Australian cultural sensitivity.

Resurrection of all-time best threads

Moderator: Moderator

Stew Ingredient

Re: Australian cultural sensitivity.

Postby BulletPark » Thu Oct 08, 2009 3:22 pm

Ah, OnTheBall leaves off 69ing the platypus to grace his with his presence.

Frankly it's a bit creepy. I begin to think that through means either technological or supernatural, certain Australians are alerted to the presence of criticism in any form, no matter how obscure or bizarre, and are bolted to defense mode seconds after said criticism is made.

I once sneaked into a basement, put a box over my head, and whispered: "Wooloomooloo is a bit crap." When I took the box off my head, I was confronted with OnTheBall, who informed me that America invented cancer, sank the Titanic and started the Boer War.

He then returned to 69ing the platypus.

Stew Ingredient

Postby joeyramone » Thu Oct 08, 2009 3:25 pm

BulletPark wrote:Ah, OnTheBall leaves off 69ing the platypus to grace his with his presence.

Frankly it's a bit creepy. I begin to think that through means either technological or supernatural, certain Australians are alerted to the presence of criticism in any form, no matter how obscure or bizarre, and are bolted to defense mode seconds after said criticism is made.

I once sneaked into a basement, put a box over my head, and whispered: "Wooloomooloo is a bit crap." When I took the box off my head, I was confronted with OnTheBall, who informed me that America invented cancer, sank the Titanic and started the Boer War.

He then returned to 69ing the platypus.

hehhahahha
"Your fairy tale would sound better if two elves came out and did the Safety Dance at the end." Logg to Zaffer

Stew Ingredient

Postby Logg » Thu Oct 08, 2009 3:38 pm

joeyramone wrote:Tie me Kangaroo down, sport.

Let me abo run loose, bruce. Let me abo run loose.

Stew Ingredient

Postby grunnell » Thu Oct 08, 2009 5:31 pm

Australia really is the most distant and dismal out-of-touch cultural backwater of the English-speaking world.

Stew Ingredient

Postby Princess_Kate » Thu Oct 08, 2009 8:50 pm

I'm relieved to learn that the strangeness that was Australia wasn't just my imagination.
It SOUNDS true. It COULD be true. It REVEALS a truth without having to be true.

Welcome to postmodern journalism.

What Stew Talking About Willis?

Postby Ryan » Thu Oct 08, 2009 9:36 pm

On average, Australia is about as racist as the United States. Just a little more relaxed about it.
Science flies you to the moon.

Religion flies you into buildings.

Stew Ingredient

Postby Scott_Baio » Thu Oct 08, 2009 9:42 pm

On average, Australia is about as racist as the United States.

I couldn't disagree more.

I found Aussies to be overtly racist....especially when it came to Middle Easterners.

At least that was my experience. I heard some nice little racist diatribes about the East Asians too.
Haters wanna hate.

Stew Ingredient

Postby Wellpisser » Thu Oct 08, 2009 10:26 pm

Ryan wrote:On average, Australia is about as racist as the United States. Just a little more relaxed about it.

Sorry, I disagree.

Stew Ingredient

Postby OnTheBall » Thu Oct 08, 2009 10:32 pm

Geece wrote:We're not xenophobic. If you think so, get the fuck out!"

No, fuckwit.

It was a genuine question and not just borne from this thread, but misa appears truly miserable in Australia, and has been for a long time, so I was just wondering if he didnt like Australians and Australia why doesnt he just go back or just go somewhere else? Seriously, if you are unhappy somewhere, then go somewhere else, doesnt that make sense to you? However, it appears that he finally admitted on this thread that he has it better in Australia than he would anywhere else, even his native land of milk and honey, the US.

I couldn't disagree more.

I found Aussies to be overtly racist....especially when it came to Middle Easterners.

At least that was my experience. I heard some nice little racist diatribes about the East Asians too.

what a stupid thing to say, stupid but not surprising given who the author is...

I am just thankful that I am from a country that isnt so hung up on race and race related issues and that its populace isnt cowered by the PC nonsense that infests the US and the UK. It is like you all all live your lives terrified...what a precious bunch of idiots...

I once sneaked into a basement, put a box over my head, and whispered: "Wooloomooloo is a bit crap." When I took the box off my head, I was confronted with OnTheBall

Whatever floats your boat I guess

Stew Ingredient

Postby Collateral Knowledge » Thu Oct 08, 2009 11:05 pm

OnTheBall wrote:I am just thankful that I am from a country that isnt so hung up on race and race related issues and that its populace isnt cowered by the PC nonsense that infests the US and the UK. It is like you all all live your lives terrified...what a precious bunch of idiots...

Or maybe it's that in many other countries people in recent decades have come to understand the upset and even alarm that racist name-calling tends to cause, and have made some efforts to move on. It doesn't seem to occur to you that this issue is not really about the people who might or might not use racist language, it's mainly about the people on the receiving end and how they feel at being recipients of such language. The fact that many Aussies continue to unapologetically use such language isn't an indicator of how relaxed or free they are, it's an indicator of their selfish cuntishness.

And the title of the OP is perfectly double-edged. Australians who can't for the life of them see what could be insulting about the grotesque display in that video show an incredibly thin skin when it comes to any suggestion that their supposed sense of humor might be something less than that. Culturally sensitive indeed.
21 minutes of adventure!

Stew Ingredient

Postby boogaloo » Thu Oct 08, 2009 11:12 pm

Scott_Baio wrote:I couldn't disagree more.

You've got your own "purple-lipped bastard" to worry about haven't you, you cunt.

Stew Ingredient

Postby phlebas » Thu Oct 08, 2009 11:22 pm

I don't recall racism from my time in Oz. The TV comedy shows were juvenile and basically shit. Roy and HG for example.

However I did not venture very far outside Melbourne. The farthest I got was to visit Bells beach and the Sisters, and I did not stop in Geelong 'cause it is a hellhole filled with rednecks. Outside the major cities there is no culture of any kind, because there's basically too few people, and 21st century sensibilities have not permiated there.
Falling Outside the Normal Moral Constraints

Stew Ingredient

Postby Vince » Thu Oct 08, 2009 11:23 pm

I thought the aussie host did a god job of backtracking once they realise dharry Connick was freaking out. The obviously fuck up was in imagning the act was worth (re)booking
"Do you ski?"
"Do I look like I can ski you fuckhead, I can barely walk."

Stew Ingredient

Postby OnTheBall » Thu Oct 08, 2009 11:30 pm

Collateral Knowledge wrote:
OnTheBall wrote:I am just thankful that I am from a country that isnt so hung up on race and race related issues and that its populace isnt cowered by the PC nonsense that infests the US and the UK. It is like you all all live your lives terrified...what a precious bunch of idiots...

Or maybe it's that in many other countries people in recent decades have come to understand the upset and even alarm that racist name-calling tends to cause, and have made some efforts to move on. It doesn't seem to occur to you that this issue is not really about the people who might or might not use racist language, it's mainly about the people on the receiving end and how they feel at being recipients of such language. The fact that many Aussies continue to unapologetically use such language isn't an indicator of how relaxed or free they are, it's an indicator of their selfish cuntishness.

And the title of the OP is perfectly double-edged. Australians who can't for the life of them see what could be insulting about the grotesque display in that video show an incredibly thin skin when it comes to any suggestion that their supposed sense of humor might be something less than that. Culturally sensitive indeed.

The US and the UK can only wish they had the "race related issues" that Australia has. Are there problems? Sure there are, but they are nothing like the problems experienced in US and UK. I am sorry, but if you equate a kid being called a "wog" in the playground to say, someone being dragged from the back of a pickup truck because of the colour of their skin, or maybe equate wellpisser being called a curry munching cunt to having your tube stations and buses bombed (must be due to all the harmony between races in the UK) then you are a blinkered idiot.

I dont even think is seen as offensive anymore by wogs themselves. I cant even remember the last time I heard the word, tbh.

Then there is the whole 'aussies can dish it but cant take it" bullshit. Aussies (the anglo saxon version) take the piss out of themselves all the time. Be it Sam Kerkovich (or whatever his name is), Poiter (the Eric Bana piss take) or Sir Les Patterson or even the word "Yobbo" which is directed a lot of the time towards "White" Aussies.

You know, I was in China recently and bought a whole bunch of DVDs and I was watching "That 70s Show" (yeah ok I admit it) and I find the jokes towards the "foreign kid" Fez to be much more offensive than the skit on Hey Hey

Me? Ill take being called a wog in the playground or by drunken friends at a party rather than live in a country that is so racist it has to enact Affirmative Action Laws to address the inequity

Stew Ingredient

Postby Scott_Baio » Thu Oct 08, 2009 11:36 pm

The farthest I got was to visit Bells beach

Was there a 50 year storm by any chance?

You've got your own "purple-lipped bastard" to worry about haven't you, you cunt.

The man has purple lips. There is nothing wrong with pointing out that fact.

Let's face it...the Aussies are seen as a bunch of racist bigots by the rest of the Anglosphere. It's not something that is easily detected by the average Aussie because these people truly do live in a bubble. On the far side of planet earth they seem to be oblivious to the overt and hostile racism that they project. It's this lack of cultural sensitivity that builds up the stereotype of the Loud Mouthed Aussie Mate and his Sheila.

I mean really...how many times have you been overseas in a nice little foreign hamlet and you've heard the thundering boom of a Aussie accent barge through the door and spray their nonsensical form "Aussie-isms" all over the locals?

When I hear the accent I cringe. I really do.

I'm just waiting for the clown in front of me to spew some quaint, race based, Aussie blather or a backhanded attempt at humor that usually involved degrading the WOGS...the poofters...the Pakis....the Jappers....the Chinks.....yadda yadda yadda.

Like Stu said earlier....going to Australia is like getting in your own personal time machine and going back to 1954.
Haters wanna hate.

Stew Ingredient

Postby OnTheBall » Thu Oct 08, 2009 11:46 pm

Even Pakis refer to themselves as Pakis here. It isnt like the UK where Paki is offensive, so get over it, dickhead...

Japs, chinks, etc didnt these terms originate from yanks?

wogs, I addressed above.

I mean really...how many times have you been overseas in a nice little foreign hamlet and you've heard the thundering boom of a Aussie accent barge through the door and spray their nonsensical form "Aussie-isms" all over the locals?

Guess you really havent travelled much, have you? But based on my experience I have seen a shit load more people cringe when they hear the loud mouthed american walking thru the door

Stew Ingredient

Postby phlebas » Thu Oct 08, 2009 11:47 pm

Are there problems? Sure there are, but they are nothing like the problems experienced in US and UK. I am sorry, but if you equate a kid being called a "wog" in the playground to say, someone being dragged from the back of a pickup truck because of the colour of their skin, or maybe equate wellpisser being called a curry munching cunt to having your tube stations and buses bombed (must be due to all the harmony between races in the UK) then you are a blinkered idiot.

How about trying to kill all the aboriginals? As it was too big a country to kill them all, though it did work in Tasmania, yous then took their children away, and refusing to apologise.

I met one aboriginal man the whole time I was there, he was drunk and complaining about white people. In pretty bad shape.

Aussies from the bush know fuck all, so it's sort of excusable, but after about a week in London and they do tend to learn.

Was there a 50 year storm by any chance?

Fraid not, bugger all swell actually, so I went around the headland to Jean Juc.

Stew Ingredient

Postby OnTheBall » Thu Oct 08, 2009 11:51 pm

How about trying to kill all the aboriginals? As it was too big a country to kill them all, though it did work in Tasmania, yous then took their children away, and refusing to apologise.

I met one aboriginal man the whole time I was there, he was drunk and complaining about white people. In pretty bad shape.

You do realise that that was the early British settlers who nearly exterminated aborigines. We are just trying to fix the mess now.

You are aware of the huge amounts of money being thrown at aboriginal welfare every year, arent you? A lot of it is probably misused and wasted, true, but what public mney isnt?

The whole children thing was well meaning policy badly done and how many years ago was that???

John Howard refused to apologise and he is a 70 year old man...well done phlebas

Stew Ingredient

Postby VinceFoster » Thu Oct 08, 2009 11:56 pm

Chk chk boom!
I'm so excited you decided
to come over and beg.

the Secret Sauce

Postby section8 » Thu Oct 08, 2009 11:57 pm

Did the 'White Australia' immigration policy count for wogs, too, or just for chinks?
My revolutionary farmer friend once labeled me as "severely creative." Yes, yes, I like tall-bike building and riding, making fermented foods, wild-crafting and being silent in places where there are no human sounds.

Stew Ingredient

Postby phlebas » Thu Oct 08, 2009 11:57 pm

You do realise that that was the early British settlers who nearly exterminated aborigines. We are just trying to fix the mess now.

You are aware of the huge amounts of money being thrown at aboriginal welfare every year, arent you? A lot of it is probably misused and wasted, true, but what public mney isnt?

Not trying very hard.

The whole children thing was well meaning policy badly done and how many years ago was that???

Well, it continued till the 1970s, so about 30.

John Howard refused to apologise and he is a 70 year old man...

Did the current PM apologise then?

Stew Ingredient

Postby OnTheBall » Fri Oct 09, 2009 12:12 am

Did the current PM apologise then?

Yes, he did

Stew Ingredient

Postby BulletPark » Fri Oct 09, 2009 12:31 am

The current PM did apologize, and recently.

Good for him.

"I am just thankful that I am from a country that isnt so hung up on race and race related issues and that its populace isnt cowered by the PC nonsense that infests the US and the UK."

Not only are we also thankful you're from there, we are thankful you are there now.

"I mean really...how many times have you been overseas in a nice little foreign hamlet and you've heard the thundering boom of a Aussie accent barge through the door and spray their nonsensical form "Aussie-isms" all over the locals?"

I don't really care about the nice little foreign hamlet, Scott. It's when they show up in my Greenwich Village dive bar that the Urge to Kill manifests itself.

Stew Ingredient

Postby misanthrope » Fri Oct 09, 2009 1:13 am

Where's your dive in the Village?

Anyway, people here just can't own up. Blackbirding, White Australia Policy, regard to the indigenous peoples as fauna - who the hell are Aussies to think that they are our moral superiors or further along on the road to racial tolerance? They're way behind. People like OTB just can't own it. They can't take criticism from outsiders, but they love to dish it. I never said that I hate my life here or Australian people, but this cultural/ moral superiority complex is very annoying. The idea that "they're racist, not us, which is why this isn't an issue" is maddening. The response that this generated on blogs is bigger than anything in recent memory. It is all over the media here.

Stew Ingredient

Postby misanthrope » Fri Oct 09, 2009 1:20 am

Incidentally, OTB is claiming that there's not the racial violence that the US has. What are all of these hate crimes against Indians?

Stew Ingredient

Postby Scott_Baio » Fri Oct 09, 2009 1:40 am

It is all over the media here.

Which kinda gives you an idea about how podunk Australia is.

I don't really care about the nice little foreign hamlet, Scott. It's when they show up in my Greenwich Village dive bar that the Urge to Kill manifests itself.

I feel your pain BP. I really do. Aussie in New York just sounds bad.

When I was in France there was a tour of Aussies in their late teens and early 20's that were at the Eiffel Tower at the same time as my girlfriend and I. I don't think the Eiffel Tower had seen such a disgraceful display of manners since Adolph and the Boys paid the French a visit back in the 40's.

I spent a couple months Down Undah and...well...let's just say that I was ready to bounce by the end of that little stint. The only redeeming quality about the place was all the pussy that got thrown my way. Those women LOVE Americans. And if you're a shade darker then your average Aussie, who is of Irish or English ancestry, you are in, literally.

You should have seen the Aussie girls go after the black guys when the US Navy was in port in Darwin. Those Aussie women were on those guys like a Men's Warehouse suit.

At least the women aren't as racist. That's for sure.

It's not so much the overt racism and hostile attitude that most Aussies have. No...it's not that. It's the way that they sneer at Americans as if they have some sort of moral authority to look down on Americans and cast their judgment. It's the condescending sneer that makes them some of the ugliest people on earth.

Anyone remember that article about the American college students studying Down Undah? And how those students had to take a course on how to deal with hostile Aussies in the aftermath of the Iraq War.

I mean...these people are like rabid little pit bulls going after college students. How fucking sad is that?

You have no moral authority Australians.

You are a nation of rednecks and foul mouthed bumpkins who think the sun rises and sets in your ass backward, immigrant hating, aboriginal killing, all white wonderland.
Haters wanna hate.

Stew Ingredient

Postby BulletPark » Fri Oct 09, 2009 2:25 am

I don't mind hearing them at the Met or Central park or some other place where out-of-towners visit as a matter of course. But if you are going to stick your head into one of the few remaining cellar bars north of Houston, you had better not proclaim loudly "Gee, I dunno, this place looks like it might be kinda dirty."

No shit, Sherlock.

I confess to a double standard. If someone from Rome or Kyoto told me Americans were inferior, I'd disagree, but at least I could kind of see why their reasoning was fucked up. Thousands of years of inbreeding and imperialism tends to warp one's views.

But when it comes from the TV Dinner version of Texas (All the Annoyingness with Only Half the BBQ Flavor!), the fuck-off reflex is flipped to GRIND AND CHOP.

Stew Ingredient

Postby OnTheBall » Fri Oct 09, 2009 5:06 am

Hilarious

The rabid, xenophobic posts mainly by the seppos in this thread just proves the point that you still havent gotten over your own race issues.

Stew Ingredient

Postby misanthrope » Fri Oct 09, 2009 6:33 am

The only obvious xenophobe is you.

Stew Ingredient

Postby patrik » Fri Oct 09, 2009 6:35 am

I love it when Scotty the Zenofobe gets all anti Aussie.
Sulten er mit hjertes magre hund

Stew Ingredient

Postby misanthrope » Fri Oct 09, 2009 6:46 am

I like it when Scott gets anti-Aussie, too. He's good at making the truth hurt, especially to culturally sensitive Aussies..

Nutty Upside Down Cake

Postby janieblack » Fri Oct 09, 2009 7:10 am

Sorry, but you are all being ridiculous xenophobes.
I never have understood why people who want to decry certain behaviour (like cultural insensitivity, boobishness, crude behaviour, etc) opt to do so using EXACTLY the same formula. OTB is an insular, rah-rah idiot but the rest of you are looking idiotic in driving the point home.
Having sex in an elevator is wrong on so many levels

Stew Ingredient

Postby misanthrope » Fri Oct 09, 2009 8:32 am

I don't think so. Look at the thousands of examples of defensive Aussies in the last two days who denigrate the entirety of US culture because of the comments of one guy who criticized something that was entirely worthy of criticism. OTB is not on the fringe on this issue. He's closer to the middle. And that's frightening, annoying and worthy of a cyber-flogging.

Stew Ingredient

Postby Son Of Spooner » Fri Oct 09, 2009 9:11 am

This thread is one of the rare times you'll see the words 'Australian' and 'cultural' in the same sentence.

Nutty Upside Down Cake

Postby janieblack » Fri Oct 09, 2009 9:22 am

I can't be bothered to have this discussion again. If you can't apply a modicum of the same honesty you are demanding of Aussies to reflect that this type of comment:

You are a nation of rednecks and foul mouthed bumpkins who think the sun rises and sets in your ass backward, immigrant hating, aboriginal killing, all white wonderland.

might represent the very same thing you are decrying, well... that's your problem.

Stew Ingredient

Postby Argonheart_Po » Fri Oct 09, 2009 9:26 am

Chk chk boom!

LoL!

Stew Ingredient

Postby Collateral Knowledge » Fri Oct 09, 2009 9:27 am

misanthrope wrote:I don't think so. Look at the thousands of examples of defensive Aussies in the last two days who denigrate the entirety of US culture because of the comments of one guy who criticized something that was entirely worthy of criticism. OTB is not on the fringe on this issue. He's closer to the middle. And that's frightening, annoying and worthy of a cyber-flogging.

Very well said.
21 minutes of adventure!

Stew Ingredient

Postby misanthrope » Fri Oct 09, 2009 9:51 am

Janie: You're talking about one post on a political forum that delights in skewering people. I'm talking about widespread denial.

We had a disagreement months ago about the levels of anti-American sentiment in Australia. You said that it was non-existant. I said that that it was pervasive. Check any Aussie media outlet and see what people are saying. You are wrong. You don't care because it doesn't affect you or that you share the defensiveness of your home, but you are horribly wrong nonetheless and your mistake is glaring. Everyone can see it but the Australians themselves.

Nutty Upside Down Cake

Postby janieblack » Fri Oct 09, 2009 11:10 am

I never said it was non-existent, mis, and for me that is half the problem with this 'discussion'. I just never said that.

I absolutely don't deny that there is anti-American sentiment here. My argument is with using anti-Australian sentiment to combat it. It seems non-sensical and if you think the bagging of Australia is just one poster here, well... you've got your own case of denial going. I mean, seriously. There is nothing as crude and bigoted in the link you provided as some of the comments here.

I agree that many Australians dish it out but can't take it (OTB is a fine, fine example) but that is certainly true of people from any country (and sorry, but you are a fine enough example as well), including the usual suspects from the US and UK in this thread. And honestly? I think you need each other and you all give each other these self righteous hard ons and a reason to bang the table and be all outraged and aggrieved.

So have at it. It must serve some purpose.

Stew Ingredient

Postby Princess_Kate » Fri Oct 09, 2009 7:03 pm

Damn you, Bandra! And the rest of you as well. I've just spend a morning at work reading the comments section of various Australian news sites, I'm not even half done, and now I have the Sol Trujillo and Kyle Sandilands escapades to explore.

Poor Australia. Bless their hearts.
It SOUNDS true. It COULD be true. It REVEALS a truth without having to be true.

Welcome to postmodern journalism.

Postby eric84 » Fri Oct 09, 2009 7:22 pm

I like it when Scott gets anti-Aussie, too. He's good at making the truth hurt, especially to culturally sensitive Aussies..

Hey, did you like it too when he takes similar xenophobic pot shots at countless numbers of ethnicities?
Love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair.

Stew Ingredient

Postby misanthrope » Fri Oct 09, 2009 10:08 pm

I don't comment much on threads that I have no familiarity with. He is quite good at stirring up the exact type of Aussie that is so incredibly annoying. Thanks for asking, though.

And Janie, I still can't agree. There is no equivalence in reciprocity. Now the Aussie media has switched from the actual event to skewer (and incite their following) shows like "The View" that dare to share their depth-lacking opinions on the state of indigenous affairs here. This is the kind of vapid commentary that I see about the US in Australia every day. It's kind of like someone hitting your car and then suing you for damages.

Stew Ingredient

Postby patrik » Fri Oct 09, 2009 10:24 pm

I don't comment much on threads that I have no familiarity with.

So, I'm fucked if I know why you keep posting about the Aus economic situation. You obviously have very little familiarity with it.

Stew Ingredient

Postby Scott_Baio » Fri Oct 09, 2009 10:25 pm

Misanthrope is right....there is no comparison.

Australia really doesn't have a huge following here in the States. There is no movement for or against Australia or Australian "culture". As a nation we just don't have Australia on our collective mind.

I'm just a joker on a message board. Ask your average American about Australia and he/she probably has no opinion of the country or they have a favorable opinion of the country. If the opinion is favorable they usually have NOT visited the place nor have they seen what Australia has turned into over the past decade.

Most Americans still have a noble and positive view of Australia.

When my dad asked me how was my trip to Australia he was still under the impression that Australians were positive towards Americans. He was under the delusion that Aussies were a nice, hospitable people.

And to be honest...knowing my dad would never get to travel Down Undah...I didn't want to sully his view on Australians so I kinda down played the hostile anti-American tone that I found there.

Kinda sad really...he still had that idea of a nice, hospitable people who were laid back and welcoming. Little did he know that they were a bunch of sneering assholes who lived to tell you their negative thoughts and opinions on America.

During the time I was in Australia I never felt so self-conscious about my nationality. It got to be exhausting talking about politics every time you went out to a bar or went out to socialize. The Aussies were relentless in their attack. And I'm not over exagertaing this at all. They truly were a bunch of gutless assholes and I would never set foot in that shithole if you paid me.

15 countries and I've never been put off by the locals like I was in Australia. They were rotten to the core. I didn't think that the views and opinions I read about on the internet could be true...but they were.

So...fuck you Australia. You're an international embarassment and a scourge on anything good.

You are a people with no culture....bereft of any life....you are a people with no soul.
Haters wanna hate.

Stew Ingredient

Postby misanthrope » Fri Oct 09, 2009 10:28 pm

I'm surprised that you keep making comments about financial markets and economics and fancy yourself a real estate investor when you're a plumber.

Stew Ingredient

Postby patrik » Fri Oct 09, 2009 10:31 pm

to Scotty the Zenofobe, I hate to be a kill joy, but its not just Australia. Americans are looked upon as loud, borish and profoundly ignorant, just about very where in the world. Get out more and you'll discover this for youself.

Although I do believe they are popular in Guam and Samoa, but only in the American bit.

Stew Ingredient

Postby misanthrope » Fri Oct 09, 2009 10:34 pm

I was thinking that Patrik is just what this thread needed.

Stew Ingredient

Postby Scott_Baio » Fri Oct 09, 2009 10:36 pm

I was thinking that Patrik is just what this thread needed.

Another gaping asshole from Down Undah.
Haters wanna hate.

Stew Ingredient

Postby patrik » Fri Oct 09, 2009 10:43 pm

'm surprised that you keep making comments about financial markets and economics and fancy yourself a real estate investor when you're a plumber.

Huh? Yeah, Im a plumber. I do very well from it. I own a few properties too, so what? Youre unemployed and you make comments about financial markets.....erroneous ones at that.

So far, mine have been spot on and yours are well, shall we say, wrong?

So what's your problem?

Stew Ingredient

Postby misanthrope » Fri Oct 09, 2009 10:45 pm

Touchy...

PreviousNext

Return to Famous Dishes