Accusations of child abuse

Provide your questions, comments, ideas and suggested improvements to Political Stew here.

Moderator: Moderator

Stew Ingredient

Re: Accusations of child abuse

Postby SeamusMcCool » Sat Nov 18, 2017 1:06 am

Steve_in_Exile wrote:
SeamusMcCool wrote:Just say you don't have time to answer all the flagged posts

The mods don't "answer" flagged posts. They review flagged posts and take action or not, as they see fit. That was already established earlier in this thread.

No it wasn't just pez acting defensive and right turn being condescending and as I stated there's an option to ask for a response. Take it out if you don't want that expectation especially as Mods did use to respond. Or clarify that you no longer have time as I stated.
"I'd stumbled into the middle of an evil, insidious cult of chainsaw worshipping maniacs. I had to wonder if we'd let our religious freedom go too far in this country, or maybe our immigration laws were just too lax."

Stew Ingredient

Postby SeamusMcCool » Sat Nov 18, 2017 1:09 am

eric84 wrote:I don’t think that’s a great approach. If they handled these issues more privately, you may have fewer public spats and there wouldnt be any doubt about whether they were ignoring flagged posts.

Agreed. I certainly wouldn't have the impression that the mods (well certain mods in particular) want to have their cake and eat it too. Enjoy having stormfront quality posts from our resident trolls and the drama it creates but none of the personal responsibility for condoning this behaviour. Sorry, doesn't work that way.
"I'd stumbled into the middle of an evil, insidious cult of chainsaw worshipping maniacs. I had to wonder if we'd let our religious freedom go too far in this country, or maybe our immigration laws were just too lax."

Stew Ingredient

Postby Steve_in_Exile » Sun Nov 19, 2017 2:22 am

SeamusMcCool wrote:personal responsibility

Exactly. I hold Pez personally accountable for every last piece of crap ever posted on this site.

Stew Ingredient

Postby SeamusMcCool » Tue Nov 21, 2017 8:27 pm

Steve, I always consider you one of the intelligent posters on this board even when I didn't agree with you. You've been working awfully hard in this thread to disabuse me of that notion.

Previous

Return to Sound Off!