Introduction thread

Resurrection of all-time best threads

Moderator: Moderator

Stew Ingredient

Introduction thread

Postby Master_Moon » Mon Nov 26, 2007 9:01 pm

To those who don't know us.

I'm Master_Moon. I'm come from Atlanta but now live in Hong Kong. I have posted on here occasionally (as Masta_Moon) and was also an occasional poster on TTTP before it was axed.

I'm a currently under-employed person who spends most of his workday in front of the computer.

I've met about 20 posters from TT and consider several of them my friends.

I find politics interesting but I'm not passionate enough about it to engage in screaming matches. I keep abreast of the issues and could be described as a moderate Democrat, although I don't identify with any party or cause.

There are several posters on here- past and present- who I think are complete cunts. I'll keep those names (Termite) to myself (nijo) as I don't (patrikkk) want to start off (Rosie) by making any (Jetblast) enemies.

Unless they change back the TT, I'll probably be hanging out here in Streeterville, if that's OK with you. These days, I find discussing politics kind of a drag.

That's me. Who's next?

Stew Ingredient

Postby BulletPark » Mon Nov 26, 2007 9:16 pm

My name is BulletPark. My friends call me Teabag McQueen. I tried to get them to call me TC, because I love "Top Cat," but no dice. I have a very bad temper and no patience at all with stupidity and therefore am fit for very little these days except regrouting historic mosaics and watching cheddar age. I enjoy pickles, carrots, rutabagas and parsnips and always wash them carefully before donating them to soup kitchens once I'm done with them. My family is richer and meaner than yours, so there. My dream job was to take over Mr. Rogers' Neighborhood and finally bring those W-room rotating-library magic-trolley cunts the democracy they're clearly aching for, but then I saw what I'd have to wear while I did it, granny converse sneakers, ew. Do you know how many Brazilian models were at my last birthday party? None. Of. Them. All cute male YC newbies send nude photos the rest of you sorry no fatties kthnxbai.

Stew Ingredient

Postby divrdoc » Mon Nov 26, 2007 9:54 pm

hahahahaha...loki, he had that coming!!!
deja moo.......the feeling you have heard this bullshit before

Stew Ingredient

Postby EasyElvis » Mon Nov 26, 2007 10:12 pm

I'm Easy.

Stew Ingredient

Postby Lavite » Mon Nov 26, 2007 10:29 pm

Of course you're easy. But are you cheap?
I was Deplorable before it was cool.

Stew Ingredient

Postby EasyElvis » Mon Nov 26, 2007 10:35 pm

Sometimes. Depends on my mood.

Stew Ingredient

Postby divrdoc » Mon Nov 26, 2007 10:35 pm

whatdo you consider cheap?
deja moo.......the feeling you have heard this bullshit before

Queen Bee

Postby northern_goddess » Mon Nov 26, 2007 10:38 pm

My name is northern_goddess. I am neither cheap or easy. I do, however, complain a lot about the weather but that's because I live in Canada.
I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it.

http://www.fat-pie.com/salad.htm

Stew Ingredient

Postby EasyElvis » Mon Nov 26, 2007 10:40 pm

divrdoc wrote:whatdo you consider cheap?

Not expensive?

I have to run. Back later.

Stew Ingredient

Postby BulletPark » Mon Nov 26, 2007 10:43 pm

"I have to run. Back later."

We miss you already.

My aching sides.

Incorrigible Testiclast

Postby crzypt » Mon Nov 26, 2007 11:59 pm

Hi Everybody!

My name's Jimmy Carl Black and I'm the Indian of the group!

I yam what I yam....except when I'm a sweet potato

Stew Ingredient

Postby JackIrons009 » Tue Nov 27, 2007 12:07 am

Im Jack.
I like conspiracies, i believe orwells big brother has turned out to be corporations instead of government, i think that Rfid is the mark of the beast, and using a credit card for all your purchases is just giving away private info that is not worth the free miles.
I like to talk about poo, music (especially jam bands), and old cars. I call canadians coldies. Im also quite sure that ticotim is a sextourist.
Later
J
History shows again and again
How nature points out the folly of men
Godzilla!

Queen Bee

Postby northern_goddess » Tue Nov 27, 2007 12:08 am

JackIrons009 wrote:Im Jack.
I like conspiracies, i believe orwells big brother has turned out to be corporations instead of government, i think that Rfid is the mark of the beast, and using a credit card for all your purchases is just giving away private info that is not worth the free miles.
I like to talk about poo, music (especially jam bands), and old cars. I call canadians coldies. Im also quite sure that ticotim is a sextourist.
Later
J

Oh yah, that reminds me... sometimes I make foil hats.
I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it.

Queen Bee

Postby northern_goddess » Tue Nov 27, 2007 12:09 am

JackIrons009 wrote:using a credit card for all your purchases is just giving away private info that is not worth the free miles.

Jealous.

Stew Ingredient

Postby JackIrons009 » Tue Nov 27, 2007 12:10 am

northern_goddess wrote:Oh yah, that reminds me... sometimes I make foil hats.

NoGs computer homepage....
AFDB
Godzilla!

Queen Bee

Postby northern_goddess » Tue Nov 27, 2007 12:15 am

Hahaha! That's funny.

Stew Ingredient

Postby JackIrons009 » Tue Nov 27, 2007 12:54 am

NoGGers, this is my favorite part of that website....
FOOTNOTE: The American spelling** of aluminum is used here. If you are searching for more information on aluminum, be aware that the British spell it "aluminium" (and pronounce it accordingly).

** HISTORICAL FOOTNOTE: Aluminum was originally named "alumium" by Sir Humphry Davy, who later changed it to "aluminum" (perhaps in an attempt to make it more Latinized since alumen is Latin for alum, the aluminum compound that the name is derived from). The British (and allied English speakers) shortly thereafter changed the name once more, this time to "aluminium" so that it would again match the pattern of most other elements (helium, sodium, etc.), while the North Americans eventually decided to keep the second, slightly more traditional name. I predict that North Americans will adopt the more regular "-ium" spelling by the year 2050, prompting the British to start calling it "alumininium". At that point debate can begin on changing "platinum" to "platinium"
Godzilla!

Stew Ingredient

Postby SeamusMcCool » Tue Nov 27, 2007 12:58 am

BulletPark wrote:My name is BulletPark. My friends call me Teabag McQueen. I tried to get them to call me TC, because I love "Top Cat," but no dice. I have a very bad temper and no patience at all with stupidity and therefore am fit for very little these days except regrouting historic mosaics and watching cheddar age. I enjoy pickles, carrots, rutabagas and parsnips and always wash them carefully before donating them to soup kitchens once I'm done with them. My family is richer and meaner than yours, so there. My dream job was to take over Mr. Rogers' Neighborhood and finally bring those W-room rotating-library magic-trolley cunts the democracy they're clearly aching for, but then I saw what I'd have to wear while I did it, granny converse sneakers, ew. Do you know how many Brazilian models were at my last birthday party? None. Of. Them. All cute male YC newbies send nude photos the rest of you sorry no fatties kthnxbai.

We consider BulletPark a Stew treasure. This is one very funny reason why.
"I'd stumbled into the middle of an evil, insidious cult of chainsaw worshipping maniacs. I had to wonder if we'd let our religious freedom go too far in this country, or maybe our immigration laws were just too lax."

Stew Ingredient

Postby EasyElvis » Tue Nov 27, 2007 1:05 am

BulletPark wrote:"I have to run. Back later."

We miss you already.

My aching sides.

Hey, be nice. I'm sick and sensitive today.

Admin's Concubine

Postby pezworld » Tue Nov 27, 2007 2:59 am

I'm pez. I have long toes and know what to do with them.

(Hi, Fritz!)
Jesus, you turn your back for one second and the next thing you know, everyone's going all fucking kumbaya and shit around this dump - Moe

Stew Ingredient

Postby Fritz101 » Tue Nov 27, 2007 3:01 am

Hello there.

Stew Ingredient

Postby Masta_Moon » Tue Nov 27, 2007 5:39 am

Ah yes, Patrikkk is going by Loki these days. I forgot.

An otherwise loathsome individual, I must grudgingly give him props for his Robert Sanders troll many years ago.

stewed

Postby AnnieOakley » Tue Nov 27, 2007 6:06 am

He don't need a prop, he needs a splint.
You meet the same folks on the way up as you do on the way down.

Stew Ingredient

Postby Rimjob Hotshot » Tue Nov 27, 2007 11:53 am

mutha is fixing
"And lo, do I see that my lady's bulldog hath been eating porridge again?"
Henry IV, act II

Stew Ingredient

Postby Xerius » Tue Nov 27, 2007 5:09 pm

Masta_Moon wrote:Ah yes, Patrikkk is going by Loki these days. I forgot.

An otherwise loathsome individual, I must grudgingly give him props for his Robert Sanders troll many years ago.

Patrikkk's still funny on occasion. Every once in a while something slips out that's not a rerun. You gotta give him credit though - you'd run thin on material after 5+ years of anti-American trolling too.

Stew Ingredient

Postby Masta_Moon » Tue Nov 27, 2007 5:28 pm

Nice avatar, Rimjob. What kind of animal is that? A sloth?

Stew Ingredient

Postby aaronssongs » Thu Jun 26, 2008 12:50 pm

Hi, Aaron here.
I'm a musician, writer in Houston. Black and gay, but don't hold it against me. Hey, I'm just playing the cards dealt. 6 NT, doubled.

Admin's Concubine

Postby pezworld » Fri Jun 27, 2008 1:57 am

Hiya Aaron!

Thanks for reviving the introduction thread and introducing yourself, especially so I could see it and be hypnotized by rimjob's avatar.

*swoon*

And welcome!
Jesus, you turn your back for one second and the next thing you know, everyone's going all fucking kumbaya and shit around this dump - Moe

Stew Ingredient

Re: Introduction thread

Postby NOLABEE » Fri Jan 23, 2015 3:16 pm

Greetings.
I'm new on here having heard about this forum via another forum I frequent.
I'm always curious about what's going on, being said, opinions of others, all across the board.

Return to Famous Dishes