Ha, I got banned

Resurrection of all-time best threads

Moderator: Moderator

Stew Ingredient

Re: Ha, I got banned

Postby polardude1 » Thu Dec 12, 2013 5:57 pm

Candy
Ok, Moe, a long painful cancerous decline would also suit you admirably.

Wow! That is pretty sick even by Candy's standards. te he mopes around crying about te racist, sexit and what ever abuse that is spread arojnd here. There are those of us who klnow peole suffering for cancer adn would not wish that ho9rrific desease on anyone.

You are a freak
Germany bans foreign media, temporarily
Postby Flobster » Mar 5th, 1933 7:52 am

Germany has banned foreign-produced media programmes for a month before its elections.

Seems like a good idea.

Stew Ingredient

Postby bojangles » Thu Dec 12, 2013 6:06 pm

Fuck me.
Ethnic cleansing, carpet bombing, apartheid bantustans, shock and awe, enduring Cunting freedom and cast bastardized lead are all absolutely unremarkable trouble free areas when then victim is some anonymous Arab or some thousands of them, but a little ill will towards a nasty little shit like moe gets your attention.

You hypocritical fuck.
How many times have you wished me a breakdown, or a meltdown, or gleefully referred to my father or grandfather?
Don't bother with the future. Stay here with us.

And about the gassing thing-is that how your father ended it, head in the oven and all that or was it a hosepipe into the car?

Stew Ingredient

Postby Moethebartender » Thu Dec 12, 2013 6:07 pm

bojangles wrote: I can't imagine anybody having any problem with me wishing you a tumour or two.

I wouldn't expect that you could, sociopath.
American Joe wrote:Did I ever tell you about the time I ate human flesh?

Flobster! wrote:I don't have any particular ethical objection to eating people per se.

Stew Ingredient

Postby polardude1 » Thu Dec 12, 2013 6:10 pm

Candy

Germany has banned foreign-produced media programmes for a month before its elections.

Seems like a good idea.

Stew Ingredient

Postby bojangles » Thu Dec 12, 2013 6:11 pm

Constantly hounding people because you found out their grandfather is German.
Perfectly reasonably.

Calling the cunt who did that and wishing him ill.
Sociopathic.

It's a topsy turvy world where moe lives.

And about the gassing thing-is that how your father ended it, head in the oven and all that or was it a hosepipe into the car?

Stew Ingredient

Postby polardude1 » Thu Dec 12, 2013 6:13 pm

Candy is a rantin and a ragin today

Seems like a good idea.

Stew Ingredient

Postby bojangles » Thu Dec 12, 2013 6:20 pm

So what do you think, Polardude.

If I thought something like money grabber or hook nose was an amusing stereotype for a Jewish poster and me and my little gang of like minded witty fellows made sure we addressed a jewish poster on here with that nasty negative stereotype for four or five or maybe six years, would you say that was acceptable? Would you let it pass? Would you do nothing and expect the mods to do nothing either?

I don't expect you or moe to have the guts to answer that in a direct manner, because that is exactly what you did. With one minor difference.

Stew Ingredient

Postby polardude1 » Thu Dec 12, 2013 6:34 pm

If I thought something like money grabber or hook nose was an amusing stereotype for a Jewish poster and me and my little gang of like minded witty fellows made sure we addressed a jewish poster on here with that nasty negative stereotype for four or five or maybe six years, would you say that was acceptable? Would you let it pass? Would you do nothing and expect the mods to do nothing either?

Oh you do it ina far more subtle way. You single out one little country hold to a standard that you hold no other and blast away at it. Call it anti Semitims under a mask of faux moralism

Seems like a good idea.

Stew Ingredient

Postby bojangles » Thu Dec 12, 2013 6:36 pm

So, you can't address that issue. Not at all surprising.
Then you make up some claptrap, as you usually do.

Stew Ingredient

Postby polardude1 » Thu Dec 12, 2013 6:41 pm

Slready did. You have funny ways opf showing 9ou anti sSemitism.But those methods are sahred by the hard left. You think Zionisms are rabid criminals

Seems like a good idea.

Stew Ingredient

Postby bojangles » Thu Dec 12, 2013 6:43 pm

I don't think Zionists are rabid criminals. Another of your lies.

How do you feel about hounding somebody with a negative racist stereotype for a few years? You did it, so it looks as if you thinks it's a cool and amusing thing to do.

Stew Ingredient

Postby polardude1 » Thu Dec 12, 2013 6:47 pm

Oh but you do. You go into toxic rants abou them

How do you feel about hounding somebody with a negative racist stereotype for a few years?

What downtrodden poster are you writing about now?

Seems like a good idea.

Stew Ingredient

Postby bojangles » Thu Dec 12, 2013 6:52 pm

You live in a fantasy world.

Anyway. How would it be if a Jewish poster was taunted with a negative racial stereotype for a few years by a little gang of idiots. You'd be cool with that, right?

You'd do it yourself, wouldn't you?

You'd really see nothing wrong with a little bit of fun like that. Especially if the victim was rude and argumentative back at them, because that would prove that he deserved it. Right?

Polar?
Moe?

You're not avoiding this are you?

You'd not avoid the issue would you?

Seems like a cut and dried case of "no, that's wrong, people shouldn't behave that way. They should have more self respect"

Doesn't it?

Stew Ingredient

Postby polardude1 » Thu Dec 12, 2013 6:56 pm

Who is this poster of mystery?

Seems like a good idea.

Stew Ingredient

Postby bojangles » Thu Dec 12, 2013 7:03 pm

Why does that matter?
Do you have to know before you can decide whether several years of calling some unfortunate names based on a nasty jewish stereotype is wrong?

I'd have hoped it was a no brainer.

Stew Ingredient

Postby polardude1 » Thu Dec 12, 2013 7:05 pm

Oh it does. i am sure that who ever this postern is can type out is can type out his grievances.

Seems like a good idea.

Stew Ingredient

Postby bojangles » Thu Dec 12, 2013 7:08 pm

Why does it matter who it is?

If there was a thread with some ridiculous jewish stereotype you'd ask for it to be removed, wouldn't you? You'd never consider joining in the 'fun' and making sure it was repeated for years and years, would you?

Nobody would be such an arsehole, would they?

Stew Ingredient

Postby polardude1 » Thu Dec 12, 2013 7:13 pm

If there was a thread with some ridiculous jewish stereotype you'd ask for it to be removed, wouldn't you? You'd never consider joining in the 'fun' and making sure it was repeated for years and years, would you?

i'm sorry, but there have been too many to count, incljudihg yoru disproportinoate rant agains a little country. But i don't ask for anyone to come to my defense. This poster you are concerned about much not have the ability to type out his concernss. otherrwise why would yoo be acting as his spokemen/advocate? is this a special needs poster?

Seems like a good idea.

Stew Ingredient

Postby bojangles » Thu Dec 12, 2013 7:18 pm

Why is it so hard to give a straight answer to a simple question?

Bullying a foe with repetitive racial stereotyping for years. Right or wrong?

Seems wrong to me. Not even a tough call.

Stew Ingredient

Postby polardude1 » Thu Dec 12, 2013 7:21 pm

Is thsi a poor defenseless victuim who cannot post here to defend his pride? You are such an altuistic poster, taking up the cause of defensless posters. I have to say that I'm impressed

Seems like a good idea.

Stew Ingredient

Postby bojangles » Thu Dec 12, 2013 7:22 pm

It's not a trick question, Polardude.
Right or wrong? Good or bad? Thumbs up or thumbs down?

Stew Ingredient

Postby polardude1 » Thu Dec 12, 2013 7:24 pm

You have to place a name to these unseriosu claims.is it some sort of secret?

Seems like a good idea.

Stew Ingredient

Postby bojangles » Thu Dec 12, 2013 7:35 pm

Is what a secret?

It's bad for a gang to pick a negative racial stereotype and use it to bully a person online for years.

Don't you agree?

Stew Ingredient

Postby polardude1 » Thu Dec 12, 2013 7:40 pm

Who is this poor poster? Shoud we have a collection for him leading up to Christmas? You almost have me in tears thinking about this special person who does not have a voice loud enough to speak up.

Seems like a good idea.

Stew Ingredient

Postby bojangles » Thu Dec 12, 2013 7:49 pm

Still to hard for you?
Ok.
Baby steps.

In the abstract, not even necessarily on the internet, amongst people you don't know,
bullying is wrong.

You can agree to that without any problem, can't you?

Postby eric84 » Thu Dec 12, 2013 7:55 pm

If it wasn't apparent to you, I'd suggest it might have something to do with you being a clueless dumbass. If you had more than one brain cell knocking around upstairs, you probably wouldn't have been digging up personal information about a poster who had you on ignore in the first place. If it wasn't apparent to you, why did you stop following the feed, eReich? I guess we can add lying to the endless list of things that you suck at.

Dude, you got to stick to one theme per attack. Otherwise, it just ends up in a muddled mess like this.

I'm surprised too that you've forgotten how you wished death and suggested suicide to posters here when you really got wound up. Not your best moment.
Love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair.

Stew Ingredient

Postby polardude1 » Thu Dec 12, 2013 8:02 pm

I'm surprised too that you've forgotten how you wished death and suggested suicide to posters here when you really got wound up. Not your best moment.

Oh my, here comes the lying again. Are you the victim Candy's so conerned with? That is so nice. Candy, that is admirable. Why are you so concerned about this oppressed poster? Few others ae. In fact, there are those whon are pretty fed up with his crap. But you both share oe attribute,. You both know how to carry these feuds outside of the board into the real world. How ugly is that. good for yo to be concerned about Eric, but German is not a race. Well they thought themselves as one at one point. As a matter of fact there are no races according to you, only racists.

It is so nice you 2 have come together. You should really have a pissup in a German beer hall one of these days

Seems like a good idea.

Postby eric84 » Thu Dec 12, 2013 8:08 pm

Polar's excited again. Good thing he's still on ignore.
Love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair.

Stew Ingredient

Postby Moethebartender » Thu Dec 12, 2013 8:09 pm

Lying Cunt wrote:
If it wasn't apparent to you, I'd suggest it might have something to do with you being a clueless dumbass. If you had more than one brain cell knocking around upstairs, you probably wouldn't have been digging up personal information about a poster who had you on ignore in the first place. If it wasn't apparent to you, why did you stop following the feed, eReich? I guess we can add lying to the endless list of things that you suck at.

Dude, you got to stick to one theme per attack. Otherwise, it just ends up in a muddled mess like this.

That's a comlpete lie. Why don't you provide a link, asshole? Because it never happened.

Flobster! wrote:I don't have any particular ethical objection to eating people per se.

Stew Ingredient

Postby bojangles » Thu Dec 12, 2013 8:09 pm

eric84 wrote:

Moe, a hypocrite. Surely not.
Say it ain't so, Eric, say it ain't so.

Stew Ingredient

Postby bojangles » Thu Dec 12, 2013 8:10 pm

bojangles wrote:Still to hard for you?
Ok.
Baby steps.

In the abstract, not even necessarily on the internet, amongst people you don't know,
bullying is wrong.

You can agree to that without any problem, can't you?

Polar?
Moe?

Postby eric84 » Thu Dec 12, 2013 8:12 pm

Moethebartender wrote:
Lying Cunt wrote:

That's a comlpete lie. Why don't you provide a link, asshole? Because it never happened.

Oh, they've long since been torched. But I remembered them. You suggested I 'top myself'. Charming. To be clear, I don't like any poster doing that. Crosses the line.
Last edited by eric84 on Thu Dec 12, 2013 8:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Stew Ingredient

Postby polardude1 » Thu Dec 12, 2013 8:14 pm

I think it is so cute that Candy has a little buddy.

Seems like a good idea.

Stew Ingredient

Postby Moethebartender » Thu Dec 12, 2013 8:22 pm

etlc wrote:Oh, they've long since been torched. But I remembered them. You suggested I 'top myself'. Charming. To be clear, I don't like any poster doing that. Crosses the line.

You're obviously lying. Cunt.

eta - I'll point out that there are posts here going back to 2006. You're a lying douchebag bitch.

a random thread from 2006

Let's see a link, liar.
Last edited by Moethebartender on Thu Dec 12, 2013 8:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Postby eric84 » Thu Dec 12, 2013 8:28 pm

Given your volanic temper, is it really that surprising you would post something like that?

Stew Ingredient

Postby Moethebartender » Thu Dec 12, 2013 8:30 pm

It never happened and you know it never happened. This. is. bullshit.

Stew Ingredient

Postby Moethebartender » Thu Dec 12, 2013 9:00 pm

You know, it's funny - whenever I make a post about something either of these two pricks say, I provide a link. They can try to argue context, interpretation or otherwise attempt to obfuscate, but the link is always there and people can read (or not) and make up their own mind about what was said and done.

When one of them decides he's going to make up something and attribute it to me, there's no link. There's nothing to substantiate it. He can just throw it out there and hope it sticks. Complete and utter bullshit. I'm really quite astonished that this loathesome little creature wants to play by those rules, but I guess I shouldn't be. Posts here go back to 2006, where's your link, 'Reich?

Postby eric84 » Thu Dec 12, 2013 9:29 pm

whenever I make a post about something either of these two pricks say, I provide a link

No, you don't. Already told you where it went: it got torched.
Last edited by eric84 on Thu Dec 12, 2013 9:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Stew Ingredient

Postby bojangles » Thu Dec 12, 2013 9:35 pm

Remember Zara, Moe?

Postby eric84 » Thu Dec 12, 2013 9:41 pm

You certainly provided no evidence to back up your suggestion that I was anti-semetic despite lots of posts I've made on I-P. Of course, that accusation was made in another thread that got torched so now you'll be able to bluster that I have no evidence.

Stew Ingredient

Postby bojangles » Thu Dec 12, 2013 10:00 pm

This could run and run.

It'll be fun, if the nasty bullying racist sociopathic cunt doesn't see the writing on the wall and duck down for a while.

Can't even get an unqualified 'bullying is bad' from either of the two pathetic pile on merchants.

Stew Ingredient

Postby TerryTeo » Thu Dec 12, 2013 10:12 pm

Moethebartender wrote:
etlc wrote:Oh, they've long since been torched. But I remembered them. You suggested I 'top myself'. Charming. To be clear, I don't like any poster doing that. Crosses the line.

You're obviously lying. Cunt.

eta - I'll point out that there are posts here going back to 2006. You're a lying douchebag bitch.

Let's see a link, liar.

It wouldn't be the only time he'd made that suggestion..

Stew Ingredient

Postby bojangles » Thu Dec 12, 2013 10:17 pm

( the meowster loves edits)
Last edited by bojangles on Thu Dec 12, 2013 10:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Stew Ingredient

Postby bojangles » Thu Dec 12, 2013 10:18 pm

If I were you, I'd probably top myself. But that doesn't have much to do with your silly little scenario here, more to do with general principals.

Nice find. Looks good with my line in the sig next to it.
Moral midget crawled away? He ought to.
Set the tone, live with the tone. Or as moe would have it, that sheep won't unshag itself.

To think, the lying cunt called somebody else a lying cunt. Amazing.

Stew Ingredient

Postby TerryTeo » Thu Dec 12, 2013 10:25 pm

Shmoe wrote:

Never happened? Complete lie?

Stew Ingredient

Postby bojangles » Thu Dec 12, 2013 10:34 pm

Poor Moe.
He's used to being part of a gang picking on somebody else.
This really doesn't suit him at all.

Postby eric84 » Thu Dec 12, 2013 10:57 pm

Yup, knew my memory wasn't faulty. His retort will be a doozy

Stew Ingredient

Postby bojangles » Thu Dec 12, 2013 10:59 pm

You think he'll come crawling back with some self-righteous excuse?
Can't wait. He's got many years of comeback due.

Postby eric84 » Thu Dec 12, 2013 11:18 pm

He really has no choice

Stew Ingredient

Postby polardude1 » Thu Dec 12, 2013 11:19 pm

Well the 3 Stooges are here, Terror, Candy and Ereich

Interesting thing about Terror, he likes to cry victim, yet many of his posts are abusive

Seems like a good idea.

PreviousNext

Return to Famous Dishes