Georgia, Ukraine not getting NATO entry soon: Germany

Resurrection of all-time best threads

Moderator: Moderator

Stew Ingredient

Postby joeyramone » Fri Oct 03, 2008 4:42 pm

Toytone's legal team:

"Your fairy tale would sound better if two elves came out and did the Safety Dance at the end." Logg to Zaffer

playing outside

Postby i_have_shiny_shoes » Fri Oct 03, 2008 5:19 pm

eric, who is the mod in charge with legal actions? According to my lawyer this board must have someone whose business is to cooperate with him.

The funniest fucking thing I've ever had the pleasure to read on this board.
we're discussing it, so it's not secret.

Stew Ingredient

Postby Collateral Knowledge » Fri Oct 03, 2008 5:33 pm

i_have_shiny_shoes wrote:
eric, who is the mod in charge with legal actions? According to my lawyer this board must have someone whose business is to cooperate with him.

It's not funny if you're the person who's going to be paying in human hair, gold teeth and false limbs when Herr Toytone wins. :(
21 minutes of adventure!

Stew Ingredient

Postby joeyramone » Fri Oct 03, 2008 5:55 pm

And there's a lawyer weighing in on Dieter's threats. Told you.
"Your fairy tale would sound better if two elves came out and did the Safety Dance at the end." Logg to Zaffer

Stew Ingredient

Postby muthafunky » Fri Oct 03, 2008 6:47 pm

Wow, an anonymous handle threatening to sue another anonymous handle for... what, defamation?

Truly this must be the pinnacle of losing an argument? "You shut up or I'm going to sue you!"

Stew Ingredient

Postby joeyramone » Fri Oct 03, 2008 6:55 pm

muthafunky wrote:Wow, an anonymous handle threatening to sue another anonymous handle for... what, defamation?

Truly this must be the pinnacle of losing an argument? "You shut up or I'm going to sue you!"

germans have great respect for the law.

Stew Ingredient

Postby invertebrate » Fri Oct 03, 2008 7:34 pm

joeyramone wrote:
muthafunky wrote:Wow, an anonymous handle threatening to sue another anonymous handle for... what, defamation?

germans have great respect for the law.

unlike the yanks
"We have been saying for a long time that Israel is a pedophiles paradise and everyone said we were exaggerating," council head Yitzhak Kadman said.

Stew Ingredient

Postby Collateral Knowledge » Fri Oct 03, 2008 7:50 pm

It's okay for the US posters but it's not funny for me. I'm getting a little scared now. I live near railroad tracks.
21 minutes of adventure!

Stew Ingredient

Postby Vince » Fri Oct 03, 2008 7:58 pm

Great thread!

No matter how bad it gets I can still wake up, take a deep breath, and think: "Could be worse: could be German".

Good luck with that Kraut thing!
"Do you ski?"
"Do I look like I can ski you fuckhead, I can barely walk."

Stew Ingredient

Postby Piel! » Fri Oct 03, 2008 9:21 pm

invertebrate wrote:
Collateral Knowledge wrote:Germany should have no vote or influence whatsoever on who else is admitted to NATO. Merkel is evidently trying to sabotage the organisation from within. If she persists, Germany should be kicked out of NATO.

This would be the best thing that could ever happen. No more troops sent to Afghanistan.... no patroling the Israeli or somali coastline with german navy vessels.... no more crews for AWACS airplanes.... no more Tornado reconosence jets over Afghanistan, Pakistan and parts of the middleeast... and the best part, no more warmongering yanks and their bases and logitics in a independent country that has been "occupied" by US troops since the end of WW2

I have news for you, US troops are not in Germany by invitation. If you don't get that yet I feel sorry for you. And ALL of your neighbors are very happy that US troops are there too.
The Blowkiest Bloek in the whole of Bleakdom

bark brak! bark barack karp! bark!

Postby eric84 » Fri Oct 03, 2008 9:36 pm

So, NATO is occupying Germany?
Love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair.

Blue Eyed Devil

Postby blueeyes_austin » Fri Oct 03, 2008 9:49 pm

That's an interesting question. Formal occupation in the West ended in 1951, so legally Germany has the status to demand withdrawal of foriegn forces under the terms of the SOFA with NATO.

Practically...much more difficult to imagine how that works. Remember, NATO has three real purposes: To keep the US in, the Soviets (Russians) out, and the Germans down.
"We shall cause a distortionary response in US fiscal policy! God is great! God is great!"--Electrolyte channeling the 9/11 hijackers

Stew Ingredient

Postby candy is dandy but... » Fri Oct 03, 2008 11:33 pm

Germany today has certain moral responsibilities which are the result of what it has done in the past.

Have some sticks;

Do the USA or the UK have similar moral responsibilities?
Are these moral responsibilities perpetual, or is there a cut off date or circumstance?

Your contention is absurd. There is no 'it'.
I want my fucking money back

Stew Ingredient

Postby Piel! » Fri Oct 03, 2008 11:37 pm

Stew Ingredient

Postby Piel! » Fri Oct 03, 2008 11:38 pm

candy is dandy but... wrote:
Germany today has certain moral responsibilities which are the result of what it has done in the past.

Have some sticks;

Do the USA or the UK have similar moral responsibilities?
Are these moral responsibilities perpetual, or is there a cut off date or circumstance?

Your contention is absurd. There is no 'it'.

Churchill and Roosevelt=Hitler

Of course.

Stew Ingredient

Postby candy is dandy but... » Fri Oct 03, 2008 11:39 pm

Your best shot has always disappointed you, hasn't it?
I want my fucking money back

Stew Ingredient

Postby Piel! » Fri Oct 03, 2008 11:41 pm

candy is dandy but... wrote:Your best shot has always disappointed you, hasn't it?

Precious Petula, why don't you try and turn this into a "blame the Joos" thread, you know you want too.

Does this board help you work out your real life frustrations?

Stew Ingredient

Postby ToyTone » Sat Oct 04, 2008 12:18 am

i_have_shiny_shoes wrote:

thanks Shoeshine! I was hoping that someone would be able to appreciate my efforts here.

It was a nice day on board of this Stew Ship.
let's drop out of warp. there is a nice planet near by, we could go acheck if there is any life form down there!
better a bizarre humor than always angry

Instigator

Postby cuchulainn » Sat Oct 04, 2008 4:26 am

One of the best threads I have read lately!

Better than the Onion!

Stew Ingredient

Postby ToyTone » Sat Oct 04, 2008 6:40 am

much better, even though the onion covers more "trades".

here we have a havy focus on hypocrites and scumbags.

notice how for example CK uses the Holocaust for all his problems.

first he uses the Holocaust to "not allow" Germany to have an opinion on matters regarding the Nato

and then, this moral dumb uses the holocaust to make stupid cheap jokes.

just the idea of using the Holocaust together with similes gives me the creeps

It's not funny if you're the person who's going to be paying in human hair, gold teeth and false limbs when Herr Toytone wins. Sad

and look at that
It's okay for the US posters but it's not funny for me. I'm getting a little scared now. I live near railroad tracks.

he is downright toying with the Holocaust in a vomit-inducing smug way to make his silly jokes.

it all will be in the package. My lawyer has advised me not to talk about the legal action on this board eanymore, so.....

eric, put that thread in the famous dishes. IT contains so much the current Political Stew stands for.

Stew Ingredient

Postby Collateral Knowledge » Sat Oct 04, 2008 11:57 am

first he uses the Holocaust to "not allow" Germany to have an opinion on matters regarding the Nato

I didn't use the Holocaust. I used the Second World War. You know, that lovely little backdrop to the Holocaust that Germany arranged.

My lawyer has advised me not to talk about the legal action on this board eanymore

Well you should really pester him about this. Then I can countersue you and you'll be led away from court in tears and financial ruins, like in a Nineteenth Century realist novel.
21 minutes of adventure!

Stew Ingredient

Postby ToyTone » Sat Oct 04, 2008 2:25 pm

CoKno, on this thread you have revealed your racist mindset in a brilliant way. Your thoughts expressed here are not only ridiculous and flat, they come close to hate speech.
but let's start slowly...
Germany should have no vote or influence whatsoever on who else is admitted to NATO. Merkel is evidently trying to sabotage the organisation from within. If she persists, Germany should be kicked out of NATO.

so you don't think that NATO should proceed according to its rules and statues?
you are clearly not very bright.

It would be good if a few more NATO members - Germany excepted, of course - were nuclear weapon powers, in order to keep the traditional large thugs of modern European politics in check.

... like Belgium keeping Germany in check with nuclear weapons.
you are clearly very creative in producing highly comical entertainment, I give you that.

Germany can be relied on to screw up again, go mad and start yet another European war. Except this time it will be fun seeing the Poles kick your ass rather than the other way round.

this quote is best to show you as the racist you are. The idea that a people should be dealt with according to history is one of the basic elements that constitutes RACISM who loves to indulge in racial discrimination.
(UN definition: the term "racial discrimination" shall mean any distinction, exclusion, restriction or preference based on race, colour, descent, or national or ethnic origin which has the purpose or effect of nullifying or impairing the recognition, enjoyment or exercise, on an equal footing, of human rights and fundamental freedoms in the political, economic, social, cultural or any other field of public life.)

shell we continue? (remember, all this shit is from this very thread, haha)
Germany is not an important NATO country, it's merely a country that has to have a close eye kept on it in case it starts yet another European war.

you are entitled to your opinion, CoKno, you son of a car, just let me tell you, it is difficult to show more ignorance than you do here. Everyone who is at least semi literate knows that the US needs Germany sooo much, they beg, plea, bully and cry to get Germany involved even stronger... not to mention the strategic importance of its geographical position.

PS I don't have a seat in NATO, nor have I been responsible for for the most costly war in human history, so please don't compare me with Germany.

here we have the glimpse of sheer genius. Thanks for telling us that you are not a country. now we all feel better!

but, we have the chance to know you as a person as well
I haven't even started on the kind of abuse I could subject you to, and I have a pass as a result of that thread, since no action was taken - let alone a single word from a mod - against your exceptional performance there.

first you are a big crybaby, ran to the mods, they laugh at you, you bully and bully, you get you bog wish, then you accuse the mods of being stupid and arrogant.... and then.... hahaha.. .you threaten me to give me back my alleged abuse?
Man! bring it up! I am here, throw your shit on me... it cannot be worse than it is now, CoKno, I see you suffering, I see you in pain, boy, let it lose. I can take your abuse. I can take your anger... I have a cappuccino!
nothing more boring than a angry bulletin board poster who threatens to abuse someone... this is really disgusting!

to close the curtain, to finish this performance.... suddenly CoKno comes up with just another bomb, another completely unparalleled and breathtakingly crisp moment.... stutter stutter
A termite is form of invertebrate, after all.

is there a Nobel Prize for Political Biology.... it is yours bozo!

arrogant Yankee cokehead

Postby Felix » Sat Oct 04, 2008 4:59 pm

Best. Thread. Ever.

ToyTone, I need a retainer.
Cherman humor: ha! because your father hates you, you have no one to fuck, you can't afford health care, you have nothing but this board, you pretend to have cancer, you are a racist pig, you are stupid, you are a bloody fuckface...

Stew Ingredient

Postby Collateral Knowledge » Sat Oct 04, 2008 5:19 pm

When I lose everything, will I have to pay Herr Tantrome's mental asylum bill as well?
21 minutes of adventure!

arrogant Yankee cokehead

Postby Felix » Sat Oct 04, 2008 5:41 pm

Collateral Knowledge wrote:When I lose everything, will I have to pay Herr Tantrome's mental asylum bill as well?

When he prevails on his claim of tortiously intentional infliction of severe emotional distress, you'll lose the shirt off your back.
Cherman humor: ha! because your father hates you, you have no one to fuck, you can't afford health care, you have nothing but this board, you pretend to have cancer, you are a racist pig, you are stupid, you are a bloody fuckface...

Stew Ingredient

Postby muthafunky » Sat Oct 04, 2008 5:49 pm

My lawyer has advised me not to talk about the legal action on this board eanymore, so.....

That's the first sensible thing I've heard about this suing saga. I agree, you're best off not mentioning this again, though I think a lot of people would be disappointed as it's a great opportunity to further mock you.

Stew Ingredient

Postby ToyTone » Sun Oct 05, 2008 12:46 am

Felix wrote:Best. Thread. Ever.

ToyTone, I need a retainer.

no binocular vision and bad teeth? poor Pielix, you better settle down in Mexico permanently!

Stew Ingredient

Postby ToyTone » Sun Oct 05, 2008 3:41 pm

you have no idea how identifiable everyone on this board is, especially in the country CoKno posts from.

your last sentence is one of the dumbest sentences I have read recently.
It is not about an argument. It is more about assault. mute a fucky, the way you joke about it shows that you are too dumb to see that.

If someone assaults you, you should go to the police.
if a bystander makes a remark like.... "ah he was assaulted, and has nothing better to do than to go to the police. That just shows that he lost the fight." most people would think that the bystander is pretty medieval. That bystander is you.

Stew Ingredient

Postby Collateral Knowledge » Sun Oct 05, 2008 3:53 pm

You're really going for the total self-humiliation option, aren't you, Toytone?

You don't seem to be able to see the faintest irony about complaining about 'assault' here in view of your disgracefully abusive and unprovoked if amusing meltdown a couple of months ago which people can still read right here: http://www.politicalstew.com/forum/view ... 43&start=0. (it really warms up on page 2)

It's like any self-awareness you ever had was long ago crushed by... I dunno, some object weighing 56.9 tonnes, with a crew of 5 and a top speed of 38KM/h.
21 minutes of adventure!

Stew Ingredient

Postby muthafunky » Sun Oct 05, 2008 7:12 pm

Waaah! You make me mad and I'm going to sue you! Waaaah!

Evil Overlord

Postby Right_Turn » Mon Oct 06, 2008 12:50 am

ToyTone wrote:

you have no idea how identifiable everyone on this board is, especially in the country CoKno posts from.

Yeah, mutha has no idea how this board operates.

Stew Ingredient

Postby ToyTone » Mon Oct 06, 2008 4:54 am

Right_Turn wrote:
ToyTone wrote:

Yeah, mutha has no idea how this board operates.

I am sure he knows how this board operates, but he seems to have no idea how identifiable everyone on this board is. using a handle is no protection against a lawsuit.

Evil Overlord

Postby Right_Turn » Mon Oct 06, 2008 6:00 am

Uh, I'm sure mutha is vaguely aware of the existence of IP addresses.

Anyway, I will humor you a bit.

Are you aware of what it takes to get a third party (internet provider, message board, website, etc.) to release someone's IP address? You think someone (lawyer or not, but especially from a foreign country) can just call or e-mail a website manager and get it? You think the person with that information will just say "Oh, sure. User X's IP address(es) is ________. Thanks for calling! Anything else I can do for you?"

You're out of your fucking mind if you think anyone that runs a website will just give out someone's IP address to anyone that asks or even threatens. You'll need a court order, from an American court, to get it. To get that, you better have a really good reason (like a murder or a fraud investigation) or your 'lawyer' will be laughed out of the court room. 'Someone defamed my anonymous username on a message board' isn't going to get you more than five seconds in front of a judge before the lawyer is dismissed. Of course, you won't even get to that point until you've shelled out a few thousands dollars to an American attorney willing to take your 'case'. That's if you find a lawyer that doesn't laugh his/her ass off after hearing what you claim your 'case' is.

Even then, if the absurdly impossible happens and you get an American court order for Political Stew to release the user's IPs (and assuming those IPs aren't through proxy servers, public computers, university computers, or a large corporation, etc.), you would then have to get the ISP of that IP(s) to release the suscriber's identification. Good fucking luck getting that to happen. Again, you'll need another court order for that.

All of that before would have to happen before you even get to start your so-called lawsuit.

Stew Ingredient

Postby white collar » Mon Oct 06, 2008 6:28 am

I can't believe you guys are for real
The soldiers will fight and God will give the victory

Evil Overlord

Postby Right_Turn » Mon Oct 06, 2008 6:34 am

white collar wrote:I can't believe you guys are for real

You will hear from lawyer about this!

By the way, do you know a good lawyer in Russia to help me with my lawsuit against you?

Stew Ingredient

Postby white collar » Mon Oct 06, 2008 6:36 am

Right_Turn wrote:
white collar wrote:I can't believe you guys are for real

You will hear from lawyer about this!

By the way, do you know a good lawyer in Russia to help me with my lawsuit against you?

My friend happens to be an attorney
The soldiers will fight and God will give the victory

Stew Ingredient

Postby ToyTone » Mon Oct 06, 2008 7:15 am

right! turn

I am in possession of coknow's name and the address where he usually sits and posts his racist stuff.

all your yada is no good, see, you are the one who has a big mouth but it seems that you can do nothing than gratifying yourself.

sentences like this
In toytone and invertebrate all one can see is the same victim mentality, sense of cultural superiority to Americans and pleasure in Jew-baiting that was typical of German society in the 1930s.

convinced my friend. He is on it, and you can humor me all you want, all you actually do to me, is showing that you have no imagination, no guts, no spirit and are probably piss poor in memorizing stuff.

Evil Overlord

Postby Right_Turn » Mon Oct 06, 2008 7:23 am

Great, Toy Tone. It sounds like you have everything under control. So, no need to ask eric84 or the other mods for anything; not that you would ever get it.

God's speed on your noble quest. It seems...plausible, rational, and sane and sounds like something an emotionally stable and well grounded person would occupy their time with. I'm sure the courts will think it as something worthy of their as well.

I'm sure it's all an IIQ test, right?

Stew Ingredient

Postby ToyTone » Mon Oct 06, 2008 8:46 am

God's speed on your noble quest. It seems...plausible, rational, and sane and sounds like something an emotionally stable and well grounded person would occupy their time with. I'm sure the courts will think it as something worthy of their as well.

thanks, absolutely. Glad you agree it's always correct to fight abuse.
you are wrong about the IIQ test thought. It is more about having more fun on a board like this. It is a little dull that you can abuse without having to face the possibility of of being held accountable for it, don't you think?

where is the fun in abusing, attacking, and lying if you know that there are no rules, no possible consequences? shallow, shallow.

Stew Ingredient

Postby Collateral Knowledge » Mon Oct 06, 2008 9:34 am

ToyTone wrote:right! turn

I am in possession of coknow's name and the address where he usually sits and posts his racist stuff.

If you know my name and address, post them here. You have my full permission. Except that you have no idea, you blowhard.

where is the fun in abusing, attacking, and lying if you know that there are no rules, no possible consequences? shallow, shallow.

If you imagine there would be consequences for me, what do you think would happen to you when you were countersued for, among other things, calling me 'a murderer' and 'a goatfucker'? Why do you imagine the same 'laws' you refer to would not apply to yourself? Do you think there is a special exemption for infantile and racist Germans? Climb up your thumb, you dope.
21 minutes of adventure!

Stew Ingredient

Postby ToyTone » Mon Oct 06, 2008 9:50 am

coknow - your name and address here, haha, you wish! that would be against the rules of this board. just wait for the snail mail, don't rush things.

I called you a goatfucker and a murderer. So what! these are insults which fly around here all the time.

you are too dumb to understand the difference between personal insults and racist slander or racist abuse.

Insults on a board like this are as normal as salt in the soup, lumpy gravy or not. I could collect insults you typed in here (you use insults more and more recently), or others typed in.
There would not be a significant difference.

but you, son of a car. you did something completely different on this thread. YOu insulted me in a racist way. You instigated hate against me by lying about me and you took my nationality to abuse me.

hold you balls, car, the road ahead is bumpy.

Stew Ingredient

Postby Collateral Knowledge » Mon Oct 06, 2008 10:13 am

mutha is fixing
21 minutes of adventure!

Stew Ingredient

Postby ToyTone » Mon Oct 06, 2008 10:57 am

it would be a typo if I'd have written "American whore", or something, cause 'amerigun' stands for 'a war and fear monger', a conservative liar and/or religious ass-clown, short... someone like you and many others here.
The expression does not stand for America, doesn't even imply that the person is American, and stands in no way for all Americans. I love America!

About your name.
you are Gab Stutzman, and the address is Berkeley Avenue, Reading, England, UK

well, I would suggest, for your own safety, get yourself some warm socks from Woolworth, car, cold feet are so unhealthy and can't be balanced out with hot ears and trembling teeth.

Stew Ingredient

Postby Collateral Knowledge » Mon Oct 06, 2008 11:13 am

ToyTone wrote:About your name.

Wrong. And why have you given me a Jewish name? You are as transparent as invertebrate, you Nazi cunt.
21 minutes of adventure!

Stew Ingredient

Postby ToyTone » Mon Oct 06, 2008 11:44 am

Collateral Knowledge wrote:
ToyTone wrote:About your name.

Wrong. And why have you given me a Jewish name? You are as transparent as invertebrate, you Nazi cunt.

well, how surprising! that's why I did not want to post your name. You would never admit that it is correct.
but, son of a car, your anger shows that you are hit in the core.
hahaha! I have not given you a name. I am not your father!

you, like other ass-clowns on this board insult me for things I am not, things you invent, things you project on me.

I insult you for things you are, things you present here, things you have written here on this board.

that is a huuuge difference.
you are just like others, insulting me for being German.... or insinuating that I am a nazi and then insulting me for that.
the lawsuit will take account of this as well.

Stew Ingredient

Postby Collateral Knowledge » Mon Oct 06, 2008 11:55 am

ToyTone wrote:that is a huuuge difference.

Yeah, the huge difference appears in your warped and self-righteous mind to be that it's okay for you to relentlessly abuse others, including calling someone a murderer, but not for you to get a fraction of it back. Unfortunately for you, no court outside of the Third Reich would see it your way.

you are just like others, insulting me for being German....

You're insulted not because you are a German but because you are an arse. I insult you because of your unprovoked and disgraceful racist and defamatory meltdown on the Famous Dishes thread. I had done nothing to merit it. You could and should have apologized then but instead delighted in adding to your insults. Now you are whining and making a complete fool of yourself.

You are like a child who calls names over and over and then bursts into tears when anyone replies. You don't deserves sympathy or compensation. Evidently your parents didn't beat you enough. If they had, we might have been spared your odious and juvenile behavior here.
21 minutes of adventure!

Stew Ingredient

Postby ToyTone » Mon Oct 06, 2008 12:05 pm

a racist.
if there would be one single person on this board who is not a racist, it would be me. You are not able to bring up anything I wrote here, that would indicate that I am a racist. Looking at your hate full yada on this very thread alone is enough to make one thing very clear.

you are a racist, car, not just a soup-nazi kind of racist, but a full-fletched and hateful beast.

Stew Ingredient

Postby invertebrate » Mon Oct 06, 2008 12:16 pm

Collateral Knowledge wrote:You are like a child who calls names over and over and then bursts into tears when anyone replies. You don't deserves sympathy or compensation.

pot calling the kettle black...
"We have been saying for a long time that Israel is a pedophiles paradise and everyone said we were exaggerating," council head Yitzhak Kadman said.

Stew Ingredient

Postby Collateral Knowledge » Mon Oct 06, 2008 12:30 pm

invertebrate wrote:
Collateral Knowledge wrote:You are like a child who calls names over and over and then bursts into tears when anyone replies. You don't deserves sympathy or compensation.

pot calling the kettle black...

Apparently this is my 'bursting into tears':

collateral knowledge wrote:I'm not a Jew, though it says plenty that you assume anyone arguing with you must be a Jew. For your next trick will you be shooting yourself in your other foot?
21 minutes of adventure!

Stew Ingredient

Postby ToyTone » Mon Oct 06, 2008 12:38 pm

mmm more like calling me a nazi cunt, we covered that ground already.

oh, btw, I have the names of some other Stew posters as well,
if anyone wants me to confirm their names,
ask me please.

PreviousNext

Return to Famous Dishes