Deathship = Btraven???

Resurrection of all-time best threads

Moderator: Moderator

Queen Bee

Postby northern_goddess » Fri Oct 17, 2008 9:49 pm

What's going on in here? Are there Cole's Notes? Is it interesting?
I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it.

http://www.fat-pie.com/salad.htm

Stew Ingredient

Postby joeyramone » Fri Oct 17, 2008 9:50 pm

Felix wrote:Too bad for you boys that my steady Internet access is coming to an end for the week, in about fifteen minutes. Bad, bad, bad timing on your part. Internet on the BlackBerry just isn't conducive to hardcore feuding.

there's always the law library at school!
"Your fairy tale would sound better if two elves came out and did the Safety Dance at the end." Logg to Zaffer

arrogant Yankee cokehead

Postby Felix » Fri Oct 17, 2008 9:51 pm

joeyramone wrote:there's always the law library at school!

I don't go near the law dungeon unless I need to research something for a private client.
Cherman humor: ha! because your father hates you, you have no one to fuck, you can't afford health care, you have nothing but this board, you pretend to have cancer, you are a racist pig, you are stupid, you are a bloody fuckface...

the Secret Sauce

Postby section8 » Fri Oct 17, 2008 9:52 pm

It was an Emma joke. I look forward to monday.

n_g what are Cole's notes?
My revolutionary farmer friend once labeled me as "severely creative." Yes, yes, I like tall-bike building and riding, making fermented foods, wild-crafting and being silent in places where there are no human sounds.

douche impulse thruster

Postby Sgt. Hulka » Fri Oct 17, 2008 9:52 pm

Does anybody believe Felix's bullshit about needing to two computers to post as separate handles?

I've posted on here as Hulka and Noisewater simultaneously by using two different browsers.

arrogant Yankee cokehead

Postby Felix » Fri Oct 17, 2008 9:53 pm

Sgt. Hulka wrote:Does anybody believe Felix's bullshit about needing to two computers to post as separate handles?

I've posted on here as Hulka and Noisewater simultaneously by using two different browsers.

Oh my, the only person who gets attacked by more rakes than you is Sausage Blob. Keep on truckin', Turbo Lover.
Cherman humor: ha! because your father hates you, you have no one to fuck, you can't afford health care, you have nothing but this board, you pretend to have cancer, you are a racist pig, you are stupid, you are a bloody fuckface...

Trustigious

Postby Dr. Kenneth Noisewater » Fri Oct 17, 2008 9:55 pm

Sgt. Hulka wrote:Does anybody believe Felix's bullshit about needing to two computers to post as separate handles?

You tel 'em Sarge.

douche impulse thruster

Postby Sgt. Hulka » Fri Oct 17, 2008 9:55 pm

Dr. Kenneth Noisewater wrote:

You tell 'em Sarge.

Shut the fuck up dirthead.

Trustigious

Postby Dr. Kenneth Noisewater » Fri Oct 17, 2008 9:57 pm

Sgt. Hulka wrote:

You tell 'em Sarge.

Shut the fuck up dirthead.

That was really uncalled for Sarge. I was just cheerleading for you. I even busted out the pom poms.

douche impulse thruster

Postby Sgt. Hulka » Fri Oct 17, 2008 9:58 pm

Whoa I better slow down, I feel like I'm getting a case of vertigo.

Stew Ingredient

Postby joeyramone » Fri Oct 17, 2008 9:59 pm

section8 wrote:Log in on your roommate's computer.

i got the joke. that's going back many years...
"Your fairy tale would sound better if two elves came out and did the Safety Dance at the end." Logg to Zaffer

Queen Bee

Postby northern_goddess » Fri Oct 17, 2008 9:59 pm

section8 wrote:It was an Emma joke. I look forward to monday.

Rude. I like adding punctuation to stuff.
I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it.

Stew Ingredient

Postby SeamusMcCool » Fri Oct 17, 2008 9:59 pm

section8 wrote:It was an Emma joke. I look forward to monday.

Cheater notes for students. Take, say, A Tale of Two Cities, summarize all the chapters and provide some additional notes on content, themes, significant passages etc.
"I'd stumbled into the middle of an evil, insidious cult of chainsaw worshipping maniacs. I had to wonder if we'd let our religious freedom go too far in this country, or maybe our immigration laws were just too lax."

Trustigious

Postby Dr. Kenneth Noisewater » Fri Oct 17, 2008 10:01 pm

Oh and Toonces, that's Green Manalishi to you. If I were your Turbo Lover as you keep exclaiming. You'd break it off with that tramp your allegedly engaged to and post about your undyling love/lust for me.

Stew Ingredient

Postby SeamusMcCool » Fri Oct 17, 2008 10:01 pm

The Book People first published Coles Notes in 1948. The first Coles Note published was for the French novel Colomba by Prosper Merimee.

In 1958, Jack and Carl Coles, founders of Coles Bookstore sold the American Rights to Coles Notes to Cliff Hillegas who published the books under Cliff Notes.

By 1960, Coles notes sales peaked when baby boomers were beginning to attend high school. They had over 120 titles mostly dealing with English novels however they had numerous other subjects including math, languages, physics etc.

Today there have been over 80,000,000 copies of Coles Notes sold worldwide. Coles notes can be found in over 70 countries worldwide. Coles notes is currently owned by Indigo Books in Canada.
"I'd stumbled into the middle of an evil, insidious cult of chainsaw worshipping maniacs. I had to wonder if we'd let our religious freedom go too far in this country, or maybe our immigration laws were just too lax."

douche impulse thruster

Postby Sgt. Hulka » Fri Oct 17, 2008 10:03 pm

Felix wrote:

Oh my, the only person who gets attacked by more rakes than you is Sausage Blob. Keep on truckin', Turbo Lover.

Are you and Moe doing some sort of tryout for the professional lairs club?

Stew Ingredient

Postby Piel! » Sat Oct 18, 2008 1:45 am

Eye kan haz a cheezeberger...
The Blowkiest Bloek in the whole of Bleakdom

bark brak! bark barack karp! bark!

arrogant Yankee cokehead

Postby Felix » Sat Oct 18, 2008 5:13 pm

Sgt. Hulka wrote:Are you and Moe doing some sort of tryout for the professional lairs club?

Did you drop out of high school?

douche impulse thruster

Postby Sgt. Hulka » Sat Oct 18, 2008 5:14 pm

So, yes then?

arrogant Yankee cokehead

Postby Felix » Sat Oct 18, 2008 5:20 pm

Would you let this man put a gerbil in your bottom?

douche impulse thruster

Postby Sgt. Hulka » Sat Oct 18, 2008 5:21 pm

cowtown wrote:
Felix wrote:
pezworld wrote:Flexi: Tuna doesn't back down. He wouldn't give you the satisfaction.

And yes, I get along with him.

You get along with everyone though. Tuna equates stubbornness with strength. He is a weak and stupid creature. He is also mean and coarse and insecure, which means he deserves and feels all the abuse he gets. I love having him around.

So what do you deserve, really?

Have you ever been your own judge and executioner?

I understand the impulse but to act upon it?

why do you always try to pretend your own cruelty, mean-spiritedness is justified?

Stop lying

You are a mean little prick with more issues than the average Betty Ford patient, why not just own it? It's what you are

Are you trying to justify it to yourself or to the board?

Your delusions puzzle me

douche impulse thruster

Postby Sgt. Hulka » Sat Oct 18, 2008 5:22 pm

Felix wrote:Would you let this man put a gerbil in your bottom?

So, yes then?

arrogant Yankee cokehead

Postby Felix » Sat Oct 18, 2008 5:23 pm

Yes, cowtown is much smarter than you, and capable of writing more than a one-line post. You dropped out of high school when you found out you'd have to write more than one sentence, right? The thought of writing that three-page term paper was more than your brain could handle, I'm sure. SVO, dude.

douche impulse thruster

Postby Sgt. Hulka » Sat Oct 18, 2008 5:25 pm

So, yes then? You're a professional liar?

douche impulse thruster

Postby Sgt. Hulka » Sat Oct 18, 2008 5:26 pm

XFile?

douche impulse thruster

Postby Sgt. Hulka » Sat Oct 18, 2008 5:27 pm

It shouldn't take this long to type yes or no.

Stew Ingredient

Postby Scott_Baio » Sat Oct 18, 2008 6:08 pm

Hulka, I know you want to get into this cat fight and represent but this exchange is killing any sort of buzz this thread once had.

Could you start a new one so you and Felix can argue about Rob Halford somewhere else?

Belch.
Haters wanna hate.

arrogant Yankee cokehead

Postby Felix » Sat Oct 18, 2008 7:32 pm

Douche hammer, bring it on.

Stew Ingredient

Postby golgo13 » Sat Oct 18, 2008 7:38 pm

This site could use one of those charts with posters represented by circles and connecting lines representing friendship or antagonism.

Stew Ingredient

Postby Doc » Sat Oct 18, 2008 7:45 pm

Just to inspire a few more posts of outrage here, let me add that on another forum, btraven pretends to be a professor who teaches creative writing.
As Aldous Huxley pointed out, "The propagandist's purpose is to make one set of people forget that certain other sets of people are human."

Stew Ingredient

Postby golgo13 » Sat Oct 18, 2008 7:56 pm

what is the address of Billet's forum?

Stew Ingredient

Postby Doc » Sat Oct 18, 2008 8:01 pm

As Aldous Huxley pointed out, "The propagandist's purpose is to make one set of people forget that certain other sets of people are human."

Trustigious

Postby Dr. Kenneth Noisewater » Sat Oct 18, 2008 8:10 pm

Scott_Baio wrote:Hulka, I know you want to get into this cat fight and represent but this exchange is killing any sort of buzz this thread once had.

Could you start a new one so you and Felix can argue about Rob Halford somewhere else?

Belch.

With all due respect of course Scott, tell the professional liar to start the thread since the attention whore brought it up. I'm not arguing about Halford anyway. I just want Xfile to answer a simple question. Why he can't do that is perplexing, since he claims to be smarter than your average bear.

Stew Ingredient

Postby Piel! » Sun Oct 19, 2008 12:00 am

Scott_Baio wrote:Hulka, I know you want to get into this cat fight and represent but this exchange is killing any sort of buzz this thread once had.

Belch.

With all due respect of course Scott, tell the professional liar to start the thread since the attention whore brought it up. I'm not arguing about Halford anyway. I just want Xfile to answer a simple question. Why he can't do that is perplexing, since he claims to be smarter than your average bear.

DUCKTOER POISONRATWER WII EAR YOO SQUAWKING XFILE???!!!11!!

POTS SQUAWKING HYM!!11!

Queen Bee

Postby northern_goddess » Sun Oct 19, 2008 12:12 am

golgo13 wrote:This site could use one of those charts with posters represented by circles and connecting lines representing friendship or antagonism.

Or one of those things where other posters could indicate how boring or interesting they find the discussion.... sort of like what they do on CNN during the debates.

Stew Ingredient

Postby muthafunky » Sun Oct 19, 2008 12:26 am

Or one of those things where other posters could indicate how boring or interesting they find the discussion.... sort of like what they do on CNN during the debates.

This thread would sure rate high in the interesting vote... 15 pages and counting!

Modern Leftits

Postby equus » Sun Oct 19, 2008 12:38 am

golgo13 wrote:This site could use one of those charts with posters represented by circles and connecting lines representing friendship or antagonism.

In n dimensions.
Let no one build walls to divide us
Walls of hatred nor walls of stone
Come greet the dawn and stand beside us
We'll live together or we'll die alone

Queen Bee

Postby northern_goddess » Sun Oct 19, 2008 12:44 am

muthafunky wrote:

This thread would sure rate high in the interesting vote... 15 pages and counting!

Well, highly interesting to about 8 people.

douche impulse thruster

Postby Sgt. Hulka » Mon Oct 20, 2008 9:20 pm

I figured this would be moved to Famous Dishes.

Stew Ingredient

Postby Piel! » Mon Oct 20, 2008 11:06 pm

Sgt. Hulka wrote:I figured this would be moved to Famous Dishes.

Sewn BurtoLuvver, sewn!

douche impulse thruster

Postby Sgt. Hulka » Mon Oct 20, 2008 11:13 pm

Green Manalishi

Stew Ingredient

Postby Piel! » Mon Oct 20, 2008 11:27 pm

Sgt. Hulka wrote:Green Manalishi

GRATE SPOT!!!111!!

Incorrigible Testiclast

Postby crzypt » Tue Oct 21, 2008 3:56 pm

Catharsis or Catheterization?

Rather hard to tell at this point, but plenty entertaining just the same 8)
I yam what I yam....except when I'm a sweet potato

Stew Ingredient

Postby AussieBob » Tue Oct 21, 2008 4:39 pm

Sgt. Hulka wrote:
Felix wrote:

Are you and Moe doing some sort of tryout for the professional lairs club?

I reckon so, he is talking about his lame barbs and Wellpisser's (shorty's) even lamer attacks. Both are about as effective as a one legged turtle.
Collateral Knowledge: I hope you lose your legs in a car bomb.

Stew Ingredient

Postby snowgirl » Tue Oct 21, 2008 4:44 pm

Where's Scottie to fill us in on why he detests felix so much? His teaser on the last page is all that's keeping me here.

Stew Ingredient

Postby Scott_Baio » Wed Oct 22, 2008 11:19 pm

Where's Scottie to fill us in on why he detests felix so much?

I actually got busy at work and forgot about it.

I should get on it.
Haters wanna hate.

Stew Ingredient

Postby Piel! » Thu Oct 23, 2008 1:14 am

snowgirl wrote:Where's Scottie to fill us in on why he detests felix so much? His teaser on the last page is all that's keeping me here.

Twehy ear bowth L))))))))))))))))))))zers

Stew Ingredient

Postby GeoDaddy » Fri Oct 24, 2008 3:41 am

Geez, do I really need to go back and read thru this thread???

I wonder if Btraven bothered to respond once the contrast of his accusation and his email were posted...

And if I have to go to the next level... or just drop it???

g

Queen Bee

Postby northern_goddess » Fri Oct 24, 2008 3:48 am

GeoDaddy wrote:And if I have to go to the next level... or just drop it???

g

Go for it!

Stew Ingredient

Postby leelee » Fri Oct 24, 2008 7:16 am

you won.

no he did not return to write any response.

the others are just bickering amongst themselves as usual.

PreviousNext

Return to Famous Dishes