Resurrection of all-time best threads

Moderator: Moderator

Stew Ingredient

A Real Woman Fights Back at the Religious Police in Iran

Postby Lou Knee » Tue Jan 23, 2007 5:31 am

Hit "Play"

I hate liberals.

The lies they told us.

And where is the first one of them who ever linked to a video like this, a sentiment like this?

They are no where.

If you find one, on your street, do to them what this woman does in the video.

Does not matter who they are. If they are young, old, male, female, kick each one of them into the gutter exactly like this courageous (i.e human) Iranian woman does.

And you will see what they do - cry like bullies always do.

If you see Thaires - people like that especially - make sure it is a woman that kicks him into the gutter. That would be the best.

To the other liberals here: Gawd to I wish we could import a battalion of her into your neighborhood. Maybe your work place.

You are all, each and every one of you, shits of human beings, and I don't care what the MSM tells you you are. They are lying to you. They hate you too.

arrogant Yankee cokehead

Postby Felix » Tue Jan 23, 2007 5:40 am

A real woman belongs in the kitchen, barefoot.

It is what it is, proving that which it were to be forever more that was, is, and will be proven to be what it is, isingly.

Yes.
Cherman humor: ha! because your father hates you, you have no one to fuck, you can't afford health care, you have nothing but this board, you pretend to have cancer, you are a racist pig, you are stupid, you are a bloody fuckface...

Instigator

Postby cuchulainn » Tue Jan 23, 2007 6:09 am

Lou, what are you wearing right now?

arrogant Yankee cokehead

Postby Felix » Tue Jan 23, 2007 6:11 am

It puts the lotion on its skin.
Cherman humor: ha! because your father hates you, you have no one to fuck, you can't afford health care, you have nothing but this board, you pretend to have cancer, you are a racist pig, you are stupid, you are a bloody fuckface...

the Secret Sauce

Postby section8 » Tue Jan 23, 2007 6:16 am

JUST PUT THE FUCKING LOTION ON !!!!!!!
My revolutionary farmer friend once labeled me as "severely creative." Yes, yes, I like tall-bike building and riding, making fermented foods, wild-crafting and being silent in places where there are no human sounds.

red fanged She-devil

Postby incognita » Tue Jan 23, 2007 6:21 am

This looks more like a family spat to me. The younger woman is beating up on another older woman in a chador, but when she gets into the car, it looks like the same woman gets into the car with her. And shame on the younger woman - she's not striking a blow for "freedom" or some other ideal, she's abusing a woman who is much older than her.
As an adult, the beer aisle at the grocery makes me feel exactly like the cereal aisle made me feel as a kid.

red fanged She-devil

Postby incognita » Tue Jan 23, 2007 6:23 am

Heh, I'll bet Lou is using lotion RIGHT NOW!!
As an adult, the beer aisle at the grocery makes me feel exactly like the cereal aisle made me feel as a kid.

the Secret Sauce

Postby section8 » Tue Jan 23, 2007 6:23 am

"would you fuck me? I'd fuck me hard."

ooooohhhhh oooooohhhhh
My revolutionary farmer friend once labeled me as "severely creative." Yes, yes, I like tall-bike building and riding, making fermented foods, wild-crafting and being silent in places where there are no human sounds.

arrogant Yankee cokehead

Postby Felix » Tue Jan 23, 2007 6:24 am

It puts the lotion on its skin or it gets the hose again.

I'd fuck me. Er.

arrogant Yankee cokehead

Postby Felix » Tue Jan 23, 2007 6:26 am

arrogant Yankee cokehead

Postby Felix » Tue Jan 23, 2007 6:29 am

alias wrote:
janieblack wrote:What lies are those terrible liberals telling now?

I'd say the reaction to this video shows who you really are. Are you for women's rights? Yes or no. You keep telling me you are. All through the Clinton presidency you told me you were for women's rights, yet not one word of condemnation about the behavior of President Clinton. Why is that?

You throw like a girl.

red fanged She-devil

Postby incognita » Tue Jan 23, 2007 6:31 am

Alias, how does a video of a young woman beating and kicking a much older woman say anything about women's rights?

red fanged She-devil

Postby incognita » Tue Jan 23, 2007 6:38 am

There is nothing in the video to indicate what started the fight, which appears to be more of a domestic issue, as the older woman got into the car with the woman who was beating her. The video was filmed by someone passing by in either a van or a bus, and background voices are mostly unintelligible or are in an arabic or persian language. So none of us really know what it's about.

And a woman who is truly for women's rights isn't going to go around beating up on her sisters. We get enough of that from the men in our lives.

arrogant Yankee cokehead

Postby Felix » Tue Jan 23, 2007 6:43 am

Let me get this right. You'd admonishing liberals to support women's rights, as a liberal cause. You hate liberals, don't you?

red fanged She-devil

Postby incognita » Tue Jan 23, 2007 6:46 am

And I submit that their dress had nothing to do with what they were fighting about. As I've said, there's nothing to indicate what the fight was about, the video was filmed by passersby. You're jumping to conclusions.

And even if it was what they were fighting about, I find the behavior of the younger woman to be abhorrent.

Stew Ingredient

Postby Lou Knee » Tue Jan 23, 2007 6:47 am

alias wrote:
janieblack wrote:Liberalism is a mental disease.

100% right.

And even worse than that. It's a human disease. Like VD of the soul.

red fanged She-devil

Postby incognita » Tue Jan 23, 2007 6:53 am

You have no idea what the fight was about. And I think it's really sick that you and Lou approve of a defenseless older woman being beaten in the street because she's wearing a chador. That's no different from what Ahmadinijad is espousing.

red fanged She-devil

Postby incognita » Tue Jan 23, 2007 7:10 am

Yeah, but were they fighting over him or to get under him?

Stew Ingredient

Postby Kerikiwi » Tue Jan 23, 2007 8:32 am

Utterly bizarre that anyone can interpret that clip as showing anything to do with religious police!

Stew Ingredient

Postby Kerikiwi » Tue Jan 23, 2007 8:35 am

Or that the woman committing the assault was 'western' dressed.

Stew Ingredient

Postby Iranian » Tue Jan 23, 2007 2:29 pm

Why do you think a woman dressed as a westerner would be kicking a muslim woman?

LOL! That woman dressed as a Westerner could as well be the daughter/sister/friend of the Muslim woman, you know. Do you think all Iranians dress the same, think the same, live the same? geez, what arrogance.

The clip is titled 'A girl from Shiraz', a town in southern Iran. To me, it looks like a fight over the taxi, not some grandiose ideological bullshit that our little Lou is propagandizing.

The younger woman bullied the older one, not something to applaud. If you want to find examples of women fighting for their rights in Iran, there are plenty of other sources with real SUBSTANCE. This is a taxi fight that could have happened anywhere.

And what is your point anyway? That Liberals don't care about women? Yeah, we should wait for the Conservatives to fight for our rights. That'll get us somewhere.

Stew Ingredient

Re: A Real Woman Fights Back at the Religious Police in Iran

Postby AntiEverything » Tue Jan 23, 2007 2:44 pm

Hit "Play"

I hate neo cons

The lies they told us.

And where is the first one of them who ever linked to a video like this, a sentiment like this?

They are no where.

If you find one, on your street, do to them what this inbred does in the video.

Does not matter who they are. If they are young, old, male, female, kick each one of them into the gutter exactly like this courageous (i.e human) hick does.

And you will see what they do - cry like bullies always do.

If you see Lou - people like that especially - make sure it is a woman that kicks him into the gutter. That would be the best.

To the other neo cons here: Gawd to I wish we could import a battalion of her into your neighborhood. Maybe your work place.

You are all, each and every one of you, shits of human beings, and I don't care what Fox tells you you are. They are lying to you. They hate you too.
Take note of the above comment. It may change your life.

Stew Ingredient

Postby AntiEverything » Tue Jan 23, 2007 3:56 pm

Alias

When did Lou comment on Iranian womens rights?

When did Fox report on Iranian womens rights?

I will help you - never.

They dont care. Iranians are just mooslims - and true Americans hate all muslims.

The film clip has no context or reportage. Just like mine. If you REALLY are concerned about womens rights in Iran why not start a thread on it?

red fanged She-devil

Postby incognita » Tue Jan 23, 2007 4:58 pm

Most liberals will just be quiet and move on when they are proved wrong

You haven't proved anything in this thread.

Stew Ingredient

Postby AntiEverything » Tue Jan 23, 2007 5:06 pm

incognita wrote:
Most liberals will just be quiet and move on when they are proved wrong

You haven't proved anything in this thread.

Alias is the sort that would of been on McCartheys side. I bet he believes in Aliens. He will of watched Billy Graham or religious TV at least once. He considers Bill O Reilly a serious political analyist. Thats my bet. Alias is a more extreme form of Rush. Loves his country. Loves God. But very limited in outlook. Totally against logic and reason if it destroys one of his sacred cows of which there are plenty.

The thing I cant decide - has he got a passport and used it?

Stew Ingredient

Postby AntiEverything » Tue Jan 23, 2007 5:11 pm

alias wrote:I didn't know Alias was the topic. Let's take this step by step.

Was there a crackdown declared on women in western dress in Iran starting in April. Yes or no will suffice.

Alias

When did Lou comment on Iranian womens rights?

When did Fox report on Iranian womens rights?

I will help you - never.

red fanged She-devil

Postby incognita » Tue Jan 23, 2007 5:14 pm

Yes there was, but that doesn't "prove" why the younger woman is beating the older woman. They have those crackdowns periodically.

And this from a BBC article dated 1/2/07

And interestingly, though he is an ultra conservative, President Ahmadinejad did not bring about the crackdown on un-Islamic dress that many feared.

"Observance of hijab has got worse since the new government because Mr Ahmadinejad is not that strict on this issue," complains Mrs Bayat.

"Mr Ahmadinejad thinks we should not use force when acting on this issue so as a result hijab has become weaker" she says.

Link

Stew Ingredient

Postby Iranian » Tue Jan 23, 2007 5:15 pm

The older woman is trying to enforce it and the western-dressed woman fights back.

You don't give up, do you?!!

In Iran there are women in chador, or as you say "Muslim looking" women, who are prostitutes. A simple chador doesn't signify anything. Nothing at all. Don't get so hooked on imageries and symbolism. If you actaully cared about women in Iran, or women in general, you would have known this. But you don't.

You are saying that the woman in chador is a vigilante morality cop; the chances are that she isn't. Why everything in Iran has to be seen from an ideological angle. Isn't it possible that people in Iran lead normal lives like you and I, for instance get into fights over taxi? A bit of racism/bigotry/stereotyping maybe? Standing up for women's rights? Yeah, rrrright!

Stew Ingredient

Postby AntiEverything » Tue Jan 23, 2007 5:16 pm

As you and lou are clearly out of your depth here is some help:

There is also a growing awareness that heavy-handed police action like raids, arrests and closure of fashion boutiques simply do not work.

And interestingly, though he is an ultra conservative, President Ahmadinejad did not bring about the crackdown on un-Islamic dress that many feared.

"Observance of hijab has got worse since the new government because Mr Ahmadinejad is not that strict on this issue," complains Mrs Bayat.

"Mr Ahmadinejad thinks we should not use force when acting on this issue so as a result hijab has become weaker" she says.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/middle_east/6213854.stm

NOW

If you are really interested in some of the many human rights abuses that wmen have to endure in Iran please PM me and I wil gladly point you in the right direction

Stew Ingredient

Postby AntiEverything » Tue Jan 23, 2007 5:16 pm

incognita wrote:Link

Damn beat me to it

Stew Ingredient

Postby judik » Tue Jan 23, 2007 5:17 pm

Drawing a conclusion about womens rights in Iran from this tape is like diagnosing Terri Schiavos brain function from a video
You can always count on Americans to do the right thing - after they've tried everything else.

Winston Churchill

Stew Ingredient

Postby AntiEverything » Tue Jan 23, 2007 5:18 pm

alias wrote:http://www.iranfocus.com/modules/news/article.php?storyid=6815

Oh my god

You thick fucking moron

Alias.

Tell me

which date is nearer today

7th January 2007

or

18th April 2006

Ask a cousin if you are struggling.

You are really pathetic.

Next

Return to Famous Dishes