this one worries me

Obama-Biden or McCain-Palin? Or Paul-Hulka?
Stew Ingredient

Postby korgy » Tue Nov 25, 2008 8:11 pm

joeyramone wrote:I'd say the real stain

no Joey, your insane idea that wondering about a charismatic populist Democratic leader philandering -- that that is a racial thing -- is truly obscene.

"the black folk can't control themselves when it comes to their women."

really obscene, joey. pretty fucked up.
_______ & _______ '16!

Stew Ingredient

Postby pauldeba » Tue Nov 25, 2008 8:13 pm

Actually, Paul's NOT defending you, and the fact you read it as such is hysterical.

Actually, I am. I don't agree with the guy much and sometimes go over the top against him undeservedly but he doesn't deserve to get ganged up on for what he posted here. for crying out loud, give the guy a break.

Stew Ingredient

Postby korgy » Tue Nov 25, 2008 8:14 pm

joeyramone wrote:Jimmy Carter, George McGovern, Al Gore, Hubert Humphrey, Howard Dean, Paul tsongas, etc all did keep their pants on. That means your "virtually every" list is idiotic.

sorry, Paul Tsongas and Hubert Humphrey are no Bobby Kennedy and Bill Clinton.
_______ & _______ '16!

Stew Ingredient

Postby cowtown » Tue Nov 25, 2008 8:15 pm

Strange but not in a good way
Jim-2012 wrote:I *heart* Hitler

Stew Ingredient

Postby joeyramone » Tue Nov 25, 2008 8:21 pm

korgy wrote:
joeyramone wrote:I'd say the real stain

no Joey, your insane idea that wondering about a charismatic populist Democratic leader philandering -- that that is a racial thing -- is truly obscene.

"the black folk can't control themselves when it comes to their women."

really obscene, joey. pretty fucked up.

Please, save your fake outrage for someone else.

actually, your lame listing of philanderers in an attempt to try and cover up this idiotic thread is truly pathetic, much like you calling a female senator a wench.

Gawrsh, I'm korgy and I dodn't think a black man can keep it in his pants! the fact this would even comes up shows what a racist you are.
"Your fairy tale would sound better if two elves came out and did the Safety Dance at the end." Logg to Zaffer

Stew Ingredient

Postby joeyramone » Tue Nov 25, 2008 8:22 pm

korgy wrote:
joeyramone wrote:Jimmy Carter, George McGovern, Al Gore, Hubert Humphrey, Howard Dean, Paul tsongas, etc all did keep their pants on. That means your "virtually every" list is idiotic.

sorry, Paul Tsongas and Hubert Humphrey are no Bobby Kennedy and Bill Clinton.

umm..more selective editing on your part; both were more accomplished than John Edwards or Spitzer (both of whom you listed before this recent edit of yours), you intellectually dishonest nutbag.
"Your fairy tale would sound better if two elves came out and did the Safety Dance at the end." Logg to Zaffer

Stew Ingredient

Postby joeyramone » Tue Nov 25, 2008 8:23 pm

pauldeba wrote:
Actually, Paul's NOT defending you, and the fact you read it as such is hysterical.

Actually, I am. I don't agree with the guy much and sometimes go over the top against him undeservedly but he doesn't deserve to get ganged up on for what he posted here. for crying out loud, give the guy a break.

But poor korgy gets all jumped over in a a discriminatory manner only because he is a kool-aid drinking moonbat. That's insulting!

Stew Ingredient

Postby cowtown » Tue Nov 25, 2008 8:23 pm

good sig line stuff here for the contest

I like this one

the black folk can't control themselves when it comes to their women
Jim-2012 wrote:I *heart* Hitler

Stew Ingredient

Postby pauldeba » Tue Nov 25, 2008 8:25 pm

only because he is a kool-aid drinking moonbat.

So, it's true from my standpoint. doesn't mean I'm not defending him on the relentless attack you gang of wolves are up to.

Stew Ingredient

Postby BC_in_LV » Tue Nov 25, 2008 9:18 pm

tph24601 wrote:
Mr. Clinton was cautiously supportive of the prospect. "He's always had great admiration for Monica's abilities," Cooper said. "I think he's just concerned that she might get in over her head if she were given a job as a political move."

Heh heh. Entendre overload!

Gorky wrote:
unfortunately, we live in a different time now -- a time in which John Edwards may have brought his political career to a screeching halt.

Please. Of all tools for comparison? Edwards' career would have/has been brought to a halt because he's an conniving, untrustable barnacle. Fucking lowly trial attorney. Scavenger of human misery. That's all he is or likely ever will be.

Find a better example, brain.
"Stick this in your trophy case."

Stew Ingredient

Postby judik » Wed Nov 26, 2008 1:38 am

also, speaking of ink-blot tests, I'd say the real stain is that a bright guy from the Uk who actually worked on the Obama campaign is bascially calling you an asswipe on here, as are a gaggle of other bright democrats (tph, flexi, etc) calling you out for this bizarro OP.

So I am etc?
Sexist pig :twisted:

is it also sexist to suggest that Obama "won't be able to keep his pants zipped", judi? why didn't you take offense to that part of the gender equation?

I was referring to Desiree Rogers.I said "metaphorical pants zipped".If I were referring to Obama it would not be metaphorical would it?

But really what we have here is The I was only kidding why can't you people take a joke offense
Lame
You can always count on Americans to do the right thing - after they've tried everything else.

Winston Churchill

arrogant Yankee cokehead

Postby Felix » Wed Nov 26, 2008 1:43 am

Did anyone else think korky would be happier if Obama won?
Cherman humor: ha! because your father hates you, you have no one to fuck, you can't afford health care, you have nothing but this board, you pretend to have cancer, you are a racist pig, you are stupid, you are a bloody fuckface...

Stew Ingredient

Postby golgo13 » Wed Nov 26, 2008 2:48 am

Helping others conquer their own ignorance is hard work, Felix. You should cut Korky some slack. The guy gives and gives, a d just look at the thanks he gets.

Stew Ingredient

Postby Piel! » Wed Nov 26, 2008 5:10 am

Gorky is jellus and wantz Bomama awl to hearsilf
The Blowkiest Bloek in the whole of Bleakdom

bark brak! bark barack karp! bark!

Stew Ingredient

Postby Scott_Baio » Wed Nov 26, 2008 8:13 am

korgy....you are a battered old racist of the worst kind.

You seem to think that because Obama is a black man he will be unwilling or unable to keep it in his pants. The sexy, seductive temptress will be to much for him to handle and he'll be bending her over for the White House tour groups that wander through.

I used to think that the type of institutionalized racism that you seem to be fond of was dying in this country. Guess not.
Haters wanna hate.

Stew Ingredient

Postby where2next » Wed Nov 26, 2008 3:31 pm

OK. I keep on banging my my irony-meter on the table and clicking it at the last post and I'm still not getting a reading. Either the dang thing's busted or Scotty just made a post in defense of Obama - and quite an eloquent one at that.

Give it up Korgy.

Stew Ingredient

Postby joeyramone » Wed Nov 26, 2008 4:04 pm

Korgy's a real mysogynist, isn't he? He calls a US Senator "a wench", and then suggests that a woman who is slightly attractive must be there simply as either a fuck toy or a temptress.

Clearly, Korgy possesses one of the finest minds of the 13th century.

Stew Ingredient

Postby judik » Wed Nov 26, 2008 4:17 pm

And korgy has the nerve to accuse me of having "archaic" sexist viewpoints for thinking that an attractive accomplished woman doesn't have sex on the brain and perhaps might just be interested in doing a good job
You can always count on Americans to do the right thing - after they've tried everything else.

Winston Churchill

Stew Ingredient

Postby joeyramone » Wed Nov 26, 2008 4:32 pm

Judi, I guess he's never been able to get dates with attarctive and accomplished women?

Or maybe it's his southern backwardness.

Stew Ingredient

Postby Scott_Baio » Wed Nov 26, 2008 5:51 pm

I thought this chick looked familiar.

She's the lady who pulled the "balls" on the daily lotto.
Haters wanna hate.

Stew Ingredient

Postby Sonora » Wed Nov 26, 2008 6:07 pm

judik wrote:I was referring to Desiree Rogers.I said "metaphorical pants zipped".If I were referring to Obama it would not be metaphorical would it?

What if she is wearing a pantsuit? Just saying.

I'd love to rate this troll a 0.5 on the trollometer, but so many people are biting that I have to admit it is at the very least effective.

Stew Ingredient

Postby kirrabi » Wed Nov 26, 2008 6:19 pm

Scott_Baio wrote:I thought this chick looked familiar.

She's the lady who pulled the "balls" on the daily lotto.

Well there is all the proof we need. Once a bimbo always a bimbo. There are no transition jobs.
His gizzard was stuffed so full of rubies he sounded like a bag of marbles when he waddled past the Mogok checkpoint and anyone who saw him would swear he had been force fed for the purpose of making a fine foie gras. – A passage from Legends of the Duck

Stew Ingredient

Postby joeyramone » Wed Nov 26, 2008 6:21 pm

Sonora wrote:
judik wrote:I was referring to Desiree Rogers.I said "metaphorical pants zipped".If I were referring to Obama it would not be metaphorical would it?

What if she is wearing a pantsuit? Just saying.

I'd love to rate this troll a 0.5 on the trollometer, but so many people are biting that I have to admit it is at the very least effective.

it's not a troll at all; it's a lame joke by korky that speaks volumes on his attitudes towards women and his Moshiach.

Stew Ingredient

Postby judik » Wed Nov 26, 2008 6:37 pm

It could be a troll,but that is not keeping in character
Heh,sonora. Hadn't thought of pantsuits!

Winston Churchill

arrogant Yankee cokehead

Postby Felix » Wed Nov 26, 2008 6:42 pm

korky doesn't have the wit requisite to troll - he's an earnest as an Eagle Scout, but fiercely angry.

If this was a troll, he's the master, because it never even crossed my mind.
Cherman humor: ha! because your father hates you, you have no one to fuck, you can't afford health care, you have nothing but this board, you pretend to have cancer, you are a racist pig, you are stupid, you are a bloody fuckface...

Stew Ingredient

Postby Piel! » Wed Nov 26, 2008 9:57 pm

Teh whench mai not be abel two keep her hanz off Bomama

BRUN TEH WHENCH!!!!!1
The Blowkiest Bloek in the whole of Bleakdom

bark brak! bark barack karp! bark!

Previous

Return to US Presidential Election 2008