpoint and anyone who saw him would swear he had been force fed for the purpose of making a fine foie gras. – A passage from Legends of the Duck

red fanged She-devil
User avatar
Posts: 19480
Joined: Thu Jan 20, 2005 10:11 pm

Re: Obama's foreign policy

Postby incognita » Wed Nov 07, 2012 2:16 am

Doesn't matter. Romney agreed with Obama on everything in that FP debate, so he must think it's good policy. (I actually liked the aircraft carriers remark. Considering that the R's have been incredibly rude to Obama at times, remember 'You're a Liar!', they can suck it up and take it).
As an adult, the beer aisle at the grocery makes me feel exactly like the cereal aisle made me feel as a kid.

Stew Ingredient
User avatar
Posts: 21134
Joined: Fri Jan 21, 2005 6:21 pm

Re: Obama's foreign policy

Postby Jelly_Belly » Wed Nov 07, 2012 2:23 am

incognita wrote:Doesn't matter. Romney agreed with Obama on everything in that FP debate, so he must think it's good policy. (I actually liked the aircraft carriers remark. Considering that the R's have been incredibly rude to Obama at times, remember 'You're a Liar!', they can suck it up and take it).


Wow, when did this happen? I am sure you are correct, but I must have missed that.

As far I have seen, Romney has been quite the gentleman, and hasn't gone into the gutter politics of Barry's campaign from calling Romney everything in the book, from a murderer, felon, to a bullsh***er by Barry himself. I am tired of hearing by lefites how both sides do it, where has Romney done it? In the last two debates, Barry was sneering, huffing and puffing, just waiting for an opening so he could get in his scripted "zinger." For myself, it was pretty ugly. Romney, on the other hand, was very cordial...or maybe you are seeing something I didn't. Was Romney rude to the President in any debate, outside of arguing the issues?
One famous poster once said...." I look around the house to see what she doesn't have and then I get her it."

Another famous poster uttered: "I have known non-whites who thought of themselves as expats."

Stew Ingredient
User avatar
Posts: 9337
Joined: Fri Jan 21, 2005 1:00 am
Location: les etats unis

Re: Obama's foreign policy

Postby birdlite » Wed Nov 07, 2012 3:03 am

kirrabi wrote:What is Obama's foreign policy besides KILL KILL KILL?

How is it going for him with Russia? Putin suspends USAID project in Russia. Putin will not renew 1999 treaty which allows USA to assist in the dismantle of Russian nuclear warheads.


Romney agrees with all of Obama's foreign policies according to, um, Romney in the last debate.

But hey - enjoy your Romney Ryan wars in Syria, Iran, Libya. Let's see if they can match Bush's dead American count in the needless Iraq war (oh, I know, the majoirty of Repubs think that Hussein was part of 9/11 and had WMD's, but, are wrong in both cases).

red fanged She-devil
User avatar
Posts: 19480
Joined: Thu Jan 20, 2005 10:11 pm

Re: Obama's foreign policy

Postby incognita » Wed Nov 07, 2012 3:45 am

Jelly_Belly wrote:
incognita wrote:Doesn't matter. Romney agreed with Obama on everything in that FP debate, so he must think it's good policy. (I actually liked the aircraft carriers remark. Considering that the R's have been incredibly rude to Obama at times, remember 'You're a Liar!', they can suck it up and take it).


Wow, when did this happen? I am sure you are correct, but I must have missed that.

As far I have seen, Romney has been quite the gentleman, and hasn't gone into the gutter politics of Barry's campaign from calling Romney everything in the book, from a murderer, felon, to a bullsh***er by Barry himself. I am tired of hearing by lefites how both sides do it, where has Romney done it? In the last two debates, Barry was sneering, huffing and puffing, just waiting for an opening so he could get in his scripted "zinger." For myself, it was pretty ugly. Romney, on the other hand, was very cordial...or maybe you are seeing something I didn't. Was Romney rude to the President in any debate, outside of arguing the issues?


Actually, I misquoted, it was "You Lie!" and it was during Obama's speech to the senate in 2009.
As an adult, the beer aisle at the grocery makes me feel exactly like the cereal aisle made me feel as a kid.

Stew Ingredient
User avatar
Posts: 55460
Joined: Wed Jan 11, 2006 1:30 pm

Re: Obama's foreign policy

Postby polardude1 » Wed Nov 07, 2012 3:58 am

Iran is going to be the big focus in the next year and I do not way a president to pull trigger in the too soon.
Re: Worst American State
Postby korgy » Sat Jul 08, 2017 5:03 pm
"it is a certain kind if brutal, lily-white, simple-minded personality who loves the Rockies. "

Stew Ingredient
User avatar
Posts: 21134
Joined: Fri Jan 21, 2005 6:21 pm

Re: Obama's foreign policy

Postby Jelly_Belly » Wed Nov 07, 2012 4:07 am

Barry lost me when he decided that killing US citizens abroad via drone was okay. I really don't care if they are Al-Quida or the worst person in the world. You just don't do that to our own citizens.
One famous poster once said...." I look around the house to see what she doesn't have and then I get her it."

Another famous poster uttered: "I have known non-whites who thought of themselves as expats."

Stew Ingredient
User avatar
Posts: 6746
Joined: Sat Jan 22, 2005 11:17 pm
Location: thin ice and hot water

Re: Obama's foreign policy

Postby kirrabi » Thu May 30, 2013 11:07 pm

Amazing. I ask what Obama's foreign policy is and the response is Romney agreed with Obama so it doesn't matter what his foreign policy is. 2wilz led the way and everyone followed. Sorry, birdlite, but the Libyan war is Hillary's and Barack's.
His gizzard was stuffed so full of rubies he sounded like a bag of marbles when he waddled past the Mogok checkpoint and anyone who saw him would swear he had been force fed for the purpose of making a fine foie gras. – A passage from Legends of the Duck

Stew Ingredient
User avatar
Posts: 20146
Joined: Sun Apr 23, 2006 6:31 am
Location: Chicago

Re: Obama's foreign policy

Postby Scott_Baio » Mon Nov 24, 2014 5:43 pm

.
Haters wanna hate.

Scratty Peasant
Posts: 8824
Joined: Tue Jul 21, 2009 3:16 pm

Re: Obama's foreign policy

Postby Geece » Tue Dec 02, 2014 11:31 pm

..

Stew Ingredient
User avatar
Posts: 5518
Joined: Wed Mar 13, 2013 7:01 pm

Let's do the Time-Warp, Again!

Postby WhosieWho » Sat Dec 03, 2016 11:04 pm

Our browser took us here ?!?!



(Future Self sez: Watch out, Donald Trump become Troll President in 2017 ...... THE END IS NEAR!)
11/9/2016: National Hangover Day.

Return to US Presidential Election 2012

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest