Georgia, Ukraine not getting NATO entry soon: Germany

Resurrection of all-time best threads

Moderator: Moderator

Stew Ingredient

Postby Collateral Knowledge » Fri Oct 03, 2008 2:24 pm

candy is dandy but... wrote:I thought you were marginally brighter than that, but I'll spell it out for you.

One's moral rights are not effected by the previous behavior of others. To imply that they are is preposterous.

A nation and a person are different things. Germany today has certain moral responsibilities which are the result of what it has done in the past. There is no 'other' in this case.
21 minutes of adventure!

Stew Ingredient

Postby Collateral Knowledge » Fri Oct 03, 2008 2:27 pm

invertebrate wrote:Another one that is geographicaly challenged and talks out of his ass. Go google the Ukraine and look at it's size.... it is such a small country. Most people would not consider Georgis a european country, look at it's location, it is further to the east then Turkey and most parts of turkey are considered being in asia
Evidently you are to thick, ignorant and dishonset...

Evidently you have reading problems. compared to Russia, Ukraine is small. And nowhere did I say Georgia was a European country.
21 minutes of adventure!

Stew Ingredient

Postby white collar » Fri Oct 03, 2008 2:27 pm

I love the formulation "what was done." So lovely a way of avoiding placing responsibility.

Anyways, looks like my Molotov-Ribbentrop Mk. 2 crack was just about on target.

If someone's grandad was a serial killer, this doesn't make his grandson in any way responsible for his actions and in no way deprives him of anything.

I don't really see why an entire continent and beyond should have to suffer devastation again to satisfy Germany's sense of self-worth.

I smell fear. Irrational fear.
The soldiers will fight and God will give the victory

Stew Ingredient

Postby invertebrate » Fri Oct 03, 2008 2:28 pm

Collateral Knowledge wrote:In toytone and invertebrate all one can see is the same victim mentality, sense of cultural superiority to Americans and pleasure in Jew-baiting that was typical of German society in the 1930s. I don't really see why an entire continent and beyond should have to suffer devastation again to satisfy Germany's sense of self-worth.

I knew that you are one of the three Stooges... I going for the "ass clown". If Toytone and I are what you call Jew-Baiting, it must realy work and get to you guys. Your (zionist superiority) tactics backfired and it is an eye for an eye now and you guys can't handle the heat.
By the way, I can't see it either why an entire continent and beyond should have to suffer to satisfy Jewi's sense of self-worth.[/
"We have been saying for a long time that Israel is a pedophiles paradise and everyone said we were exaggerating," council head Yitzhak Kadman said.

Stew Ingredient

Postby ToyTone » Fri Oct 03, 2008 2:29 pm

The position in favour of membership as soon as possible is not the German position

I think some here are so angry, they sell their own IQ just to score some cheap points.

the quote above is Merkel explaining Germany's position on the matter.
if 'a country having a position' is a problem for someone, this someone has bigger problems somewhere else.
better a bizarre humor than always angry

Stew Ingredient

Postby Collateral Knowledge » Fri Oct 03, 2008 2:31 pm

invertebrate wrote:I knew that you are one of the three Stooges... I going for the "ass clown". If Toytone and I are what you call Jew-Baiting, it must realy work and get to you guys. Your (zionist superiority) tactics backfired and it is an eye for an eye now and you guys can't handle the heat.
By the way, I can't see it either why an entire continent and beyond should have to suffer to satisfy Jewi's sense of self-worth.[/

I'm not any one of those posters, as everyone else here will know, and I'm not a Jew, though it says plenty that you assume anyone arguing with you must be a Jew. For your next trick will you be shooting yourself in your other foot?
21 minutes of adventure!

Stew Ingredient

Postby invertebrate » Fri Oct 03, 2008 2:39 pm

[quote="Collateral Knowledge]
That's exactly what she's doing by trying to prevent smaller countries becoming NATO members. Evidently you are too thick, ignorant or dishonest to be aware that the bullying of small European countries was the German national pastime in the 20th Century. Germans have no moral right to be pronouncing on or having an influence in the security arrangements of small countries like Georgia and Ukraine. You and Russia have done quite enough harm to them in recent decades as it is.[/quote]
Evidently you have reading problems. compared to Russia, Ukraine is small. And nowhere did I say Georgia was a European country

If I have reading problem.... I wonder what kind of problems you have
Last edited by invertebrate on Fri Oct 03, 2008 2:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"We have been saying for a long time that Israel is a pedophiles paradise and everyone said we were exaggerating," council head Yitzhak Kadman said.

Stew Ingredient

Postby ToyTone » Fri Oct 03, 2008 2:41 pm

son of a car. I give you a good advice.

stop your hate posting.
you are very insulting on this thread and you are lying. your ad hominems are getting worse. it does not help your cause....

It might haunt you actually. you should read the board guidelines as well.

Stew Ingredient

Postby Disco_Stu » Fri Oct 03, 2008 2:43 pm

Collateral Knowledge wrote:
invertebrate wrote:I knew that you are one of the three Stooges... I going for the "ass clown". If Toytone and I are what you call Jew-Baiting, it must realy work and get to you guys. Your (zionist superiority) tactics backfired and it is an eye for an eye now and you guys can't handle the heat.

I'm not any one of those posters, as everyone else here will know, and I'm not a Jew, though it says plenty that you assume anyone arguing with you must be a Jew. For your next trick will you be shooting yourself in your other foot?

CK, I'm starting to think it's a troll. Too deliberately antagonistic. No cherman would really post like this, unless he was in fact a neonazi. Even toytone presents more of a complete person here--in addition to his antagonism he tries to present a human side, make an occasional joke etc.
But invertebrate? No, he just acts like a troll.

The funny part is, all the 'humanists' on the board, who assure me they hate nazism and antisemitism even more, or at least as much as, they hate me, are so silent when a 'german' makes these sorts of statements about Jews.
Not that I'm surprised. I'm actually vindicated.

You, CK, set the standard. You often criticize me for over-reaching in anti europeanism, but then you back it up by calling out posters like invertebrate on his bullshit. Most of my erstwhile european critics, who pretend they're some sort of even handed judges, are nothing but outraged naysayers. They will hurl every epithet in the book at me for being a 'racist', but will remain strangely silent in the face of someone like invertebrate (merely echoing european history vis a vis germans and Jews).
The idea that their rage against me is based in some sort of 'humanism' is a joke that is easily exposed by their double standards. Simply looking at a true even handed person, like carson-CK, and comparing it to my dedicated crew of would-be critics, is enough to show what they are.

Stew Ingredient

Postby ToyTone » Fri Oct 03, 2008 2:52 pm

discostu, you ass-clown, are you able to contribute something to the topic at hand?

who agrees with collaterella that Germany should have the right to have a position regarding nato issues?

Stew Ingredient

Postby joeyramone » Fri Oct 03, 2008 2:55 pm

CK, The morons don't seem to understand the difference between an entity (A country, corporation) and an individual. Why would they?
"Your fairy tale would sound better if two elves came out and did the Safety Dance at the end." Logg to Zaffer

Stew Ingredient

Postby invertebrate » Fri Oct 03, 2008 3:00 pm

Disco_Shlomo are talking to your alter ego to back him up?

Stew Ingredient

Postby Collateral Knowledge » Fri Oct 03, 2008 3:01 pm

ToyTone wrote:stop your hate posting.
you are very insulting on this thread and you are lying. your ad hominems are getting worse. it does not help your cause....

It might haunt you actually. you should read the board guidelines as well.

It's okay. This thread

http://www.politicalstew.com/forum/view ... hp?t=55443

shows the most unhinged and unprovoked and unreciprocated abusive meltdown this board has ever seen. You got away with that but the mods were dumb enough to put it in Famous Dishes and that hypocrite feuder Eric pulled up a chair. I haven't even started on the kind of abuse I could subject you to, and I have a pass as a result of that thread, since no action was taken - let alone a single word from a mod - against your exceptional performance there.

Carry on wetting your lederhosen, Herr Tantrome.
21 minutes of adventure!

Blue Eyed Devil

Postby blueeyes_austin » Fri Oct 03, 2008 3:05 pm

I'd forgotten that thread. Rather a bit more "Critique of Pure Insanity" than "Critique of Pure Reason" I'd say.
"We shall cause a distortionary response in US fiscal policy! God is great! God is great!"--Electrolyte channeling the 9/11 hijackers

Stew Ingredient

Postby Collateral Knowledge » Fri Oct 03, 2008 3:07 pm

Stu,

thanks a lot. I agree about your usual critics. They are conspicuously silent about this kind of thing.

PS mods, I hope you are not going to let Toytone's wailing about 'hate speech' lead you to canning this thread as well. If you want to see a 'toxic stew' you only have to look at the thread in Famous Dishes. You know the one, and you know the story.
21 minutes of adventure!

Postby eric84 » Fri Oct 03, 2008 3:08 pm

You got away with that but the mods were dumb enough to put it in Famous Dishes and that hypocrite feuder Eric pulled up a chair.

Um, you wanted it in Famous Dishes. Remember?
Love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair.

Stew Ingredient

Postby joeyramone » Fri Oct 03, 2008 3:13 pm

Toytone is like danidisco's evil twin.
"Your fairy tale would sound better if two elves came out and did the Safety Dance at the end." Logg to Zaffer

Stew Ingredient

Postby invertebrate » Fri Oct 03, 2008 3:15 pm

I wonder which of you two is the main personality you or Disco? This is a severe case of schizophrenia with all this shoulder pating

Stew Ingredient

Postby ToyTone » Fri Oct 03, 2008 3:19 pm

carson, you were lobbying like hell to get this wonderful thread into the famous dishes.
i start to understand you have mental issues just like discostu and felix.

about what you wrote in this thread

In toytone you can see [ ] pleasure in Jew-baiting that was typical of German society in the 1930s.

I consider suing you for this on carson.
My best friend is good in doing this kind of things.

I know that the mods of this board are corrupt to the bones, there is nothing to be expected from them unfortunately. But the legal systems are catching up with this kind of abuse. So, if I were you I would apologize.

Stew Ingredient

Postby Collateral Knowledge » Fri Oct 03, 2008 3:19 pm

eric84 wrote:
You got away with that but the mods were dumb enough to put it in Famous Dishes and that hypocrite feuder Eric pulled up a chair.

Um, you wanted it in Famous Dishes. Remember?

Um, I wanted it in Famous Dishes because you and the other mods did nothing but smile indulgently on Toytone for his performance, remember? You yourself are on there, laughing about three centimeters under this by Totyone:

oh and about russian cruelty.... fuck you spineless motherfucker!!!!
fuck yourself. you fucking bitch. filthy piece of Amerigun shit. Amerigun bitch. filthy bastard Amerigun whore. filthy scum head. fuck you bloody lying Amerigun gunt! you fucking bitch!. you scum. you murderer. you goat fucker!!!

Remember now?

That's why I finally wanted it put there. I've been over this before but evidently you are too thick or dishonest to acknowledge that. It shows up Toytone and the mods perfectly when they can other threads as 'toxic' or whine about hate speech.
21 minutes of adventure!

Stew Ingredient

Postby Collateral Knowledge » Fri Oct 03, 2008 3:22 pm

ToyTone wrote:I consider suing you for this on carson.
My best friend is good in doing this kind of things.

I know that the mods of this board are corrupt to the bones, there is nothing to be expected from them unfortunately. But the legal systems are catching up with this kind of abuse. So, if I were you I would apologize.

If I were you, Toytone, I'd cry my eyes out. And then blame the Ameriguns.
21 minutes of adventure!

Stew Ingredient

Postby joeyramone » Fri Oct 03, 2008 3:24 pm

invertebrate wrote:I wonder which of you two is the main personality you or Disco? This is a severe case of schizophrenia with all this shoulder pating

That tortured syntax...could it be?

Stew Ingredient

Postby Collateral Knowledge » Fri Oct 03, 2008 3:26 pm

A termite is form of invertebrate, after all.
21 minutes of adventure!

Stew Ingredient

Postby invertebrate » Fri Oct 03, 2008 3:33 pm

mutha is fixing

Evil Overlord

Postby Right_Turn » Fri Oct 03, 2008 3:33 pm

Threats of legal action from Toy Tone? Quality stuff.

Postby eric84 » Fri Oct 03, 2008 3:33 pm

Um, I wanted it in Famous Dishes because you and the other mods did nothing but smile indulgently on Toytone for his performance, remember? :

So, let me get this straight: the mods were dumb in heeding your request. Er, ok....I was late to that thread but the impression I got was that you and others were rather proud of having Toytone meltdown and wanted to keep it as a souvenir.

You yourself are on there, laughing about three centimeters under this by Totyone

Of course, I wasn't laughing at you or at what toytone said but nice guilt by association attempt.
Love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair.

Stew Ingredient

Postby ToyTone » Fri Oct 03, 2008 3:33 pm

Collateral Knowledge. this is the last time I ask you to apologize.
for this sentence

In toytone and invertebrate all one can see is the same victim mentality, sense of cultural superiority to Americans and pleasure in Jew-baiting that was typical of German society in the 1930s.

eric, who is the mod in charge with legal actions? According to my lawyer this board must have someone whose business is to cooperate with him.

Stew Ingredient

Postby joeyramone » Fri Oct 03, 2008 3:37 pm

ToyTone wrote:Collateral Knowledge. this is the last time I ask you to apologize.
for this sentence

In toytone and invertebrate all one can see is the same victim mentality, sense of cultural superiority to Americans and pleasure in Jew-baiting that was typical of German society in the 1930s.

eric, who is the mod in charge with legal actions? According to my lawyer this board must have someone whose business is to cooperate with him.

What is the basis of your suit? You have a lawyer in taiwan who is going to file a suit in the United states? Do you know anything about jurisdiction of civil suits in the US, or venue?

What alaugh. Your imaginary "lawyer" should be disbarred, if he was real.

Stew Ingredient

Postby Collateral Knowledge » Fri Oct 03, 2008 3:39 pm

ToyTone wrote:Collateral Knowledge. this is the last time I ask you to apologize.
for this sentence

Dream on. I'm not apologizing for anything I say to someone who said the following about me:

fuck you spineless motherfucker!!!!
fuck yourself. you fucking bitch. filthy piece of Amerigun shit. Amerigun bitch. filthy bastard Amerigun whore. filthy scum head. fuck you bloody lying Amerigun gunt! you fucking bitch!. you scum. you murderer. you goat fucker!!!

Please sue the board and myself by all means. I have a copy of your meltdown thread and that's all I need.
21 minutes of adventure!

Stew Ingredient

Postby ToyTone » Fri Oct 03, 2008 3:43 pm

I will sue you CK, not the board.

your collection will not help you. I consider putting it into my case, since you fabricated the collection and presented it as if I would have written it.

Stew Ingredient

Postby joeyramone » Fri Oct 03, 2008 3:44 pm

God, I hope he does sue. I'll gladly prepare a countersuit and a third party action for both libel and IIED. Oarsum!

Stew Ingredient

Postby Collateral Knowledge » Fri Oct 03, 2008 3:44 pm

eric84 wrote:So, let me get this straight: the mods were dumb in heeding your request. Er, ok....

Yes, you were. You didn't want to do anything about Toytone and now you can't hide those posts. I only made that request once it was clear Toytone wouldn't apologize and the mods didn't give a crap.

Of course, I wasn't laughing at you or at what toytone said but nice guilt by association attempt.

No, you didn't give a shit what Toytone said, whereas you've pruned and canned threads for far less. I wonder what it was that caused you to overlook that. It's not like you've had a running feud with me for ages is it? You really are hopelessly biased as a moderator and should have resigned or been sacked long ago.
21 minutes of adventure!

Stew Ingredient

Postby joeyramone » Fri Oct 03, 2008 3:47 pm

ToyTone wrote:I will sue you CK, not the board.

your collection will not help you. I consider putting it into my case, since you fabricated the collection and presented it as if I would have written it.

LOL...oarsum. Boybone's going to sue CK for ...what exactly? And what sort of damages are you expecting?

Stew Ingredient

Postby invertebrate » Fri Oct 03, 2008 3:48 pm

This is worse then kindergarten.... you guys threathen to sue and countersue eachother about some insults that were slung at eachother on a website.... this is ridiculouse, grow up! And get a life

Stew Ingredient

Postby Disco_Stu » Fri Oct 03, 2008 3:51 pm

joeyramone wrote:

LOL...oarsum. Boybone's going to sue CK for ...what exactly? And what sort of damages are you expecting?

Wait til felix sees this. He's long said toytone is mentally ill. Nothing proves it like screaming 'lawsuit'!

Anyway, this thread will probably be disappeared before felix gets a look.

Can I sue the mods for selective thread removal?

Evil Overlord

Postby Right_Turn » Fri Oct 03, 2008 3:53 pm

Removed? This should eventually be in Famous Dishes.

We all know it will be in many Memoe Pads.

Stew Ingredient

Postby ToyTone » Fri Oct 03, 2008 3:53 pm

so, eric?

Stew Ingredient

Postby joeyramone » Fri Oct 03, 2008 3:53 pm

Disco_Stu wrote:
joeyramone wrote:

Wait til felix sees this. He's long said toytone is mentally ill. Nothing proves it like screaming 'lawsuit'!

Anyway, this thread will probably be disappeared before felix gets a look.

Can I sue the mods for selective thread removal?

just C&P it for your later viewing pleasure. I'm sure the board attorneys will agree with my analysis on boybone's "suit". Any decent attorney would throw Franz out on his keester with this case.

Stew Ingredient

Postby Disco_Stu » Fri Oct 03, 2008 3:58 pm

ToyTone wrote:so, eric?

It is a little bit creepy how one german apologist is so drawn to another.

Germans instinctively know where to find the Ratline.

Blue Eyed Devil

Postby blueeyes_austin » Fri Oct 03, 2008 4:00 pm

for this sentence

And here I was thinking it was the Ameriguns who are all just a bunch of frivilous lawsuit filers!
"We shall cause a distortionary response in US fiscal policy! God is great! God is great!"--Electrolyte channeling the 9/11 hijackers

Stew Ingredient

Postby invertebrate » Fri Oct 03, 2008 4:04 pm

Disco_Stu wrote:

It is a little bit creepy how one Zionist is so drawn to another.

They instinctively know where to find the Ratline

Stew Ingredient

Postby DeSelby » Fri Oct 03, 2008 4:10 pm

Georgia and the Ukraine are essentially mafia states. There is no way they are ready for NATO. The idea is preposterous. The rest of NATO commits to defending any infringement of their sovereignty? Why? Is their sovereign integrity really worth a potential war with Russia?

Postby eric84 » Fri Oct 03, 2008 4:13 pm

eric, who is the mod in charge with legal actions?

The same guy with the circular file. This isn't the first lawsuit threatened around here though they all make me laugh.

Stew Ingredient

Postby ToyTone » Fri Oct 03, 2008 4:19 pm

eric84 wrote:

The same guy with the circular file.

you can laugh, I am not suing you. who is that guy?

Stew Ingredient

Postby joeyramone » Fri Oct 03, 2008 4:20 pm

ToyTone wrote:
eric84 wrote:

:roll:

Stew Ingredient

Postby Disco_Stu » Fri Oct 03, 2008 4:20 pm

invertebrate wrote:
Disco_Stu wrote:

It is a little bit creepy how one Zionist is so drawn to another.

They instinctively know where to find the Ratline

Well, I see the troll is fully emerged from its shell now. Not even a pretense anymore. :)

Evil Overlord

Postby Right_Turn » Fri Oct 03, 2008 4:20 pm

eric84 wrote:

The same guy with the circular file. This isn't the first lawsuit threatened around here though they all make me laugh.

Actually, we do have a staff attorney. His office is on the 2nd floor next to our Accounting Dept. I'll check with the Human Resources admin and see if he's still out with the flu.

For fucks sake, Toy Tone. What kind of operation do you think this is?

Stew Ingredient

Postby joeyramone » Fri Oct 03, 2008 4:24 pm

Right_Turn wrote:
For fucks sake, Toy Tone. What kind of operation do you think this is?

Evil Overlord

Postby Right_Turn » Fri Oct 03, 2008 4:31 pm

ToyTone wrote:
eric84 wrote:

His name is Mr. Subpoena.

Stew Ingredient

Postby Disco_Stu » Fri Oct 03, 2008 4:33 pm

You know, on the last thread that the mods decided to zap for some reason, toytone admitted that the reason germans aren't capable of fully accepting the enormity of the crime they committed during the glory years is that if they did so, they'd go insane.

Apparently in his case it's too late.

PreviousNext

Return to Famous Dishes