We Are Winning

Resurrection of all-time best threads

Moderator: Moderator

Stew Ingredient

Postby Wellpisser » Wed May 28, 2008 4:14 am

Polardude wrote:here's the whole Toy tone rant

you are simply an idiot,
or maybe just a goat fucker and btw fuck yourself. you fucking bitch. filthy piece of Amerigun shit. Amerigun bitch. filthy bastard Amerigun whore. filthy scum head. fuck you bloody lying Amerigun gunt! you fucking bitch!. you scum. you murderer

Its a gem, isn't it?

I wonder if it will make its way into "Famous Dishes"?

Stew Ingredient

Postby ToyTone » Wed May 28, 2008 4:16 am

Polardude wrote:
sig line material

already there, but the original quote is a lot longer

the original quote is not my rant, but me pasting a sound bite collection collateral did from some of the insults I directed at him in this thread and patched them together, but never mind....

I think I reached my objective. From now on you guys will use less insults on this board. We still have to work on the "concentrating on the topic" bit, but I am modestly confident that we will make some progress there as well.
Last edited by ToyTone on Wed May 28, 2008 4:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
better a bizarre humor than always angry

Stew Ingredient

Postby Polardude » Wed May 28, 2008 4:16 am

it qualifies
Mali
"Aint that sweet. 3 kosher klown on one thread. Pity its not in a coffee bar in tel aviv. It would make an interesting target."

Stew Ingredient

Postby Suheil » Wed May 28, 2008 4:23 am

ToyTone wrote:
Polardude wrote:
sig line material

already there, but the original quote is a lot longer

the original quote is not my rant, but me pasting a sound bite collection collateral did from some of the insults I directed at him in this thread and patched them together, but never mind....

I think I reached my objective. From now on you guys will use less insults on this board. We still have to work on the "concentrating on the topic" bit, but I am modestly confident that we will make some progress there as well.

You have attacked me unprovoked; you are melting, slow down.
a man from the east

Stew Ingredient

Postby Polardude » Wed May 28, 2008 4:27 am

You're organizational ability would make you great uncles proud.

what is this

toy Tone
you are as dumb, as shallow, as stinking and decaying as a amerigun rat, a merry gun, am ah rick hun, amen rick hen, at least....
Mali
"Aint that sweet. 3 kosher klown on one thread. Pity its not in a coffee bar in tel aviv. It would make an interesting target."

Stew Ingredient

Postby ToyTone » Wed May 28, 2008 4:31 am

Polardude wrote:

You're organizational ability would make you great uncles proud.

what is this

toy Tone
you are as dumb, as shallow, as stinking and decaying as a amerigun rat, a merry gun, am ah rick hun, amen rick hen, at least....

that is me, trying to satisfy wailpisser need for dieter.

but, to go back to the shit up here, the honor really goes to ck, he did a great job pasting all that bits together, I am impressed...

you amerigun bubblegum peanut penis

Stew Ingredient

Postby q5q » Wed May 28, 2008 4:34 am

We Are Winning

you misspelled 'whining'.
bodhisattva of sweetness, lite, and moist since 2001; dave_of_daves, whisperer_of_catsups

Vince wrote:
I'm never angry except with q5q who is a despicable abortion.

d&c
arbour zena: keith jarrett, charlie haden, jan gabarek, stuttgart rad orc

Stew Ingredient

Postby Collateral Knowledge » Wed May 28, 2008 4:37 am

ToyTone wrote:the original quote is not my rant,

They are all your words and you have willingly reposted them twice. There are too many to put them all in a sig-line - I know, I've tried. They are your words and you have made an utter fool of yourself on this thread not only by posting them but by reposting them and even embellishing them.

Incredible. The worst I called you on this thread was Rumpelstiltskin. Your weird and repeated vomit of insults was totally unprovoked. That you can talk about concentrating on the topic after your performance here is surely a matter for disbelief.

Evidently eric approved of it though, as his post on this thread sought only to point out someone else's typo. Ah well, perhaps he mislaid his reading glasses.

Bandra, I would definitely like this to go in Famous Dishes and I'd welcome any and all support in getting it nominated. I've PM-ed the mods with the request, so secondings are welcome. Methuslah's can't be the only meltdown worthy of inclusion there now.
21 minutes of adventure!

Stew Ingredient

Postby ToyTone » Wed May 28, 2008 4:49 am

ck - you know nothing about the suffering of the Afghani people and how much America has contributed to that. that fact together with the self-centered way you present yourself here makes you an ignorant asshole.

Stew Ingredient

Postby oldtimer » Wed May 28, 2008 4:52 am

ToyTone if you're going to make the argument that the Soviet invasion was somehow justified (which is a position I totally reject btw but I always try to be helpful and besides that you're clearly out-numbered here) why not mention Brzezinski's interview with Nouvelle Observateur and argue that the US provoked it in the first place?

Stew Ingredient

Postby Collateral Knowledge » Wed May 28, 2008 4:58 am

Toytone, you are the person who responded to numbered data about the amount of Afghan farmers bombed, towns destroyed and population killed or maimed by landmines by the Russians merely with this choice piece of political analysis and 'argument':

fuck you spineless motherfucker!!!!
fuck yourself. you fucking bitch. filthy piece of Amerigun shit. Amerigun bitch. filthy bastard Amerigun whore. filthy scum head. fuck you bloody lying Amerigun gunt! you fucking bitch!. you scum. you murderer. you goat fucker!!!

so I'll happily leave to to others to judge the relative seriousness and merits of yours and my debating on this thread.

It's probably too late to stop digging yourself out of this hole now, so I'd helpfully suggest you keep going and aim for Australia.
21 minutes of adventure!

Stew Ingredient

Postby ToyTone » Wed May 28, 2008 5:08 am

oldtimer wrote:ToyTone if you're going to make the argument that the Soviet invasion was somehow justified (which is a position I totally reject btw but I always try to be helpful and besides that you're clearly out-numbered here) why not mention Brzezinski's interview with Nouvelle Observateur and argue that the US provoked it in the first place?

aha!!! you got this interview from a link on the url I quoted so many time in this thread!
interesting the bit about that this interview was not included in those copies they sold in the US at that time, innit?

well, basically I think that the ussr was a enemy worse fighting against (just to tell you that I am not supporting this kind of regimes),
but,
if you look more and more into the matter at hand....
considering how the US was meddling with Iran (another close neighbor of the ussr) and other things
and
considering that the regime in Afghanistan (before and after the russian invasion) was on the way helping the country improving (this point I am very pragmatic - given the cruel situation, the shear amount of abuse and misery in this country, I think the PDPA did help the country), the invasion of A by the ussr was easy to understand and no justification for the US to start the proxy war.

I think that US decision at that time brought death and pain to millions of people in that forsaken region.

Stew Ingredient

Postby ToyTone » Wed May 28, 2008 5:16 am

Collateral Knowledge wrote:Toytone, you are the person who responded to numbered data about the amount of Afghan farmers bombed, towns destroyed and population killed or maimed by landmines by the Russians merely with this choice piece of political analysis and 'argument':

fuck you spineless motherfucker!!!!
fuck yourself. you fucking bitch. filthy piece of Amerigun shit. Amerigun bitch. filthy bastard Amerigun whore. filthy scum head. fuck you bloody lying Amerigun gunt! you fucking bitch!. you scum. you murderer. you goat fucker!!!

so I'll happily leave to to others to judge the relative seriousness and merits of yours and my debating on this thread.

It's probably too late to stop digging yourself out of this hole now, so I'd helpfully suggest you keep going and aim for Australia.

"niumbered data..... maimed by landmines...." I did never answer to any of this cause it was not presented in this thread.

ck, let me brutally honest with you. I really think you are mentally unstable and need help. hope you feel it too and hope you remember that you cannot get this help on a board like this. thank you!

if you have nothing to say to the topic

Stew Ingredient

Postby Wellpisser » Wed May 28, 2008 5:23 am

Well done Mods

Stew Ingredient

Postby ToyTone » Wed May 28, 2008 5:24 am

agreed

Stew Ingredient

Postby oldtimer » Wed May 28, 2008 5:25 am

aha!!! you got this interview from a link on the url I quoted so many time in this thread

No I didn't actually. But carry on.

Stew Ingredient

Postby Collateral Knowledge » Wed May 28, 2008 5:30 am

Toytone wrote:"niumbered data..... maimed by landmines...." I did never answer to any of this cause it was not presented in this thread.

It was here on the page before this one:

Over 1 million Afghans were killed.[54] 5 million Afghans fled to Pakistan and Iran, 1/3 of the prewar population of the country. Another 2 million Afghans were displaced within the country. In the 1980s, one out of two refugees in the world was an Afghan.[55]

Along with fatalities were 1.2 million Afghans disabled (mujahideen, government soldiers and noncombatants) and 3 million maimed or wounded (primarily noncombatants).[56]

Irrigation systems, crucial to agriculture in Afghanistan's arid climate, were destroyed by aerial bombing and strafing by Soviet or Afghan communist forces. In the worst year of the war, 1985, well over half of all the farmers who remained in Afghanistan had their fields bombed, and over one quarter had their irrigation systems destroyed and their livestock shot by Soviet or Afghan Communist troops, according to a survey conducted by Swedish relief experts [57]

The population of Afghanistan's second largest city, Kandahar, was reduced from 200,000 before the war to no more than 25,000 inhabitants, following a months-long campaign of carpet bombing and bulldozing by the Soviets and Afghan communist soldiers in 1987.[58] Land mines had killed 25,000 Afghans during the war and another 10-15 million land mines, most planted by Soviet and Afghan government forces, were left scattered throughout the countryside to kill and maim.[59]

A great deal of damage was done to the civilian children population by land mines. A 2005 report estimated 3-4% of the Afghan population were disabled due to Soviet and Afghan communist land mines. In the city of Quetta, a survey of refugee women and children taken shortly after the Soviet withdrawal found over 80% of the children refugees unregistered and child mortality at 31%. Of children who survived, 67% were severely malnourished, with malnutrition increasing with age.

Toytone wrote:ck, let me brutally honest with you. I really think you are mentally unstable and need help. hope you feel it too and hope you remember that you cannot get this help on a board like this. thank you!

if you have nothing to say to the topic

I've offered my views on the topic, including reference to statistics. All you've responded with is abuse to me and others who don't agree with you.

The first page of this thread you spent refusing to say what your 'alternative' to the Us invasion was.

On the second you finally admitted that your alternative was as suspected precisely 'nothing' at all and started your meltdown.

On the third you went completely out of control and appear to have developed a complete inability to read facts and numbers offered to you, to the point that you deny that they were posted at all when they are there for anyone to see.

On this page the final remnants of your self-awareness appear to have disembarked your capsizing personailty and you are calling everyone else all manner of names and accusing them of being insane. It reads like an outline for a script on a person's journey into madness.

And we didn't drive you there, Toytone. You ran all the way like an East German athlete on steroids.
21 minutes of adventure!

Stew Ingredient

Postby ToyTone » Wed May 28, 2008 6:00 am

no, you did not offer your views on the topic and you still cannot understand why I am against the attack of Afghanistan, you are so bloated that you cannot even understand that my point simply is that anything is better than attacking Afghanistan.

you can fuck off, or try to contribute something to the topic, your choice really.

Stew Ingredient

Postby Polardude » Wed May 28, 2008 12:52 pm

Grand nephew of concentration camp guards:
ck - you know nothing about the suffering of the Afghani people and how much America has contributed to that. that fact together with the self-centered way you present yourself here makes you an ignorant asshole.

damn, Boy Bone keeps on getting better,
Mali

Sole Guardian of Truth and Sanity

Postby Electrolyte » Wed May 28, 2008 2:29 pm

Suheil wrote:you are melting

Indeed. This thread reminds me of that Indiana Jones movie where the Nazi dude's face melts at the end.

There was a homeless guy who used to pace up and down the street in my old neighborhood screaming "f--- you! f--- you!" over and over and over for hours. His was a civil discourse when compared to the primeval internet scream of our self-immolating baby Hitler.

Stew Ingredient

Postby Lost Soul » Wed May 28, 2008 3:27 pm

you have done very bad things here collatterelluccella,

Yes, you have destroyed his Toyness.

It's an impressive display.
IMPRISON BUSH!

INDICT HILLARY!

"Lost Soul is largely correct"- VinnyD

Postby Electrolyte » Wed May 28, 2008 3:55 pm

Rats, image links won't work. Here is the page:

http://www.othervoices.org/2.1/feinstein/auschwitz.html

Hey, why can't I edit my last post?

Postby Electrolyte » Wed May 28, 2008 4:24 pm

That doesn't work either. Ok, try this:

http://images.google.com/images?hl=en&q ... 1&ie=UTF-8

Or look for "Lego concentration camp" in Google images.

Stew Ingredient

Postby Moethebartender » Wed May 28, 2008 4:31 pm

Electrolyte wrote:Rats, image links won't work. Here is the page:

http://www.othervoices.org/2.1/feinstein/auschwitz.html

Hey, why can't I edit my last post?

I don't think you can edit in famous dishes. A good thing I'd say, as toytone can't ever rid himself of the stench that this thread will tar him with by deleting his posts.
Flobster wrote:'Ape' isn't really a term of abuse for Aborigines. It has become so a bit becauase it is, apparently, a term of abuse for Africans/African Americans. Goodes does look a bit chimpanzee-like, just as Bobby 'The Chimp' Skilton did.

Postby Electrolyte » Wed May 28, 2008 4:35 pm

Yeah, I figured that was the reason.

And now my first links are working. Sorry for spamming this great thread.

Stew Ingredient

Postby Collateral Knowledge » Wed May 28, 2008 6:56 pm

Moethebartender wrote: toytone can't ever rid himself of the stench that this thread will tar him with by deleting his posts.

I should think quietly changing his sigline is about the best of the little Herr Tantrome can do now:

has become, er, bizarrely humorous.
21 minutes of adventure!

Stew Ingredient

Postby Wellpisser » Thu May 29, 2008 3:32 am

This is such a rewarding thread in so many ways.

Postby Electrolyte » Thu May 29, 2008 3:52 am

It's like a great book. You can keep going back to it and finding details that you missed, new meanings, and new ways of looking at it. It will influence the way we all think from here on.

Stew Ingredient

Postby Collateral Knowledge » Thu May 29, 2008 12:17 pm

mutha is fixing
21 minutes of adventure!

Postby Electrolyte » Thu May 29, 2008 3:36 pm

I would cast Bruce Dern (Black Sunday, Coming Home) as toytone.

Stew Ingredient

Postby ToyTone » Mon Jun 02, 2008 3:21 am

mutha is fixing

Stew Ingredient

Postby Wellpisser » Mon Jun 02, 2008 4:30 am

FFS Dieter next you'll be saying that you were "only following orders".

Stew Ingredient

Postby ToyTone » Mon Jun 02, 2008 4:53 am

pisser, that's the beauty of this thread. it is frozen. You can actually check if things referring to this thread are correct.
if you read the posts concerned, you will see that ck did a patchwork job, collecting insults which I then pasted in my post to mock his "activity".
that means, I never wrote those 'array of insults'.

Stew Ingredient

Postby ToyTone » Mon Jun 02, 2008 4:53 am

ToyTone wrote:pisser, that's the beauty of this thread. it is frozen. You can actually check if things people say referring to this thread are correct.
if you read the posts concerned, you will see that ck did a patchwork job, collecting insults which I then pasted in my post to mock his "activity".
that means, I never wrote those 'array of insults'.

Stew Ingredient

Postby Wellpisser » Mon Jun 02, 2008 6:02 am

Dieter, quoting yourself won't help your defence.

Stew Ingredient

Postby ToyTone » Mon Jun 02, 2008 8:38 am

the "tone rant" you are parading around is ck's creation.

And.... to repeat what I wrote somewhere before,

could it be that the level of insults is dropping on this board,
could it?.... you guys are so easily to manipulate like a kindergarten class 10 minutes before the chow

Postby Electrolyte » Mon Jun 02, 2008 2:21 pm

ToyTone wrote:the "tone rant" you are parading around is ck's creation.

ToyTone wrote:Posted: Tue May 27, 2008 11:50 am Post subject: Reply with quote
Quote:
As with the Russian war in Chechnya, there are two sides to the argument, but what was common to both was the typically brutal methods of the Soviet military, and there is also the little matter of the Soviets inviting themselves in rather than being iin any way subject to a prior attack themselves. And yet you see more legitimacy in the Russian invasion, and put a more positive gloss on its far more costly and destructive effects, than in the US one.

yes there was a lot of legitimacy for the Russian invasion and the government they were helping was doing a not so bad job in dragging the country into the 20. century.

you can simply read the quotes on my previous posts here and try to educate you more about these things.

the US had no business in that region!

oh and about russian cruelty.... fuck you spineless motherfucker!!!!

Sieg Heil.

Stew Ingredient

Postby Moethebartender » Mon Jun 02, 2008 3:32 pm

could it be that the level of insults is dropping on this board,
could it?.... you guys are so easily to manipulate like a kindergarten class 10 minutes before the chow

I think it's hilarious that this ignorant little twat thinks his diatribes have somehow had a calming influence over the entire board. I hate to break it to you Dieter, but outside of the people that have taken note of what an odious individual you are, I don't think many other people even notice you or are aware of your existence.
Flobster wrote:'Ape' isn't really a term of abuse for Aborigines. It has become so a bit becauase it is, apparently, a term of abuse for Africans/African Americans. Goodes does look a bit chimpanzee-like, just as Bobby 'The Chimp' Skilton did.

Stew Ingredient

Postby ToyTone » Tue Jun 03, 2008 1:22 am

Collateral Knowledge wrote:
Toytone wrote:fuck yourself
troglodyte
a bigmouth ..... a runaway and an idiot.
you fucking bitch
you are soo low so fucking filthy
you filthy piece of Amerigun shit.
an Amerigun bitch
a filthy bastard Amerigun whore
filthy scum head
fuck you bloody lying Amerigun gunt!
you fucking bitch!
you asshole.
you scum
you murderer.

It's not exactly in the tradition of logical German reasoning as pioneered by Immanuel Kant, is it? The worst I've done on this thread is to liken you to a goblin, specifically Rumpelstiltskin. In view of what you have said about me, that seems a kindness.

this is the coknow post in question (Posted: Mon May 26, 2008 2:22 pm ) in which he did present a list of insults,
which I later used (pasted in my post) the one you just reposted, electrobum.

Stew Ingredient

Postby ToyTone » Tue Jun 03, 2008 1:26 am

oh, and the Toytone wrote on top of this quote is misleading.

it is not a direct quote, I did never wrote all those insults together in this way.
So you could as well say Collateral Knowledge forged this quote which I later used and pasted in my post to mock him.

Stew Ingredient

Postby ToyTone » Tue Jun 03, 2008 1:31 am

I think it's hilarious that this ignorant little twat thinks his diatribes have somehow had a calming influence over the entire board. I hate to break it to you Dieter, but outside of the people that have taken note of what an odious individual you are, I don't think many other people even notice you or are aware of your existence.

it works mother beard ender,

and honestly, I do not care much about what you think, cause I have seen too much of you arrogant awkwardly thick self-serving and overbearing shit you make your friends with here.

Postby Electrolyte » Tue Jun 03, 2008 2:04 am

Hah! They are quotes from you. You wrote them and now you want to run away from them.

And I did my search on "goat", which is why I didn't pick up this earlier occurrence of your other insults. Somehow "goat fucker" snuck in there when you got around to repeating your earlier insults.

Sieg Heil!

Postby Electrolyte » Tue Jun 03, 2008 2:04 am

Electrolyte wrote:Hah! They are quotes from you. You wrote them and now you want to run away from them.

I did my search on "goat", which is why I didn't pick up this earlier occurrence of your other insults. Somehow "goat fucker" snuck in there when you got around to repeating your earlier insults.

Sieg Heil!

Stew Ingredient

Postby ToyTone » Tue Jun 03, 2008 4:42 am

Electrolyte wrote:Hah! They are quotes from you. You wrote them and now you want to run away from them.

And I did my search on "goat", which is why I didn't pick up this earlier occurrence of your other insults. Somehow "goat fucker" snuck in there when you got around to repeating your earlier insults.

Sieg Heil!

yes, great isn't it... I put the goat fucker right in front there to boost the whole thing a little bit.

but I never typed these "insult rant". This was ck work, and this piece of a blue rotten grapefruit posted this patchwork as "my quote"
which actually was a gift from heaven, cause it helped to bring that insult topic even more in the foreground. I figured... he is stalling the discussion... why not get him as a tool to promote me anti insult campaign.

nothing more funny as big insult dickheads like well pissy and polardude in the first line of indignation and out rage against insults.

priceless

Stew Ingredient

Postby ToyTone » Tue Jun 03, 2008 4:44 am

and oh.... yeah sick high, sure electro, sick high!

Postby Electrolyte » Tue Jun 03, 2008 2:08 pm

Postby Electrolyte » Tue Jun 03, 2008 2:09 pm

You wrote every word of it and now you are trying to run away from it.

Stew Ingredient

Postby Collateral Knowledge » Tue Jun 03, 2008 7:54 pm

You wrote every single one of those insults and no justification to use any of them. You used about five or six of them in one post alone. I hadn't called you amy names or insulted you on that thread, you just started badly and got worse. That's why I produced a list of the insults you had come up with so far, and it why it was in list form. It was you who turned it into paragraph form and remade it into yet another rant. You also didn't use quote marks, so you claimed authorship of them and renewed their form into a single rant - which you then repeated at least once again.

No court would have any difficulty deciding that those were your individual insults and were also your collective rant (twice), and that it is fair enough to reproduce it as such as that is how you have happily used it.

toytone wrote:which actually was a gift from heaven, cause it helped to bring that insult topic even more in the foreground.

When you used the insults, singly or collectively, it was an actual example of you using insults (again), not 'bringing up the topic of' insults. According to your ludicrous logic, beating up a black person would be a way of 'bringing up the topic of racism.'

You had no justification whatsoever in insulting me on this thread once, let alone repeatedly. Anyone reading it can see that.

toytone wrote:I figured... he is stalling the discussion... why not get him as a tool to promote me anti insult campaign.

Again, how is it an anti-insult campaign? How do you protest against insults by repeatedly and ever-more vilely actually insulting someone who has never insulted you, let alone on that thread? If someone dumped garbage in front of your house would that count as part of an anti-garbage campaign?

Added to that, regarding 'stalling the discussion' I would respectfully direct any readers who haven't seen it to the first two pages of this thread where Toytone refused to enter the discussion at all.

This really is amazing. I'm still owed an apology is toytone imagines

a) he has some moral highground on this thread
b) he's not responsible for his own words, even if he's the one who put them in paragraph form and used them more than once again to contiue insulting
c) the insults were part of some campaign against insults.
21 minutes of adventure!

Postby Electrolyte » Tue Jun 03, 2008 8:13 pm

I have never understood why Jeffrey Dahmer was so vilified after he performed the valuable service of initiating a public debate about cannibalistic serial murder.

PreviousNext

Return to Famous Dishes