Sweeeeet Pussy Train

Resurrection of all-time best threads

Moderator: Moderator

Stew Ingredient

Re: Sweeeeet Pussy Train

Postby Godjira » Tue Jan 05, 2010 5:56 am

a more interesting series of questions is why does cuch avoid all contact with women, why Scotty's first impulse is to spend his Christmas money on blackjack than a romantic evening with his new wife, and if it was Avalon's mom who pinched my ass on the train last week.
That's the kind of bold flavor they enjoy in Albuquerque!

Stew Ingredient

Postby Godjira » Tue Jan 05, 2010 5:59 am

pezworld wrote:It's just when you refer to a train car full of women by their genitalia, it appears to make a statement about how you value them.

^
Good lord, I've become this horrible feminist all of a sudden.

Well, true... true... but I think it's more important to judge people based on the things they do rather than the words they use!

special sauce

Postby justinian » Tue Jan 05, 2010 6:00 am

I'd forgotten, but apparently I've ridden the sweet pussy train some time ago.

The HOFF, people! Knight Fuckin' RIDER right in the reclining chair section!! -- nettie

Stew Ingredient

Postby Godjira » Tue Jan 05, 2010 6:15 am

justinian wrote:I'd forgotten, but apparently I've ridden the sweet pussy train some time ago.

not enough e's in sweeeeet for that picture!

Women-Only Cars on Commuter Trains Cause Controversy in Japan
BY Emi Doi
Knight Ridder

Monday 30 May 2005

Yokohama, Japan - When Yumuiko Mutsu rushes to the crowded subway station each morning for her 45-minute commute to downtown Tokyo, she finds herself presented with a new option: a cramped subway car without a single man inside.

"This is great," said Mutsu, 23, who works for a TV station. "It has been very stressful to have men so close every morning. I love it."

In early May, seven private railways and two subway operators in the Tokyo area decided to introduce women-only cars in order to cut down on the number of groping incidents on crowded trains.

According to the Metropolitan Police Department, the number of cases involving groping or obscene conduct rose from 778 in 1996 to 2,201 in 2004. The department also reported that more than 50 percent of groping cases took place between 7 and 9 a.m., during the morning commute.

A police spokesman said groping has been a problem for many years, but that the number of arrests have gone up because these days most young women carry cell phones capable of sending e-mail and taking pictures, and they're using them to report offenses.

Cars just for women are usually at the front or end of trains, marked with pink plastic seals on their windows and pink signs on the platforms where the cars stop. Women all over the Tokyo suburbs dash to board them.

Some men, however, are protesting.

In the western city of Osaka, which got Japan's first commuter cars for women in 2002, Takahito Yamao started an organization to oppose women-only train cars. The group has 46 members.

"This system is discriminating against men," he said. "We pay the same fare and yet are labeled as evil persons. Not all men are gropers. This is insulting."

On May 22, 20 members of his group gathered in Osaka and 13 in Tokyo to discuss how to persuade train operators to get rid of the women-only cars.

Yamao said that excluding men from some cars won't eradicate the problem of molesters on trains.

The cars are only for women during key commute times, but trains are packed at other times as well.

The organization has sent letters to train companies suggesting that they set up security cameras inside each car, increase the number of guards on platforms and give discounts on off-peak tickets.

Instead, Yamao said, they resorted to the women-only cars, something he sees as a cheap stunt.

"This is just propaganda to show off, as if they are tackling the issue and trying to protect women from gropers. But it hardly costs anything and only involves putting pink seals on the windows and platform."

Cooperation is voluntary. Men can't be punished for boarding the pink-bordered cars, rail officials said.

Some members of Yamao's group take the women-only cars in protest.

To do that, they have to ignore polite requests.

When commuters converge on the Tama Plaza station in Yokohama for their daily dose of sardine-packed bedlam known as morning rush hour, they find a security guard from the Rising Sun Security company holding a placard and repeatedly offering a gentle reminder:

"Good morning. Please be aware that the last car will be for women only. Thank you for your cooperation."

The guard maintains his vigil at this station, just west of Tokyo, from the first train's departure at 5:17 a.m. until 9:30 a.m., when the rush of commuters ebbs.

Most men seem resigned to the new system, though some fear that they could be falsely accused of groping. They also worry that the regular cars will be even more cramped.

"I don't like it," said Hirasawa Tomoaki, 37, who was reading a newspaper while waiting for a train. "Now the car next to women-only is packed. Also, with all those vivid pink stickers, even after 9:30 a.m. when I am allowed to be on it, I don't feel like getting on that women-only car."

The system doesn't please all women, either.

The rules say that elementary school boys can ride on the cars, but that junior high school boys shouldn't. Yamao said he got a letter from one woman who complained that her son would not be able to take the same car with her.

Akiyo Minagi, 32, said she always used to board the next-to-last car on her way to work. Now that the last car is designated for women only, men seem to stare at her when she boards the mixed car as if to ask, "Why are you here?"

But others say the cars have made their commutes better.

Said Megumi Kanou, a woman who works for a foreign chemical company: "I don't have to suffer from the smell of liquor, cigarette smoke or the barbecue dinner which the guy standing next to me had the night before."

And Kumiko Nakajima, 45, a magazine editor, said she doesn't have to be patient anymore with the kind of man who puts pomade on his hair, sleeps leaning on her shoulder and snores.

http://www.truthout.org/article/women-o ... ersy-japan

Stew Ingredient

Postby judik » Tue Jan 05, 2010 6:24 am

On May 22, 20 members of his group gathered in Osaka and 13 in Tokyo to discuss how to persuade train operators to get rid of the women-only cars.

Wow .In the most populated city in the world a whole 13 people came together to protest?
Outstanding!!!!!
You can always count on Americans to do the right thing - after they've tried everything else.

Winston Churchill

special sauce

Postby justinian » Tue Jan 05, 2010 6:31 am

In all fairness, all 13 of them brought their girlfriends along for the ride:

The HOFF, people! Knight Fuckin' RIDER right in the reclining chair section!! -- nettie

Stew Ingredient

Postby Xerius » Tue Jan 05, 2010 12:02 pm

judik wrote:Wow .In the most populated city in the world a whole 13 people came together to protest?
Outstanding!!!!!

Not surprising at all. Japanese almost never protest anything, no matter how much it might benefit them. The era of mass demonstrations and popular political movements over here has been dead since the late 1960s. Japan's probably the most politically and socially apathetic culture on the planet - everything is left to the authorities to decide.

Stew Ingredient

Postby Godjira » Tue Jan 05, 2010 12:32 pm

well, that's not entirely true- the LDP finally got the boot.

Stew Ingredient

Postby Xerius » Tue Jan 05, 2010 12:59 pm

But much of that was just a protest vote meant to punish the LDP. A lot of the people I've talked to have pretty serious reservations about the DPJ as well (seeing how many of them are ex-LDP), but if you ask them what should be done about the system? しょうがない - 'it can't be helped'.

In over six years in Japan, I've seen one protest rally - a rather paltry and poorly attended anti-war demonstration around the start of the Iraq War.

Stew Ingredient

Postby Godjira » Tue Jan 05, 2010 1:08 pm

well, it is true that people don't like to cause trouble- I've seen hats and even bit of paper remain in seats on crowded trains because people don't want to move them.

the Nationalists do keep busy on weekends and patriotic holidays, though!

Stew Ingredient

Postby Moethebartender » Tue Jan 05, 2010 6:05 pm

Hmm... An arguably creepy post about females who come from a different culture... Seems like Pez just threw a fit at another poster for a similar 'offense'. Are the Japanese just not brown and exotic enough to warrant the extra protection Pez?

Oh well, If nothing else, this OP serves to demonstrate why such extreme measures are apparently needed in Japan.
Seamus McCool wrote:I've been trying to bang chicks on political stew for over 10 years.

Stew Ingredient

Postby Scott_Baio » Tue Jan 05, 2010 6:09 pm

Is Moe demanding consistency from the Mod Squad?
Haters wanna hate.

Stew Ingredient

Postby Moethebartender » Tue Jan 05, 2010 6:15 pm

Scott_Baio wrote:Is Moe demanding consistency from the Mod Squad?

Perish the thought. I was just hoping that I'd eventually get the listing of which cultures needed to be patronized and who needs to be protected the most. I'm afraid I'm not liberal enough to instinctively realize which people from which cultures need to be treated differently and condescended to more than white/Western peoples.
Seamus McCool wrote:I've been trying to bang chicks on political stew for over 10 years.

Stew Ingredient

Postby Scott_Baio » Tue Jan 05, 2010 6:25 pm

Well....we're all just living in a pez-world.

Maybe she can lay out which cultures and which posters need to be protected so the peons don't make any more mistakes.
Haters wanna hate.

special sauce

Postby justinian » Tue Jan 05, 2010 6:37 pm

Someone should call the Human Rights Commission, clearly it is difficult for you guys to carry on with this oppressive Pezworld in charge.

Goat Roper

Postby CatScanMan » Tue Jan 05, 2010 7:01 pm

I hope there are some guidelines regarding excessive leg humping.

How are your shins, chaps?

Stew Ingredient

Postby Moethebartender » Tue Jan 05, 2010 9:20 pm

justinianboy wrote:Someone should call the Human Rights Commission, clearly it is difficult for you guys to carry on with this oppressive Pezworld in charge.

I have already filed my complaint against this unjust genocide against humor and common sense and expect the peacekeepers to be in Seattle to deal with Fluffermonkey's unserious regime in short order.

Stew Ingredient

Postby coffeeguy » Tue Jan 05, 2010 10:02 pm

Godjira, got a quest for you. Dress up as Sailor Moon, take a ride on the P-train and report back to us on how it went.

Stew Ingredient

Postby salary man » Tue Jan 05, 2010 11:10 pm

Sweeeeet Pussy Train? Sweeeeet Pusy Train? This is new to me. Is it on the Yamanote loop? If so get off at the Yurakucho stop. Walk back towards the Ginza-Itchome station on the Yurakucho line . Go left at the first street. There is a pinku saron called Poon. They can assist you there.

Admin's Concubine

Postby pezworld » Wed Jan 06, 2010 2:37 am

Woo hoo! Salary man is back!!!!!

Now if we could just get Rimjob back here...
Jesus, you turn your back for one second and the next thing you know, everyone's going all fucking kumbaya and shit around this dump - Moe

Stew Ingredient

Postby rider5 » Wed Jan 06, 2010 5:23 am

Thanks for this thread godjira. I'm fucking serious it's awesome.

Stew Ingredient

Postby avalon_ » Wed Jan 06, 2010 5:27 am

Great thread, but now I can't get the thought of my 65 year old mother riding the sweeeet pussy train in order to avoid perverts from groping her out of my head.

Stew Ingredient

Postby Scott_Baio » Wed Jan 06, 2010 5:33 am

Sweet Pussy Train sounds like the name of a rock band.
Haters wanna hate.

Stew Ingredient

Postby Godjira » Wed Jan 06, 2010 5:37 am

coffeeguy wrote:Godjira, got a quest for you. Dress up as Sailor Moon, take a ride on the P-train and report back to us on how it went.

strange you should say that, but a few weeks ago I saw a guy wearing a girl's school uniform on the train. I mean, aside from being somewhat feminine naturally- really slim, hairless legs- and fairly young, about 20 years old maybe- he made no real attempt to hide his true gender- an Adam's apple bigger than his head, big ham hands, no makeup, rigid male face, boobless...

I assure you, though, if he did go onto the all woman's train, no one would approach him. As it was, there was a meter wide circle around him on the crowded train.

The thing is, Japan is famous for conformity, uniform behavior, going with the flow... but sometimes the collection of oddball characters you find here are like no place else in the world- and I can remember NYC in the 70's.

Instigator

Postby cuchulainn » Wed Jan 06, 2010 5:45 am

Godjira wrote:
coffeeguy wrote:Godjira, got a quest for you. Dress up as Sailor Moon, take a ride on the P-train and report back to us on how it went.

strange you should say that, but a few weeks ago I saw a guy wearing a girl's school uniform on the train. I mean, aside from being somewhat feminine naturally- really slim, hairless legs- and fairly young, about 20 years old maybe- he made no real attempt to hide his true gender- an Adam's apple bigger than his head, big ham hands, no makeup, rigid male face, boobless...

So how did the date go?

Stew Ingredient

Postby Godjira » Wed Jan 06, 2010 5:51 am

About as good as your last one- when was that? Junior prom, 1984? What was your prom theme: Wonderful Tonight or Every Breath You Take?

Irish Stew

Postby purplegemini » Wed Jan 06, 2010 10:20 am

Sorry Godjira, but it is a really creepy title.
Blah blah blah

Stew Ingredient

Postby philzuss » Wed Jan 06, 2010 11:05 am

Sweeeeet Pussy Train

Its the sort of thing my 19 year old nephew would put on his Facebook.

maybe I've forgotten the impact of these kinds of words, though- living in Japan where they're just kind of funny.

About the dumbest defence I have seen for a while, your here everyday Godjira.
Verily, it was cuntsoup

Incorrigible Testiclast

Postby crzypt » Wed Jan 06, 2010 12:20 pm

Godjira wrote:a few weeks ago I saw a guy wearing a girl's school uniform on the train. I mean, aside from being somewhat feminine naturally- really slim, hairless legs- and fairly young, about 20 years old maybe- he made no real attempt to hide his true gender- an Adam's apple bigger than his head, big ham hands, no makeup, rigid male face, boobless...

I assure you, though, if he did go onto the all woman's train, no one would approach him. As it was, there was a meter wide circle around him on the crowded train.

The thing is, Japan is famous for conformity, uniform behavior, going with the flow... but sometimes the collection of oddball characters you find here are like no place else in the world- and I can remember NYC in the 70's.

He was on his way to the music store to buy strings

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ACwy0u91 ... ted&fmt=18
I yam what I yam....except when I'm a sweet potato

Stew Ingredient

Postby Godjira » Wed Jan 06, 2010 12:39 pm

good thing I didn't follow my original title idea and name it "Packed to the brim with trim!"

Stew Ingredient

Postby Godjira » Wed Jan 06, 2010 12:40 pm

crzypt wrote:
Godjira wrote:a few weeks ago I saw a guy wearing a girl's school uniform on the train. I mean, aside from being somewhat feminine naturally- really slim, hairless legs- and fairly young, about 20 years old maybe- he made no real attempt to hide his true gender- an Adam's apple bigger than his head, big ham hands, no makeup, rigid male face, boobless...

He was on his way to the music store to buy strings

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ACwy0u91 ... ted&fmt=18

freaky- he kind of looked like that, too...

Stew Ingredient

Postby Vince » Wed Jan 06, 2010 3:14 pm

What about that japanese voyeur porn where 2 people shag in a supermarket and people just stand by them ignoring them and looking at the stuff on the shelves, making their choices - is that stuff for real or is it staged?
"Do you ski?"
"Do I look like I can ski you fuckhead, I can barely walk."

Stew Ingredient

Postby Godjira » Wed Jan 06, 2010 9:37 pm

Hmm, I don't know if it's for real or not. Could be a combination of things- maybe real customers set up with shop owners.... The only thing is that it surely is illegal and I can't imagine anyone taking such a risk of getting involved in the Japanese justice system (where they can detain you without charge for 30 days, and will often detain people who are arrested for 30 days before charging them...)

Stew Ingredient

Postby grunnell » Tue Jan 26, 2010 10:50 pm

I'm just so glad that I happened to read this thread. Classic. Famous Dishes, anyone?

Stew Ingredient

Postby leelee » Wed Jan 27, 2010 2:25 am

this thread went from an ewwww to a bwah ha ha ha ha!!!
famous dishes indeed.

Stew Ingredient

Postby joeyramone » Wed Jan 27, 2010 4:09 am

I like Godjira as a poster, but this was waaaaay creepy.
"Your fairy tale would sound better if two elves came out and did the Safety Dance at the end." Logg to Zaffer

Instigator

Postby cuchulainn » Wed Jan 27, 2010 4:34 am

It is the most embarrassing thing Godjira has posted thus far.

He is losing his mind and I predict similar gems from the Gaijin Guido.

Stew Ingredient

Postby rider5 » Wed Jan 27, 2010 4:39 am

I must be crass & insensitive but I didn't see anything out of hand in his op.

Stew Ingredient

Postby judik » Wed Jan 27, 2010 4:47 am

Me neither
You can always count on Americans to do the right thing - after they've tried everything else.

Winston Churchill

Stew Ingredient

Postby Godjira » Wed Jan 27, 2010 4:55 am

this is by no means the most embarassing thing I've ever posted, how about that drunken rant when I was angry about my neighbor having sex too loud?

cuch is just jealous because he wishes he still lived in North East Asia. There's still time to return if you want.

Stew Ingredient

Postby avalon_ » Wed Jan 27, 2010 5:28 am

I thought it was funny.

Stew Ingredient

Postby joeyramone » Wed Jan 27, 2010 5:30 am

yuck.
"Your fairy tale would sound better if two elves came out and did the Safety Dance at the end." Logg to Zaffer

Hamburglar

Postby salmonid » Wed Jan 27, 2010 5:35 am

I fail to see what is funny about a grown man masturbating in a Tokyo train station as a train of segregated school girls slowly pulls into the station.

Stew Ingredient

Postby avalon_ » Wed Jan 27, 2010 5:36 am

joeyramone wrote:yuck.

But that's why it was funny. I think Godjira didn't realize how creepy it was going to sound.

Stew Ingredient

Postby joeyramone » Wed Jan 27, 2010 5:40 am

avalon_ wrote:
joeyramone wrote:yuck.

But that's why it was funny. I think Godjira didn't realize how creepy it was going to sound.

I can only imagine how this op would have played if crossfire had created it.

but from here on in, godjira will be "pussy train"

Stew Ingredient

Postby Godjira » Wed Jan 27, 2010 6:37 am

the problem is not with my post, but with the myriad of sick imaginations around here.

All I did was state, quite simply was that there were many attractive women in this one train car. it was a late night train on a monday, so it was filled with business people, by the way.

I think the problem is that many of you in locations where the people are just not as attractive as they are in Japan

Stew Ingredient

Postby joeyramone » Wed Jan 27, 2010 6:40 am

Godjira wrote:the problem is not with my post, but with the myriad of sick imaginations around here.

All I did was state, quite simply was that there were many attractive women in this one train car. it was a late night train on a monday, so it was filled with business people, by the way.

I think the problem is that many of you in locations where the people are just not as attractive as they are in Japan

Why didn'tcha just call it a "cunt car", then?

Stew Ingredient

Postby Godjira » Wed Jan 27, 2010 6:46 am

well, that would sound more like a special train set aside for some of our more colorful Stew posters.

Stew Ingredient

Postby cowtown » Wed Jan 27, 2010 3:24 pm

Pussy train just is not right, we need to keep the sweeet attached, lets not be lazy here and I know that this will pop out of my mouth in real life - there will be no use in trying to explain it, I'll just have to take the creep stink as my own and wear it proudly

it makes me think of Drug Train by the Cramps, perhaps a re-make is in order

http://popup.lala.com/popup/576742261885277671

Hey people, all aboard the sweeet pussy train....
Jim-2012 wrote:I *heart* Hitler

Stew Ingredient

Postby Lavite » Wed Jan 27, 2010 3:47 pm

Godjira made a comment about an observation. The title was an attempt at humor. Not particularly funny to me, but I am no judge of comedic value. But most clever humor flies over my head anyway.

Give it a rest.
There is no education in the second kick of the mule.

PreviousNext

Return to Famous Dishes