Accusations of child abuse

Provide your questions, comments, ideas and suggested improvements to Political Stew here.

Moderator: Moderator

Re: Accusations of child abuse

Postby eric84 » Thu Oct 05, 2017 6:14 pm

They haven't needed one to deal with you, that's fairly certain.
Love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair.

Stew Ingredient

Postby polardude1 » Thu Oct 05, 2017 6:20 pm

Oh my!

I'm so happy you have a puppy dog now ( Seamus).
Germany bans foreign media, temporarily
Postby Flobster » Mar 5th, 1933 7:52 am

Germany has banned foreign-produced media programmes for a month before its elections.

Seems like a good idea.

Stew Ingredient

Postby SeamusMcCool » Thu Oct 05, 2017 7:35 pm

What's the matter with you, Polardude?

Eric certainly gets what I'm talking about. There's no need to pointlessly bring your feud with him into the discussion.

A shame about Cav, I really liked him as a poster. He had also expressed to me that he was getting tired of the homophobic slurs and I miss his contributions.
"I'd stumbled into the middle of an evil, insidious cult of chainsaw worshipping maniacs. I had to wonder if we'd let our religious freedom go too far in this country, or maybe our immigration laws were just too lax."

Stew Ingredient

Postby polardude1 » Thu Oct 05, 2017 11:23 pm

Seamus
Eric certainly gets what I'm talking about.

Now you're making sense.

Germany has banned foreign-produced media programmes for a month before its elections.

Seems like a good idea.

Stew Ingredient

Postby -americanjoe- » Fri Oct 06, 2017 12:45 am

Postby SeamusMcCool » Thu Oct 05, 2017 7:35 pm
What's the matter with you, Polardude?

Eric certainly gets what I'm talking about. There's no need to pointlessly bring your feud with him into the discussion.

A shame about Cav, I really liked him as a poster. He had also expressed to me that he was getting tired of the homophobic slurs and I miss his contributions.
=======================================================
Was that the little flower who runned off because he didnt like the way I spelled "buttfaggott"?
Hey, everybody gets dumped on every now and then on this board, and i've been called some pretty bad names, and my kin as well, specifically by you.
So, basically, what happened is this:
You can dish it out, but you can't take it.

I'll give you the same my dad gave in 1979 while working on a mining claim and it had been raining about 2 weeks straight, the season was ending, i'd only made about $600 all season and then the injector on the D-7 went out and we would lose about 4 days getting a different one and I threw a fit because I knew we couldn't sluice anymore so made very little money that season.
As I threw a wrench down and cussed, my dad looked at me and said:
"Get tough or die, son. It's your choice."

So Seamus, cavoraossi, eric all you littel gentle flowers etc, here's what I gotta say to you:

"Get tough or die. It's your choice."
"Back off man. I'm a scientist."

Stew Ingredient

Postby SeamusMcCool » Fri Oct 06, 2017 4:28 am

I don't know your kin to comment on your kin. You tried to introduce me to them by giving me their phone numbers but I declined to take your crazy offer. You're an asshole but we all know that. Have a nice day.
"I'd stumbled into the middle of an evil, insidious cult of chainsaw worshipping maniacs. I had to wonder if we'd let our religious freedom go too far in this country, or maybe our immigration laws were just too lax."

Stew Ingredient

Postby SeamusMcCool » Fri Oct 06, 2017 4:29 am

polardude1 wrote:Seamus
Eric certainly gets what I'm talking about.

Now you're making sense.

What are your thoughts on Disco calling Simon a Holocaust minimizer? Maybe shine your righteous light on a worthwhile subject?

Stew Ingredient

Postby The Mallard Missie » Fri Oct 06, 2017 8:38 am

TheDevil, Kala-gyuster and Bandra-kala are permitted to repeatedly hurl paedophile accusations at me, and the incompetent mods take no action except for occasionally deleting their posts.

Yet, when Kala-gyuster lies about the contents of PMs I sent him (eg claiming I made derogatory remarks about the Rohingyas, whose cause I support and have been actively promoting), my PM facilities are withdrawn.

Double standards or what?

Stew Ingredient

Postby polardude1 » Fri Oct 06, 2017 9:59 am

Seamus
What are your thoughts on Disco calling Simon a Holocaust minimizer? Maybe shine your righteous light on a worthwhile subject?

Ive been called many terrible things as well

Seems like a good idea.

Stew Ingredient

Postby Flobster! » Fri Oct 06, 2017 10:00 am

pezworld wrote:
SeamusMcCool wrote:It's a board where mods are obviously ok with racism and bigotry and other forms of abuse despite minorities and gay posters composing some of our finest and most positive contributors.

Eric, here was his quote. If that isn’t accusing us of being racists and homophobes, I don’t know what is.

That doesn't follow at all. You can be OK with pro-Trump posts without being Trump supporters, for example.
The pies and sausage rolls are good in Australia - Iolar

Stew Ingredient

Postby polardude1 » Fri Oct 06, 2017 10:14 am

There's no point to that flag. They don't respond to that either. They are definitely ok with these kinds of accusations and other shit like it.

Time to roll out a procudure for Seamus

1. When a post is flagged , a moderator should reviewe the post within 24 hours and remove if determined to be offensive.

2, In the even the post is not removed, a full writen explanation should be sent to the aggrieved
3. A poster has a right to 4 levels of appeal

a. 1st level reviewed by a collective of moderators

b. 2nd level of appeal goes independent committee of posters chaired by Ereich abnd Seamus

c. 3rd level of appeal goes to Mutha god

C. 4th level of appeal reviewed by the UN Human Rights Council

If all appeals are rejected, then a letter of exlanation should be sent to the aggrieved poster ending with "fuck you , Ereich"

Seems like a good idea.

Stew Ingredient

Postby SeamusMcCool » Fri Oct 06, 2017 1:57 pm

Wow, there's a perfect example of completing missing the point.

A, "we reviewed the post and determined it wasn't against board policy. We just don't have time to clean Joe's diapers in every thread" would suffice. Like the one Eric gave Cav.

Or, on the rare occasion this applies, "thanks for bringing it to our attention, we cleaned up the thread."

I'd be more sympathetic if I was constantly flagging posts every day but this is more of a rare occurrence considering the volume of threads here and I'm sure that applies to most posters.

Stew Ingredient

Postby polardude1 » Fri Oct 06, 2017 2:13 pm

Seamus, you do realize that mods deal with your crap on their own free time. You're making this sound like a job.

No, I'm not missing the point. no one is going to die if a poster is not removed unless DC Comic decides to gas a Jew. The only time there would some urgency is when a poster's identity is revealed or physically threatened

Seems like a good idea.

Postby eric84 » Fri Oct 06, 2017 2:16 pm

Writing 56K posts spelling every other word wrong is really the full time job.
Love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair.

Stew Ingredient

Postby polardude1 » Fri Oct 06, 2017 2:36 pm

Ereich, you lost your full tie job here. How does it feel to be on the outside looking in? At least Seamus has your back

Seems like a good idea.

Stew Ingredient

Postby Steve_in_Exile » Fri Oct 06, 2017 2:46 pm

SeamusMcCool wrote:thanks for bringing it to our attention, we cleaned up the thread

If the mods cleaned this place up, you'd be one of the first to go. That's what makes your complaining about lax moderation so hypocritical and so amusing.

Postby eric84 » Fri Oct 06, 2017 2:47 pm

It's not even close to a full time job. I know that's a conceit around here but it's not.

Postby eric84 » Fri Oct 06, 2017 2:48 pm

Steve_in_Exile wrote:
SeamusMcCool wrote:thanks for bringing it to our attention, we cleaned up the thread

If the mods cleaned this place up, you'd be one of the first to go. That's what makes your complaining about lax moderation so hypocritical and so amusing.

Yeah, no, he wouldn't even make the top 10. You would go before he did if there was a cleansing.

Stew Ingredient

Postby polardude1 » Fri Oct 06, 2017 2:49 pm

Ereich, you would have been gone long ago for even a hint of stalking JR's child

Seems like a good idea.

Stew Ingredient

Postby The Mallard Missie » Fri Oct 06, 2017 2:51 pm

Kala-gyuster has stalked me (and others) for years and is still here. And has several IDs as well. One rule for the kalas, one for the mergansers.

Stew Ingredient

Postby Steve_in_Exile » Fri Oct 06, 2017 2:53 pm

eric84 wrote:You would go before he did if there was a cleansing

I don't think that's the case, but still, it's a good thing that the cleansers are not in control of the site.

Of course Eric the control freak would love to ban me, but poor Eric has no control.
Last edited by Steve_in_Exile on Fri Oct 06, 2017 2:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Stew Ingredient

Postby Steve_in_Exile » Fri Oct 06, 2017 2:54 pm

Oops, I fucked up. Duplicated a post.
Last edited by Steve_in_Exile on Fri Oct 06, 2017 2:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Stew Ingredient

Postby polardude1 » Fri Oct 06, 2017 2:56 pm

eric84 wrote:
You would go before he did if there was a cleansing

Ereich, when you were a mod, you were trying to ethnically cleanse the site

Seems like a good idea.

Postby eric84 » Fri Oct 06, 2017 3:02 pm

Steve_in_Exile wrote:
eric84 wrote:You would go before he did if there was a cleansing

I don't think that's the case, but still, it's a good thing that the cleansers are not in control of the site.

Of course Eric the control freak would love to ban me, but poor Eric has no control.

Dude, I was a mod when you posted here and you didn't get banned.

Stew Ingredient

Postby polardude1 » Fri Oct 06, 2017 3:06 pm

Dude, I was a mod when you posted here and you didn't get banned.

The Stew was liberated before you could reach me

Seems like a good idea.

Stew Ingredient

Postby Steve_in_Exile » Fri Oct 06, 2017 3:07 pm

eric84 wrote:Dude, I was a mod when you posted here and you didn't get banned

Banned for what? What would I have been banned for?

Postby eric84 » Fri Oct 06, 2017 3:11 pm

I don't know, you tell me. Apparently, I was itching to ban you and despite having the chance for years to do it, I didn't. Strange.

Stew Ingredient

Postby Steve_in_Exile » Fri Oct 06, 2017 3:14 pm

eric84 wrote:I don't know, you tell me

You're the one who said I would get banned before Seamus would. So you tell me for what.

Postby eric84 » Fri Oct 06, 2017 3:38 pm

In a tightly moderated place, your baiting would wear thin after a while. Still, I'm curious why you think I was hot to ban you.

Stew Ingredient

Postby SeamusMcCool » Fri Oct 06, 2017 8:43 pm

I'm trying to decide if Steve is trolling here or his reading and critical thinking skills are really that brutal.

How does one go from cleaning a thread (obviously meaning deleting a few posts) to banning posters for starters?

I don't have problems on tightly moderated boards. No hypocrisy here.

Stew Ingredient

Postby Lost Soul » Fri Oct 06, 2017 9:35 pm

Steve_in_Exile wrote:Oops, I fucked up. Duplicated a post.

BAN!
IMPRISON BUSH!

INDICT HILLARY!

"Lost Soul is largely correct"- VinnyD

Stew Ingredient

Postby dBrother » Thu Nov 02, 2017 3:22 am

polardude1 wrote:
There's no point to that flag. They don't respond to that either. They are definitely ok with these kinds of accusations and other shit like it.

Time to roll out a procudure for Seamus

1. When a post is flagged , a moderator should reviewe the post within 24 hours and remove if determined to be offensive.

2, In the even the post is not removed, a full writen explanation should be sent to the aggrieved
3. A poster has a right to 4 levels of appeal

a. 1st level reviewed by a collective of moderators

b. 2nd level of appeal goes independent committee of posters chaired by Ereich abnd Seamus

c. 3rd level of appeal goes to Mutha god

C. 4th level of appeal reviewed by the UN Human Rights Council

If all appeals are rejected, then a letter of exlanation should be sent to the aggrieved poster ending with "fuck you , Ereich"

I endorse this..
(Cos it made me laugh..)

Stew Ingredient

Postby Scrubb » Fri Nov 10, 2017 2:02 am

Right-turn's response was perfectly polite and reasonable. Seamus' response was a picture perfect explanation of why he wouldn't want to bother responding again.
Boinkity_Boink isn't much of an idiot

Postby eric84 » Tue Nov 14, 2017 5:32 pm

Scrubb wrote:Right-turn's response was perfectly polite and reasonable. Seamus' response was a picture perfect explanation of why he wouldn't want to bother responding again.

It wasn't really that polite. It was pretty passive aggressive suggesting complaints are not even worth responding to.

Stew Ingredient

Postby SeamusMcCool » Tue Nov 14, 2017 7:05 pm

Exactly, passive aggressive and condescending I guess that passes for polite where Scrubb lives.

I'm sure you say thank you and wish a good day when somebody slaps you in the face. :roll:

Stew Ingredient

Postby strife » Wed Nov 15, 2017 12:38 pm

SeamusMcCool wrote:Exactly, passive aggressive and condescending I guess that passes for polite where Scrubb lives.

I'm sure you say thank you and wish a good day when somebody slaps you in the face. :roll:

I'm sorry you got slapped, Shameless. Does it Hurt?
I don't want no Commies in my car. No Christians, either.

Stew Ingredient

Postby Steve_in_Exile » Wed Nov 15, 2017 2:02 pm

It's amusing that someone as actively aggressive as Seamus is complaining about passive aggression in others.

Stew Ingredient

Postby strife » Wed Nov 15, 2017 2:04 pm

He's doing it to Protect the ladies.
I don't want no Commies in my car. No Christians, either.

Stew Ingredient

Postby SeamusMcCool » Wed Nov 15, 2017 5:27 pm

strife wrote:
SeamusMcCool wrote:Exactly, passive aggressive and condescending I guess that passes for polite where Scrubb lives.

I'm sorry you got slapped, Shameless. Does it Hurt?

It's an owie but I'll survive.

Stew Ingredient

Postby SeamusMcCool » Wed Nov 15, 2017 5:32 pm

Steve_in_Exile wrote:It's amusing that someone as actively aggressive as Seamus is complaining about passive aggression in others.

You just contradicted yourself. Somebody actively aggressive couldn't possibly be passive. That said you're wrong but that's what you've been this whole thread anyways. Outside of the trolls and degenerates here - and even those clowns - I generally treat people how they treat me. I may have strong opinions at times but unlike a lot of people here I can say I was wrong and I certainly can handle with respect whatever response a Mod gives for a flagged post.

Don't put it on me or others and attack my character and intelligence if you want to be lazy about it. Just say you don't have time to answer all the flagged posts and leave out the horseshit assumptions about how I or anybody else is going to act. It's not that complicated. And no, you can't act offended or tell me I'm full of shit when I comment that certain types of offensive posts are ok with the mods because how else do you expect me or anybody else to think when they're left in place even somebody flags the post or complains here???? That's not my problem. And yes, as Eric says that doesn't make the mods racist or homophobic or whatever but the board certainly condones the behaviour. That's just a fact.

I have a problem with trolling our gay posters with the suicides of former members and in this fucked up place that makes me the asshole.

Stew Ingredient

Postby Moethebartender » Wed Nov 15, 2017 6:12 pm

Shamoo wrote:I have a problem with trolling our gay posters with the suicides of former members and in this fucked up place that makes me the asshole.

Naw, that has nothing to do with why you're an asshole. It's your general nature that makes you an asshole. You have an interesting view of your conduct here that doesn't stand up to any impartial scrutiny, Shamoo.
Seamus McCool wrote:I've been trying to bang chicks on political stew for over 10 years.

Stew Ingredient

Postby polardude1 » Wed Nov 15, 2017 6:23 pm

Just say you don't have time to answer all the flagged posts and leave out the horseshit assumptions about how I or anybody else is going to act

Immediate response to Seamus flagged post # 1054:

Please wait. We are currently backlogged with your flagged posts. We will have a responses in aprox. 3 years. thank you for your patience

Seems like a good idea.

Postby eric84 » Wed Nov 15, 2017 6:45 pm

Moethebartender wrote:
Shamoo wrote:I have a problem with trolling our gay posters with the suicides of former members and in this fucked up place that makes me the asshole.

Naw, that has nothing to do with why you're an asshole. It's your general nature that makes you an asshole. You have an interesting view of your conduct here that doesn't stand up to any impartial scrutiny, Shamoo.

Take it from the stew's resident expert in assholery.

Stew Ingredient

Postby SeamusMcCool » Wed Nov 15, 2017 7:30 pm

Yep, the asshole who has quoted an out of context joke in his sigline is judging me. I couldn't make this up.

Stew Ingredient

Postby Steve_in_Exile » Fri Nov 17, 2017 12:13 am

SeamusMcCool wrote:Just say you don't have time to answer all the flagged posts

The mods don't "answer" flagged posts. They review flagged posts and take action or not, as they see fit. That was already established earlier in this thread.

Postby eric84 » Fri Nov 17, 2017 3:27 am

I don’t think that’s a great approach. If they handled these issues more privately, you may have fewer public spats and there wouldnt be any doubt about whether they were ignoring flagged posts.

Stew Ingredient

Postby Steve_in_Exile » Fri Nov 17, 2017 2:28 pm

eric84 wrote:If they handled these issues more privately, you may have fewer public spats

Where's the fun in that? Stupid idea.

Stew Ingredient

Postby Moethebartender » Fri Nov 17, 2017 2:43 pm

Shamoo wrote:Yep, the asshole who has quoted an out of context joke in his sigline is judging me.

Judging you? Hardly. You're the one who was speculating on why you're considered an asshole. I was simply explaining things to you. Because you're a vapid idiot. I'm helpful like that. You're welcome.
Seamus McCool wrote:I've been trying to bang chicks on political stew for over 10 years.

Stew Ingredient

Postby Lincoln » Fri Nov 17, 2017 9:51 pm

^Wanker^

Stew Ingredient

Postby SeamusMcCool » Sat Nov 18, 2017 1:01 am

Agreed especially as the "and I'm an asshole" is obviously rhetorical. Stupid wanker.

Maybe he actually believes the quote in his sigline and has no idea it was a joke? I guess why be just a cunt when you can be a stupid cunt. Isn't that right Moe? You go, Moe. Good boy.

PreviousNext

Return to Sound Off!