A Real Woman Fights Back at the Religious Police in Iran

Resurrection of all-time best threads

Moderator: Moderator

Stew Ingredient
Posts: 3796
Joined: Tue Aug 16, 2005 12:38 am

Postby Lou Knee » Sat Jan 27, 2007 3:49 am

alias wrote:
janieblack wrote:
judik wrote:
Um....everybody have a beer.

I'm on my second margarita.You take a tub large enough to hold a gallon or so of liquid,throw in a bunch of limeade,a bottle of tequoila and maybe 1/2 bottle of triple sec and place in freezer
Freeze until slushy. Yum
anybody want one?

Can I have one without the salt? Or is that perverted?


Do you think ridicule is a good debating tactic? This is why it is so difficult to discuss with you punks. You ridicule everything you don't agree with but you want me to not call anyone a faggot. Why not? It's okay for you to insult and slur and call names. Then when you get it back, you say I'm not being "sensitive" or respectful. You can dish it out real well, but you can't take it. You're phonies. You liberals really are dispicable. Your stench is really putrid.


In my experience they NEVER get that most obvious point.

The liberal calls Bush "Hitler". If you call them an ass, they then say that you are also hitler because you insult people.

I concluded long ago that the liberal has a titanium reinforced concrete bucket head of a brain, and not even depleted uranium missiles of logic could penetrate it.

Stew Ingredient
User avatar
Posts: 20784
Joined: Thu Jan 20, 2005 9:21 pm
Location: Redmond,Wa

Postby judik » Sat Jan 27, 2007 3:52 am

I concluded long ago that the liberal has a titanium reinforced concrete bucket head of a brain, and not even depleted uranium missiles of logic could penetrate it.

Look to the master, alias
He can teach you much :wink:
You can always count on Americans to do the right thing - after they've tried everything else.

Winston Churchill

Stew Ingredient
User avatar
Posts: 20784
Joined: Thu Jan 20, 2005 9:21 pm
Location: Redmond,Wa

Postby judik » Sat Jan 27, 2007 3:59 am

alias- you don't know squat about me
But what you say speaks volunes about your bigotry and hatred and small mindedness
I think the frienndship is over
Oil and water
You can always count on Americans to do the right thing - after they've tried everything else.

Winston Churchill

arrogant Yankee cokehead
User avatar
Posts: 5945
Joined: Thu Jan 20, 2005 9:30 pm

Postby Felix » Sat Jan 27, 2007 6:16 am

Big Bad Anais is gonna get sodomized tonight.
Cherman humor: ha! because your father hates you, you have no one to fuck, you can't afford health care, you have nothing but this board, you pretend to have cancer, you are a racist pig, you are stupid, you are a bloody fuckface...

Admin's Concubine
User avatar
Posts: 30422
Joined: Fri Jan 28, 2005 7:00 pm

Postby pezworld » Sat Jan 27, 2007 6:32 am

Holy shit. 1000 posts? Can someone give me the cliff's notes version?
Jesus, you turn your back for one second and the next thing you know, everyone's going all fucking kumbaya and shit around this dump - Moe

red fanged She-devil
User avatar
Posts: 19679
Joined: Thu Jan 20, 2005 10:11 pm

Postby incognita » Sat Jan 27, 2007 6:42 am

Alias singlehandedly saved women's rights throughout the ME by posting "the truth" here on the stew. Then Felix asked Alias to define "pervert" and Alias got lost in the library reference section. I think a dictionary fell on his head. Now he's crying in his beer about how everyone is so mean to him and he can't have a reasonable adult debate because there are so many blue meanies.
As an adult, the beer aisle at the grocery makes me feel exactly like the cereal aisle made me feel as a kid.

Admin's Concubine
User avatar
Posts: 30422
Joined: Fri Jan 28, 2005 7:00 pm

Postby pezworld » Sat Jan 27, 2007 6:50 am

Methinks alias can get the official most prolific stewbie newbie jersey and retire it forever.
Jesus, you turn your back for one second and the next thing you know, everyone's going all fucking kumbaya and shit around this dump - Moe

Admin's Concubine
User avatar
Posts: 30422
Joined: Fri Jan 28, 2005 7:00 pm

Postby pezworld » Sat Jan 27, 2007 6:51 am

... though he hasn't made a going outside (tm) OP yet, has he?
Jesus, you turn your back for one second and the next thing you know, everyone's going all fucking kumbaya and shit around this dump - Moe

red fanged She-devil
User avatar
Posts: 19679
Joined: Thu Jan 20, 2005 10:11 pm

Postby incognita » Sat Jan 27, 2007 6:53 am

No flouncing yet, but he was flushed before he had 50 posts. That has to be some kind of record.
As an adult, the beer aisle at the grocery makes me feel exactly like the cereal aisle made me feel as a kid.

Stew Ingredient
User avatar
Posts: 2029
Joined: Sat Oct 15, 2005 6:00 pm

Postby UrbanII » Sat Jan 27, 2007 5:12 pm

From re-reading the posts from where I left off last night, I think Lou has redefined perversion to include a sexual act between two organs where one of the organs is being used antagonistically to its primary biological intent.

This would include buggery where the anus (which was primarily intended to expel material) is used antagonistically but would not include oral sex because the mouth was always intended to ingest.

This, of coure still leaves man-on-man cocksucking as perfectly acceptable. Isn't that right, Lou?
Paul Revere's warning about the British invasion: "The Beatles are coming, The Beatles are coming!"

Stew Ingredient
User avatar
Posts: 1711
Joined: Sat Apr 29, 2006 7:49 pm

Postby Suheil » Sat Jan 27, 2007 5:31 pm

mutha is fixing
a man from the east

Stew Ingredient
Posts: 7
Joined: Tue Dec 27, 2005 4:23 am

Postby Mr. Wisdom » Sat Jan 27, 2007 7:19 pm

mutha is fixing

Stew Ingredient
User avatar
Posts: 1711
Joined: Sat Apr 29, 2006 7:49 pm

Postby Suheil » Sat Jan 27, 2007 7:39 pm

mutha is fixing
a man from the east

Stew Ingredient
Posts: 7
Joined: Tue Dec 27, 2005 4:23 am

Postby Mr. Wisdom » Sat Jan 27, 2007 7:57 pm

mutha is fixing

Stew Ingredient
User avatar
Posts: 446
Joined: Thu Dec 08, 2005 6:18 pm

Postby Dagny » Mon Jan 29, 2007 7:16 pm

mutha is fixing
Free Leonard!

Pain in the ass
User avatar
Posts: 4523
Joined: Tue Sep 27, 2005 6:18 pm
Location: right above your head

Postby Lulu » Mon Jan 29, 2007 9:09 pm

mutha is fixing

Stew Ingredient
Posts: 42
Joined: Thu Jan 20, 2005 9:36 pm
Location: Bay of Islands, NZ

Postby Kerikiwi » Tue Jan 30, 2007 2:20 am

religious woman whom is telling her to cover her hair with the scarf,

Without mentioning the failed attempt at correct grammar, it seems we are back at the beginning.
So, Alias, where in the clip do you gain the information that the person being assaulted is telling the person doing the assaulting to cover her hair?
I could have sworn she had in fact been telling her to pick up the rubbish she had just thrown in the street.

Stew Ingredient
User avatar
Posts: 8877
Joined: Thu Jan 20, 2005 10:11 pm
Location: Detroit, Michigan

Postby Moethebartender » Tue Jan 30, 2007 12:56 pm

mutha is fixing
Godjira wrote:Did you orgasm typing that? Holy fuck.

Your mom is a child molester.

Pain in the ass
User avatar
Posts: 4523
Joined: Tue Sep 27, 2005 6:18 pm
Location: right above your head

Re: A Real Woman Fights Back at the Religious Police in Iran

Postby Lulu » Tue Jan 30, 2007 4:36 pm

Moethebartender wrote: infidel she-devil


Finally, someone guessed my religion right!

red fanged She-devil
User avatar
Posts: 19679
Joined: Thu Jan 20, 2005 10:11 pm

Postby incognita » Tue Jan 30, 2007 5:05 pm

There's can be only one (she-devil) :twisted:
As an adult, the beer aisle at the grocery makes me feel exactly like the cereal aisle made me feel as a kid.

Stew Ingredient
User avatar
Posts: 20784
Joined: Thu Jan 20, 2005 9:21 pm
Location: Redmond,Wa

Postby judik » Fri Feb 09, 2007 1:36 am

Bump for alias
Some final last words perhaps?
It was a good run,I will be sorry to see it end
You can always count on Americans to do the right thing - after they've tried everything else.

Winston Churchill

Stew Ingredient
Posts: 42
Joined: Thu Jan 20, 2005 9:36 pm
Location: Bay of Islands, NZ

Postby Kerikiwi » Thu Mar 01, 2007 7:06 pm

I don't know why any you couldn't see it.


It's clearly because clicking on the link leads to a different clip for different people.
When you click, you get to see an older woman who is harassing the younger Western woman , while others get to see a woman attacking someone else of indeterminate age, with nothing to show what preceded the attack.

Stew Ingredient
Posts: 42
Joined: Thu Jan 20, 2005 9:36 pm
Location: Bay of Islands, NZ

Postby Kerikiwi » Thu Mar 01, 2007 9:18 pm

:D Does this mean this thread has been resurrected?

That's because you don't want to see it.

Oh but I do, I do, I do want to see it. I am devastated that my vision is clouded.
Please tell me what you see, so I too can see it!
All my link shows is that the filming started after the attack started.
Please, please, please tell me what happened before the filming started.

Stew Ingredient
Posts: 42
Joined: Thu Jan 20, 2005 9:36 pm
Location: Bay of Islands, NZ

Postby Kerikiwi » Fri Mar 02, 2007 10:03 pm

The older traditionally dressed woman was harrassing the younger western dressed woman to cover her hair.

You saw that? Are you really Sylvia Browne?


What do you think happened before the filming started?

After all this time, you still don't know what I think?
You don't actually read the posts you respond to, do you?
So, just to make it clear:
I don't know what happened before filming started.

Stew Ingredient
User avatar
Posts: 4614
Joined: Fri Sep 01, 2006 5:43 pm
Location: Way over the line

Postby AntiEverything » Sat Mar 03, 2007 11:08 am

Is this thread STILL going? lol. Superb.
Take note of the above comment. It may change your life.

Stew Ingredient
Posts: 42
Joined: Thu Jan 20, 2005 9:36 pm
Location: Bay of Islands, NZ

Postby Kerikiwi » Mon Mar 05, 2007 9:03 pm

Oh but I do, I do, I do want to know.
But unlike you I am not clairvoyant.
I find it quite gobsmacking that you can think that knowing what is happening in Iraq tells you what caused a fight in the street between two people in Iran.
Only politically correct apologists for Islam don't know?
Sometimes I worry that you actually believe what you type, but then commonsense and my knowledge of what is happening in Iran, Afghanistan, Iraq and Invercargill tells me that can't be so.

Stew Ingredient
Posts: 42
Joined: Thu Jan 20, 2005 9:36 pm
Location: Bay of Islands, NZ

Postby Kerikiwi » Mon Mar 05, 2007 9:53 pm

My interpretation obviously bothers you more than yours bothers me.

Yet you have been arguing about it as enthusiastically as I ...
I am not 'bothered' and neither do I think you are 'bothered'.
And allow me to point out that you are not 'interpreting' the video, but stating what took place before the video.

Stew Ingredient
Posts: 42
Joined: Thu Jan 20, 2005 9:36 pm
Location: Bay of Islands, NZ

Postby Kerikiwi » Mon Mar 05, 2007 9:54 pm

And please don't leave.
This is quite fun.

Stew Ingredient
Posts: 42
Joined: Thu Jan 20, 2005 9:36 pm
Location: Bay of Islands, NZ

Postby Kerikiwi » Tue Mar 06, 2007 12:15 am

Any other manifestations of your gift of second sight would be interesting.

Stew Ingredient
Posts: 42
Joined: Thu Jan 20, 2005 9:36 pm
Location: Bay of Islands, NZ

Postby Kerikiwi » Tue Mar 06, 2007 7:01 pm

So you admit no other possible cause of the attack, because your commonsense tells you the only reason for any strife in Iran is conflict over whether or not a woman wears hijab?

PreviousNext

Return to Famous Dishes

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest