Deathship = Btraven???

Resurrection of all-time best threads

Moderator: Moderator

Stew Ingredient
Posts: 2542
Joined: Sat Jan 29, 2005 2:16 pm

Deathship = Btraven???

Postby GeoDaddy » Mon Oct 06, 2008 1:09 am

I can not find my original post... maybe it was on the inappropriate branch?

Okay,

Here it is - I want this addressed.

Oh, and I too am "feeling more secure" since I threw his lying, stealing ass out of my apartment.

Can you believe:

I felt sorry for this delusional muppet and rented him a NYC area apartment for $500 a month (with all utilities, phone, and internet INCLUDED) with the provision that I might come back and stay in the guest room once in a blue moon -and what did fuckface do?

He took in a room mate (at a profit) -a complete stranger that he found on fucking Craig List! And then he lied and said it was his long lost cousin (which was news to the Craig's List guy).

He could have stayed there for free if he talked to me about it, but face it, he's berserk.


If this is BTraven and you wanna get into it...

"What was the figure on the ashtray in your living room"

(Just so I know you are not a troll... Scotty Baio says you are now "Deathship")

We are gonna hash this out right here...

Starting with a scanned copy of our month to month lease...

Our Emails - specifically concerning your allegation that I commited some sort of fraud...

And then I'll get my "complete stranger" online to document who he is...

And then I will explain exactly how you came to this conslusion of seething resentment - even thought you never mentioned these concerns to me, personally, mano-a-mano - and, trust me, you won't like the truth...

So let's get to it!

It'll be SO Entertaining for the poetasters!

g

Stew Ingredient
User avatar
Posts: 2029
Joined: Sat Oct 15, 2005 6:00 pm

Postby UrbanII » Mon Oct 06, 2008 1:14 am

LOL!!

Geo doesn't have any "cousins".......
BUSTED......


And what about the bet that you want to make?
I have 5K to put up. What do you say?
Paul Revere's warning about the British invasion: "The Beatles are coming, The Beatles are coming!"

Modern Leftits
User avatar
Posts: 17400
Joined: Thu Jan 20, 2005 10:16 pm
Location: I'm on a horse.

Re: Deathship = Btraven???

Postby equus » Mon Oct 06, 2008 1:15 am

GeoDaddy wrote:It'll be SO Entertaining for the poetasters!

g


I'll put some popcorn on.
Let no one build walls to divide us
Walls of hatred nor walls of stone
Come greet the dawn and stand beside us
We'll live together or we'll die alone

Stew Ingredient
User avatar
Posts: 896
Joined: Fri Jan 21, 2005 12:48 am
Location: Philadelphia

Postby golgo13 » Mon Oct 06, 2008 1:18 am

"Mano a mano" means hand to hand.

Carry on.

Queen Bee
User avatar
Posts: 47196
Joined: Sat Feb 05, 2005 8:48 am
Location: Just south of the North Pole

Postby northern_goddess » Mon Oct 06, 2008 1:19 am

What's a poetaster?
I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it.

http://www.fat-pie.com/salad.htm

Stew Ingredient
Posts: 2542
Joined: Sat Jan 29, 2005 2:16 pm

Postby GeoDaddy » Mon Oct 06, 2008 1:21 am

"popcorn"

You better get spatulas for the blood...

Because (as the announcer whispers) "What BTraven doesn't know..."

Unfortunately for him, I am a squirrel, I don't delete or throw away anything... I have EVERY email we ever exchanged... including the one where we discussed this matter...

This will be down and dirtier than the whole Chappy, Aussy Maidne and Philly Mason fiasco on the Lonely Planet Men's Board.

Modern Leftits
User avatar
Posts: 17400
Joined: Thu Jan 20, 2005 10:16 pm
Location: I'm on a horse.

Postby equus » Mon Oct 06, 2008 1:21 am

OK, shhh, the show's about to start.
Let no one build walls to divide us
Walls of hatred nor walls of stone
Come greet the dawn and stand beside us
We'll live together or we'll die alone

Modern Leftits
User avatar
Posts: 17400
Joined: Thu Jan 20, 2005 10:16 pm
Location: I'm on a horse.

Postby equus » Mon Oct 06, 2008 1:24 am

GeoDaddy wrote:"popcorn"

You better get spatulas for the blood...

Because (as the announcer whispers) "What BTraven doesn't know..."

Unfortunately for him, I am a squirrel, I don't delete or throw away anything... I have EVERY email we ever exchanged... including the one where we discussed this matter...

This will be down and dirtier than the whole Chappy, Aussy Maidne and Philly Mason fiasco on the Lonely Planet Men's Board.


Can we have a teaser?
Let no one build walls to divide us
Walls of hatred nor walls of stone
Come greet the dawn and stand beside us
We'll live together or we'll die alone

Stew Ingredient
User avatar
Posts: 28860
Joined: Sat Jan 22, 2005 10:00 pm
Location: manhattan project brownfields

Postby q5q » Mon Oct 06, 2008 1:25 am

why would btrav be part of this?

i thought geo was his houseguest for some period of un-/underemployment, oui?
bodhisattva of sweetness, lite, and moist since 2001; dave_of_daves, whisperer_of_catsups

Vince wrote:
I'm never angry except with q5q who is a despicable abortion.

d&c
arbour zena: keith jarrett, charlie haden, jan gabarek, stuttgart rad orc

Stew Ingredient
User avatar
Posts: 896
Joined: Fri Jan 21, 2005 12:48 am
Location: Philadelphia

Postby golgo13 » Mon Oct 06, 2008 1:25 am

WTF is the chappy Aussie bar maiden Philly mason episode to which you refer?

Stew Ingredient
User avatar
Posts: 2029
Joined: Sat Oct 15, 2005 6:00 pm

Postby UrbanII » Mon Oct 06, 2008 1:27 am

q5q wrote:why would btrav be part of this?

i thought geo was his houseguest for some period of un-/underemployment, oui?


Seems he was an ungrateful bastard....
Paul Revere's warning about the British invasion: "The Beatles are coming, The Beatles are coming!"

Stew Ingredient
Posts: 2542
Joined: Sat Jan 29, 2005 2:16 pm

Postby GeoDaddy » Mon Oct 06, 2008 1:30 am

Yes, Btraven and I spoke about this the last time we met... and had he DARED to say this kinda shot to my face I would have decked him mano-a-mano...

To be fair, though, BTraven was very generous...

He DID make it possible for me to return to New York and he was nice enuff to cut me some slack - knowing that I was paying the rent ($1,000) out of my 401K - and didn't want anything for the month of December... since the job fell thru and I was just haning on there outta pocket.

But this allegation of me commiting fraud and suggesting that I cheated him...

Well, his emails will tell quite another story...

And my friend will back up the exact circumstance where I was - passing Btraven's charity on to another fellow who needed a break...

The funny part is that BTraven really believes this (aside from the facts that his emails will show where he is making up details - but I knoww WHO put those details in his paranoid mind...)

It's 9:28

I'll check in after salsa class tomorrow to see if I need to drag up and post all the info...

Of course, a simple apology and admission that he may have got the facts wrong and that I honored ALL of our agreements would save us both the time...

But I have no problem spelling out when a person is lying when I have the documentation.

g

Stew Ingredient
User avatar
Posts: 2029
Joined: Sat Oct 15, 2005 6:00 pm

Postby UrbanII » Mon Oct 06, 2008 1:37 am

I'm pretty sure that posting BTRaven's personal emails without his consent would be against the ToS.

As for Geo decking anyone - not a f*cking chance!!!
Paul Revere's warning about the British invasion: "The Beatles are coming, The Beatles are coming!"

Modern Leftits
User avatar
Posts: 17400
Joined: Thu Jan 20, 2005 10:16 pm
Location: I'm on a horse.

Postby equus » Mon Oct 06, 2008 1:44 am

UrbanII wrote:I'm pretty sure that posting BTRaven's personal emails without his consent would be against the ToS.

As for Geo decking anyone - not a f*cking chance!!!


He'll probably get banned for it, and the thread deleted, so, G_o_D_ddy, could you tell us at what time you are going to do it so we see the show before the curtain falls.

For the record, and humour aside, if Deathship has indeed fibbed about this and G_o_d_ddy has evidence in email, I don't agree that the T_S should protect him (though I acknowledge they do).
Let no one build walls to divide us
Walls of hatred nor walls of stone
Come greet the dawn and stand beside us
We'll live together or we'll die alone

Stew Ingredient
Posts: 2542
Joined: Sat Jan 29, 2005 2:16 pm

Postby GeoDaddy » Mon Oct 06, 2008 1:49 am

That was the greatest LP bitch fight ever!

(Until this one if BTraven does not apologize)

A fellow named "Chappy" (or "Chapito" or some other multi-handles he went by... who I am still in contact wit' btw) invited some Australian chic to vists NYC. She took him up of the "no hotel" offer, but kinda worked her way across the country, poetaster to poetaster... getting stuck in Allentown PA for longer than she should have - because there was this love sick sad sack who wanted to be her #1 Man... that didn't pan out.

But, as we followed it all on Thorn Tree, things came to a head when she got to NYC, used Chappy's apartment (much as BTraven suggests that I took advantage of his generosity... though I assume that there was some sexual pitch and resenment in ths Chappy Aussy pissup - NONE with me and BTrav!)

Anyway, Chappy wanted me to see her, so we got together after work... I was thinking "WOW! She must be some birkenstock wearing Knock Out to have all these LP Male Lap dogs after her!" Boy was I in for a shock. here's where I don't get "men" once they get it in their heads they have to have some chic - they become blinded by their own urge to merge!

Shge wasn't "ugly" - but she wasn't "pretty" either (leave it not be said I saw nothing to be interested in) She was just BIG. And I don't mean "fat" but BIG - like she coulda played linebacker on the NY Giants that year. She was also foul mouthed, smoked like a chimmney, drank like a fish and topped off our evening by excusing herself to take a smoke in front of the Indian restaurant with several construction guys...

So, I guess things didn't go Chappy's way...

But I was dragged into this mess when the guy from Philly posted that Ms Australia said he should "stand up straight" and he thought that she might, then, better respect him...

Well, here's where I am just too honest (something BTraven will be quickily reminded of)

I pointed out - for the whole group - that a woman who smokes, drinks and swears like a sailor really doesn't have any basis on whic to give posture advice - and that he was wasting his time - unless he was willing to be reborn as a ginny tshort wearing mesomorph who can match here drink for drink, smoke for smoke and curse for curse...

And then everybody got in the act (as Jimmy Durante used to say)

I think they had to shut down the whole Branch shortly there after...

It was fun though.

g

Stew Ingredient
Posts: 2542
Joined: Sat Jan 29, 2005 2:16 pm

Postby GeoDaddy » Mon Oct 06, 2008 1:56 am

As for Geo decking anyone - not a f*cking chance!!!


And how would Urbanny know...

What would be wrong about posting a person's emails IF they make an allegation that you commited fraud (or, at least, were in any way dishonorable)

Didn't they post Sarah Palin's personal emails???

Doesn't NY and NJ have a single consent law - if one party is aware of a phone taped conversation - and it is acknowledged - that conversation can be published?

How about - in the interest of fair play - BTraven give his consent that WE both agree to publish emails specific to this allegation???

In any case, we will find a way to work around it - if it is against the std of this site.

But this is kinda like in baseball - where one pitcher thrfows at a hitter - then the umpire annonces that the next beanball will mean ejection! So why did the person who threw 1st get a free shot???

Besides, I think that BTraven's allegations border on criminal - so I hgave a right to clear my name - and luckily I have the evidence!

GeoDaddy awaits

g

Modern Leftits
User avatar
Posts: 17400
Joined: Thu Jan 20, 2005 10:16 pm
Location: I'm on a horse.

Postby equus » Mon Oct 06, 2008 1:59 am

GeoDaddy wrote:
As for Geo decking anyone - not a f*cking chance!!!


And how would Urbanny know...

What would be wrong about posting a person's emails IF they make an allegation that you commited fraud (or, at least, were in any way dishonorable)



I entirely agree.

(edited to make clear what it is I entirely agree with)
Last edited by equus on Mon Oct 06, 2008 2:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
Let no one build walls to divide us
Walls of hatred nor walls of stone
Come greet the dawn and stand beside us
We'll live together or we'll die alone

Stew Ingredient
Posts: 2542
Joined: Sat Jan 29, 2005 2:16 pm

Postby GeoDaddy » Mon Oct 06, 2008 1:59 am

Or he can simply apologize.

Admit that he may have had the facts wrong.

And admit that he and I honored every aspect of our agreement and I did not try to cheat him in any way.

And we can be done with it.

Why did he have to come back as another handle anyway???

Didn't he say, on several occasions that he was "never" going to post here again!!!

But kept coming back...

I know why.

g

Stew Ingredient
Posts: 2542
Joined: Sat Jan 29, 2005 2:16 pm

Postby GeoDaddy » Mon Oct 06, 2008 2:00 am

(Geez, next thing we're gonna get Bulletpark on here bragging about thee night we spent together in the Poconos...)

Ooops!

g

Stew Ingredient
User avatar
Posts: 896
Joined: Fri Jan 21, 2005 12:48 am
Location: Philadelphia

Postby golgo13 » Mon Oct 06, 2008 2:02 am

I think I met two of the players in that story Geo.

Queen Bee
User avatar
Posts: 47196
Joined: Sat Feb 05, 2005 8:48 am
Location: Just south of the North Pole

Postby northern_goddess » Mon Oct 06, 2008 2:06 am

Chapito and Sare!
I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it.

http://www.fat-pie.com/salad.htm

Stew Ingredient
Posts: 2542
Joined: Sat Jan 29, 2005 2:16 pm

Postby GeoDaddy » Mon Oct 06, 2008 2:13 am

Who was the guy in Allentown? I forget. He was into Masonry. I rememberm because he got real upset when I pointed out that Masonery died in the US when that Head of Freemason decided to take a minor across state lines for her initiation...

I aslo don't remember the Aussy chic...

But Chappy and I got together when I was out in Reno. and I get emails from him time to time, from Taiwan to Israel.

We should also ask Godjira, IF I felt that BTraven had insulted me - could I deck the bastard... he's seen us both. We got together several times while I was staying at Casa D'Btraven.

What strikes me as odd is that BTraven is a Buddhist... at least that's the only religious philososphy that I have heard him talk about with any respect... well, a core tenant is the concept of karma and bearing false witness (especially in a situation as silly as this) is not going to get you in good with your destiny... you make not be knocked several steps backwards in your next life - but you could very well come back as a parasite in the guts of a pig! Not a plesant place I assure you (I've been there in a previous past life of mine...)

Okay checking out for now

BIG day tomorrow - we are waiting to see if the markets respond positively to the bail out - then see if Monday night's commercial paper is any cheaper...

fingers corssed

g

Stew Ingredient
User avatar
Posts: 896
Joined: Fri Jan 21, 2005 12:48 am
Location: Philadelphia

Postby golgo13 » Mon Oct 06, 2008 2:15 am

Lefty & Sare.

Stew Ingredient
User avatar
Posts: 3342
Joined: Fri Jan 21, 2005 2:44 am
Location: My own little world

Postby RandomThoughts » Mon Oct 06, 2008 2:16 am

Shge wasn't "ugly" - but she wasn't "pretty" either (leave it not be said I saw nothing to be interested in) She was just BIG. And I don't mean "fat" but BIG - like she coulda played linebacker on the NY Giants that year. She was also foul mouthed, smoked like a chimmney, drank like a fish and topped off our evening by excusing herself to take a smoke in front of the Indian restaurant with several construction guys...


I deny that I was ever in NYC with any of those characters...
Self proclaimed PS wallflower

the Secret Sauce
User avatar
Posts: 25279
Joined: Sun Jan 02, 2005 11:46 pm
Location: El Norte

Postby section8 » Mon Oct 06, 2008 2:17 am

It sounds like even if BTraven charged you $1000/month and is now trashing your interwebs reputation he was still exceedingly generous to you.

Are you really wishing to take him fisticuffs, mano a mano? Why would BTraven bother?
My revolutionary farmer friend once labeled me as "severely creative." Yes, yes, I like tall-bike building and riding, making fermented foods, wild-crafting and being silent in places where there are no human sounds.

Queen Bee
User avatar
Posts: 47196
Joined: Sat Feb 05, 2005 8:48 am
Location: Just south of the North Pole

Postby northern_goddess » Mon Oct 06, 2008 2:18 am

Were Lefty and Chapito the same person?
I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it.

http://www.fat-pie.com/salad.htm

the Secret Sauce
User avatar
Posts: 25279
Joined: Sun Jan 02, 2005 11:46 pm
Location: El Norte

Postby section8 » Mon Oct 06, 2008 2:19 am

Can somebody give us the background on the whole Chapito/lefty/sare thing?
My revolutionary farmer friend once labeled me as "severely creative." Yes, yes, I like tall-bike building and riding, making fermented foods, wild-crafting and being silent in places where there are no human sounds.

Stew Ingredient
User avatar
Posts: 896
Joined: Fri Jan 21, 2005 12:48 am
Location: Philadelphia

Postby golgo13 » Mon Oct 06, 2008 2:19 am

no. Lefty is the guy from Allentown.

special sauce
Posts: 5178
Joined: Fri Jan 21, 2005 12:21 am
Location: two one sic

Postby justinian » Mon Oct 06, 2008 2:21 am

I still think that $1000, or $500 is really freakin' generous for that apartment.
The HOFF, people! Knight Fuckin' RIDER right in the reclining chair section!! -- nettie

Queen Bee
User avatar
Posts: 47196
Joined: Sat Feb 05, 2005 8:48 am
Location: Just south of the North Pole

Postby northern_goddess » Mon Oct 06, 2008 2:21 am

All I remember is that Sare went to NYC to see him (Lefty) (not sure if Lefty is Chapito or if Geo got it mixed up by saying it was Chapito) and she stayed with him for a while. I remember her posting about painting some rooms in his house/apartment or whatever. They had some big fight and she went back to Australia. They then seemed to really hate each other and did a lot of on-line fighting... I think.

I'm sure others could probably post things they remember from the saga better than I could.
I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it.

http://www.fat-pie.com/salad.htm

red fanged She-devil
User avatar
Posts: 19503
Joined: Thu Jan 20, 2005 10:11 pm

Postby incognita » Mon Oct 06, 2008 2:22 am

Didn't Chapito morph into Chevy van aka Mr. President?

S8 - the whole Lefty/Sare thing was a RL relationship that went south and became an epic feud in the Men's Room. I don't know all the details, one was unbalanced, the other cheated. Accusations all around.
As an adult, the beer aisle at the grocery makes me feel exactly like the cereal aisle made me feel as a kid.

Queen Bee
User avatar
Posts: 47196
Joined: Sat Feb 05, 2005 8:48 am
Location: Just south of the North Pole

Postby northern_goddess » Mon Oct 06, 2008 2:23 am

golgo13 wrote:no. Lefty is the guy from Allentown.


So GeoDaddy is confused when he tells his story then. Because it was Lefty and Sare, right?
I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it.

http://www.fat-pie.com/salad.htm

Stew Ingredient
User avatar
Posts: 5040
Joined: Thu Jul 20, 2006 10:06 pm
Location: Oblivia

Postby Piel! » Mon Oct 06, 2008 2:24 am

equus wrote:
GeoDaddy wrote:
As for Geo decking anyone - not a f*cking chance!!!


And how would Urbanny know...

What would be wrong about posting a person's emails IF they make an allegation that you commited fraud (or, at least, were in any way dishonorable)



I entirely agree.

(edited to make clear what it is I entirely agree with)


Eye degree two.
The Blowkiest Bloek in the whole of Bleakdom

bark brak! bark barack karp! bark!

special sauce
Posts: 5178
Joined: Fri Jan 21, 2005 12:21 am
Location: two one sic

Postby justinian » Mon Oct 06, 2008 2:25 am

Didn't Chapito morph into Chevy van aka Mr. President?


That's Chet_Pino.
The HOFF, people! Knight Fuckin' RIDER right in the reclining chair section!! -- nettie

Stew Ingredient
User avatar
Posts: 896
Joined: Fri Jan 21, 2005 12:48 am
Location: Philadelphia

Postby golgo13 » Mon Oct 06, 2008 2:25 am

Sare was with Lefty for a time. Apparently she met Chapito/cookiemonster long enough to assess his posture.

Queen Bee
User avatar
Posts: 47196
Joined: Sat Feb 05, 2005 8:48 am
Location: Just south of the North Pole

Postby northern_goddess » Mon Oct 06, 2008 2:26 am

golgo13 wrote:Sare was with Lefty for a time. Apparently she met Chapito/cookiemonster long enough to assess his posture.

Ohhhhh, I didn't know about that part.
I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it.

http://www.fat-pie.com/salad.htm

Modern Leftits
User avatar
Posts: 17400
Joined: Thu Jan 20, 2005 10:16 pm
Location: I'm on a horse.

Postby equus » Mon Oct 06, 2008 2:29 am

Since Chapito, Lefty and Sare aren't here, I'm less convinced about the morality of dragging them into it.
Let no one build walls to divide us
Walls of hatred nor walls of stone
Come greet the dawn and stand beside us
We'll live together or we'll die alone

Queen Bee
User avatar
Posts: 47196
Joined: Sat Feb 05, 2005 8:48 am
Location: Just south of the North Pole

Postby northern_goddess » Mon Oct 06, 2008 2:30 am

The Left/Sare stuff was very public Equus.
I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it.

http://www.fat-pie.com/salad.htm

red fanged She-devil
User avatar
Posts: 19503
Joined: Thu Jan 20, 2005 10:11 pm

Postby incognita » Mon Oct 06, 2008 2:31 am

Shitty Bus Driver should run a transport service. And I agree with you Equus. Don't really understand what they have to do with the whole Btrav thing either, but that's free association for ya.
As an adult, the beer aisle at the grocery makes me feel exactly like the cereal aisle made me feel as a kid.

the Secret Sauce
User avatar
Posts: 25279
Joined: Sun Jan 02, 2005 11:46 pm
Location: El Norte

Postby section8 » Mon Oct 06, 2008 2:31 am

I'm less convinced about the morality of dragging them into it.

I'm "Lefty" will feel quite scandalized by this all. :lol:
My revolutionary farmer friend once labeled me as "severely creative." Yes, yes, I like tall-bike building and riding, making fermented foods, wild-crafting and being silent in places where there are no human sounds.

Stew Ingredient
User avatar
Posts: 896
Joined: Fri Jan 21, 2005 12:48 am
Location: Philadelphia

Postby golgo13 » Mon Oct 06, 2008 2:36 am

isn't it about time for someone to cross post a link back to this thread over on YC with a brand new handle?

"I just thought you should know what they're saying over at political stew..."

special sauce
Posts: 5178
Joined: Fri Jan 21, 2005 12:21 am
Location: two one sic

Postby justinian » Mon Oct 06, 2008 2:37 am

Is this some, what was it... terror insurance ... wind-up?
The HOFF, people! Knight Fuckin' RIDER right in the reclining chair section!! -- nettie

Stew Ingredient
User avatar
Posts: 28860
Joined: Sat Jan 22, 2005 10:00 pm
Location: manhattan project brownfields

Postby q5q » Mon Oct 06, 2008 2:38 am

all this stuff about people travelling internationally to meet internet...partners is very unseemly.
bodhisattva of sweetness, lite, and moist since 2001; dave_of_daves, whisperer_of_catsups

Vince wrote:
I'm never angry except with q5q who is a despicable abortion.

d&c
arbour zena: keith jarrett, charlie haden, jan gabarek, stuttgart rad orc

Queen Bee
User avatar
Posts: 47196
Joined: Sat Feb 05, 2005 8:48 am
Location: Just south of the North Pole

Postby northern_goddess » Mon Oct 06, 2008 2:38 am

Golgo, it's probably already happened. A few of them over there seem pretty obsessed with what gets said on this site. Some of them must lurk for hours just looking for something they can mention on TTYC when there is an opportunity to.
I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it.

http://www.fat-pie.com/salad.htm

Modern Leftits
User avatar
Posts: 17400
Joined: Thu Jan 20, 2005 10:16 pm
Location: I'm on a horse.

Postby equus » Mon Oct 06, 2008 2:40 am

q5q wrote:all this stuff about people travelling internationally to meet internet...partners is very unseemly.


Yes. Goodness me. Quite unbelievable.
Let no one build walls to divide us
Walls of hatred nor walls of stone
Come greet the dawn and stand beside us
We'll live together or we'll die alone

Stew Ingredient
User avatar
Posts: 896
Joined: Fri Jan 21, 2005 12:48 am
Location: Philadelphia

Postby golgo13 » Mon Oct 06, 2008 2:43 am

northern_goddess wrote:Golgo, it's probably already happened. A few of them over there seem pretty obsessed with what gets said on this site. Some of them must lurk for hours just looking for something they can mention on TTYC when there is an opportunity to.


Don't kid yourself. The obsessed freaks are among us and posting everyday.

Modern Leftits
User avatar
Posts: 17400
Joined: Thu Jan 20, 2005 10:16 pm
Location: I'm on a horse.

Postby equus » Mon Oct 06, 2008 2:44 am

northern_goddess wrote:Golgo, it's probably already happened. A few of them over there seem pretty obsessed with what gets said on this site. Some of them must lurk for hours just looking for something they can mention on TTYC when there is an opportunity to.


That reminds me, on the US election branch someone was saying that we left LP because it was corrupt. I thought we left because they closed the bar.
Let no one build walls to divide us
Walls of hatred nor walls of stone
Come greet the dawn and stand beside us
We'll live together or we'll die alone

Queen Bee
User avatar
Posts: 47196
Joined: Sat Feb 05, 2005 8:48 am
Location: Just south of the North Pole

Postby northern_goddess » Mon Oct 06, 2008 2:49 am

That makes me sad, golgo.
I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it.

http://www.fat-pie.com/salad.htm

Queen Bee
User avatar
Posts: 47196
Joined: Sat Feb 05, 2005 8:48 am
Location: Just south of the North Pole

Postby northern_goddess » Mon Oct 06, 2008 2:50 am

equus wrote:
northern_goddess wrote:Golgo, it's probably already happened. A few of them over there seem pretty obsessed with what gets said on this site. Some of them must lurk for hours just looking for something they can mention on TTYC when there is an opportunity to.


That reminds me, on the US election branch someone was saying that we left LP because it was corrupt. I thought we left because they closed the bar.

Too funny.
I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it.

http://www.fat-pie.com/salad.htm

Next

Return to Famous Dishes

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest