Drug Cheats in Australian Sport

If it's got balls, it's here
Stew Ingredient

Re: Drug Cheats in Australian Sport

Postby grecian » Sun Feb 26, 2017 8:20 pm

They do it as they both think that they are above the Law of the Land as they are 'Well respected Rugby Players'...

Cunts; Both of them...

Stew Ingredient

Postby Argonheart_Po » Sun Feb 26, 2017 9:17 pm

Ali Williams' reputation gone. O'Conner's already had.

Stew Ingredient

Postby grecian » Sun Feb 26, 2017 9:20 pm

O'Conner was still a starter for the Aussies, wasn't he even tho' he played in France?...

Talented player - reminds me of Henry Slade but better...

Stew Ingredient

Postby Argonheart_Po » Tue Feb 28, 2017 12:28 am

grecian wrote:O'Conner was still a starter for the Aussies, wasn't he even tho' he played in France?...

Talented player - reminds me of Henry Slade but better...

They gave him the boot a couple of years ago - ripped up his contract.

Union tends to be a bit better about these things than League where here the national team included a man charged with distributing cocaine.

Stew Ingredient

Postby Geoffers » Tue Feb 28, 2017 12:54 am

When tested by the police, O,connor tested positive to coke, Willians negative.

Stew Ingredient

Postby Argonheart_Po » Tue Feb 28, 2017 2:54 am

Is Williams still in jail?

He faces the more serious charge doesn't he?

Stew Ingredient

Postby Geoffers » Tue Feb 28, 2017 3:13 am

Last I heard they were both released after 40 hours, with Williams charged with attempting to buyand O, connor for attempting to use. If found guilty they could both have their work permits cancelled.

Stew Ingredient

Postby Argonheart_Po » Tue Feb 28, 2017 8:52 pm

Geoffers wrote:Last I heard they were both released after 40 hours, with Williams charged with attempting to buyand O, connor for attempting to use. If found guilty they could both have their work permits cancelled.

What a pair of morons.

Stew Ingredient

Postby Argonheart_Po » Fri Mar 03, 2017 8:55 pm

I'm very impressed with the start of the NRL season.

Only a few NRL players in court for attacking members of the public or their girlfriends.

Definitely a reduction from previous years and no drug trafficking cases at all.

Stew Ingredient

Postby Unwashed_Pom » Sat Mar 04, 2017 3:57 am

WTF would you know about the working man's game?

Oh wait. You're currently the self appointed all knowing social justice messiah championing the proletariat and their downtrodden lot in life. Which is nice.

Stew Ingredient

Postby Argonheart_Po » Sat Mar 04, 2017 5:09 am

I know their players are just about the most depraved and degenerate group of sportsmen In the western world.

I know that this tiny boutique sport is renowned for the off-field violence, sexual criminality, drug dealing and using and wife beating of its players.

That not a week will go by this season without some personality-disordered neck tattood retard assaulting a member of the public or his girlfriend.

Now tell me - why do you like it?

Stew Ingredient

Postby Unwashed_Pom » Sat Mar 04, 2017 5:53 am

Cricket in summer, rugby league in winter. They were the only choices on offer in my working class background. A social cohesion that gelled a hard working neighbourhood. It was a social connection.

Union was and still largely is the domain of silver spooned private schools. The elite if you will.

Stew Ingredient

Postby Argonheart_Po » Sun Mar 05, 2017 5:05 am

Hold your horses - I was wrong.

One NRL player (astonishingly given this is Australia) suspended for drug abuse has been arrested this week for .... trading in endangered animals. Of course he has. A new low even for NRL players.

And today another player and his club "fixer" are in the news for bullying and pressuring a young woman into an abortion she didn't want to have. Classy.

Keep it up NRL. You're the scumiest sport on the face of the earth - and you make the rest of us feel clean.

Stew Ingredient

Postby Geoffers » Sun Mar 05, 2017 6:28 am

No no no, AFL is the scummiest sport in Australia.
I know it's off the subject of Australia, but how many Russian and other Eastern block Olympians have had their medals taken off them for using performance enhancing drugs, since retests in the last year? At least 20, maybe closer to 50. They got the accolades then, the new medalists get none. Now that's scummy.

Stew Ingredient

Postby Unwashed_Pom » Sun Mar 05, 2017 10:24 am

Argonheart_Po wrote: this tiny boutique sport

Ignore it then and immerse yourself in something that you can relate to and interact with...confused dog impersonations.

Stew Ingredient

Postby Argonheart_Po » Sun Mar 05, 2017 8:36 pm

Isn't it NRL players - remarkably more than once - who enjoy the 'company' of dogs? That's when they're not drinking their own piss or shitting in hotel corridors of course.

Stew Ingredient

Postby Unwashed_Pom » Mon Mar 06, 2017 12:20 am

Well, yes it is. But given your capacity for blanket coverage generalizations of all things Strayan I'm shocked you haven't claimed that indigenous players especially prefer to fuck dingoes. Nothing unusual for you.

Stew Ingredient

Postby Argonheart_Po » Mon Mar 06, 2017 5:10 am

Unwashed_Pom wrote:Well, yes it is. But given your capacity for blanket coverage generalizations of all things Strayan I'm shocked you haven't claimed that indigenous players especially prefer to fuck dingoes. Nothing unusual for you.

No. Thats the way you think - not me.

I'm sorry your little sport turned into such shit. But why did you guys let the players turn it into such a revolting cesspool?

Stew Ingredient

Postby Unwashed_Pom » Mon Mar 06, 2017 6:16 am

Argonheart_Po wrote:I'm sorry your little sport turned into such shit.

Don't be. Your opinion has about as much weight/ gravitas around here as humming bird shit. Who else says so?

Stew Ingredient

Postby Argonheart_Po » Mon Mar 06, 2017 10:31 am

And yet.....

Well, it's obvious isn't it?

Stew Ingredient

Postby Argonheart_Po » Wed Mar 08, 2017 9:31 am

Another NRL player tests positive for steroids.

The big and good change for Australian sport is that they actually get tested properly and the tests are authentic. I guess since Cronulla and Essendon they actually have to follow the rules for fear of what might happen.

Stew Ingredient

Postby Argonheart_Po » Wed Mar 08, 2017 9:21 pm

Could AFL be anymore of a sleazy, stupid joke? Populated by spivs and trash who think they're high quality people. It's the western equivalent of Russian sports administration.
Attachments
IMG_9836.JPG
IMG_9836.JPG (234.46 KiB) Viewed 190 times

Stew Ingredient

Postby Argonheart_Po » Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:21 am

The scum topped cesspool of Australian pro sport delivers another greasy turd - regular as clockwork.

This one is a NRL player Tim Simona who regularly bets against his own team and then steals the money from charity auctions meant for children's charities and pockets it himself. All the while high on coke and hanging around with gangsters - of course.

Six or seven of his team take coke every weekend - as if we didn't already know.

Stew Ingredient

Postby Argonheart_Po » Tue Mar 14, 2017 9:25 pm

Naturally (this is Australian rugby league) the club have declined to investigate the mass drug use by it's players at it's official functions.

Stew Ingredient

Postby Argonheart_Po » Mon Mar 20, 2017 10:10 pm

And....

In another non-surprise the AFL conspired to cover up a report into a ten year culture of drug use combined with other illegal activity at the West Coast Eagles.

The club and AFL collided with players to allow them to use meth, coke and other drugs. One player died, others became addicted.

Naturally - this being Australia the coach is still coaching even though he knew about the meth culture. In fact the club he is at is just recovering from its own drug scandal.

Wait another ten years for the next cover ups to be revealed. These will involve Fremantle, Collingwood and at least one other club.

Well done Aussie sport - proudly the worst sporting culture in the western world.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/opinio ... 250df7ed6c

And Aussies - why am I always right about there thing and why are you always wrong? Doesn't it give you pause for thought?

Stew Ingredient

Postby Wellpisser » Tue Mar 21, 2017 7:25 pm

Just seen the news about WCE. Hopefully they will be stripped of the 2006 championship. I'd say that it is disgraceful etc but as Argon has shown it is all too predictable.

Stew Ingredient

Postby Argonheart_Po » Wed Mar 22, 2017 6:24 am

Wellpisser wrote:Just seen the news about WCE. Hopefully they will be stripped of the 2006 championship. I'd say that it is disgraceful etc but as Argon has shown it is all too predictable.

They cover up everything. It's cheap, sleazy, amateurish.

Did you know the AFL pays the media for positive coverage? Much of it isn't news at all - it's advertising.

Once they start reporting Buddy Franklin's drug problem and the other clubs riddled with drugs we'll know they're serious. But they're not. Not at all.

Incidentally - when the teams go out for the first matches this season - a significant number will be on methamphetamine.

Stew Ingredient

Postby Argonheart_Po » Fri Mar 31, 2017 10:55 pm

In NRL news Matt Lodge - another violent retarded narcissistic jerk in a sport full of them - has been ordered to pay $1.2million in damages to two women and a family he terrorised, threatened to murder and violently attacked in their own home while in New York.

This being Australia - his new team the Brisbane Broncos have decided to "stand by him".

Stew Ingredient

Postby Argonheart_Po » Tue Apr 11, 2017 5:01 am

Astonishingly Australian sport - aside from AFL fans racially abusing Aboriginal players and a test cricketer insulting and demanding sex from women and the teenage daughters of attendees at a dinner - has been relatively scandal free this week.

Well done Australia.

Stew Ingredient

Postby jedgarandclyde » Sat Apr 15, 2017 11:54 am

They have all must have cheated.............................http://www.abc.net.au/news/2017-04-15/n ... tion=sport
No signature for you!

Stew Ingredient

Postby Argonheart_Po » Sun Apr 16, 2017 6:12 am

Basketball?

It's when Australians set the rules - AFL and NRL - that drug cheats and racists and thug trash seem to prosper.

Stew Ingredient

Postby Argonheart_Po » Fri Apr 21, 2017 10:21 am

This week only the single scandal - convicted drug cheat AFL player caught betting on matches then lying about it.

Naturally enough he received the usual Aussie good-bloke discount and got a fine.

Previous

Return to World of Sport