Soda v Ian - The Evidence Thread

Resurrection of all-time best threads

Moderator: Moderator

Evil Overlord

Postby Ian_in_DC » Sun Feb 10, 2008 6:38 pm

Soda, it's like banging your head against a wall with you although less productive.

Do you concede defeat that you can NOT prove you are a Moldovan political refugee nor your father is born and buried in Moldova? If you can't provide the evidence, then your case is lost.
"You are the son of an incestuous union." http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T0Bst6OXEUg

Evil Overlord

Postby Ian_in_DC » Sun Feb 10, 2008 6:43 pm

No, that is point 1 of 1. And the only point. Here is your response to me which I paraphrase:

At any point I'd be happy to post proof of that [Moldovan political refugee] - my price is that you leave the forum forever.

If you like, I'll post my original PM to you which still cracks me up.

So Soda, can you or can you not prove that you are a Moldovan political refugee? Please concede defeat so we can move on.

Put up or shut up.
"You are the son of an incestuous union." http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T0Bst6OXEUg

Evil Overlord

Postby Ian_in_DC » Sun Feb 10, 2008 6:47 pm

Soda, the debate was never if you held a NZ passport. It was whether or not you were born in New Zealand. You claim you were born in Moldova and fled as a political refugee. Can you please link the thread where I claimed you to have a Kiwi passport? Put up or shut up.

Do you concede defeat that you are not a Moldovan political refugee and neither is your father nor is he buried there?

Put up or shut up.

Evil Overlord

Postby Ian_in_DC » Sun Feb 10, 2008 6:50 pm

Please provide the linky where I claimed you held a NZ passport. I claimed you had posted you had a British passport. Put up or shut up.

Still waiting for you to accept the terms of the bet on your risk and prove that you are a Moldovan political refugee. Put up or shut up.

Evil Overlord

Postby Ian_in_DC » Sun Feb 10, 2008 6:56 pm

Soda, please provide the linky where I claimed you held a NZ passport? Let's first see if you can even substantiate that.

Now back to the "bet" in question: Are you or are you not a Moldovan political refugee? Is your father buried in Moldova? Put up or shut up.

Stew Ingredient

Postby nexus » Sun Feb 10, 2008 6:56 pm

I am so fucking confused!!
Someone make me a flow chart.
Good riddance to bad rubbish.
-------------------------------------------------------
There is no more fail safe.

Stew Ingredient
Location: Bay Area -- SF, CA (Don't even think of calling it 'Frisco.')

Postby Wilster » Sun Feb 10, 2008 7:01 pm

Now I'm confused; I was under the impression that SoDuh highlights on his website that he was in fact born in NZ (50 km's from Aukland). I don't think it's unreasonable to think that SoDuh is a NZ passport holding maverick, man of mystery.
My moniker is Wilster. How is my posting? If you no like, write suggestions down intelligibly on paper and then...burn it.

Evil Overlord

Postby Ian_in_DC » Sun Feb 10, 2008 7:02 pm

The chart: Soda has admitted to being a Somali refugee and Lebanese refugee at times on the old TTTP. He has claimed to be a Moldovan political refugee here on PS as well. In addition, Soda has also posted photos from his father's "grave" in Moldova. Soda has also claimed to hold a British passport, because his father was born in Norwich and he was a UK citizen (and later buried in NZ). Soda also posted that he had to apply for a British passport as a substitute for not obtaining a Finnish one. Soda has also posted that he's only lived in NZ for a few years, versus being born and raised there.

There are plenty of inconsistencies here - Soda needs to work on keeping his "cover story" straight.

Evil Overlord

Postby Ian_in_DC » Sun Feb 10, 2008 7:05 pm

Nope, because it is entirely reasonable to assume that someone born and raised in New Zealand (and NOT Moldova) may hold a NZ passport. Or at least be a Kiwi by birth.

So Soda, where were you born? Where did you grow up?

Stew Ingredient

Postby Wilster » Sun Feb 10, 2008 7:13 pm

I'm confused again; SoDuh, are now claiming that you were not born in New Zealand? Dang, I've been there three times and really liked the place--I don't know why you feel so ashamed of the country. I mean after all, you could have been born and raised in Eastern Europe; not that, that is a bad place either, I'm just writin'.
My moniker is Wilster. How is my posting? If you no like, write suggestions down intelligibly on paper and then...burn it.

special sauce

Postby justinian » Sun Feb 10, 2008 7:13 pm

Is one born in NZ automatically entitled to citizenship, and the much contested Passport?

Curious question.
The HOFF, people! Knight Fuckin' RIDER right in the reclining chair section!! -- nettie

Evil Overlord

Postby Ian_in_DC » Sun Feb 10, 2008 7:15 pm

I assume Soda was born before 2006, so anyone born in New Zealand is automatically a NZ citizen.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Zealan ... nality_law

Evil Overlord

Postby Ian_in_DC » Sun Feb 10, 2008 7:18 pm

Soda, do you concede defeat that you are not now, nor have you ever been, a Moldovan political refugee? Do you concede defeat that you were born in New Zealand and were raised there?

Evil Overlord

Postby Ian_in_DC » Sun Feb 10, 2008 7:20 pm

Soda 2.0 wrote:PS. I junk all "unsolicited" messages. So you can stop spamming me.

Lucky for you that I don't [junk your unsolicited messages]. I still kept your gems from 2006 where you claimed to be a Moldovan political refugee. And the ones where you stated that your father was also a Moldovan and buried over there. Good stuff.

Evil Overlord

Postby Ian_in_DC » Sun Feb 10, 2008 7:21 pm

Soda 2.0 wrote:Re: The NZ citizenship laws - they changed in about 1977 (feel free to check) and I was born before 1977.

Already checked - you were born before 1977 but after 1949 in New Zealand - which entitles you to NZ citizenship.

Soda, were you or were you not born in New Zealand?

Stew Ingredient

Postby nexus » Sun Feb 10, 2008 7:39 pm

Soda, were you born in NZ or not? No convoluted answer, just Yes Or NO.

Thanks.

arrogant Yankee cokehead

Postby Felix » Sun Feb 10, 2008 7:52 pm

I think the big dispute here is whether or not Soda is usually full of shit. Just because Ian may have made a typo in paraphrasing something Soda said does not mean he is not usually full of shit.

Ian doesn`t really pretend to be anything he isn`t. Soda is nothing but pretense and artifice.

AnniesCunt wins!!!
Cherman humor: ha! because your father hates you, you have no one to fuck, you can't afford health care, you have nothing but this board, you pretend to have cancer, you are a racist pig, you are stupid, you are a bloody fuckface...

Stew Ingredient

Postby Dallan » Sun Feb 10, 2008 7:58 pm

Felix wrote:AnniesCunt wins!!!

You're not even a lawyer yet, much less a judge. So your role in this trial officially is to STFU and try to follow, like the rest of the laymen and law students.

playing outside

Postby i_have_shiny_shoes » Sun Feb 10, 2008 8:26 pm

Already checked - you were born before 1977 but after 1949 in New Zealand - which entitles you to NZ citizenship.

This is from the government of New Zealand's Department of Internal Affairs:

Until the end of 2005, most children born in New Zealand (or in the Cook Islands, Niue or Tokelau) are automatically New Zealand citizens at birth (with few exceptions).

The Citizenship Act 1977 states that:

6. Citizenship by birth

(1) Subject to subsection (2) of this section, every person born in New Zealand on or after the 1st day of January 1949 shall be a New Zealand citizen by birth.

(2) A person shall not be a New Zealand citizen by virtue of this section if, at the time of his birth,---

(a) His father or mother was a person upon whom any immunity from jurisdiction was conferred by or under the Diplomatic Privileges and Immunities Act 1968 or the Consular Privileges and Immunities Act 1971 or in any other way, and neither of his parents was a New Zealand citizen; or

(b) His father and mother were enemy aliens and the birth occurred in a place then under occupation by the enemy.

(3) Notwithstanding subsection (2) of this section, every person born in New Zealand on or after the 1st day of January 1978 shall be a New Zealand citizen by birth if he would otherwise be stateless. Cf. 1948, No. 15, s. 6

It would seem to me that Soda, if born in New Zealand, would automatically be a citizen of that country unless his father and/or mother fell into the exceptions above.
Last edited by i_have_shiny_shoes on Sun Feb 10, 2008 9:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
we're discussing it, so it's not secret.

Stew Ingredient

Postby indian_fellow » Sun Feb 10, 2008 8:35 pm

you people fucking need to get a life!!

Stew Ingredient

Postby Wilster » Sun Feb 10, 2008 8:51 pm

indian_fellow wrote:you people fucking need to get a life!!

Quit stalking me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stew Ingredient

Postby Cogito » Sun Feb 10, 2008 9:05 pm

Earlier today I described some threads on Stew as being like the American civil war -- endless slog across a few yards of swampy mud with the bombardment so heavy that dead, decomposing bodies get churned up as the battle shifts. This is an excellent illustration.

Clearly, Ian made a minor and understandable error. Soda is a strange and amorphous citizen of the Internet. Enough said.
ergo... um...

Stew Ingredient

Postby thoughtpolice » Sun Feb 10, 2008 9:18 pm

Cogito wrote:Earlier today I described some threads on Stew as being like the American civil war -- endless slog across a few yards of swampy mud with the bombardment so heavy that dead, decomposing bodies get churned up as the battle shifts. This is an excellent illustration.

Clearly, Ian made a minor and understandable error. Soda is a strange and amorphous citizen of the Internet. Enough said.

There are no minor errors on the Stew.
I recall your post of last year that had a misplaced comma.
I will never forgive you.

Stew Ingredient

Postby Cogito » Sun Feb 10, 2008 9:24 pm

TP, is this the point at which I mention that you once said (about six years ago) that you had travelled to some obscure place and ask you for proof? And then do you deny it and try to make me prove it?

At least I use commas, and have sentences long enough to require one. Bloody Canucks.
ergo... um...

Stew Ingredient

Postby nexus » Sun Feb 10, 2008 9:30 pm

I gotta say, this thread is like fucking for an hour and not cumming!

special sauce

Postby justinian » Sun Feb 10, 2008 9:33 pm

nexus wrote:I gotta say, this thread is like fucking for an hour and not cumming!

Hehehe. That was the closest we'll get to a money shot on this one.
The HOFF, people! Knight Fuckin' RIDER right in the reclining chair section!! -- nettie

Stew Ingredient

Postby thoughtpolice » Sun Feb 10, 2008 9:40 pm

Cogito wrote:TP, is this the point at which I mention that you once said (about six years ago) that you had travelled to some obscure place and ask you for proof? And then do you deny it and try to make me prove it?

At least I use commas, and have sentences long enough to require one. Bloody Canucks.

It was four years ago and the incident you refer to actually never happened and the place does not exist. I did NOT not deny it, and insist that you not prove what I did not say.
This will not stand.

You need a comma after the last bracket in your first sentence.

Stew Ingredient

Postby Cogito » Sun Feb 10, 2008 9:49 pm

Prove that I didn't make the allegation. Put up or shut up.
ergo... um...

Stew Ingredient

Postby Cogito » Sun Feb 10, 2008 9:54 pm

You haven't responded.
ergo... um...

special sauce

Postby justinian » Sun Feb 10, 2008 10:00 pm

tick-tock. tick-tock.

Stew Ingredient

Postby thoughtpolice » Sun Feb 10, 2008 10:12 pm

This is a pressure packed thread.
Here is your damned link http://www.shibumi.org/eoti.htm

Stew Ingredient

Postby Cogito » Sun Feb 10, 2008 10:18 pm

nothing in that link disproves anything I've never not said, and you know it.

So -- are you leaving?
ergo... um...

Evil Overlord

Postby Ian_in_DC » Sun Feb 10, 2008 11:54 pm

janieblack wrote:You couldn't be more dull if you tried.

Apparently not dull enough for you to read and expend the energy to comment on how dull it was.

Baring the mosquito buzzing, waiting around for Soda to admit to lying about his country of origin is like waiting for the 2nd coming of Christ: It just ain't gonna happen.

Stew Ingredient

Postby Wilster » Mon Feb 11, 2008 4:14 am

janieblack wrote:Actually, the thread is good and quite funny. But not because of either you or Soda...

I was inclined to participate because of nexus' comments, after all. Not yours.

WTF??? Without either SoDuh or Ian, there would be no thread; they are the impetus (sp?) for this whole thing. You gotta give credit where credit is due. Anything else is just...just...I don't know...petty maybe.

Stew Ingredient

Postby Wilster » Mon Feb 11, 2008 4:23 am

janieblack wrote:Never mind. I am sure that the incredibly pressing issue of where Soda dropped from his mother's loins is being neglected... I'll leave you to it.

Never write "never" young lady; that has haunted many here.

Stew Ingredient

Postby Daejn » Mon Feb 11, 2008 8:22 am

What a tedious thread. Like two bald men fighting over a comb.

Stew Ingredient

Postby macunaima » Mon Feb 11, 2008 8:47 am

Yes.

WHERE'S THE EVIDENCE????!!!1?11/1!
"Revolution is war. Of all the wars known in history
it is the only lawful, rightful, just, and truly great war...
In the Stew this war has been declared and begun"

STOP E-REICH!

PreviousNext

Return to Famous Dishes