We Are Winning

Resurrection of all-time best threads

Moderator: Moderator

Stew Ingredient

Postby Collateral Knowledge » Mon May 26, 2008 4:00 pm

Toytone,

I've told you already: you have gone way over the line on this thread and you can't seriously expect me at this juncture to treat you as worthy of civil discussion. It's mark of restraint that I haven't responded in kind to your odious and bizarre torrent of personal abuse. You have the opportunity to make an unreserved apology.
21 minutes of adventure!

Stew Ingredient

Postby Suheil » Mon May 26, 2008 4:05 pm

Collateral Knowledge wrote:
Suheil wrote:Excellent as long as it is not in bio-fuel, solar energy is ready for harvest but again deserts only exist on Arab land.

Actually it's plentiful in some western countries, particularly the US, and in Asian and African ones. It's certainly the most obvious supply. Many places could use more hydro power also, as Brazil already does. Not that there is a one-size-fits-all solution, but the thing I don't get is that since it's known oil is running out, alternatives are not just a matter of environment or security but of the economic future. I think if the world does come out the other side of oil dependency, several of our biggest problems will have been pushed aside or significantly abated. I just wonder if it's possible, though. It's the biggest single thing that could be done to make the world a safer place. I agree biofuel looks murky - it depends what kind of crop is being used, I think, as to whether it is an environmental negative or not.

Another possibility is mining the moon. I read somewhere that a space shuttle load of Helium 3 ore (I'm not sure if it was ore or the actual refined stuff) could keep a country like Russia powered for a year. I am definitely in favor of exploring the rest of the solar system and using its resources. In the long term, I think space exploration will be what brings humanity together.

Solar energy is the wave of the future, to harvest the Sahara in mirrors the size of Austria would give Europe all the energy it needs at a cost of 300 billion dollars and 50 billion dollars for the grids ( approximately 1/10 the cost of the war on Iraq).
a man from the east

Stew Ingredient

Postby ToyTone » Mon May 26, 2008 4:06 pm

you have gone way over the line on this thread and you can't seriously expect me at this juncture to treat you as worthy of civil discussion.

I seriously experienced that you are not willing and able to engage in a serious discussion about Afghanistan, hence you deserve more insults I can ever hurl in your rotten shitface you goat fucker
better a bizarre humor than always angry

Stew Ingredient

Postby Suheil » Mon May 26, 2008 4:10 pm

ToyTone wrote:
you have gone way over the line on this thread and you can't seriously expect me at this juncture to treat you as worthy of civil discussion.

I seriously experienced that you are not willing and able to engage in a serious discussion about Afghanistan, hence you deserve more insults I can ever hurl in your rotten shitface you goat fucker

:P Dogs are not my kicks. Masochist!
a man from the east

Stew Ingredient

Postby ToyTone » Mon May 26, 2008 4:12 pm

yeah I like the Undertones too, suheil..... but let me kindly suggest that you keep it up with ck and the others, since I am waayyy over your head again today.

Stew Ingredient

Postby Collateral Knowledge » Mon May 26, 2008 4:18 pm

ToyTone wrote:yeah I like the Undertones too, suheil..... but let me kindly suggest that you keep it up with ck and the others, since I am waayyy over your head again today.

On the contrary, you have reached a new low on this thread, Toytone. A page of refusal to debate, followed by a page of increasingly vile and totally unprovoked personal abuse at myself and Suheil... and now you expect us to debate with you. Extraordinary. If you had really wanted to debate, you could have taken a leaf out of Milton's book. But even if you had, you would probably have promptly wiped your ass with it.
21 minutes of adventure!

Blue Eyed Devil

Postby blueeyes_austin » Mon May 26, 2008 6:17 pm

ToyTone wrote:
blueeyes_austin wrote:The US and USSR were both intervening in the affairs of a third party. But it should be pointed out that is was the USSR who began that sequence of events.

ha! any link for that, or did you pull that out of your ass again blueeye?

and just to push you a bit in the right direction, blueeye,
are you aware that A had a 1000 mile long border with the USSR and that America is not even in the same continent as A?

imagine the US reaction, if some foreign super power would meddle with Canada or Mexico.... you guys are soo completely brain washed it is really breathtaking..

The USSR invaded Afghanistan you ignorant twat.
"We shall cause a distortionary response in US fiscal policy! God is great! God is great!"--Electrolyte channeling the 9/11 hijackers

Stew Ingredient

Postby V2 » Mon May 26, 2008 7:17 pm

Suheil wrote:
ToyTone wrote:
methuselah wrote:Gee, I kept hearing the last few years from delusional liberals that Bush was creating more terrorists by fighting them. Could they have been wrong?

I think you heard right metoosalade, what I fail to grasp is the connection of your statement to the OP.

Because it appears from this trend (if true) that fighting terrorists might actually be a good way of lessening their number, and perhaps rather more effective than doing deals with them. Is that a hard concept to at least entertain?

It depends on who is the terrorist Queen, when the enemy is Islam, Arabs and cause there is no way in hell the West will win, when it is about the hype, AQ and militant Islam we are all in the same boat.

We thrashed you sods in 1565, 1571, 1683, 1898, 1948, 1956, 1967, 1973 and 2003 didn't we, and despite the save-the-terrorist liberals, we'll thrash you again.
After living in Scotland for three years I didn't know it was in the UK - Sandrat

In fact, I would argue that there are fewer 9 year olds having sex in Iran than in England. In England, by 10 most folks have two kids and are on benefits. - Godjira

Stew Ingredient

Postby Collateral Knowledge » Mon May 26, 2008 10:16 pm

You are picking a fight with the wrong person, V2. Suheil is an honorable, decent person, and I have argued with him repeatedly over the years, possibly more than anyone here. You need to get over your automatic antipathy to anyone who is Muslim. I can totally see where Suheil is coming from, whatever I dispute with him. I think he and I share a certain temperamental similarity, whatever our different backgrounds and subsequent views. If I was in his position I think I would be saying many similar things that he says. If you want to see lunacy and pure unreasoned malice, look at Herr Toytone's posts.

I don't think your posts are devoid of fair points but you just seem to have an automatic antipathy to actual Muslim individuals which overrides everything else - you actually write quite well, but don't seem willing to treat Muslims as fundamentally human. When you say "we'll thrash you again," it's idiotic. I think it's one of the good things on the boards I've been on that Suheil has been there, and it must have taken a lot of guts on his part to put up with the personal abuse people have given him over that time. How would you or I or others here fare on an Arabic board? I simply don't get it, especially since in a sense I identify with your basic political position (left wing, non-pacifist, secularist).
21 minutes of adventure!

Stew Ingredient

Postby ToyTone » Tue May 27, 2008 12:44 am

blueeyes_austin wrote:
ToyTone wrote:
blueeyes_austin wrote:The US and USSR were both intervening in the affairs of a third party. But it should be pointed out that is was the USSR who began that sequence of events.

are you aware that A had a 1000 mile long border with the USSR and that America is not even in the same continent as A?

imagine the US reaction, if some foreign super power would meddle with Canada or Mexico.... you guys are soo completely brain washed it is really breathtaking..

and? does this in your blueeyes constitute an proxy attack on US entities, you ubertwat?

the US started a proxy war on the ussr and not the other way around, you moron.

Stew Ingredient

Postby Suheil » Tue May 27, 2008 5:08 am

V2 wrote:
Suheil wrote:
ToyTone wrote:
methuselah wrote:Gee, I kept hearing the last few years from delusional liberals that Bush was creating more terrorists by fighting them. Could they have been wrong?

I think you heard right metoosalade, what I fail to grasp is the connection of your statement to the OP.

Because it appears from this trend (if true) that fighting terrorists might actually be a good way of lessening their number, and perhaps rather more effective than doing deals with them. Is that a hard concept to at least entertain?

It depends on who is the terrorist Queen, when the enemy is Islam, Arabs and cause there is no way in hell the West will win, when it is about the hype, AQ and militant Islam we are all in the same boat.

We thrashed you sods in 1565, 1571, 1683, 1898, 1948, 1956, 1967, 1973 and 2003 didn't we, and despite the save-the-terrorist liberals, we'll thrash you again.

Should I add the numbers or give you a set of numbers when the West was trashed or lived in caves of oblivion munching on bones in caves, when Andalusia was a center of learning and Turkey the Empire was in the heart of Europe? Be humble my friend the sun has favored the West for few centuries and contrary to the Western belief in the "end of history" the sun is moving East.

Witness the death of the warmongers and Coca Cola!
a man from the east

Stew Ingredient

Postby Suheil » Tue May 27, 2008 5:19 am

Q

V2, El Al, and Lulu (Lou Knee) have walked the mile together since Omni forum, bigots are diehard but their credibility is obvious, Zilch. They have lost credibility to the point of becoming invisible but V2 keeps popping up now and then to smell the stench his beloved America came to and to witness its fall in living color.
a man from the east

Stew Ingredient

Postby Moethebartender » Tue May 27, 2008 3:11 pm

blueeyes_austin wrote:CK, it is pretty clear that some deep guilt over the Nazis has basically unhinged Teo completely. His response is to try and find moral equivilents in the world today, particularly in American actions.

It must be something like that. Whatever, he's completely and utterly unhinged.

Kudos to Carson for whatever it was that you did to provoke that spectacular meltdown from toytone - that was impressive.
Candy wrote:You are as pathetic as you are disgusting, Felix. Please drown, in great pain, with veins full of gas bubbles.

Candy on polardude wrote:I wrote "I ought to come over there and gas you myself"

Stew Ingredient

Postby SeamusMcCool » Tue May 27, 2008 3:25 pm

blueeyes_austin wrote:
ToyTone wrote:

Toy tone, I have no idea what you're trying to prove here. Everybody knows Afganistan was invaded by USSR as illustrated by BEA. Are you thinking of the Iran/Iraq war where the US has been accused of being a party in the start of the war by encouraging Hussein?
"I'd stumbled into the middle of an evil, insidious cult of chainsaw worshipping maniacs. I had to wonder if we'd let our religious freedom go too far in this country, or maybe our immigration laws were just too lax."

Stew Ingredient

Postby SeamusMcCool » Tue May 27, 2008 3:29 pm

ToyTone wrote:
blueeyes_austin wrote:
ToyTone wrote:

and? does this in your blueeyes constitute an proxy attack on US entities, you ubertwat?

the US started a proxy war on the ussr and not the other way around, you moron.

You're blaming the US when the Russians also engaged in proxy wars? Vietnam, for example?

Do you really think it would have been a good idea to let the USSR continue uncontested its expansionist policies in SEA?
"I'd stumbled into the middle of an evil, insidious cult of chainsaw worshipping maniacs. I had to wonder if we'd let our religious freedom go too far in this country, or maybe our immigration laws were just too lax."

Stew Ingredient

Postby ToyTone » Tue May 27, 2008 3:32 pm

the ussr invaded A, and that was a chance for the us to start a proxy war with the ussr.

the usa started the proxy confrontation with the ussr. simple really.
this confrontation helped the religious nutters, and started a complex succession of events which let to the situation we have now.

millions of A lost their lives, million others got hurt and live a life without hope.

Stew Ingredient

Postby Polardude » Tue May 27, 2008 3:36 pm

the ussr invaded A, and that was a chance for the us to start a proxy war with the ussr.

Speaking of proxies, without te USSR the North Vietnamese would have been fighting with spears and knives. They had no other soucrce of weapons. And remind us, why did the USSR invade Afghanistan?
Mali
"Aint that sweet. 3 kosher klown on one thread. Pity its not in a coffee bar in tel aviv. It would make an interesting target."

Stew Ingredient

Postby SeamusMcCool » Tue May 27, 2008 3:37 pm

You cannot blame the US helping the Mujahiden for the misery you're talking about.

For starters, the Pakistanis started the proxy war in Afghanistan. They supported the fundamentalist fanatical Mujahiden while ignoring or giving little support to more moderate tribes.

When the US started to really get involved, Pakistan wanted all training, supplies and arms to flow through them and they were the ones who choose which tribes received aid. If you want to blame anybody for Afghanistan's current misery, blame Pakistan's government circa the Afghan war who supported the fanatics.

Stew Ingredient

Postby ToyTone » Tue May 27, 2008 4:00 pm

The ussr was helping a afghan government that was trying to drag the country into the 20th century.

In May 1979, British political scientist Fred Halliday observed that "probably more has changed in the countryside over the last year than in the two centuries since the state was established." Peasant debts to landlords had been canceled, the system of usury (by which peasants, who were forced to borrow money against future crops, were left in perpetual debt to money-lenders) was abolished, and hundreds of schools and medical clinics were being built in the countryside. Halliday also reported that a substantial land-redistribution program was underway, with many of the 200,000 rural families scheduled to receive land under this reform already having done so. But this last claim must be approached with caution. Revolutionary land reform is always an extremely complex and precarious undertaking even under the best of conditions, and ultra-backward, tradition-bound Afghanistan in the midst of nascent civil war hardly offered the best of conditions for social experiments.{7}

The reforms also encroached into the sensitive area of Islamic subjugation of women. A 1986 US Army manual on Afghanistan discussing the decrees and the influence of the government concerning women cited the following changes: "provisions of complete freedom of choice of marriage partner, and fixation of the minimum age at marriage at 16 for women"; "abolished forced marriages"; "bring [women] out of seclusion, and initiate social programs"; "extensive literacy programs, especially for women"; "putting girls and boys in the same classroom"; "concerned with changing gender roles and giving women a more active role in politics".
The People's Democratic Party saw the Soviet Union as the only realistic source of support for the long-overdue modernization. The illiterate Afghan peasant's ethnic cousins across the border in the Soviet Union were, after all, often university graduates and professionals.

http://members.aol.com/bblum6/afghan.htm#end

the US could not let the ussr & Afghanistan cooperation become a success.
that is why they did everything to stop it.

His followers first gained attention by throwing acid in the faces
of women who refused to wear the veil. CIA and State Department
officials I have spoken with call him "scary," "vicious," "a fascist,"
"definite dictatorship material".{1}
This did not prevent the United States government from showering the man with large amounts of aid to fight against the Soviet- supported government of Afghanistan. His name was Gulbuddin Hekmatyar. He was the head of the Islamic Party and he hated the United States almost as much as he hated the Russians. His followers screamed "Death to America" along with "Death to the Soviet Union", only the Russians were not showering him with large amounts of aid.{2}
The United States began supporting Afghan Islamic fundamentalists in 1979 despite the fact that in February of that year some of them had kidnapped the American ambassador in the capital city of Kabul, leading to his death in the rescue attempt. The support continued even after their brother Islamic fundamentalists in next-door Iran seized the US Embassy in Teheran in November and held 55 Americans hostage for over a year. Hekmatyar and his colleagues were, after all, in battle against the Soviet Evil Empire; he was thus an important member of those forces Ronald Reagan called "freedom fighters".

Stew Ingredient

Postby SeamusMcCool » Tue May 27, 2008 4:08 pm

How does sending millions of refugees running for their lives into Pakistan helping Afghanistan to 'catch up' to the 20th century?

Gulbuddin Hekmatyar received his aid thanks to the Pakistani government. As I've already written.

Stew Ingredient

Postby ToyTone » Tue May 27, 2008 4:13 pm

SeamusMcCool wrote:How does sending millions of refugees running for their lives into Pakistan helping Afghanistan to 'catch up' to the 20th century?

Gulbuddin Hekmatyar received his aid thanks to the Pakistani government. As I've already written.

sure, as a proxy....

The CIA became the grand coordinator: purchasing or arranging the manufacture of Soviet-style weapons from Egypt, China, Poland, Israel and elsewhere, or supplying their own; arranging for military training by Americans, Egyptians, Chinese and Iranians; hitting up Middle-Eastern countries for donations, notably Saudi Arabia which gave many hundreds of millions of dollars in aid each year, totaling probably more than a billion; pressuring and bribing Pakistan -- with whom recent American relations had been very poor -- to rent out its country as a military staging area and sanctuary; putting the Pakistani Director of Military Operations, Brigadier Mian Mohammad Afzal, onto the CIA payroll to ensure Pakistani cooperation.{44} Military and economic aid which had been cut off would be restored, Pakistan was told by the United States, if they would join the great crusade. Only a month before the Soviet intervention, anti-American mobs had burned and ransacked the US embassy in Islamabad and American cultural centers in two other Pakistani cities.{45}
The American ambassador in Libya reported that Muammar Qaddafi was sending the rebels $250,000 as well, but this, presumably, w as not at the request of the CIA.{46}
Washington left it to the Pakistanis to decide which of the various Afghan guerrilla groups should be the beneficiaries of much of this largesse. As one observer put it: "According to conventional wisdom at the time, the United States would not repeat the mistake of Vietnam -- micro-managing a war in a culture it did not understand."{47}
Not everyone in Pakistan was bought out. The independent Islamabad daily newspaper, The Muslim, more than once accused the United States of being ready to "fight to the last Afghan" ... "We are not flattered to be termed a `frontline state' by Washington." ... "Washington does not seem to be in any mood to seek an early settlement of a war whose benefits it is reaping at no cost of American manpower."{48}

Stew Ingredient

Postby SeamusMcCool » Tue May 27, 2008 4:19 pm

From your link:

Washington left it to the Pakistanis to decide which of the various Afghan guerrilla groups should be the beneficiaries of much of this largesse.

Actually, Washington didn't have a choice as it was a non negotiable condition of Zia's. Part of the reason was Zia's concern about the USSR invading Pakistan. Zia and his government then decided who they would back and it was mostly fundamentalist fanatics.

You can put some of the blame on the US for complying, but most of the blame should go to Pakistan. They were the ones who fostered the kind of radical fundamentalism that eventually lead to the invasion of Afghanistan by a US coalition.

Stew Ingredient

Postby ToyTone » Tue May 27, 2008 4:30 pm

my buddies here think I am crazy.... we are watching footy here... Germany is leading... all good.....

the US did use pakistan as a proxy.... good night.....

talk 2 u later...

Sole Guardian of Truth and Sanity

Postby Electrolyte » Tue May 27, 2008 4:35 pm

mutha is fixing

Postby Electrolyte » Tue May 27, 2008 4:36 pm

blueeyes_austin wrote:CK, it is pretty clear that some deep guilt over the Nazis has basically unhinged Teo completely. His response is to try and find moral equivilents in the world today, particularly in American actions.

Precisely.

Moethebartender wrote:Kudos to Carson for whatever it was that you did to provoke that spectacular meltdown from toytone - that was impressive.

This meltdown has been taking place ever since toytone joined the board and surely even long before. All Carson has done is to show far greater patience and tolerance than I ever could have mustered to try to engage tt in a reasoned exchange, to give him every benefit of the doubt, every opportunity to present a point of view to an open-minded listener.

But it is futile. He is like a deranged homeless person who has only had the opportunity to shout insults at passing cars. Carson is like the first social worker ever to take the time to talk to him and who, subjected to an unending irrational tirade, is eventually forced to conclude that he does not act that way because he is rejected by society; that rather the causality runs in the other direction.

Stew Ingredient

Postby Collateral Knowledge » Tue May 27, 2008 4:43 pm

mutha is fixing
21 minutes of adventure!

Stew Ingredient

Postby ToyTone » Tue May 27, 2008 4:50 pm

mutha is fixing

Blue Eyed Devil

Postby blueeyes_austin » Tue May 27, 2008 4:57 pm

I guess liebenstraum is ok whether you are German or Soviet. Poland, Afghanistan, they are on the border therefore an invasion is justified.
"We shall cause a distortionary response in US fiscal policy! God is great! God is great!"--Electrolyte channeling the 9/11 hijackers

Postby eric84 » Tue May 27, 2008 5:02 pm

liebenstraum

How Freudian.....
Love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair.

Stew Ingredient

Postby SeamusMcCool » Tue May 27, 2008 5:02 pm

ToyTone wrote:oh and about russian cruelty.... fuck you spineless motherfucker!!!!
fuck yourself. you fucking bitch. filthy piece of Amerigun shit. Amerigun bitch. filthy bastard Amerigun whore. filthy scum head. fuck you bloody lying Amerigun gunt! you fucking bitch!. you scum. you murderer. you goat fucker!!!

I thought CK was British?

Stew Ingredient

Postby Collateral Knowledge » Tue May 27, 2008 5:02 pm

ToyTone wrote:yes there was a lot of legitimacy for the Russian invasion and the government they were helping was doing a not so bad job in dragging the country into the 20. century.

But the country got far worse under their rule, as what I quoted illustrated, not simply down to fighting the mujahideen, where blame for accidental casualties can more reasonably be spread, but in large parts directly due to the Russian bombing of farmers, planting of landmines and large-scale attacks on cities. How was that 'helping' the Afghans?

oh and about russian cruelty.... fuck you spineless motherfucker!!!!
fuck yourself. you fucking bitch. filthy piece of Amerigun shit. Amerigun bitch. filthy bastard Amerigun whore. filthy scum head. fuck you bloody lying Amerigun gunt! you fucking bitch!. you scum. you murderer. you goat fucker!!!

Oh dear. There he goes again... and none of that amounts to a rational defense of Russian behavior. If only the Russians had taken all of Germany in 1945 you might be less complacent about their habitual treatment of those they invaded and occupied. I've already acknowledged there were two sides to the story and have been labouring under no delusions regarding the brutality of those the Russians were fighting. They could be disgustingly cruel also. That still doesn't excuse the levels of Russian brutality. The western allies in WW2 didn't descend to the level of the Germans in their mass murder of prisoners, for the most part, for instance. You appear to admire the more brutal Russians in that respect. Kindred spirits and all that, I suppose.
21 minutes of adventure!

Stew Ingredient

Postby SeamusMcCool » Tue May 27, 2008 5:12 pm

How many German women were raped by Russians as Germany fell in WWII? I've read estimates as high as 2 million.

Toytone?

I'm surprised you're defending the communists.

Stew Ingredient

Postby ToyTone » Tue May 27, 2008 5:13 pm

But the country got far worse under their rule,

not true, au contraire

I've already acknowledged there were two sides to the story

you are my hero!

You appear to admire the more brutal Russians in that respect. Kindred spirits and all that, I suppose.

you are simply an idiot,
or maybe just a goat fucker and btw fuck yourself. you fucking bitch. filthy piece of Amerigun shit. Amerigun bitch. filthy bastard Amerigun whore. filthy scum head. fuck you bloody lying Amerigun gunt! you fucking bitch!. you scum. you murderer.

Soviet aggression ... Soviet invasion ... Soviet swallowing up another innocent state as part of their plan to conquer the world, or at least the Middle East ... this was the predominant and lasting lesson taught by Washington official pronouncements and the mainstream US media about the war, and the sum total of knowledge for the average American, although Afghanistan had retained its independence during 60 years of living in peace next door to the Soviet Union. Zbigniew Brzezinski, albeit unrelentingly anti-Soviet, repeatedly speaks of the fact of Afghanistan's "neutrality" in his memoirs.{51} The country had been neutral even during the Second World War.
One would have to look long and hard at the information and rhetoric offered to the American public following the Soviet intervention to derive even a hint that the civil war was essentially a struggle over deep-seated social reform; while an actual discussion of the issue was virtually non-existent. Prior to the intervention, one could get a taste of this, such as the following from the New York Times:

Land reform attempts undermined their village chiefs. Portraits of
Lenin threatened their religious leaders. But it was the Kabul
revolutionary Government's granting of new rights to women that
pushed orthodox Moslem men in the Pashtoon villages of eastern
Afghanistan into picking up their guns. ... "The government said our
women had to attend meetings and our children had to go to schools.
This threatens our religion. We had to fight" ... "The government
imposed various ordinances allowing women freedom to marry anyone
they chose without their parents' consent."{52}

Throughout the 1980s, the Karmal, and then the Najibullah regimes, despite the exigencies of the war, pursued a program of modernization and broadening of their base: bringing electricity to villages, along with health clinics, a measure of land reform, and literacy; releasing numerous prisoners unlawfully incarcerated by Amin; bringing mullahs and other non-party people into the government; trying to carry it all out with moderation and sensitivity instead of confronting the traditional structures head on; reiterating its commitment to Islam, rebuilding and constructing mosques, exempting land owned by religious dignitaries and their institutions from land reform; trying, in short, to avoid the gross mistakes of the Amin government with its rush to force changes down people's throats.{53} Selig Harrison, writing in 1988, stated:

The Afghan Communists see themselves as nationalists and modernizers ...
They rationalize their collaboration with the Russians as the only way
available to consolidate their revolution in the face of foreign
"interference". ... the commitment of the Communists to rapid
modernization enables them to win a grudging tolerance from many
members of the modern-minded middle class, who feel trapped between
two fires: the Russians and fanatic Muslims opposed to social reforms.{54}

Stew Ingredient

Postby ToyTone » Tue May 27, 2008 5:15 pm

SeamusMcCool wrote:How many German women were raped by Russians as Germany fell in WWII? I've read estimates as high as 2 million.

Toytone?

I'm surprised you're defending the communists.

seamus - I am not defending anything, anyone or anywhatever....

I present a different version of the events in Afghanistan, cause I see that all of you are completely brain washed....

Stew Ingredient

Postby Polardude » Tue May 27, 2008 5:28 pm

Boy Bone
The ussr was helping a afghan government that was trying to drag the country into the 20th century.

beyond lame. Is this the same way that the USSR atempted ot bringg East Germany into th 20th century. Nevr know you supported invasion for the purpose fo regime change.
Mali
"Aint that sweet. 3 kosher klown on one thread. Pity its not in a coffee bar in tel aviv. It would make an interesting target."

the Secret Sauce

Postby section8 » Tue May 27, 2008 5:34 pm

I present a different version of the events in Afghanistan, cause I see that all of you are completely brain washed....

We are all victims of Zionist mind control.
My revolutionary farmer friend once labeled me as "severely creative." Yes, yes, I like tall-bike building and riding, making fermented foods, wild-crafting and being silent in places where there are no human sounds.

Stew Ingredient

Postby ToyTone » Tue May 27, 2008 5:34 pm

Polardude wrote:Boy Bone

beyond lame. Is this the same way that the USSR atempted ot bringg East Germany into th 20th century. Nevr know you supported invasion for the purpose fo regime change.

regime change?
this thread is so full of brain washed BS it is getting better and better,

yeah pull here dude, East Germany and Afghanistan.... absolute identical societies and all.... you have a good eye for the situation!

Postby Electrolyte » Tue May 27, 2008 5:57 pm

Collateral Knowledge wrote:a bad Herr day for Tantrome

Brilliant.

Stew Ingredient

Postby ToyTone » Wed May 28, 2008 1:04 am

indeed, the endless rumination of platitudes....

Afghanistan, the people..... who cares! you fucking kindergarten.

Stew Ingredient

Postby Wellpisser » Wed May 28, 2008 2:10 am

Moethebartender wrote:

It must be something like that. Whatever, he's completely and utterly unhinged.

Kudos to Carson for whatever it was that you did to provoke that spectacular meltdown from toytone - that was impressive.

Its even funnier if you read it with a comedy German accent in mind.

Postby Electrolyte » Wed May 28, 2008 2:16 am

ToyTone wrote:indeed, the endless rumination of platitudes....

Who cares? No one cares, toy soldier. We prefer to exterminate them because they are inferior. We want to purify the planet. We are just like you and your Nazi friends. Sieg Heil.

Stew Ingredient

Postby ToyTone » Wed May 28, 2008 3:08 am

Electrolyte wrote:

Who cares? No one cares, toy soldier. We prefer to exterminate them because they are inferior. We want to purify the planet. We are just like you and your Nazi friends. Sieg Heil.

This meltdown has been taking place ever since Electro joined the board and surely even long before.

wailing pisser, suheil, discostreicher, collateralluccia, pull here dude, fuckfacefelix.... and now electroloot, brilliant minds who can grasp the essence of a topic have a great sense of humor, but a strong enough to
reject the profane and the dull.
applauds for all these upstanding member of this board!

Stew Ingredient

Postby Wellpisser » Wed May 28, 2008 3:23 am

ToyTone wrote:
Electrolyte wrote:

This meltdown has been taking place ever since Electro joined the board and surely even long before.

wailing pisser, suheil, discostreicher, collateralluccia, pull here dude, fuckfacefelix.... and now electroloot, brilliant minds who can grasp the essence of a topic have a great sense of humor, but a strong enough to
reject the profane and the dull.
applauds for all these upstanding member of this board!

dieter, we know you can do better than that, you have shown us that earlier in this thread with a true masterpiece.

Come on, raise your game, really go for it.

Postby Electrolyte » Wed May 28, 2008 3:40 am

ToyTone wrote:This meltdown has been taking place ever since Electro joined the board and surely even long before.

That one hurt, didn't it, tt? You can confide in me; I'm a fellow master racer. Even Hitler secretly admired Americans.

Stew Ingredient

Postby ToyTone » Wed May 28, 2008 3:55 am

Electrolyte wrote:
ToyTone wrote:This meltdown has been taking place ever since Electro joined the board and surely even long before.

That one hurt, didn't it, tt? You can confide in me; I'm a fellow master racer. Even Hitler secretly admired Americans.

well, you quoted me quoting you -

I love America, a great country that shows that all people of the earth can create a successful society when the parameters are right
(mostly based on European enlightenment)

do not believe one second that you scumbags, low lives and kindergarten bullies can change my mind on that one!

Stew Ingredient

Postby Polardude » Wed May 28, 2008 4:01 am

toy tone
I love America, a great country that shows that all people of the earth can create a successful society when the parameters are right

Toy Tone
"or maybe just a goat fucker and btw fuck yourself. you fucking bitch. filthy piece of Amerigun shit. Amerigun bitch. filthy bastard Amerigun whore. "
Mali

Stew Ingredient

Postby Wellpisser » Wed May 28, 2008 4:05 am

Polardude wrote:toy tone

Toy Tone
"or maybe just a goat fucker and btw fuck yourself. you fucking bitch. filthy piece of Amerigun shit. Amerigun bitch. filthy bastard Amerigun whore. "

sig line material

Stew Ingredient

Postby Polardude » Wed May 28, 2008 4:07 am

sig line material

already there, but the original quote is a lot longer
Mali

Stew Ingredient

Postby Wellpisser » Wed May 28, 2008 4:08 am

Polardude wrote:
sig line material

already there, but the original quote is a lot longer

Snap!

Stew Ingredient

Postby Polardude » Wed May 28, 2008 4:10 am

here's the whole Toy tone rant

you are simply an idiot,
or maybe just a goat fucker and btw fuck yourself. you fucking bitch. filthy piece of Amerigun shit. Amerigun bitch. filthy bastard Amerigun whore. filthy scum head. fuck you bloody lying Amerigun gunt! you fucking bitch!. you scum. you murderer
Mali

PreviousNext

Return to Famous Dishes