We Are Winning

Resurrection of all-time best threads

Moderator: Moderator

Stew Ingredient

Postby ToyTone » Wed Jun 04, 2008 12:56 am

That's why I produced a list of the insults you had come up with so far, and it why it was in list form. It was you who turned it into paragraph form and remade it into yet another rant. You also didn't use quote marks, so you claimed authorship of them and renewed their form into a single rant - which you then repeated at least once again.

so you did produce a list of insults collatterelluccina?!
and....you did so well!
Can I hire you to collect insults from other people as well..... maybe... we can get them to deal with it, like I did with your list... and then... hehe... we can claim them to be an authentic rant.... and then ... haaa.. .the nw ehave them!

collaterelluccina, I give you 60 minutes an hour and we start with an easy task, collect wailpisser's insults directed at my grandmother, you know the one's where he visualizes her raped, tortured and humiliated, scum in her face, you know.. .this kind of stuff.
next I have to ask you to collect all of waillpissers insults directed towards Germans, you know this racist insult kind of things, check for keywords like "the hun"...
later we will proceed with polardude...
thanks that is all for now.
better a bizarre humor than always angry

Stew Ingredient

Postby ToyTone » Wed Jun 04, 2008 12:57 am

ToyTone wrote:
That's why I produced a list of the insults you had come up with so far, and it why it was in list form. It was you who turned it into paragraph form and remade it into yet another rant. You also didn't use quote marks, so you claimed authorship of them and renewed their form into a single rant - which you then repeated at least once again.

so you did produce a list of insults collatterelluccina?!
and....you did so well!
Can I hire you to collect insults from other people as well..... maybe... we can get them to deal with it, like I did with your list... and then... hehe... we can claim them to be an authentic rant.... and then ... haaa.. .then we can use them as attachment to our posts!

collaterelluccina, I give you 60 minutes an hour and we start with an easy task, collect wailpisser's insults directed at my grandmother, you know the one's where he visualizes her raped, tortured and humiliated, scum in her face, you know.. .this kind of stuff.
next I have to ask you to collect all of waillpissers insults directed towards Germans, you know this racist insult kind of things, check for keywords like "the hun"...
later we will proceed with polardude...

Sole Guardian of Truth and Sanity

Postby Electrolyte » Wed Jun 04, 2008 3:18 am

I can't imagine how a nation of people like Herr Toy Death Camp could have lost its temper, started a world war, and tried to exterminate the inferior races.

Stew Ingredient

Postby ToyTone » Wed Jun 04, 2008 12:26 pm

I can easily imagine that you are not the only idiot in America, electro, but I think that racists like you are not the majority.

Postby Electrolyte » Wed Jun 04, 2008 2:07 pm

Racist indeed, to express displeasure at a war of racial purification.

Stew Ingredient

Postby Collateral Knowledge » Wed Jun 04, 2008 8:46 pm

I have been over this. I listed on this thread the insults you had used against me on this thread. They were perfectly legitimate to bring up to show you weren't actually engaging in reasoned debate with those you didn't agree with, just ever-increasing abuse. Why would I scour the archives to compile lists of insults by from a number of different threads, made by any poster - including you - to post on this thread?

If another poster abused me to such an extent unprovoked, as you have done they would get exactly the same response from me, and I'm sure I would from many or most of them. No one else has done anything like that, even other posters who don't like me. You are responsible for your own insults as others are for theirs. There is no justification to insult me because others have insulted you. And after this unprovoked performance I would wonder exactly who started the abuse between you and other posters in the first place. If it's anything like this case it was probably you. You are actually due a heap of insults from me now, I think.

toytone wrote:later we will proceed with polardude...

I don't fetch sticks for you or anyone else, Toytone, and I wouldn't bank on what 'we' will do 'later'. I let it go this time in order to let you dig your own hole, which you've done spectacularly. You've outdone Nijo in every department in the past couple of weeks - he was positively courteous by comparison - and appear to be getting worse. If you carry on with your persistent and obtuse trolling and abuse on threads, I expect it's only a matter of time before you'll get suspended or banned.
21 minutes of adventure!

Postby Electrolyte » Wed Jun 04, 2008 9:00 pm

Does "meltdown" have a precise definition or is it something that you just know when you see it?

Stew Ingredient

Postby ToyTone » Sun Jun 29, 2008 1:17 pm

I don't fetch sticks for you or anyone else, Toytone, and I wouldn't bank on what 'we' will do 'later'. I let it go this time in order to let you dig your own hole, which you've done spectacularly. You've outdone Nijo in every department in the past couple of weeks - he was positively courteous by comparison - and appear to be getting worse. If you carry on with your persistent and obtuse trolling and abuse on threads, I expect it's only a matter of time before you'll get suspended or banned.

collateralluccia, you did not engage in a honest discussion, and I insult you because in my opinion you should be insulted.
fences make good neighbors.... this board has no fences, and I can tell a fuckface that it is a fuckface.

I was not trolling on this thread. It is you that did refuse to engage in a discussion, and you still are...
you don't give a shit about the plight and suffering of people in Afghanistan. People like you are guilty of their pain, their misery and their endless suffering. humans like you, self serving fat and ugly ameriguns are guilty of cruelty and to be insulted in a anonimous board like this is a small thing by what your opinion does to people in the world.

IMO you are a sadist, you enjoy the pain of others, and in the same time you wallow in self pity.

try to insult me you fuckface!

Stew Ingredient

Re:

Postby BFK » Fri Mar 27, 2009 7:56 am

ToyTone wrote:there is no doubt that Bush & the Amerigun attack on Iraq & Afghanistan created more terrorists, me toosalade.... and you still have not told me what this has to do with the OP.

Look at the world now and after 9/11... the US chose the wrong way to act and the West is unfortunately losing.

Loosing?

Have numbers?

How many terrorist killed? Have any idea?

Stew Ingredient

Re: Re:

Postby BFK » Fri Mar 27, 2009 7:58 am

BFK wrote:
ToyTone wrote:there is no doubt that Bush & the Amerigun attack on Iraq & Afghanistan created more terrorists, me toosalade.... and you still have not told me what this has to do with the OP.

Look at the world now and after 9/11... the US chose the wrong way to act and the West is unfortunately losing.

Loosing?

Have numbers?

How many terrorist killed? Have any idea?

Not much news coming out of Iraq and Afghanistan nowadays Egh?

Stew Ingredient

Re:

Postby soda 3.0 » Sat Apr 11, 2009 9:59 am

Electrolyte wrote:Does "meltdown" have a precise definition or is it something that you just know when you see it?

It varies depending on who is melting down.

Some posters meltdowns are fantastical explosions of blood, sputum and posts. Others more like mud pool, quietly simmering away but boiling below the surface.
Ian's English language error of the week: "That's why it wreaks of desperation"

Stew Ingredient

Re: We Are Winning

Postby ToyTone » Wed May 06, 2009 9:30 am

I am melting up, actually....

Previous

Return to Famous Dishes