A Real Woman Fights Back at the Religious Police in Iran

Resurrection of all-time best threads

Moderator: Moderator

Stew Ingredient
Posts: 10833
Joined: Tue May 30, 2006 7:40 pm

Postby BulletPark » Sat Jan 27, 2007 2:25 am

"You can't get it through your thick fucking head who you're dealing with."

I am dealing with a tit-hating virgin who has never even touched his own wee-wee because it's unnatural.

You've made that abundantly and logically clear.

Do I care who I'm dealing with?

No!

It's Friday and I live in New York.

I'm off to lick chocolate sauce off Amanda Lepore's huge, evil, terrifying tits.

Warn your imaginary kids.

Stew Ingredient
Posts: 3796
Joined: Tue Aug 16, 2005 12:38 am

Postby Lou Knee » Sat Jan 27, 2007 2:25 am

BulletPark wrote:Nasty, dirty, evil words like "tits."

Come on Lou, don't tell me you're a tit-hater too.

And don't be so quick to defend the new guy. He's basically you only completely stupid.

Not sure you need the competition.


No one said anything about nasty and dirty but you so far.

I only pointed out that alias was being quite logical, against the charge that he did not know what being logical meant.

Obviously he does. He not only knows what it means to be logical, but he knows how to actually be logical.

And that in the face of his logic people are throwing words like "tits" at him.

People like you, in fact. A known absolute moron. The sort of person who cannot be logical, and so starts saying "tits" sooner or later.

Usually sooner.

Stew Ingredient
Posts: 60
Joined: Mon Jan 31, 2005 10:25 am

Postby Stoffer » Sat Jan 27, 2007 2:27 am

What an unbelievable post...

Stew Ingredient
User avatar
Posts: 20784
Joined: Thu Jan 20, 2005 9:21 pm
Location: Redmond,Wa

Postby judik » Sat Jan 27, 2007 2:29 am

Alias- I said that bestiality et al were perversions.
You agreed that I was entitled to my opinion
But then you said
You believe you are entitled to your opinions about everything. Anyone who does not agree with you is wrong. You don't see that do you?

what opinions were you talking about then?
You threw out a general insult and were caught
You can always count on Americans to do the right thing - after they've tried everything else.

Winston Churchill

Stew Ingredient
Posts: 3796
Joined: Tue Aug 16, 2005 12:38 am

Postby Lou Knee » Sat Jan 27, 2007 2:31 am

alias wrote:
janieblack wrote:
Tell me, why did you only include half of what you said and not the other half? Do you really need to be so fucking dishonest to make your point? Are you so totally bankrupt of integrity that you have to cheat? I am really disappointed in you. Really.

I told you if you kept talking I would show you what liars liberals are. You can't help yourselves.
_________________
If the shoe fits wear it; If the truth hurts bear it
Well thats the kind of life Im living and I plan on living long.
Hank Williams III

Last edited by alias on Sat Jan 27, 2007 11:18 am; edited 2 times in total


You do know that the times you edit are displayed to other users, eh?


And your point is????? You don't have one. She took only half of her words and then half of mine and even admitted she was manipulating by saing I was inferring. I am inferring nothing. I am speaking concise, clear, to the point thoughts. I am not manipulating anyone's words. If anyone is manipulating it is you and Judik. Now if you want to continue the dishonesty, go right ahead, but you and Judik and I know what happened. You still keep thinking you all are smarter than me. You're not. Cut the crap and play honestly or take a hike because I call bullshit and lies.


Congratulations!

This is the sign you've beat them.

I discovered that a while back. There was a private message campaign going on behind my back, involving even a mod, discussing the number of times I edited a post.

Then they all came at me at once, with the triumphant glee only total morons and nincompoops could display.

Like you, I pointed out to them once that that is one of the biggest non-points in the history of non-points, and the eedjits crawled back under their rocks.

But they are so dumb, they forget how dumb they were yesterday. They never learn.

Stew Ingredient
User avatar
Posts: 20784
Joined: Thu Jan 20, 2005 9:21 pm
Location: Redmond,Wa

Postby judik » Sat Jan 27, 2007 2:35 am

Like you, I pointed out to them once that that is one of the biggest non-points in the history of non-points, and the eedjits crawled back under their rocks.

So altering a post for content is OK?
That's dishonest in my book especially if it is an active thread and people are responding to what you had previously written
Be a man and stand up to the stupid blather you write
You can always count on Americans to do the right thing - after they've tried everything else.

Winston Churchill

Stew Ingredient
User avatar
Posts: 20784
Joined: Thu Jan 20, 2005 9:21 pm
Location: Redmond,Wa

Postby judik » Sat Jan 27, 2007 2:39 am

Are my opinions as valid as yours on homosexualty?

frankly,no especially when you call people faggots which is not a term of endearment.
I'm not even quite sure why you are so vehementaly opposed to homosexuality/anal sex
You denied it was the yuck factor.So what is it?
Is it a crime against nature,God what ever we hold near and dear?
I'm eager to find out
You can always count on Americans to do the right thing - after they've tried everything else.

Winston Churchill

Stew Ingredient
Posts: 3796
Joined: Tue Aug 16, 2005 12:38 am

Postby Lou Knee » Sat Jan 27, 2007 2:40 am

judik wrote:
Like you, I pointed out to them once that that is one of the biggest non-points in the history of non-points, and the eedjits crawled back under their rocks.

So altering a post for content is OK?
That's dishonest in my book especially if it is an active thread and people are responding to what you had previously written
Be a man and stand up to the stupid blather you write


Who said he altered a post for content? The people he is trouncing in debate?

On a scurrilous charge, you are accusing him of dishonesty, and hoping to win a point by your own dishonesty.

The charge is easily refuted if anyone has his original words in a reply, which they should. He can't edit anyone else's posts.

Why don't you so-called people just answer his questions and have an argument with him?

All he is getting back are sophomoric sex jokes. On that level alone, you people ought to be ashamed. You are like giggling 14 year olds in a corner saying things like "tits".

Pathetic.

Try arguing for real.
Last edited by Lou Knee on Sat Jan 27, 2007 2:41 am, edited 1 time in total.

Stew Ingredient
Posts: 10833
Joined: Tue May 30, 2006 7:40 pm

Postby BulletPark » Sat Jan 27, 2007 2:41 am

How I'll be spending my weekend while the rest of you sort this out:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sOIKzdrsOGc

WARNING: may cause eyeball bleeding among tit-haters.

And Lou, I used logic. As you do seem to be a decent guy, I'll give you a quick break-down of the argument.

Alias said the anus is not a sex organ and that because of this, anal sex is perversion. Okay.

I actually don't have a problem with this theory, 'cause I'm a pervert. Some others might--whatever. That's not my argument.

HOWEVER--and here's where it gets crazy--using THE SAME logic to extend to the fact that mouths, hands and breasts are ALSO clearly NOT sex organs, it would follow that masturbation, oral sex and sexual play (or fantasies) involving breasts are ALSO perversion.

So either Alias engages in the above activities and is a pervert...or he doesn't masturbate, engage in oral sex or have any sexual attraction to breasts.

Hey, could be true. And what of it?

But he refuses to commit to the above, and therefore exposes his own logic as something that he extends towards specific instances of non procreative sexual activity.

Is there a flaw in my logic? I don't think so.

And now I'm off. Enjoy the frozen margarita and anything else that spurts down your throats, y'all.

Stew Ingredient
Posts: 10833
Joined: Tue May 30, 2006 7:40 pm

Postby BulletPark » Sat Jan 27, 2007 2:43 am

BTW Alias, I love the way you insult me in a post, think a bit, come back and re-edit more insults into the post.

It makes you look even stupider and more slow-witted than you are.

Stew Ingredient
Posts: 10833
Joined: Tue May 30, 2006 7:40 pm

Postby BulletPark » Sat Jan 27, 2007 2:44 am

You don't have four or five friends.

Fact.

Stew Ingredient
User avatar
Posts: 20784
Joined: Thu Jan 20, 2005 9:21 pm
Location: Redmond,Wa

Postby judik » Sat Jan 27, 2007 2:45 am

Lou,you know I'm a big fan of yours.One of the few. But you are dead wrong on this
I have seen changes in content of posts made by alias because this is a fast moving thread and there has been alot of back and forth.it passes too quickly to document
All he is getting back are sophomoric sex jokes.

He called bulletpark smegma breath you can't get any more sophomoric than that


edited for spelling if anyone is keeping track
Last edited by judik on Sat Jan 27, 2007 2:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
You can always count on Americans to do the right thing - after they've tried everything else.

Winston Churchill

Stew Ingredient
Posts: 3796
Joined: Tue Aug 16, 2005 12:38 am

Postby Lou Knee » Sat Jan 27, 2007 2:46 am

BulletPark wrote:BTW Alias, I love the way you insult me in a post, think a bit, come back and re-edit more insults into the post.

It makes you look even stupider and more slow-witted than you are.


You have no business insulting someone about insulting someone on this thread.

It's all you've done.

Stew Ingredient
Posts: 10833
Joined: Tue May 30, 2006 7:40 pm

Postby BulletPark » Sat Jan 27, 2007 2:48 am

So, Lou, are you going to address the logical fallacy that has been this turd's one contribution to this board thus far, or link arms with him and dance off into the night singing "We Shall Fear No Heaping Bosoms?"

Stew Ingredient
Posts: 10833
Joined: Tue May 30, 2006 7:40 pm

Postby BulletPark » Sat Jan 27, 2007 2:51 am

He has a picture of her cheating on her 2nd grade art class project.

She traced that naked man.

For shame, Judik.

Stew Ingredient
Posts: 3796
Joined: Tue Aug 16, 2005 12:38 am

Postby Lou Knee » Sat Jan 27, 2007 2:52 am

judik wrote:Lou,you know I'm a big fan of yours.One of the few. But you are dead wrong on this
I have seen changes in content of posts made by alias because this is a fast moving thread and there has been alot of back and forth.it passes too quickly to document
All he is getting back are sophomoric sex jokes.

He called bulletpark smegma breath you can't get any more sophomoric than that


edited for spelling if anyone is keeping track


Let's give a brief recap, shall we?

Alias began by commenting on all the lies liberals told us which I brought up in Post 1.

He was met with insult after insult, and as per normal the usual suspect gays started with the gay stuff.

In response to that, he stated his opinion about what perversion was with respect to anal sex about 18 pages ago.

It took another 7 or 8 pages until anyonewould answer his question.

Then bullethead started saying "tits" a lot.

Several times over 20 pages, alias has done two things: 1) He has stopped and answered some replies without insult; 2) He has said that he would answer insult with insult, and he kept to that.

Actually, he pointed out a thrid thing and has been proven 100% right on it. He said that "liberals" act as a gang, in packlike fashion. He said like vultures. The fact of 20 pages, a full 75% of which are liberals in a pack hurling juvenile insults at him proves that beyond any question at all.
Last edited by Lou Knee on Sat Jan 27, 2007 2:53 am, edited 1 time in total.

Stew Ingredient
User avatar
Posts: 20784
Joined: Thu Jan 20, 2005 9:21 pm
Location: Redmond,Wa

Postby judik » Sat Jan 27, 2007 2:53 am

alias- you did not answer my question

Judik, you are a dishonest person. I can prove it.

I explained ny rationale for what I did,now you explain why you edit posts for content

How about I get 4-5 of my friends to come on here and then you all by yourself take us all on at once. Are you game for that?

Bring it on,baby

*edited for snarky comment*
You can always count on Americans to do the right thing - after they've tried everything else.

Winston Churchill

Stew Ingredient
Posts: 10833
Joined: Tue May 30, 2006 7:40 pm

Postby BulletPark » Sat Jan 27, 2007 3:01 am

Oh, I see Lou.

You are not going to address the logical fallacy.

Why would I think that?

After all, your own OP contains a fallacy or equal magnificence.

Video of altercation = God-cops vs. Western-dressed woman = liberals tell lies.

And Alias, I pointed out where your logic was wrong. Allow me to visit it upon you.

I'm sorry you hate tits = I'm sorry your dad raped you = I'm sorry you live in a cardboard box while I'm waiting for a Rolls Royce to pick me up.

Actually, I'm lying about the "sorry."

Stew Ingredient
Posts: 10833
Joined: Tue May 30, 2006 7:40 pm

Postby BulletPark » Sat Jan 27, 2007 3:03 am

More fucking post-editing? Why don't you think out your illiterate cuntitude before posting or just post again?

Stew Ingredient
User avatar
Posts: 20784
Joined: Thu Jan 20, 2005 9:21 pm
Location: Redmond,Wa

Postby judik » Sat Jan 27, 2007 3:04 am

alias wrote:Judik knows she is dishonest. She says alias is sophmoric for calling bulletpark "smegma breath". Why did alias say that Judik. You know exactly why alias said that. It was a response in kind. Bulletpark says nothing unless it's an insult. That is all he does. He never make a debating point. He does not talk, he slurs, insults, and spews in every post and you know it. You are a dishonest person.


There you go.doing what you accused me of doing

Lou said:
All he is getting back are sophomoric sex jokes.


I replied:
He called bulletpark smegma breath you can't get any more sophomoric than that

I was simply replying to what Lou said.There has been alot of that on this OP and I hope you appreciate that I haven't (at least I think haven't ) resorted to that type of reply

But you still haven't answered my question on why you really think homosexuality is a pervion.I don't want fucking websters definition i want your reason
You can always count on Americans to do the right thing - after they've tried everything else.

Winston Churchill

Stew Ingredient
Posts: 10833
Joined: Tue May 30, 2006 7:40 pm

Postby BulletPark » Sat Jan 27, 2007 3:14 am

Yeah, why?

I was wondering that myself.

Poor Alias has been standing here craving a little reacharound action and all he gets it a drive-by from Lou (who has vanished in the face of his own OP's lack of common-sense logic).

It doesn't seem fair, particularly when you factor in my Rolls Royce and his cardboard box.

Okay, I'm lying.

My hot boyfriend's Rolls Royce.

Stew Ingredient
User avatar
Posts: 20784
Joined: Thu Jan 20, 2005 9:21 pm
Location: Redmond,Wa

Postby judik » Sat Jan 27, 2007 3:17 am

How come you never call bulletpark on his slurs, insults, and spewing verbal abuse? How come?

Because he's funny that's why
You need to work on your humor.You're too earnest
You righties generally are

Now answer my question
You can always count on Americans to do the right thing - after they've tried everything else.

Winston Churchill

Stew Ingredient
Posts: 10833
Joined: Tue May 30, 2006 7:40 pm

Postby BulletPark » Sat Jan 27, 2007 3:21 am

The Rolls is here!

I'm queer!

Um....everybody have a beer.

Except Alias. Drinking is unnatural. Perversion, you could call it. Stick to power-slamming the Jolt cola.

Stew Ingredient
Posts: 3796
Joined: Tue Aug 16, 2005 12:38 am

Postby Lou Knee » Sat Jan 27, 2007 3:27 am

BulletPark wrote:Oh, I see Lou.

You are not going to address the logical fallacy.

Why would I think that?

After all, your own OP contains a fallacy or equal magnificence.

Video of altercation = God-cops vs. Western-dressed woman = liberals tell lies.


It's not a fallacy just because you say "fallacy".

To think it is is a real fallacy called "poisoning the well". A favorite of liberals.

The point was made quite clearly, and the logic is impeccable since it has the most important thing about logic: actual facts.

The actual facts are: 1) A few decades of liberals saying over and over how all about women's rights they are, and then using that as a political power club; and 2) the absolute liberal disregard for the rights of women in places like Iran, and instead reviling Bush and making it as clear as can be that even thinking about removing the oppressive Nazis in Iran is the worst thing possible.

Stew Ingredient
User avatar
Posts: 20784
Joined: Thu Jan 20, 2005 9:21 pm
Location: Redmond,Wa

Postby judik » Sat Jan 27, 2007 3:31 am

Um....everybody have a beer.

I'm on my second margarita.You take a tub large enough to hold a gallon or so of liquid,throw in a bunch of limeade,a bottle of tequoila and maybe 1/2 bottle of triple sec and place in freezer
Freeze until slushy. Yum
anybody want one?
You can always count on Americans to do the right thing - after they've tried everything else.

Winston Churchill

Stew Ingredient
User avatar
Posts: 20784
Joined: Thu Jan 20, 2005 9:21 pm
Location: Redmond,Wa

Postby judik » Sat Jan 27, 2007 3:39 am

making it as clear as can be that even thinking about removing the oppressive Nazis in Iran is the worst thing possible.

I agree Iran is a worse threat than Iraq ever was,but unfortunately we have shot our load are are considerably weakened and really in no shape at the present to do anytrhing about it
But womens right in Saudi Arabia are far worse than in Iran,are you as outraged about that?

janie- us perverts never do salt
You can always count on Americans to do the right thing - after they've tried everything else.

Winston Churchill

Stew Ingredient
User avatar
Posts: 20784
Joined: Thu Jan 20, 2005 9:21 pm
Location: Redmond,Wa

Postby judik » Sat Jan 27, 2007 3:41 am

alias- I can't speak for others but I am not taking this "debate" very seriously
You have guaranteed that
You can always count on Americans to do the right thing - after they've tried everything else.

Winston Churchill

PreviousNext

Return to Famous Dishes

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests