Stew Ingredient

Postby Piel! » Thu Oct 30, 2008 2:55 pm

Wii ear yooz awl tsawking SusiesBoobs?
The Blowkiest Bloek in the whole of Bleakdom

bark brak! bark barack karp! bark!

arrogant Yankee cokehead

Postby Felix » Thu Oct 30, 2008 2:55 pm

Tomska wrote:
I find almost all the feuding here really tiresome. Men (usually) in their 30s and 40s hurling abuse at each other across the interweb is laughably pathetic.

Mewling and bawling about the feuding is even more pathetic.
Cherman humor: ha! because your father hates you, you have no one to fuck, you can't afford health care, you have nothing but this board, you pretend to have cancer, you are a racist pig, you are stupid, you are a bloody fuckface...

Stew Ingredient

Postby Piel! » Thu Oct 30, 2008 2:57 pm

Felix wrote:
Tomska wrote:
I find almost all the feuding here really tiresome. Men (usually) in their 30s and 40s hurling abuse at each other across the interweb is laughably pathetic.

Yoo wood injoi wochin SusiesBoobs beekum sagged, woodunt yoo?

Stew Ingredient

Postby Tomska » Thu Oct 30, 2008 3:46 pm

Felix wrote:
Tomska wrote:

I was agreeing with Elvis's remark that the feuding is lame. And it is.

Mewling? Bawling? You seem a tad defensive.
Ya mama got a glass eye with a fish in it.

Stew Ingredient

Postby EasyElvis » Thu Oct 30, 2008 3:53 pm

Yeah, I don't think it was mewling and bawling. Just an opinionated observation.

Stew Ingredient

Postby candy is dandy but... » Thu Oct 30, 2008 3:56 pm

Has there ever been a bigger thread here?
I want my fucking money back

Stew Ingredient

Postby EasyElvis » Thu Oct 30, 2008 3:58 pm

Yes: "A Real Woman Fights Back at the Religious Police in Iran" in Famous Dishes. 22 pages. You haven't read it?!?

Stew Ingredient

Postby Marshall » Thu Oct 30, 2008 4:33 pm

Ah the world is back in order, I can't read Peil again.

Admin's Concubine

Postby pezworld » Thu Oct 30, 2008 6:11 pm

LOS AMERICANOS ENOJADOS ESTAN AQUI!!! PIEL!!!!!!!!!!!!

Was that the origin of Piel!?

And I forget - what word was he trying to use and translate in the first place?
Jesus, you turn your back for one second and the next thing you know, everyone's going all fucking kumbaya and shit around this dump - Moe

arrogant Yankee cokehead

Postby Felix » Thu Oct 30, 2008 6:15 pm

pezworld wrote:

"The angry Americans are here. Hide!"

Hide can mean to hide oneself (esconderse), to hide something (ocultar), or an animal's hide (pellejo, but piel [skin] according to Babelfish). justinian was the one who figured out what he was trying to say with that sig line - I didn't make the leap.
Cherman humor: ha! because your father hates you, you have no one to fuck, you can't afford health care, you have nothing but this board, you pretend to have cancer, you are a racist pig, you are stupid, you are a bloody fuckface...

Admin's Concubine

Postby pezworld » Thu Oct 30, 2008 6:17 pm

That's classic.
Jesus, you turn your back for one second and the next thing you know, everyone's going all fucking kumbaya and shit around this dump - Moe

Stew Ingredient

Postby Oculta! » Thu Oct 30, 2008 6:20 pm

Felix wrote:
pezworld wrote:

"The angry Americans are here. Hide!"

Hide can mean to hide oneself (esconderse), to hide something (ocultar), or an animal's hide (pellejo, but piel [skin] according to Babelfish). justinian was the one who figured out what he was trying to say with that sig line - I didn't make the leap.

POTS SQUAWKING MEE!!111!

Stew Ingredient

Postby candy is dandy but... » Thu Oct 30, 2008 6:22 pm

Oh right. Get it.
I want my fucking money back

Modern Leftits

Postby equus » Thu Oct 30, 2008 8:21 pm

I find the scribacious carping about the whining and mewling about the feuding to be the litherless mark of choplogics and popinjays.
Let no one build walls to divide us
Walls of hatred nor walls of stone
Come greet the dawn and stand beside us
We'll live together or we'll die alone

Stew Ingredient
Location: Bay Area -- SF, CA (Don't even think of calling it 'Frisco.')

Postby Wilster » Fri Oct 31, 2008 2:49 am

equus wrote:I find the scribacious carping about the whining and mewling about the feuding to be the litherless mark of choplogics and popinjays.

That's the technical perspective, let's dumb it down for us layman.

Maek ti os thet ve kan al udderstood it!!! Hce!!!
My moniker is Wilster. How is my posting? If you no like, write suggestions down intelligibly on paper and then...burn it.

Your hero. Ram it

Postby milton » Fri Oct 31, 2008 11:27 am

Speaking of popinjays, does anyone know if the US senate has put all that evidence they had together yet, to try George Galloway for his "crimes".

Or has one of the supposed highest authorities going been reduced to impotent threats against a (twat of a) man who took the piss out of them?
another scotch wetbrain

Stew Ingredient

Postby Piel! » Fri Oct 31, 2008 8:13 pm

.....And two days later, we are still emeshed in Geo's lies. And Chachi is still yapping at my heels begging for attention like my dead wife's pet chihuahua before we married. I wonder if I'm stuck in a ground hogs day of permanent Stewdom.

Still coming down from the enthusiasm generated at the Ubud Writer's Festival where I intimidated my way on to a panel of "South East Asian Writers" even though I am none of those things. As a result I'm also a bona fide guest speaker at an event in Malaysia and possibly have an Australian nibble in the works for the book. The credit crunch has predictably killed my short term US deal chances dead, according to my agent, if it were 18 months ago, I'd have been signed.

So has Geo's lies brought down the rickety charade of the tired btraven joke down cataclysmicly and for good? I'm not sure. Has leelee declared Geo champion of the universe yet and me destined to looserdom forever? I must've missed it. I'm just barely here at all -and yet you continue to fight with my long departed shadow. 'Not even 'my' shadow as such, but Btraven's. It's not really about me then, is it? It's not even about Btraven. That's the wierd part.

Carson, your pmail is acknowledged. Lemme know if you want that TV, it's the least I can do.

Stew Ingredient

Postby Oracle_Jones » Fri Oct 31, 2008 9:20 pm

It's a bit like watching two toilets fight over a shit.

Oarsum!

Stew Ingredient

Postby thoughtpolice » Fri Oct 31, 2008 9:33 pm

Piel! wrote:.....And two days later, we are still emeshed in Geo's lies. And Chachi is still yapping at my heels begging for attention like my dead wife's pet chihuahua before we married. I wonder if I'm stuck in a ground hogs day of permanent Stewdom.

Still coming down from the enthusiasm generated at the Ubud Writer's Festival where I intimidated my way on to a panel of "South East Asian Writers" even though I am none of those things. As a result I'm also a bona fide guest speaker at an event in Malaysia and possibly have an Australian nibble in the works for the book. The credit crunch has predictably killed my short term US deal chances dead, according to my agent, if it were 18 months ago, I'd have been signed.

So has Geo's lies brought down the rickety charade of the tired btraven joke down cataclysmicly and for good? I'm not sure. Has leelee declared Geo champion of the universe yet and me destined to looserdom forever? I must've missed it. I'm just barely here at all -and yet you continue to fight with my long departed shadow. 'Not even 'my' shadow as such, but Btraven's. It's not really about me then, is it? It's not even about Btraven. That's the wierd part.

Carson, your pmail is acknowledged. Lemme know if you want that TV, it's the least I can do.

Did you have a favorite soup in Ubud?

Your hero. Ram it

Postby milton » Fri Oct 31, 2008 9:35 pm

Piel! wrote:.....And two days later, we are still emeshed in Geo's lies. And Chachi is still yapping at my heels begging for attention like my dead wife's pet chihuahua before we married. I wonder if I'm stuck in a ground hogs day of permanent Stewdom.

You realise how dumb you look?

Not because of the detail any of what you just wrote. But because either:

1) you are some sad-sack with access to the piel! handle, posing as btraven, for god alone knows what tedious reason,

or

2) you are btraven and for some equally tedious reason you're choosing to crapulently whine about geo's posted evidence, but doing so using NEITHER of the two handles you're already mainly recognised under, or while posting anything approximating counter-evidence.

Either way, you're a total mong.
another scotch wetbrain

Modern Leftits

Postby equus » Fri Oct 31, 2008 9:44 pm

Possibility 3 - it's a parody post making BT look silly by slightly rehashing and posting his previous offerings.

Stew Ingredient

Postby Piel! » Fri Oct 31, 2008 9:46 pm

Oarsum spot, Lintman!!!!

AVIV LINTMAN!!!! CEH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stew Ingredient

Postby LayAbout » Fri Oct 31, 2008 9:49 pm

Milton sounds genuinely upset... Like the Btraven he knows intimately has gone and betrayed him.

Stew Ingredient

Postby thoughtpolice » Fri Oct 31, 2008 10:46 pm

LayAbout wrote:Milton sounds genuinely upset... Like the Btraven he knows intimately has gone and betrayed him.

when love goes wrong.... tis a tragic thing.

Stew Ingredient

Postby leelee » Fri Oct 31, 2008 11:57 pm

nah, 'won' or set the facts straight - same same. I justed used 'won' as a political stew flippant comment. Geo set the facts straight with the email, others have agreed with it. and i have made negative comments towards him in the past. I'm just not in the side of throwing sludge on him all the time like others do just because it's geo. From the start of the post, i figured the fight was due to mixed communications but ESPECIALLY likely bt not being able to say 'no' to geo, thus the passive aggressive complaining started up well later on after they parted. And whaddaya know, that was certainly true.

whether or not that piel is bt or not, he sure is fixated on me!! :lol:

Your hero. Ram it

Postby milton » Sat Nov 01, 2008 12:16 am

equus wrote:Possibility 3 - it's a parody post making BT look silly by slightly rehashing and posting his previous offerings.

is that not option 1?

LayAbout wrote:Milton sounds genuinely upset... Like the Btraven he knows intimately has gone and betrayed him.

Do I?

Really?

If so, your response sounds upset too.

More likely, I feel, you're just fishing about weakly for a reaction.
another scotch wetbrain

Modern Leftits

Postby equus » Sat Nov 01, 2008 12:42 am

I read option 1 as suggesting that BT supporter was behind it, but yes, I suppose it is a broad church.

Stew Ingredient

Postby Piel! » Sat Nov 01, 2008 9:57 am

Eye lyke dis tread.

Beatraving iz sew insyde yore hedz.

Stew Ingredient

Postby Piel! » Wed Nov 05, 2008 5:28 am

mubp

Stew Ingredient

Postby SeamusMcCool » Wed Nov 05, 2008 9:13 pm

Translation: I'm a fucking loser, someone please tell me different.
"I'd stumbled into the middle of an evil, insidious cult of chainsaw worshipping maniacs. I had to wonder if we'd let our religious freedom go too far in this country, or maybe our immigration laws were just too lax."

Stew Ingredient

Postby Yvonne DeCarlo » Thu Nov 06, 2008 2:48 pm

pezworld wrote:

I have a different take on Piel. It is the derogatory Afrikaans for penis. Think "dink" or "pecker". Think appropriate.

I know Piel. Some days his Afrikaans is fluent, other days not so much. This is not surprising.

Stew Ingredient

Postby Oracle_Jones » Thu Nov 06, 2008 9:49 pm

Piel is Felix, the cunning linguist. Sometimes he lends the handle to Btraven.

Stew Ingredient

Postby thoughtpolice » Thu Nov 06, 2008 9:52 pm

it will be difficult to get this mighty turd of a thread to 1000 at this rate.

Come on Team Stew!!!

Stew Ingredient

Postby Piel! » Thu Nov 06, 2008 9:58 pm

thoughtpolice wrote:it will be difficult to get this mighty turd of a thread to 1000 at this rate.

Come on Team Stew!!!

POST STRAWKING ME THICKPOULTICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stew Ingredient

Postby deathship » Tue Nov 11, 2008 12:15 am

Sorry. 'Hit stream enterer status back in Bali (just google it, OK?) with a big bang. We are all one, blah, blah, blah.

Enjoy, though. Don't pretend you don't. And thanks for all this.

Not in any mean gotcha way, but honestly, thanks. It all comes from a sweet place. Very metta.

The stream is a'callin'.

Stew Ingredient

Postby Piel! » Tue Nov 11, 2008 12:24 am

VAVI SHITDEPTH!!!1!1!

Stew Ingredient

Postby Piel! » Tue Nov 11, 2008 10:47 am

deathship wrote:Sorry. 'Hit stream enterer status back in Bali (just google it, OK?) with a big bang. We are all one, blah, blah, blah.

Enjoy, though. Don't pretend you don't. And thanks for all this.

Not in any mean gotcha way, but honestly, thanks. It all comes from a sweet place. Very metta.

The stream is a'callin'.

So when will the insurance money run out? Would she be happy that you are squandering the money that you gained from her death on Thai hookers?

Stew Ingredient

Postby GeoDaddy » Thu Nov 13, 2008 2:29 am

Geez, just as I thought to let it all alone... bye-gones, bye gones etc.

Of course anyone can make accusations and lie...

But the proof can easily be dispensed with a simple pissup for, say, a thousand dollars??? (one month of rent and utilis that i "cheated" Btraven outta... or one month rebate for being called a "liar")

We just need to bring cash to an Internet Access sight, logon to Hotmail and pull up the original emails for all to see...

I'm pretty good with IT - but I would have had to been able to gain access to the Microsoft Hotmail server farm and embed timestampt message on their achiival disks...

Quite a bit more difficult than hacking Sarah Palin's personal email addy

g

Stew Ingredient

Postby Piel! » Thu Nov 13, 2008 10:23 am

Geeyo iz fogging a dud house.

Stew Ingredient

Postby AussieBob » Thu Nov 13, 2008 12:39 pm

Felix wrote:
EasyElvis wrote:See, I didn't know about the whole Termite thing. I've not been on here, or on the Tree long enough.

Termite and meth and kindrid are like the mascots of everything that is retarded about the Stew.

I think you fit in very well with the three of them.
Collateral Knowledge: I hope you lose your legs in a car bomb.

Stew Ingredient

Postby Tomska » Thu Nov 13, 2008 2:11 pm

AussieBob wrote:
Felix wrote:
EasyElvis wrote:See, I didn't know about the whole Termite thing. I've not been on here, or on the Tree long enough.

Termite and meth and kindrid are like the mascots of everything that is retarded about the Stew.

I think you fit in very well with the three of them.

Methinks the termitida doth protest too much.
Ya mama got a glass eye with a fish in it.

Stew Ingredient

Postby PoliticalExiles » Thu Nov 13, 2008 3:38 pm

Quite frankly, I love me a good trainwreck.

Stew Ingredient

Postby Piel! » Thu Nov 13, 2008 10:39 pm

CEH!!!!!!!!11

Stew Ingredient

Re: Deathship = Btraven???

Postby Piel! » Wed Jun 19, 2013 5:17 pm

double post

Stew Ingredient

Re: Deathship = Btraven???

Postby Moethebartender » Wed Dec 11, 2013 10:22 pm

Piel! wrote:double post

grate post!
Angry Korky expressing his hope for 'Justice' wrote:maybe Borden gets thrown in the slammer and buttfucked by a big black dude.

red fanged She-devil

Re:

Postby incognita » Tue Sep 15, 2015 12:12 pm

Piel! wrote:mubp

mubp.

This thread really should be in Famous Dishes.

Edit - oh dear, came into this thread when browsing the end of Streeterville and found out it's already here. Hahahaha, that's what I get for skipping coffee this AM.
As an adult, the beer aisle at the grocery makes me feel exactly like the cereal aisle made me feel as a kid.

Previous

Return to Famous Dishes