Post your fav campaign pics here. No photo shop pics!

Obama-Biden or McCain-Palin? Or Paul-Hulka?
Stew Ingredient

Postby methuselah » Sat Oct 11, 2008 5:49 pm

judik wrote:Meh

Go fuck yourself.
If you look out your window as the sun's going down, I'll be there by the side of the road, And I'll ride you away from the dirty down town, An ne'er again leave you alone
T-Bone Burnett

Stew Ingredient

Postby aero » Sat Oct 11, 2008 5:50 pm

Denial ain't a river in Egypt, S8.

Stew Ingredient

Postby methuselah » Sat Oct 11, 2008 5:50 pm

section8 wrote:I like it how meth's threads tend to devolve until they are about violent gay sex.

Shitting on a grave is so much classier. Fucking loser. You're the one who wanted nasty. What's the matter? Can't you keep up after you start something, you fucking pig.
If you look out your window as the sun's going down, I'll be there by the side of the road, And I'll ride you away from the dirty down town, An ne'er again leave you alone
T-Bone Burnett

the Secret Sauce

Postby section8 » Sat Oct 11, 2008 5:51 pm

:lol:
My revolutionary farmer friend once labeled me as "severely creative." Yes, yes, I like tall-bike building and riding, making fermented foods, wild-crafting and being silent in places where there are no human sounds.

Stew Ingredient

Postby methuselah » Sat Oct 11, 2008 5:52 pm

section8 wrote::lol:

:lol:
T-Bone Burnett

Stew Ingredient

Postby judik » Sat Oct 11, 2008 6:22 pm

methuselah wrote:

Go fuck yourself.

:lol: Another quality response!
You can always count on Americans to do the right thing - after they've tried everything else.

Winston Churchill

Stew Ingredient

Postby where2next » Sat Oct 11, 2008 6:40 pm

methuselah wrote:You're gonna have to be a man to pump my manhole.

S8 - I believe the ancient and universally accepted rules of internet forum warriordom entitle you to wear that scalp in your signature line, should you be so inclined.

the Secret Sauce

Postby section8 » Sat Oct 11, 2008 6:43 pm

Thanks for the reminder.
My revolutionary farmer friend once labeled me as "severely creative." Yes, yes, I like tall-bike building and riding, making fermented foods, wild-crafting and being silent in places where there are no human sounds.

Stew Ingredient

Postby avalon_ » Sat Oct 11, 2008 6:56 pm

Hilarious.

Stew Ingredient

Postby leelee » Sat Oct 11, 2008 7:22 pm

THE GHEY!!!1

Stew Ingredient

Postby korgy » Sat Oct 11, 2008 7:34 pm

judik wrote:I don't know what you're asking me korgy.
Are you saying Lavite said those things?

??? of course he said them. why did you you think i asked you what you think of them?
_______ & _______ '16!

Stew Ingredient

Postby korgy » Sat Oct 11, 2008 8:01 pm

section8 wrote:Lavite must be doing something right if both sides' extremists hate him.

who here said they hate Lavite? i don't hate Lavite. (but then, i'm not an extremist, so i'm not sure who you are referring to). but i also find it interesting how people form ideas about which posters have "class" and which posters don't based mostly on how much they think people like them or agree with them -- including me. it's pretty thin. but sometimes those ideas are just that - ideas.

more disturbing than Lavites comments is the fact that korgy saved them
Just wished he saved his comments when he defended Ayers

what's disturbing about saving what dirty things people have said about the man who will likely be the next President of the US -- which will likely be one of the most historical Presidencies in our history -- and seeing how they compare with later opinions, or the reality of a Presidency under that man?

i did save my recent Ayers comments, as i've told you before. had i thought anyone wanted to rehash the earliest conversations, i would have saved the earlier ones as well. the topic was certainly brought up enough, and the threads were all around long enough. you made false claims about what i said about Ayers ("pure motives"), and now you seem to want to go around once again. on the other hand, i've made it clear that i disagreed with almost everyone on this board about their (mostly uninformed) opinions of Ayers, most of whom had never even had so much as a discussion about him before this election season. Mayor Daley, Barack Obama, many people in the humanitarian and educational community in Chicago and myself apparently don't feel contaminated that we've had contact with Ayers. i don't base my opinions on what other people on this board think of me, and i've adjusted very little about my opinons of that entire ridiculous smear campaign. there's a thread right now on this board in which i've commented on something Ayers wrote, and you're free to read it.

your implication that i have something to hide, or have changed my thoughts to be more accepted here, is absurd. i don't get the impression anyone here ever grasped them enough in the first place to actually have an opinion on how valid they are or are not anyway.

(edited to correct mayor of Chicago's name)
Last edited by korgy on Sun Oct 12, 2008 2:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
_______ & _______ '16!

Stew Ingredient

Postby ZaroT-Bone » Sat Oct 11, 2008 9:13 pm

methuselah wrote:In those famous patriotic words of Dick Cheney to Pat Leahy....."Go fuck yourself".

That's really uncalled for Meth. Why don't you go relax and listen to some of your Gid Tanner and the skillet Lickers music.

Stew Ingredient

Postby ZaroT-Bone » Sat Oct 11, 2008 9:29 pm

Damn! this is supposed to be a place for both sides to come together to post their fav campaign pics and it's just turned into a Meth freakathon with him telling everyopne to fu** off :shock:
It started out nice with me putting a simple pic of McCain with a pizza and now it's been ruined :(

Can we get this back on track now and post some campaign pics please?
Join in with us also Meth!

I'll do the first one. I do really like this pic. It represents some unique things about America.

Stew Ingredient

Postby avalon_ » Sat Oct 11, 2008 9:33 pm

Hey! I stuck to the program.
I'll try to find some more...

Stew Ingredient

Postby ZaroT-Bone » Sat Oct 11, 2008 9:39 pm

avalon_ wrote:Hey! I stuck to the program.
I'll try to find some more...

Thanks for your pics Av!

Stew Ingredient

Postby avalon_ » Sat Oct 11, 2008 9:40 pm

the Secret Sauce

Postby section8 » Sat Oct 11, 2008 9:50 pm

section8 wrote:
Lavite must be doing something right if both sides' extremists hate him.

who here said they hate Lavite? i don't hate Lavite. (but then, i'm not an extremist, so i'm not sure who you are referring to). but i also find it interesting how people form ideas about which posters have "class" and which posters don't based mostly on how much they think people like them or agree with them -- including me. it's pretty thin. but sometimes those ideas are just that - ideas.

I've met him in real life so i'll assess him however I want. He doesn't like Obama, but so what. That isn't a crime (yet). Should he not vote for Obama so you can feel justified in rooting out all the infidels on the board?

Stew Ingredient

Postby ZaroT-Bone » Sat Oct 11, 2008 9:53 pm

Gosh darn it! Come on guys, quit arguing.
Meth why don't you guys post some pics of your candidate?
Here, I'll do one for you even.

Last edited by ZaroT-Bone on Sat Oct 11, 2008 9:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

the Secret Sauce

Postby section8 » Sat Oct 11, 2008 9:54 pm

Sorry. I'll shut up.

Stew Ingredient

Postby ZaroT-Bone » Sat Oct 11, 2008 9:56 pm

section8 wrote:Sorry. I'll shut up.

No problem. carry on with the talking but try and throw a pic up now and then 8)

the Secret Sauce

Postby section8 » Sat Oct 11, 2008 9:56 pm

Stew Ingredient

Postby avalon_ » Sat Oct 11, 2008 10:12 pm

Stew Ingredient

Postby Argonheart_Po » Sat Oct 11, 2008 10:43 pm

I am a mod, but I think leaving the photo where it is actually serves a better purpose, that it show the idiotic side of the McCain supporters

It also show that you might just be, on this occasion, a humourless prick.

Stew Ingredient

Postby judik » Sat Oct 11, 2008 10:49 pm

but i also find it interesting how people form ideas about which posters have "class" and which posters don't based mostly on how much they think people like them or agree with them -- including me. it's pretty thin. but sometimes those ideas are just that - ideas.

sorry despite what you think I believe Lavite is a southern gentleman.I have not always agreed with him,nor he with me but feel he speaks his mind and has principles
i did save my recent Ayers comments, as i've told you before. had i thought anyone wanted to rehash the earliest conversations, i would have saved the earlier ones as well. the topic was certainly brought up enough, and the threads were all around long enough. you made false claims about what i said about Ayers ("pure motives"), and now you seem to want to go around once again.

Recent is the operative word.I made no false claims.I stick by what I said.Unfortunately not being anal or to be truthful,strange, I did not save that exchange
Just making the observation that you seem to have a damning quote you can pull out on a moments notice for many posters but are unable to back up your own statements

back to the OP,which i did address originally
Image[/quote]
You can always count on Americans to do the right thing - after they've tried everything else.

Winston Churchill

Stew Ingredient

Postby ZaroT-Bone » Sat Oct 11, 2008 11:05 pm

Argonheart_Po wrote:
I am a mod, but I think leaving the photo where it is actually serves a better purpose, that it show the idiotic side of the McCain supporters

It also show that you might just be, on this occasion, a humourless prick.

You still can't find any real campaign pics? :?
Here's one especially for you!

Stew Ingredient

Postby judik » Sat Oct 11, 2008 11:06 pm

Another classic

Winston Churchill

Stew Ingredient

Postby ZaroT-Bone » Sat Oct 11, 2008 11:15 pm

"No ma'm he's a decent person and a person you do not need to be scared of as president of the United States"

Stew Ingredient

Postby ZaroT-Bone » Sat Oct 11, 2008 11:17 pm

judik wrote:Another classic

Your link doesn't work judick. But that is a classic one. Here's another from the same series of those shots:

Stew Ingredient

Postby judik » Sat Oct 11, 2008 11:18 pm

Winston Churchill

Stew Ingredient

Postby tph24601 » Sun Oct 12, 2008 12:35 am

avalon_ wrote:Image

man, that's one sexy guy, especially compare to the cranky grandpa he is running against

Stew Ingredient

Postby avalon_ » Sun Oct 12, 2008 4:54 am

man, that's one sexy guy,

I agree.

Stew Ingredient

Postby ZaroT-Bone » Sun Oct 12, 2008 5:58 am

What does "Meh" mean? :?
Some secret word to piss Meth off?

playing outside

Postby i_have_shiny_shoes » Sun Oct 12, 2008 10:13 am

we're discussing it, so it's not secret.

Stew Ingredient

Postby methuselah » Sun Oct 12, 2008 2:32 pm

ZaroT-Bone wrote:
methuselah wrote:In those famous patriotic words of Dick Cheney to Pat Leahy....."Go fuck yourself".

That's really uncalled for Meth. Why don't you go relax and listen to some of your Gid Tanner and the skillet Lickers music.

Go fuck yourself.
T-Bone Burnett

Stew Ingredient

Postby ZaroT-Bone » Sun Oct 12, 2008 3:09 pm

methuselah wrote:
ZaroT-Bone wrote:

Go fuck yourself.

Why?

Stew Ingredient

Re: Post your fav campaign pics here. No photo shop pics!

Postby Godjira » Sat Feb 04, 2017 12:36 pm

Interesting thread! Lavite and Jelly were liberal!
That's the kind of bold flavor they enjoy in Albuquerque!

Previous

Return to US Presidential Election 2008